100% Whey Protein Matrix Reviews

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clumping
  • Inconsistant Product
This protein was well worth what i paid for (10 lbs for $53 shipped with coupon). With that being said, you do get what you pay for in some cases.

Taste: 8/10 I bought cake batter flavor. It is a little too sweet for my taste but i can deal with it because of how inexpensive it was, plus i was sick of chocolate and strawberry, which at the time i bought this were the only other flavors available (now they have more).

Value: 10/10 like i said above 10lbs for 53 shipped, pretty good deal if you ask me.

customer service: 6/10 I bought the 10lbs, however i Originally only received 5lbs at first in the mail. After Emailing customer service 2x with no response and calling multiple times i finally got a hold of a person on i think the 3rd call. Once i did talk to a rep he immediately sent me an additional 5lbs. So good customer service when you actually can talk to someone.

Mixability: 5/10 this the the one real flop with the protein. Since i had 2x5lb jugs, the 1st one had too much xanthan gum in it because it clumped really bad in a shaker cup or power mixer. But it mixed fine when putting into a blender, oatmeal, or cottage cheese. As for the 2nd tub i had no problems what so ever with mixing. The inconsistencies kind of annoyed me but it was cheap so i cant really complain.

• Wrestler152
    July 10, 2011

So what you recommend this? If so what flavor?

Nice 1st review btw.

• dgm831
    July 10, 2011

yes i would recommend it especially if you're on a budget. I would however get their new flavors of chocolate peanut butter or cinnamon bun because they sent me samples of those and in my opinion those tasted better, but if you like sweet go with cake batter.