Exchange Reviews

By: ALRI

FORUM TOPICS
Exchange is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by ALRI. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Sides Effects
  • Increases Strength
  • Mad Fatloss
  • Stronger Bones
  • Dislike The Dosing
WOAH! finally i get to review this... I was going to review this after the third bottle but this cannot wait #truestorybroski. LOLs back to seriousness now... I saw this product on their website and being that i am a big fan of their products i was keen to try this. The product benefits seemed too good to be true and exchanging fat for muscle sounded unrealistic. Im currently near the end of my second bottle, before i start seriously cutting up in a week or two for contest prep. And whoever doubts its ability before trying this is missing out BIG TIME.

So lemme state them:

*Augmentation of lean muscle mass by way of increased sensitivity to IGF-1 and insulin as well as inhibition of atrogin-1 and MuRF1.
*Increased muscle glycogen stores thus increase muscular recovery and performance potential.
*Increased bone strength by enhancing IGF-1 activity and differentiation and mineralization of osteoblasts.
*By inhibiting 11-bHSD-1 decreased visceral (abdominal) fat.
*Decreased estrogen levels through aromatase inhibition.
*By way of pancreatic inhibition of lipase and increased lipolysis in fat cells, decreased fat storage and increase fat burning.
*Decreased conversion of blood sugar to fat by inhibition fatty acid synthase.
Decreased bad cholesterol and fat stores through the activation of PPAR.
Inhibition of inflammatory cytokins, IL-6, and COX-2 specifically.

Sounds amazing dont it, thats what i thought.

Product profile- N/A

Exchange Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Two (2) capsules
Servings per Container: Sixty (60) Servings Per Bottle

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Exchange Fat for Muscle Proprietary Matrix:

Plantanus Orientalis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (providing Ursolic Acid, Oleanolic Acid), Piperine. (Average Ursolic Acid Per Serving: 245mg)

*LOLs it would be completely unfair if I give this a rating as Its not something we really can comment on because the ingredient profile is more or less unknown.

Effectives(9)
I will break this into the 3 main catagories: Muscle mass, strength and fatloss.

*Muscle mass(9)
-let me begin by saying my diet and training is intensely strict, so this made the results even more noticeable. for the first few weeks you barely notice a difference but after the first month or bottle then the true effects take center stage. I noticed greater thickness everywhere, especially my shoulders, arms and back. I would estimate i put on atleast 2 or 3 kgs of lean muscle mass. while it aint that much to some, it is to me, seeing that i also lost a whole lot of fat. Basically the longer you continually use it, the more prominent the results are, dont expect a one week wonder.

Strength(9)-
Strength gains were very minimal to begin with, yes i had an op and i knew my strength was fo'sure gonna be far from my "norm" but gradually my strength did rise, and its still rising as we speak,after the first bottle things picked up crazy and i also noticed my joints werent so sore or vulnerable after db press or db curls, because normally they get pretty sore during the workout or the next day, so thats another bonus well-worth having. I wasnt expecting to lift near or past my best so soon which is incredible.

Fatloss(9)
MMMMM other near perfect score... I never thought exchange would be so effective in fatloss, the results will be incredible with a fatburner. I lost most of my love handles that i gained during that recovery time after my op. And my stomach fat has decreased tremendously over a 2 month span, my stomach is now in the ab phase lols. I also noticed a hardening effect after the first bottle which was very welcome! after looking like a piece of pizza dough for so long i finally am looking much harder and leaner.

*I cannot give a 10 for any of these as other factors may have influenced the results. But i know how my body responds without exchange so i can accurately tell if its effective or not.

Value(9)
Another 9... lol. You thought it couldnt get any better... a bottle of exchange will gladly last you a month(30 servings) which makes it a must have. And for about $30, its well worth it. What makes it so value for money is the effectiveness.

Taste(N/A): Its in capsule form, but the tablets do have a very odd chemical smell.

Dosing(6)
As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules in the morning immediately prior to eating. Take two (2) capsules approximately 10-12 hours later immediately prior to eating. For best results, include some dietary fats in both meals immediately after consuming product.

Okay fine, nothing is perfect #Truestory. I simply dont like the dosing as its so far apart, it would be much easier if it were only 6 hours apart or so. But i end up staying awake just so i can get in my last meal in with exchange, since i train first thing in the morning i end up taking exchange after 10am or so and my last meal will be a 10pm or so. So as you can see this is frustrating at times especially if you value your sleep. And i sometimes almost forget to take exchange because its the last thing on my mind before bed, URGH. But i like that you can take it whenever, morning or night.

Side effects(10)
None whatsoever, extremely safe and friendly, even for people like me LOL (gyno rebound) .

What i stacked it with:
dymatize xt protein(bedtime)
Aminolast(intra, midday)

Diet:
MCD(modified carb drop)
high fat and protein, little to zero carbs for a few days followed up by a high carb, low protein and fat day.
*From Better than steriods book

Overall(9)
WOAH! is all i can say, ALR did it once again. LOL i know the company itself maybe shady but their products always work wonders on me! I would recommend this to anyone, whether your bulking or cutting, and its super value for money... its a secret weapon to your best results without any side effects! Just dont expect it to be a miracle after a day of use! more than one bottle is required for max results, along with a solid training routine(with cardio) and diet! And let exchange do its thing! ;)

*Fridge

• 92SCtbird
    January 28, 2013

Glad I came across your review. Im still puzzled as to what exactly this is but I had hernia surgery a week ago and when I get back in the gym I will be only 7 weeks out from my show and from your experience it seems like this helped you pick back up where you left off before yours

• inyamaboi
    January 28, 2013

This stuff is great bro, and it can be used whenever, prep or offseason. And make sure your a-okay to compete right after surgery, I had to sit out 2 shows due to gyno having its way with me, and it took me a long time after the surgery to get back(before the use of exchange, since i planned to stsck it) your well being is first broski.