Chain Reaction Reviews

By: ALRI

Energy Supplements > Carbohydrates
Chain Reaction is a Carbohydrate Product manufactured by ALRI. It is designed to provide the body with the vital macronutrient carbohydrates which is used as fuel to help performance as well as improve muscle recovery.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Tasting
  • Instant Recovery
  • No Bloating
Hey everybody
Since I am such a big fan of ALRI I decided to try chain'd reaction about a year ago, because I heard how perfectly humapro and chain'd reaction worked together post-workout. So let's go through it.

###manufacturers description###

Chain'd-Reaction® has been structurally altered and pre-digested for immediate lean tissue utilization and prolonged performance

***EFFECTIVENESS***

Well I wasn't too sure what to expect from a carb source of Hydrolyzed Rice Syrup Solids. I was skeptical but I do respond well to carbs in general, I had good energy and recovery with vitargo precontest dieting last year. But with chain'd reaction, I was amazed at how quickly I recovered from my workouts, gained some lean mass and I was much fuller and harder after just one tub. It was taken postworkout with humapro, the 2 did wonders together. Its far more effective than vitargo and way more easier on the stomach, no bloating at all! Oh and since I finished training midday, chain'd reaction gave me energy throughout the day! Leaving me Very impressed.

***TASTE***

-watermelon
Well this is my favorite tasting supplement I've ever had. Its a pity that it only comes in two variants(unflavored and watermelon). The watermelon tasted almost too good to be true, it was nice and sweet and not to mention thrist quenching! Something to look forward to after every workout.

***MIXIBILITY***

Well this is the only part that kinda let chain'd reaction down(product wise). I had to mix it extra well even if I premixed it in the mornings. And if drunken straight away I would have particles fly down my throat, not too pleasant. But it defiantly mixes better than vitargo!

***VALUE***

Well I got a tub here in S.A for about ┬▒$60. A tub has 48 scoops, and I used 2 scoops after my workouts, so it would last me over a month which I think is not too bad in all honesty considering its effectiveness and superiority. But if you use more than 2 scoops then the tub finishes in no time at all!

***OVERALL***

This is by far more superior to any carb powder I've ever taken! And its a pity I wasn't able to use this postworkout whilst I was pre-contest dieting this year! Oh well next time! If you want results from a carb powder I say nothing can beat chain'd reaction! Extremely effective and it can be used both offseason and precontest dieting and you can use it pre,intra or post workout(or all 3)! Which makes it very versatile yet costly! Another great product from ALRI

*train insane
-Fridge!

• lava135
    July 16, 2012

Good review - I've used rice syrup solids in the past and often wondered about this product.

• WarMachine
    July 16, 2012

Keep the solid reviews coming bro!!!

• Maxima
    July 16, 2012

Nice review! I really want to try this product.