Alpha Dreams Reviews

By: Alpha Lion

Amino Acids > Recovery
Alpha Dreams is a Recovery Product manufactured by Alpha Lion. It is an amino acid based product that is designed to assist in workout recovery.

6.4
  October 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Feeling Refreshed
  • Puts You To Sleep
  • No Deep Sleep
  • Did Not Meet Label Claim

A fully disclosed sleep aid, that contains a lot of ingredients. Great for getting me to sleep and feeling refreshed and ready in the mornings, but never did enough to keep me asleep at night. I woke up in the middle of the night every time I took this, so that is where this product fell short for me.

39 years old and I lift 5 days a week. I suffer from severe Sleep Apnea, so I always like to have a sleep aid on hand to make sleeping with my CPAP mask that much easier. I have never tried a product from Alpha Lion, so I figured I should give it a shot. Plus I saw some real positive reviews of this in the past, so was glad to see it as a TROOPer opportunity. Big thank you to SR and Alpha Lion for allowing me the opportunity to try out and review this product. Let us see if these dreams were truly Alpha.

Fully disclosed ingredient profile, which I really appreciate in a sleep aid. In this day and age if your product is not fully disclosed, you are falling behind from the competition. Don't get me wrong, I understand the business side of having a prop blend, but I just do not care for them. You start off by getting 80mg Sodium, 100mg Vitamin C, 12mg B6, 40mg Magnesium (TRAACS), 27mg Zinc, and 15mg Potassium.

Amino Growth Matrix: This gets you 2500mg Leucine, 2,000mg Lysine HCI, and 2,000mg Glutamine. Leucine is the "main" BCAA to aid in recovery and is dosed well as a stand alone. Lysine is an EAA but does not hold much promise outside of reducing symptoms of herpes simplex. 2g is a good dose though. Glutamine is another EAA and really only benefits the body during prolonged endurance exercise, but for increasing muscle mass the dosage is unknown. All these ingredients (though most unproven) are there to aid in recovery and are dosed well here.

Brains Gain Matrix: This includes 500mg Tyrosine, 350mg GABA, 200mg 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), and 175mg Mucuna Pruriens 40% L-Dopa. Tyrosine is an AA used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine and appears to be anti-stress for acute stressors as well as preserve stress-induced memory deficits. 500mg-2g is typical dosage so we are good here. GABA is used for stress relief, while the dosage here may be fine, its lower than I am used to seeing in sleep aid products. 5-HTP is the precursor to seratonin, a neurotransmitter that makes you happy. 300-500mg is typical dosage, so good to go here. Finally, my favorite ingredient is Mucuna Pruriens. This is your source of L-Dopa and as a test booster and the dosage here is also smaller than I am used to seeing.

ZMA Recovery Matrix: This has 400mg TRAACS Magnesium Biglycinate Chelate, 150mg Zinc Methionine, and 14.5mg Pyridoxine HCI. ZMA blends have been around for a long time and is well known to aid in sleep and development of test while you sleep. Normally you get around 1g of this blend, but with everything else in here this dosage is fine as is.

Anti-Stress Matrix: 150mg Ashwaganda Powder, 100mg Absorbic Acid, and 100mg Theanine. All the ingerdients here are used for anti-stress,anti-cortisol, and to help with mood. Ashwaganda is especially popular to aid in mens tesosterone helath as well. These are all dosed fairly low unfortunately.

Electro Fuel Matrix: This has 200mg Sodium Chloride and 40mg Potassium Chloride. Basically some Electrolytes to aid in hydration while you sleep which is a nice addition without being overkill to make you hit the bathroom afterwards.

Tranquility Matrix: This contains 75mg Chamomile Flower and 4mg Melatonin. Chamomile flower is a botanical or herbal remedy to aid in getting you rest, and we all know Melatonin gets you to sleep. Typically Melatonin gives me a sleep hangover at even low doses, but for some reason I never felt that here which was great.

So a big variety of ingredients in here for a sleep aid. Most of it is dosed well, with the exception of the Anti-Stress Matrix. Its at least a unique blend, so lets move to discuss how it all worked.

Taste: I received the Tropical Terminator flavor and found it to be quite delicious. A lot of people tend not to care for the flavors of Alpha Dreams (via past reviews), but I thought it tasted just like a Pina Colada and really enjoyed it. Not to sweet, just right for a nightcap.

Mixability: No real issues mixing this in a shaker for me. No weird residue left over or anything like that.

Dosing: Simple, I took one scoop prior to going to bed. Usually this kicked in around 30 minutes later, so i took this then headed to bed.

So this was a tough one for me to gauge, because this had some ups and downs for me. Lets break this down for what I look for in a sleep aid and discuss the label claim.

Going to Sleep: This did put me to sleep within a half hour of taking it. I would find my body relaxing and it would gently put me to sleep, rather than a complete knockout. So once I was ready to close my eyes, sleep happened, which was nice because I tend to just lay there at times and have trouble initially falling asleep. So this worked great here. (8.5/10)

Hitting that REM Sleep: This is where the product fell flat for me, and the only real issue I had. For some reason I would barely get 6 hours of sleep a night while on this, and would always wake up in the middle of the night, whether it was to let the dog out, hit the bathroom, or I just flat out woke up. At no point in time while taking this did I get a restful sleep throughout the night. This is one of the biggest reasons I take a sleep aid, is to get uninterrupted sleep, but this just did not do it for me. This was one of the weakest in all the sleep aids I have taken in this department. (4/10)

Waking Up: Again, what Alpha Dreams does right it does really well. I woke up refreshed, ready, and motivated to hit my early morning workout. This is only the second sleep aid this has ever happened for me, so I thought it was great. It may seem counterproductive because I would only be getting 6 hours of sleep at night. So this is where I had a hard time rating this product, but I would definitely get pretty tired by early afternoon due to low quality sleep. But this was a great feeling. (9/10)

Label Claims: This product touts itself as an aggressive night time aesthetics builder. I honestly did not notice a real difference here, but maybe those that are cutting (which i am not) would see a difference. (4/10)

So overall, this got me to sleep and helped me feel refreshed and ready for my day. Unfortunately, I never got more than 6 hours of sleep ever on this product, and the sleep I did get felt low quality as if i never truly hit that Deep REM Cycle. Summing all these together, I can only give this a 6.4 overall as the REM sleep is most important for overall health in my day. I wish it worked better.

The only place I could find this for sale is from Alpha Lion themselves for $57 for 30 servings. That comes out to $1.90 a serving. So yes there are a lot of quality ingredients in here, but for that price I would expect much more from this product. This simply did not work for me in all aspects, so I do not see much value at all at this price.

Side Effects

I never slept fully through the night uninterrupted while taking this as I have with other sleep aids in the past.

Conclusion

At the end of the day this product worked very well in getting me to sleep and feeling awake and refreshed. This never put me in true deep sleep, and I always woke up during the night while taking this. I may be the outlier here on this product, as it seems to work for others that have reviewed this product, but this simply fell short for me. Very expensive for not getting all that I look for in a sleep aid. I appreciate Alpha Lion letting me try this out, this is my no frills true assessment of the product. Their supplement line looks interesting and seems to do well, so I look forward to trying other products from them in the future. Thanks again.
  • Tropical terminator: 10/10

7.1
  October 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Feeling Refreshed
  • Increase Recovery
  • Reductions Of DOMS
  • Good Ingredients
  • Transparent Label
  • Taste And Mixability Need Improvement

Alpha Dreams is a highly effective product that will help you get those much needed Zzzzs to ensure you are up and running in the morning to take on the challenges that await you both in and out of the gym.

A special thanks to Alpha Lion for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their sleep/recovery aid product Alpha Dreams. As we all known, sleep is a primary foundation needed for recovery and overall good health. We all need that deep restful slumber every night after a hard day's work. However, getting that covenant rest is not always easy. With stressors that stem from everyday life such as tedious work and school hours and familial responsibilities, we may not find the amount of desired time or quality for efficient sleep. Supplements such as Alpha Dreams can help to allow us to sleep with better quality and depth, helping to improve our recovery.

The profile is fully disclosed and each scoop provides the following:

The profile starts with some electrolytes in the form of TRAACs which is short for The Real Amino Acid Chelate System Albion. This is a patented trademark name for special more bioavailable forms of certain minerals an electrolytes. The dosages are included in the profile itself within the matrices that compose the profile itself.

We begin with the Amino Growth Matrix containing L-Leucine at 2500 mg, Lysine HCI at 2000mg, and L-Glutamine at 2000mg. All of these amino acids are well known for their positive influence on recovery, helping to enhance protein synthesis and tissue preparation.

Next we have the Brains Gains Matrix containing L-Tyrosine at 500 mg, GABA at 350mg, 5-HTP at 200mg, and Mucuna Pruriens containing 40% L-Dopa at 175mg. These ingredients help enhance the levels of growth hormone associated with sleep and have nootropic benefits, both allowing for enhanced reparation and improved body and mind recovery support.

Following is the ZMA Recovery Matrix consisting of Magnesium Glycinate Chelate at 400mg, Zinc Methionine at 150mg, and Pyridoxine HCI at 14.5mg. The combination of these three ingredients has been long demonstrated to enhance levels of anabolic hormones, particularly during sleep when hormones such as testosterone and GH rise. This in return supports muscular hypertrophy and overall recovery.

Aferwords is the Anti-Stress Matrix containing Ashwagandha at 150mg, Ascorbic Acid at 100mg and L-Theanine at 100mg. These ingredients are known for their adaptogenic and anti-cortisol benefits, among other benefits to health, that help reduce levels of stress that can hamper recovery through the reduction of anabolic hormones.

Moving along is the Electro Fuel Matrix that has the electrolytes sodium at 200mg and potassium at 40mg. Electrolytes such as these help maintain adequate hydration levels and play roles in nerve and tissue function.

Finally is the Tranquility Matrix containing Chamomile Flower at 75mg and Melatonin at 4mg. These two ingredients help enhance sleep and GH levels through anti-stress support and somatostatin inhibition.

I received the Tropical Thunder as the Cola Bling was not available at the time. Truth be told, I don't think the taste was bad, bad at the same time not something I would deem the best. To me, it was like drinking a diluted fruit punch with an aftertaste of coconut aroma. Again, not the worst thing I've tasted, but not the best either.

Mixability was alright, but needs improvement. Very often I was left with a little undissolved sediment that I could only avoid through rigorous and prolon stirring.

I took one scoop mixed with 8oz of water and consumed it 30 minutes prior to sleep.

I'll first discuss how this influenced my sleep.

It was a little slow getting to sleep. I was not a expecting a "knock out" effect like the original G8 by FinaFlex did, but I was hoping that maube this would have a subtle "starting to gradually feeling sleepy" kind of effect. I did eventually start to drift to sleep, though it was a little too slow for my favor.

The real beneficial sleep influences came mostly from staying asleep and improving the depth of my sleep. I was able to stay asleep all through the night without experiencing a disturbance of any kind. I also felt I was sleeping deeper and more soundly.

My recovery was much improved thanks to my overall more recuperative sleep. I woke up more refreshed, increasingly energized, and had less grogginess and DOMS from previous training session. This was highly welcomed especially when I have to go for early morning cardio/training session or early hour work shifts.

Some guys have reported vivid dreams while on this, but I experienced this only a few times. This wasn't a significant factor for me.

In summary, while getting to sleep was a somewhat slower than what I would've preferred, my overall sleep quality, duration, and recuperation were all much improved.

No doubt this is a highly effective and well formulated sleep aid and recovery support product. However, at a price of 60 dollars available only through Alpha Lion's website, Alpha Dreams is a pretty penny. The efficacy of the product I would say does translate into the premium class price, but no doubt this is gonna discourage some more price savvy users. I'd day you'll definitely want to look out for deals on this one.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, despite the high price tag, Alpha Dreams is a great product to help improve your overall sleep quality and help enhance the recuperative and recovery effects from a deep restful slumber. Just be sure you are devoting enough time to sleep and try to catch this on deals.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO RED SOX!!!
  • Tropical terminator: 6/10

October 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Feeling Refreshed
  • Increase Recovery
  • Reductions Of DOMS
  • Feel Hydrated
  • Transparent Label
  • Good Ingredients

Alpha dreams is a premium sleep and recovery product, that comes with a high price tag, but delivers in all aspects of recovery.

Big thank you to Alpha Lion for sending me Alpha Dreams. You can lift all the weight, eat as healthy as possible, but if you are not getting good sleep it will not matter. Alpha Lion brings to the market Alpha Dreams which is designed to help the user get some sleep, recover better, and even get a dose of amino acids and electrolytes. Getting deep sleep can help the body recovery by repairing muscle tissue and regulating hormones. These 2 functions are key to keeping your level of performance high day after day.

Alpha dreams delivers with a fully disclosed label:

Amino Growth Matrix

Potassium (40mg)

Tranquility Matrix
Chamomile Flower (75mg)
Melatonin (4mg)

This profile is full of ingredients designed to deliver in the world of recovery. You have everything from a dose of BCAA's to electrolytes, to anti-stress ingredients to help calm you as you try to sleep. I would like to see a higher dose of ashwagandha, but it nice to see that it just included with this product. Second, you get a good dose of Leucine with 2.5g.

The brain gains section is nice because they include ingredients like 5-HTP and GABA which these can help fight inflammation and anxiety.

Overall this is a very impressive profile.

I received the tropical terminator flavor, and as many before me have stated....this flavor is rough to handle. The best way I can describe this is, a smell of Hawaiian Punch with a taste similar, but that punch was mixed with dirt and has an aftertaste of coconut. It might be hard to understand but what it boils down to is, you put this with water and you try and drink it as fast as possible. This is not a beverage that you enjoyingly sip.

Mixability takes some work because if you shake this aggressively you are going to get a lot of foam with this. The best thing you can do with this product is put it in a shaker cup with a blender bottle and swirl it around. If you do this, all the ingredients will mix up and you will not have to deal with a large amount of foam.

Dosing is 1 scoop with 6-8oz of water. You want to find a balance of trying to mellow out that flavor, but too much water is going to interrupt your sleep due to having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

So from a standpoint of recovery, this product delivers on all of its promises. I always woke up feeling like I had a better grasp of recovery with reduced muscle soreness and felt like I slept better from the night before. I also felt better hydrated from the TRAACS that is included with Alpha dreams. Usually, I wake up feeling slightly dehydrated simply because I am not drinking anything during the night, but by having electrolytes before bed, I feel that the feeling is diminished.

This did not hit me as fast as it has for others but I would say within 30 minutes of drinking this, I would start to feel groggy and was ready to fall asleep. My biggest complaint would be the use of melatonin, while it is great for some and is effective, for me, I have learned that I metabolize melatonin rather quickly and it becomes ineffective during the night. I respond better from a dose of valerian root better. I do not consider this to be a negative for the product simply because this is a personal preference rather than a glaring error that needs to be fixed.

I seldom had a morning where I woke up feeling groggy from drinking this, even on nights where I drank it at a time that I felt was too late in the evening to drink it leaving this to be effective in the standpoint of making me sleep, but also allowing me to wake up and get going.

I even tracked my sleep patterns with my Garmin device and on average I was seeing close to 8 hours of sleep with over half of those hours spent in deep and REM sleep. Getting to that level of sleep is key to recovery from a physical and hormonal standpoint. This just shows that this product is effective.

So right now, you can only find this on Alpha lions website for $60 for 30 servings coming out to $2 a serving. This is a premium price for a product like this compared to some of the others in this category. If this did not include electrolytes and BCAA's in its profile, then I would not say that it is worth it considering the taste that this product carries. However, because of all of the ingredients, this has to offer, I would still say it is worth it.

Side Effects

Might have to get up in the middle of the night to pee.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this product works. It can help get you to a deep restful sleep to where you can physically repair muscles and regulate your hormones. This is key to fully recovering and being ready for the next day. If you are having a hard time sleeping, or if you are just looking for better recovery I would give this product a chance and see if it can help you.
  • Tropical terminator: 4/10

October 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Feeling Refreshed
  • Increase Recovery
  • Reductions Of DOMS
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Little Pricey

Intro + Supp Facts

I am always willing and wanting to try sleepaids, because I work 3-4 12 hour shifts a week which can be tiring and difficult to fall asleep at times. I picked this up on the TROOPS for a good reason, NO PENUBIT!!! That's right folks, the addictive habit forming Penubit isn't in here so I was very eager to see how effective it would be. The biggest concern for me was all the amino's which could be utilized as energy, and not something I would want before bed.. Starting off on the label we have a few vitamins, ZMA's and electrolytes which are all good and unique as you won't typically get these bonus ingredients on a sleepaid. Leucine is here at 2.5g, which is the 2 part of a 2:1:1 ratio yet the iso leucine and valine isn't included oddly but isn't an issue. We have Lysine at 2g which is a great dosage, and will be a great added EAA that will aid in muscle building and not just recovery. The whole Brains Gains & Anti-Stress Matrix is all well formulated to help you relax and reduce anxiety. Lastly Chamomile Flower (75mg) and Melatonin (4mg) which is just right to help you fall asleep faster. I am happy with the profile and feel it is the best formulation without the use of Penubit, which is important to me as I have had the dreaded withdraws from it in the past.

Taste + Mix + Dose

One of the more nasty tasting supplements, not something I looked forward to drinking and in fact I would add water flavoring like MIO just for the taste.. Mixability was good enough, yet was a bit grainy with sediment. Dosing was typically about 1 serving, or a little bit less, and then sometimes a little bit more!

Effectiveness 8.4/10

Not much has changed for me in my sleeping routine, other than working 4 days instead of 3 now.. "Working 12 hour shifts at a hospital can really wear you out along with your body, as time to time you will be 7-8 hours into a shift when you realize that you have yet to go to the restroom because you have been that busy! I know all my fellow nursing/medical workers can tell you all about that, and thus your body is put into a little more stress especially when you are on your feet all day. So nonetheless I have come home very worn out, but not always have I been able to fall asleep. There are many distractions that cause some of this, which can be using my phone or watching T.V. before bed. I have been working at developing better bed time habits in which I get rid of those devices or limit the use. I normally will take a 5mg Melatonin Sublingual Tab before bed, and in 20-30 minutes I start to get sleepy. I can fight this feeling and stay on my phone watching something, but eventually it can wear off if not asleep soon enough. When I review a sleep aid I will discontinue the use of the Melatonin and take the sleep aid 30 minutes before bed." I want to mention that sleep is severely important for our overall health, due to the fact this is the time when our bodies do not have to work as hard and recovers most readily. Being that we typically do not get a full amount of sleep, it is helpful to make the sleep the most effective in the short amount of time in order to get the greatest benefit from it.

With the first time taking this I started out with about the 1/2 serving amount, just incase I would wake up groggy. I found myself starting to become a bit more sleepy within 30 minutes while using it, but not really knocking me out. I went up in the serving size to see if this would help me fall to sleep sooner, but it didn't seem to hit any harder on that note. I found myself not waking up in the middle of the night, and that I was more of a sound sleeper. I also felt more refreshed in the mornings, with more clarity but occasionally I would wake up groggy. I found that if I took this more than every couple nights (ie each night or two nights in a row), I would be a bit more groggy. I tried to only use this when I really needed to, and it helped most in those cases. Lastly I felt a bit more recovered most of the time, a bit less DOMS were noticed.

Value 7.4/10

This is one of the better formulated sleepaids with lots to offer, however the price is $60 per 30 servings costing $2 per serving which is expensive to me.. Now if you are able to see the effects with less than 1 serving it becomes better on the value, yet I would hope the cost would go down as it is carried in more stores.

Conclusion 7.9/10

This was a good experience and product to review, which I fell is something I can recommend if cost + taste isn't a bit issue for you. I would love those two areas improve, otherwise I think it is perfect of a formulation which makes me surprised it didn't hit stronger. I am all for having an option for less/non habit forming products, but just as PWO's without DMAA/DMHA it doesn't hit as strong as the Penubit counterparts.. Thank you Alpha for the opportunity to review this product!
  • Tropical Storm: 1/10

September 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Feeling Refreshed
  • Increase Recovery
  • Reductions Of DOMS
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Could Be Habbit Forming
  • Some Hangover

With my schedule being busy these days, I will pretty much do anything to make sure the sleep I get is quality sleep. When this popped up on the front page of SR, I had to jump on it.

Alpha Lion is a pretty small company from the looks of it, with just 2 products that I am aware of. Sometimes, it is fun to try products from newer companies. Either way, big thanks to Alpha Lion for sending this out!

To start, there is a nice dose of Leucine and Lysine. I'm not a huge believer in glutamine, however. After that you get a blend of L-Dopa, 5-HTP, GABA, and Tyrosine.

Of course they included ZMA in here, which is the norm most sleep aids.

I do like the inclusion of Ashwaganda, however I wish there was more of it.

To top it off, there is tranquility portion to this, which includes chamomile and melatonin(4mgs)

I'm personally not a fan of melatonin that is dosed over 1-2mgs, but 4mg is not the worst I've seen. The doses of everything are fully disclosed, which is + for Alpha Lion. Momo1's review has the full profile posted, so check that out if you're interested.

Taste was the worst aspect of Alpha Dreams. I can't describe the flavor very well, but I will say it was never enjoyable to drink. Best way I could describe it is "awkward". Sometimes I even plugged my nose and just shot it back as quickly as I could.

It mixes fairly well. It does have Leucine in it, so some foam is expected. I'd advise using a shaker cup, as mixing with a spoon never turned out very well for me.

I'll break this up into categories.

Getting to sleep:(6/10)

This was not the products strong point. I had plenty of nights where I would stay up late hours after consuming this. I don't have insomnia or anything, I have just used other sleep aids that actually make me pass out quickly and easily. This is probably the biggest effect I look for in any sleep aid.

Staying asleep:(9/10)

I had plenty of nights where I would only wake up maybe once to go outside and "water the plants", or simply sleep through the night. I usually don't have a problem with this, but I thought I would note it. There was def. a "deep sleep" feeling, where I'd wake up and say something like "boy I slept good last night", or something along those lines.

I had some crazy dreams while on this as well, to the point where I'd be too embarrassed to tell my girlfriend about them the morning after.

Recovery/Mornings:(8.5/10)

I wouldn't say I woke up feeling amazing after every night I took this, however, I rarely had a sleep hangover. A full scoop would typically make me feel drowsy for a bit in the morning, but at 3/4th or 1/2 scoops, I'd wake up with little issue. There was a fine line for sure. My DOMS were reduced while on this, I'm sure some of the other products I was taking helped, but this certainly did its part.

One tub will run you $60, which is quite high if you're using one full serving at night. If you run it at 1/2 servings like I did(most nights), the price seem a lot better. You have to take into account that you are getting some other ingredients that help with recovery and not just a "sleep aid".

Side Effects

Occasional sleep hangover at a full scoop. Nothing bad however.

Conclusion

Alpha Dreams is a good sleep aid. While there are so many products out there, and the upfront price, I wouldn't say this is a staple. However, it is worth a try if you're in the market for a sleep aid. Bad taste aside, of course.

Give it a shot if you want a recovery product as well and a fully disclosed sleep aid.

September 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Recovery
  • Deep Sleep
  • Feeling Refreshed
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Reductions Of DOMS
  • Little Pricey
  • Could Be Habbit Forming
What's up SR, I would like to say thank you for Alpha Lion and the Trooper program for allowing me to run Alpha Dreams. As we know, sleep helps with recovery and the release of GH; however, we sometimes do not get enough rest. Therefore, we sometimes have to incorporate supplements to help us get those ZZZZZZ. When Alpha Dreams came up for reviewing, I thought I would give it a try, since I am dealing with working to professions and trying to work out, I need the sleep.

Right off the back, Alpha Dreams profile is fully disclosed, all the goodies you get are listed. They are broken down in to sections:

Amino Growth Matrix - You get a nice hit of Recover Aminos L-Leucine (2500 mg), Lysine HCI (2000mg), and L-Glutamine (2000mg)

Brains Gains Matrix - There is L-Tyrosine (500 mg) this helps reduce stress. GABA (350mg) helps relieve anxiety and improves sleep. 5-HTP (200mg) this converts to serotonin, which can make use happy and helps reduce high levels of inflammation. L-Dopa (175mg) is a nootropic that helps combat depression and anxiety; helps you relax into la la land.

ZMA Recovery Matrix - There is TRAACS (400mg) this type of Magnesium helps you relax and protect your cardiovascular system. Zinc Methionine (150mg), and Pyridoxine HCI (14.5mg) this is a form of Vitamin B6, which helps reduce certain nerve disorders and helps you relax.

Anti-Stress Matrix - There is Ashwaganda (150mg), Ascorbic Acid (100mg), and L-Theanine (100mg), which help you relax and take it easy.

Electro Fuel Matrix - There is Sodium (200mg) and Potassium (40mg)

Tranquility Matrix - There is Chamomile Flower (75mg) and Melatonin (4mg), these help you feel like you are floating and sleepy.

Taste - This was not bad or too sweet, as I always say, I do not care what it taste like as long as it works.

Mix - This mixed very well, with minimum amount of water, no clumps.

Dose - Take 1 scoop about 20 mins before hitting the sack, I would not recommend taking anything over 1, unless you want to be Rip Van Winkle. I took this every other day, to avoid any dependency.

I have taken sleep supplements in the past, but on Alpha Dreams, I would pass put within 10 to 15 mins of taking it. As I have mentioned in the past, everyone has a different effect on supplements; however, this is what I experienced when taking Alpha Dreams. After about 10 mins, I had a feeling of my body trying to withdraw its self-back, as if I was being pulled; kind of freaky. If you try to fight it, then you start to feel a bit anxious; so let it do its job. I can see how people who want to feel drugged up by taking cough medicine, if you fight the sleep, you will feel high for an hour or two.

When I would sleep, on many occasions when I would wake up, I would not remember when I fell asleep or if I dreamed. However, when I did dream, man, they were nuts and vivid; from adventure dreams to crazy far out dreams, I guess I have a crazy imagination and Alpha Dreams pulls them out.

As for getting up, I liked the fact that there was only 4 mg of Melatonin, anything over that for me makes me feel all hung over; I will explain more in the sides section. In addition, I felt less sore from any evening workouts I did; DOMS were reduced a bit and I felt refreshed. Furthermore, for some reason, I did not developed a need for this, no habits were formed and my body returned to normal sleep patterns within 2 days of my last serving.

Alpha Dreams is priced at $60.00, yes, it is a bit pricey, and I was only able to find it on the company's website. You get 30 servings, which equates to $2.00 a night for sleep, not bad if you are able to dream about one's deepest desires. In addition, if you do not take it every night and do it 3 to 4 times a week, it could last 45 days, which makes the value much easier to eat.

Side Effects

I did have some sides, especially in the morning when I would wake up. If I woke up too early, I felt drunk, as if I still had Alpha Dreams in my system. In order to get rid of the feeling, I had to drink a ton of water to flush it out. On some occasions, if I would take it back-to-back nights, on the second time around, the mornings, still felt a little hangover, but not as bad. One big warning, do not drink any wine or alcohol if you are planning to take Alpha dreams, I made the mistake of having a glass of wine with my dinner and man, my wife had to slap me to wake up, the alarm did not do any justice.

Conclusion

At the end day (or night) the Alpha Dreams performed to my expectation, this was the 1st sleep product I have used, which included BCAA and other recovery supplements; this is a big selling point for Alpha Lion. If you have a little cash to burn and are looking for a knock out product, then I recommend you try Alpha Dreams. I would like to thank Alpha Lion for the opportunity.