Stano TD Reviews

By: Alpha Gainz

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dry Vascualr Look
  • Increased Aggression
  • Easy Application
  • No Mess

Always up to try a new transdermal product, and having a short PH run to do this seemed like a good product to jump on.

Just 1 Ingredient here, Epiandrosterone in 100mg per mL. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone and is popular in cutting cycles because of the ability to add muscle density and definition. Also Is has shown to have some neurological effects as well.

No taste or mixing, application was simple and it dried fairly quickly without irritation to application site. Alpha Gainz was very generous and sent 3 bottles so this could be run at a decent doage of 300mg per day I spread mine out between a morning post shower and a preworkout application.

I used this on a 5 week Epistane cycle I had sitting around. I wanted to have a decent little cut but keep my strength up. Also while on my last couple cycles of Epistane lethargy has been a real issue if I didn't add something in there.
    I'll start with body composition changes, while on this I noticed a significant change in the look of my skin. I got very tight fairly quickly about the end of week 2 I noticed a change especially in my shoulders, striations started to really show towards the end of the run. For body composition next time I will run this for 8 weeks instead of 4 and I think the results would be very impressive.
    As for my mental feeling/lethargy sides from the PH go this was a big help there as well. If I was feeling rundown going to the gym a quick rub of this preworkout and the aggression and want to workout kicked in pretty fast. Had some great workouts with some pretty sick vascularity while on this as well.
    Strength went up while taking this but that is to be expected while on Epistane. I have ran enough cycles to know exactly how much more of a boost this gave me as far as strength goes and while im sure if ran solo this would give you a slight bump in some keepable strength gains I wouldn't expect anything crazy.

Right now this is 29.99 on their site ive seen this advertised for 19.99. If you run this at what most will call an effective dose 300-400mg a day its going to cost you a little bit, but is it worth it/is it fair? I think for the results I got and the price of other similar products ive seen this is a reasonable value.

Side Effects

None for me although looking into some other logs I see hairloss can be an issue for some with this compound.

Conclusion

I enjoyed the run, and I am seriously considering running this solo for a summer cut in the next couple months for 8 weeks. If I do I will come leave a note on the comments in here. Thanks to Alpha Gainz for the very generous 3 bottles of this for us to try out looking forward to future alpha products.

• medinacirilo

• medinacirilo
      March 2, 2016

Sorry about the above post, i was trying to post a "thumbs up"from my phone! I really like Alpha Gainz 4-Andro, and the price of this one looks good for a summer run. ill be watching for yours!

• willyb87
      March 2, 2016

Lol, I figured that's what happened. Yeh, from everything ive seen Alpha Gainz puts out some quality stuff

• delsolrob
      Rep for this Brand
      March 6, 2016

Thanks for the review! If you want to stock up on some, our Arnold Sale ends tonight ;)