Alpha-Stano Reviews

By: Alpha Gainz

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Alpha-Stano is a Prohormone manufactured by Alpha Gainz. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

October 3, 2016

• Dry Gains
  • Increased Fat Loss
  • Relieves Water Retention
  • A Bit Pricey

Big thanks to Alpha Gainz for the chance to run Alpha Stano. This is not my first PH run and may or may not be my last but this cycle worked well for me. I ran this epiandro product alongside Sparta Labs Cerberus and I feel the combo made for a perfect cycle run.

150mg of Epiandro in each serving. Properly measured out compared to other products and this also has an extra compound to help with bioavailability of the product. Its simple and effective and with PH the simpler the better.

2 pills with breakfast one pill with dinner. Not too complicated but always have to remember that last dose. I never tried the all in the morning dose because I was unsure of the half life

First, I did not use this as a stand alone. I used it in a stack and I firmly believe that this product is best run In a stack. Epiandro is used best for a recomp due to the fact that it bonds to fat molecules and burns them up as well as having leaning effects through drying out the body of water. This product did help lean me out very well. I do not believe that it helped much in the strength building section because Cerberus really helped push the strength and size gains in this cycle run. This product did help with boosting libido as well as enhance the alpha male feeling but the biggest increase I saw from this was an increase in vascularity. My shoulders and upper chest as well as my forearms began popping again and even the dry joints are signs of effectiveness. Its a great sidekick to any cycle

7.5/10

49.95 on Lockout for one run. Not crazy expensive but more pricey than the old school stuff but this is a good alternative to those who liked using Epistane in the past as it has much of the same drying out effects as epi did.

Side Effects

A little bit of acne and aggression as well as some slight joint pain. Nothing too major and all sides were expected. Support supplements did help reduce sides in my opinion and that's why support supps are recommended.

Conclusion

All in all its a solid product. I don't know if it would yield high results as a standalone but when run alongside another Ph this adds a dimension that you can build and cut at the same time for those lean dry gains that we all seek. I would run this again and I would recommend it to someone who is looking to add that little boost to their next cycle.

April 22, 2016

• Increased Fat Loss
  • Dry Gains
  • Increases Strength
    First, let me thank Alpha Gainz for providing SR Troops with this product. In my continuing quest for total body recomposition, I have tried many lifting techniques and routines, and tried different supplements. Alpha Stano ranks right up there with one of my favorites. This was actually my first foray into the world of prohormones (I stacked this with Sparta Nutrition's Cerberus), so I did a lot of research before I took the plunge. I've never been one to sacrifice my health or throw off my hormonal balance just for a couple of extra pounds of muscle. Even though I didn't need them, I also took some on cycle support--liver protection, prostate protection, and DHA and EPA for blood pressure regulation. I am also using Toremifine as part of my PCT. This may be overkill, but again, I'm being safe.

Pretty straightforward here: 150 mg of epiandrosterone in a cyclodextrin complex for better bio-availability. Most other epiandro products seem to be underdosed, containing anywhere between 50-100 mg. The sweet spot for this type of prohormone is in the 300-500 mg daily dosage range. Alpha Stano is dosed appropriately for a 4 week cycle or an extended 6 week cycle. For those that might be unaware, is an anabolic compound which converts into the natural male hormone "DiHydroTestosterone" or "Stanolone". Epi-Andro is non-methylated and as a result will put little to no stress on the user's liver. DHT is 5 times more Androgenic than testosterone. As a dry compound, users will experience lean muscle gains while also increasing lipolysis (fat loss). DHT increases strength which allows the user to lift heavier and harder and can tremendously help maintain muscle while the user is in a caloric deficit.

DHT binds to fat and burns it directly and even inhibits the aromatase enzyme so you get little to no conversion of your testosterone to estrogen. As a result it allows you to burn even more body fat while decreasing your risk of shutdown from elevated estrogen.

DHT suppresses SHBG which results in less circulating estrogen and a serious increase in free testosterone levels. (SHBG[Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin] is a protein that is produced by the liver and binds to testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and estradiol (an estrogen) and in this bound state, transports these hormones in the blood as a biologically inactive form).

Pretty simple instructions; the bottle contains 90 capsules and the says to take 3 capsules per day--two with your first meal and one with your last meal. I took 2 because I was stacking it with Cerberus, which also contains epiandro and also because I wanted to extend the cycle to 6 weeks. I've read many logs that state epiandro really starts kicking in at around the three week mark, so 6 weeks was the ideal cycle length.

8.5/10

Alpha Stano is definitely not one of those over-hyped, ineffective DHEA-based supplements of yesteryear. I wouldn't classify the results I achieved from taking it as "steroid-like," but I will say that my results were very SARM like--much like a good LGD/Ostarine stack. My libido increased a ton, I dropped some body fat, and my muscles were noticeably harder. I also noticed increased energy, which was a welcome surprise, because I've heard of people complaining of lethargy when using certain prohormones. As far as strength increases go, I'd give it about a 7 1/2. My lifts didn't go up by 30 pounds, nor was I expecting them to. However, I was able to crank out 2-3 extra reps with an additional 10 to maybe 15 pounds. I'll take it...

Although the price on Alpha Gainz' site has Alpha Stano listed at $69.99, most retailers carry it for around 40 bucks. For a 30-45 day cycle of a product that actually works, I'd say that this represents a pretty good value.

Side Effects

Aside from the increased libido (good), I didn't experience any negative side effects like high blood pressure. I was, however, taking support supplements, so that could have made a difference.

Overall

8.5/10

Plain and simple, Alpha Stano works. In my opinion, it's a great addition to any recomp/cutting protocol, as your gains will be lean and dry. I saw noticeable, if not dramatic, strength gains and lost a nice amount of fat. My muscles are a lot harder and I see a little more vascularity. I definitely recommend stacking Alpha Stano, and I've added Alpha Gainz (along with Sparta Nutrition) to my short list of supplement companies on my radar for future purchases

April 5, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Libido
    • Relieves Water Retention
    • A Bit Pricey
    Big thanks to Alpha Gainz for providing SR Troops with this product. Now I am all PH like products but lets be honest you have to do your due diligence in research before you decide to take anything that messes with your normal hormonal product. Now be advised I did not do Blood Work Pre or Post of this product but I have other ways to test its potency. I am currently running an LGD/MK677 cycle and as we know, those peptides/sarms tend to make you very lethargic, so I was excited to throw in Alpha Gainz as sort of a Test Base in this case. And I have had wonderful results that I will describe in detail below.

Furthermore, be advised that I did take On Cycle support even though it is not liver toxic, but has been shown to have some effects on blood pressure and have Post Cycle Therapy Support in terms of SERMS just in case.
    ==============================
    Ingredients: 9/10 - Straight forward. You get Epiandrosterone of 150mg per pill. There are 90 pills in the bottle and the directions say to take 3 pills a day in the total of 450mg. Epi-Andro - is an androgenic steroid hormone, which is a natural metabolite of DHEA and converts to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). From evolutionary.org - Epiandrosterone converts to DHT in the body. DHT is our male sex hormone, so it will cause an increase in strength, and it will help maintain muscle mass. What's more, DHT helps inhibit estrogen conversion in the body, so it will help dry out the user and give the impression of a loss of body fat, since water is shed from within cells. Another secret is its ability to bind to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), leading to a greater ratio of free testosterone to total testosteron.
    ==============================

Dosing: 10/10 - The dosing protocol is very standard. You take 2 pills in the morning with breakfast and then 1 pill towards the night. I just decided to do all 3 pills in the morning with breakfast, in case I would forget to take it at night or I didnt have time. Just made it easier for me in this format.

==============================

Effectiveness: 8/10 - Now bear with me that I only had enough product for 4 weeks. And I began taking it two weeks into my LGD/MK cycle, so I know exactly how I felt without it in my cycle. Before I even got on Alpha Gainz I noticed a lower libido, tiredness and just an overall run down effect from the cycle. So I wanted something that I could throw in as a test base. Now dont think that this will give you prohormone like gains, because honestly if wont, but it will help aid in some other crucial factors.

Libido: 10/10 - Okay so whoa. This stuff kicks your libido into a whole new dimension that you probably have not even known. Longer and fuller erections and easily excited when you see a nice peach booty in yoga pants. Good luck trying to hide your excitement on this stuff, and by good luck, I mean rock some oversized sweat pants, otherwise you will be walking around with a full erection all day long.

Strength: 7/10 - Now I noticed a small increase in strength when throwing this into the cycle. It was not something through the roof, because I already began to see LGD MK gains, but it helped put the strength forward. It gave it a little kick to where I was throwing in about an extra 10-15lbs on PRS.

Energy: 9/10 - Okay so one of the major downsides of the MK was the lack of energy. It helped me increase my hunger which meant I was eating more which meant I was more tired, food comas and I had to drink 5-6 cups of coffee a day just to stay awake. What I noticed from Alpha Gainz was a nice boost in the energy and good mood throughout the day. It was not like a PWO and sudden, but it gradually made me less and less tired throughout the day, even when my appetite increased.

Water Loss: 9/10 - So MK was making me retain a ton of water and I felt it in my joints and ankles. Felt like I was trying to carry around a 600lb dude on my tiny legs. The water retention was horrible. Alpha Gainz did not make the water retention go away, but it made it a bit more bearable, which is a good aspect of the product, even though its probably not its primary function.

==============================
    Side Effects: 0/10 - I didnt notice any side effects on this like loss of hair or high blood pressure. But I was also taking cycle support so that might have helped.

==============================

Value: 7/10 - Its a bit pricey. Around $70 for 30 days. But hey it works and other Epi based products are about in the same range.

==============================
    Overall: 8/10 - This product works. I had a great time running it. Because its not liver toxic, I could have probably ran two bottles back to back and probably would have seen even better results. However, I can say on just 4 weeks of this, I noticed good things.