Alpha P5 Reviews

By: Alpha Gainz

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Alpha P5 is a Prohormone manufactured by Alpha Gainz. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!
  January 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • GREAT VALUE!
  • Increased Focus
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Dropper Difficult To Use
What's up SR family! Before I begin with my review of Alpha P5, I would like to thank Alpha Gainz and the Troopers for the opportunity. Since I am fast approaching the 50-year milestone, I am constantly looking for good products to keep my test levels where they are, before I start having to use my Butt as a pincushion. Therefore, when Alpha P5 came up for the Troopers, I thought it would have been a good product to bridge with my current Test Booster run.

What do you get inside that bottle of Alpha P5? There is 25 mg of Pregnenolone, hmmm, Pregnenolone? Your body produces Pregnenolone, of course, as we age; it starts to drop, just like our test levels. There are many applications of Pregnenolone, which is just not for body building purposes:

Helps with Fatigue
Increase Endurance
Recovery
Joints
Feeling of Wellbeing

Taste - Well, if you are like one of those people in the Direct TV Commercial that like to taste nasty stuff, you right ahead; this is a transdermal delivery system.

Mix - Nothing to mix, just rub on a body part and go!

Dosing - Well, the dropper that comes with Alpha P5, to put in a nice way Sucks! I had to buy my own 1 ml dropper at CVS in order to get a full dose. I would use 1 ml every morning, after taking a shower.

Alpha P5 is the real deal, when it comes to some of the benefits listed above; however, it was like adding jet-fuel to a 1990 Yugo, when I stacked this with an over the counter test booster. The test Booster I was using contains some nitrates, which helps with pumps, I noticed about 3 days into using Alpha P5, the pumps were more intense and lasted longer. In addition, I felt happy most of the time, despite having a crazy job, which makes you drink. I was more focused and when I took one of the Nootropic products, which the Troopers sent, wow, I can tell the boosting effect.

When it came to other physiological effects I felt, one that came to mine was the ability to fall asleep faster. I am one of those who need to write down my next day to do list before going to bed, if not, I am up until 12:30 am lying in bed wide awake.

Man, this is what I love to see, a product that works and you can get cheap $15 to $20 bucks! Now, with that said, I have been looking to buy at least 2 bottles, I am having a hard time finding it; even on Alpha Gainz site it states "Sold Out".

Side Effects

Conclusion

Alpha P5 from Alpha Gainz is a product that everyone who is into fitness, wanting to better himself or herself, or use an inexpensive stacking product, should buy and keep in your supplement cabinet. The only thing I ask is the Dropper be upgraded, that was the only Con I could find with this product. I would like to thank Alpha Gainz again for the opportunity.

Overall
Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!
  January 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Increased Focus
  • GREAT VALUE!
  • Pleasant Smell
  • Dropper Difficult To Use

Hello family. It's your friendly neighborhood Darkman, AKA Sexual Chocolate. I've been blessed by Alpha Gainz to review another one of their innovative prohormones. This time it's Alpha P5, a topically applied pregnenolone. I have seen nothing but great results from prior Alpha Gainz products, so I was curious to see how Alpha P5 worked.

Each 1 ml serving of Alpha P5 contains 25 mg of pregnenolone, but what is pregnenolone? Pregnenolone is a naturally occurring hormone found in the body. In fact, pregnenolone is the original precursor from which almost all of the other steroid hormones are made. It functions as a biologically active neurosteroid which has many health benefits and is widely acknowledged for its safety and absence of any significant side effects. Pregnenolone is an essential hormone in males & females of all ages and as is the case with other hormones, our natural production declines with age. Supplementing with pregnenolone assists in reducing fatigue, increasing endurance, and improving mood quality. It also provides the brain with the hormonal and neurotransmitter support it needs to reduce memory loss, thus helping to improve concentration, memory, and focus. In medical studies, pregnenolone has been demonstrated to enhance performance on the job and dramatically increase mental alertness while helping to relieve both stress and fatigue simultaneously. To top it off, pregnenolone has shown its capable of aiding in the recovery of those with arthritis, depression, and traumatic injuries. Pretty impressive, right?

The label recommends applying 25 mg of Alpha P5 to the chest, abdomen, shoulders/clavicles and inner arms, rotating application sites with each use. The 1 ml dropper that was provided was pretty worthless when it came to trying to extract an exact amount. Fortunately, I had a 1 ml oral syringe which I used.

There was no excessive dripping, and the product absorbed into my skin and dried fairly quickly. It didn't stain my clothing and left behind a woodsy, earthy, masculine scent, much like Alpha Andro TD.

I stacked Alpha P5 with Alpha Andro TD with hopes that it would be an effective 1, 2 punch. Mission Accomplished. Alpha P5 gave me increased energy, endurance, and focus, not just pre-workout, but all day long. With Alpha P5, I was constantly in a good mood, and I was able to get some good quality sleep. Alpha P5 is one of those all-around supplements. It's a great focus agent, nootropic, energy booster, and sleep enhancer. As an added plus, it also helped relieve some nagging joint pain and also tightened my muscles, especially my biceps and triceps.

Alpha P5 is available on Alpha Gainz website for $19.99, but on other websites, it can be purchased for $14.99. Either price is a bargain. Heck, for what it does, Alpha P5 is a freaking steal!

Side Effects

Conclusion

I'm adding Alpha Gainz to my short list of favorite companies. Not only are their products effective, but they are ridiculously affordable. I plan on doing another run with Alpha P5, but I'm going to purchase 2 bottles. I want to see what an 8-week cycle will do.