Caffeine Reviews

By: AllMax

Caffeine is an Energy Supplement manufactured by AllMax. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

9.1
  July 9, 2018

• It Works

The grandfather to all preworkouts, caffeine is widely known for its ability to increase energy and mental focus. However it can become habit forming.

I've used lots of supplements and various preworkouts before but for some reason the idea of just popping a caffeine pill never occurred to me until a coworker and I were discussing how hard it is to be motivated and disciplined to hit the gym after work. He suggested I try using caffeine as a tablet to give a quick boost and it's incredibly cheap if all you need is a little energy and mental wakeup.

Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg
    Exactly what I want in my caffeine pill. Caffeine. The anhydrous part just means "without water" referring to the fact that it's processed as a powder and then made into a pill form here.
    There's a few other non-medicinal ingredients listed on the bottle that are mainly compounds used in the production of tablets. Binders to hold it together and something to help it dissolve. If you have an allergy to one of those most likely you already know it and know to watch the labels for it.

It's a small white pill you swallow with a drink. Don't taste it. It tastes gross. Very bitter like chewing an unflavoured aspirin. Not recommended.
    I didn't mix it with anything. Again, it's a pill. Don't overthink this too much.
    The dose is 200mg/tablet , not to exceed 5 tablets in 24 hours (1000mg). This isn't a bad amount per pill. If you are looking for a little more or little less you can just break a tablet in half and either take 100mg or take 300mg depending how you feel. The pills break apart easy enough making it convenient to taylor the dosage to what you need. I would not recommend taking 2 full tablets (400mg) as this left me very jittery. I prob could've ran a marathon in that state but not a feeling I, or my heart, wants to experience again.

I can't compare this to other caffeine pills on the market as this is the only one I've tried, but I'd have to say it does exactly what it advertises. I have used this in the mornings to kick start my workout, at the end of a work day to give me that boost to hit the gym and I've used it when I'm stuck at work doing some extra overtime and need help to focus and keep alert.

I picked this up at Walmart of all places and paid under $10 Can. This is roughly 9 cents a pill. You can't go wrong with that price for 100 tablets. This has become a staple in my supplement regime and I usually keep a bottle in my lunch pail at work for those times I need a boost.

Side Effects

Side effects common with caffeine are feelings of anxiety, jittery and sometimes a racing heart. Generally these are the result of taking too much at one time. Those who have never taken caffeine before or who are hyper sensitive to caffeine should be careful when using something like this. It is advisable to start with smaller doses to assess your personal tolerance level. Sometimes there is also a crash or let down after the caffeine wears off. I didn't get that with this product, just a clean feeling of energy and alertness. As another reviewer mentioned it's possible taking this on a full stomach may reduce the effectiveness compared to taking it on an empty stomach. I always took mine without food as I like to workout on a mostly empty stomach.
    Caffeine can also become habit forming and you can develop a tolerance to it requiring greater doses to achieve the same effect. To avoid this you can cycle off of caffeine use for a few weeks before using it again. But let's be honest, if you're a coffee drinker there's no way you're cycling off coffee.

Conclusion

This is probably one the best supplements at this price to use if you are looking for just an energy boost or need to be alert for something. It has no added ingredients and at 9 cents a pill you really can't go wrong using this.

April 3, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • It Works

-----
      Update 05/31/2017:
      Some update guys about the pills. In my first month i got no side effects at all but after that time every time i took one pill i immediately start coughing pretty badly and for the next 2-3 hours to a lesser degree. I figured out that it must be my pre workout so i tried this pill alone without preworkout, intraworkout etc and i had exactly the same symptoms. Capsules contain Dibasic Calcium, Phosphate Dihydrate, Cellulose, Magnesium Stereate and Croscarmellose Sodium. I have used pills containing Magnesium Stereate, Cellulose and Gelatin and i have experiences no problems at all. So i think the problem is Croscarmellose Sodium, Dibasic Calcium and Phosphate Dihydrate. I will discontinue usage and find some caffeine pill made preferably by Gelatin.
      -----

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a caffeine product and i tried this.

It contains 100 capsules which each of them contain 200 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, this amount is decent for me because i am not stim junkie. Caffeine Anhydrous is just dehydrated caffeine, so there is no difference between them. Caffeine helps with alertness, increases your energy levels and promotes fat burning. I also noticed that it is manufactured in GMP facility, props for that.

It's a small pill which is a bit bitter if you place your tongue on it, which is not a problem at all when you add some water and swallow it. It becomes too bitter if you break the pill in half but again if you add some water you will be fine. Dosing was one pill before 20-30 minutes working out.

I workout after 30-40 minutes of waking up so i need something to increase my alertness fast and give me a jolt of energy. It helped me with my morning grogginess and "wake up" me for good. So i wanted to do some cardio and lift some weights! During my workout, alertness was enhanced and energy was decent, not a huge burst of energy but rather smooth and clean energy that lasted for about 2-3 hours. If you are stim junkie you will need probably more than that. Side effects were non-existent, i didn't experienced any lethargy, jittery or crash. Also i had no problem falling asleep or taking a nap on the night. If you are very stim intolerant or haven't tried any caffeine supplement so far, i recommend you to begin with something "lighter" maybe 100mg or 120mg of caffeine just in case.

I bought this 5 Euros (5.33 Dollars) for 100 servings. Great value for me (0.05 Euros per serving).

Conclusion

If you are not stim junkie and looking for something dirt cheap and effective to help you with that extra energy and alertness in the gym, this product will do the trick. Energy was decent and my alertness was enchanted. I probably will buy this again for this price.

October 25, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • It Works

I have been working out for almost 4 years and I have been exposed to a surplus of supplement I have tried. Currently training for bodybuilding as I am looking to add mass.

Caffeine is the only Ingredient in this product.

This supplement is a pill and has a chalky texture. The taste can be slightly unpleasant, but if used as directed and swallowed the taste of the pill goes unnoticed.
        1 pill is 200mg of Caffeine and 1 serving is sufficient to feel its amazing affects.

Caffeine is scientifically known to accelerates one's heart rate and increase ones focused. So, upon taking this product you will sweat, you will have energy, and you will be very engaged at what you're doing.

Do note, that if taken on a full stomach the effects can be less apparent. Recommend consuming at least 45+ mins after a meal.

By far one of the most affordable and effective supplements in the industry. Less than 5 bucks you can earn you 100 servings.

Side Effects

Caffeine speeds up your metabolism forcing you to feel the affects of increase bowel movements. It can make your stomach feel uneasy, but the affects due subside shortly.

Conclusion

If you can live with 1 supplement for the rest of your life, AllMax Caffeine pills are the way to go. Extremely effective in getting you to move, put in the work, and locking your eyes and focus down at the gym. Aside from some slight stomach discomfort you may feel, this product is effective and highly recommended.

October 27, 2013

Pros:
         Cons:
        • It Works
          Price:9 - paid around 4.00 for 100 caps, for me a good price.

Taste: - it's a tiny pill.

Need to say: I only took this brand of caffeine, so I can't say for other, but this one leaves a dust in the interior of the bottle, so I think you should watch out for humidity where you gonna store it after you open the bottle. Think it's made this way to make the absorption faster. I kept my bottle inside a container and it worked.

Profile: 10 - like the way I wanted, 200mg on a pill. If you want more, take 2 pills or brake one to make something around 300mg. Maybe you want something with more or less caffeine for each pill, but I wanted 200mg.

Effectiveness: 10 - pure caffeine, gives good and clean energy. When I want to take something to keep me going on the evening, I know I cant take it around 6pm and I will be able to sleep around 11:30pm.

Would buy again? Yes. Already using my second bottle on the days I will take only caffeine, or when I need extra focus and no pumps or another stuff from a pre-workout.