6.8

(Better than 15% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Test Charge Hardcore is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by All American EFX. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

February 18, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Good Value If Purchased Thru Amazon
  • Extensively Under-dosed Prop Blends
  • No Boost To Strength Or Performance

Claims

---------------
Non-Steroidal Testosterone Support System
Not A Drug Or Prohormone
Does Not Need To Be Cycled
Tested Banned Substance Free & Pure

Ingredients

----------
The ingredients for both the Test Charge Hardcore Liquid & Capsules are listed under a massive proprietary blend which honestly seems quite comical when you notice the sheer size of the supplement facts labels. I mean who would actually attempt to duplicate this colossal recipe?

Each "Taxadral Matrix" (delayed capsules or Fast-Acting Liquid) contains a massive list (roughly 24 each) of similar ingredients that I've never heard of. And these ingredients fall under 8 subtitled categories like Taxanes, Flavanoids, Lignans, Benzoid and Phenols. It is by far the most confusing blend I've seen to date. However, conducting a simple comparison proves the only difference between these two versions appears to be a couple of "Carotenoids" and the 50mg of 5,7 Dihydroxyflavone and 25mg of Indole-3-Carbinol.

And as if that was not vague enough, there is yet a third product added to this Hardcore Kit named Aroma Block-R. The nicely labeled title gives away its obviousness as the estrogen smashing portion of this 3 part test boosting stack. Nice, but will the ingredient list be friendlier than its two predecessors? The prop blend of the same "Block-R" name would indicate a resounding NO. This ingredient list is as confusing as the others with no less than 18 scientific sounding components neatly placed under several sub-categories. Again, super vague and again, I apologize.

Two things I can tell you:
1. Most of these components are derived from plants and
2. EFX really doesn't want you to know what you are consuming and they don't want it duplicated by the competition.

I know that doesn't really help you and I apologize, but without knowing the actual amount of each component, there really isn't any point in over analyzing the ingredients.

Taste / Mixing

------
The capsules and tablets have no taste, assuming you don't suck on them before swallowing.

The liquid portion of this trifecta kit contains some peppermint oil and in this blend is quite easy to swallow. I usually held the 1mL of liquid under my tongue for 30 seconds prior to swallowing and it always reminded me of a pleasant cough syrup. Not delicious, but also not foul in any way, shape or form.

Dosage

---------------
Looking at 3 different containers you would think dosing a complicated proposition, however I didn't find any problems following the directions. The test charge caps and liquid are taken together once in the morning and evening. The Aroma Block-R is taken at bedtime. Done and DUN.

-------
So here's the meat and potatoes and the answer to the question:

Do these 40+ mystery ingredients spread out over 3 products do anything other than confuse the consumer?

First I should mention that in the directions it states that you should train with maximum intensity and consume a nutrient rich and calorically dense diet. As I used this product through the holiday season, there is no doubt in my mind that I more than covered the caloric requirements! With that being said, let's look at what the old Tanita Body Composition Analyzer has to report.

_________________Day 1____Day 34
Age_______________47
Height____________5'10"
Weight___________218.0____224.6
Fat %_____________15.7%___17.3%
Fat Mass___________34.2_____38.8
Fat-Free Mass______183.8____185.8
Total Body Water___134.6____136.0

So after one month I gained 4.6 pounds of fat and an even 2 pounds of muscle and/or water weight for an overall gain of 6.6 pounds.

WOW! Not exactly the transformation I was looking for, but please keep in mind that these body comp scales are not the most accurate at measuring the muscle mass of a seasoned lifter. But fear not avid reader, I do have one other tool to confirm the actual fat gain. It is my highly technical, never fail, tried and true.. work pants. So without getting too technical, I'll just say that what was once a loose comfortable waist line is now quite snug and in danger of giving up the neat tucked-in shirt appearance.

As far as strength, power and performance are concerned while on this hardcore kit, I can say honestly that I gave it my all in the gym as I do every workout and noticed zero benefits in this category. Sadly, no new PR's were recorded during this month.

Lastly there is the icing on the cake for all test boosters and that is libido.
This is the one area that truly shined above all others for me. I have been experimenting with various test boosters for almost 5 years now and while they all seem to mention an improvement in this category, EFX has truly nailed it! Without going into too much detail I will say that EFX really put the "hard" in this Hardcore Kit. Seriously, I haven't experienced this much morning wood since I was in my 20's.

So again to answer the question:

To answer simply in baseball terms I give:

one strike to strength, power and performance
one ball to body comp results
one hit for a triple on libido boosting.

Sides

----------------
No negative side effects to mention.
Unless you don't like the extra morning attention. ; )

----------------
Oddly enough the EFX website says this is available at BB.com, GNC and Vitamin Shoppe but I couldn't locate it anywhere but Amazon for $50. This is definitely not a bad value for a complete product such as this. I expect to pay more for the combined test boosting and estrogen killing components combined and you should too. I can say honestly that if my body composition results were more to my liking I would absolutely be purchasing more of these kits.

Final Words

--------
While this product wasn't a home run success for me, it absolutely has value. I would have no problem recommending this product to a new-to-the- gym scene 35+ year old ectomorph looking to put on weight. This of course is based solely on my experience as a seasoned 47 year old gym rat.
Thanks to EFX for allowing me to test this product and thanks to you all for reading.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

6.2
  February 17, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Extensively Under-dosed Prop Blends

First of all thank you to AAEFX for a chance to try this product and my apologies for getting to this way too late. This product was a three in one box deal and it was extremely difficult to tell just how well the product was working. So with that being said lets start the review.

Ingredients

3 different products, a ton of ingredients, and all inside of prop blends. The labels had my head spinning. WarMachine did a good job covering this section but in my experience if you throw that much into a product, and prop blend it then there is something not quite right. All those ingredients mixed into a prop blend had me second guessing but I gave it a shot anyway. It was not my preferred style of booster ingredients but not all products can be the same.

6.67/10

the sustain and aroma blocker were capsule and tablet form. Easy to take no funky taste or anything like that. The liquid part however, I believe the packaging said improved taste and my god i do not want to know what the previous version tasted like. This taste like black licorice mixed with peppermint schnapps. Dosing was easy, I took the aroma blocker before bed, for the others if I worked out in the morning it was one dose before workout then one dose before dinner if i worked out after work it was one dose with breakfast then one dose before i worked out. For the most part that is following directions but there was slight deviation.

6.2/10

Here is the trickiest part of the entire review.

Libido- Yes it increased, yes i felt like i was 16 again and was ready to hump a squirrel. Was it like that for the full 30 days? No it wasnt. Have I felt more horned up on another product? Yes I have. All in all this delivered in in one part of what i expect to see out of a test booster.

Aggression in the gym- i felt focused but I was never in a rage where i was slamming weights and grinding my teeth constantly. I had an alpha male feeling at times but then again i always like to believe im the biggest and strongest guy in the gym because then i can usually lift more because i have the right mindset.

Strength Gain- This is where it gets tricky. Did i gain strength while on this product? Yes. I gained strength from where i was at but at the same time i didnt set any prs or anything like that. It pushed me to where I was before the heart issue which is good. It accelerated me to that point possibly but i havent lost any strength in the 4 weeks since ive stopped taking the product so I dont really know if it was the product or my body getting used to things again.

49.85 on amazon isnt the most expensive product on the market especially for a 3 in one but I could spend 20$ on erase and get a better ai and then spend 30 dollars on another test booster and get something slightly better. So all in all its not the worst value but it isnt the greatest either

Side Effects

I broke out a little bit on my chest but not nearly as bad as others I have taken so it scores pretty good here

Conclusion

Tough to say what this really did for me. It accelerated my strength gains back to where they were but was that because of hard work or did this product actually help get me there? Its not a terrible product and if you want to try a test kit id say go for it but there are other options that I feel would do more for the money

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

January 12, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Minimally Increased Gym Aggression
  • Lack Of Benefits
  • Extensively Under-dosed Prop Blends

To begin, a special thanks to EFX sports for providing the Test Charge Hardcore Kit to the ER/TROOPS program. The Test Charge Hardcore Kit is a package containing three of EFX sports test booster formulations; Test Charge Hardcore Ingite Liquid Formulation, Test Charge Hardcore Sustain Formulation, and Aroma Block Hardcore. Given that you get three products in one in order to cover several areas of test increase and support, this would lead one to believe a high possibility of effectiveness.

But do the combination of products truly deliver?

Lets see...

Each product has its own individual profile consisting of several ingredients in a massive prop blend. Needless to say, the idea of prop blends alone is enough to start popping up the doubts about the kit.

The test charge ingnition formulation consists of a 108.5 mg blend concentrated into 1ml of liquid. The blend contains an extensive amount of ingredients that include, Phytosterols, Ligans, Carotenoids, flavonoids, taxanes, and taxoids. I suggest referring to the included images to see the complete profile because it would take way too long to list explain them all.

The test charge sustain capsule formulation contains much of the same thing as the liquid version but also has 50mg of 5,7-dihydroxyflavone an 25mg of DIM. The blend is quantified at 100mg per capsule.

The aroma block contains a 177mg blend that consists of some familiar ingredients such as bioperine, DIM and Boron. Then we also have some unique ingredients such as genistein, glycitein, and daidzein. Genistein is a phytoestrogen and isoflavone that contain antioxidant, PPAR modulation, and supposedly indirect anti estrogenic activity. Glycitein is another isoflavone said to have weak estrogenic acitvity. I am not sure the reason of including that kind of ingredient in an estrogen blocker. Daidzein is pretty much the same thing as genistein in the sense of being an isoflavone.

Again the ingredients in the products are vast so I would suggest referring to the included images for a more specific overview. In terms of my opinion towards the profiles themseleves, the extensive prop blends are no doubt under-dosed as many of the ingredients in these profiles must be knowingly dosed much higher in order to exert any potential benefits. Still, by combining the three I was willing to hope for some benefits.

The sustain and aroma block supplements are capsule and tablet form. They are easy to swallow and have no upsetting aftertastes. The test charge ingnite liquid has a slight bitter sweet taste with a subtle hint of mint to it. It is not bad or unpleasant, but not something I'd consider pleasantly flavorful either.

I dosed all the products as instructed on the kit:

I took the test charge formulations (both the liquid ignite and sustain capsules) at the same time as directed. I would take 1ml of the ignite liquid formulation with one sustain capsule both in the morning and sometime in the evening. I took them about 10 minutes after meals.

The aroma block was taken at bedtime. I would take one table right before I hit the sack.

When it comes to test booster in general, I gauge efficacy by noting benefits in libido, gym aggression, mood elevation, and in some cases perhaps some subtle increases in strength and mass. Unfortunately, through my complete 30 day run with this kit, I saw little to no benefits in most areas.

Libido (7/10): This was seemingly the only area I saw ideal effects. My libido started taking a good "pep in the step" charge most noticeably by the beginning of week two. I found myself having to tame Mr. Johnson more frequently and even saw some unexpected (although somewhat embarrassing) erections during my workouts.

Gym Aggression/Drive (4/10): I didn't see much increase in this area aside of any aggression or drive (energy) that I was already having whether naturally or from a PWO. I did feel a bit more short tempered at times, but nothing through the roof here.

Mood Elevation (0/10): My overall mood and "alpha male" persona were seemingly not affected. I didn't have any increased sense of well being or focus.

Strength/Mass (0/10): Being that these are test boosting products, I obviously was not expecting massive jumps in strength or mass. However, from past test boosters experience, I've noticed that in most cases, I'm able to put up some more weight which can translate into more mass overtime. With EFX test charge kit, this did not happen. I didn't see any real increase in strength or mass that I would attribute to the products.

I've seen this kit go between 40-52 dollars. May seem like a fair value considering you're getting three products in one kit. Though, for the lack of results the kit offered, the value drops in comparison to better alternatives out there for OTC test support. Everyone is different, but I would say look elsewhere if you're willing to shell out 52 dollars for a test booster.

Side Effects

One or two acne flares, but nothing serious.

Conclusion

In conclusion, while EFX has some good products out there, this kit is something I believe needs tweaking. Heightened libido and some minimal increase in gym aggression and energy were the only overall results I got in the thirty day run. For the price tag on this product, I'd say it may be in a user's best interest to look somewhere else for some more effective OTC test support.