Test Charge has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Test Charge Reviews

By: All American EFX

Test Charge is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by All American EFX. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Test Charge has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

November 19, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Taste
  • Overall Effectiveness
I used this product to suffice as a natural booster to meet my needs at the time which were strength maintenance and an increase in speed and aerobic capacity.
I feel that Test Charge did its job but nothing more than that.
Simply doing its job however only meets my own expectations and NOT what the product claims it will do.
Overall: 7
My overall experience with Test Charge was a positive one. I experienced no negative side effects other than very slight acne which on normal people wouldnt even have shown up.
I liked how Test Charge came in a bottle with a liquid dropper with the 1ML measurement printed on the side.
Included with every package of Test Charge is "Aroma Block-R" which is the anti-estrogen supplement that tags along with this test booster. I can only assume that Aroma Block-R did its job since I experienced no side effects of increased estrogen levels during my time on Test Charge.

Effectiveness: 7
My strength slightly increased maybe 3-5%. My volume of workload capability increased with test charge. I was able to do more exercises in a workout than before and feel less fatigue. I can attribute this to the test Charge since I was not taking creatine at the time.
As already mentioned the effectiveness of Aroma Block-R is adequate since no estrogen related side effects were noted.

Taste: 5
Yes this has a rather nasty taste but what else would you want from a liquid test booster, cherrys and bubblegum? My best attempt at a description would be brown sugar/ cinnamon/ ginger/ cardboard in liquid form... and consistency.

Value: 5
This was $43 for me and not worth it granted its a 30 day supply where my beloved animal stak is merely a 21 day supply but at half the price!
If you found this on sale or on clearance I would say go for it but not at its given retail price is this product worth it.

Gripes:
The dropper that comes in the bottle of Test Charge often gets coated in the test charge liquid making it impossible to see how much you have actually drawn into the dropper.
The aftertaste of both Test Charge and Aroma Block-R combined is that of the morning after binge drinking.

July 19, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
To start off this is in a liquid form and uses a dropper. This also comes with an anti-estrogen pills.
1. Usage- The dosage for the liquid is a half a dropper in the morning and a half at night before bed. The anti-estrogen is 1 pill at night before bed. No more than 30 days with out a week off. They give you 30 day supply.
2. Taste- The taste is.... different. Not awful but you should try to get it down quick. I started by dropping it in a cup of water and downing it but that didn't do much because it did not mix in water. So I started dripping it on my tongue and downing it with water. Goes down quick and smooth.
3. Performance- took about a week or so to start feeling it really kick in. Saw some good gains throughout all my movements... for about a week and a half(meaning week 2 and half of 3). As week 4 rolled around the strongman feeling wore off.
4. Gains- Saw strength gain, but not much weight gain. Strength stayed after I cycle doff. But i was only seeing the gains for about 1.5 weeks of the 4 total weeks.
5. Overall- Decent product, but i feel that there are many better products out there so keep doing some research before you settle for this.