Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro Reviews

By: All American EFX

Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn
Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro is a Kre-Alkalyn Product manufactured by All American EFX. It is a pH buffered version of creatine monohydrate. It is a more stable version of the traditional version. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Only 5 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

November 21, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Big Pills

Hello guys today I will review All American EFX's Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro which worked great for me.I used it on a clean bulk with heavy lifting and around 20 sets per workout.I have experience with the original version which was pretty solid product too but I think this one is a little better.

Nothing flashy here.It is a low dose of Kre Alkalyn with some tea extracts which suppose to give you more energy and boost the effectiveness of the product.I can say they have good synergy between them.

Dosing is pretty simple - 2-3 caps 45 minutes before workout.I have to note that i used it only on training days as the label suggests.Caps have no taste at all.They are pretty big but I have no problem swallowing them.

This product simply works ! About the second week I experienced significant strength gains and I improved a lot of my lifts.I hit PRs on my incline bench press,dead lift and shoulder press and was close to my best results on most exercises.My pumps improved too and I looked a little bigger.No noticeable energy boost but it was OK because that was not what i expect from a little tea extracts.

I bought it on a sale for 25$ which in my opinion is vergy good deal.As I said I used it only on training days so one bottle(90caps) lasts about 45 workouts which is hard to beat deal.

Side Effects

None.I experienced no bloat at all.

Conclusion

This product is one of the best creatine supplements out there and at the end I was very satisfied with the results.I will definitely buy again and can recommend it to all who want strength increase,good pumps and some nice gains.For me this product is solid 9 ! If the caps were smaller and the energy boost bigger it will be 10 for sure.

September 17, 2012

• Stength Gains Stay
  • Bloating
$14 for 120 capsules is the best value out there. I picked up my Kre-Alkalyn on Bodybuidling.com.

I dosed 1 pill pre-workout and 1 pill post workout.

The whole reason I purchased this product is I read that there is no bloating on this creatine. I'm sorry but this is FALSE. I lost my cuts after 2 weeks on this product and put on 6 pounds in two weeks! This can also be a good thing.

I rated this product a 9/10 overall in effectiveness because I gained 10 pounds in a month on this product. There was a good amount of bloating but I did gain weight. not only did I gain weight but I gained a ton of strength as well. My bench press max reps of 225 increased from 5-10.

I did not lose my strength gains after stopping this product which is the good thing about it.

Another good thing is the water retention and bloating goes away after a week off this product and I was left with a shredded, much stronger physique.

Only reason I give this product an 8 is because of the bloating. It was just uncomfortable and ***ed me off cuz All American Efx advertises no bloating.

August 26, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Pumps!
  • Good Concentration
  • Crazy Strength Gains
  • Pills Are Huge
Just finished off my bottle and this is hands down the best creatine product that i have ever used.

Dosage: Dosing Guide For Best Results:
Up To 1.175 lbs. 2.176-200 lbs. 3.201+ lbs.
1 cap/pre-workout 2 cap/pre-workout 3 cap/pre-workout

Value: 115 caps for $24 from bodybuilding.com, this is great value for money, the bottle lasted me a long time ( i fit in the 2 caps bracket, if your a skinny beta you will have enough pills for 1/3 of the year )

Taste: N/A , pills are HUGE but

Side effects: A little bit of jitters and on rare occasions headspins/dizzyness this can be avoided by having a full stomach before taking the pills.

Effectivness: 9/10 This product worked absolutely crazy, by far the best creatine product i have used. I had unreal strength gains in almost every exercise and by the end of the bottle had absolutely shattered all of my p.b's. This product also acts as a stimulant and while you are training you receive crazy mental focus as well as a burst of clean energy. I realized quite significant lean muscle gains from this product with little no no bloating or water retention, i have also been able to maintain my strength as well as gains after i have finished using this product.

I took efx pro along with SuperPump Max and experienced GOD LIKE WORKOUTS WITH NO CRASH. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to gain some size and strength, i guarantee that this product will not disappoint!

August 12, 2012

• Stength Gains Stay
  • A Little Bloating
$24 for 110 servings at first looks just amazing. However, you are really only getting 1.2 g of Kre-Alkalyn per one capsule. Kre-Alkalyn by All American EFX is supposed to be their non-bloating creatine. This is somewhat true. I did notice I did not bloat up and retain as much water as I did on Creatine mono. However, the claim that you remain lean is very untrue. I definitely put on some water weight.

I would take 2 capsules in the morning and one post workout. I ended up going through the 115 capsules bottle in a little over a month.

My strength gains no joke were real. I gained 10 pounds on all of my major lifts. I also gained 15 pounds (a good amount of it water weight).

The best thing about this creatine is you did not loose your strength gains and after a week and a half I had shed all of that bloated water weight and was left with a lean 6 added pounds of functional muscle.

Great stuff. Thumbs up!

March 21, 2011

Cons:
    I statcked this supplement with nytric and going into the gym I didn't feel Motivated to workout but the gains I received after two bottles were amazing every week I felt like I could do extra reps and increase the weight. Acts like mono without the water weight.very easy to swallow pills I recommend that you don't break them up and mix it because it taste horrible