Gluta-Zorb Reviews

By: All American EFX

Gluta-Zorb is a Glutamine Supplement manufactured by All American EFX. It contains glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue; It helps support lean muscle gain.

Overall
Overall
  January 4, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Recovery
  • Increase Strength
  • Pill Form
    I want to start off by giving a big thank you to illpumpyouup.com for picking me on one of their contests a few months ago to win a free bottle of this to try. I don't normally use straight up glutamine products that often but when I do it's nice to have for a little extra recovery. The main reason I don't usually buy products like this very often is because I all ready get some glutamine in my intra-workout products and protein powders. Spending the extra money on a product that I am all ready getting some of in other products I take does not justify to me buying.

Ingredients:
    Glutazorb 1500mg
    (Organically Enhanced Glutamine)

Other Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate

For those of you that don't know much about glutamine and what it is and what it does there is a label on the back of the bottle that explains this pretty well. I will post what it says.

Glutamine is a powerful amino acid that your body demands during intense exercise and times or metabolic stress (which includes injury, illness, dieting, etc.) Depletion of Glutamine stores can significantly decrease strength, stamina, and recovery. So, as a hard training athletic it's very important to supplement your diet with glutamine to maximize your performance in the gym. Research shows us that regular glutamine degrades in the stomach by as much as 25%. Therefore, for glutamine to be delivered into the bloodstream efficiently, a stable form is needed that can make it through the stomach's harsh acid environment. Patent-pending GlutaZorb is an organically enhanced, highly concentrated form of glutamine that is delivered 100% to the bloodstream supporting faster recovery while maximizing strength and stamina in minimal dosages.

Taste/Dosing/Mixability:
    This product comes in pill form and there are 120 capsules. It says to take 2 pills daily. I always took them right away after my workout for recovery and it worked really good for me. Since these are in pill form there is no taste or anything to mix which is really nice.

Value:
    Right now I don't seem many sites at all selling this yet and the price I have seen this for so is $19.95 for 120 capsules which I don't think is to bad a price.

This is kind of a hard product for me to review since it's hard to tell how much this product really worked in regards to how well it helped in my recovery at times. I do think this is a bit better than some of the other glutamine I have taken in the past. It has been awhile since I have taken a glutamine product like this and it was nice having this product to take again. Like I said above I took this right away after my workouts for the recovery. Not long after I started taking this I could feel a bit of an increase in strength in my lifts. In the past when I have taken glutamine I noticed an increase in strength right also. It was nice having that little added strength I got from this but it only seemed to last until I got about half way through the bottle then I did not notice it as much. They say this product is suppose to help with protein synthesis and enhanced recovery which is nice to get. It says on the label that this is 100% stable, concentrated L-Glutamine compared to conventional glutamine. Weather or not that part is really true about this product it's rather hard to tell since all glutamine I have taken all seems to work about the same. I did notice overall a good increase in my recovery. After having some pretty intense workouts I did feel a lot better the next day and the day after that when soreness really sets in for me. I feel this helped me a bit more that building a little more lean muscle mass which was nice.

Overall:
    I thought this was a decent product and worth trying at least once. Like I said above if your not all ready getting some glutamine in you from other products this would not be as important to have. If you have the extra money to spend this is very much worth taking. With the added strength and recovery this gave me I was rather happy with this product and would be willing to take it again sometime and I would recommend it to other people.