(Better than 55% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Stoked is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by AI Sports Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

July 27, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
I don't do reviews often so bare with me. I actually won this in a facebook contest so I gave it a shot.

Value: Well it was free.99 , so can't get much better than that.But it usually cost 40 bucks or so. I definitely would not have purchased it normally.

Taste: usually doesn't relate to a pill. However, the smell of the pills is very strong. If you take them down a bunch of water. More than one occasion I burped up the pill taste, even with some water.

Effectiveness: Well it works. I don't have low testosterone.But the product purports strength , muscle, and libido increases. I did have some strength on my core lifts go up here and there. Definately good because I am restricting calories, and I lose strength when I do. So big help there. Muscle mass, I slimmed down some this month due to diet/cardio. Can't point that out to this, but it probably helped. Finally, libido. Good lord. SMH. My libido went through the damn roof.Normally after a good sex session I am calm sexually. But by the 3rd week, I was horny all the gotdamn time. Big girls at the gym weren't looking so bad.

In closing would i try this product, sure. Would I pay 40+ dollars probably not. But i say that about a lot of supplements. If you are looking for a test booster give it a shot. But I cannot emphasize guzzle copious amounts of water after you take the pills.

Other Prices:
AI Sports Nutrition   $49.99

March 11, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Confidence Boost
  • High Libido
  • Increased Testosterone
  • A Little Expensive Unless You Buy In A Stack
Hey guys, throwing out a review on Stoked by AI Sports Nutrition.
I had a very positive experience with this product as part of my PCT off my Ultra/Tren/HDrol cycle. I figured that the above combo for 5 weeks would be more than mildly suppressive.
This product, along with PCT support, Driven Sports Triazole, and some DAA was the only
ant-estro/test increasing products I took and I recovered quickly and completely in record time.

Trans-Resveratrol:
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits
to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating
estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that 'One Two Punch' for estrogen control.
Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis.

Horny Goat Weed:
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has
shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a
great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle).

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists.

Quercetin & Piperine:
Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. This not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity.
Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals.
Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.

--------

Effectiveness (8/10)

---------

As far as recovery goes, I could pretty much only base this on two things, my ability to maintain/gain on my cycle strength gains and how fast my libido recovered after starting the SERM. A SERM will generally knock my libido down about day 8 of PCT.
It generally takes 3-4 days for my libido to recover after that, but with Stoked, I was back to full throttle in 48 hours and then above average for the rest of the time I was on it. I feel like this is a good PCT test booster, I don't know about running it as a natty stack, but for me and for PCT its effective.

---------

Dosing/Taste (10/10)

--------

Four caps a day, two morning two 12 hours later. Pretty easy dosing and no taste. The capsules are well-manufactured so they don't break apart in your throat or anything like that. There is really no taste to speak of.

------------

Value (6/10)

-------------

A 30 day supply of test booster would have an average price of around 30 bucks. This one is listed as 49.99 on AI Sports Nutrition's
website, but for 35.95 on lockout. This puts the price a little below average so I'll give it a 6.

-----------

Overall (7/10)

------------

Some people have reviewed this product and not liked it, some people have liked it. I think it really is going to depend on how you
are using this product and individual expectations/goals. For my purposes this was an exceptional product, I ranked it slightly above average on effectiveness and below average on price. I bought this off of a friend as part of a package deal so I really only paid 20-25 dollars for it. When determining whether to buy this, I think availability and what cost you can get it for is the determining factor. If you can find a good deal on it grab it and use it. It was a very effective component of my PCT and I will use it again if cheap and available.

Other Prices:
AI Sports Nutrition   $49.99

March 10, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High Libido
  • No Strength Increase
Like my boy Tsunami2k I also hate doing this to such a good company as Anabolic Innovations. Tho I had good results from AI's Swole Stak and it can be tricky rating each supplement individually, but I rated each supp based on what was written on the bottle and what AI's offical site said. Also in rating Glycobol and TestPro I noticed that what I experienced is what other reviews experienced with each product as well. I figured I would do the same with Stoked and go by the bottle.

Effectivness: It claims to Boost Testosterone Naturally, Modulate Estrogen and Enhance Your Sexual Performance. Well it certainly did the latter. And I know that having high libido and "Random Hard ons" can be associated with having high test, but HONESTLY thats all I got from this product. This is honestly the classic case where an older guy would get more from a test booster, or at least this product.

Value: Just like TestPro, his runs around 35bucks a bottle. I got mine with TestPro and Glycobol for $50 during there Christmas special. I dosed 2 in the Am and 2 in the Pm which would have lasted a month.

Overall: I bragged about TestPro and what it did for me. It felt good hittin the gym again and getting my strength gains back and I attribute some of that to TP and Glycobol. I won't write Stoked completely off as it may have helped contribute to those gains, but going off the bottle and website the only thing I experienced from this was the increased libido.
I say save your money on Stoked. There are better boosters out there in my opinion. Im not really trying to bash this product, but other than libido it did Nothing for me. If you want to buy this then try and get the whole stack on sale. Everyone is different so your experience may be different than mine

February 8, 2012

Stoked Review
    My review is actually based on the whole HST Stack. I am focusing on Stoked because I think it was the key. I had impressive results with my appearance, energy, muscle hardness and libido. The HST stack is from anabolic Innovations and consists of Stoked, HGH Pro and Testo-pro.

This is my second stack from AI, the 1st was with the "swole stack". They added HGH pro to it and eliminated Glycobol. I did get "swole" on the swole stack" but I didn't care for Glycobol. Even though the results were notable, I had some serious bathroom issues. I wanted something similar without the negatives. AI did a great job with this one.

Personal stats: male, 39yrs old, 6ft tall, Weighed 245 before 232 after
    I my diet is steady with 200gr whole food protein / day + whey protein after workouts.
    I don't count carbs or fat. I try to avoid carbs but I never turn down dessert.

Stoked stood out above the others in the stack. The reason I know that Stoked was the key ingredient for me was because I took as directed and ran out of stoked before the others. Even though the bottle said it had 60 pills/30 servings (30 days) in it, I had 5 additional days of testo-pro and 4 more days of HGH-pro after the Testo-pro ran out. I felt a drop off of libido and became a tired earlier in the day. I did not count the pills before had so I can't say that the other bottles had additional pills than listed or that they shorted me on the stoked.
    The stack did last for a month as planned.

Results 8/10
    I maxed out on my bench press in late October and hit 345# for a 1 rep max. I tested again in February (day after ran out of Stoked), I lost strength not even hitting 335#. I only test for max on compound lifts every 4 months. I don't think the stack had anything to do with that but I had to note the results. I'm chalking up my reduced max to a bad day.

My workout stamina improved each week and I was progressively adding weight at each workout. My recovery was great; I didn't get sore after hard 2 hour leg workouts.
    My libido was higher than normal and I would wake up ready to go.
    I lost body weight and body fat. My wedding ring became loose to the point where it would fall off several times a day. I have been married for 10 years and this has never happened before. I've never had results like this even when taking thermo genic products. It might have just been shedding of water weight but I look better than I have since college.
    1 week after finishing the stack, I haven't changed my diet and I have added 5#'s of weight back on.

Value 10/10
    I got this on one of AI's 50% off sale. I usually stock up when they have big sales.
    The results compared to other stacks I've taken, this $48 stack is well worth the full price of $95. Stoked alone not on sale normally costs $49.

Stack Ingredient Profile 8/10
    Highlights
    Stoked – Test boosters featured ingredients:
    Trans-Resveratrol: Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis.
    Horny Goat Weed: increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs

HGH Pro – Recovery booster
    Sleep aid with GABA and L-dopa

Testo-pro -
    Fenugreek based Free Testosterone booster
    Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen

I'm not a scientist so all of the ingredients listed above are a cut and paste job.
    They seemed to work for me. I don't know if any of the ingredients would be effective as a standalone but as a group they worked great.

Summary
    I really enjoyed stoked and the HST stack as a whole. I didn't really know what to expect when I started but my results were clear. I would roll with this one again.
    I lost body fat, my endurance, libido and appearance improved. I did not have any huge strength gains but I felt stronger and looked more vascular while my muscles felt much fuller and harder. Give it a shot.

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
    3.0
      January 20, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
      • No Increase In Libido
      • No Strength Increase
      • Some Acne
      Man, I hate doing this to Annabolic Innovations, because I believe they are a great company, and the people running the show do great deals on their products all the time, but this specific product was an epic fail for me.

Value : 5/10 - I purchased this about 6 months back when there was a deal on their website where if you spent over $50, they would throw in a free bottle of Stoked. This is why I gave it a value of 5, simply because of my personal circumstance in obtaining this product.

Taste : 10/10 - The pills don't taste like anything obviously, and didn't produce an aftertaste from burps like some other products do. The pills are normal sized, half red and half white colored.

Dosing : The bottle calls for two pills a day, twice a day, Preferrebly one dose in the AM and the last dose in the PM. I followed these instructions throughout the bottle without missing a day.

Ingredients : Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg
      Growth Complex 865mg
      Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariin), Piperine (95%)

Basically the main ingredients here are Trans-Resveratrol and Horny Goat Weed. The Quercetin & Piperine are basically there to help the bio-availability of the two main ingredients.

Effectiveness : 3/10 - Let me start by saying that I had taken a 4 months break from the gym and wasn't eating healthy because I ran into a substance abuse issue. Once I kicked the habit and got back on my feet, I decided to try this product to give me that extra edge after going back to the gym for a few weeks. Only other supplements I was taking during this time was Fish Oil, Multi-vitamins, protein, and melatonin for sleep.
      To quote the website real quick on why AI sports chose the two main ingredients are : "Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the natural testosterone supporter,Icariin. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase."
      So with those claims, one would expect a possible increase in libido, perhaps more aggression in the gym, better gains than normal, and other benefits associated with an increase in tesosterone levels.

I did not experience any of these to be honest. The reason I gave it a three was that I did develop a couple pimples on my back during this time, and one or two on my shoulders, but that was it. That could have been from me working out all the toxins from the 4 months prior to be honest.

My time in the gym during this period stayed constant, and the results that I observed where consistent to what I normally see when I haven't been to the gym in awhile.

Overall : 3/10 - Perhaps this product works for others in one way or another. I've taken other t-boosters before that worked well, such as their TestoPro product. What I've come to conlude is that Horny Goat Weed and Trans-Resveratrol by themselves simply don't produce any of the effects that the bottle claims it does. So all in all, this product was a waste of time for me.

November 18, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Confidence Boost
      • Some Acne
      After taking Glycobol and testopro I was interested in trying other AI products. I feel they make some good stuff. I previously took testopro solo and wanted to do the same here so I would be able to tell the difference between the two, if any. Dosing was simple: 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Took this with multi, Fish Oil, vit c, momentum, and up your mass.

Ingredients: Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg, Growth Complex: Quercetin, Piperine, 40% icariin 865 mg
      Bottle states it should increase natural testosterone, and enhance your sexual function

Similar to testopro I really didn't feel anything in the first week. But weeks 2-4 I started to receive all of the usual test booster effects. Started to get morning wood everyday! I felt the aggression boost I received on stoked was more pronounce than testopro, both in the weight room and personal life. It wasn't as easy to control my temper as I did on testopro. Loved the Feeling in the gym, towards the end of my sets, its almost like a switch was flipped and I was able to bust out a few more reps. The sexual function part was probably the best part though. Not only was I waking up with wood every morning, but I was looking for prey everywhere, loved it. Of course im engaged but this was very nice. Did not get the Euphoric feeling I received on testopro, but I did have that Alpha feeling. Walking around like nothing/ no one can stop me.

Sides I experienced: I normally get pimples on my back and on the backs of my arms with test boosters, but this one left my back alone but really did a number on the backs of my arms. No big deal though. More oil on my face than usual but simple face wash helped me there. The aggression outside the gym was worse than my testopro run, but was still manageable.

I took this trying to recomp as best as I could. Only lowered my calorie intake a little bit, Strength went up and my waist got smaller! Gained maybe a pound but basically stayed the same. But I started to see my abs again, which was exactly what I was looking for this product to do. Overall I was very satisfied with Stoked just like Testopro and would recommend either or both to anyone. Although I wish they were a little cheaper still a good deal for a one month supply. AI runs sales all the time though which is when I picked these up and will certainly do again in the future.

Vs Testopro:
      Aggression: more
      Libido: More
      Euphoria: less
      Alpha feeling: equal
      Price: equal

O and this is the same exact product as their post cycle support, just a different name.

November 3, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • High Libido
        First off I want to thank AI and mmafighter for hooking me up with a free bottle of Stoked. I had experience with this product previously, but not as a standalone. That being said, I had a good experience with it previously but it was hard to determine if the results were from just the Stoked or the Stoked/TestoPro combo. So I decided to put Stoked to the test by itself in combination with only the basic support supplements (protein, multi, aminos). I never put my expectations very high with these types of products, simply because they usually seem to dissapoint. However, I was pretty satisfied with my results on this run. The results were nothing amazing or earth shaking, but solid nonetheless.

Ingredient Profile: 8/10
        Serving Size: 2caps 120caps per container
        Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg
        Growth Complex: 865mg
        Quercetin(95%)
        Epimedium(40% Icariin)
        Piperine(95%)

Not too much to note here. However, the ingredients do have some science to back up their effectiveness, and they seem to be in reasonable quantities. So a thumbs up from me on the profile.

Taste/Smell: N/A
        Who cares!! They are capsules, just choke em down!

Stoked claims to maximize muscle growth, increase strength, and reduce estrogen...
        To start, the reducing estrogen part is damn near impossible to tell so I cannot really comment on that. Although, what I did notice was a dryness/graininess in my muscle tone that I do not normally see, along with markedly increased vascularity. However, I was on very high calorie bulk (5k-6k) while taking Stoked and did not see much, if any fat gain, so that is a huge plus in my book. Additionally, I saw definitive increases in strength during this run. However, I cannot solely attribute those gains to Stoked, seeing as though I was eating so much and gaining solid mass. Either way I believe I can attribute some of the gains from this product.
        Another effect to note, was a seemingly huge increase in libido. I'm talking random hard-ons all day everyday. I already have a very healthy libido, but this was just ridiculous, I wanted to get at every woman that had a pulse! All in all, it pretty much did what it claimed, and for that it gets my approval.

Dosing: 10/10
        No crazy dosing protocols here, just pop em in the a.m. and p.m.
        However, I must note that I saw the most prominent effects from Stoked when I upped the daily dosage from 4caps to 6caps (2 a.m., 2caps preworkout, 2caps p.m.).

Value is really my only issue with Stoked. It averages between $30-$40 a bottle and being that it was most effective for me dosed at 6caps a day it is kind of on the expensive side. However, at 4caps a day it is pretty reasonable.

Overall I enjoyed Stoked and it delivered for the most part on what it claims to do. Obviously it is nothing miraculous, but definitely worth a shot in my opinion. I would also imagine it would be a great addition to a PCT stack, especially considering the libido boost it gave me.

August 3, 2011

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Confidence Boost
        • High Libido
        • Increased Testosterone
        • No Strength Increase
        • Bad Aftertaste
        Overview: I was looking to get a jump start with another test Booster in my lineup after getting back from deployment a few months back. I found Stoked on whey cheap.com one day and decided to give it a shot. Anabolic Innovations is one of the more highly touted companies on this site, so I felt pretty confident going into this product.

How I dosed it: I took a two pill serving in the morning before my breakfast, then another two pill serving 45-60 minutes pre-workout. On non-training days I took a serving in the morning, and another in the evening before dinner time.

Ingredient Profile(8.5/10): This product has a relatively simple formula to it, it contains 600mg of Trans-Resveratrol per serving along with a prop blend (boo) of Quercetin, Epimedium and Piperine which are all popular testosterone and sexual heath Boosting ingredients also used in PCT products.

Taste/Size(8/10): The pills are not overly large and they go down easy (ha ha). I did get an odd aftertaste after taking this product though, but they are very easy to dose.

Effectiveness(8/10): I don't want to turn this into a debate about whether or not test Boosters work for people under 25. What I will say though is that this product did help in giving me the side affects of increased testosterone: oil skin/breakouts (thank goodness for proactive) increased anger/aggression, and most of all with this product increased libido and sexual desire. Perhaps it could be one big placebo affect, and regretfully I was no able to get before/after bloodwork done like I want to when I ran this product, hopefully in the future I can do this. The only thing I didn't really experience with this product was increase in strength or endurance. I was using this product to try and help me get back to a point I once was at, and I believe it did it's part to get me there.

Value(8/10): Since I bought this on whey cheap, the value for me was obviously greater, but this usually retails at around 40 bucks for a 120 count bottle or 60 servings, which works out to about 67 cents a serving, or $1.34 a day....not to bad.

Conclusion: All in all I think this product is a decent test Boosting/sexual health product. It's definitely worth taking a look into, and I look forward to trying this again along with Glycobol and Testeopro in the future. For now though this gets a thumbs up from me.

August 30, 2010

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Confidence Boost
        • Great Pumps
        • No Increase In Libido
        I did some research on horny goat weed. Clinical studies of horny goat weed active ingredient icariin increased testosterone and nitric oxide in humans. I then decided to find a product that sells icariin. That's when I discovered Stoked. I bought the product for 43.00$ on Amazon. I have to say the product works pretty good. It took three days before I noticed anything, but when it kicked in I noticed I was more pumped up and motivated in the gym. I also noticed my testicals become heavier. This is the first Natural Testosterone Booster I ever taken. I am satisfied with this product. I felt more confident too. The only negative thing I would speak against the product is that my sex Drive was not affected. Matter a fact my sex Drive diminished slightly.