Glycobol Reviews

By: AI Sports Nutrition

Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners
Glycobol is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by AI Sports Nutrition. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.

May 31, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Leanness Achieved
  • EAT MORE CARBS
  • Need Two Bottle To Really See Big Benifts.
A while back some of the ER members got a chance to try this out, I jumped on it. I had been wanting to give this a shot for some while now so I was excited to give it a go.
Now I like Prime from USP and this is kinda on the same line as that and I respond extremely well to that so I was hoping the same for this.

Ingredients.
2 Servings Provide:
Na-R-ALA 250mg
Glycobol Complexâ„¢ 750mg
Trigonella Seed Isolate (Standardized To 10% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine), Phellodendron Extract (Standardized To 90% Berberine), Cinnamon Bark 20:1 Extract (Standardized For 16% Flavonoids), BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)
Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Cellulose

Now here is a quick break down on those ingredients I found on the net.
Na-RALA; is naturally produced in the body as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. It is important to aerobic metabolism. ALA has been suggested to increase cellular uptake of glucose to cell membranes by recruiting the glucose transporter GLUT4. ALA improves skeletal muscle glucose transport, resulting in desirable blood glucose disposal and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. Studies also suggest that in muscle, ALA is a potent anti-oxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance. The ALA used in this formula is chemically stabilized and of the highest quality. It's one of the most active isomers and one of the highest potency salts commercially available. ALA is an invaluable addition that offers a multitude of benefits plus countless extras for any serious athlete.

Trigonella Seed Isolate; Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to support health. Modern research suggests that it supports endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Use of fenugreek seed may also help decrease fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps reduce training fatigue. The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

Phellodendron extract; Phellodendron is one of the highly valued traditional Chinese herbs. It is reported that some subjects show improved strength in response to Phellodendron isolates. Laboratory studies suggest that one of these alkaloidal isolates called berberine may accomplish these benefits by enhancing insulin production. Improved health and increased physical performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains in the gym.
Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids); Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it's not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains the element chromium, which is needed for proper glucose metabolism, and also compounds called flavonoids. Flavinoids are potent anti-oxidants. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark suggest to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or both. (7) If you train consistently and have a healthy diet, your big muscular improvements from this powerful little cinnamon extract might surprise you.

Bis(Maltolato)Oxovanadium (BMOV); BMOV is an organic form of the mineral vanadium. Although elemental vanadium and inorganic salts of vanadium show significant biological potential, it has a poor therapeutic index due to low gastrointestinal absorbance. BMOV is recognized as safer, more absorbable, and able to deliver a therapeutic effect up to 50% greater than the inorganic forms. (9) Vanadium is one of the rare microelements that can promote a profound boost in endurance and strongly support anabolism. BMOV can give muscles a hardness like you have never experience before. The form of vanadium used in this formula is one of the very best you can find, if not the best.

Effectiveness 9
Let me start by saying I was not a bulk like most of everyone use that uses this. I was on a more recomp, leaning stage. Now for those on this site know that I like to eat,... whatever is in front of me. Now taking a product that is designed to be used with lots of carbs.. well that is right up my alley!. I noticed this working within the first few doses. The bloated and awful feeling of being full was quickly gone and almost nonexistent on occasion.
Now that is all good but what really stood out for me was the nice pumped, full look I seemed to maintain the entire bottle. When I took 3 doses a day it really shined , I was getting more compliments while on this one bottle than I have had in a while. Now that might not sound like much but being that I was actually leaning out and not training as hard as I normally do, I think it says a lot. I was looking more vascular than normal, My midsection made some serious changes. I was noticing some additional recovery between sets also. All in all I will use this again , I think I would run two bottles though at 3 doses a day to really see what it could bring. I think I may have found my replacement for Prime, which for me says a lot.
Also need to mention I never had those insane bowel movements that some talked about while on this.

Value. 8
These sale for any where from 30 - 40 bucks, sometimes you can find buy one get a tub of AI creatine free. I feel the price is not bad for something that I respond so well to. If you compare the price to USP prime I feel the better deal is with this.

Overall 9
Honestly I can not wait to add this to a killer stack after summer when I will have more time to dedicate to the gym. This Product was made for a hillbilly like me that likes to eat his big home cooked meal that only a southern man can love. Like I said in the title You can eat and sound like the cookie monster and do some serious eating.. nom nom nom.
AI sports is a company that I feel some may overlook , but I have tried several of their products and they work every time. Great stuff here guys.

May 23, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Leanness Achieved
  • A Little On The Expensive Side
Tried a full bottle of Glycobol on a vacation recently.
Wanted to be able to enjoy myself whilst not worrying about macros etc.

I started off running this as the directions stated, 2 directly before AM meal and 2 directly before PM meal.

Slightly harder to manage the 30mins before meal portion if you are using for cutting, but this comes down to your own responsibility.

I found if I took it early I would get some unpleasant burps.

I ran this alongside Roxylean by BPi and found this kept any real weight gain off whilst away.

When I came back I still had plenty left to use properly with diet and training.

I quickly upped the dose and was taking 6 caps total per day. This did increase and was worth it.
I noticed fuller muscles and slightly less bf(not measured).
I was running a clean bulk and added around 2kg of muscle(not fat) in 3 weeks.

Didn't get the green poos like other experienced though. I suppose that's a plus but who cares about there poo colour really.

The only other product I used like this was Anabolic Pump and I found that to be useless, even more so compared to Glycobol.

Would definitely buy another bottle again. Just a tad pricey for me at the moment

February 8, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Leanness Achieved
  • Eased Me Out Of Carb-phobia
    I see mostly guys have reviewed this product, but I wanted to offer a review if you know any ladies that are looking to try GDA-type supplement and may be hesitant.

A little background: I am 30yrs old, female (obviously) 5' tall, about 130lbs and I have been strength training for 6 years. I am an ice hockey playter and middle distance runner. My diet is dialed in & I getting married in 9 months, I wanted to try a recomp of sorts. So that's where Glycobol comes in. I'm going to use the questions they provide in the initial questionnaire, for the most part. My other supps are: protein isolate, BCAAs, fish oil, vitamin D, a multi & minerals.

â—¦What prompted you to write this review? This product was ridiculously effective for me and I wanted to share my experience.

â—¦How long have you taken this product? I took it over 2 months, with carying dosages.

â—¦What was your diet/exercise routine like before/after/during your use of the product?

I eat about 1300-1600 kcals per day based on my workouts and I meet a macro requirement for my physical needs; relatively lower carb unless I need more for training. I eat about 6 meals per day, I train 6 days per week. I have two ice hockey games on the weekends. I train with a heart rate monitor for both strength and endurance.

â—¦Were the results what you had expected? I only expected to store more glycogen and utilize for my heavier traning days. It exceeded these expectations.

â—¦How many pounds of muscle/fat did you gain/lose? I would venture to say of the 6lbs I lost, they must have mostly been fat over two months. My deadlift went from 155 to 190. I could finally bang out 2 consecutive pull-ups. I saw a serious change in my body shape when I took this. My shoulders started to round out. My quads had more separation, my muscles looked more sinewy when I was training and when I was not. Veins popped and stayed popped. I lost fat in lower back, my glutes got some definition.

This is how I dosed it:

I am a responder, let me start by saying that. Most things are effective for me.

I dosed 2 caps prior to a 60g carb pre workout meal. I did not take this with my breakfast because I train late in the day. 15 minutes prior to my lift, I would also take 5g of creatine. I did not feel a great pump or very amped, but I was able to complete my lifts at the numbers I needed to for the day without much of a struggle. I did not feel a 'food pump' but I never felt bloated or bad after eating my pre-workout (sweet potatoes and greek yogurt). This was good for hockey because I can't play with a full feeling. I did not take more with a post-workout shake which for me is just milk.

At night, I followed a protocol I read about not eating carbs two hours prior to bed, taking three BCAAs, and some zero carb Isopure and taking 2 glycobol. When I woke up in the morning, I was "dry", tight, hard, and leaner-looking than I've ever been. It felt amazing. Taking this product before bed was the best part of it. There were days when I woke up so hungry that I had to run to the kitchen to eat something, though. But, it did something amazing for me overnight.

So, two before my pre-workout and 2 before bed. I never ate more than 60g with a dose.

Side effects?

Okay, I didn't have the green poops. I was kind of sad about that, but none for me. I did notice that if I ever ate a lot of fat (which I do) I would have to run to the bathroom.

I had a nagging feeling of low blood sugar and a low carb fog that I got used to. Even after eating carbs, I would still feel it. It was the strangest thing.

Effectiveness: 9/10 - I'd give it a 10, but I know you can always do something differently for things to work better, but this product was the read deal.

Price 8/10: It seemed to last me forever and it exceeded my expectations. It was fun to take so it was worth it.

I would take this product again and I likely will about 45 days out from my wedding. I would definitely say that this product is safe for women and that they shouldn't be afraid.

I'd also have to say that, while this product is really awesome, you're going to get the most out of it if everything else is dialed in. It's not just for high carb blow outs, in my opinion. Get the most of it by committing all around.

You will not be disappointed.

May 27, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Crazy Pump
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Increases In Endurance
    • Bulks Up Mass
    • Bathroom Immediately
    • Do Not Cough/burp Soon After Dosing
    • Burning Sensation If Not Swallowed Correctly
    • Green Poos
    • Breath Smells After Taking It
    ok just finished my first bottle
    in the begining i dident take it with the proper nutrients and did not see any results after i had finally got it all toghther was eating alot of carbs and had agood work out scedual did i begin to see results

what i had noticed was my muscles were not getting bigger but more fuller they would get very pumped during work out maybe thats cause ive also been taking 1MR but still the G-Bol gave great fullness to my muscle

i gained 10 pound over the course wich for me is great because to gain wieght for me is not that easy

later on into the end of the cycle ive began to notice my body has become very athletic... what i mean is even though im skinny my body looks very cut up and proportionally muscular

you your self will begin to results but the results depend on your in take of carbs and your work out

hopes this helps for a first time pill product this was good for me i may not look like shwartzneger but i dont look too skinny anymore either

good luck guys

April 1, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lean Mass Gains
    • Crazy Pump
    • I Love Glycobol
    • Body Recomp
    • Increase In Vascularity
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Green Poos
    • Do Not Cough/burp Soon After Dosing
    Ok SR fam, I have here for your reading pleasure my take on one of the most popular supplement on the site. I have finished a month supply(120 Caps) of Glycobol and it certainly has not disappointed. This is my first ever nutrient repartitioner so I don't have any prior experience with these so I am going in blind so to say and experience the core results without any forgone conclusions or expectations.

**Product Claims**
    Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by its ability to mimic and boost insulin.* On its own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies suggest that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol may be used to optimize and exaggerate gains by its essential synergistic contribution.*
    Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to support impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.*
    Glycobol:
    *Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.*
    *Encourages fat loss.*
    *Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.*
    *Provides lasting "pump", hardness and vascularity.*
    *Drives amino acid and creatine uptake into muscle.*
    *Promotes muscle protein synthesis and reduces breakdown.*
    *Optimizes nutrient utilization.*

**Dosing**- Dosing is pretty straight forward, start of with one pill to assess tolerance with a meal containing anywhere from 50-100 grams of complex carbs when bulking or 25-50 grams of complex carbs when dieting/cutting. The first day I started I took 1 pill in the morning and 1 pre-workout and from then on I always took 2 because of the amount of carbs I consumed. I ran Glycobol while on a slight bulk/recomp.

**Taste**- There is no taste to the pills but there is a definite distinct smell when you open the bottle, nothing bad but something you will definitley notice. Also, about 5-10 minutes after you ingest the pills you should do your best to fight the urge to burp becuase it tastes disgustiong. Its like a chalky burp that leaves a horrid taste in your mouth.

**Effectiveness**--(9.0/10)- I'll tell you one thing, you will definitley notice the food pumps right of the bat with this bad boy. The first time I took it with 1 pill and had a big bowl of brown rice and almost too much kidney and black beans mixed in and a 4oz chicken breast. About 10 min later I started feeling the effects of the "food pump" and it was amazing. I almost thought that I accidentally took Nitrox II instead of Glycobol because that initial pump was AMAzing!! That feeling of fullness would last throughout the entire bottle but that initial almost GODl-like pump was never as intense as it was on my first dosing even after I moved upto 2 caps. My diet was squared away 100% while on Glycobol and always had complex carbs while using it, no excuses.

My usual dosing protocol was in the morning when I wake up, I pop 2 in and wait about 15-20 min since I found out that was the timing that worked best for me and usually had a bowl of Quaker Old_Fashioned oatmeal with Elite Fusion 7 poured in and a banana, and sometimes a toast with almond-butter or 2 egg yolk and 3 egg-whites. I took the second dose at various times whenever it was convenient for me, but usuallly it was with my post-workout meal which almost always consisted of the brown rice, assortment of beans and chicken breast. From the amouint of carbs I was ingesting on a daily basis I should have bloated up like a ballon but in stead I actually dropped a pant size, got noticably more vascular, and had all-day muscle fullness while on Glycobol.

**Side Effects**- There is a lot of people that have reviewed Glycobol say that they had black or green poos and horrible bowel movements. Some even had to go to the bathroom soon after eating. I had no such problems in the bowel movement area but by about the third week my poos did turn greenish in color but it was still a normal/ordinary poo movement just the color was off, so its not really a complaint for me just thought I would share that.

**Pricing/Value**--(8.5/10)- I purchased my bottle of Glycobol on Amazon for $32 including shipping. For what it does and the way it makes you feel this is very reasonably priced. The alterative would have been gaining mass while constantly bloated and definitley not a as lean. I'm sure if you shop around you might even find a better deal but I got an amazing deal on Purus Labs Slinshot and am trying that now but am definitley going back to Glycobol as soon as I am done with Slinshot.

**Overall**--(9.0/10)- I highly recommend Glycobol to all users that are serious about lifting and have their diet and macros in check while on a recomp, bulk, or a cut. The beauty of this product is that it can be does in several different ways and you can find the sweet spot or the timing on which iot works best for you. As kevO stated the "food pumps" are awesome, and you will definitley reap the benefits of this product as long as your diet is in check.
    If I didn't answer any questions you have in my review please feel free to ask. Thanks for reading.

-Train Safe...with a Vengeance!

February 22, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lean Mass Gains
    • No Carb Bloat
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Increases In Endurance
    • Increase In Vascularity
    • Start With One Pill For Tolerance
    Heres a product that helped work wonders early on im bulk

A little background: I started bulking early due to being injured and not being able to lift. I started bulking in November and lifting again in December. I didnt have Glycobol over Thanksgiving break but I did have it over Christmas so I will use those results as my measuring stick.

The time off from lifting really did wonders for my body but mentally the more I ate the worse I felt (about my body composition). You guys know what I mean. I especially felt this effect over Thanksgiving. Needless to say I ate alot. I felt bloated and sluggish. Not being able to hit the gym was really getting to me mentally.

I started Glycobol the 1st week of December and I never got that food or carb pump people relished about. But thats okay as usually dont get a pump with most products. I did notice a leaning out effect around the 3rd week and that carried on to the end of the month. Yes I was working out consistenly by then so Im sure this played a factor. But I ate as much if not more food during Christmas Eve and Christmas and I NEVER once got that bloating effect. I still looked pretty lean compared to my time during Thanksgiving and my vascularity around my shoulders (the only place I usually get that) was noticable.

Overall: Stacked with TestPro and Stoked (review coming later) my body composition changed for the better and my strenth in the wt.room returned to what it was prior to injury. I did have increased endurance and I dosed this with 50-100gr of complex carbs. I never got that burning sensation or that burp everybody talked about. I only had bathroom issues the 1st day upon taking this. Perhaps I got off lucky but I would recommend getting assesing your toleranct on this. Also If you can get this product on sale or in a stack. Its worth it in the long run IMO

Gylcobol is a great product for a bulk (or cut) I only wish I had another bottle so I could have ran it longer.

December 3, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lean Mass Gains
    • No Carb Bloat
    • Great Pre-workout Amplifier
    • Can Eat A Ton Of Carbs
    • Do Not Cough/burp Soon After Dosing
    • Expensive If Not On Sale
    Glycobol is no doubt one of the most popular and talked about supplements on this entire website. I was very excited to try this product and I used it as a part of the "Ultimate Transformation Stack" from AI along with Testopro and HGH Pro.

Dosing: As per the directions, I took two capsules 10-15 minutes prior to meals. Once serving in the morning before breakfast, and one serving before dinner in the evening.

Effectiveness(9/10): There is a lot to do about whether or not nutrient partioners such as Glycobol actually work or not, but I felt that taking this product helped make a difference in my bulk. I LOVE eating carbs, and with Glycobol I was able to go to town. I was eating anywhere from 400-500 grams of carbs a day, and would eat at least 100 grams of carbs after a dose of Glycobol. Despite eating that many carbs, I didn't get a bad bloated feeling nor did I gain any substantial body fat in that time. I was able to make some good gains while on this product. I am not going to give full credit to Glycobol on my gains, but I believe it helped play a major role in them. It's great product to have for carbing up for your workouts. As for the other sides people usually associate with Glycobol, I did get the green poo from this. I don't really consider that a bad thing, more that the product was working it's magic. I did not experience any stomach problems or the "food pump" with this product. Also for those saying not to burp after taking this product are not kidding, it will be one of the worst tastes in your mouth you will ever encounter!

Value(8/10): 40 dollars will get you a 120 count bottle of Glycobol, which is 60 servings at 67 cents a serivng. It is kind of a steep price tag to pay, however if you can find this product on sale or as part of one of AI's stacks it is worth splurging for and trying.

Conclusion: Glycobol lived up to the expectations that I had for it, it is a good product to use if you like to chow down on some carbs like I do and hit the gym hard. I highly recommend this product, and look forward to running it again this spring, another hit from AI.

Overall
    Overall
    2.0
    0.0
    0.0
      October 14, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Carb Bloat
    • Increase In Vascularity
    • Price Should Be Lowered
    • Burning Sensation If Not Swallowed Correctly
    • Bathroom Immediately
    I took glycobol for two weeks while cutting with my morning/night complex carbs. I did not notice any difference after the first week. About 8-10 days in was when I started seeing the side effects that were mentioned on this site. I would take glycobol with my carbs and then within 10 minutes go running to the bathroom. Then I would have to go about two more times after that within the next two hours. I finished out the second week but this kept happening almost every time, therefore I quit using it. Also I bought it for $36 and felt completely ripped off. The only thing I did notice was a slight increase in vascularity after taking it.
    I gave it to my friend after I found no use for it, and he experienced the same side effects without any results just like I did.
    Overall this product did nothing for me at all, besides have a laxative effect.

September 2, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Increases In Endurance
    • Increase In Vascularity
    • Slight Stomach Issues
    • Do Not Cough/burp Soon After Dosing
    I'm not really sure where to place this review because it is for a stack???

My Swole Stack review
    Personal history – I've been lifting steadily for the last 5 ½ years. I usually lift a 4 day split + one day with a physical therapist/trainer to rebuild my surgically repaired knee (complete meniscus removal, replacement of ACL (Cadaver)) & one day low impact cardio. Before I started the swole stack I used the modified ckd diet to drop body fat before I went on vacation.

During my Caribbean cruise I gained 15lbs due to eating everything in sight and not lifting for 2 weeks. I decided since I gained so much weight on vacation, I might as well go with it and build some muscle. I bought the swole stack with their 50% off sale. I lost 10lbs (water weight) the 1st weeks back from vacation and slowly gained 12 lbs some muscle and a little fat, over the next month. My muscles were fuller and I felt much stronger and my lifts and recovery improved every workout. I increased my work load to hitting every muscle group twice per week and I still improved and never once felt overtraining. My arms gained ½ an inch and looked great. However, my stomach was bloated throughout the month and increased by 2 full inches (measuring at my navel).

My stack consisted of AI TestPRO, Stoked, and Glycobol
    Blended protein (twice/day), whey isolate (post workout), RecoverPro(BCAA), Karbo-Lyn(Quick carbs), Orange Triad(multi), Smartblend (EFA), N'sane (pre-workout) & Melatonin.

My diet
    1st meal - Oatmeal, 4 egg whites with cheese, banana or blueberries, whole wheat toast (glycobol)
    2nd meal - Protein Shake
    3rd meal – tuna on whole wheat, banana
    4th meal – 6 oz fresh fish, vegetables, rice (glycobol)
    5th meal – protein shake
    6th meal – Steak or Grilled Chicken Breast, Vegetables or Salad

The 1st week was rough on this stack. Shortly after taking the Glycobol with my meal I had to run to the restroom every time. I had more energy and my sex Drive was improved. The 2nd week, I felt stronger and after my 1 ½ hour workouts, I was pumped but I felt like I could have done more. I wasn't sore at all and I added weight to every lift and increase my sets and set new personal records. My bathroom trips evened out and I was only taking one deuce per day (thank God).
    The 3rd and 4th week, I decided to change it up I hit chest, legs & back twice per week and arms and shoulders once. I did all my compound lifts 5x5 style on workout one and 10x10 style with the second. My workouts went from 1 ½ hours to one hour and I looked and felt great. I started lifting 6 days a week. My muscles were much harder and looked fuller. I had a ton of energy at work and was more productive. My sex Drive was way up and my wife was pretty happy with that too.

I would run this stack again. Next time I'm going to take a pass on the Glycobol and just stick with the testpro and Stoked. It's hard to tell which one of the three helped me the most. The bloating, fat gain and bathroom trips were definitely from the Glycobol and those are things that I can do without.
    The gain in strength, muscle fullness and energy at the gym, work and bed room totally outweigh any negative side effects. Now that I've felt how good things can be I want to take the next step and jump in to the PH world.

June 11, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lean Mass Gains
    • Increases In Endurance
    • I Love Glycobol
    • Crazy Pump
    • Slight Stomach Issues
    I Decided to run a cycle of this because of all the good reviews.I was eating 3500 calories 50% carbs 30% protein 20%fats working out 5Days a week Supplement stack: 100% gold standard Whey , C4 as a preworkout and just finished a bottle of Pink Magic 1 week into begining this cycle.

First week :
    First week i decided to take 1 pill in the morning with oatmeal at different times 30mins 25mins 20mins..etc for 7days i notice that 15mins worked best for me. During this week i started to run to the bathroom 10mins after i finished my meal.

Second week:
    2 pills 15mins befor meal am and pm with 50-100complex carbs i started to notice that my muscles looked flexed all day i loved it my endurance went up as well, i notice it on leg day squating 225 for 12 reps i increased the weight to 255 for 10 reps and didnt get as tired as i use to.

Third week:
    i started getting crucial stomach cramps i felt like i was getting stabbed (i have never been stabbed) i dont know what cause this, i felt amazing other then that. I started to notice my olbiques were looking more defined my workout regimen didnt change at all i didnt add cardio either.

Fourth week:
    Muscle fullness was great after eating a meal i looked bigger as if i got that huge pump from c4.I went up 5lbs during this cycle but i didnt like the stomach pains. After finishing the bottle my appetite isnt the same im less hungry throught the day is there any reason for this?

DONT CRUSH UP THE PILLS THEY TASTE HORRIBLE! LIKE CHALK