D-Aspartic Acid Reviews

By: AI Sports Nutrition

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Worth Trying
  • Great Strength Gains
  • Lasts Awhile
  • Alpha Male
This review is for Anabolic Innovations DAA. I'm not going to write/talk about the science of DAA. You can find out that by yourself by looking at the other reviews or just by looking through the forum. By now most of us know how effective this stuff is, 42% increase in free test after taking it for 12 days at 3.2g/day. With that said I'm gonna break this review down into two sections because I ran this product two different ways. First cycle was at 3.2g/day next was at 6.4g/day and state both their pros and cons. First up is value. (Yes I know I'm 20 and my test levels are high already, by the way.) Also I apologize for the longgg review hah.

Value 10
I bought this at $20 shipped and all from a member on this site, even without this deal you can find this product on lockout at $19.95 for 300g. This value is superb to most other DAA products out there because you get 300g instead of 100g, Example of this is Primaforce who has their DAA at $18.50 for 100g. Really a pretty good value if you run this product at 3.2g/day you'll get right above three 4 week cycles (3.2x7, 22.4x4, 89.6g per cycle 300g/89.6 equals 3.35 times to run this...hopefully this math is right if it's not really lemme know...then go nose dive into a math book...I hate math) Enough of the sidetracking bottom line is that the value is great for DAA by Anabolic Innovations. Next is Dosing Mixability and Taste

Other supps while taking this- Well I was on my Fall bulk during this time so that has to factor into everything as well but I'm sure that the DAA kept fat off while I increased cals. I was also taking Con-Cret a multi and fish-oil.

Dosing/Mixability/Taste 6
I took this product in the morning along with some fats (read somewhere it absorbs more idk if this is real or not but I figured why not) and would mix it with water. Like I said above 3.2g/day most of it mixed fine but there was always a gritty taste towards the end of the mixture. I personally couldn't stand the taste kind of tangy and tart not my cup of tea, but if you mixed it with iced tea or OJ it wasn't bad actually...ehh just down it and get over.

Effectiveness at 3.2g/day 8
Effectiveness at 6.4g/day 6

Week 1
At 3.2g/day I felt this kick in around day 10ish. I felt an increase in energy and while I didn't get blood tests done, I felt my test increase. Not much really happened this first week at 3.2g but I did feel more oily skin.

At 6.4g/day I felt this kick in around day 8. Same feelings as the first week yet stronger. Basically I was feeling everything sooner at 6.4g/day which was nice for the first couple weeks not so great the last two but I'll get to that. Again really only oily skin this first week.

Week 2
At 3.2g/day- This product really started to kick in around now. I felt an increase in my energy again and started to have an Alpha Male feeling in the gym and really just all the time, it was great because this is a feeling I normally don't have. I felt like I could push out a couple more reps towards the middle of week two and the side effects of test were all there, oily skin, increased acne etc didn't see any bf% reduction yet but I felt good at week 2.

At 6.4g/day- At this time I feel like I was in my week 3 at 3.2g/day really. I noticed increased strength, a stronger alpha male feeling, and pump (again rare for me I've taken C-bol and Yok and didn't feel it) and a really increased libido...I mean really increased. I also started taking this about a 30mins to an hour before the gym because of this pump feeling. This week was really great at 6.4g/day. I also noticed a decrease in BF% at least that is what it seemed like looking in the mirror (of course it could just be my eyes).

Week 3
At 3.2g/day- Basically the same as week 2 at 6.4g/day to tell you the truth. Increased strength, decreased bf, alpha male, increased libido all of that and I still felt clean energy from this product.

At 6.4g/day- Really felt okay for the first half of the week actually it was pretty awesome to tell you the truth but around Thursday I started to feel pretty bad. Increased anxiety, the energy I had didn't feel the same (felt kind of dirty really), the oily skin kept making me ***ed, increased aggression and not the good kind in the gym just little things really. At the middle of Week 4 (like Tuesday) I stopped taking this at 6.4g/day I didn't like the way I was feeling. My body no longer wanted this stuff in my system at this point I guess I'm not sure just my experience.

Week 4
At 3.2g/day This was really the best week for me. Everything was up (...everything). I felt great and had loads of energy. My strength increased a lot, that alpha male feeling was still there and the pump was as well. My roommate noticed the decrease in bf saying how I looked leaner, especially mid-section. My muscles felt fuller for sure. I felt like I was on the top of the world this week. I broke through PR's and was eating everything in sight.

Overall at 3.2g/day 9 at 6.4g/day 6

I really feel that this is a great product and I'm sure that if I were older I'd also appreciate the 6.4g/day in the long run at my age it was too much. (I'm not sure if upping the dosage increases test more...or even if after 12 days your test is still increased because the study was only for 12 days.) I would suggest this product to someone who knows what they are doing in the gym, and older of course. Really just an easy to use product that goes a long way and lasts a long time. You can take my 6.4g/day experience into account if you want (It was suggested to me by a couple people here.) also my age. I saw good gains from this product and it kept fat off of me while on a bulk. This product is effective in my book if you want to front load it you can until day 12 (6.4g) then just maintenance after (3.2). Worth a try if you haven't already guys. Thanks for reading through this book haha.

• AlphandOmega

Great review.

• February 5, 2012

Thank you man.

• adam777
    February 5, 2012

Its nice that it worked for you. Didn't do me anything stacked with erase. Liked how you compared the 3.2/day to the 6.4/day. Great review.

• February 5, 2012

Thanks man, sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. (Did erase do anything for you?) I was really surprised how different it was for me, between 3.2 and 6.4, to tell you the truth.

• Scsrhino
    February 5, 2012

Nice review. Good to see such a thorough review. Like that you ran it twice with different two different dosing methods.

• February 6, 2012

Nice review man, after reading ill do the single scoop. Thanks for the heads up ha

• mick77
    February 6, 2012

Hi, can you stack daa wit agmatine and citrulline malate?