Nitric Oxide Booster Questions

By: AgeForce

Nitric Oxide.How much is to much. And the difference between Agmatine,citrulline

August 14, 2016

My Question does not involve the product post but as SR does not let you ask a independent question I had to choose a product in the category related to the product I have a question for.

As the title reads how much Nitric Oxide is to much. I am about to start my Fall/Winter Weight and Training program and I was looking at a set of new products to use and stack. The products I have chose are as followed:

D-Pol

Intra Blast - Branched Chain Amino Acids

Noxygen - Pre -Workout

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass

Kaged Muscle Pure Citrulline Powder

Citrulline Malate or pure L Citruline or Agmatine.

Of these products. D-Pol & Noxygen provide Nitric Oxide but also the Citruline and Agmatine do also.

May question is isn't this to much Nitric Oxide and is unsafe? Or if it is safe want too many products doing the same thing cancel out the effects?

Also what is the Difference between (L) Citruline and Agmatine and what works the best?

ANSWERS (5)

AS79
Posted August 15, 2016

This section is for specific product questions. Please start a thread in the forum so that we can better address your question.
JayT
Posted August 15, 2016

This is what the forum is for chief.

But if you have the DPol along with a pre, I don't really think you need all the extras like citrulline/agmatine/cit mal. If you're dead set on adding something else, I'd choose one of the three I listed above and call it a day. They all aid in pumps so I don't think it will hurt, but would probably be a little unnecessary.
Wade419
Posted August 15, 2016

Yea, I agree with jayT's answer. You probably don't need additional nitric oxide boosting supplements if you're using Dpol with a preworkout (might need to check out the ingredient list first tho to see if you're getting things like citrulline, arginine, agmatine sulfate from there)
Clinically effective dosing for Citrulline Malate I believe was found to be 6 grams, and agmatine sulfate is around 1 gram.
I'm not sure exactly how on a biological level they work against each other, but I have heard that they should not be dosed together due to inhibiting effects that they may have on the others effectiveness when taken at the same time.
Posted August 21, 2016

Thank you AS 79 jayT & Wade419. I am new to the site and did not take the proper time to go over it as I should. Thanks again for the advice!!
JayT