Lucidrol has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements

Lucidrol Reviews

By: Advanced Muscle Science

Lucidrol is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Advanced Muscle Science. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Lucidrol has been reported as discontinued.

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
2.0

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Useless
    • Zoned Out
    Lucidrol : A product that was just too good to be true

I bought this supplement back when I was just going to start my PH cycle. This seemed very appealing to me at the time due to the fact that it could provide mental sharpness and focus without the use of any stimulants. I noticed the ingredients list was quite interesting. It contains Bacopa monnieri, DMAE, Phenylethylamine and Hordenine, Rhodiola rosea and Picamilone. All these substances could provide a 'tunnel vision' effect if they were possibly dosed properly.

Value : 2/10 - Even though the box only cost me 12 dollars, I gave it a two, simply because this product didn't do anything for me whatsoever. I will get into that later in this review.

Pill Size/Taste : 8/10 - The pills are normal sized, half red half white, and do not taste like anything. You also don't burp up a bad taste afterwards. The dosing is two pills.

Effectiveness : 3/10 - It was so hard to tell if this product ever did work. I worked out the same everytime. I never got the claimed effects of mental sharpness, extreme focus, nothing of that sort. I would have given it a zero, but the one time that I noticed that I did experience something different was when I took 3 capsules along with my PWO of choice at the time (Jack3d) and some Nitrox II, and what it did was make me zone out a lot. I would get done doing a set of weight lifting, and then just stare off into the ground or the wall for like 20 seconds and my mind would just go blank. This happend to me on two different occasions when I tried this combo/dosage out. I don't know what the hell it did, but basically I zoned out a lot more... Kinda random. So thats why I gave it a 3 and not a zero because it did do produce an effect at a certain dose combined with other supplements, but just not the effect that I wanted lol.

Overall : 3/10 - This was a complete waste of money. It seems like these days all you have to do is just add a 'drol' to the end of a product name and people get interested in it. This wasn't a viable alternative to stims whatsoever, and I'm glad it didn't cost me too much or else I would have been a little more ticked off.

• Virtus
      July 16, 2011

You could have just smoked a $3 joint if you wanted to zone at for awhile!

Nice review.

• BrooklynBuff
      July 16, 2011

Good review,seems like the only good AMS product is arom-X

• Virtus
      July 16, 2011

What do you mean brooklyn? I heard that decavol is basically dianabol.

Haha

• July 16, 2011

Damn! I was hoping for some good reviews on this, but I don't need to space off any more than what I naturally do for free.