Thermo Heat Nighttime Reviews

By: Advanced Molecular Labs

Thermo Heat Nighttime is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by Advanced Molecular Labs. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

April 11, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quick Quality Sleep
  • Leaning Effect
  • Stomach Discomfort
  • Burning

I'm back again. First, I want to thank the good folks at Advanced Molecular Labs for allowing me to try their product and for supporting the TROOPS.

Thermo Heat Nighttime contains a 1.55g proprietary blend of GABA 5-HTP, L-Theanine, Ginger Root Extract, Cinnamon Root Extract, Bioperine, Cayenne Pepper Extract, and Melatonin. I'm not a fan of prop blends, especially in fat burners. I like to see just how much I'm ingesting.

Take 2 capsules before bed. Pretty simple

The GABA and melatonin in this product helped me fall asleep with no trouble. Within 30 minutes, I was out, and I always woke up feeling refreshed, no grogginess, no feeling as if my head was separated from my body. I could really feel the thermogenic effects--some nights I had to sleep on top of the covers; no night sweats though. I stacked this with BPI's Combustion, and it helped lean me out. It's not the best thermo I've taken, but it's far from the worst--a pretty solid product.
7.5/10

The cheapest price that you can purchase this for is about $34 dollars Amazon. This is a a little more expensive than similar products, but keep in mind that this also contains a hefty 1550 mg of sleep aid/thermo ingredients. Granted, it's a prop blend, but it's still an impressive amount.
6.5/10

Side Effects

HEARTBURN! Be sure not to take this on an empty stomach. The cayenne pepper extract will say hello to your esophagus and stomach within three minutes. I took it with a WPI/Lactaid milk combo to help ease the burn.

Conclusion

This product provided me with some excellent quality sleep. The thermo effect was definitely noticeable on many nights. As I stated previously, although I've taken thermogenics that were more effective, this is a solid product--no real complaints. It's a great concept. I'll probably use it again as a standalone to test its true effectiveness.
7.5/10

April 9, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quick Quality Sleep
  • Leaning Effect
  • Burning

Hello again. I want to thank Advanced Molecular Labs for giving me this product as well as their Multi to try out. I couldn't have taken this product at a more opportune time, as I was trying to make the best out of the sleep I got during the first few weeks of fatherhood!

This product is quite a bit simpler than the Thermo Heat Multi. It contains a 1.55g prop blend of GABA 5-HTP, L-Theanine, Ginger Root Extract, Cinnamon Root Extract, Bioperine, Cayenne Pepper Extract, and Melatonin.

No taste here. Dosing was a simple 2 capsules before bed.

First off, the sleep properties of this product were either astounding or I was completely exhausted for 30 days straight. Every night within 20 minutes of taking this product I found myself getting really sleepy and falling asleep and staying asleep was no problem at all. I felt like it was a good quality sleep as well, especially getting 4-6 hours a night most of the time. The only negative being that when my alarm went off it was excruciating to get up and get out of bed. Once I was up for about 5 minutes I was ready to go.

There were nights that I did notice the thermogenic properties and couldn't sleep under the covers even though my wife keeps a damn rotating fan going even in the middle of winter. I was too hot to be under but would be too cold not to be eventually. If I ever did wake up it was early on because I was freezing my ass off.

The leaning/fat loss of this product I have to pair with the other AML product. The combo worked pretty darn well for me. I felt like I was leaning out and my wife was even complaining about it toward the end because I looked skinnier and she was a couple weeks post partum.

The cheapest you can get this is about 33 dollars for a 30 day supply on amazon. This is a couple dollars more expensive than the Multi product but also contains 1550mg of sleep aid/thermo, whereas the Multi's thermo properties were a mere 200mg. Its still apples and oranges to compare since the profiles are so different.

Side Effects

There were quite a few nights that I got extreme heartburn within minutes of taking this product. Probably due to the Cayenne Fruit Extract ect. This happened for the first week or so and then stopped happening. I also found myself extremely thirsty all the time.

Conclusion

In and of itself, the sleep benefits of this product were downright excellent. I agree with the other review on that you may not notice as much of a thermo effect if you take a thermo and go right to bed but I did notice it on a good number of nights. The combination of this product and the multi worked pretty darn well for me so I would give this product a thumbs up.

April 7, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quick Quality Sleep
  • Stomach Discomfort
  • Burning
  • Lack Of Fat Burning Properties

Back again SR for a review of AML's night time sleep aid/fat burner Thermo Heat Night Time. I just posted my review on their thermogenic Thermo Heat, and thought this might be a nice addition to stack to optimize my gains. The only other night time fat burner I have taken is ALRI Lean Dreams, but most sleep aids claim to help reduce fat as increased REM sleep can lead to HGH production which can help you retain muscle while leaning out. This product, as you can tell, claims to help quality of sleep while also helping burn more calories and burn fat. Let's see how this performed:

As with their Thermogenic, this is a huge prop blend (attached photo). Once again, some love/hate here. I see some good ingredients for sleep, such as GABA, Theanine, 5-HTP, and Melatonin. But once again, no amounts disclosed and I feel that really is a disservice for a sleep aid as a lot of people, including myself, want to know how much you're taking. The fat burning ingredients really are just the Cayenne and black pepper, and if you read my Thermo Heat review, you know those worked for me in raising my body temperature but also caused some discomfort. I get the premise, but because of the side effects I was worried I would experience the same thing before bed. I did, and it turned out to be worse, more on that later. One interesting note: A common sleep aid used for HGH production as well is L-Dopa or Velvet bean. Interestingly enough it is in their thermogenic Thermo Heat (don't know the dosage), but not here on their sleep aid. Thought it was curious to be in one, and not the more obvious placement in their night time formula.

Dosing is two pills before an evening meal or before bed. As with their thermo, I DO highly suggest taking it before you last meal like a Casein shake, cottage cheese, etc. because if you don't, you might get massive burning in your stomach as I did. Pills are easy to swallow hoever and the dosing protocol overall is very easy.

So let's hit both claims:

Sleep aid: Very good. I definitely got a deep relaxtion feeling 20-30 minutes after taking. Drowsy, eyes getting heavy, etc. Once I hit the bed I was out very quickly. The crazy dreams I have gotten before with other sleep products were hit or miss with this, I'd say 2-3 times a week at most. Over all though, I did receive quality sleep and I like anything that can calm me down and go to sleep easier, especially since I take a lot of stimulants.

Fat burning: Nothing noticeable. Now, there is definitely a good dosage of cayenne and black pepper in here as the stomach discomfort was there, and the theory that it will raise body temp to burn extra calories is there. However, how much could it really raise while sleep? I'm skeptical, and I didn't see a lot of difference on the scale than if I was just dieting with a thermo alone.

I would definitely recommend this more as a sleep aid than fat burner since that area worked quite well. The fat burning ingredients with just the pepper extracts really just caused me stomach discomfort more than any fat burning properties.

Thermo Heat Night Time is a full 30 day supply, which is nice, and the lowest I found was on Amazon for $33. A little over a dollar for a good quality sleep aid isn't terrible, but I think other products like Mass HGH, PowerFULL, Ressurect P.M., and Noxitropin P.M. offer more value as I just didn't see any increased fat burning effects.

Side Effects

Worst fears confirmed, as the pepper extracts are very strong and caused even worse burning/stomach discomfort when taken as a standalone before bed.

No sleep hangovers though.

Conclusion

I did enjoy how this product put me to sleep in a quick manner, did a great job at that, but the side effects as well as lack of fat burning qualities definitely make me hesitant to buy again, as there are better values out there.