Alphamax - Men's Health and Testosterone Reviews

By: GDN Superstore

(Better than 52% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Alphamax - Men's Health and Testosterone is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by GDN Superstore. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to GDN Superstore for sending it out!
  July 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Sexual Health
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Positive Results

Huge shoutout to GDN Superstore for sending me out their product for review. I am a 26 year old male firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to increase muscle/strength. During my usage I also took a protein powder, preworkout, amino powder, creatine, multivitamin and fish oil.

The ingredient profile is half proprietary blend which isn't my favorite thing to see on a label. The non proprietary blend ingredients are L-Arginine at 1 gram and L-Citrulline DL-Malate at 100mg. Both of those ingredients are meant to increase blood flow. The proprietary blend is a total of 1.4 grams. I'll list the ingredients in order as that represents the amount from most to least. Testufen Senugreek Seed Extract, Longjax, Beet Root Extract, Horny Goat Weed, Japanese Knot Weed, Maca Root, Catuaba Bark Powder, Tribulis Terresteris, Muira Puama Bark, Saw Palmetto Berry Powder, Pumpkin Seed Powder, and lastly Nettle Root Extract. All of those ingredients are in some way or another believed to have a positive influence on testerone and sexual health.

The supplement is provided in capsule form so it is tasteless. The capsules are small to average size and I had no difficulty swallowing them. There is no mixability issues since it is in capsule form. The dosing is at 3 pills and seems about average for this type of supplement. It never seemed like a hassle or too much to take at once. I always took my 3 capsules with breakfast in the morning. The ingredient doses seem to be at clinical doses for each ingredient. The doses seem similar to other products of the same category type.

Being a decently young male I feel my current testosterone and sexual health is correct. I currently have no known issues with either. I wanted to try this supplement to see if I could see a noticeable increase in either. First off I will say that my sexual arousal and desire was more easily triggered while on this supplement. I didn't not notice any performance increases. I do not think it vastly increased my testosterone but I do think it positively effected it at some capacity. I noticed pretty muscle and strength gains throughout my usage. Nothing too crazy but nice to see. My workouts all felt great. My sex life was good and slightly better than usual. I noticed a slight increase in aggression at certain things. I did have a bit of acne as well which hasn't shown up in awhile. What I did notice did take about a week maybe a little more of using to start to notice.

What I have noticed is almost every single sexual or testosterone supplement out there is usually on the quite expensive side. This one is no different. I found it for sale on their website at $79.95. Now for me I do not see myself paying this for the results I got but I am a younger guy. If an older male who got better results out of this was looking for a supplement this price might be way more reasonable. There are 30 servings per bottle and it breaks down to about $2.60 per serving. To me that is a lot but like I said it depends on the results you receive and what you value it at.

Side Effects

I noticed no negative side effects during my usage of this supplement.

Conclusion

Well to conclude this review I would like to once again thank GDN Superstore for sending me their product. Overall I enjoyed my usage of this product and wouldn't mind giving it another go in the future if I found it a lot cheaper. It gave me small improvements but improvements that I enjoyed nonetheless. I feel this product would definitely benefit an older male with low testosterone and decreased sexual health or drive way more than it did for myself. But seeing as it showed good signs in a young guy I imagine the results in an older male would be awesome. It is on the pricier side but almost all supplements in this category are. If you value your testosterone and sexual health and don't mind spending the money for it I definitely recommend this. If you don't want to spend as much I suggest looking into other options.