WARP5 Reviews

By: Adaptogen Science

WARP5 is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Adaptogen Science. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Thanks to Adaptogen Science for sending it out!
  February 24, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Well-Rounded
  • Decent Energy
  • Heavy Color Dyes
  • One Happy Blend
  • Much Better Out There For The Price
  • Sucralose
come along little doggies lets read a review about pre-workout supplements. The product today is warp-5 from Adaptogen science. Everyone and their mother loves a good pre-workout before the gym it is an instant gratification supplement for sure. let's take a peek inside what warp-5 has to offer.

---Taste 7/10 ---

I enjoyed this one, blue raspberry is probably make second favorite supplement flavor out there. I truly miss medical after taste but with the limitation of quality compounds out there getting that taste is feeling and taste is gone.

---Effectiveness 7/10 ----

Here is the instant gratification hard at work. this product kicked in with Beta tingles that brought me back to the first time I tried PWR. it was unexpected and felt like a lost time. now for the kick in the pants nothing comes close to old pre-workouts it is pretty much all the same now with some few exceptions. this to me felt like an average run of the mill pre with two large exceptions, one being the beta tingles all over and the other was the lack of crash with an extended endurance. the performance at one scoop was pretty weak but once I dropped back two scoops it shined like a pre-workout should. I took this 20min pre and it started to kick in as I arrived at the gym and normally I log 90+ min and this product did it's job to keep pretty jazzed up for the whole run.

my complaint was there was no tunnel vision, none. I normally like to have the mental edge in my corner especially now more then ever since I have lost significant amounts of what I was. i used to be able to focus and go with out issues no i have gym noob anxiety looking around and loosing my focus. i really wish this delivered on that put of the pre-workout better.

back to the good. this was a consistent product where i did not have to use more then the 2 scoops. everyone knows you build tolerance and need more, but with this it worked the same every time at the 2 scoops so there is a bonus.

Content 6/10

Wrap-5 boosts no filler, no sugar and so one , but there is so much with the dyes and sucralose so that to me is a bit misleading. the only part truly listed was the 200mg of caffeine everything else is in a blend. i will say beta-alanine is the top ingredient in the blend and it shows with the tingles but how much of the 4,300mg was the beta?

--- Value 7/10 ----

when a pre work out is consistent and delivers the goods the value is always going to be 7+. i gave this a flat 7 just for the fact it lasted 20 servings and at 32.99 for 20 servings it can get pricey. i know of a few other products in this range that are true 40 serving containers. don't let that sway you this was a very consistent product and it is worth a shot.

overall i liked the Wrap-5 it tasted good, it delivered the goods and made me tingle all over. the content is misleading but since it delivered i won't knock them too much. as i stated there is better out there for the price but this is a solid product. i will place a full hulk seal on it and would use it again

-k-
  • Blue Raspberry: 7/10

Overall
Thanks to Adaptogen Science for sending it out!
  October 13, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Well-Rounded
  • Excellent Energy
  • Good Pumps
  • Effective
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Heavy Color Dyes

Alright. Pre-workout. Who doesn't love pre-workout? Nobody. That's who. Thanks to Adaptogen for letting me give WARP5 a run.

WARP5 is comprised of 200mg Caffeine Anhydrous and a proprietary blend of the usual suspects found in pre-workouts (beta alanine, citrulline malate, etc.). Also included are Higenamine and Synephrine; two Ephedrine-like ingredients for far-burning and anti-asthmatic effects. I liked the inclusion of these two supplements and this is what intrigued me to try WARP5.

Hard to gauge whether or not all ingredients are dosed effectively when analyzing a prop blend, but Higenamine and Synephrine don't require a large dose to be effective. I'm guessing the beta alanine (I felt the tingles every time) and citrulline malate are likely dosed at appropriate levels, but the inclusion of creatine monohydrate in this product had me scratching my head. I don't see how there could be anywhere near enough creatine mono in the blend to be truly effective, and personally I'd rather dose creatine completely separately.

I requested and received the Blue Raspberry flavor. It was pretty standard for a blue raspberry flavored supplement. Slightly sweet. Nothing spectacular. Drinkable. Heavy on the dye and did turn my tongue blue.

I mixed one heaping scoop with 24 oz. of water and sipped on my way to the gym. Mixes well with very little residue and no foaming or clumping.

Put simply, I loved this pre-workout. I am very stimulant tolerant, especially when it comes to caffeine, so I was pleasantly surprised by how much of a boost I got every time I dosed WARP5. Solid, clean energy every time. My only gripe was that the "boost" only lasted about 30 minutes on average. This isn't rare for me and isn't a knock on the product, I was just so pleased with the effect that I wished it lasted longer.

Aside from energy, WARP5 is also strong in both the pump and focus categories. I felt dialed in and ready to go when using this product, and it provided solid pumps. I usually find pre-workouts to be really good in *one* category, and weak in others, but WARP5 is well-rounded and hit all the bases. Well done Adaptogen.

I was testing two other pre-workout products at the same time (cycling them and comparing effects), and WARP5 was far and away my favorite.

For cost, I've found the industry pre-workout norm to be roughly .75c-$1.00 per serving. WARP5 will cost you around $33 for a tub of 30 servings, meaning it's per serving price point is slightly above the industry average. You can buy this product on major supplement websites, so I'd expect you'd be able to grab WARP5 at a discount if you time it right.

Personally I tend to go for the pre-workouts that are on the cheaper end, but I'm now of the mind that I'd pay a little more to get a product that I know really works for me.

Side Effects

Oh man. WARP5 had me butt-blasting right before my workout just about every time I used it. I usually don't have an issue with this, but for whatever reason I did with this product. Personally didn't bother me.

Conclusion

WARP5 gets high marks from me. I'm a firm believer that not every product, particularly pre-workouts, works for every individual, but the profile of WARP5 hit me just right. As mentioned, I found this supplement to be very well-rounded and it wasn't one where I felt I needed to stack another product with it. If you're shopping for a new pre to try, give WARP5 a look and try to grab it when you've can get a discount.
  • Blue Raspberry: 7/10