L-Carnitine 3000 Liquid + Reviews

By: Adaptogen Science

(Better than 92% in Stimulant Free)

L-Carnitine 3000 Liquid + is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Adaptogen Science. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

January 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lose Weight
  • Supports Fat Loss
    Thanks going out to the folks over at Adaptogen Science for hooking this up to the TROOPs. Carnitine is one of the best weight loss support supplements out there. This was my first delve into the liquid form of Carnitine.

Dosage

1 Teaspoon taken either in the morning, or with my last meal of the day as my schedule dictated.

Ingredient Profile (9/10)

The profile on this product is pretty straight forward. It starts with 3 grams of Carnitine per serving, which is the very least you want to supplement with if you're going to use it in my opinion. You also get what is called a "Water Shed Complex" consisting of grains of paradise and gamma butyrobetaine estyl ester chloride, so it appears they throw in some ingredients to also help you keep off the water weight as well as help burn some fat. There is also some filler, sucralose and artificial flavoring for those concerned with such things. Ultimately you get what you need from a liquid Carnitine and an added bonus, so thumbs up in my book.

Taste (8/10)

I had the Blue Raspberry flavor in this product, which is a flavor I tend to back and forth on but in this instance I didn't mind and actually enjoyed. I was expecting it to taste nasty almost like a cough syrup or something, but was pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable the flavor was. No nasty aftertaste or lingering either.

Effectiveness (8.5/10)

I've always had decent results from using Carnitine while cutting, and this was no different for me. One of the more unpleasant facets of working out and fitness is when you have to cut back on calories and watch your marcos closely. So when you supplement with things like Carnitine and CLA that help you to achieve your objectives as this did it makes the effort worth it. Overall I dropped 6 pounds in my 5 weeks while on this, which is pretty good considering it was over the holidays and I wasn't doing as much cardio as I had committed myself to. My pants started fitting better and I was able to go one notch lower on my belt without feeling like I was going to strangle myself to death, so I am happy with the results.

Value (8/10)

Anyone who has used Carnitine knows it's one of the more expensive supplements out there. Imagine my shock when looking into this that the cheapest place I found this was...get ready for this...GNC. No...seriously...look:

$18.99 for a 16 oz bottle with 31 servings, or roughly 62 cents a serving. A surprisingly good deal in a very surprising location.

Conclusion and Verdict

Adaptogen's Carnitine 3000 is a solid liquid Carnitine product that features an effective dose of Carnitine along with an added bonus of water weight support complex. It's easy on the taste buds and effective in weight loss and fat support. The best place for value to get this is GNC, which is something that may never again be uttered in the supplement world. I give it the thumbs up and Shinndigg Seal of Approval!
    • Blue Raspberry: 8/10

January 1, 2018

• Hard To Measure Amounts

Big thank you to the people at adaptogen science for giving me a chance to try your product. I always enjoy something that stimulant free so this was a definite try for me. First time to try this supplement, so I was interested in it.

Pretty basic ingredients. It has L-Carnitine Base at 3000mg and what they call Water Shred Complex 50mg which is Paradoxine Grains of Paradise and Lean GBB (or Gamma butyrobetaine estyl ester chloride). It has 0 grams of sugar and calories. Carnitine is an amino acid found in almost all the cells in our body. The wonderful thing about this amino acid is it burns energy by using fatty acids for metabolism. Carnitine has also been used for people with kidney issues. Paradoxine Grains of Paradise (not grains of paradise capsicum) is the Aframomum melegueta plant that for medicine in Western Culture. Aframomum is for fat reduction. It has also been used for hormones, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. Lean GBB is a precursor for Carnitine to increase the Carnitine to help with results. It can help with weight loss and athletic performance. All these ingredients work together to help Carnitine work better. Ingredients in the L-Carnitine liquid are good and I give this a high rating.

The taste was fruit punch flavor which tasted like fruit punch water mix. Mixability was not an issue as it was already mixed in a liquid form. Getting the right amount of liquid to consume was a little difficult to measure. I have kids so I already have the little shots available in 1 tablespoon. It was easy for me to do but difficult for those that don't have those things readily available. The dosing was 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 tablespoon in the afternoon. For me the only problem here was sometimes I didn't have my shot available so it was a little bit harder to do. When you're dealing with the liquid it can sometimes not be as easy is a pill that you can take around. This was a small detail but I still give it a high rating.

I always need some stuff that stimulant free of energy and this is what it was. I did occasionally use a pre-workout with this just to get a little extra boost but as far as it goes with energy no problems. I did not lose weight but it did help me maintain my current weight. The last month I have not stuck in my diet very well (I always struggle to eat well during Thanksgiving and Christmas). What this product did do was keep me from putting on weight. My workouts and cardio remained the same, just bad diet. Usually, in this situation, I put on about 5 pounds but this did not happen. It did give me a little appetite fullness that I would need but if I stayed on point with my diet, I would have lost about 5 pounds. These ingredients did help curb appetite and I felt it would have helped with fat loss if a diet was followed. Definitely, something I thought was working. I give this a high rating.

The prices range from $19 (on eBay and jet.com) and up to $32. It has 31 servings of the 2 scoops per day which are $1.63 per serving. This is a stimulant free fat burner and boosts metabolism, which is a good product for me. I found other stimulants free fat burners ranging from $20 up to $50, so it's less expensive one. This one is worth the try for people looking for this kind of product. I am going to give this a high value.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed

Conclusion

All in all, good product which is stimulant free. The ingredient was great and I also enjoyed the taste. I did feel that the product was working, just hard for me to measure due to break in a diet. The value was good because less expensive than other stimulant-free products. The only downfall for me was a way to get the shots needed in a day due to measuring amount to take when away from home. I usually find myself struggling to bring a huge tub with me when I was out and about but for me, that's a minor detail. I will give it a good value overall.
    • Fruit Punch: 9/10

December 17, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lose Weight
    • Sweat More

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      Thank you to Adaptogen Science for letting me try this for them. I am in my early 30's and am an Active duty military member who is big into fitness. I focus more on functional fitness and recently started the Horseman program, which focuses on essentially becoming a superhuman in regards to fitness. I look for products that will aid in my performance and recovery, and is affordable for everyday use.

So the ingredient profile is pretty straight forward, but does offer a proprietary or a "complex" blend to it.

First ingredient is 3g of L-Carnitine. Carnitine aids the conversion of fat into usable energy by the body by facilitating the transportation of fatty acids into cell's mitochondria. This is an essential step in the process of burning fat. However this ingredient alone is not effective for everyone. People who eat sufficient amounts of beef may not see results from Carnitine. Those who are deficient, and those who might be doing keto could see greater results.

Next we have the watershed Complex which comes in at 50mg of Paradoxine (25mg) and LeanGBB (25mg).

Paradoxine is derived from Grains of Paradise which enhances weight loss via the transformation of white adipose tissue to brown adipose tissue which calls for a greater energy expenditure.

LeanGBB is a trademarked form of Gamma-Butyrobetaine (GBB), a precursor to l-carnitine which stimulates production of endogenous l-carnitine. GBB was developed as a superior form of carnitine, as most orally supplemented L-carnitine touts rather poor bioavailability.

So I was sent the fruit punch flavor which actually was not bad at all. I was worried at first because when you smell it, you get that awesome cherry flavored cough syrup vibe, but it was not unpleasant at all. There is a bit of spice to it, but that is due to the use of Grains of Paradise Paradoxine. It is by no means overwhelming or unpleasant.

Mixability was not an issue because this is already in liquid form so its fool proof.

Dosing is 1 serving of 15ml up to twice a day. Most of the ingredients listed for this require you take 2 servings a day to get the effective doses. I also found dosing to be a little tricky because unless you have a digital food scale to show you how much you are pouring out, you will have no clue. The bottle does not come with a measuring cap or anything of measuring ability. For my first time of using a product of this nature, I stuck with 1 dose first thing in the morning before eating.

So interestingly enough, I actually dropped a few pounds and felt dryer while on it without feeling like my joints suffered. I also found that this stuff would bring on a strong sweat during my workouts with the feeling of increased energy, which by no means is a bad thing. I could feel my internal temperature being increased which leads me to believe that the product did indeed work. Now for some clarity, I do not eat a lot of red meat, and for the most part run a lower carb based diet. This may have generated a more positive experience with this, that some may not get.

I actually found this on gnc.com for $18.99 which comes out to roughly .63 a serving taken once a day and $1.26 for 2 servings. This price is actually on part with most other brands, but the inclusion of Paradoxine and LeanGBB gives it a slight leg up on other products.

Side Effects

So the only real side effects that I notice was the increased amount of sweating that would occur, and if you are not careful it can cause you to have a burn in your stomach which could lead to an entertaining trip to the bathroom. If anyone has ever taken a large amount of MCT oil, they will know what I am talking about.

Conclusion

So after finishing my first try at a product like this, I would say it is a good staple to have in a supplement rotation especially if you are trying to stay lean or put on too much winter weight. I would say though, it would be great if the bottle had a measuring cap with it much like cough syrup so you can know how much you are taking at a time, but that is queep things that do not really effect the overall opinion of the product. I really was not looking to lose weight while taking this, but the fact that it happened makes things all the better. For anyone looking to get into the liquid Carnitine game, this is a good place to start.
      • Fruit Punch: 7/10