Full As F*ck Reviews

By: 5% Nutrition

Pre-Workout > Pump
Full As F*ck is a Pump Product manufactured by 5% Nutrition. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
9.5
  May 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Pump
  • Good Flavor
  • Vascularity
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Gritty
  • Does Not Mix Well

Full as F*ck is a stim-free preworkout Nitric Oxide booster and pump supplement. 5% Nutrition claims it will increase blood flow and training volume while reducing fatigue and muscle soreness. Here's what I experienced with the tub of my new favorite pump product.

I purchased Full as F*ck on Rich's 5% website. It was the first product they ran as a "Daily Deal" so I grabbed it for $16.95. I used this product stacked with various stimulant preworkouts and also as a standalone product. This review will be based on my experience when using this product as a standalone preworkout. I used this product when running a bodybuilding bro-split program in a caloric surplus.

This product is overdosed, there is no other way to explain it. 4g of L-Citrulline 2g of L-Taurine, 1g of Agmatine Sulfate as AgmaMax, 1g of Glycerol Monosterate, 650mg of Dan-Shen extract 500mg of Beet Root Powder, 250mg of L-Norvaline, 100mg of Hesperidin and 5mg of Black Pepper Fruit Extract as BioPerine.

I responded extremely well to this blend of ingredients. I was excited to see a product that combines all of these ingredients in one product as I have not seen another pump preworkout this well rounded. It is nice to see Dan-Shen extract which is something I have not seen often, this is used to promote blood flow and has historically been used as an herbal medicine for blood flow issues.

I had the pomegranate flavor and it was quite nice. It mixed well with different flavors of preworkout and even masked the flavor of some badly flavored pre's. Tastes a lot like Pom pomegranate juice. 9/10.
Mixability was okay, like most pump preworkouts Full as F*ck was a bit gritty and would sink to the bottom after mixing.
I used a one scoop dose most of the time. I tried 1.5 but I had the same experience. I never really needed more than one scoop because these were the best pumps I have had.

This is the most effective pump preworkout supplement I have ever used. My physique was different a few sets into the workout because of the blood flow to the muscle group I was working. The best days for this product were shoulder and arm days. Feeling the swelling and seeing the increase in vascularity and muscle size was euphoric. I also felt less pain towards the end of my sets, it was more of a fullness than a burn on high rep sets. When I finished the tub of this product I was left reaching for more because my pumps were just not the same as they were with the product. A pump this good definitely made my workouts better, more intense, and more focused on seeing how much blood I could get to each muscle group.

If this product is run as the deal of the day again at $16.95 it is a great value. However, I have not seen this price more than once, and I am not sure if I will see it again. The normal price for this product is $33.95 for 30sv so it is $1.13 per serving which is not bad, and I would say it is definetly worth the extra money.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is my personal favorite pump supplement on the market and I cannot wait to order more.
  • Pomegranate: 9/10

• shae2311
    May 11, 2018

Big fan of this line of supps, wish they were active on this site like thwy were in the early stages of the company

• royalapple
    May 13, 2018

Heck of a deal for all that!