(Better than 79% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

360Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by 360Cut. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

July 9, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Bedroom Energy
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Estrogen Control
  • 2g Daa

Hello SR. Here to review a natty test booster with effective results. Let me say thanks to 360 Cut for sending this supplement out for review - especially for sending two full containers to judge max effectiveness with a test booster. The results from using this product were what the bottle clearly states, which is the possibility of increasing libido, muscle growth, and energy.

First I'd like to note that 360 Testosterone Support Formula is fully disclosed without any proprietary blends, given the ingredients I was happy to see that.

The ingredient profile may seem a bit iffy upon first glance, and honestly looking at the label I probably wouldn't have been interested in purchasing the supplement. Now I know other wise. Here's what I'm talking about - there's only 2g's of DAA per dosing, which is 1g less than the recommended daily dosage. However, there's other ingredients in here that I believe helped with the test boosting effects synergestically, which I'm sure is the reason they left out the extra gram of DAA.

First, there's plenty of Vitamin D, which would increase serum test levels if you're deficient in this nutrient. Other than that it helps shuttle calcium into your bones to keep them healthy and strong. 500mg's of maca root are the next highest dosage, which is an ingredient used often to boost L-Dopa levels, which carries over to several benefits including HGH stimulation. I know several studies that discredit its ability to affect hormones, but many of people report its success, and I've always been a believer as well.

250mg of Mucuna Pruriens also affects L-Dopa levels, then we have Epimedium and Long Jack within the mix. Both share similar qualities in the release of free testosterone along with Bulbine extract. Finally there's Indolo-3 Carbinol used to support a hormone health. All together these ingredients worked well with each other despite some low dosages.

Note: I noticed the ingredients and their doses weren't on here so I went ahead and inserted them so you can look them up with the productif you wish.

There's no taste to this supplements capsules and they are easy to swallow.

Dosing is 6 caps per day taken is two evenly spaced dosages of 3 caps. I'd take this morning and evening on an empty stomach.

Effectiveness was solid for a natty test booster. The feelings of heightened test levels didn't really take full effect until about the third week, which is why I'd recommend purchasing two bottles to get max benefits. Once the increases were more noticeable it carried over to weight training where I was pumping out around 5lbs. more on dumbbells during movements such as curls, dumbbell fly's, etc. Doesn't sound like a lot, but that's a pretty good amount given I'm still hitting progression plateaus pretty hard at the moment. Plus my muscles had a nice firmness to them, which added with a pump product looked nice for Instagram pics lol

Energy isn't like how a pre workout is or anything. Just felt less fatigued and sluggish throughout the days even if I didn't get much sleep some nights. In the gym I couldn't really say because I was using NutraBio Pre at the time of use, and then GIA Labs pwo the second month.

Libido was heightened to where I'd feel the urge to get things going more often than usual, but I wouldn't say I was a horn dog or anything of that nature.

All together strength was improved and the energy and libido boosts were nice and clean.

The cheapest I found this for was $30.59, which is around $1.19 per serving. Given the price of buying these ingredients on their own, I'd say it's a fair price and affordable. Other brands are around $40.00 per bottle for similar ingredient labels.

Side Effects

None to report!

Conclusion

It may be a little on the high end for some, but I think 360 Test is affordable and the benefits make up for the price you pay. I'd recommend this to anybody looking for a well comprised test booster with natural ingredients. Thanks again for sending out a two month supply 360 Cut.

May 3, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Bedroom Energy
  • Leaning
  • 2g Daa
*I want to thank 360 Cut for giving me the opportunity to try their Testosterone Support Formula. 360 Cuts did not ask me to complete a review of this product. This review only reflects my honest experience with this product. *

Recently, I completed an LGI Epi-10 cycle and needed a good quality testbooter to kick start my PCT. I used a SERM as part my of PCT (always use a SERM). The SERM was great, and it really made my natural testosterone just back into business very quickly. In addition, I began taking 360 cuts Testosterone Support Formula (TSF) immediately after my EPI Cycle. As you may know, this product has DAA, and DAA takes approximately 12 days to kick in. As far as 360 Cuts TSF, I did not have to wait very long before I got my energy and my libido back. During my EPI cycle, I became very lethargic and my sex drive was down the pooper. 360 Cuts TSF, along with my SERM, got me my energy back within days. No more than two days after ending my cycle, I was lifting heavy, I had more stamina, my libido was sky rocketing, I was sleeping better, and I was not tired.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I get too far into my experience with 360 Cuts TSF, I will give you a little background on what ingredients are in this product.

Vitamin D - Known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is produced by the body in response to sunlight. It is also occurs naturally in a few foods -- including some fish, fish liver oils, and egg yolks -- and in fortified dairy and grain products. Vitamin D is essential for strong bones because it helps the body use calcium from the diet.

Yohimbe Bark Extract -Yohimbe is a tree native to Western Africa, where its bark has long been thought to boost libido.

Caffeine- Is a supplement that helps increase energy, and is a mild pain killer.

7-Keto DHEA- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone produced by your body's adrenal glands. DHEA supplements are used by some people who believe they can improve sex drive, build muscle, fight the effects of aging, and improve some health conditions. But there isn't much evidence for many of these claims. And the supplements have some risks.

Huperzine A - Huperzine A is used for Alzheimer's disease, memory and learning enhancement, and age-related memory impairment. It is also used for treating a muscle disease called myasthenia gravis, for increasing alertness and energy, and for protecting against agents that damage the nerves such as nerve gases.

White Willow Bark - Willow bark acts a lot like aspirin, so it is used for pain, including headache, muscle pain, menstrual cramps, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), osteoarthritis, gout, and a disease of the spine called ankylosing spondylitis.

Glucuronolactone- is involved in the metabolism of detoxification in the liver whose glucuronyl rest of the body is linked to a group of foreign compounds or any of the metabolites in the body so that they become soluble in water and are excreted in the urine.

Theobromine- has been used for more than a century as a stimulant, diuretic, and vasodilator, and offers a number of benefits when taken as part of a balanced diet.

Theobromine is a natural extract of cocoa and over sixty species of plant. But it is most concentrated in the cocoa bean. Theobromine has a bitter taste, and is the main ingredient in chocolate. In supplemental form theobromine is a white powder.

Sulbutiamine- was developed in Japan as a more efficient version of vitamin B1. vitamin B1 (thiamine) is an essential nootropic vitamin and sulbutiamine mimics the effects of Thiamine at a more drastic level.

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)- An amino acid linked with testosterone production, d-aspartic acid (DAA) emerged as a go-to supplement for men seeking a variety of benefits. By increasing testosterone production, DAA improves many aspects of both physical and mental health. Helps with building muscle, increases energy, improves mental health, better heart health, and increases sex drive.

Maca Root Powder- boasts high concentrations of levodopa (L-Dopa) that help boost dopamine in the brain, elevate mood, and maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels. This supplement also encourages your body's natural production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and testosterone

Epimedium -Herb Extract- has been shown to increase circulating testosterone levels while supporting healthy reproductive organ function and helping to improve libido.
Long Jack Root Extract - works to help increase free testosterone levels by inhibiting the testosterone-blocking hormone called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and has been shown to help enhance strength, lean muscle mass, sexual performance and general well-being.

Indole-3 Carbinol, - found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale and cauliflower, helps support healthy hormone balance and prostate.

Bulbine Natalensis Extract - has seen wide-spread use in traditional African medicine and has been shown to help boost the body's natural testosterone and aid libido while decreasing estrogen levels in the body.

Benefits:

While taking 360 Cuts TSF, I experienced an amazing increase of energy during my PCT. I would take 3 capsules before my workout and 3 capsules immediately after my workout and felt an increase in energy during and after my workouts. This supplement has several ingredients that help improve your focus and energy (like: Caffeine, DAA, Long Jack, Huperzine, and Bulbine). I was able to workout longer and still have energy for the rest of my day.

Libido/ testosterone:

This product has several ingredients that help promote an increase of natural testosterone and libido (Like: Bulbine, DAA, Long Jack, Maca Root, 7-Kento DHEA, Epimedium, and Yohimbe). This supplement really help kick start my libido and my natural testosterone after my EPI cycle. I was really impressed with TSF when I did not have to wait the usual 12 for the DAA to kick in. This product has so many other ingredients that helped kick start my natural testosterone a lot faster than just DAA alone. My libido also got a jumpstart, and I wanted to have sex all the time. In my previous reviews, I have used DAA for just natty cycle, and have seen and felt great results. DAA is a cheap, but very effective and will get the job done. DAA will not suddenly pack on a whole lot of pounds; however, you will begin cutting body fat, begin seeing more vascularity, and really gets your libido rolling. I have never taken Long Jack, Bulbine or Maca Root in the past, but I truly feel that it helped raise my testosterone and was an effective addition to my PCT.

Pain relief:
One thing I truly like about TSF is that it has ingredients that help support pain relief for sore muscles (White Willow Bark and caffeine).
While taking TSF, I was still lifting heavy from my EPI Cycle, and I did not experience "as" sore of muscles as have encountered in the past. During and after my workouts, I would experience some soreness, but noticed that the pain would decrease quit rapidly. I noticed that I was recovering from my workouts a lot sooner than usual.
Effectiveness: (9)

I feel that this product does what it claims to do:

-Promotes healthy testosterone production.

-Supports reproductive health and helps boosts libido

-Promotes lean muscle mass and improves energy levels

This product has so many proven ingredients that truly live up to what 360 Cuts advertises.
During my EPI cycle, I gained about 10 pounds of solid muscle, while staying very lean. My veins and abs were popping out, and I was eating a lot of crap during my EPI cycle to get energy. After my cycle, I was worried that I was going to lose my gains and not stay lean. However, during my PCT, I stayed lean and maintained close to my ending weight. I loved my SERM! I was very sad and sure that I was going to lose my gains once my SERM was done. The best part was, I still went through my second bottle of TSF and was maintaining almost the same weight as I was during my EPI cycle (give or take 2 or 3 pounds). I stayed lean, my muscles were still hard, and I felt amazing. Even after I was done with my 4 weeks of my SERM, the following 4 weeks (TSF and creatine only), I was still maintaining near the same weight as I was during my cycle.

I feel that this product lives up to what it claims to do. It helped me maintain my gains and kept me from packing on a lot of fat. It also gave me energy and helped reduce my soreness
from lifting heavy at the gym.

Value: (9)

Like I said above, I was given two bottles of this product, and did not have to pay a penny.
If I had to pay for this product, it would have cost me about $30 a bottle (Bodybulding.com), so a total of $60. I feel that $30 is reasonable for this product. If you look at the label, it has a lot of ingredients and would cost you a lot of money to get each ingredient individually. If you think about it, just DAA only (from the majority of the supplement companies), would cost you around $15 to $20 for a month supply (pill form not powder). Yohimbe alone for a month supply would range around $8 to $10. Right there, you would be paying the same as you would for TSF. Also, I have seen some online distributers mark this product as low as $22 (Now that is very reasonable for this supplement).
If you are like me, I am very cheap and if this product was to go down in price, It would be very likely that I would purchase this product again in my future PCTs. As for the current price of TSF, I think it's fair. If you are looking for a great natty supplement, I would encourage you to try it out.

Dislikes:

I really only have one complaint about this product, and that is the amount of DAA that is in it. TSF has 2000 mg of DAA combined in all 6 tablets. I have taken DAA countless times and have researched a lot about it. DAA should be taken at 3000mg or 3g a day to be effective. During this cycle, I had to supplement the other 1000mg of DAA with a stash I already had. Now some of you do not have a stash of DAA, and may not get the full effects of the DAA when taking this product. This is where I believe 360 cuts needs to up the dosage of DAA, so that the customer will experience the full effects and get the most out of the supplement.

Overall: (8) (The reason I gave this an 8, was for the low dose of DAA).

I was very pleased with this product. 360 Cuts are a relatively new company and I feel that they have made a great supplement that could be built into an even better supplement. The price of the product could always be taken down, but overall, it's not the worst I have seen and is reasonably priced.

I have been very impressed with 360 Cuts and their involvement on Supplmentreviews.com. The company has given a lot of free giveaways, including mine, and by doing that I believe they will grow and get good honest feedback on their supplements. After taking TSF, I am now interested and will purchase more of 360 Cuts supplements in the future. In addition, 360 Cuts sent me a shirt with my free supplement, which I absolutely strut around the gym (So, thank you).

If you are looking for a reasonable priced natty test booster or an addition to your PCT, this supplement would be great to add. I have, and will tell others about 360 Cuts TSF in the future.

Thank you for reading my review of 360 Cuts TSF. -PXPXP

December 9, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Test Boosting
  • Estrogen Control
  • Increased Libido
    What's up SR – time for a review that is long overdue. My apologies to the guys over at 360Cut as I thought I had done a review of this long ago and just discovered that I had not. I got this as part of the entire product line from 360Cut and used it as a natty test booster during PCT. It is an all-in-one formula that combines test boosting along with anti-estrogens and throws in some other goodies as well to help improve libido and energy. How did they do – a very solid job in my opinion.

Profile: 8/10
    A big plus for full disclosure on the label. As others have said, the DAA is a tad under-dosed if you go by current standards of 3g, however, I did not find that to be quite the drawback that others have. I especially like the addition of the extras which helped enhance libido and energy and control estrogen. I found it to be one of the more solid all-in-one test products out there.

One thing that would be nice, is to know the exact concentration of the mucuna but I suspect it is in the lower range due to the high dosage amount; which in and of itself is not a drawback since it is an effective ingredient in this. I will copy the ingredients from one of the other reviews; if you want to see the benefits of each individual ingredient I recommend going to the 360Cut website as they do an excellent job of explaining each ingredient.

Serving size is 6 pills a day

D-Aspartic Acid-2G

Maca root powder-500mg (libido enhancer)

Epimedium herb extract-250mg (libido enhancer PDE-5 )

Mucuna Pruriens-250mg (used to help control prolactin and estrogen)
    Long jack-100mg (enhance libido)

Indole-3 carbinol-75mg (used to help with estrogen)

Bulbine natalensis -20mg ( natural test booster)

Dosing: 7/10
    I took 3 caps in the AM and 3 caps in the PM. I used to think that the plit dosing was kind of a pain but these days there are so many other things that I take with similar protocols that I didn't find it to be that much of a nuisance.

As I have said on other reviews, I am not the biggest advocate of stand-alone natty test cycles. I used this as the tail end of PCT for a PH cycle and in that capacity I found that it did a very solid job. I especially liked that libido returned very quickly and I had no bloating issues due to the anti-estrogen ingredients (although not quite the leaning effect that I've received with stronger AIs). However, one thing that I did find outstanding with this product vs other natty test products was an overall better feeling of well-being. I had better overall energy and vitality on this which I suspect was due to the inclusion of the Mucuna and Maca . Normally I am a big fan of something like Endosurge to get those but the fact that I can get these within a single product is a big bonus for me.

Given the fact that this can be found online for right around $30.00, which comes out to $1.00 per day, I will rate this as a solid value. It is right in line with competitive products. Given the fact that you can run 2 bottles of this back to back and not need to spend the additional money on other supplements for the cycle, this is a much higher value than single purpose test boosters without added ingredients.

360Test is a very solid all-in-one test booster product. I can recommend this for the later part of PCT as well as an affordable natty test cycle. 360Cut continues to define themselves as a top tier company delivering very solid performance driven products. Now that they are more readily available from online retailers the price has dropped accordingly and made them competitive with other products out there. I will go out onto a limb and add this to TX-3 and LGI Rehab as my favorite complete test booster products; while it is not be as strong as either of those it does deliver additional benefits at a cost savings that may be of value to someone looking for a cost effective stand alone solution.

October 14, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Muscle Hardness
    • Energy
    • Leaning
    • 6 Caps
    • 2g Daa
    • Price On High End
    Hello again SR time for another review. I want to give a big thanks to the people over at 360CUT for this freebie!! I won this full size, months supply of their testosterone support 360TEST on the many giveaways this company dishes out. Let's get into it.

I wasnt on any particular diet just clean, healthy food with a few splurges in the month I ran this. I was using your basic muscle split with multiple rep/set variations. Not much cardio as usual mainly post workout for about 10 minutes at a light jog.

Other supplement during this run were:
    - Kre-Alk
    - GS Whey
    - Optimen
    - Fish Oil
    - SpeedX3

PROFILE 7.9/10
    So obviously what stands out is the underdosing of DAA. 6 pills only give you 2000mg. I feel there is no excuse to not meet clinically recommended dosage and puts a big disadvantage on trying to market this product. Includes many other goods so this gets a little boost here based off effectiveness. Here are the facts. See Meuth's review for more details on the ingredients.

NUTRITION FACTS "

Serving Size 6 CapsulesServings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving   Serving % DV

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)1200 IU300.000% Yohimbe Bark Extract2 mg  -   Caffeine280 mg  -   7-Keto DHEA25 mg  -   Huperzine A40 mcg  -   White Willow Bark Extract50 mg  -   Glucuronolactone700 mg  -   Theobromine50 mg  -   Sulbutiamine500 mg  -   D-Aspartic Acid2000 mg  -   Maca Root Powder500 mg  -   Epimedium Herb Extract (Leaf)350 mg  -   Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract250 mg  -   Long Jack Root Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia)100 mg  -   Indole-3 Carbinol75 mg  -   Bulbine Natalensis Extract (Aerial Parts)20 mg  -   Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract5 mg  -   Bioperine (from Black Pepper Fruit Extract)5 mg  -     *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.  Ingredients: Gelatin Capsule, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Color), FD&C Blue #1.

DOSING 8/10
    3 pills twice a day on an empty stomach which for me translated into upon waking and a few hours later before lunch. I would prefer something like dpol where its 3 pills once just for ease of use and not having to remember another dose.

TASTE/MIXABILITY 9/10
    No aftertaste and the pills are smaller and smooth and go down easy with one gulp.

EFFECTIVENESS 7.5/10
    Now as the title mentions, for being underdosed this was still a rather fun ride. I noticed several changes even within the first week. I have used test boosters before but this was my first DAA experience. Libido was the most noticable. Leanness and fullness followed along with a better mood and energy. No strength gains really but there are other methods for that. Very effective for what your Getting. There was really no one area that excelled it was all slightly above average as far as effects.

VALUE 8/10
    As I previously mentioned, I got this for free so this rating is a little skewed. Realistically this is a little over 30 for a month which puts it in the Dpol range which in my mind doesnt give a good argument over Dpol being underdosed. 360CUT May want to consider raising the DAA or dropping the price IMO.

OVERALL 7.5/10
    I really enjoyed this run overall. I feel a 7.5 is the perfect score when you weigh everything. I will round up to make this an 8 up top but only because its not an option. 360CUT deserves a lot of credit for hooking their fans up all the time. I would recommend you give this a try sometime.

September 12, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Bedroom Energy
    • 6 Caps
    • 2g Daa
    What's up SR nation, today I want to review a product that is a little long over due but none the less here it is. I finished this cycle a little ways back and now have some more time to get the review up. I ran a DAA cycle month one D-pol powder then month two 360 cuts test support supplement. I want to first review the test support I have more to talk about on this one. So sit back strap on your seat belt because here we go!

------------Dose, Timing 6/10-----------------

The reason I gave this such a low score is the fact you need to take 6 pills a day and it is still under dosed slightly. I did mess with the dosage to try to get the DAA to a researched and proven dosage and I found that it worked best with 4pills in the A.M with small meal and 3 Pills late afternoon with small meal. Unlike most products out right now DAA seems to be the most used as a test booster with some companies using 1 scoop of powder or just three larger pills. Either way remembering to drop 6-7 pills a day is a pain in the rump.

-------

Effectiveness 7/10

------------

Even for being under dosed this product really seems to work on the libido and overall mood aspect more then a raise in gym aggression and strength. I noticed by day 10 I was always ready to go for a fun cardio session with my wife LOL and my mood was much better then when on the other test booster which I used for the 1st month. I also noticed that this product helped reduce prolactin issues which can occur with the usage of DAA this was a welcomed property that reminded me of USP labs test powder. By the end of the cycle I noticed a slight decrease in BF% and strength gain but nothing to brag about. As stated most noticed was the libido increase which is not a true test of testosterone increase but it does show it can help with other aspects of PCT if used in that format.

-------

Content 7/10

-----------------

This product is marketed as a testosterone booster but in reality it is under dosed in the main compound which has been proven to boost the natural test levels in the body. This product does have a plethora of other goodies used to assist the body in libido, mood, and estrogen reduction as well. Let us break down 360cuts test support formula.

Serving size is 6 pills a day

D-Aspartic Acid-2G

Maca root powder-500mg (libido enhancer)

Epimedium herb extract-250mg (libido enhancer PDE-5 )

Mucuna Pruriens-250mg (used to help control prolactin and estrogen)
    Long jack-100mg (enhance libido)

Indole-3 carbinol-75mg (used to help with estrogen)

Bulbine natalensis -20mg ( natural test booster)

So as you can see a little of this and a little of that. This product if dosed correctly can be compared to test powder with a libido turbo charger. Pretty good product for a PCT If you ask me.

-----

Value 8/10

--------
    I am giving this a generous 8/10 due to the fact you can pick it up for 31.00 at SIZEUP.com with all the goodies this would make for a great secondary test booster on a pct and with the estrogen help and libido goodies this would work great hand in hand with another DAA supplement such as D-Pol which is a pump DAA product. If 360 added another 1.5g of DAA and left the rest alone kept the same price tag I think we would have a top notch product for either a natty cycle or pct. I honestly think 360 has something here it just needs some minor tweaking.

Overall this is a product that sucks to dose if you have a pretty busy schedule but once you find the dosage pattern that works for you it is pretty good. This product as of right now is more of a mood libido booster with a slight effect on the natural test production and estrogen reduction, it has serious potential, but potential is just unfilled promise. The content is not bad they are on the right track they just need to kick up the DAA a bit and by George I think they got it nailed on the head. Value is not terrible like some of their other products out there it is manageable at $31.00 for 25-30 day supply. I will give this one a half Hulk seal of approval but would like to see the DAA at 3.2G per serving. Great start here guys now finish it and put your name on the test booster map.

-k-

June 7, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Nice Packaging
    • Muscle Hardness
    • Bedroom Energy
    • Price On High End
    Just finished my two bottles of 360 Cut Testosterone Support. Thank you to 360 Cut for participating in the ER program. I am finished or about finished with all of their products and must say they have done a great job for an upstart company.

Profile 7/10

Serving size 6 caps/30 servings per container

Vitamin D 1200 IU

DAA 2000mg I wish the DAA was the tested 3000mg dose but I'll address that later.

Maca Root Powder 500mg Maca works as an adaptogen which means that it responds to different bodies' needs individually. If you're producing too much of a particular hormone, maca will regulate the production downward. However, if you're producing too little, it'll regulate the production upward.

Epimedium Herb Extract 350mg Fancy name for horny goat weed

Mucuna Pruiens Seed Extract 250mg Fancy name for velvet bean. Has been shown to increase test but is debatable.

Long Jack Root Extract 100mg This is a very popular supplement for libido and sexual "wellness" It is popular to be use during a PH cycle to boost libido if there are any problems.

Indole-3 Carbinol 75mg Supposedly an estrogen regulator. Most of the information on this is in regards to estrogen related cancer.

Bulbine Natalensis Extract 20mg I talked about this in the last test booster I reviewed. If you look this up, there was a study putting this agains sildenafil, the active ingredient in Viagra. It did work better in the lab rats than sildenafil at the 25mg dose. Still love the statement, "the male rats mounted the females more"

No blends! However this is not the standard for the company but they do fully disclose here which is good. As you can see by my short descriptions of the profile, lots of things that have been shown or thought to increase test and reduce E. Seems like a good blend to me. I would have gone with an 8 here if they could have squeezed 1000mg more of DAA in the serving.

Dosing 7/10

As a dietary supplement, take 3 caps on an empty stomach 2 times per day.

I'm not a fan of stuff that I have to take twice a day. The industry has evolved a lot over the last few years from, "taking 2 caps 3 times a day on off days and 2 caps 4 times a day on workout days. " I did dose this as directed for the first bottle. The 2nd bottle was a different dosing which I'll cover next.

Effectiveness 7.5/10

I have been a good responder to DAA even in smaller doses. While using the 1st bottle however, I didn't really notice much change except in the bedroom (which was the normal DAA "teenager woody"). About halfway through the first bottle, I talked with hulk and blade both about upping the dosage by 50% to get to the 3g of DAA. Once I got to the 2nd bottle, I did just that. I went up to 9 caps a day and I did start to notice a change then.

After about a week of using 9 caps, I noticed some extra hardness in my upper body. My upper legs were rock hard and developing weekly. Strength wise I was increasing but nothing out of the ordinary since I strength train most of the year anyway. I noticed no increase in acne on my face or back during this run. Stayed clear.

Value 7

I'll compare this to DPOL which is the most popular DAA here I would say. 30 servings of DP will run you about $25 for .83 a serving. Currently you can pick this up for $31 but this is where it gets tricky. If you run it and get results from the 6 caps then $1.03 isn't too bad per serving. If you run it at 9 like I did to get results, $1.55 is on the high end.

Overall 7

I did like the results once I got the dose up to 9 caps. I would really like to see them squeeze 1g more DAA into the normal 6 cap dose. The profile has some solid history behind the ingredients and is very promising. Now that they are starting to get into some wholesale retailers and the prices are dropping, things are looking better price wise too.

Just a side note that means nothing but I do want to give them credit for is the packaging. The bottles are clear with a simple black, chrome, and metallic blue label. Instead of using cotton to fill the empty space there is a clear sheet of plastic (I'm not an environmentalist). Good looking bottle. Plus I like clear bottles so I can look at a glance and see how much I have left instead of picking up the bottle to open it or shake it. I know that seems petty but I do like it.

I do recommend this product if you want to try it especially with the prices coming down. This seems to be a quality company who I feel will continue to make improvements. Give it a shot if you are wanting to try a new test booster but as always with test boosters, buy two bottles and be patient.