360Lean Reviews

By: 360Cut

FORUM TOPICS
360Lean is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by 360Cut. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

June 17, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Value
  • Burns Fat
  • Boosts Energy & Endurance
  • Increased Mental Focus And Positive Mood
  • Increase Sweating
  • Decreased Hunger
  • Chills
  • Frequent Urination
------------

Claims

-------------------
Thermogenic formula stimulates optimal fat burning performance.
Boosts energy production and exercise endurance.
Promotes improved mental focus, memory and mood.

Ingredients

-------------
I give huge props to 360CUT for its full disclosure ingredient profile. This is unfortunately not common enough in the supplement industry and really speaks volumes about the seriousness and professionalism of this company towards its customers.

For a full product component breakdown, please check out Lava's review as he did an excellent job of dissecting the ingredients of this product.

Dosage

-------------------
Directions state to take 2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast. 1 capsule 30 minutes before lunch and 1 capsule in the afternoon on an empty stomach or as needed.

I personally took my first 2 cap dose several hours after my wake-up coffee protein shake. This served me well for the majority of the bottle as the effects were strong enough that I felt I needed no additional dose during the day. This may be because once I consumed my caffeine containing PWO in the evening, all of the thermogenic effects came back 100%. Obviously at that point there was no reason to take anymore 360Lean.

I did find that the thermogenic effects lessoned as I built up a tolerance. To combat this, during my 5th week I upped my daily dosage to 3 caps a day to avoid a very sleepy, lethargic, late afternoon, pre-workout crash that my caffeine containing PWO could not free me from. I should also state that this crash did not occur until the 5th week and even then, did not happen every day.

I also found that if I took one or two days off of 360Lean, when I started again, the thermogenic effects were much more pronounced as if I somehow reset my system's sensitivity to its ingredients.

--------------------
Currently 360Lean can be had for $28 with a couple different website suppliers. Even at 3 caps a day, this is an excellent value for this quality product. However as the directions state to take 3-4 caps per day, I feel I received much more value from this product at only 2 caps per day for the majority of the bottle.

------------
Sporadic use of the body comp. analyzer indicated my final stats at the 34 day mark indicating a loss of 2.1% body fat. However, by religiously weighing myself first thing every morning and averaging that weight into weekly segments over a 6 week period, I lost a total average weight of 4.7 lbs. from my 220 pound frame. Certainly no miracle, but keep in mind that my diet was far from clean with at least 2, if not 4 cheat meals a week including alcoholic beverages.

As usual the clear sign of effectiveness is the image looking back at you in the mirror. In my case it was very obvious that I gained a lot of my hard earned definition back on my body. Additionally my clothing all fit much looser at the waist line and it was no longer an issue to get to the 5th row of holes on my lifting belt.

-----------

Side Effects

-------------
There are several sides that come with this product, but fortunately none of them were deal breakers for me.

The first couple of days, the euphoric feeling this gave me was very similar to an illegal high that if I had been driving, would have felt slightly impaired. I found myself to feel incredibly alert, happy, energetic, positive and chatty. This high faded as the days went on and by day 10 had completely vanished.

Obviously some effects go hand in hand with a quality thermogenic and by "side effects" I certainly don't mean to indicate them in a negative manner. With that being said, please keep that in mind as you read the remaining sides:

Frequent urination, minor gas, minor belching, heavy chills, decreased appetite and noticeably increased sweating while at rest.

-----------

Final Words

-------------
I will admit that I was a little hard on 360CUT in my review of 360Sport. However I can say in full honesty that 360Lean is the best thermogenic I've used to date. 360CUT's claims printed on the bottle are all 100% true. 360Lean will stimulate fat burning, boost energy endurance and promote improved mental focus, memory and mood. I would have absolutely zero reservation in running this product again the next time I need a thermogenic. If you are looking for one, I highly recommend giving 360Lean a try. You won't be disappointed.

June 2, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Energy
  • Better Focus
    Time To Activation:15minutes for me.

Taste - There is really no taste to the pills. Easy to swallow.

Energy 9/10 - The 2 pill serving size provides around 280mg of caffeine. Now that's the good stuff right there, this will wake you up very fast. I could definitely recommend this to someone who needs that energy. If you are sensitive to caffein, split the dosage until you build up a tolerance and assess how your body handles its compound. Even with its high dose of caffeine I still got no jitters from it. Lasted for maybe 4 hours.

Thermo 7 - I got a fairly good thermogenic response from the product, the blend of peppers in its compound lit my mid section up for at least 2 hours. Got a very good sweat just from the pill alone before going into my workout.

Effect 8- Great energy from this one, I got a very good boost into my overall mood as well and I felt very alert.

SuperDump scale 5: The high amount of caffeine in this product will more than likely force you to use the bathroom, nothing major, just a heads up.

Overall-$28 for 45 servings is a really good deal. I like the compound used for 360Lean, I could see myself using a full bottle of this product in the future, it's hard to really grasp its overall effects on the sample I had but I definitely liked it.

June 13, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Energy
    • Better Focus
      As always, many thanks to the guys at 360Cut for giving me the opportunity to review their full product line. 360Cut is a top shelf company and their products continue to show that.

Profile: 8.25/10
      First off, I like products that have full disclosure on the dosages on the label. I like it alot. 360cut says the product is not designed to replace proper diet and exercise and when used with proper diet and ercise can help stimulate fat burning, boost energy and endurance and promote increased mental clarity and focus. I found no issues with any of the claims. As such here's the breakdown:

Glucuronolactone 700mg
      Sulbutiamine 500mg
      Theobromine 50mg
      White Willow bark 50mg
      7-keto DHA 25mg
      Bioperine 5mg
      Yohimbe 2mg
      Clubmoss Extract 40mcg

It's a pretty solid formula for weight loss support, including a couple of ingredients more commonly found in nootropic blends (sulbutiamine and clubmoss). Glucuronolactone is an interesting addition as there are many speculated benefits; however, I suspect that it is included in this context for combating the fatigue associated with the lower calorie intake while trying to drop weight. The same could be said for 7-keto DHA, normally associated with enhanced metabolism, (although sketchy in practice). Bioperine is there to help improve absorption of the other ingredients; common in many thermos. The remaining ingredients form a solid thermogenic core, so as a whole, it's a legit supplement for dealing with the typical problems associated with cutting such as lethargy, fatigue, lack of concentration, etc.

As a side note there really isn't a solid body of evidence on clinical dosages for these ingredients so it's pointless to speculate on whether the individual amounts are efficacious or not. I will say that many of these are found individually in other products and when compared to those products, the dosages are lower. However, take that with a grain of salt for two reasons – there's no proof that these other products have the correct dosages and secondly, it really comes down to how they act as a whole instead of individually. And as such, I had no complaints.

Dosing: 8/10
      2 caps in the AM 30 min before breakfast and 1 cap prior to lunch and another in the afternoon, all on an empty stomach; pretty simple and not an issue for me. I will note, however, that the serving size on the label is 2 caps for 45 servings, yet the top dose is 4 caps (which I had no issues with tolerance). So for larger people, this is going to be a 3-4 cap per day product, resulting in 23-30 servings.

Effectiveness: 8.25/10
      As I've said in other reviews, I do not like high stim formulas that sketch me out or result in a mid-morning crash. I didn't get either of those. In fact, I usually would still take 1 scoop of my pwo and 2 caps of this. So that was actually a plus for me. It's very similar to 360CutPre in that it's a pretty low stim effect product, yet still effective in what it does. I got a mild appetite suppression on this – nothing to write home about. I used this in conjunction with a lowered caloric intake and the results were what I anticipated – roughly 1.5 lbs per week. Now I could achieve that on diet alone, but the one great benefit from this was that I didn't feel like crud and my lifting numbers remained stable. Usually when I'm in a caloric deficit my numbers plummet. Now I didn't gain any strength, but it helped me to not lose it. So that's great in my book.

This can be found at sizeupsupplements for $27.99, which is right in line with other thermo's. So basically a little under a $1.00 per day. Just about every reputable thermo out there is priced in this neighborhood. Of course, for my own use, I question whether thermos are the wisest way to spend my money in the first place. Perhaps when I get lower in bf they will make more of a difference, but for me personally, diet is the biggest bang for the buck right now. Although I will say that the value of this specific product for me lies in its support features while on a cut, so I rated it higher.

It's a solid choice for anyone who doesn't require a superstimjackedtothegills kind of feeling. It is not going to melt the fat off you but when used with diet and exercise it is an excellent product to combat the effects of cutting. PES Alphamine is still my favorite, but this holds its own and is worth giving a shot.