Xenergy Drink

By Xyience
We have discovered and deleted possible fake reviews: Xyience - FAKE review posted by a Rep!
Xenergy Drink Xyience
8.4/10
(Weighted average based on 8 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 15 (better than 100%)
in Energy Supplements > Drinks
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

ZB

this is one of the best energy drinks you can buy

Review #5 – Xyience Xenergy, a different kind of product, so I will structure this review accordingly.

Xyience Xenergy – UFC's sponsored energy drink, this product has long been one of my staples in regard to the category of energy drinks. What I love about Xyience is the profile, and how it is made up without calories, sugars, or artificial colors. Out of all of the energy drinks out on the market today (Monster, Redbull, Rockstar, Amp, ect...) this one appears to be the healthiest. Its stim profile is made up of a bunch of B-Vitamins, L-Carnitine (amino acid), Glucuronolactone (may increase mental alterness, promotes healthy liver), Guarana, and Caffeine (roughly 200mgs).

My Experience – I have gone through probably at leat 60 cans of this stuff, and the effects that I feel after drinking a Xyience Xenergy are extremely consistent. About ten minutes after consumption, I would begin to feel an almost "high" that could be described as a clean, but prominent energy. In comparison to a pre workout, as before I was into supplements I would typically use these pre-workout, I would say Xyience would be better suited for longer workouts with higher reps, or more cardio style workouts. I would say these do aid in strength (but personally, anything with caffeine does), but where I would really feel these would be during cardio. I am almost guaranteed 2 hours of consistent energy while on these, and made gains with only using these supplements pre-workout. I would rarely crash after drinking these, which is not something I can say about other energy drinks. Whenever I am currently out of pre workout, and am in need of a boost either before a workout or simply because, I do not hesitate to pick this up.

Taste/Mixability – I have drunk pretty much all the flavors, blu pom being my favorite. The mango is good, cherry lime good, hell, all the ones in the grey cans are good to go IMO. They may not taste AS good as monster or redbull, but they do not have sugar, and more geared towards performance. Regardless, I look forward to downing one of these, although I may add that it is carbonated, something that I also do enjoy.

Price – This is the one issue that I have found with Xyience Xenergy Drinks. In comparison to other energy drinks, I would say that Xyience stacks up. In my hometown, I can very easily find 2 of any brand of energy drink for $4, regardless of brand. So in that sense, value would be good. HOWEVER, in comparison to a pre-workout, Xyience is simply too expensive. Most pre-workouts will run you under a $1 a serving, and Xyience simply will not. So value here will ultimately be determined by the individual user, and how they choose to use Xyience overall.

Conclusion – Overall Rating 8.5/10. Overall, I wanted to write this review because in my eyes, this is one of the best energy drinks you can buy. It makes a great substitute for those who are currently out of preworkout, and will complement any cardio session better than most preworkouts IMO. However, the cheapest I have found these has been 2 for $4, so they are by no means a staple, but an EXTREMELY solid alternative. To summarize, if you are in a convienent store looking for a buzz, looking for a pickmeup before cardio, or out of PWO, try Xyience out. I doubt you'll be disappointed. Until next time, keep lifting steady bros, ZB out.

• Excellent Profile

Good product, steady energy, great taste, good price

Awesome, Simply Awesome, I love these drinks so much it hurts. I am drinking one as I am writing this and I feel called to express my euphoria. Ok here it is.

Taste: 10/10- Now I don't normally give 10's but seriously the cherry lime and mango guava are by far the best tasting Energy drink on the market. It is a big energy drink so it is best to sip it and let it play on your pallet. Try One of these guys and if you don't absolutely love it send me a pm and I will tell you how much I hate you.

Energy: 9/10- There is 200mg of Caffeine per can. So dont drink these to late in the day. I sip on them all day at work and they keep me going especially when Im cutting.

Quality: 9/10- They use some natural stuff and it is sugar free/low calorie, which is about all you can hope to get as far as quality goes in an energy drink.

Price: 9/10- I dont give 10s for price unless its free. I get these guys 2 for $3 at Safeway and King Soopers. You are not going to get an energy drink for much less than $1.50 so I say its a good deal.

Overall: 9/10- Good product, steady energy, great taste, good price. What more do you want from an energy drink? You may ask why I would take the time to write a review on a drink. Answer I feel like they deserve to be recognized for a good product. Seriously grab one some time you wont be dissapointed.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • I Wish They Sold It By The Gallon
    • Its Like A Party In My Mouth

joeflah13

These are my favorite energy drinks EVER

These are my favorite energy drinks EVER! They're calorie free, artificial color free, and artificial flavoring free. What more can you ask for? Oh right, great taste! Which it definitely has as well. Blu Pom, Cran Razz, Cherry Lime, and Mango Guava are premium flavor combos. Doesn't have loads of caffeine so it won't have you feeling strung out, just nice smooth energy. Caffeine, L-Carnitine, Taurine, etc. Nice clean prop blend with beneficial ingredients for energy and nutrient transportation support. I usually take one right when I wake up pre cardio to wake me up and get me going, and sometimes I even double up 6-8 hours later. Smooth from start to finish with no chemically after taste like other sugar-free energy drinks. The only knock I have on this is the price ($2-2.50/can depending on where you go) and they're NEVER on sale. But don't let that deter you, this is the only energy drink I drink and don't see that changing any time soon. I even have a pyramid of empty cans in my dorm of all the cans I've drank this semester and its about 120 cans deep right now lol. Thats how much I love these things! Can't wait for my local stores to start stocking the new fruit punch flavor!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Excellent Profile
      • Sugar Free
      • Endorsed By Chuck Liddel!

Posted April 22, 2011
      best energy drink out there imo. it gives a cleaner energy then other drinks.

These are by far the greatest tasting energy drink on the market

These are by far the greatest tasting energy drink on the market. The flavors are fantastic, my favorite being Cherry Lime. There are no calories, and no sugars. There are plenty of b vitamins and taurine, and has a great profile. I have not found them to be carried in many gas stations, but they are available at the base I am currently stationed at. I have a built quite a good following at work, since we work long hours and for two months overnight. The energy is clean and long lasting. You definitely feel it kick in and it become more focused. I like to drink one before I lift when I dont use a preworkout. It definitely helps fuel my workout. If you can find them, I highly suggest trying one. All those other sugar-based energy drinks are disgusting and leave you feeling like crap. Xyience Xenergy doesn't.

workoutguru

I really like the profile on these and whats all in them

I just started drinking these a few weeks ago and really like them a lot. I have only had a few of the flavors so for and like them. I would like to try the rest of them but right now I addicted to the cherry lime flavor.

I really like the profile on these and whats all in them. The big...

I really like the profile on these and whats all in them. The big plus that I like about these is that there is no calories or sugar in them. I like that you don't get that real sweet taste in your mouth from drinking these. The energy off these I think is pretty decent. For a good pick me up I think these work pretty good at least for me it does.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • 0 Calories

I love these drink

I love these drinks!!!!They taste great and are calorie free, I cant get enough Id drink them even without the energy. If you want an energy drink that lasts all day and tastes great give these a shot.

They...

They are not cheap but they are usually on sale at King Sooper's for 2 for $3 which is no more than any other drink.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Its Like A Party In My Mouth

I love this stuff

I love this stuff. The flavors are great and its sugar free. My favorite flavor is BluePom. The cans are a pretty good size and they dont give me the jitters.

Cons:
          • Endorsed By Chuck Liddel!

Great taste great energy

i really like this energy drink. the taste is great and its the major sponsor of ufc and i love ufc. best energy drink out there for sure great taste great energy

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Sugar Free
            • Pricey