Secratatropin HGH

By XPI
Secratatropin HGH XPI
6.9/10
(Weighted average based on 2 Reviews)

Ranks #34 of 38 (better than 11%)
in Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Please avoid this product and this horrible company

This product got me so angry when I received it in the mail that I wanted to write a review without even trying it, just from reading the label and realizing how much money I just wasted. It claims to be an natural HGH releaser and there are tons of websites out there that list the ingredients and pretty much all rave reviews. I usually am pretty thorough in my research and I really wanted to find a good HGH stimulator/releaser type of product and searched high and low and against my better judgment I finally decided to take the leap and take one for the team here and be somewhat of a guinea pig for this product. It was pricey but I figured if it worked it would be worth it and I could always buy it in larger quantities to knock the price down. However, that will not be happening as this product is pretty much a total scam.

Value (0 out of 10) - 100 bucks for one bottle that contains only 100 pills and 5 pills is one serving and none of that information was provided up front (should have been a major red flag). This won't even last you a month since it says to dose 5 pills a day and even though you can buy 6 bottles for 300 bucks to knock the price down, it's so ineffective as to make it not worth it.

Effectiveness (1 out of 10) - The only reason I even give this product a 1 is because I did notice that my facial hair seemed to grow a little faster while I was on this product so I can't say that it literally did nothing for me. However, since I'm in the military and have to shave everyday, I don't really need something to give me more facial hair. Now, you might be saying to yourself, hey pacman, HGH stimulators/releasers can take up to a few months to really work. Well in order to counter that argument, I will do what has not been done before on the internet and post the actual amounts per serving of everything in this product. This was another red flag that I ignored as every single site just lists the ingredients with no quantities. I don't know what I was expecting from 5 little pills but this was ridiculous:

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 100mg
Zinc AAC 20% - 75mg
Copper AAC 10% - 20mg
Chromium - 40mcg

And here's their special HGH stimulation blend:

Mucuna Pruriens (15% L-Dopa) - 1000mg
GABA - 100mg
Stearic Acid (Tristar) - 30mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 25mg
DHEA - 100mcg

Obviously the aminos are pretty pointless as they are hardly a drop in the bucket compared to pretty much any protein blend anyone on this site is taking. Everything else is pretty well underdosed, and remember that those amounts are for 5 pills! I had no strength or mass gains on this product, it did not improve my quality or quantity of sleep in any way, and basically it did absolutely nothing aside from the weird facial hair thing I mentioned previously.

Overall (0 out of 10) - Please avoid this product and this horrible company (which I should say is not XPI but actually called ENR for E. Nutrition Research out of Orem, Utah; not sure if it's the same company but ENR is what is on the actual bottle). It was mostly unfortunate that I shelled out 100 bucks for this hot garbage, but in the end, at least I was able to write this review and I hope that I can prevent anyone else from wasting their hard earned money on this product. I would also recommend staying away from any of the other "HGH Releasers/Stimulators" that appear on the sites that recommend this one; off the top of my head I can remember that LifeEssence was another brand. I recently got a bottle of PowerFULL, which I thought was a test booster since it's classified that way on this site and then found out it's a GH booster. So far I love it and I can't wait to write a review on it because the difference between this stuff and PowerFULL has been night and day. My sleep and recovery has improved dramatically which is worth the price alone. If you're looking for a GH booster go with that and please steer clear of Secratatropin HGH because it is a total scam.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Empty Bottle Can Be Used To Store Loose Change Or Other Random Stuff
  • Underdosed Ingredients
  • Complete Scam
  • Only 20 Servings Per Bottle
  • Does Pretty Much Nothing

Virtus

Posted September 30, 2011
If you want info on real GH secretogogues PM me. And I don't sell them but I can get you the best place for info on the stuff that really works. And they work quick and very effectively.

V

Posted September 30, 2011
This stopped me from buying the product. Thank you

Posted September 30, 2011
Hey Virtus, i cant PM but can you PM on real info on HGH? I was going to buy this product until i read this review, thanks.

Posted May 23, 2014
what is a good natural HGH or test product?

SteelBoy487's Secratatropin HGH Review

I was actually pretty pleased with this product. I discovered it a few years ago, used it, experienced great sleep and so on, but initially discontinued it since I felt like it was causing lip swelling. This time I have used a whole container and am pleased. I feel like the reviewer who did not get results might already be pretty fit and so on and likely not benefit from this product given his age (28). While I'm younger I started off in appalling shape but have things going pretty well now. I have used this product for several weeks and am pleased. I am going to continue using it and monitoring my progress more closely, but I will keep better tabs on comorbid factors. Down about 15 lbs on it... Great stuff, but pricey.

Posted April 25, 2013
This s$&t is severely overpriced and overrated. Seems to thrive on placebo base expectations, if you want it to work , then it will. At least in your own head.

Posted April 25, 2013
I don't think that's true. I've noticed a very real difference starting and stopping. Learn something about the placebo effect bro.