Xero Limits Novatest

Novatest Xero Limits User Rating: (5 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 19% (Mistrusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

I have 2.5 boxes of XL Novatest ES. Sell or Trade.
I have 2.5 boxes of Novatest that I will not be using. I have taken a break from...

4 packs of Xero Limits Novatest 95 shipped!
6 out of 60 tabs is missing in one pack. The other three have the full 60 tabs. ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Novatest Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Novatest Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (3)
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Good Value (2)
    • Effective (1)
    • Could Be Stronger (2)
    • Does Not Increase Energy (1)
    September 21, 2011

theazo9

Age: 21

September 21, 2011
     Used this product for 3 cycles 1 month each and a Post Cycle of another product.
    Noticed increased agression in the first 3 days and intensity in workouts also this product helped me push trough my sets and heavyer then ever.
    Did not feel full effects until the second week.

First week doubled the doses to get into blood streem

Gains were noticed in first cycle and between 2-7 pounds of muslce each time these gains were in key areas around bicepts and chest. did not gain more then 12 oz water weight each cycle and easy to maintain.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Effective
    • Strong
    • Does Not Increase Energy
    July 28, 2011

GirthPumper

Age: 24

July 28, 2011
      I can definitely say it has worked for me and has done everything I was wanting from these type of supplements. In order to make sure of any affects I might notice from this product, I went off all other supplements a week prior to using this.

To me it's about the same as a 1000mg Tribulus capsule, but multiply the effects by about 5-10 times, plus it works ALOT faster and no side affects thus far. I use these type of supplements primarily for my "enlargement" routine with my pump. The first sign that it has an affect is the increased in energy, I don't feel tired hardly at all even late in the day.

The next sign is increase in libido and flaccid size, and a larger scrotum. More towards flaccid than erect. Aides in recovery, tissue growth is quicker, more vascular, better pumps. If you're into "enlargement" with using pumps, this may be worth looking into. Also keep in mind that I only took 1 tablet a day, instead of the 2 that the box says and that I generally respond to most other supplements as well.

So if you're a responder, it's even more worth a shot.
      May 24, 2011

JDarling

Age: 34

May 24, 2011
       Trying to find a product to replace Novedex XT which seem to really work for me. Went with Novatest a mistake. It leaves a bitter aftertaste in my mouth, No matter how many times you brush or use mouth wash but the worse is it makes me feel like I have the flu. If it worked for you great but its not for me
      September 7, 2010

Me

Age: 45

September 7, 2010
       I have taken this for 30 days, noticed more energy after two weeks.
      On the third week my bench went up 25 lbs and my energy went thru the roof.
      If you’re over 35 I recommend this for a little boost in the gym.

• Could Be Stronger
      March 7, 2010

WarChild44

Age: 31

March 7, 2010
       Just finishing my 2nd cycle this week and overall all I'm very satisfied with the results. The key to this product is making sure you take it right before your workout for maximum results. I'm stacking it with 2 scoops of Jack3d and I feel like I'm going to have the most intense workout of my life everytime.If your a hardcore bodybuilder this might not be strong enough for you, but for a 31 year old like me it is a great product for making me feel like I'm 20 again. Also the ingredients are the same as Arimatest, but Novatest is 15mg as opposed to 12.5 with Arimatest and I got it for like $40-$45. So if your 30 or older and feel like you need a legal test boost I would recommend Novatest to anybody.
      • Could Be Stronger
      Reply #1:
      blackjam82
      blackjam82

Joined: 8/2010
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +5
      its 32.99 at tsn and they usually send you free samples of stuff.

Have you used Novatest? Submit your own Review!