Pure Protein 100% Whey Protein Powder

By Worldwide
Pure Protein 100% Whey Protein Powder Worldwide
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related
Reviews (4)

It didn't mix well at all

April 8, 2013

I just recently finished my 2 pound tub of this product, and I have to say I will not be buying another. Although, for $20, It's a buy, I found it highly ineffective, and it really didnt do any noticeable improvements. I've tried lots of different supplements that are like this one, a "whenever-Wherever" supplement, and this is possibly one of the worst. It didn't mix well at all, and I always felt like i was choking it down. It tasted horrible. I weigh around 150 and was taking three servings, Morning, and night, and it did nothing for me. This was taken with a strenuous exercise routine daily. Maybe it's just my tolerance is up, but the no effect that i got made it an easy decision for me not to buy this again.

• Clumpy
  • Horrible Taste

I took some and I figured as good as it taste with the ingredients

March 4, 2011

I always like to look at the health sections of any grocery store I walk into,over the last few years there has been more and more health oriented items.I always try the proteins because I look for ones with certain ingredients and certain taste.I always buy the smaller containers when I can buy a 1 pound container for 10 BUCKS!!So I took some when I got to the house and I figured as good as it taste with the ingredients and amount of protein I look for Ill add it to the collection,I have about 15 different containers of protein powders,this is one of the 3rd or 4th ones I reach for.This is one I like to drink right before I go to sleep at night with maybe 5 oz of skim milk.

Cons:

As far as effectiveness works really well

December 13, 2010

This product is my backup when i run out of my regular protein powder. It taste good but i only tried the cookies and creme flavor. As far as effectiveness works really well.
    I mix it with water and taste great.
    I mix it with water and taste great.

March 23, 2011

This was just a backup so my hardwork in the gym wouldnt ware off. But vanilla flavor was good. Rather buy Bodyfortress protein instead of this. Took this with creatine after my workouts and i do gotta say it helped well with recovery.