Pure Protein 100% Whey Protein Powder

By: Worldwide

Pure Protein 100% Whey Protein Powder is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Worldwide. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

What should I take with Pure Protein 100% Whey Protein Powder?
Click to Expand
  April 8, 2013

I just recently finished my 2 pound tub of this product, and I have to say I will not be buying another. Although, for $20, It's a buy, I found it highly ineffective, and it really didnt do any noticeable improvements. I've tried lots of different supplements that are like this one, a "whenever-Wherever" supplement, and this is possibly one of the worst. It didn't mix well at all, and I always felt like i was choking it down. It tasted horrible. I weigh around 150 and was taking three servings, Morning, and night, and it did nothing for me. This was taken with a strenuous exercise routine daily. Maybe it's just my tolerance is up, but the no effect that i got made it an easy decision for me not to buy this again.
  • Clumpy
  • Horrible Taste

I always like to look at the health sections of any grocery store I walk into,over the last few years there has been more and more health oriented items.I always try the proteins because I look for ones with certain ingredients and certain taste.I always buy the smaller containers when I can buy a 1 pound container for 10 BUCKS!!So I took some when I got to the house and I figured as good as it taste with the ingredients and amount of protein I look for Ill add it to the collection,I have about 15 different containers of protein powders,this is one of the 3rd or 4th ones I reach for.This is one I like to drink right before I go to sleep at night with maybe 5 oz of skim milk.
 Cons:

This product is my backup when i run out of my regular protein powder. It taste good but i only tried the cookies and creme flavor. As far as effectiveness works really well.
I mix it with water and taste great.
I mix it with water and taste great.
 Cons:

This was just a backup so my hardwork in the gym wouldnt ware off. But vanilla flavor was good. Rather buy Bodyfortress protein instead of this. Took this with creatine after my workouts and i do gotta say it helped well with recovery.
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.