Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > VPX > NO-SyntheSize

VPX NO-SyntheSize

NO-SyntheSize VPX User Rating: (22 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 89% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

VPX NO Shotgun V.3 Reviews
NO Shotgun V.3 (73 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Pre Creatine (NO-shotgun) + Post Creatine (NO-SyntheSize) + Protein combination
I am currently lean@155lbs looking to get to around 165. I am taking VPX NO-Sho...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

NO-SyntheSize Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
NO-SyntheSize Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Muscle Recovery (11)
  • Good Taste (11)
  • Great Pumps! (7)
  • Helps With Soreness (7)
  • No Extra Pump Or Vascularity (3)
  • Not Effective (2)
  • Not Many Servings (2)
  • Shady Ingredients List (1)
March 17, 2013

NYBornDan

Age: 33

March 17, 2013
 I discovered NO Synthesize from Big Dan's supplements. I had to tell someone how much I like this product. I've tried Super pump and SizeOn and they were all around not as good to me. I've used this product for 2 months. I use to eat anything from fast food to microwave dinners trying to hit 5,000 calories then I change my diet around the same time I started using NO Synthesize, now I go off of Eating for Life and make all my food at home.The results were better then expected. I gained 6 pounds of muscle. No bad side effects. No improvements needed. I will keep using NO Synthesize.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Muscle Recovery
  • Focus
    July 9, 2012

Reviews: 11

Age: 35

July 9, 2012
     Hmm, I used No-Synthesize as a post-workout product a while ago and I have mixed feelings about the product.

Effects: yes it did have a certain effect, I felt less sore the next day and my muscles felt way 'fuller' especially my biceps, so not much to complain about here. Of course the pump disappears to a certain extend when you discontinue using it, but that is the same with any creatin product. I could also feel a nice beta-alanine tingle which suggests decent amounts of it per serving.

Taste: Grape bubblegum really tasted like hubba-bubba, not my thing for a shake but fair enough. No stomach problems whatsoever.

So why no definite recommendation? The reason is the - in my book - quite shady ingredients list. Prop blend in itself are a problem but when you sum up the different proprietary blends here, one serving adds up to roughly 30g. However you are meant to get all this in one scoop of 21g, so something must be wrong here.

It might be that the "protein matrix" is overlapping with the "amino acid matrix" so that the first supplies amino acids for the latter, but how much amino acids or protein do you really get? Judging by the volume of one scoop it cannot be more than 10 or 12g. I've emailed VPX several times to clarify the matter but didn't get a response.

That's why I am not sure about the product, especially whether you really get enough of the key ingredients for a postworkout shake such as EAAs. So when you get a good deal on it, why not but don't rely on it for your post-workout purposes alone.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pumps!
    • Helps With Soreness
    • Shady Ingredients List

Joined: 8/2012
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    did your one have almond smell?

Reply #2:

Joined: 7/2011
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +16
    No, just an artificial bubblegum smell...

December 15, 2011

Reviews: 19

December 15, 2011
     This stuff worked very well for me. Had good taste (which for creatine is rare I have never had that many good tasting creatine supplements) and it worked for the most part. Back 3 years ago when I took this I stacked this with monster milk and let me tell you those 2 combined is awesome. I stuck with those 2 products for 3 months straight then after I decided to finally try some new things my gains were 20 pounds of muscle and great increase in strength. Highly recommend this stuff. Stack it with a good protein like monster milk and you will get some great results

Joined: 8/2012
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      cdruz i bought this product but it had strange smell of almond. did your no synthesize have that smell or thats onlymine (maybe it's screwed up)

Reply #2:

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 19
      Reputation: +3
      Nah mine was fine I took the watermelon flavor. Maybe its just screwed up or somethin but I highly recommend the watermelon flavor

February 25, 2011

seanmoser

Reviews: 13

February 25, 2011
       This is going to be a decently short review.

Price: 7/10
      Price is good but for the effectiveness I wouldn't rate it too high. But if the product works for you, as many products will work for some people and not others, then the price should definitely look good.

Mixability: 10/10
      Very fine, some chunks when it came but they mixed up nice and easily.

Taste: 9/10
      I got the Black Cherry and I love it! The taste is amazing if you love that kind of flavor, it is a different flavor than many other products so I had to try it and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the taste. After about 10-12 oz of water it can start to get a little bland but it is still a decent taste.

Not the greatest product out there but good for the price. I was a little disappointed with the size of the product for the price but it's still decent. It definitely helps with muscle recovery, but not as effective in the pump and Muscle Gains section.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Muscle Recovery
      • No Extra Pump Or Vascularity
      January 25, 2011

JMetal12

Reviews: 18

Age: 27

January 25, 2011
       This is a killer supplement. For those who take a thermogenic, this would be the perfect pre workout sup. The only thing missing is glutamine and would advise adding. It contains the purest for of proteins available (20g per serving), along with many other crucial muscle building agents. I take it before and after training a have seen great results. NO Shotgun=average sup/No Synthesize=awesome sup. If you go to the right sites you can find it for a reasonable price...I pay about $28 including shipping--great deal.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Muscle Recovery
        Jibbs
        Jibbs

Joined: 5/2011
        Reviews: 6
        Reputation: +23
        Love this product and the bubblegum flavor mmm

December 28, 2010

duckboy1

Reviews: 1

Age: 43

December 28, 2010
         Ok people who have used this product and got "nothing" out of it or stacking this with Shotgun. If you are like so many other lifters out there and don't change up your routines and don't let your body clear itself out after 12 to 15 weeks of using supplements then you are NEVER going to feel any affects of anything. I will CYCLE yes I said CYCLE these or any supplements for the recommended time and then CYCLE out of them for at least 12 to 15 weeks b4 I do them again. I am also updating and changing my workout routines and never stay on one routine for more then 10 weeks. The body adapts and that's why we don't feel the affects after so long.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Muscle Recovery
        • Focus
          green17
          green17

Joined: 9/2009
          Reviews: 1
          Reputation: +6
          Good point on generally letting your body recover due to heavy supplemention.

June 14, 2010

MikePynn

Reviews: 5

June 14, 2010
           Not a stand alone supplement, need to take with NO Shotgun for full effect. Keeps pump on all day after you workout and if you take NO Shotgun, helps with soreness. Good taste, mixes well, gave me headaches tho, probably just a side effect from the caffeine. The NO Shotgun/ NO SyntheSize stack is highly recommended!
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Helps With Soreness
          • Muscle Recovery
            March 17, 2010

Age: 15

March 17, 2010
             this product was my first actual dietary supplement other than a protein shake and compared to nothing it was great. although on the first day i drank it at exactly 6:30 and at about 7:00 or 7:30 i had a headache but when i used it after a real workout it was incredible. i had felt like i hadn't even worked out! i had energy and felt like i could do it again 2 hours after drinking it. the only bad thing was the price. i got it for forty dallars from vitamin world because i had a coupon but it was originally like 70 or 80 dollars for that small tub! i am curious to use this with no shotgun. i would recommend this.

Joined: 3/2010
              Reputation: +1
              i forgot to mention that when i used it the first day i didnt workout just to see what it would do.

February 7, 2010

abomb24

Reviews: 12

Age: 21

February 7, 2010
               This is the exact same thing as NO Shotgun. It just doesn't contain caffeine. How is it? Just awful. No gains in anything, and drinking it just gave me a headache.
              Pros:
              Cons:
                • No Extra Pump Or Vascularity
                • Not Many Servings
                brunoroc
                brunoroc

Joined: 10/2010
                Reviews: 10
                Reputation: +10
                lol
                how can u be so stupid?
                this thing is supposed to be used post training
                used it and had amazing results

January 29, 2010

jmazzaiii

Reviews: 7

Age: 28

January 29, 2010
                 really liked this. i actually sipped it during workouts instead of post. it kept my energy up and i really liked it. stacks well with shotgun. GET BIG!
                Pros:
                Cons:
                • Muscle Recovery
                • Great Pumps!

Have you used NO-SyntheSize? Submit your own Review!