NO-SyntheSize Reviews

By: VPX

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

NO-SyntheSize is a Pump Product manufactured by VPX. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

metalhead
  July 9, 2012

Hmm, I used No-Synthesize as a post-workout product a while ago and I have mixed feelings about the product.

Effects: yes it did have a certain effect, I felt less sore the next day and my muscles felt way 'fuller' especially my biceps, so not much to complain about here. Of course the pump disappears to a certain extend when you discontinue using it, but that is the same with any creatin product. I could also feel a nice beta-alanine tingle which suggests decent amounts of it per serving.

Taste: Grape bubblegum really tasted like hubba-bubba, not my thing for a shake but fair enough. No stomach problems whatsoever.

So why no definite recommendation? The reason is the - in my book - quite shady ingredients list. Prop blend in itself are a problem but when you sum up the different proprietary blends here, one serving adds up to roughly 30g. However you are meant to get all this in one scoop of 21g, so something must be wrong here.

It might be that the "protein matrix" is overlapping with the "amino acid matrix" so that the first supplies amino acids for the latter, but how much amino acids or protein do you really get? Judging by the volume of one scoop it cannot be more than 10 or 12g. I've emailed VPX several times to clarify the matter but didn't get a response.

That's why I am not sure about the product, especially whether you really get enough of the key ingredients for a postworkout shake such as EAAs. So when you get a good deal on it, why not but don't rely on it for your post-workout purposes alone.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps!
  • Helps With Soreness
  • Shady Ingredients List
seanmoser
Rep: -16
  February 25, 2011

This is going to be a decently short review.

Price: 7/10
Price is good but for the effectiveness I wouldn't rate it too high. But if the product works for you, as many products will work for some people and not others, then the price should definitely look good.

Mixability: 10/10
Very fine, some chunks when it came but they mixed up nice and easily.

Taste: 9/10
I got the Black Cherry and I love it! The taste is amazing if you love that kind of flavor, it is a different flavor than many other products so I had to try it and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the taste. After about 10-12 oz of water it can start to get a little bland but it is still a decent taste.

Not the greatest product out there but good for the price. I was a little disappointed with the size of the product for the price but it's still decent. It definitely helps with muscle recovery, but not as effective in the pump and Muscle Gains section.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Recovery
  • Helps With Soreness