SyntheSize Reviews

Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

SyntheSize is a Post-Workout Protein Supplement manufactured by VPX. It is designed to feed the muscles with protein, carbs and amino acids immedaitely following a workout to assist in muscle recovery and growth.

September 6, 2016

After being outta the supplement game for a while and suddenly becoming stim sensitive, I was on a search for a non stim preworkout that would help with my gains. Found it.

exotic fruit
medicine- is the best way to describe the taste, which is quite disappointing with all the new and different flavors and flavour systems out there today. mixabilty isn't an issue although I must note one of the tubs I'm currently using has a large amount of clamping , which is rather annoying. But I guess that all depends on how lucky you are lol. And its extremely foamy so be aware. dosing is super simple and extremely versatile - 1-2 scoops pre or intra or even post. which is pretty unheard of- a supplement that can do it all.

its quite hard to assess the effectiveness of any stim free pre, but simply things like strength, stamina and pump are very evident, And I wasn't disappointed. The ingredient profile was seriously on point I felt, not often do preworkouts (stim or non stim)include advanced forms of creatine or even whey & casein peptides, And that's just the start. I felt great upon the time I started to warm up, after just a few sets in a great pump was and is always induced. Also I did notice some strength increases on my less significant lifts and I was able to train harder each time I hit the gym which is something I'd pay for. Also I noticed quicker recovery the next day, While I cant say its purely Synthsize I can say it attributed to it. Lets just say its hard to fault this - all it really needs is a stim of some sorts. The beta alanine kicks ass at one scoop, I cant imagine 2. That's why I can easily give this a 9. I have only attempted 1 scoop, due to the expense and also due to me wanting to keep my face intact with those beta alanine tingles.

Well first of all being in S.A, international goods are always more expensive thanks to our crazy economy lol. So I paid around R600 which is around $45 so its pretty pricey but considering a full tub contains 28 servings it lasts around 5+ weeks which is pretty decent. Wish things were cheaper this side. But well worth its price tag if your in the US. But 8.0 is a fair rating, higher if you get it cheaper.

----Side Effects----

No side effects to mention.

Sadly I have noticed have stopped selling synthesize and also VPX has cut down their products to only a few (Could this be the end of one of my favourite brands?) It is alarming because I have always been a fan of VPX, And this product is a legend I swear, A decade ago n.o shotgun and synthesize were revolutionary and effective af. Now it seems both are being forgotten...The rating is extra high, but for good reasoning: it surpassed my expectations by allowing me to gain some added strength and extra stamina, lets not forget amazing pumps and improved recovery. And this being such a versatile product I recommend you to use either pre, intra or postworkout. Price shouldn't be considered if a product works. Just add in some caffeine and you got a major lethal preworkout esp because it contains no carbs and a whole lotta impressive yet effective ingredients. If its for sale or selling in your local supp store or online do yourself a favour, give this a go before its gone for good, no product is perfect but this is pretty darn close.
  • Muscle Recovery
  • Great Pumps!
  • Versatile
      July 9, 2012

Hmm, I used No-Synthesize as a post-workout product a while ago and I have mixed feelings about the product.

Effects: yes it did have a certain effect, I felt less sore the next day and my muscles felt way 'fuller' especially my biceps, so not much to complain about here. Of course the pump disappears to a certain extend when you discontinue using it, but that is the same with any creatin product. I could also feel a nice beta-alanine tingle which suggests decent amounts of it per serving.

Taste: Grape bubblegum really tasted like hubba-bubba, not my thing for a shake but fair enough. No stomach problems whatsoever.

So why no definite recommendation? The reason is the - in my book - quite shady ingredients list. Prop blend in itself are a problem but when you sum up the different proprietary blends here, one serving adds up to roughly 30g. However you are meant to get all this in one scoop of 21g, so something must be wrong here.

It might be that the "protein matrix" is overlapping with the "amino acid matrix" so that the first supplies amino acids for the latter, but how much amino acids or protein do you really get? Judging by the volume of one scoop it cannot be more than 10 or 12g. I've emailed VPX several times to clarify the matter but didn't get a response.

That's why I am not sure about the product, especially whether you really get enough of the key ingredients for a postworkout shake such as EAAs. So when you get a good deal on it, why not but don't rely on it for your post-workout purposes alone.
    • Great Pumps!
    • Shady Ingredients List
    Rep: -16
      February 25, 2011

This is going to be a decently short review.

Price: 7/10
    Price is good but for the effectiveness I wouldn't rate it too high. But if the product works for you, as many products will work for some people and not others, then the price should definitely look good.

Mixability: 10/10
    Very fine, some chunks when it came but they mixed up nice and easily.

Taste: 9/10
    I got the Black Cherry and I love it! The taste is amazing if you love that kind of flavor, it is a different flavor than many other products so I had to try it and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the taste. After about 10-12 oz of water it can start to get a little bland but it is still a decent taste.

Not the greatest product out there but good for the price. I was a little disappointed with the size of the product for the price but it's still decent. It definitely helps with muscle recovery, but not as effective in the pump and Muscle Gains section.

• Muscle Recovery
    • No Extra Pump Or Vascularity

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.