NO-SyntheSize

By: VPX

really liked this. i actually sipped it during workouts instead of post. it kept my energy up and i really liked it. stacks well with shotgun. GET BIG!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Recovery
  • Great Pumps!

Ok people who have used this product and got "nothing" out of it or stacking this with Shotgun. If you are like so many other lifters out there and don't change up your routines and don't let your body clear itself out after 12 to 15 weeks of using supplements then you are NEVER going to feel any affects of anything. I will CYCLE yes I said CYCLE these or any supplements for the recommended time and then CYCLE out of them for at least 12 to 15 weeks b4 I do them again. I am also updating and changing my workout routines and never stay on one routine for more then 10 weeks. The body adapts and that's why we don't feel the affects after so long.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Muscle Recovery
    • Focus

• green17
        December 28, 2010

Good point on generally letting your body recover due to heavy supplemention.

BBody60

This product is complete. If you cannot get big off this formula with a good protein and carb diet you must not be lifting enough. Eat big= get big, Lift big= get big. It is a simple formula.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Muscle Recovery

This stuff worked very well for me. Had good taste (which for creatine is rare I have never had that many good tasting creatine supplements) and it worked for the most part. Back 3 years ago when I took this I stacked this with monster milk and let me tell you those 2 combined is awesome. I stuck with those 2 products for 3 months straight then after I decided to finally try some new things my gains were 20 pounds of muscle and great increase in strength. Highly recommend this stuff. Stack it with a good protein like monster milk and you will get some great results

• blokpost
            (0)
            December 15, 2011

Cdruz i bought this product but it had strange smell of almond. did your no synthesize have that smell or thats onlymine (maybe it's screwed up)
          • cdruz32
            December 15, 2011

Nah mine was fine I took the watermelon flavor. Maybe its just screwed up or somethin but I highly recommend the watermelon flavor

This is going to be a decently short review.

Price: 7/10
          Price is good but for the effectiveness I wouldn't rate it too high. But if the product works for you, as many products will work for some people and not others, then the price should definitely look good.

Mixability: 10/10
          Very fine, some chunks when it came but they mixed up nice and easily.

Taste: 9/10
          This is going to be a decently short review.

Price: 7/10

Mixability: 10/10
          Very fine, some chunks when it came but they mixed up nice and easily.

Taste: 9/10
          I got the Black Cherry and I love it! The taste is amazing if you love that kind of flavor, it is a different flavor than many other products so I had to try it and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the taste. After about 10-12 oz of water it can start to get a little bland but it is still a decent taste.

Not the greatest product out there but good for the price. I was a little disappointed with the size of the product for the price but it's still decent. It definitely helps with muscle recovery, but not as effective in the pump and Muscle Gains section.

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Muscle Recovery
            JMetal12

This is a killer supplement. For those who take a thermogenic, this would be the perfect pre workout sup. The only thing missing is glutamine and would advise adding. It contains the purest for of proteins available (20g per serving), along with many other crucial muscle building agents. I take it before and after training a have seen great results. NO Shotgun=average sup/No Synthesize=awesome sup. If you go to the right sites you can find it for a reasonable price...I pay about $28 including shipping--great deal.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Muscle Recovery

• Jibbs
                January 25, 2011

Love this product and the bubblegum flavor mmm

this product was my first actual dietary supplement other than a protein shake and compared to nothing it was great. although on the first day i drank it at exactly 6:30 and at about 7:00 or 7:30 i had a headache but when i used it after a real workout it was incredible. i had felt like i hadn't even worked out! i had energy and felt like i could do it again 2 hours after drinking it. the only bad thing was the price. i got it for forty dallars from vitamin world because i had a coupon but it was originally like 70 or 80 dollars for that small tub! i am curious to use this with no shotgun. i would recommend this.

• anabolicrazr
                  March 17, 2010

I forgot to mention that when i used it the first day i didnt workout just to see what it would do.

ok here is what it did for me I got great pumps off this stuff! as far as energy none but none of the energy stuff does but the pumps were great and i like the fact that im gettin protein with this stuff too! The only thing that i dont like about it is that tingle i get in my face from the Beta-Alanine thats in it.
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Great Pumps!

Not a bad product, overly satisfied with the results. Helps with recovery and show great results when stacked with Shotgun. I use this and will replace with RECON by Muscle Pharm when it comes out, keep it in the inventory...A must USE/TRY for anyone...Watermelon tastes INSANELY GOOD!!
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Muscle Recovery

The NO-SyntheSize is pretty cool. Mixes fairly well and tastes pretty good in the watermelon and grape flavours. Beta, COP and the protein in it are another added bonus.
                    I normally use this pre at night when I dont want a stimulant.
                    I normally use this pre at night when I dont want a stimulant.
                     Pros:
                     Cons:
                    • Muscle Recovery
                      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.