Clenbutrx Reviews

By: VPX

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Clenbutrx is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by VPX. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

SlyDuo2081
  November 16, 2011

VPX has been pretty good at making quality product and continue to do so.
I did 8 weeks of Clenbutrx-
I am 23, 6'2 and 238lbs but am far from solid muscle.
This was actually recommended to me through a friend and not just for it's effectiveness as far as weight loss... but a boost of energy as well...

Results; If weight loss is your goal I would say VPX's Clenbutrx is an addon. I don't feel like it will do the job alone but then again what product will... I lost maybe 6lbs in the course of 8 weeks which considering I do have some body fat... it wasn't the craziest thing I've ever seen. But none the less it did helpt to obtain some weight loss.
Taste; It tastes like Nyquil with a dash of dental floss... certainly not the best tasting thing but you adapt to it and eventually the taste is second nature after two months.
Side Effects; I will say the immense energy boost you get from this is amazing. During the first month of taking this you honestly don't need to take a pre-workout supplement when you're on this... your body heats up and you can feel small tingling spots throughout your body... and then 15min. later BAM!! You've got more energy than a rabid bull looking for a mate.
Other Supplements Taken; The first month I did Clebutrx alone... the second month you will notice the energy boost decreases because your body grows a quick tolerance and also even the heated sensation you get it somewhat gone... I did start taking my pre-workout with this product during the 2nd month. Other than that- basic multivitamins, D-Pol, Ursobolic and ReCycle.
Exercise; I do go to the gym 6 days a week- 4 of those days are heavy lifting and the other two are crossfit/cardio. As far as my diet I have a high prot. and high carb. diet and only do 2 prot. shakes a day.
But if you're looking for an energy boost and if you don't mind throwing in some serious cardio... this will help you cut a few lbs.
  • Weight Loss
  • Loss Of Sleep
AverageAndy
  September 25, 2012

I got my hands on a bottle of this JUST before it was banned in Australia. I've just finished the bottle and heres a review for those in countries where it hasn't been banned!

Value: Average. Not good but not bad.

Taste: So horrid. Worst part of this product is the taste and getting it in your mouth. It makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Focus & Energy: Focus good, not great. Clean energy, not jittery. Lasted about 1-2hours for me. Body heats up after taking and you feel good and ready to workout.

**Note your heart rate does spike up quite a bit and you may find you might not be able to do too much cardio. I do a lot of fitness boxing and bag work and I found I had to take short rests in between because my heart rate was quite high, but it does work its magic, it keeps your heart rate high so you burn more calories with less effort. Good focus for weights though I got through sets solid, without feeling tired.

Appetite Suppression: Excellent. Was able to control craving, portions and diet much, much better.

After effects: Little bit of anxiety for me, and I am a highly stim tolerant person,able to handle high amounts of nervousness and anxiety. Little bit of a crash as well make sure you follow up with a very good post workout meal (not supp). I don't recommend this product if you are new to stims it is quite potent.

Overall: Good weight loss product, Never tried a liquid one before and it was a different experience. Excellent appetite suppression to control diet and good enough focus and energy to get through decent workouts. Weightloss targeting both diet and exercise induced calorie deficits.

7.9/10

• Loss Of Sleep
  • Little Anxiety
jmazzaiii
  July 13, 2010

wow they market this product as the worst tasting ever and they are right. But they also market it as a great cutter. Which it is. It is only 20 days for a bottle but I lost 12lbs in that time with a great diet and zero cardio. literally lost a couple inches off the waist and im getting diced. I didnt get cracked out like I do on Redline, Lipo-6, or Lipodrene. I sweat buckets on this stuff and it give you a great feeling of well being. I even preformed better at work and have a better attitude with the family. I am doing an NPC Show this fall and this is what I'm using. love the stuff!
  • Ok Energy