Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > VPX > Clenbutrx

VPX Clenbutrx

Clenbutrx VPX User Rating: (17 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 70% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

PharmaFreak Ripped Freak Reviews
Ripped Freak (14 Reviews)
USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
MuscleTech HydroxyStim Reviews
HydroxyStim (10 Reviews)
Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Reviews
Lipo 6 Black (29 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)
BPI RoxyLean ECA Reviews
RoxyLean ECA (29 Reviews)
6.1

Related Forum Topics

Clenbutrx or OxyElite Pro?
I need help deciding between these 2 weight loss products. I have some stubborn ...

Clenbutrx or OxyElite Pro?
Good evening,   Just a quick opinion needed from the experts!  I hav...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Clenbutrx Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Clenbutrx Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (12)
    • Good Value (10)
    • Ok Energy (6)
    • Feeling Of Well Being (5)
    • Bad Taste (13)
    • Expensive Per Dose (3)
    • Loss Of Sleep (3)
    • No Fat Loss (2)
    September 25, 2012

AverageAndy

Age: 20

September 25, 2012
     I got my hands on a bottle of this JUST before it was banned in Australia. I've just finished the bottle and heres a review for those in countries where it hasn't been banned!

Value: Average. Not good but not bad.

Taste: So horrid. Worst part of this product is the taste and getting it in your mouth. It makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Focus & Energy: Focus good, not great. Clean energy, not jittery. Lasted about 1-2hours for me. Body heats up after taking and you feel good and ready to workout.

**Note your heart rate does spike up quite a bit and you may find you might not be able to do too much cardio. I do a lot of fitness boxing and bag work and I found I had to take short rests in between because my heart rate was quite high, but it does work its magic, it keeps your heart rate high so you burn more calories with less effort. Good focus for weights though I got through sets solid, without feeling tired.

Appetite Suppression: Excellent. Was able to control craving, portions and diet much, much better.

After effects: Little bit of anxiety for me, and I am a highly stim tolerant person,able to handle high amounts of nervousness and anxiety. Little bit of a crash as well make sure you follow up with a very good post workout meal (not supp). I don't recommend this product if you are new to stims it is quite potent.

Overall: Good weight loss product, Never tried a liquid one before and it was a different experience. Excellent appetite suppression to control diet and good enough focus and energy to get through decent workouts. Weightloss targeting both diet and exercise induced calorie deficits.

7.9/10

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Appetite Suppression
    • Little Anxiety
    June 5, 2012

wbaskovic

Reviews: 8

Age: 37

June 5, 2012
     I am going to be honest this stuff tastes BAD!! However, the be benefits far supersede the taste. Energy & Focus are almost immediate after taking this product. I take it every other day 3 times a week excluding weekends and have still yet to build a tolerance. My dosage is 3.5 ml which gets me through an hour and half training session with no crash afterwards. VPX really hit the nail on the head with this product. I will definitely be ordering again. BTW this product can be found on eBay for $20-25. Also strangely enough, I’ve got use to the taste and now it is much easier to take. However, the first few are harsh. Tastes like a STRONG cherry Nyquil cold syrup shot with a hint of herbal. Weight loss 25lbs= 12 weeks. Good luck.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Awesome Focus
    THux86
    THux86

Joined: 5/2012
    Reputation: +8
    Cool man, I am starting a bottle of this in a few weeks. Thanks for the review!

January 9, 2012

CroweFatty

Age: 28

January 9, 2012
     So far I have been taking this for 4 weeks. The taste is HORRIBLE..bad enough to make it come back up. I suggest you chase it with a slice of bread and not a drink ( trust me). I have been dieting and doing aerobics and treadmill daily. I have only lost 1lb so far. Im gonna say so far this poduct doesn't work. It did give me panic attacks, anxiety, and rapid heart beat. So if you have those issues already I wouldnt reccomend this product
    • Anxiety Attacks
    AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1249
    Ok what does your diet look like? With that one pound you lost, did you drop any body fat percentage? Are you looking more toned? maintaining lean muscle mass? This is a pretty stimulant heavy product, so the anxiety attacks and rapid heart beat means this product is probably way past your stim tolerance.

November 16, 2011

Age: 23

November 16, 2011
     VPX has been pretty good at making quality product and continue to do so.
    I did 8 weeks of Clenbutrx-
    I am 23, 6'2 and 238lbs but am far from solid muscle.
    This was actually recommended to me through a friend and not just for it's effectiveness as far as weight loss... but a boost of energy as well...

Results; If weight loss is your goal I would say VPX's Clenbutrx is an addon. I don't feel like it will do the job alone but then again what product will... I lost maybe 6lbs in the course of 8 weeks which considering I do have some body fat... it wasn't the craziest thing I've ever seen. But none the less it did helpt to obtain some weight loss.
    Taste; It tastes like Nyquil with a dash of dental floss... certainly not the best tasting thing but you adapt to it and eventually the taste is second nature after two months.
    Side Effects; I will say the immense energy boost you get from this is amazing. During the first month of taking this you honestly don't need to take a pre-workout supplement when you're on this... your body heats up and you can feel small tingling spots throughout your body... and then 15min. later BAM!! You've got more energy than a rabid bull looking for a mate.
    Other Supplements Taken; The first month I did Clebutrx alone... the second month you will notice the energy boost decreases because your body grows a quick tolerance and also even the heated sensation you get it somewhat gone... I did start taking my pre-workout with this product during the 2nd month. Other than that- basic multivitamins, D-Pol, Ursobolic and ReCycle.
    Exercise; I do go to the gym 6 days a week- 4 of those days are heavy lifting and the other two are crossfit/cardio. As far as my diet I have a high prot. and high carb. diet and only do 2 prot. shakes a day.
    But if you're looking for an energy boost and if you don't mind throwing in some serious cardio... this will help you cut a few lbs.
    Cray
    Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2374
    Nice review.
    How sensitive are you to stimulants in general? I've toying with buying this.

Reply #2:

Joined: 9/2011
    Reputation: +24
    Wow... I just noticed this was flagged- It doesn't show a posted date... sorry- anyways I'm not TOO sensitive to stimulants... I've been keeping a steady pace of 2months on and 2 off. so my body is constantly going through supplements and then breaking for a rest, by the 5 and 6th week of any cycle though... the effects are diminished

November 13, 2011

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

November 13, 2011
     I used this product for 2 months and lost 50 pounds, and still got to eat foods i enjoyed, they could make it tase better, but overall it works phenomenally, definitely recommend to anyone serious about losing weight
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Weight Loss
    thinisin

Abandoned

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +187
    I've dropped 30 pounds in a month against my will and stretch marks is the only thing I can say.Ive never heard of 50.

Reply #4:

SSGdimsmash

Joined: 7/2011
    Reviews: 7
    Reputation: +554
    Yeah I e used this product religiously over the past few years, and I haven't seen or heard of resultsike this. 8-10lbs monthly at best someones going extra hard to hype this it's a good product I should give my review, it's not meth.

Reply #6:

Reply #7:

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 4
    Reputation: 0
    i started at 305 on november 14th, i was 256 january 20th, no bs, but i was at the gym daily and had a hardcore diet, i used clenbutrx, myofusin protein and switched everything i was doing, no, and ive had no negative side effects ive heard of, thats why i kept pushing harder, i didnt wanna be that big, so i changed it

May 14, 2011

Nelson20

Age: 18

May 14, 2011
     GREAT PRODUCT! I could feel my energy levels increase while on this product, although I recommend for first time users to start of taking 2mL twice a day until your body gets used to it, when first starting this product I tried the doseage of 3mL and just felt the urge vomit and made me sick t my stomach so I cut down to 2mL for the first week and from there on went with 3mL. Overall I recommend this product to anyone who is wanting to cut unwanted fat and keep muscle.
    February 25, 2011

seanmoser

Reviews: 13

Age: 18

February 25, 2011
     Oh. Dear. God.

I love it! This is amazing. The energy rush, the euphoric feeling, the weight loss, everything is pure heavenly. The ONLY problem for me was a little over sweating because of the caffeine. Many people might talk about a terrible taste but all you have to do is use some mouthwash after, that should not stop you from loving this product. BUT BE CAREFUL! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT take this if you are at all sensitive to caffeine. I got a little jittery but I personally like that feeling, strange I know. No product will work for everyone but I personally love this.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Euphoric
    • Expensive Per Dose
    October 4, 2010

Jmccle2

Reviews: 3

Age: 20

October 4, 2010
     Just finished my first cycle of Clenbutrx. Before taking this I weighed 172 and was looking to lose some unwanted fat while keeping my muscle. On avg I took 6 ml a day, (3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon) and combined it with a low carb, low fat, high protein diet. I didn't do much cardio and lifted weights 5 days a week. As of now I'm 164, looking MUCH leaner and have maintained most if not all of my muscle mass. This product does indeed work. The energy increase is almost immediately noticeable. I also sweat a lot more while in the gym. Like others have said the taste isn't great but it's nothing too bad. I would just drink it with a lot of water. One big negative is the loss of sleep.i had a good bit of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. This is expected though, so it didn't bother me too much. Overall though, good product. Def recommend.
    July 13, 2010

jmazzaiii

Reviews: 7

Age: 29

July 13, 2010
     wow they market this product as the worst tasting ever and they are right. But they also market it as a great cutter. Which it is. It is only 20 days for a bottle but I lost 12lbs in that time with a great diet and zero cardio. literally lost a couple inches off the waist and im getting diced. I didnt get cracked out like I do on Redline, Lipo-6, or Lipodrene. I sweat buckets on this stuff and it give you a great feeling of well being. I even preformed better at work and have a better attitude with the family. I am doing an NPC Show this fall and this is what I'm using. love the stuff!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Feeling Of Well Being
    May 19, 2010

kodyt21

Age: 23

May 19, 2010
     Wow, basically ill keep it short and sweet, Ive tried alot of burners out there and will tell you straight up this stuff works!!!!! such a huge rush of energy that actually lasted throughout my whole workout and after!! felt the burn and rush 5 mins after taking it it truely is a great product and i dont say that alot!..The only con is u never wanna rest and the worst taste ever ..100% cough syrup figures the product that works the best taste the worst ever!!!!
    Cons:

Have you used Clenbutrx? Submit your own Review!