Anarchy Covalex

By: VPX

Anarchy Covalex is a Pre-Workout manufactured by VPX. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

What should I take with Anarchy Covalex?

VPX has a vendetta again USP and Jack3d (a very over-hyped supplement). There goal is to knock them right off. They released a competitor to Jack3d in Anarchy. It's an actual concentrated formula, instead of minimal, normally used ingredients with a ton of stimulants to fake the feel like you're takin a good product. The mechanism of release of the creatine and glutamine is way more readily absorbed by the body thus getting close to the full amount absorbed instead of the monohydrate and arginine used by Jack3d and other products that your body absorbes a fraction of. Also to begin with you're only getting approx 1.3g of each ingredient in most of them anyway. I admit I was very wary of this when it was released..I'm not a fan of this new wave of 5 ish gram serving size PWO's. You're just not getting enough of what you need. With this the science seems to be there and with the 1 scoop I did get good, sustained energy without a crash, a good pump and some strength and endurance-in my book that's what I'm looking for! I like VPX as I think they release good quality products...I recommend this, at least give it a try. Taste is good and for a true 1 serving product with 35 serving for $27 it's a no brainier..don't believe my try it!
  • Good Pump
  • Strength And No Crash.
gfry
Rep: -3
  June 27, 2011

Well, I just finished my last workout using up the last of my Anarchy Covalex and I gotta say... it didn't do anything for me, (and I don't seem to have a tolerance to stimulants). I'm 61 years old and have been working out for going on 6 years now and have used N.O. Xplode, Fusion, N.O. Ignite, naNO Vapor Hardcore, Gaspari SuperPump250, VPX NO Shotgun, USPLABS Jack3d, (and a few others I can't remember?). I'm still on the lookout for, (and trying), new products as I find good reviews! BUT... so far... Jack3d works for me the best!

I do an 8-week plan with one week off at the end, then do it again for 8 weeks, etc.
For this 8 week plan, I do 3 days a week, 45 minutes each day, doing the same 5 or 6 exercises each of the 3 days per week, (Mon. Wed. & Fri.), and add either 1 rep or add 5 lbs. to each weight exercise. At the end of the 8 weeks, I rest for one week, then make up an entirely new routine for the next 8 week stretch, etc.

So... (Realizing that every "BODY" is different, I can only say that, (for me!), so far - Jack3d works the best. I start with one scoop for one or more weeks, (until it becomes ineffective), then 2 scoops for awhile, then usually 3 scoops for the last 2 weeks.

Hope this helps for some of you?
 Cons:

I was kind of hesitant to give this a shot but I did anyways in spite of all to do over the misleading label. I got a good deal on it for $16.99 so I had to give it a shot. I am highly stim tolerant so I wasn't overly concerned about the amount of stims in it.
First off I thought it mixed pretty well, just a few shakes and it was mixed well. I had fruit punch flavor and I thought it tasted alright too. After about 5 minutes I felt the tingle and after about 15 minutes I was ready to work out. This stuff hits you quick and it hits you hard.
This is an extremely powerful PWO...
This is an extremely powerful PWO stim product. I could workout 75-90 minutes no problem and felt just about as strong at the end of my workout as I did at the beginning.
I felt intense and focused pretty much the whole time. After the workout I never experienced any of the negative sides that many experience with such a high stim product. No crash, not for me.
All sounds pretty good so far right? Well now the negative. I have been working out for a couple of years now and at the beginning I would have probably given this all 10's but what Anarchy offers is not what I am looking for anymore as I have become addicted to the pump. This doesn't give any pump and I realize there is no ingredients to help give you one so about half way thru the tub I started to take Super NOS Pump with it. Together these two worked really well for me, but the pump wasn't what it was when I stacked the pump product with say NO Shotgun or SP250. So what I did was just use this on cardio days.
I really enjoyed using it on csrdio days and it saved my opinion on it. On cardio days I really like to be intense and sweat... a lot. This did it for me. I will buy this again but only for use on cardio days. Overall a decent product but not for anyone looking for pump, and I think from reading countless reviews on different products that's what we all pretty much are looking for.
  • Has To Be Combined With Other Supplements For A Great Effect

VPX is rated highly for its good quality products and has an outstanding reputation in the market, advertising for this pre-workout formula was little to none, supposedly there is 35 servings, and the price on TF was about 20 dollars, it got here, and the consistency was horrible, worst i've ever seen, the caffeine content is unlisted as well as the content of creatines and amino acids. which are supposed to be the building blockes of pre-workouts in the first place, i honestly feel little to nothing with this, sure there's a small energy rush, but its no time until that turns into a sick, nauseous feeling, im not 'immune' to these PW's like most people say they are, but no matter how much i take its like water to me, this product is COMPLETE FRAUD! i guarantee you will be disappointed if you know what a good quality PW product consists of. if anyone can find the unlisted ingredients that make up this product, please list what you know, there is no crash. but theres also no reason to crash, when you factor in the fact that it gives you very little energy. I do stand behind VPX in almost all of their products, but i can't believe they would produce and market something as bad as this. There's almost no reviews online about this due to the fact that it is so new, so i was taking a stab in the dark in buying it, don't make the same mistake i did.
 Cons:
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.