Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > VPX > Anarchy Covalex

VPX Anarchy Covalex

Anarchy Covalex VPX User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 86% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Anarchy Covalex (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Anarchy Covalex Thousands of Supplements! Buy Anarchy Covalex
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Controlled Labs White Flood Reviews
White Flood (114 Reviews)
Optimum Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews
Essential AmiN.O. Energy (62 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

VPX Anarchy Covalex vs NO Shotgun V.3
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between VPX Anarchy Covalex and No Sho...

VPX Anarchy Covalex?
My bestfriend just ordered this last night because he said he's been readin...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Anarchy Covalex Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Anarchy Covalex Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Value (6)
    • Good Taste (5)
    • Increased Energy (4)
    • Strength And No Crash. (2)
    • Not Effective (3)
    • Has To Be Combined With Other Supplements For A Great Effect (3)
    • Bad Taste (1)
    March 13, 2013

Djbombsquad

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

March 13, 2013
     This product when it came out I was using jacked 3d at the time. When I finished my 3rd bottle they stopped making it. Now I know it's in a blend but for its price it was worth 3 bottles. Compared to other products I have taken this is not a bad product but the discontinuation made it not able for me to buy again. They replaced it with a new pre workout I have not yet tried.
    August 21, 2011

Millertime51

Reviews: 3

Age: 20

August 21, 2011
     I picked up Covalex kinda in a rush a while back; just went into my local store, saw it on sale for like $20 or something and just grabbed it.
    Now, I generally respond pretty good to stimulants and pre-workouts and such but, man this did not do anything for me. Like, absolutely nothing. Well actually I lied; I yawned an inhuman amount when ever I took this for some reason. Terrible, i remember not even finishing my workout on a couple occasions.
    VPX definitely dropped the ball on this Jack3d bandwagon

gfry

Reviews: 3

Age: 61

June 27, 2011
     Well, I just finished my last workout using up the last of my Anarchy Covalex and I gotta say... it didn't do anything for me, (and I don't seem to have a tolerance to stimulants). I'm 61 years old and have been working out for going on 6 years now and have used N.O. Xplode, Fusion, N.O. Ignite, naNO Vapor Hardcore, Gaspari SuperPump250, VPX NO Shotgun, USPLABS Jack3d, (and a few others I can't remember?). I'm still on the lookout for, (and trying), new products as I find good reviews! BUT... so far... Jack3d works for me the best!

I do an 8-week plan with one week off at the end, then do it again for 8 weeks, etc.
    For this 8 week plan, I do 3 days a week, 45 minutes each day, doing the same 5 or 6 exercises each of the 3 days per week, (Mon. Wed. & Fri.), and add either 1 rep or add 5 lbs. to each weight exercise. At the end of the 8 weeks, I rest for one week, then make up an entirely new routine for the next 8 week stretch, etc.

So... (Realizing that every "BODY" is different, I can only say that, (for me!), so far - Jack3d works the best. I start with one scoop for one or more weeks, (until it becomes ineffective), then 2 scoops for awhile, then usually 3 scoops for the last 2 weeks.

Hope this helps for some of you?
    January 30, 2011

vinvanman

Reviews: 12

Age: 47

January 30, 2011
     I was kind of hesitant to give this a shot but I did anyways in spite of all to do over the misleading label. I got a good deal on it for $16.99 so I had to give it a shot. I am highly stim tolerant so I wasn't overly concerned about the amount of stims in it.
    First off I thought it mixed pretty well, just a few shakes and it was mixed well. I had fruit punch flavor and I thought it tasted alright too. After about 5 minutes I felt the tingle and after about 15 minutes I was ready to work out. This stuff hits you quick and it hits you hard.
    This is an extremely powerful PWO stim product. I could workout 75-90 minutes no problem and felt just about as strong at the end of my workout as I did at the beginning.
    I felt intense and focused pretty much the whole time. After the workout I never experienced any of the negative sides that many experience with such a high stim product. No crash, not for me.
    All sounds pretty good so far right? Well now the negative. I have been working out for a couple of years now and at the beginning I would have probably given this all 10's but what Anarchy offers is not what I am looking for anymore as I have become addicted to the pump. This doesn't give any pump and I realize there is no ingredients to help give you one so about half way thru the tub I started to take Super NOS Pump with it. Together these two worked really well for me, but the pump wasn't what it was when I stacked the pump product with say NO Shotgun or SP250. So what I did was just use this on cardio days.
    I really enjoyed using it on csrdio days and it saved my opinion on it. On cardio days I really like to be intense and sweat... a lot. This did it for me. I will buy this again but only for use on cardio days. Overall a decent product but not for anyone looking for pump, and I think from reading countless reviews on different products that's what we all pretty much are looking for.
    Durden998

December 22, 2010

Juggernaut

Age: 36

December 22, 2010
     Thi.By itself this product can make you nautious and and a mild stomach ache feeling.decent focus and pump,nothing that will make you feel like the hulk though.
    I found it to be excellent however by only taking half a scoop stacked with Garden of Lifes "raw kombucha"wich is a direct form of pure B vitamins and Con-Crete pure creatine!!!This formulation can have me going for a good 3 hours easily doing cardio or weight training easily!!!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Very Good For Endurance When Stacked With B Vitamins
    • Strength And No Crash.
    November 10, 2010

Age: 17

November 10, 2010
     VPX is rated highly for its good quality products and has an outstanding reputation in the market, advertising for this pre-workout formula was little to none, supposedly there is 35 servings, and the price on TF was about 20 dollars, it got here, and the consistency was horrible, worst i've ever seen, the caffeine content is unlisted as well as the content of creatines and amino acids. which are supposed to be the building blockes of pre-workouts in the first place, i honestly feel little to nothing with this, sure there's a small energy rush, but its no time until that turns into a sick, nauseous feeling, im not 'immune' to these PW's like most people say they are, but no matter how much i take its like water to me, this product is COMPLETE FRAUD! i guarantee you will be disappointed if you know what a good quality PW product consists of. if anyone can find the unlisted ingredients that make up this product, please list what you know, there is no crash. but theres also no reason to crash, when you factor in the fact that it gives you very little energy. I do stand behind VPX in almost all of their products, but i can't believe they would produce and market something as bad as this. There's almost no reviews online about this due to the fact that it is so new, so i was taking a stab in the dark in buying it, don't make the same mistake i did.
      taysab23
      taysab23

Joined: 5/2010
      Reviews: 44
      Reputation: +501
      thanks! i was about to try this out lol

Joined: 10/2010
      Reputation: +13
      yeah man, i honestly had high hopes for this, it's disappointing.

September 23, 2010

Fi5thElement

Reviews: 27

Age: 30

September 23, 2010
       I find this product to be mediocre, however for the price. You can't really complain. Scoop sizes are small, with little water, so you don't feel bloated right before you life. Taste really good as wel. You can definitely feel the Beta Alanine working, however as for over-all pump and just the feeling of being "JACKED!!!". There are better products out there.
        July 19, 2010

Reviews: 13

Age: 30

July 19, 2010
         VPX has a vendetta again USP and Jack3d (a very over-hyped supplement). There goal is to knock them right off. They released a competitor to Jack3d in Anarchy. It's an actual concentrated formula, instead of minimal, normally used ingredients with a ton of stimulants to fake the feel like you're takin a good product. The mechanism of release of the creatine and glutamine is way more readily absorbed by the body thus getting close to the full amount absorbed instead of the monohydrate and arginine used by Jack3d and other products that your body absorbes a fraction of. Also to begin with you're only getting approx 1.3g of each ingredient in most of them anyway. I admit I was very wary of this when it was released..I'm not a fan of this new wave of 5 ish gram serving size PWO's. You're just not getting enough of what you need. With this the science seems to be there and with the 1 scoop I did get good, sustained energy without a crash, a good pump and some strength and endurance-in my book that's what I'm looking for! I like VPX as I think they release good quality products...I recommend this, at least give it a try. Taste is good and for a true 1 serving product with 35 serving for $27 it's a no brainier..don't believe my try it!
        • Good Pump
        • Strength And No Crash.
          bignastyrico
          bignastyrico

Joined: 6/2010
          Reviews: 151
          Reputation: +694
          i feel the same way about jack3d. if i want an energy drink ill try this. but i want a solid pwo that gives me a pump. code red was pretty good though.

Reviews: 13
          Reputation: +33
          As far as solid pre-workouts go none of these "concentrated" pwo's are good..but I have to admit this one is as close as any so far has come. I like Code Red but I'm in the 2 scoop category due to my weight..and that makes it awful expensive: 15 servings for like $43. eek!

July 18, 2010

congocurt

Reviews: 2

Age: 43

July 18, 2010
           Worked pretty good...decide to try something different than Jacked. just to change it up. This stuff had me mentally ready and it increased my energy level output.

Joined: 11/2009
            Reviews: 55
            Reputation: +3478
            Where did this product come from? I have never seen it in any VPX listings on any sites. Is it old? new?

greenirish
            greenirish

Reviews: 32
            Reputation: +58
            I was wondering the same thing Manimal...

Reply #3:

Joined: 8/2009
            Reviews: 8
            Reputation: +4
            This is brang new. Its on TFsupplements.com. Also you can check out more about it a there VPXsports.com, I am hoping to try it soon, it looks pretty good!

Reply #4:

Joined: 11/2009
            Reviews: 55
            Reputation: +3478
            Thanks for clearing that up for me bro. I was just kinda surprised because i saw no major ads or promoting for this supplement which VPX is usually pretty big on doing reguardless if the product is new or not.

Reply #5:

Joined: 8/2009
            Reviews: 8
            Reputation: +4
            I was surprised to! VPX has whole page advertisements in most fitness magazines and the first time I heard of this was seeing it TFsupplements.com homepage.

Have you used Anarchy Covalex? Submit your own Review!