Anarchy Covalex

By: VPX

Anarchy Covalex is a Pre-Workout manufactured by VPX. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

What should I take with Anarchy Covalex?
bfitelson
  July 19, 2010

VPX has a vendetta again USP and Jack3d (a very over-hyped supplement). There goal is to knock them right off. They released a competitor to Jack3d in Anarchy. It's an actual concentrated formula, instead of minimal, normally used ingredients with a ton of stimulants to fake the feel like you're takin a good product. The mechanism of release of the creatine and glutamine is way more readily absorbed by the body thus getting close to the full amount absorbed instead of the monohydrate and arginine used by Jack3d and other products that your body absorbes a fraction of. Also to begin with you're only getting approx 1.3g of each ingredient in most of them anyway. I admit I was very wary of this when it was released..I'm not a fan of this new wave of 5 ish gram serving size PWO's. You're just not getting enough of what you need. With this the science seems to be there and with the 1 scoop I did get good, sustained energy without a crash, a good pump and some strength and endurance-in my book that's what I'm looking for! I like VPX as I think they release good quality products...I recommend this, at least give it a try. Taste is good and for a true 1 serving product with 35 serving for $27 it's a no brainier..don't believe my try it!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump
  • Strength And No Crash.

• bignastyrico
    July 19, 2010

I feel the same way about jack3d. if i want an energy drink ill try this. but i want a solid pwo that gives me a pump. code red was pretty good though.
  • bfitelson
    July 19, 2010

As far as solid pre-workouts go none of these "concentrated" pwo's are good..but I have to admit this one is as close as any so far has come. I like Code Red but I'm in the 2 scoop category due to my weight..and that makes it awful expensive: 15 servings for like $43. eek!
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.