Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > VPX > 12 Gauge Shotgun > Reviews

12 Gauge Shotgun

By VPX
12 Gauge Shotgun VPX
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I recommend it to you if you don't get bloated with mono

This is my first review. I've already taken jacked, no xplode and assault, and decided to give this new formula shotgun a shot (lol). At first,I didn't like it but then it got better. Here it goes:

MIXABILTY: 10/10
Even using just a spoon, it mixed perfectly. No waste at the end of the glass

TASTE: 9/10
This isn't realy important for me, but it's nice to say when a PWO tastes good. the watermelon flavor is really nice

Effectiveness:7/10

Energy:9/10
With 250mg of caffeine, of course energy wouldn't be a problem! I haven't needed to take more than ine single scoop, because one has already this enormous amount of caffeine. But I have had no crash!

Strenght: 6/10
I guess this was REALLY underdosed! 1,315mg of beta-alanine, betaine and monosodium phosphate anhydrous wasn't enough for me, and probably will not be enough for you, too. The increase in strength that i've had was VERY little

Pump/Vascularity:7,5/10
Theses weren't this product's specialities either. Just normal, a little more than when you train without a PWO

BUT, the effectiveness grade is 7 because I felt BLOATED almost EVERYDAY! I guess it's due to a high amount of creatine mono...

VALUE: 6/10
For you guys that live in the US, it's already expensive ($40 in GNC, for just 28 servings). But I live in Brazil, and everything here is REALLY expensive. A 2lb Gold standard whey is $70! IT'S TRUE, 70 DOLARS!A nice PWO is always more than $65, and I've paid $80 on this ( 160 REAIS).

Overall:7/10

I recommend it to you if you don't get bloated with mono. But I prefered MP's Assault!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Nice Focus
  • Perfect Mixability
  • No Crash/ Jittery
  • Too Much Caffeine