Russian Bear 5000

By: Vitol

January 31, 2011

At first i looked at this product and thought it was joke. I decided to try it for some crazy reason. I'm glad I did. I feel like i have had better gains on this then Procomplex Gainer.

Taste- I've gone through at least 10 tubs of this stuff. I've tried the vanilla first and then the chocolate. The vanilla was good, i would usually blend it with frozen strawberries and strawberry 100% gold standard whey. The chocolate was my favorite. It had a strange taste at first but i grew to love it. Im actually salivating right now typing this.

Effectiveness- I personally dont believe...

Effectiveness- I personally dont believe in cutting and bulking. I just eat healthy all the time and have never had problem adding size and staying lean. I would use this in the morning if i didnt have time for breakfast. If i ate breakfast I'd break the servings up and take one between breakfast and lunch and the other between lunch and dinner. That seemed to work best for me. I gained noticeable strength and size with all my tubs.

Value- The suggested serving is 4 scoops and you get 5 servings. I personally used 1 scoop so i got 20 servings. I kind of got annoyed because id go through this so fast. I know you can order larger sizes online though.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gains Weight

• chumpchange
      January 31, 2011

Is it wrong that i want this just because of the name?
    • Chris260
      (0)
      January 31, 2011

Thanks for the review! Getting a lot of people coming in and asking for this or buying it with good feedback. Haven't used it myself yet.

January 21, 2014

When I first heard about Russian bear, I thought it was a joke as well. one gallon of whole milk per serving? this product sounds nuts! but I tried it anyways and to my surprise, it was pretty effective.

I followed the serving instructions through out the whole container and im not going to lie, it was pretty hard for me to put down a gallon of whole milk in one day. not only because whole milk is so rich but the Russian bear was so sweet! it tasted like I was drinking melted ice cream (vanilla flavored r bear)which I know sounds like a dream to the poor guy who has been cutting for 12 weeks but my palate was pretty overwhelmed while drinking haha

overall, I would say this product is great for its purposes and if your looking to put on a couple lbs in a few days this product would be perfect but be aware it may be harder than you think!
    oh and btw, you don't need to use a blender it mixes pretty well with milk I was expecting something a little thicker but it keeps its normal runny state.

Good luck TACKLING THE BEAR!

• pudgusky
        January 21, 2014

I have a couple friends who use this stuff regularly. Tastes SO good. Blend it up with whole milk and ice cubes=taste bud heaven.
        Next review get into the ingredients and value and you've got yourself a solid review.
      • Glassman149
        January 28, 2014

Thanks pudgusky I will have to be more in depth on my reviews I appreciate the tips and suggestions!

May 21, 2010

Started taking this two months ago and i gained 10 pounds in a week. Best weight gainer i had and the tastes like a vanilla or chocolate shake.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Gains Weight

• beastmode7
          May 21, 2010

10 pounds in a week? come on man!!
        • HUcrew
          (-1)

Ops i ment a month lol
        • Chris260
          (0)
          May 21, 2010

What's wrong with ten pounds in a week? I can do that pretty easily. 80% will be glycogen and water, but hey it's still in the muscle so...now 10 lbs of true solid muscle fiber even in a month naturally, I would call BS.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.