Russian Bear 5000

By: Vitol

Russian Bear 5000 is a Weight Gainer manufactured by Vitol. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

What should I take with Russian Bear 5000?

At first i looked at this product and thought it was joke. I decided to try it for some crazy reason. I'm glad I did. I feel like i have had better gains on this then Procomplex Gainer.

Taste- I've gone through at least 10 tubs of this stuff. I've tried the vanilla first and then the chocolate. The vanilla was good, i would usually blend it with frozen strawberries and strawberry 100% gold standard whey. The chocolate was my favorite. It had a strange taste at first but i grew to love it. Im actually salivating right now typing this.

Effectiveness- I personally dont believe...

Effectiveness- I personally dont believe in cutting and bulking. I just eat healthy all the time and have never had problem adding size and staying lean. I would use this in the morning if i didnt have time for breakfast. If i ate breakfast I'd break the servings up and take one between breakfast and lunch and the other between lunch and dinner. That seemed to work best for me. I gained noticeable strength and size with all my tubs.

Value- The suggested serving is 4 scoops and you get 5 servings. I personally used 1 scoop so i got 20 servings. I kind of got annoyed because id go through this so fast. I know you can order larger sizes online though.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gains Weight
  January 21, 2014

When I first heard about Russian bear, I thought it was a joke as well. one gallon of whole milk per serving? this product sounds nuts! but I tried it anyways and to my surprise, it was pretty effective.

I followed the serving instructions through out the whole container and im not going to lie, it was pretty hard for me to put down a gallon of whole milk in one day. not only because whole milk is so rich but the Russian bear was so sweet! it tasted like I was drinking melted ice cream (vanilla flavored r bear)which I know sounds like a dream to the poor guy who has been cutting for 12 weeks but my palate was pretty overwhelmed while drinking haha

overall, I would say this product is great for its purposes and if your looking to put on a couple lbs in a few days this product would be perfect but be aware it may be harder than you think!
oh and btw, you don't need to use a blender it mixes pretty well with milk I was expecting something a little thicker but it keeps its normal runny state.

Good luck TACKLING THE BEAR!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gains Weight
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.