Home > Categories > Protein > Protein Blends > VitaSport > Pro7ein Synthesis

VitaSport Pro7ein Synthesis

Pro7ein Synthesis VitaSport User Rating: (20 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 75% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Pro7ein Synthesis (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Pro7ein Synthesis Thousands of Supplements! Buy Pro7ein Synthesis
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Nu-Tek Pro5 Reviews
Pro5 (14 Reviews)
SciFit Fat Free Beef Stix Reviews
Fat Free Beef Stix (2 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite Whey Reviews
Elite Whey (71 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro Reviews
IntraPro (12 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Pro Complex Reviews
Pro Complex (106 Reviews)
9.3
MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Nitro-Tech Hardcore (66 Reviews)
5.9
MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews
Carnivor (55 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews
Elite Gourmet Protein (31 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Pro7ein Synthesis Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Pro7ein Synthesis Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Profile (18)
    • Mixes Easily (16)
    • Low Carbs & Fat (14)
    • Tastes Delicious! (14)
    • Only Availble At Nutrishop (10)
    • Little Expensive (5)
    • Only Avail. In 5lb (3)
    • Vanilla Is Pinch Bland (3)
    December 12, 2013

sirdrone

Age: 21

December 12, 2013
    Great product, great taste!

excellent product! I was of course recommended this while visiting nutrashop. Chocolate flavor is great although I haven't ventured outside of that. A little pricey but it's worth it. I've finished 2 containers of pro7ien and it has not yet disappointed me. Great taste that doesn't make me sick after a month of consistent drinking which is impressive to find in protein. Great for shredding fat. I also like how easily this product mixes into liquid. I'm planning on buying my 3rd container here soon I only wish Nutrashop had some competitors on this product so the price wasn't so high but aside from price I dhave nothing negative to say about it. Will take again!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Low Carbs & Fat
    • Mixes Easily
    • Tastes Delicious!
    June 18, 2013

David3007

Reviews: 13

Age: 22

June 18, 2013
    To many chuncks

Take it easy on me guy's this is my first review and I promise to get better.

Was looking for a protein to help me during my cutting phase. Was looking to stay lean and lose all my fat that I had gained from little exercise and not a good habit of eating. Started at 166 and went all the way down to 135.

Price: I went to Nutrishop to purchase this since it is the only place that carries it and I was told by the sells guy that this was a best seller and it would help keep me lean and cut. $59

Taste/mixability: I'm a big cookies n cream guy so I had to go with that flavor of course. Was not bad only problem was that the chocolate chips in it got in the way when I was trying to chug my shake fast but not a big deal. Mix was a breeze no chunks or anything of that nature.

Overall: Was not a bad product but since it was my first protein I have nothing to compare it to but I am on Forenza Pro right now and will review it as soon as I am finished with it.

Would appreciate any help on how I can improve my reviews thanks and keep on lifting
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Delicious!
    • Mixes Easily
    • Low Carbs & Fat
    • Only Availble At Nutrishop
    • Little Expensive
    Reply #1:
    CamSTL
    CamSTL

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 43
    Reputation: +1747
    Good 1st review. Im using this now but I use mine in a shaker cup or bottle so I don't have any issues with chunks/clumps.

You could always rate your categories with a number scale or letter grade as those are popular methods and go into more detail with your experience.

I understand tho, its protein, not much to say, but like I said, good 1st review.

February 18, 2013

NHLDucksFan

Age: 20

February 18, 2013
     I have had about three tubs of the VitaSport Pro7ein. This was the first protein that I ever purchased from Nutrishop and its seems to be a popular item for Nutrishop as the owner kept plenty containers in stock.

Value : A bit too pricey for protein, but what you get is somewhat worth it. I purchased it for about $70 and change and that was after sales tax.

Taste & Mixing : I have tried all three flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies & Cream). All three flavors are good tasting but the vanilla gets a little boring after a while. I went through 3/4 of a tub and got tired of it. The chocolate is probably is best in my opinion because it has a little bit of a hot chocolate Swiss miss taste to it. Cookies and Cream is good. It has little pieces of cookies in it, although they do get soggy real quick.

Effectiveness : After about 2 tubs of this stuff, I have gotten more lean muscle, decrease in body fat, more toned, and it raised my Amino Acid levels pretty well.

Overall : This is a good protein if you are new to Nutrishop and are looking to gain lean muscle and need some help decreasing body fat. It has no sugars so that is a plus for people watching their sugar intake.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Profile
    • Aminogen
    • Vanilla Is Pinch Bland
    January 29, 2013

MinneSolja77

Age: 24

January 29, 2013
     Review is going off the chocolate flavor. To start with the basics I thought this was one of the better tasting proteins I've ever had, and I only mix in water. Mixes very easily which is also nice. It's priced fairly. I think full price is $60 but there is almost always some way to get a discount at Nutrishop.

I'm not guru on what everything means on the label, but I think this has an excellent profile. I like how lean this protein was. Question becomes whether or not did it really help, and while I can't say it was a game changer for me it was suitable to my normal lifting/cardio regiment. I actually think I had better results when I was taking Nutrishop's other house brand "Forza," but to each their own.

I honestly can't say anything bad about this protein. If anything I would say that it's a Nutrishop exclusive, which affects how reputable it is. I personally believe blends are a bit overhyped, but I really enjoyed this product. Like I said I'd probably take the Forza over this one, but this might work better for someone else.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Profile
    • Aminogen
    • Tastes Delicious!
    • Mixes Easily
    • Low Carbs & Fat
    • Only Availble At Nutrishop
    December 18, 2012

Reviews: 12

Age: 28

December 18, 2012
     My friend swore by this product. So after hearing him talk this product up I had to try it for myself. After finishing Nitro-tech Hardcore I went to Nutrishop and purchased a 5 pound container of vanilla.

It has 32 grams of protein per serving. The bcaa are of the chart. It mixes very well and has a great taste.

I noticed lean muscle mass while consuming this product and did not gain any fat. I would recommend this product to anyone. I'm going to continue taking this product.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Profile
    • Added Glutamine Acid
    • Low Carbs & Fat
    • Mixes Easily
    • Tastes Delicious!
    • Only Avail. In 5lb
    Reply #1:

Joined: 8/2012
    Reputation: +1
    I swear by this product also but I pay 70.83$ for each tub(including tax) is 60$ all you pay all together?

Reply #2:

Joined: 12/2012
    Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +209
    The regular price is 69. I talked to the owner at nutrishop and got him to reduce the price to 59$.

October 22, 2012

bomck

Reviews: 1

Age: 31

October 22, 2012
     Let me start out by saying I hate going into Nutrishop. The guy working there is just trying to sell you the most expensive product on the shelf it gets annoying.

A friend of mine swears by this protein so I finally gave in and bought some. I'm pretty new to using protein and have only gone though a handful of tubs of Syntha6 before this.
    On to my 1st review.

Taste 7/10 I'm on my third tub of chocolate and the first two tubs tasted and smelled like eggs this third tub does not and I'm enjoying the egg free falvor

Mixology 5/10 I found that I was contanstly shaking this up again and again and always had to add more water to get the last bit out of the bottom of my shaker.

Value 6/10 This one is tough. I've paid 3 different prices with three different tubs. I'm sure you all have noticed that the Nutrishop doesn't like to use price tags. I talked to the manager the last time and he says I will get a tub for $60 from now on so $60 for 57 servings isn't bad.

Effectiveness 10/10 34 grams of protein with only 153 calories. On this product I have lost 10 pounds, recovery time has decreased and body tone has improved. No bloating and no gas.

Overall 8/10 For me this product works and it's even worth getting hassled in a Nurtishop to buy it. I would recommend this product to any one and I plan on buying more.

I have found this website very helpful when looking for new supps so I hope someone finds my review helpful. Thanks everybody

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Recovery
    • Excellent Profile
    August 15, 2012

mgaspence

Reviews: 1

Age: 38

August 15, 2012
     I have tried everything and this one tastes like no other. It mixes easily and seems to last longer as a meal replacement than anything I've tried. I now actually look forward to my protein shake. I'm glad I changed from a whey protein to a blend. It absorbs better too it seems I'm not so concerned about "bathroom effects."
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Longer Lasting Meal Replacement
    • Excellent Profile
    • Tastes Delicious!
    • Mixes Easily
    • Low Carbs & Fat
      August 9, 2012

transformat1

Reviews: 2

Age: 27

August 9, 2012
       I bought 5 lbs for 60 bucks so I don't really think the value was too great, it was fine though.

Chocolate taste was pretty good, ill give it an 8/10 I have had better.

Mixibility was prety bad that gets a 6/10

The combination of whey and cassein really did help me recover. I had a few scoops before bed and one right after my workout that definitely made a big difference.

Overall:

Pretty good protein, recovery blend was on point, taste was good, mixology sucked. I recommend, blend that bad boy up with some milk and you will be in heaven
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Excellent Profile
      • Tastes Delicious!
      • Mixes Easily
      • Added Glutamine Acid
      • Bad Mixology
      August 7, 2012

Age: 19

August 7, 2012
       Let me start off by saying im not a nutrishop owner or any of that i like what ever gives me the best results and this had deffinently got me results i was taking all max quickmass for 2 months,it did bulk me up but also added a little stomech fat. I go to the gym about 2 1/2-3 hours monday-friday and so i wanted to try somthing different and picked this up. literly did almost nothing different with my workouts and i lost about 6lb and im alot more cut but i did go down a lil in benching because im not as bulky. and this is after a tub and a half of usage. its about 70$ at my closest nutrishop but works great! i will continue to use this product. oh and i would take it twice a day one right after workout and before bed 1 1/2 scoop each time.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Excellent Profile
      • Tastes Delicious!
      • Mixes Easily
      • Low Carbs & Fat
      • Little Expensive
      • Only Availble At Nutrishop
      • Only Avail. In 5lb
      April 10, 2012

weastwind

Reviews: 21

Age: 22

April 10, 2012
       As many of you know, I am a firm believer in Nutrishop products. This was a great protein and enjoyed to take it.

Price: If I had to compare this product to any other proteins on the market, I would compare it to pro complex. If you take one scoop of pro complex, you get 56 servings for like 60 dollars. For Pro7ein, you get 57 servings for 60 dollars. It's basically the same value and I guess it depends on the taste of the product.

Taste/Mixing: The mixing was pretty good. It dissolved with just a couple of shakes. The taste I had was vanilla and I did not like it that much. The flavor was very bland with water but it was bearable. With milk, it tasted just like a vanilla milk shake.

Effectiveness: With a protein, you really can't tell the results. Although, I used this protein during wrestling season and it helped me get down to my weight class.

Overall: This protein was very good. I recommend this product to people who want to build muscle or lose fat because it works for both. I will try another protein blend and compare it to this one.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Excellent Profile
      • Aminogen
      • Vanilla Is Pinch Bland

Have you used Pro7ein Synthesis? Submit your own Review!