Pro7ein Synthesis

By VitaSport
Pro7ein Synthesis VitaSport
8.1/10
(Weighted average based on 21 Reviews)

Ranks #8 of 67 (better than 89%)
in Protein > Blended Protein
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

weastwind's Pro7ein Synthesis Review

As many of you know, I am a firm believer in Nutrishop products. This was a great protein and enjoyed to take it.

Price: If I had to compare this product to any other proteins on the market, I would compare it to pro complex. If you take one scoop of pro complex, you get 56 servings for like 60 dollars. For Pro7ein, you get 57 servings for 60 dollars. It's basically the same value and I guess it depends on the taste of the product.

Taste/Mixing: The mixing was pretty good. It dissolved with just a couple of shakes. The taste I had was vanilla and I did not like it that much. The flavor was very bland with water but it was bearable. With milk, it tasted just like a vanilla milk shake.

Effectiveness: With a protein, you really can't tell the results. Although, I used this protein during wrestling season and it helped me get down to my weight class.

Overall: This protein was very good. I recommend this product to people who want to build muscle or lose fat because it works for both. I will try another protein blend and compare it to this one.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Aminogen

To many chuncks

Take it easy on me guy's this is my first review and I promise to get better.

Take it easy on me guy's this is my first review and I promise to get better.

Was looking for a protein to help me during my cutting phase. Was looking to stay lean and lose all my fat that I had gained from little exercise and not a good habit of eating. Started at 166 and went all the way down to 135.

Price: I went to Nutrishop to purchase this since it is the only place that carries it and I was told by the sells guy that this was a best seller and it would help keep me lean and cut. $59

Taste/mixability: I'm a big cookies n cream guy so I had to go with that flavor of course. Was not bad only problem was that the chocolate chips in it got in the way when I was trying to chug my shake fast but not a big deal. Mix was a breeze no chunks or anything of that nature.

Overall: Was not a bad product but since it was my first protein I have nothing to compare it to but I am on Forenza Pro right now and will review it as soon as I am finished with it.

Would appreciate any help on how I can improve my reviews thanks and keep on lifting

Pros:
Cons:
  • Tastes Delicious!
  • Mixes Easily
  • Low Carbs & Fat
  • Only Availble At Nutrishop
  • Little Expensive

CamSTL

Posted June 18, 2013
Good 1st review. Im using this now but I use mine in a shaker cup or bottle so I don't have any issues with chunks/clumps.

You could always rate your categories with a number scale or letter grade as those are popular methods and go into more detail with your experience.

I understand tho, its protein, not much to say, but like I said, good 1st review.

transformat1's Pro7ein Synthesis Review

I bought 5 lbs for 60 bucks so I don't really think the value was too great, it was fine though.

Chocolate taste was pretty good, ill give it an 8/10 I have had better.

Mixibility was prety bad that gets a 6/10

The combination...

Chocolate taste was pretty good, ill give it an 8/10 I have had better.

Mixibility was prety bad that gets a 6/10

The combination of whey and cassein really did help me recover. I had a few scoops before bed and one right after my workout that definitely made a big difference.

Overall:

Pretty good protein, recovery blend was on point, taste was good, mixology sucked. I recommend, blend that bad boy up with some milk and you will be in heaven

Pros:
Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Tastes Delicious!
  • Mixes Easily
  • Added Glutamine Acid
  • Bad Mixology

chuckD's Pro7ein Synthesis Review

I have been taking pro-complex for sometime now and wanted to try something different. the person at Nutrishop turned me on to this Protein synthesis. I am on week 3, and i use 1 scoop three times a day with no side effect.
let me tell you, I am actually liking it. no gas or bloating with this...
let me tell you, I am actually liking it. no gas or bloating with this product. I'm recovering much faster, and i'm much leaner. I dropped 5lb after three weeks, and i didn't change anything with my workout. sounds crazy, but honestly, i'm actually impressed. I will stick with it for a little longer and see were this goes...

Pros:
Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Aminogen
  • Mixes Easily
  • Low Carbs & Fat
  • Only Availble At Nutrishop

Posted March 19, 2012
I just read all the reviews and it sounds like a bunch of Nutrishop owners wrote these...just saying...

Posted March 19, 2012
Hmm..Well, judging by what I am experiencing with this protein7, They could be just honest people giving honest results. Just saying..

Posted March 19, 2012
And you don't find it suspicious that almost EVERY review is 10-10-10? I've heard of a lot of people complaining about this particular product. Personally, I'd stick with a credible company like O.N. or Gaspari.

Posted March 19, 2012
Kaufy, I will agree, it does seem suspicious... However, have you ever tried Protein7? I haven't experienced any side effects with this protein yet. I am truly impressed with it so far. Also, I love Optimum Nutrition products, as I stated in my review above about using pro-complex. However, after using protein7, and experiencing the results I am getting, I don’t think any other protein is going to be of any interest. Furthermore, I don’t work for Nutrishop! LOL! They just happen to be the most educated nutritional advisers I have encountered. They have earned my trust. Last thing, have you noticed the blend in the Gaspari’s Myofusion? It is mostly a blend of concentrate. Wouldn’t that be a cheaper grade of protein compared to the protein7 which is mostly comprised of an Isolate blend?

Posted March 19, 2012
Sounds good Chuck, I do respect your opinion :) I'm not a scientist nor do I care enough to get the product tested but I'm usually weary of store brand products and their label claims...How much does the protein cost? I can pick up a tub of Myofusion for $43 or some O.N. whey for $49...not too bad for quality supps. For being a store-brand it should be close to those prices right?

Posted March 20, 2012
::BUMP::

soccer1's Pro7ein Synthesis Review

For how lean this blend is, it is one of the better tasting (best mixing) blends have tasted for the price. No, it is NOT as rich and milk-shakey as something like syntha-6 , but it also is approx. 83% protein (vs syntha 50%). Currently on my 4th 5lb jug of it and not tired of it yet... doing the C+C this time. (first few were choc-which is awesome) The c&c has little cookie bits in it which add to the flavor quality. @34gr per scoop, it gives you a big , 1 dose of time release proteins consisting of whey iso and hydro, caseins (micellar and hydro) and even egg white protein. I have dropped 3.5 % body fat from 12.5 to 9% on it during the last 3 months w/out much change to routine and diet. Strength has gone up a bit and cuts are def. shown more. I would def. recommend to anyone looking for an all-in-one protein! Really impressed. Hoping they come out with a berry or fruit flavored at some pt!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Added Glutamine Acid
  • Low Carbs & Fat
  • Mixes Easily
  • Tastes Delicious!
  • Excellent Profile
  • Cheaper Than Close Competitors (pro-complex)
  • Only Avail. In 5lb

Posted March 15, 2012
How much did you pay for it?

Posted March 15, 2012
I think I paid around $50 or $60 for a tub. It is a bit pricey but there's 57 servings in a tub. I agree with most of the reviews it is a good lean protein without a lot of fillers no unnecessary vitamins added or anything. I wouldn't recommend using it as a meal replacement bc it is so low in calories I didn't find it filled me up at all. Plus you may want to drink it after a meal or snack because it is very low in carbs

Posted March 15, 2012
I paid $65in Dallas ' uptown store the first time I bought it.... The owner always cuts a really good deal on 2 units (think I paid $110 last time (2mons ago) (no tax on supps in Tx) a friend of mine got same deal , and they shipped to him in Arkansas for $5 shipping added (decent) . Overall happy with it so far ! Heard choc PB is coming soon... Excited to try

Blackball69's Pro7ein Synthesis Review

Can't find a better protein label profile than this one. The taste is great with the chocolate, the vanilla is a little bland, but great texture. There is also a Cookies and Cream that has little bits of cookie in it. I'm not a fan, but if you like chunks, then you might like it. Overall a perfect protein for leaning out and is my nighttime snack before bed!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Aminogen

Posted March 14, 2012
    I just picked some of this stuff up at Nutrishop and i'm going to start it tomorrow and all i've heard about this stuff is its amazing and works wonders

chefneilde

chefneilde's Pro7ein Synthesis Review

This is my #1 go to protein.
    I've gone through 4 - 5.16# tubs ($54) and just purchased 2 more. I take 1 scoop 3 times a day (34grams protein /scoop).

This is my #1 go to protein.

The protein blend is made up of hydro whey, whey pro isolate, concentrate, hydro casien, micuellar casein, petassium caseinate, and egg.
    Pro7ein has only 1 gram of fat, 2 total carbs and 1 gram of fiber per scoop.

I also use ON hydrowhey right after my workouts.

I prefer using a blended protein compared to making my own or a whey / casein combo. The steady release of protein over a 8 hour period makes this product almost "bullet-proof" when my diet isn't as clean as it should be.

Results. (10)
    This is the base for my recomp stack.
    CLA, L-carnitine, mega-man flex, MCBCAA, Jacked, omega 3, pysilium husk fiber and SAN tight. I've slowly lost 15# of body fat over the last 4 months and Have increased strength.
    I do cardio on my 2 off days and my lifting schedule is a 5 day split. I cycle my carbs 3 days moderate carbs (180) 2 days low carbs (less than 80) and 2 high carbs (300).

Taste & mixability (10)
    I only like vanilla as far as protein shakes go and this is a clean tasting, thinner mix that isn't heavy in your stomach. It mixes very smooth compared to other blended proteins that I've used, so easily that 5 shakes in a blender cup it's good to go.
    I think they only have chocolate and vanilla so If your looking for some fancy fruit flavor your out of luck.

Value (9)
    I'm not really sensitive with the prices.
    You can't get this on-line. You'll having to purchase it at the nutri-shop.
    For some reason they don't put price tags on any of their products at the store and you don't know what your bill will be until you check out.
    Other than that It's all good. 3 scoops/day 1 tub will last a little over 2 weeks.

If you have a nutrishop nearby give it a shot.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Mixes Easily
    • Low Carbs & Fat
    • Excellent Profile

NHLDucksFan's Pro7ein Synthesis Review

I have had about three tubs of the VitaSport Pro7ein. This was the first protein that I ever purchased from Nutrishop and its seems to be a popular item for Nutrishop as the owner kept plenty containers in stock.

Value : A bit too pricey for protein, but what you get is somewhat worth...

Value : A bit too pricey for protein, but what you get is somewhat worth it. I purchased it for about $70 and change and that was after sales tax.

Taste & Mixing : I have tried all three flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies & Cream). All three flavors are good tasting but the vanilla gets a little boring after a while. I went through 3/4 of a tub and got tired of it. The chocolate is probably is best in my opinion because it has a little bit of a hot chocolate Swiss miss taste to it. Cookies and Cream is good. It has little pieces of cookies in it, although they do get soggy real quick.

Effectiveness : After about 2 tubs of this stuff, I have gotten more lean muscle, decrease in body fat, more toned, and it raised my Amino Acid levels pretty well.

Overall : This is a good protein if you are new to Nutrishop and are looking to gain lean muscle and need some help decreasing body fat. It has no sugars so that is a plus for people watching their sugar intake.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Profile
    • Aminogen

bomck

This product works and it's even worth getting hassled in a Nurtishop to buy it

Let me start out by saying I hate going into Nutrishop. The guy working there is just trying to sell you the most expensive product on the shelf it gets annoying.

A friend of mine swears by this protein so I finally gave in and bought some. I'm pretty new to using protein and have only gone though a handful of tubs of Syntha6 before this.
    On to my 1st review.

Taste 7/10 I'm on my third tub of chocolate and the first two tubs tasted and smelled like eggs this third tub does not and I'm enjoying the egg free falvor

Mixology 5/10 I found that I was contanstly shaking this up again and again and always had to add more water to get the last bit out of the bottom of my shaker.

Value 6/10 This one is tough. I've paid 3 different prices with three different tubs. I'm sure you all have noticed that the Nutrishop doesn't like to use price tags. I talked to the manager the last time and he says I will get a tub for $60 from now on so $60 for 57 servings isn't bad.

Effectiveness 10/10 34 grams of protein with only 153 calories. On this product I have lost 10 pounds, recovery time has decreased and body tone has improved. No bloating and no gas.

Overall 8/10 For me this product works and it's even worth getting hassled in a Nurtishop to buy it. I would recommend this product to any one and I plan on buying more.

I have found this website very helpful when looking for new supps so I hope someone finds my review helpful. Thanks everybody

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Recovery
    • Excellent Profile

mgaspence's Pro7ein Synthesis Review

I have tried everything and this one tastes like no other. It mixes easily and seems to last longer as a meal replacement than anything I've tried. I now actually look forward to my protein shake. I'm glad I changed from a whey protein to a blend. It absorbs better too it seems I'm not so concerned about "bathroom effects."

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Longer Lasting Meal Replacement
    • Excellent Profile
    • Tastes Delicious!
    • Mixes Easily
    • Low Carbs & Fat