Pro7ein Synthesis

By: VitaSport

Pro7ein Synthesis is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by VitaSport. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Does Pro7ein Synthesis work?
weastwind
  April 10, 2012

As many of you know, I am a firm believer in Nutrishop products. This was a great protein and enjoyed to take it.

Price: If I had to compare this product to any other proteins on the market, I would compare it to pro complex. If you take one scoop of pro complex, you get 56 servings for like 60 dollars. For Pro7ein, you get 57 servings for 60 dollars. It's basically the same value and I guess it depends on the taste of the product.

Taste/Mixing:...

Taste/Mixing: The mixing was pretty good. It dissolved with just a couple of shakes. The taste I had was vanilla and I did not like it that much. The flavor was very bland with water but it was bearable. With milk, it tasted just like a vanilla milk shake.

Effectiveness: With a protein, you really can't tell the results. Although, I used this protein during wrestling season and it helped me get down to my weight class.

Overall: This protein was very good. I recommend this product to people who want to build muscle or lose fat because it works for both. I will try another protein blend and compare it to this one.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Aminogen
  • Vanilla Is Pinch Bland
David3007
  June 18, 2013

Take it easy on me guy's this is my first review and I promise to get better.

Was looking for a protein to help me during my cutting phase. Was looking to stay lean and lose all my fat that I had gained from little exercise and not a good habit of eating. Started at 166 and went all the way down to 135.

Price: I went to Nutrishop to purchase this since it is the only place that carries it and I was told by the sells guy that this was a best seller and it would help keep me lean and cut. $59

Taste/mixability:...
Take it easy on me guy's this is my first review and I promise to get better.

Taste/mixability: I'm a big cookies n cream guy so I had to go with that flavor of course. Was not bad only problem was that the chocolate chips in it got in the way when I was trying to chug my shake fast but not a big deal. Mix was a breeze no chunks or anything of that nature.

Overall: Was not a bad product but since it was my first protein I have nothing to compare it to but I am on Forenza Pro right now and will review it as soon as I am finished with it.

Would appreciate any help on how I can improve my reviews thanks and keep on lifting
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Delicious!
  • Mixes Easily
  • Low Carbs & Fat
  • Only Availble At Nutrishop
  • Little Expensive

I bought 5 lbs for 60 bucks so I don't really think the value was too great, it was fine though.

Chocolate taste was pretty good, ill give it an 8/10 I have had better.

Mixibility was prety bad that gets a 6/10

The combination of whey and cassein really did help me recover. I had a few scoops before bed and one right after my workout that definitely made a big difference.

Overall:

Chocolate taste was pretty good, ill give it an 8/10 I have had better.

Mixibility was prety bad that gets a 6/10

Overall:

Pretty good protein, recovery blend was on point, taste was good, mixology sucked. I recommend, blend that bad boy up with some milk and you will be in heaven
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Tastes Delicious!
  • Mixes Easily
  • Added Glutamine Acid
  • Bad Mixology

I have been taking pro-complex for sometime now and wanted to try something different. the person at Nutrishop turned me on to this Protein synthesis. I am on week 3, and i use 1 scoop three times a day with no side effect.
let me tell you, I am actually liking it. no gas or bloating with this product. I'm recovering much faster, and i'm much leaner. I dropped 5lb after three weeks, and i didn't change anything with my workout. sounds crazy, but honestly, i'm actually impressed. I will stick with it for a little longer and see were this goes...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Aminogen
  • Mixes Easily
  • Low Carbs & Fat
  • Only Availble At Nutrishop

I have had about three tubs of the VitaSport Pro7ein. This was the first protein that I ever purchased from Nutrishop and its seems to be a popular item for Nutrishop as the owner kept plenty containers in stock.

Value : A bit too pricey for protein, but what you get is somewhat worth it. I purchased it for about $70 and change and that was after sales tax.

Taste & Mixing : I have tried all three flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies & Cream). All three flavors are good tasting but the vanilla gets a little boring after a while. I went through 3/4 of a tub and got tired of it. The chocolate is probably is best in my opinion because it has a little bit of a hot chocolate Swiss miss taste to it. Cookies and Cream is good. It has little pieces of cookies in it, although they do get soggy real quick.

Effectiveness : After about 2 tubs of this stuff, I have gotten more lean muscle, decrease in body fat, more toned, and it raised my Amino Acid levels pretty well.

Overall : This is a good protein if you are new to Nutrishop and are looking to gain lean muscle and need some help decreasing body fat. It has no sugars so that is a plus for people watching their sugar intake.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Aminogen
  • Vanilla Is Pinch Bland
  • Little Expensive

Review is going off the chocolate flavor. To start with the basics I thought this was one of the better tasting proteins I've ever had, and I only mix in water. Mixes very easily which is also nice. It's priced fairly. I think full price is $60 but there is almost always some way to get a discount at Nutrishop.

I'm not guru on what everything means on the label, but I think this has an excellent profile. I like how lean this protein was. Question becomes whether or not did it really help, and while I can't say it was a game changer for me it was suitable to my normal lifting/cardio regiment. I actually think I had better results when I was taking Nutrishop's other house brand "Forza," but to each their own.

I honestly can't say anything bad about this protein. If anything I would say that it's a Nutrishop exclusive, which affects how reputable it is. I personally believe blends are a bit overhyped, but I really enjoyed this product. Like I said I'd probably take the Forza over this one, but this might work better for someone else.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Aminogen
  • Tastes Delicious!
  • Mixes Easily
  • Low Carbs & Fat
  • Only Availble At Nutrishop

Let me start out by saying I hate going into Nutrishop. The guy working there is just trying to sell you the most expensive product on the shelf it gets annoying.

A friend of mine swears by this protein so I finally gave in and bought some. I'm pretty new to using protein and have only gone though a handful of tubs of Syntha6 before this.
On to my 1st review.

Taste 7/10 I'm on my third tub of chocolate and the first two tubs tasted and smelled like eggs this third tub does not and I'm enjoying the egg free falvor

Mixology 5/10 I found that I was contanstly shaking...

On to my 1st review.

Mixology 5/10 I found that I was contanstly shaking this up again and again and always had to add more water to get the last bit out of the bottom of my shaker.

Value 6/10 This one is tough. I've paid 3 different prices with three different tubs. I'm sure you all have noticed that the Nutrishop doesn't like to use price tags. I talked to the manager the last time and he says I will get a tub for $60 from now on so $60 for 57 servings isn't bad.

Effectiveness 10/10 34 grams of protein with only 153 calories. On this product I have lost 10 pounds, recovery time has decreased and body tone has improved. No bloating and no gas.

Overall 8/10 For me this product works and it's even worth getting hassled in a Nurtishop to buy it. I would recommend this product to any one and I plan on buying more.

I have found this website very helpful when looking for new supps so I hope someone finds my review helpful. Thanks everybody
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Profile
  • Good Recovery
  • Little Expensive
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.