Mass Fuzion

By: VitaSport

Mass Fuzion is a Weight Gainer manufactured by VitaSport. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

What should I take with Mass Fuzion?
Click to Expand

I've taken 3 bottles of Mass Fuzion and gained a bit of weight while taking it. Of course, exercise coupled with good eating is necessary, but this supplement helped a lot when I was trying to gain more weight. I was in the gym 6 days a week and taking this after every workout. I would mix the "Natural" flavor [no flavor] in with my Pro5 shake and it made it a bit grittier, but it tasted better, and in my opinion the shake was better that way. [If you've tried Pro5, you know how great it tastes already.] I weighed in at 153lbs in July when I started taking it, and now [February] I weigh 176. I give some credit to the Mass Fuzion, as I saw gains while taking it, but eating more carbs also upped my weight.
I would recommend this be taken with a shake, mixed alone in water I think would be a bad idea.
It's an excellent blend of Kre-Alkalyn, Waxy Maize, and it's ultrafine, making it perfect to mix.
I haven't tried the orange flavor, because I prefer mixing it with the already great tasting Pro5.
I hope this helps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gained Weight
  February 2, 2011

This is a great post workout formula, I take it with a whey protein. Ive used other waxi maize formulas, but this one already has kre-alklyn, and electrolytes in it. Have had a great increase in strength, and promotes some serious healing speed. Only downfall is Ive used some Waximaize that cost a lot less.
 Pros:
 Cons:

• weastwind
    February 2, 2011

Hey Kratos. I can see you love to shop at nutrishop. Have you ever tried the n'fuze by any chance?
  • kratos1000
    February 2, 2011

I have used the nfuze, but in all honesty I liked the kre alklyn formulation in the plain old kre alk complex a lot better. And with the nfuze cut your dose in half, Youll benefit the same.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.