Mass Fuzion

By: VitaSport

February 15, 2011

I've taken 3 bottles of Mass Fuzion and gained a bit of weight while taking it. Of course, exercise coupled with good eating is necessary, but this supplement helped a lot when I was trying to gain more weight. I was in the gym 6 days a week and taking this after every workout. I would mix the "Natural" flavor [no flavor] in with my Pro5 shake and it made it a bit grittier, but it tasted better, and in my opinion the shake was better that way. [If you've tried Pro5, you know how great it tastes already.] I weighed in at 153lbs in July when I started taking it, and now [February] I weigh 176. I give some credit to the Mass Fuzion, as I saw gains while taking it, but eating more carbs also upped my weight.
I would recommend this be taken with a shake, mixed alone in water I think would be a bad idea.
It's an excellent blend of Kre-Alkalyn, Waxy Maize, and it's ultrafine, making it perfect to mix.
I haven't tried the orange flavor, because I prefer mixing it with the already great tasting Pro5.
I hope this helps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gained Weight
      February 2, 2011

This is a great post workout formula, I take it with a whey protein. Ive used other waxi maize formulas, but this one already has kre-alklyn, and electrolytes in it. Have had a great increase in strength, and promotes some serious healing speed. Only downfall is Ive used some Waximaize that cost a lot less.
     Pros:
     Cons:

• weastwind
        February 2, 2011

Hey Kratos. I can see you love to shop at nutrishop. Have you ever tried the n'fuze by any chance?
      • kratos1000
        February 2, 2011

I have used the nfuze, but in all honesty I liked the kre alklyn formulation in the plain old kre alk complex a lot better. And with the nfuze cut your dose in half, Youll benefit the same.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.