Halo-V

By Vital Labs
Halo-V Vital Labs
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

BHeart

I would say that Halo-V was decent for a lean bulk

September 9, 2012

This review represents my first PH cycle. I decided to go with Hdrol as my first cycle due to all the recommendations that I heard. I was intending on running it as a cut (which I heard it was able to do). My macros were roughly 1700-2000 per day (I know this was a sharp deficit, but you will probably understand better as I describe what happened).

Just for a little background, I had recently finished up a 8 week cycle of DPol, Erase, and Compound 20. With hindsight being 20/20, I think I would have tried to wait about a month to allow my joints to fully recover from the Erase drying process (more to follow on this later).

I ran two bottles over a 6 week cycle, here was the layout:

day 1 – 50mg/days 2-7 75/100/100/100/100/100.

I preloaded milk thistle and hawthorn berry 2 weeks prior to starting the cycle.
My on-cycle supps were CEL Cycle Assist, GNC Multi, fish oil, CLA, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Liver juice, Modern BCAA, (Taurine –interesting story behind this one). My PCT consisted of Nolva, DPol, CEL P.C.T. Assist, Liver Juice, Green Mag (Creatine), Animal Stak (the last 2 weeks of PCT), fish/flax seed oil, CLA, and Lean Xtreme.

My stats on the first day of the cycle was:

Weight - 192.2lb
BF% - 17.8%

My lifting routine was a 5 day split (Mon-Chest & Abs/Tues-Back/Weds-Legs/Thurs-Bis,Tris, and Abs/Fri-Shoulders). I would do cardio (usually 30min of HIIT) on the weekend (and at least 2 days during the week).

Pretty much the first 3 weeks were nothing major to speak about. My weight made some immediate jumps (which isn't hard for me to do, since I'm an endomorph by nature), but I was keeping a tight eye on the BF% as it did it. The weight that I was picking up (according to the scale) was mostly fat (at first). This was the time that I decided to dial my macro down to the levels I mentioned in the beginning of this review. There were times where I honestly wondered if I real HDrol or not.

I made some slight gains in my lifts (but I mostly attribute those to being ready to move up in weight in certain exercises prior to the cycle). At this point, I was taking all my cycle supports except for the taurine.
Once I finished my first bottle, and shifted to my second, it was like a night and day difference. I got back pumps that damn near had me at a snail's pace in the gym (especially on back and leg days). After battling with it (yes, I was hard headed) I finally brought the taurine off the shelf..lol. Unfortunately, trying to get it to kick in after the back pumps had been in place that long was a big challenge (so note to self, just take the taurine from the start, whether you feel anything or not). By this point, the sore joints that I mentioned earlier (from my DPol/Erase/Compound 20 cycle) coupled with the back pumps really made things interesting.

I will admit I was glad to finally get off cycle. The next observation that I made is if you plan on taking Halo, you may want to ensure its during a time of year that you can easily stay on your clean diet (with the 4th of July and my Birthday occurring during my cycle didn't make life easy).

Final stats on Day 42
Weight - 197.8lb
BF% - 18.9%

So end of the day results, roughly a 5.5lb increase, with about half of that being muscle. Strength went up roughly 20lbs on all upper body lifts, and my leg press went up 180lb. Overall, I would say that Halo-V was decent for a lean bulk (not much on a cut). But after the night and day differences that I saw between the two bottles of Halo, I'm not likely to want to try it again.

• Inconsistant Potency

Too Many Sides

June 17, 2013

Started my cycle at 50mg per day for the first week and upped to 75mg per day for week 2 and week 3.

Had to cut my cycle short early due to too many sides.

Week 1:

Had to cut my cycle short early due to too many sides.

Week 1:
Start of my bulk - coming out of my cut and went from 4% body fat to 8% body fat; from 1K calories per day to 3K calories per day; from 150 pounds to 170 pound. These gains equate to about half muscle and half fat (2-4lbs of muscle gained, 2-4 pounds of fat gained, and 5-8 pounds of water gained)
no increase in strength

Week 2:
Sides started appearing including back pumps, mild anxiety, headaches, bloody noses, and swollen looking feet. Began to take taurine for back pumps.
weight gained stalled at around 170-172 lbs.
no increase in strength

Week 3:
Sides really picked up and had to stop the cycle early.
Anxiety started getting very bad, back pumps worsened, new rash appeared on the back of my left arm covering the entire tricep, mild migrates and blurred vision at night time, acne is noticeable by family, increased aggression/irritability, abdominal pain, diminished sense of smell and touch.
no increase in strength - but a large increase in muscle size (more of a blocky look than aesthetic though)
weight gained stalled - still fluctuated around 170-172 pounds

Pros:
Cons:
    • Inconsistant Potency

AS79

Posted June 17, 2013
    Were you using any support supps?

Posted June 17, 2013
    Is taurine all you took? what about your pct? But every time you decide to use a steriod you are taking a risk.

Gkeezy

AS79 support is for newbies who slice their bread horizontally bro

I highly recommend this product

February 23, 2013

Wow, I barely know where to start with this. So I just start at the beginning. I ran Halo-V until the bottle was empty. 50/75/75/75 with the last 3 days running 100mg, just to empty the bottle. Also ran cycle support by Vital Labs, Superpump Maxx, HMB, and added Hawthorne Berry(800 mg e/d), in addition to the regular multivits etc.

So for the cycle, the first 3 days of the cycle I was wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into, had some terrible headaches, felt lightheaded and a bit lethargic. But from day 4 and on it was no more problems at all. My strength and libido(not kidding) went through the roof. I did not weigh myself before starting the cycle, since weight itself tells you nothing. Instead I measured my chest, waist, shoulders etc. I adde 3.4 cm around my shoulders, 3 cm around my chest, went down almost 2 cm around the waist. My arms and legs got bigger. And increased personal records on all major lifts. My bodyfat went down almost 3%. The gains I gained, was dry, lean and solid muscle. Ate between 3500-4000 kcal e/d while on cycle, with 30-40g being carbs, 250-300g protein, the rest was fat.

I highly recommend this product, but make sure you do your research and get a proper on cycle and pct.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Effective

WarMachine

Posted February 23, 2013
      Post cycle therapy?

Posted February 23, 2013
      Usplabs testforce, Tribulus(6g capsules, 4 each day), 20 mg nolvadex e/d 4 weeks. And a crappy OTC pct I was fooled into buying

rbg34
      (-24)

Did not see any real changes with the use of this product

May 23, 2012

Did not see any real changes with the use of this product. It might have helped out a little bit with strength, but nothing overly impressive. No sides to speak of, for me anyway. I was taking 100mg a day. Next time I will buy something else.

Posted May 23, 2012
      Please stop and learn how to write a proper review before posting. Wholly crap both your reviews are horrid. You are aware these are Steriods right. How was your cycle set up or did you just take these not knowing what you where taking.

Posted May 23, 2012
      why would anyone give him a + for this?? its the exact same crappy review as his other one, word for word

rbg34
      (-24)

Posted May 23, 2012
      If you little boys want to purchase this product, by all means waste your money. I will not buy this product again or probably anything from Vital Labs. Oh and Dumb ass SSGdimsmash this product is NOT STEROIDS!!!!!!

Seanw

You suck

Beau
      (0)

Posted May 23, 2012
      They are indeed steroids, you need to do some research.