Green Vibrance

By Vibrant Health
Green Vibrance Vibrant Health
8.7/10
(Weighted average based on 12 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 9 (better than 100%)
in Health & Wellbeing > Anti-Oxidants
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Jpotter21's Green Vibrance Review

Not sure if this will pop up as an ER review, but might as well make the first one a good one. I have been through several tubs of this and I absolutely love this product. On to the review.

Profile- 9/10- This product covers so much. So much in fact, I've used it as a replacement for a multi vitamin because it makes me feel great. Some of the key things it supports:
- Cell Membrane/Nerve Support
- Anti oxidants/Circulatory support
- Liver Support
- Immune Support
- Probitotics/Enzymes
- Skeletal support
- Fruit and Veggie complex
The profile itself is huge. I mean it covers a good portion of the back side of the label. I feel something like this is great for overall health, and would highly recommend this for ph/ds guys as additional cycle support. A+ profile.

Dosing- All that is actually required is one scoop. And one scoop does really well. I personally take two scoops. One in the morning and one in the evening. I feel one scoop is sufficient, but I love two scoops and feel its well worth the extra.

Taste- I'm not even going to rate this. It tastes disgusting. But what do you expect? It smells just like it taste. Looks like hamster food tastes like hamster food. I tried mixing it with protein shakes and it made my shakes taste like grass. Now I just put the powder in my mouth and chase it with water. Kind of get used to it. Taste awful. But to be expected.

Effectiveness- 9/10- Where to even start. You know as bodybuilders,Power lifters, and lifters in general we probably don't focus on micro nutrition as much as we should. Greens and veggies are probably a rare word in most of our vocabulary. What I love about GV is the focus on micro nutrition. You hit so many things that its hard not to love what it does. I don't get sick nearly as often as when I did before taking GV. I also have very regular bowl movements which is an added plus. I also feel like this has helped with recovery and just overall detox. I love having the probiotics. I feel these are so valuable especially with high protein diets. If your a big red meat eater, definitely consider using something like this. Having all of the fruits and veggies will also help with healthy ph and alkalinity levels. There are just so many benefits to list and you really could go on and on. Definitely a multi purpose supplement that will cover so many different areas.

Value- 9/10- Upfront this looks expensive. Why? Because you don't really think you need something like this. But after taking it and going through several tubs this is honestly a staple for me. I don't buy multi vitamins anymore or joint support. I get the 60 serving tub from allstar which lasts me a month at 2 scoops a day. It runs me roughly 50 dollars a month. I just add it to my grocery bill because I feel its that important. I think the 30 serving is 25/30 dollars which still isn't bad giving what this product does.

Overall-9/10-GV is a great product. I feel all lifters should look into supplementation like this. We all probably don't eat nearly the amount of fruits and veggies we should. And don't focus on micro nutrition like we should either. This supplement completes a lot of those holes many of us have. And will supplement well to any lifters diet. Definitely check into GV if you haven't already. I can guarantee you will find it very beneficial. Have a good one guys.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Bloat
  • Great Source Of Nutrients

ron

Posted January 28, 2013
    Excellent first ER review. Easy to see why you are amongst the elite. I have actually been looking for a product like this. Think ill give it a shot. THANX!!!!!!

mhseaver670

Great way to begin.

Posted January 28, 2013
    Ever since I got a free tub to test out I have been hooked. Green Vibrance is as legit as it gets

Posted January 28, 2013
    @Ron- Definitely check it out. About as solid as they get.

@Seaver- Thanks man!

@Kevo- Chi and your review is what got me looking. GV is awesome.

Posted January 28, 2013
    LMAO at the taste portion.

Great review sir!

Posted January 29, 2013
    It really is a fantastic product. To this day one of my staples.

Posted January 29, 2013
    Thanks guys. I love me some GV too. Certainly a staple for me now.

chichistrong's Green Vibrance Review

Alright Alright Alright!! SR, this is simple, if you don't have this supplement in your line up, but you have 10 lbs of sugar coated caffeine and creatine in your pantry, then you are messing up BRAH.

I cannot explain the needed of a supplement like Green Vibrance in the lifestyle of meathead, gymrats, cardio bunnies, crossfit weirdos and even the sedentary unhealthy-fast-food-eating-oprah-watchin-dr.oz-believer peeople that are a good percentage of the population. In other words, this supplement is for everybody, but specially if you don't like veggies or get enough from your diet.

Profile(10/10)

First of all the ingredient profile from the stand point of nutritional and effective, it is superb. It has an incredible amount of vegetable juices and even if they seem that they come in low quantities, is the variety of the different veggies that this drink has. It also has antioxidant herbs and extracts in 4:1 ratio.

The probiotic profile is incredible, it has 2.5 billion (at date of manufacture)of 12 different type of friendly intestinal bacteria. To be honest, I did not know there were so many, call me ignorant, but this made do a lot more research into the health benefits of probiotics.

They can help you to improve your metabolism, keep unwanted (poop) waste from your colon, keeps your immune system healthy, increases the absorption of nutrients, decrease blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, constipation, etc. They simply improve your health and keep you healthy.

It also has an excellent digestive enzymes complex with vitamins.

Effectiveness (10/10): It simply works, how does it work? well if you think this will help you add muscle, it actually can, but I did not "measure" its effectiveness in that matter. I started taking everyday after my last meal. I noticed it will always relieve the bloated feeling. As the days went by, the digestive effects were improving.

I became a lot more regular (if you know what I mean). I don't suffer from constipation, but I don't go more than one big time a day. However, Green vibrance was making go early in the morning (as soon as I woke up), mid morning, mid afternoon and night. At first, I found it a little annoying because this went on for like a week or so, but it reduced to only 3 times a day which is the healthy standard according to.... I don't know lol.

The reason it probably made me go so much at first is because it was cleaning my colon that was more than likely full of it.

I did not feel bloated at all after my meals and I was definitely noticing the difference it made when I ate my foods. I eat a lot healthier now than I did a few years back, but the food did not make me feel sleepy, even if it was a huge meal. It went down easily and I felt good.

Taste(N/A): I will not score the taste because seriously people what do you expect from a veggie drink? Modern BCAA grape flavor or watermelon Xtend? Get your mind right. This has far more benefits than for you to care about how it taste. I could drink it with water and I personally liked the veggie drink taste, but sometimes I mixed it with grape juice or grapefruit.

Mixability (6/10): It could mix a little better, but to be honest I really did not care at all about the mixing properties of this supplement. With all the stuff it has, I am amazed it mixed and tasted the way it did. However, I will go into detail of how it mixes. If you do it with a spoon or shaker bottle, it still leaves a lot of residue at the bottom. You constantly have to keep mixing this as your drink it. Don't let it sit or take too long to drink.

Value(10/10): Why 10 of 10? It delivers, I know exactly how much I get from everything, it lasts a month, it made me feel better, it is actually good for you (compared to fruit punch caffeine. It seems pricey to everybody here because you are thinking about the other supplement you may not be able to buy because you get this, but think about how much your health is worth and how this supplement may actually improve it.

Also, if you don't like veggies (which is pathetic), don't know any recipes to prepare them, don't have time to make salads, etc. This is an easy and quick fix (not replacement, don't get it twisted) for that issue. It save you time and perhaps disgust if you cannot eat veggies.

Overall(10/10): Green Vibrance is the supplement we overlook because it has not value to us meatheads in the sense of muscle building and blah blah blah, but this supplement has a great source of nutrients that improve your overall health, which is important if you want to lift or simply live everyday. It has a lot of probiotics and digestive enzymes that improve your digestion, which is important if you eat 6 meals a day and you need your body to absorb all the proteins and nutriens. It lasts you a month, complete month, no BS servings because all you need is one scoop a day.

If you care about your health and you know how important it is to the bodybuilidng lifestyle or your lifestyle of choice then please consider this supplement. You will not be disappointed.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Made Me Regular
    • It Helps To Keep The Colon Clean
    • No Bloat
    • Great Source Of Nutrients

Posted July 19, 2012
      Great review ChiChi. This is a staple in my arsenal.

Posted July 19, 2012
      Yeah we need more reviews like this one. Excellent stuff, I learned and will probably get this.

Thanks Bros!

Posted July 19, 2012
      Picking some of this up today at work. Very helpful man!

Posted July 19, 2012
      Love this stuff as well, nice review.

adam777

Posted July 20, 2012
      Between your review and kevo's I'm going to have to give a try for sure. Good review.

Posted July 20, 2012
      Stuff is definitely a winner, absolutely incredible profile and smooth pooping : p

Posted July 20, 2012
      Who doesn't like pooping? Besides AJ, who does it like that one episode from Southpark.

Posted July 20, 2012
      Pooping is one of those pleasures in life that are incomprehensible... I remember that episode, it ***ed me off lol.

Cray

Posted July 20, 2012
      Legit just bought a tub for support during upcoming trend/epi cycle.

chefneilde

Posted July 20, 2012
      I bought this after seeing kevo's review. It's very hard to drink tastes like ground up seaweed, but it helps you poo. So I guess I got that going for me. Nice review.

Posted July 21, 2012
      Thanks bros, the pooping factor and the "ahhh" feeling you get from it is completely worth it lol... but seriously this stuff is amazing.

Posted July 21, 2012
      I most definitely agree with the value. For something with a profile like this, that value is unbelievable. Can you imagine the labor it must take just to get a hand on some of these ingredients? Definitely worth it.

And since you mentioned it, the 2.5 billion is an impressive # But it's only from 12 strains. There are way more than 12 strains present in our own microbiota, and they're numbers are in the trillions :P So yes, many indeed.

Posted July 21, 2012
      yea you are right, in the quick research I did,I found out there is a ton of different type of bacteria; however, it seems that some are needed in very little amounts before they become "pathological" (thats what they said). If you compare this to any other typical probiotic type of supplement, it only has 2 different types; the most common ones Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium kind that are usually "combined" to form the final product. Besides, this has a lot more stuff in it too.

Posted July 21, 2012
      I must be pathetic because I don't like all vegetables :(.. just a few. I'm gonna go jump off something high now!

kevO's Green Vibrance Review

First off I would like to thank Vibrant Health and the ER program for allowing me to try this unique product.
      For those who have absolutely no idea what Green Vibrance is or does, it is defintely not a supplement you are going to feel directly or see any tangible results from. However, it is something that can improve your overall health and well being.

Profile: 10/10
      This may be one of if not the most epic profile I have ever seen. This is like your multi vitamin on steroids, it has so much good stuff in there it is incredible.
      Im not going to list it all, so here is a link to the profile:
      Its pretty unbelievable how much they got into this little gem, and in my opinion they did a great job with the profile. All the ingredients are organic and in reasonable quantities, there are probiotics, digestive enzymes, and countless other minerals and nutrients that are very beneficial to anyone.

Taste/Mixability: NA
      Im not going to rank this one, because it is realy not meant to drink by itself. As one would imagine, its pretty earthy/grassy tasting by itself, but overall it has a very mild flavor. It mixes very well with protein shakes, tea or whatever else you put it in and it doesnt not greatly effect flavor or texture. All in all, Vibrant Health did a good job with this aspect of the product.

This is extremely tough to gauge seeing as though it is not a supplement you can directly relate effects to. However, just knowing how comprhensive a profile it has and the benefits of each ingredient, I would have to say it is effective for the purpose it is suppose to serve. Additionally, I did notice that my bowel movements were very regular while taking Green Vibrance, which I directly attribute to several ingredients in the profile.
      All in all, the profile speaks for itself and just knowing that my body is getting all those beneficial ingredients makes me believe it is a very effective product.

This stuff is not cheap, about $30-40 for a little less than a month. However, if you are looking for a similar product you will be hard pressed to find anyhing with such a great profile in this price range, so overall its a fair value.

All in all I really enjoyed this product and will be going back and getting myself some more. If you are in the market for this type of thing, I highly recommend you go with Green Vibrance. Its not for everyone and if you want a product you can 'feel' working this isnt for you. Two thumbs up from me.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Bloat
      • Great Source Of Nutrients
      • Organic Ingredients

Posted June 26, 2012
      The best way to measure the effectiveness of something like this is with how your digestive system responds. A supplement with a good amount of fiber, digestive enzymes and probiotics will help considerably in this department, which I can see you mentioned.

hulkish1

Posted June 26, 2012
      just like the protein but better. taste like grass and mixed like mud. solid review brother

Posted June 26, 2012
      Green Vibrance is one of my favorite products. The first time I shelled out close to $100 for the bulk size and the misses nearly lost her mind. Now we both swear by it.

Great review.

Great review.

Posted June 26, 2012
      super foods are awesome. My favorite is Pure Synergy by The synergy company. A while back I tried getting it added to the site but i guess no one was interested. Check it out if you like superfoods. its like 2 dollars a day but It made me feel so much cleaner,better and healthier it is completely worth it. http://www.thesynergycompany.com/ps_ingredients.html

Posted June 26, 2012
      Mother of god that has a good profile. If it didn't cost an arm and a leg I'd have to give it a try.

ZB

ZB's Green Vibrance Review

Review #4 – Green Vibrance, A staple of mine and I'll let ya'll know why

Review #4 – Green Vibrance, A staple of mine and I'll let ya'll know why

Green Vibrance – A probiotic supplement meant to aide in overall health, specifically helping digestive health, immune system support, skeletal support, nutrient absorption, the list goes on. Made up of organic veggies, it contains many micronutrients one may miss out with the lack of a complete diet.

My Experience – I picked this product up after reading the reviews on it on this site. There are a couple of great reviews on this product and I am glad I read them and went off their recommendation. I am an average 21 year old college student who lifts hard 4 days a week, and puts up respectable numbers in the gym. Not a professional, but also, not someone who takes the gym lightly. So anyway, when running green vibrance, simply put, I felt better. I normally run very simple stacks, consisting of a good creatine and a good pre-workout. With adding Green Vibrance in, the first effects I immediately noticed was that I was more regular, in regard to going to the restroom. I felt lighter after going, and for lack of a better term, cleaner. After eating carb heavy meals I would drink a Green Vibrance, and that sick feeling would never come on as it did when not on GV. As a matter of fact, even on cheat days when eating heavy sodium or greasy fats, I still never got that brick in my stomach feeling. Overall, the product is solid and extremely effective in doing what it claims. I did not notice any increased recovery or massive physical changes, but that is not the purpose of this product.

Taste/Mixability – I did not drink this for the taste, I drank it because I know my body benefitted from the nutrients. It tasted like dirty grass, mixed average, but I don't care, and neither should you.

Conclusion – Overall Rating 9/10. Overall, I decided to make this review short and sweet. This product can be found online as low as 45 bucks, for 60 sixty servings. Expensive, but you get what you pay for, and this supplement is better for your health than any bodybuilding supplement you can buy. Sure, it won't make you pumped like a NO booster, or hyped like a PWO, but it will make you healthier. I consistently am more regular, less tired, and less bloated throughout the day, and I have never even gotten a runny nose or any symptoms of being sick while on it. I find it complements a healthy lifestyle quite nicely, and can appeal to us weight lifters as well, looking for improving overall internal health. I have ran 2 tubs of this product, cycled every few months because of price, but will continue to do so for as long as they keep making it. Keep lifting hard bruhs, I recommend this product to EVERYONE.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Bloat
      • Great Source Of Nutrients
      • Organic Ingredients
      • Made Me Regular

MrMeToo's Green Vibrance Review

Let me give this a shot. Ive been taking green vibrance for over a month. I knew from the beginning that I wasnt going to get jacked or anything but creeping up in age I want to be health for my kids. I was pretty shocked at the way i started feeling while on this sup. before i would crash after the gym and some odd times i would go into zombie mode. But know even if im tired im ok, not cranky or stupid.

profile. 10\10 what can i say that the lable doesnt. Stuff has everything!! I eat really clean and 80% organic so that really made me intrested in this product. I still take a multi vitamin in the morning to fill the gaps but ive noticed that i retain more of the vitamin. or atleast my pee isnt as yellow

Effectiveness 9\10 I gave it a 9 because I cant know for sure how its working. I can only tell you that I feel really good. before if i didnt sleep well I was useless for the day. Something about it just gives me that little extra. I eat plenty and clean so I dont know but ill take it. I have noticed that after I eat a good size meal I dont feel bloated at all. even when i have a few beers on the weekend they go right threw.

Taste 6\10 the stuff is like dirty grass but in the supplement world its a peace of cake!!! Ive had way worse. a little trick my girl does is have the smallest taste of raw honey on the tip of a spoon to chase it with. It wipes the taste right out.

Mixability 8\10 not so good like i said dirty grass. really grainy, the more water its easyer but I like a small amount of water to bang it out! I made the mistake of mixing chia seed with it and lol i might of gagged way to thick! I like to take mine between my dinner and my hybernation snack.

value 9\10 the stuff is expensive! but you get what you pay for isnt that the saying. with all the work put into making green vibrance Ill say its worth it. gold standard isnt cheap and we know how it works!

overall 9\10 I plan on making this a staple in my diet. Im pretty regular on the regular but I like the boost green vibrance gives me and the peace of mind that im taking care of my body with all 25 billion probiotics. I would deffenitly recomend this to everyone but even more to people taking all kinds of sups. sorry for the spelling I hope that wasnt to bad Good luck

Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Bloat
        • Organic Ingredients

This is my first review so it will probably suck overall but the most important thing you need to know is that if you are not seeing results within the first 4-5 days let me assure you that you will by day 7. I was taking this for almost a week and not seeing any results at all but beginning on day 6 I was crapping by the truck load which was exactly why I wanted this product. I've taken one packet per day and my packets just ran out today and every day I crap my colon feels hollow afterwards. I only weigh around 160lbs so when I take a 2lb crap I can feel a huge difference that is indescribable. The logs themselves are nice and consistent also so a couple of wipes and you're done. This product should not make you diarrhea loose poo. I get nice solid logs.

The products taste is gross but I chase it with something, anything, in fact. I usually do not mix with the recommended 8oz of water but instead around 2-3 oz so I can gulp it down in a couple of swigs. I usually have to rinse the cup out with another oz of water and gulp that down so I get the full dose. There's usually a lot of residue on the walls of the drinking glass after the initial mixture. After that I chase it with a protein shake or anything else I can quickly get my hands on. It is imperative to have something ready to fire down afterwards. You cannot imagine just how bad this tastes. Do not chase with just plain water, maybe a PWO or a protein shake like I do. Don't be foolish and gulp down a 12oz pepsi or a beer and you should be all set.

Effectiveness after day 4 or 5 is tremendous. I'm sure peoples results will vary but if you are not seeing drastically larger logs of poo then your body is broken. This stuff will make you poop enough to make anybody's mother very proud.

I don't think that for what this product is intended for it is very important to go into detail of my workout or other supps I'm taking but I will say that I work out 6-7 days a week, cardio 3-4 days and I take 5 or 6 of other supplements. None of which should have any effect on the claims or effectiveness of this product. If anyone wants specifics I'd be happy to explain but for this product I don't think it should matter. If you want to remove oxidants from your system via pooping then this is for you.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Bloat
        • Great Source Of Nutrients

Posted September 16, 2012
        So your review is strictly based on this product making you poo?

Posted September 16, 2012
        Yes sir. It was the products claim and it was a successful mission. I have another box on its' way and I will continue to use this product for as long as possible. I take one large dump per day rather than sometimes going 4 days or more without pooing and even then sometimes only taking a smallish poo. Now I'm regular and that was the entire reason I took it.

Posted September 16, 2012
        Four days without pooing lol. Bro eat some fiber! lol.

Posted September 16, 2012
        I assure you it is no laughing matter. After taking a poo brewing for that long you get off the toilet with your anus hanging to your knees like some type of cartoon accordion, thankfully without the accompanying cartoon accordion music. This product is capable of ridding the Earth of this affliction once and for all. They should advertise it as such.

mhseaver670

Posted September 16, 2012
        I found it not really as helpful as funny. So I will give you the point for the great laugh.

Posted September 17, 2012
        I have to agree with mhseavrer670. Plus rep +

JelloBoy's Green Vibrance Review

I took/take Green Vibrance in a smoothie and have been for awhile, have one every morning, and every night. (I make it in the morning enough for 2)

Taste: Negligible/Fine

Taste: Negligible/Fine
        If your looking to take a supplement like this your not really looking for a taste factor because your more than likely mixing it in something to take it with like I did or your lacking this type of supplement and just need to take it regardless of taste. I couldn't taste it in my smoothies at all. If you don't make smoothies, try Apple Juice. Alone by itself, yes taste is lacking.

Price:
        I think a supplement like this is just expensive to be an "additive" in something else ya know? It's not a main player in my workouts, or recovery, but it is something I need in my diet. Now I'm not saying the price is bad for what costs go behind in actually making it, but just a bit pricey for a healthy supplement if you catch my drift. Example: Organic Food > Non-Organic.

Effects: 10/10
        Taking a supplement like this gives you GREAT effects. Sadly its effects you can't "feel". What I mean is that it's not a PWO, your not going to get a rush, or really feel anything at all besides you taking it. All of the effects are inside your body, in your system. This product is like a multi on crack.

PLUS+++
        *All of the ingredients are Organic*
        -They have Probiotics in it! (lil micro-organisms inside that benefit you)
        -Helps maintain healthy digestive tract
        -Full of things your probably missing in your diet (trace nutrients)
        -Helps circulation
        -Supports your immune system
        -Yada Yada Yada

Overall: 10/10 Great stuff.
        So many people, after taking it, swear by it. I wasn't even interested in this until I started trying to put stuff in my diet that I was missing. I was looking for a one-stop shop green magic pill something or another and I found it. I would suggest if your interested in this product go to their main page and take a look-see at their products.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Organic Ingredients
        • No Bloat
        • Great Source Of Nutrients

Cray

Posted May 3, 2012
        Nice review. I personally like OxiMega Greens by Controlled Labs but this looks like it's worth a look.

Posted May 3, 2012
        Definitely!

dowork1194's Green Vibrance Review

this stuff is great period. gave me great energy and nutrients throughout the day. BUT is taste like complete crap, but that shouldn't stop you from buying this. it is also sold in packets which makes it convenient for when i'm busy. i must warn you though, when i took it for the first time i was in and out of the bathroom every 15 minutes for about 3 or 4 hours. it cleansed my digestive track and it also detoxifies your liver, which is great for avid supplement users. after a couple of days using this product i had a flat stomach and it helped me feel full which then helped shed some weight. overall one of the top 3 products sold in supplement stores.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Bloat
        • Great Source Of Nutrients

Posted July 8, 2011
        Interesting stuff, thanks for the review.

toddv

toddv's Green Vibrance Review

Well, I got off this product to take a green supplement my trainer recommended- it's specifically for "athletes"- going back to green vibrance as when I was on it, my stomach felt soooo much better, plus I had LOT more energy. I have IBS and acid reflux now, so I could kick myself in the you know what for ever getting off green vibrance.
        I've tried other green drinks, but nothing seems to make me feel as good as this product- yes, it's a little pricey- but you can find decent deals online- plus, would you rather save money and feel like crap, or spend a little more and feel great??
        I wish they included the fruits with this product, but you have to buy the other product(rainbow vibrance) to get those- but I think green vibrance should be the "core" product- especially for someone who is using this product for the first time. I will get the rainbow vibrance later, but again, I think the green vibrance is the more important product for overall health.
        I learned my lesson- when you find something that works for you- don't get "cute" and try to find something "better"

Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Bloat

RNJ7377's Green Vibrance Review

I'm a firm believer the worse something tastes the better it probably is for you. This is one of this products where it just makes you feel clean. It's an excellent way to get all your greens in one scoop! Plus they are greens I don't have time to shop for. I won't hide it, taste is yuck! I mix it with protein and its no problem. If you mix it with a protein try and do it with something other than vanilla cause then you will taste the awfulness! This company seems to be transparent so I trust them. There is o much goodness in here you should take it! My wife and I also take rainbow vibrancy which is pretty much the fruit version of this one. GV might send ya to the toilet a few times but ya get use to it. Try it!

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Keep It In Freezer
          • No Bloat
          • Great Source Of Nutrients