USPlabs Versa-1

Versa-1 USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (25 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Micro Reviews
Jack3d Micro (58 Reviews)
Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Resurrect PM Reviews
Resurrect PM (25 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Getting Re-Focused w/ Versa-1 and Rigidula (Lecheek, RCSS, USPlabs)
Thanks again SSGdimsmash and LeCheek for the opportunity to log this stack Back...

USP Labs Versa-1 $14.24 if you really want it...
http://suppz.com/usp-labs-versa-1-30-caps.html Use coupon code NOVEMBER2013 for...

USPLabs gets warning letter for Oxy Elite pro and Versa-1.
WOW the FDA is really trying to crack down on USPLabs again. Let me know what yo...

LnK's Backlog: Reboot
I have been nervous to start a log, but the time I’ve spent around here has been...

Starting Versa-1 today should i take it by itself?
Sup fellas I had a quick question regarding versa-1. Should I take it on its own...

Anyone ever get less than they should in their bottle? Got 28/30 of my Versa-1
Just opened up my bottle of Versa-1 for the first time and counted it, 28 pills ...

Clippy's TX3/Alphamine/Pump X3 Run and Maxima's Turn to Get "Enhanced"
Hey guys. This will be my firstt attempt at a log, and I decided to take Maxima ...

cjm502's Log, To Be Resumed In The Future!
Hey guys, this will be my first log and im excited to get it going. To start, im...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Versa-1 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Versa-1 Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Easy To Take (16)
  • Strength Increase (16)
  • Vascularity (15)
  • Increased Endurance (14)
  • Over Hyped (14)
  • Slightly Expensive (13)
  • Ingredients Not Widely Familiar (10)
  • Nothing To Write Home About (5)
July 28, 2013

Age: 26

July 28, 2013
It is nothing what the Hype claimed, but still a good supplement

I will keep this short and to the point. There has been plenty of good reviews for this supplements and even though the skeptecism of the efectiveness is product, I still think the only way for you to know if this product works is if you try it.

USP labs and its marketing campaign are excellent at luring people into their new supplements. However, it seems that a lot of their old customers and somewhat disappointed ones, are not responding to their sales' tactics anymore.

USP labs is revolutionary and they really try to bring new and different supplements into the industry plagued with the same *** under different brand names, but I think it is time for them to rethink the way the mentally amplify the effectiveness of their supplements with astute marketing gimmicks and a legion of nuthuggers in the interwebz.

Profile (N/A): A unknown herb with citocholine. I will not go into deep science on the effects of these products, but I did my research and the first ingredient N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide AKA Aegeline, a main alkaloid of Aegle Marmelos Correa leaves which has no studies, at least from what I could gather, on humans and from the little that I found on this; it had nothing to do with anabolic properties or effects.

The second ingredient is citocholine a neurostimulant/nootropic. Perhaps this is why they called a min/muscle breakthrough.

Effectiveness(8/10): I am not naive enough to fall for ridiculous claims of "breaking PR on every workout," that I see "muscle I did not have before" or "this is the best natural supplemet I have used" because this plain good ol' bullsh.it. Let's be honest with ourselves, if you fall for this ***, you are just plain stupid and should try to learn how to discern reality from marketing, specially in the sports suppplement industry.

HOwever, despite of the BS they try to feed us with their bias logs and the nuthuggers in the USP labs forum, I stil think this is a great supplement. First of all, I did not build any muscle with Versa-1 and I was not expecting that, but Versa-1 gave me "You can fu.cking do it" mindset, tremendous endurance that I can only compare to Ostarine, a research chemical and nasty painful pumps, similar to when you are on-cycle.

After evaluating the effects of Versa-1, I can honestly say that all its effects come from the mental effects it gives you. This supplement makes mind over matter a tangible reality, not just a concept. I loved taking Versa-1 every day for my workouts because of how it made me feel in the gym. Excellent focus and a significant improvement in my endurance that cimply comes from "being in the zone." I can honestly say that my enduranced improved because of the mindset, not from any effects on my muscles from Versa-1.

One thing I also liked about Versa-1 is that its foucs had a prolonged effects, for at least 3-4 hours after the gym, so in total a good 4-5 hours. I used to take Versa-1 with Noopept and some caffeine to help me study and it got the job done.

One thing I would like to add about Versa-1 is how this may be a supplement that could help people preparing for a contest because of how it improves focus, specially during the last weeks of contest prep. According to the majority of bodybuilders, the mental and physical stress during the last weeks can be overwhelming, but I think a supplement like Versa-1 can at least help them stay focus in the gym when is low-carb day.

Dosage (10/10): a simple 1 capsule 30 minutes before physical activity.

Sides(10/10): zero side effects, no digestion issues. I had no problems at all with Versa-1.

Value(7/10): It is expensive considering this is not a staple. At $39+ a bottle for 1 month supply, it is not terrible, but adding this to your montjly supplement bill it can really stretch your budget. However, I can see this supplement to be a great replacement for PWO, so if you want to replace a PWO this would be a good option that sits around the same price as most PWO.

Overall(8/10): Despite the annoying hype and all the ridiculous claims of PRs borken, new muscle gainz and all kindz of gainz, I still think Versa-1 is an excellent supplement. It is a mind/muscle supplement, not a muscle builder like they claim and I enjoyed my experience with it. I specially liked the focus in the gym and the ridicoulous endurance. Although, it is pricey compare to other supplements that we sometimes add to our monthly supp bill. Also, there is higher percentage of people that did no like it and they have their reasons. It is just common sense though, don't expect to pack on gainz with a natural supplement; it will not happen. In addition, the only way for you to know how this works is for you to try it becuase it has no comparison to anything on the market. If your expectations are modest, I think you will enjoy it.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Incredible Focus
  • Consisten Pumps
  • Vascularity
  • Destroyer Mindset

Reputation: +801
I wanted this to work...but it was FAIL

WingedHussar
WingedHussar

Joined: 11/2009
Reviews: 17
Reputation: +175
Great review, Chichi. It's refreshing to see a review that isn't a novel. Clear, concise, and to the point. Good on ya and keep lifting!

Reputation: +2159
@ Brooklyn, I actually had no idea what to expect from this, but I had a feeling USP labs was going to hype this *** up like crazy. I liked it and I think this would work great in PCT to keep the drive in the gym.

@Winged, I appreciate that bro.

Reputation: +1988
I agree with winged I hate super long reviews as always nice review chi

Jpotter21
Jpotter21

Reviews: 49
Reputation: +1326
I too said the exact same thing to someone about the ostraine feeling, for that reason alone I've considered giving it another go. Kind of hard to justify the price though, for that being one of the only things I liked about it.

July 17, 2013

Age: 22

July 17, 2013
Another change of pace from the guys at USP Labs

This review is long overdue and I apologize. This product had tons of hype and tons of different results so I wanted to give it a true chance. I ran 1 bottle and decided I wasn't sure what it did. Typically, if you have to play the guessing game with a supplement's effectiveness, it's a bust. However, I decided to run two more bottles back to back and work with the dosing protocol.

Dosing: 10/10

Take one cap a day. Boom. I even tried taking twice a day on some occasions but the caps are easy to take and it's an easy protocol to follow. I am currently (and have been for 10 months now) on the Wendler 5/3/1 program and slowing increasing calories in a lean bulk fashion. I take occasional pre workout stims, multi, Beta-Alanine, and creatine.

Ingredients: ?/10

The ingredients- Aegeline and Citicolline.
Aegeline was originally used as an aphrodisiac but some research may point to higher doses showing an anabolic response. We are still waiting on more valid data on this one.

Citicolline's use is a little more studied as it has been used moderately for things such as Alzheimer's, ADHD, Parkinson's, and even brain trauma. It basically comes down to helping boost the brain's phosphatidylcholine levels which shows cognitive function benefits.

USP may be on to something but for the time being, we can't really say these ingredients yield significant benefits.

After running three bottles of Versa-1, I feel I can truly gauge the effectiveness. I do feel this helped me get in the groove a little better, specially on my days where I was fatigued. This wasn't significant enough to merit a high rating but I feel it did do a little something. I took it plenty of times with and without pre workout stims to be fair in it's rating and I still felt like I was a little more into it and focused during the non-stimmed days. Bottom line though, this stuff won't break PRs for you or do anything crazy. I didn't notice any increase in hardness, alpha male attitude, vascularity, etc like some explained. I track macro nutrients and training progress consistently so it is in my favor that I will yield more results than your typical gym-goer. I expected a little more but I'm not upset with USP Labs.

This product is typically around 35-40 dollars depending on where you buy. A little over a dollar a serving for something that is not heavily researched may not grab the consumer's eye. I didn't experience anabolic effects but I feel there were some cognitive benefits to the product. If you feel like you could use a mental boost in the gym, this may be worth a shot, specially if you don't like to take pre workout supplements containing stimulants.

In conclusion, I say this is worth a shot but don't expect anything crazy. I wouldn't call this a staple but I may throw it back in my supplement regimen down the road sometime.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Some Cognitive/focus Benefits
  • Easy To Take
  • Helped Mind Muscle Connection Slightly
  • Ingredients Not Widely Familiar
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Nothing To Write Home About

Very generous 6 for an ineffective product manni

cssrss
cssrss

Joined: 2/2013
Reputation: +114
Much respect for committing to a full 3 bottle run man and giving a solid review. Looks like I'll pass unless the price drops on this one

May 11, 2013

Age: 36

May 11, 2013
Good things come EVENTUALLY.....to those who wait

First off, thank you to all the USP guys for the 30 day trial of this product. With all the talk about this product (good & bad), it was a product that I was very eager to try & see if it was hype or the real thing.

In reviewing USP products, like most other supplement companies, my experience has varied. Some products I didn't like such as Yok3d, while Modern BCAA & Super Cissus remain 2 of my favorites, so I have no preexisting bias good or bad against USP.

Let me first start off by saying that this has been by far the most difficult product I've ever had to review, partly because of the product, and also due to unforeseen circumstances.

Before I get to the review, I had some very extreme variables that no doubt affected my experience with this product, and it wouldn't be fair to do this review without mentioning them:

1. The first week of the cycle, I tore a calf muscle playing racquetball, the most pain I've been in for a long time. Because of this, I was unable to effectively track my leg exercises and my deadlifts. I did however do upper body throughout this whole cycle.

2. I ran this with D-Pol & Triazole. These are pretty much my 2 favorite test boosting products, and I didn't wanna waste 2 months in case this product didn't work. Because I've run probably around a dozen daa/triazole cycles, I am very comfortable with the results, and I still feel I am able to give this product a fair shake.

3. I had sinus surgery week 6, followed by a miserable recovery and lots of blood & swelling, so weeks 6-8, my abilities at the gym were limited, but I still worked out.

Now on to the review:

Dosage: 1/day. I got the trial size bottle (my only complaint was there was only 27 caps in it) but I won't complain too much since it was free. I took the advice of others who said it took awhile to kick in and bought a second bottle so the cycle would be 57 days.

Not much to say here, it was $40 in the beginning, but I noticed Nutraplanet has it down to $30, which I think is pretty reasonable

Effectiveness: 9/10 overall
Effectiveness 1st 30 days: 5/10
Effectiveness last 30 days: 9.5/10

Before I get to the meat of it, I'd like to start with the sides. You can usually tell if a test booster is working just by watching for sides. I noticed almost from day one, that my forehead was poring oil, especially up by the hairline along with an increase in acne which is a good sign. The most noticeable side effect was the monstrous increase in appetite. The only product I've ever tried that increased my appetite the was this did was L-Dopa. Despite being on Adderall which suppresses your appetite, I sometimes felt like my appetite was completely out of control. I would wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning absolutely starved! Surprisingly I didn't gain that much, as my clothes fit the same at cycles end.

As far as results, I'm really glad I bought that second bottle. In my journal, I looked back and found the real kick in day was day 32. That day, I literally added on 4 reps to a weight I did a week before, which pretty much never happens. My bench has always been week, and despite best efforts is extremely stagnant. This was the first time in 6 months I've seen any weight added to it. Since it was the only exercise I could accurately track, I added 10% from beginning of cycle to end and hit a new pr which is especially amazing considering the circumstances.

Also noticeable, was my energy in the gym after the kick in was noticeably up. I was stronger especially in the second half of workouts where I normally fade. In addition, the one day I'm typically sore-leg day, I noticed very little soreness, so this leads me to believe this product gives off better recovery as well.

Summary:

That's my experience, I would definately like to give this another run with normal circumstances. I would like to alter the dosage to 2/day to see if this makes a difference. I would also like to go 90 days on this to see if the gains continue. Upon my second run, I will update this review under the reply part. Most importantly, do make sure to buy at least 2 bottles and give this product a solid 30 days to kick in.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Increase

Reputation: +809
    Awesome review, stocks! Thanks for the honesty, but next time you receive a beta test bottle with less caps than advertised, please PM me and I'll get it replaced. :)

TigerJT
    TigerJT

Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +181
    Nice Clean review!

Reputation: +2159
    Nice review bro, I had pretty similar results, but I felt them with the first bottle.

@Isam, I was also missing some caps about 30 of them :)

Reputation: +809
    @chichi I was under the assumption the entire ER crew received one?

Joined: 7/2010
    Reputation: +2497
    Thanks guys!
    @Isam: no a big deal, but thanks and I'll remember that!

Yes we did get one, but getting an extra 30 would not hurt lol

Nice review

mhseaver670
    mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 78
    Reputation: +2485
    great review man. I did not know you tore your calf. I know what that is like.. Its sucks!

Joined: 7/2010
    Reputation: +2497
    Yeah pretty rough tearing a calf, but I suppose better that than a quad or a ham

March 23, 2013

Reviews: 71

Age: 31

March 23, 2013
     First off I want to give the guys over at USPLabs, especially Cryo, ISam, and AAdam, a big thank you for graciously sending a 2 month supply of Versa1 for me to beta test.
    There was a ton of hype surrounding this product leading up to its release, which is typical for any USPLabs new release.
    Going into this testing I had absolutely no expectations of what to expect. I honestly had no idea whatsoever what the product was meant to do or what it contained. That being so, I truly believe I can give it an hinest unbiased review. The real question here is...Did Versa1 live up to the hype?

Content/Ingredients: n/a
    Prop blend: 400mg
    N-[2-Hydroxy-2(4-Methoxyphenyl) Ethyl]-3-Phenyl- 2-Propenamide, Citicoline.

As always USPLabs is innovative in their approach to new supplements and Versa1 is no exception. I have absolutely no idea what those ingredients are, they were completely foreign to me when I finally found out what they were. Some of the other reviews have a nice breakdown of what they are, so check those if you are interested.
    What I did find out after finishing the two bottles, was Versa1 was suppose to be geared toward creating intense focus/mind/muscle connection...Interesting because I typically really like focus based products and have had some good success with them in the past.

Dosing: 10/10
    As simple as you can get, 1cap 30-60mins preworkout, and 1cap on off days.
    Doesnt get much easier than that.

Being that I had no idea what type of product this was, or what to expect, one would believe it would be relatively easy to tell if it was having any effects on me, good or bad.
    However, during the first couple weeks there were very little noticeable effects. All that could be noted was a slight increase in perspiration and a minor spike in hunger.

Leading into week 3 and thru the rest of the 8 week run is when the effects became more noticeable. There was a definitive increase in vascularity throughout the day as well as an improved sense of well being. During my workouts I definitely noticed an increased pump, some increased focus and motivation, as well as an increase in endurance. Obviously all of these effects were welcomed as they allowed for more productive workouts. However, I must note that the consistency of these effects was not the best. There were several times were I got barely anything out of Versa1 unfortunately and for me the key to a good product is consistency.

Another thing to note is that I took Versa1 without stimulants for the initial 4 weeks, however after those 4 weeks, stimulants were added and there was a definite synergistic effect going on. It was nothing earth shattering, but it enhanced the effects I was already noticing.

In addition to the effects I listed above, I also experienced a rather significant increase in bodyweight as well as the expected increase in strength that usually goes along with it. Could I directly attribute any of theses effects to Versa1? I would be hard pressed to say any of that was a direct result of Versa1, I truly believe those effects were achieved thru my diet and hard work.

All in all, I enjoyed the effects of Versa1, but I have to say that I have had more success with other focus based products that are significantly cheaper.

$30-40 online for a months supply
    Not a bad value in my eyes, but nothing spectacular either.

Overall Versa1 was a decent product for me.
    Did it live up to the hype and give me insane results like some of the logs I saw? Plain and simple, NO. However, that does not completely destroy the value or effectiveness of Versa1. It did provide me with some very solid workouts and a nice sense of well being and for that Id say its worth giving a shot at the very least, and as we all know supplements effect everyone differently, Versa1 is no different.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Vascularity
    VonBoom
    VonBoom

Joined: 2/2013
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +255
    Nice review, man. I too have heard a lot of hype about Versa1 and was wondering if it would live up to it. +1

Age: 26

March 16, 2013
     Before I kick this review off I would like to say by no means am I a Usp labs hater in fact two of my favorite product are made by USP Labs Compound20 and AP. With that said Versa-1 was a complete waste of money. And I have to say the marketing and hype behind this product is similar to old school Muscletech.

Dosing:10/10: This is probably the only place Versa-1 shined for me. The dosing was simple on workout days take 30-60 minutes prior to exercise and on non workout days take with or without food. The capsules are not very large and at no point did one ever stick to my throat they went down smoothly, which is nice compared to the Animal pak and Animal omega capsules/pills. I opted to dose Versa-1 with jack3d micro 46 minutes prior to training figured I would keep it in the family.

Effectiveness:1/10 I would break down week by week comparisons like other reviewers did but there was never a significant change from the first day I took Versa-1 till the last day. At times I felt like my focus was off the charts with Versa-1 but if you read my micro review you would know that micro gives me great focus so I doubt It was the Versa-1. The fact of the matter is I didnt buy Versa-1 to have better focus I bought it to receive all those Pr breaking benefits and muscle gains that all the beta testers claimed to receive. I am not saying the the people that were chosen to beta test this product was lying maybe the beta test batch was different from the sold batch, because I didn't feel nothing of any significance from Vers-1.

I ran Versa-1 for 6 weeks before I decided I wasn't gonna keep wasting my time taking an ineffective product. Did my maxes increase in that time frame yes but I can assure you it wasn't anything significant that made me say wow Versa-1 has arrived. Needless to say I been of Versa-1 for a couple of weeks now and I feel the same way I did the whole 6 weeks on Versa-1.

Value:1/10 As I said before I base my value off results not price so even though the IC deal was reasonable I regret I even wasted money trying Versa-1. On bodybuilding.com you can find versa-1 for $39.99 which comes out to be about $0.67 per serving, so I wouldn't call it a bank breaker if decide you wanna give versa-1 a go.

Overall:1/10 At the end of the day this product failed miserably in my eyes. I truly think the marketing behind this product set versa-1 up for failure its pretty hard for any natural supplement to do the things Versa-1 was said to do. Think about this its like going to the zoo expecting to see zebras and once you get there its just white horses with black paint stripes, not cool bro.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Some Focus
    • Over Hyped
    • Ingredients Not Widely Familiar

Reputation: +3569
    This should be interesting. But that's why you're my bro - no fear. It's hard for any OTC supp to live up to steroid-like results but my experience was very similar in that it didn't come close. I jumped on the bandwagon becuase at the end of the day, USP is a reliable company with solid products under their belt, but after 2 bottles, I just didn't see this as one of them, either. Honest review, bro and even if you get flamed for the rankings, I'll stand beside you.

Haha I will survive

WarMachine
    WarMachine

Reviews: 73
    Reputation: +2358
    Sorry V1 didn't work for you bro, great review nonetheless!!!

chefneilde
    chefneilde

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 27
    Reputation: +768
    Line have you ever rated anything lower than v-1?

Nope I never have chef

Reputation: +474
    nice to see that Im not the only one who thinks the batches could be different.

Joined: 11/2009
    Reputation: +3478
    I didn't receive much out of this either bro. I wanna give it another go though before I make up my mind. Just had too many variables going on in my life at the time I dosed it.

Great review homie. Hope your off-season is going well.

CamSTL
    CamSTL

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 43
    Reputation: +1747
    Im pretty sure you WON'T get flamed for anything. Thorough reviews like this are needed, good & bad.

That said, Good review man

Reviews: 37
    Reputation: +1228
    @manimal that Mohawk u have renders all supplements useless

Reviews: 22
    Reputation: +113
    Great honest review. I have effective Ostarine at home , so i do not see any reason to try Versa 1 for now

metalhead
    metalhead

Joined: 7/2011
    Reputation: +16
    Great review. Always intriguing how people fall for hyped supplements. There is no magic muscle-building substance undiscovered, even if some companies want to make us believe..

RaleighReps
    RaleighReps

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 4
    Reputation: +167
    Good & honest

Age: 35

March 16, 2013
     USPLabs was so nice to provide the reviewers with VERSA 1. Special thanks to Casey, Adam, Cryo and iSam. We love the folks over the USPLabs, but that does not spare them from the Bladeski independent style of reviewing a slightly over hyped supplement. Versa 1 is marketed as a patent pending anabolic supplement that supports increase body weight without increased food intake as well as enhanced Lean Body Mass to fat ratio. I was able to be part of the beta test (Coded Patented Anabolic) and then the subsequent release (Versa 1). This supplement may have had some of the most hype in recent memory, with people from the Alpha testing having some serious strength, weight, recomp gains.

How I ran it: Exclusively preworkout with my preworkout (which varied). 1 pill a day, about 45 minutes prior.

Sides: No negative sides

Ingredients: N-[2-Hydroxy-2(4-Methoxyphenyl) Ethyl]-3-Phenyl- 2-Propenamide, Citicoline. At a Proprietary Blend of 400mg. I personally have never seen or heard of these ingreidents. Not much research I could find either.

Stack: Versa1, preworkout, whey....

My Routine: As many of you know my routines are based on supersets, dropsets and monster sets.

Effectiveness 6: I am with my man Hulk here as to the effectiveness. This is a tough one to judge, especially on one bottle. I only ran a single bottle, as that is the most real world situation most people will be operating in. I want to break the effectiveness down into the week periods.

Week 1 & Week 2 - I may have made some increased sweating at the gym, but it was not consistent and when speaking to the other ERs, their results were similar on the first couple weeks. A bit more hunger, a bit more sweating in the gym (periodically), but nothing else. No strength, weight or body gains. I did notice more focus from taking Versa 1 with my standard preworkouts.

Week 3 - I noticed a bit more vascularity coming into week 3. Additionally I noticed some slight strength gains, but this could be through hard work and discipline rather than the Versa 1 . Honestly, I was really searching for the answers to what this supplement was really doing for me. I believe Hulk and I spoke daily on the phone trying to figure this out. I was up about 1 pound coming out of week 3.

Week 4 - This is where the week actually kicked in a bit, but not to the unreal assertions that others in the alpha testing were making. I noticed increased vascularity, increased strength and some minor weight gain coming from weeks 3 and 4. My core lifts (squats, deads, bench and military) all had about a 1-2 rep increase. At at this point the bottle was empty, I had another bottle, but I had an obligation to run other products for the ER. Would have week's 5-8 been better? Perhaps as others have noted similar results in weeks 5-8.

So I was up a total of 2 pounds, so no significant change to my diet nor my training regimen. For a 40 dollar supplement I was not significantly impressed, given the amount of hype over this supplement. Don't get me wrong it isn't a terrible supplement, but for 40 dollars for 4 weeks, you expect more. I attempted to not let the alpha testers sway my opinions and give me false hopes, but with all the opinions coming out of the USPLabs' forums it was hard to ignore.

Value 6: A 30 serving bottle will run you close to $40, which is expensive given the results. As I said I did not run a two bottle cycle, but I wouldn't expect to have to run 2 bottles to see results. If you market it in 30 count bottles, then results should be given in a single bottle.

Conclusion 6.5: As noted above, this supplement does provide some benefits, by providing increased vascularity and strength gains near the end of the cycle, but by the time you notice the benefits the cycle is over. Starts too late, and finished before you notice. I recommend everyone try this at least once, because people had a wide variety of results, based on my research and speaking with the other members. It may be for you, but I can not give it the Bladeski seal of approval. You must try for yourself and judge, but as I said I recommend doing so.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • More Focus
    • Strength Increase
    • Vascularity
    • Over Hyped
    • Ingredients Not Widely Familiar
    • Slightly Expensive
    sdunlimited
    sdunlimited

Joined: 1/2013
    Reviews: 29
    Reputation: +1066
    One word on this one: Unbiased

That's what is so great about SR!

Up two pounds in 4wks could be 100% attributed to your hard workouts and proper diet so I can absolutely see the difficulty in trying to rate this.
    Based on your results and detailed review, looks like you nailed it with the triple 6's

Reputation: +2159
    I am on the same boat as you, but I actually liked it a bit more. The focus and pump is ***in unreal with this ***. Also, the endurance I had with this reminds me of Ostarine after a few weeks in.

Reputation: +2878
    Like I said. It seemed people had a wide range of results. My recommendation is it try it and see what you think.

Reputation: +474
    yo you dont know what youre talking about this is like unicorn blood times 50000!

Just kidding blade, Good review I agree. I found that the beta test results were pretty good but I am not seeing a whole lot from the bottles I purchased.

Reputation: +3569
    Blade, I'll give you a brand new dollar bill if I can just copy your review. Pretty much the same experience.

Cryoburner
    Cryoburner

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +802
    I hate you blade! :D

Reputation: +2878
    @lava Give me a bunch of crisp one dollar bills and you can steal it ;)

@cryo u mirin? ;)

Abandoned
    Abandoned

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +187
    Based on what you have said about it,I would not run out to purchase it,but chichi is comparing it to osta,so I am not sure what to think as of yet,guess I will have to look into this product more.

Reputation: +3046
    great review i agree this product is good not great maybe stacked up with a test booster and ai but straigth up it was not impressive.

Reputation: +801
    lol you and Hulk... besties lol+

No bromance going on!

Bawse review as usual.

February 18, 2013

Age: 29

February 18, 2013
     What’s up guys I have been waiting on writing this review for a little while I wanted to be 100% on all aspects as I could. Today we will go over Versa-1 from USP lab. I was lucky enough to be picked as a beta tester and then the USP guys gave us another 30days to see full results. This product was interesting to say the least and after reading some of the alpha logs over at USP direct forums and I was really pumped to get in on this. I will break this review down into a couple main categories and I will explain a little more on this product from my personal experience.

--------Dose/ timing 9/10--------------------

Very simple, 1 pill 60min pre workout and 1 pill on off days. I tried to take every pill at the same time everyday this way there is no mistake on the dosage protocol and I would not have any issues with half-life or even the possibility of forgetting a pill.

--------------Effectiveness 7/10-------------

After many hours reviewing others logs and reading what they are claiming it started to become more and more of a hype then a solid product. People had claims of 3lbs of lean mass gained in 7days and new pr’s after first dose. Once I started reading this I was a bit confused since real steroids and designer steroids don’t yield those results so I kept an open mind and ran this for 8weeks following the recommended dosage since this was a beta-run. I will break this down a little further into a week by week progress.

Week1-3
    Nothing crazy it made me a bit hungrier then normal but there was no crazy weight gain in fact I noticed a 1lb decrease in body weight. Lifts all stayed the same no amazing PR’s on every session and no recovery changes just felt the same as I normally do. Pumps were up a bit weeks2 and forward through the cycle but again this is nothing like I was reading from the others on the USP forum.

Week4-6
    Here is where I started to notice a change. By week 4 I noticed my stamina was up and I could get 1-2more reps at weights I couldn’t in the previous weeks. Still no crazy weight gain I gained back the 1lb I lost in the first weeks. People have had claims of 8lbs in 30days with 20lb increases in lifts again quiet strange because you can’t get results like that off unicorn blood. My results on this were fairly consistent with what I expected decent strength increase good endurance with an unexpected pumps and vascular appearance.

Week-7-8
    More of the same results I noticed a slight more dense muscle feeling and a total weight gain of 3lbs after 8weeks pumps remained through the whole cycle and I broke a couple of PR’s while on the versa-1 but it was not like the logs I have read made it out to be. It was viewed as a miracle muscle builder anabolic compound and it worked as well as a natural HGH builder or natural test booster. All honesty I will say that the product is a good product on an 8week run 3lbs of lean mass while dropping .5%BF is not bad for an all natural supplement.

-------------Content N/A---------------------

There really isn’t enough out there on the compound in versa-1 for me to fully break down and grade, but I will do a quick run through and inform our members of what I do know about it. But this is what we get it is an all natural leaf extract with a chemical compound name N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide, Cytidine 5’-diphoscholine. What strikes me as odd is that in low doses it is used in fat burners and in a higher dose in the anabolic versa-1. It looks like this product is used more for a mental focus over anything of which I can find. Ron has a pretty good write up on it in his review.

----------Value 7/10------------------

Not a horrible value it looks like 35-40.00 bucks from the vendors and it will become more and widely available in a couple months just keep in mind everyone is different and if your like me 4weeks will not even scratch the surface get 2 bottles. 1.33 a serving of a product that reacts well with most PWO and gives a solid result much like a natural test booster or natural HGH supplement. It is well worth the try if you have the cash to spare. I would give it a better score here if the price was 1.00 or under per serving.

Overall I went into this with an open mind even after reading the bogus claims and exaggerated logs on the other forum. I feel I can do more justice with straight honesty and unbiased reviews. Timing is easy just remember to take the pill every day and your all good. Effectiveness is a selling point for almost every supplement and the hype machine can run away with this section but I again stay focused on what this product does for me and It wasn’t amazing but it wasn’t bad either it worked well in fact I just needed 8weeks to get the solid results. Content is still a mystery since the leaf extract is very new and I was unable to find a lot on it. value is not horrible since the product did work I would like to run this again after a cycle and see if I can make gains I will give this a hulk seal of approval and recommend people to give this a shot with an open mind.

-k-

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase
    • Vascularity

Reputation: +1988
    Gaining 3lbs in 8 weeks is amazing bro if i gain that on my run with versa 1 id give it 10s across the board. Good honest review

Reviews: 71
    Reputation: +3978
    Good review, I had a very similar experience with Versa1.
    Decent product but nothing miraculous...

Reputation: +3046
    thanks guys it was a good product but nothing amazing just good

Solid review bud

Reputation: +3569
    Appreciate the unbiased review - fantastic job.

Cray

unicorn blood=AMAZING!!!!

Reviews: 37
    Reputation: +1228
    Hulkish- honest review

When was ur last day of versa-1?

Reputation: +3046
    3weeks ago frank i started my cycle with 1 week left on the versa-1 now im full anabolic.

Meuth
    Meuth

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 40
    Reputation: +3593
    Did your diet stay the same or did it increase when your hunger went up?

Reply #13:

Reputation: +3046
    i ate when i was hungery. so it did increase a little bit. nothing crazy buddy

Reply #14:
    Twill
    Twill

Joined: 1/2013
    Reviews: 4
    Reputation: +3
    Good review, sounds like a good product.

I just picked me up sum eariler from Ultimate Nutrition and I can't wait to see what results I can get.

If its like yours and tha other reviews I look fwd to sum strength gains!

Reply #15:

Reviews: 22
    Reputation: +113
    Great honest review. i don't believe in hypes :)
    I've run very successfull Ostarine, so i may interested give Versa 1 a try.

November 27, 2013

cjnator

Reviews: 7

Age: 25

November 27, 2013
    This was a hit for me but no home run...

Hey guys, I have taken this on 3 separate occasions so I will do a quick write up on all three runs. I have taken this solo twice; once on a cut and once on a bulk, the third time was with Mass HGH on a bulk.

Dosing 10/10: Once before your working and once on rest days whenever you want; nothing complicated.

Effectiveness Overall 7/10:

Cut 8/10: Well I took this when it first came out while cutting and it was good for me. I was dropping weight while getting stronger but not consistently. The first two weeks was just great pumps and focus, then between week 3 and 5 my strength was shooting up but after that it slowed down. It really help me preserve muscle while loosing weight and body fat. Also it helped in recovery and endurance since I was on a calorie deficient diet

Bulk 6/10: Well the pump, strength, endurance, and focus was there but not as strongly as the first run. The focus was somewhat consistent for a week or two but It just went away even with pre workouts. The pumps were there but not really consistent. Strength came but it was not as good as the first run even though I was on a cut which is weird. I did gain weight but there was no difference when I added it in compared to when I did not use it.

Bulk w/ Mass HGH 7/10: This was the same as the other bulk but most of the time there was no focus after the first week. The pumps were extremely inconstant but that may have been because of all the caffeine I took pre workout. One good thing was the endurance but that came a little late this time.It really helped me get my strength back quicker then if I just workout without it but Versa's recovery was also assisted by Mass HGH.

Value 5/10: I got these for 40$ a bottle and I do not think it was worth it. I felt it only helped with holding my muscle on a cut and on a bulk it is nothing special. When it came to endurance, assisting in building muscle, and gaining strength creatine alone would be a cheaper and better supplement IMO.

Overall 6/10: Even though I had one good run and two OK runs, it not worth the price for me. I would think about running this for a 4th time since I feel every time I use it the effectiveness lowers.

*There was a large gap of time between each bottle.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Some Focus
    • Easy To Take
    • Excellent Recovery
    • No Vascularity
    July 27, 2013

Age: 21

July 27, 2013
    Does it work?

I know I Know, I logged this 8 months ago or whatever but I wasnt sure on effectiveness so I really gave it some more time. You usplabs guys probably thought I would never write the review

I have used this product 3 times. Originally tested and logged on SR.

Also because of my log results took advantage of the IC deal along with several others and ended up with 8 bottles of this stuff or whatever. Never did quite get those results that I had from my original log. But I will touch on all that later.
    Just wanted to say I gave this product ample time.
    1 30 day cycle
    2 8-12 week cycles that were 4+ weeks apart

Dosing--------------------
    Very Simple 1 cap 30 minutes preworkout

Effectiveess---------------------
    This is where it gets weird. During the original Patented Anabolic Log I had some extreme results. Think I had about 20 lbs added to most of my lifts, PRs popping out frequently, very good focus and solid pumps and good vasodilation.
    But on my other runs I did not experience the same results. Dont get me wrong its not like it did nothing but I doubled the dosage and was taking 2 caps every day preworkout. I did this because I was hoping to get those original results back. And it worked that much better at 2 caps. I did not continue to gain strength like a madman but my strength was going up. Yet I was also taking other strength increasing supps like test boosters, etc. So it was not directly from the Versa. The focus also wasnt there all the time that was very inconsistent. Some times I was just in the zone to kill it and other times No difference. I did always notice an increase in vascularity. And it was like an all the time vascularity not only in gym. That is one thing I noticed faded right after finishing it.

Honestly if I gave it a review after the first bottle it would be like 8's or 9's across the board. but being How the other cycles were so inconsistent and not on par with first bottle I have to give it a 6.

Value----------------------------
    Value gets a 5, 30-40 a month unless you get a BOGO like the IC deal which is the only reason I chose to up the dosage. But being that I had to double the dosage to see some good results puts a huge damper on the value.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase
    • Vascularity
    June 21, 2013

krematorius

Reviews: 2

Age: 25

June 21, 2013
    Best recovery supplement ever

Let me just start by saying that I love lifting and if it was up to me I'd work out every day but without crossing to the dark side that's just not possible especially considering my insane 6 day a week training regiment that is high volume, high intensity, high frequency with some strength training incorporated. My go to recovery supplement has always been simple Creatine mono. It allows me to work out 5-6 times a week (every now and then I had to take extra day off) for around 8 weeks before I have to do a full deload. On a side note I've tried BCAA and they don't do anything for me. So I was still looking for something to help me with recovery and I found it in Versa-1, even though I bought Versa for completely different reasons. In all I went through 4 bottles of the product doing one 7 week run and one 8 week run that I'm going to prolong to at least 10 weeks without deloading as I'm going on a cut and decreasing training volume.

Diet: Intermittent Fasting lean bulk.

Training: 6 times a week - high volume, high intensity, high frequency with some strength training incorporated.

Dosing: 1 pill 45 minutes before workout. On non workout days 1 pill about the same time in the day.

Side effects: None.

---

Effectiveness (9/10): It's really hard to rate Versa-1 because the manufacturer made so many claims about the product that if I was to take them all into account the rating would have to be very low and wouldn't reflect my experience with it. So I've decided not to do that and rate effectiveness of Versa-1 based on what I've got and not on what I was supposed to get from that supplement.

Recovery: As I mentioned above Versa-1 is the best recovery supplement I have ever tried. Without it around the third week since starting my training cycle I had to take an extra day off and continue to do it every 1-2 weeks since then. After 7-8 weeks, right about the time when my strength on bench press picks up, I felt the need for a full deload. Versa-1 allows me to push through it. Right now I'm at 8th week and don't feel the least bit tired. Also during my 2 runs I never felt the need for a day off. I've finished my first run at 7 weeks because I had to go on a trip. I've known about that trip for a while so I've decided to "condense" my 8 week training program into 7 weeks. From week 4 I worked out every day for 24 straight days and felt like I could easily continue. Unfortunately Versa-1 didn't have any impact whatsoever on my sleep and for me thats a small minus as I've been trying for a long time to improve my hectic sleeping patterns and in my mind better recovery should equal better sleep. It means that I still have to look for something to help with my sleep.

Strength: I didn't make any extraordinary strength gains but looking at my workout journal they were more linear.

Vascularity: Due to my body fat % I don't have any "popping veins" but they are definitely more visible especially on my arms, shoulders and chest.

---

Value (6/10): The only way to gauge the value of a product is to compare what you've paid for with what you received so I cannot overlook manufacturers claims about the product that convinced me to buy it. From all the benefits i was supposed to receive like improved strength, increased bodyweight without increased food intake, enhanced LBM to fat ratio without
    change in activity, pump, vascularity, muscle fullness, mind-muscle connection, focus and many more I received only a handful. On the other hand paying 30$ for the greatest recovery supplement ever is not that much.

To sum up Versa-1 have became one of my staple supplements. I've gone through 4 bottles already and have 2 more just waiting for another ridiculously intense training cycle.

On a final note I can't recommend Versa-1 for any other reason than the recovery aspect of that supplement so keep that in mind if you think of buying it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase
    • Vascularity
    • Excellent Recovery
    • Easy To Take
    • Some Focus
    • Over Hyped

Have you used Versa-1? Submit your own Review!