Test Powder

By USPlabs
Test Powder USPlabs
7.9/10
(Weighted average based on 29 Reviews)

Ranks #21 of 115 (better than 82%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I personally do not recommend this

"THOU SHALL NOT HATE USPlabs" seems to be one of the commandments of USPlabs nuthuggers. I, fortunately, do not have a bias for or against them. I either like their products or don't, and this one is simply horrible. Not entirely, however, because it does have properly dosed proven ingredients, but it seems that this formula does not work well to achieve the effects of test boosting and it kills your angus.

Profile(8/10): Modulate Proprietary Blend
4005mg *
(Trimethylglycine, L-Carnitine Tartrate,
Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract,
Garcinia Mangostana (Standardized
For Gamma-Mangostin) (Fruit Peel) Extract)

D-Aspartic Acid 3120mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg
Mucuna Pruriens (Seed) Extract 200mg

Well it has a typical blend of fluffy stuff with its chemical fancy names. Trimethylglycine is apparently a compound that is also called Betaine when it was first discovered because of its high concentrations in sugar beets.
According to http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/betaine-000287.htm

TMG supplementation may cause diarrhea, stomach upset, or nausea. Which could be the reason why some people developed the gut issues with this supplement. I personally do not "attribute" the gut issues to this entirely because I have used some PWO with Betaine in it, although I do get nauseous from them, they don't give me the runs. It also has L-Carn. Tartrate.

Afromamum Melegueta, a member of the ginger family, which has been used by humans for digestive issues (in this case, it didn't help). Nonetheless, I found a study made on rats on the effects of aqueous extract of aqueous extracts of Aframomum melegueta and another herb and apparently it makes those little ***ers horny; they smelled each others butt more frequently, humped each other and ejaculated more frequently. So if based on this study, there is a possibility to help with sex drive; I didn't get any though. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12122315

The last one of the exotic herbs Garcinia Mangostana AKA Mangosteen is a herb commonly used for its health promoting properties. According to another study in ncbi in which they were investigating its medicinal properties "Experimental studies have demonstrated that extracts of GML have antioxidant, antitumoral, antiallergic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral activities." It could have benefits for the bodybuilders since it has antioxidant and reparative properties plus it may keep you "healthy." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18725264

The rest of the ingredients DAA, Agmatine and Mucuna pruriens are common in a lot of supplements and most os us know its benefits. One good thing to point out about this is that DAA is properly dosed at its clinical trial dosage, agmatine comes in a decent dose; it apparently causes gut issues to a lot of people. At last, mucuna, well it provides L-dopa to keep dat dere prolactin down, which apparently can increase with DAA, but it does not specify the percentage of L-dopa.

Overall it is a great profile, but that does not matter if it doesn't work as expected.

Effectiveness (7/10): I have used DAA based T-boosters before and I have loved all of them because it works for me. However, this one seems to not give me the same effect that I had with Pure Test by finaflex, LGI DAA and the almighty D-pol. Although, I did get some test boosting effects from this; back acne, improved sex drive among others. The sides were extremely annoying. As a T-booster, it does work, but if your gut can handle it.

Dosing (N/A): 2 scoops for 6 days on and 1 day off. I would like a real explanation on the reasoning for this type of dosing regimen. DAA was used on 12 days straight, which is supposed to be the Test booster in Test Powder, so I just don't get it.

I tried the combo Jack3d micro / Test powder and I had the best colon cleansing effects in years, similar to glycobol, but without the extreme gut pain. I felt that that TP was killing the effects of my dear Jack3d micro. That combo as no good to my angus.

Taste(5/10):(fruit punch) taste is not horrible, not disgusting to drink, but it does get you tired of it quick. It is extremely tart and it has a lot of residue left over that leaves a nasty after taste in your mouth.

Mixability (6/10): it simply does not mix well; I understand that DAA does not mix for ***, so I will not count this in the overall score. I still think users need be aware that this is not powdered sugar mix, it is not clumpy, but "sandy."

Sides(3/10): the lower the score, the worst it gets. I had really bad gut issues with this. In addition to the bad after taste, it made me nauseous, I had to take a dump about 30 minutes after drinking it. Sometimes I would be interrupted in the middle of a set and that was the killer for me. It kind of reminds me of the old N.O. Xplode your anus. The problems did not stop at the gym for me, they continued most of the night and in the morning I will rush to the bathroom to release it; Pretty bad stuff in regards to digestion issues. I am not entirely sure what cause those issues. Some people blame the agmatine; I don't have issues with agmatine. Jack3d Micro has it, and it does give me problems. It could be the Betaine or simply the entire combination of the ingredients.

Value (5/10): Pretty damn expensive for a test booster to be honest. We can find much better ones, without the gut problems for less than half that price. Yes, it may contain a lot more other ingredients, but to be honest DAA by itself works damn good and in Test Powder, I was not able to enjoy its effects. So no, it is not worth it. There is true to the fact that there is more expensive stuff out there, but Test Powder is not economical. It also contains just 24 servings; again, the stupid tactic of telling it contain 48 loaded scoops, tricking customers into believe this is the actual serving and justifying the high price. God I hate that BS tacttic; I expect that from Muscle Tech, BSN and some other hyped up companies, but it seems USP labs is going in that direction with their hype.

Overall(5.60/10): I have nothing against USP labs, I have really liked some of their products, but I don't get on the hype train like the rest of the nuthuggers that claim outstanding results from this supplement or the rest of their line. I am not throwing an indirect assault on anyone, I am reffering mostly to the dickriders of the USP labs forum. The product contains good and proven ingredients, but it seems that the formula itself, as a whole, causes the undesired gut problems. If you are not sensitive from your stomach, go ahead and try it; I am sure you will see results based on the ingredients, which I somewhat did, but the intestinal problems were a big nuisance. Also, the dosing is damn stupid; I hate doing the whole skipping a day and going back on it because I just don't have the time to remember that about a supplement. I rather just drink it every day. It is pricey for a DAA based T-booster and it tastes funny. I personally do not recommend this and if you wanna try it PEPPER YOUR ANGUS!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase In Testosterone
  • Angus Feels Peppered
  • No Disclosure Of Amount Of L-dopa In Mucuna
  • Only 24 Servings
  • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle
  • Crazy Dumps
  • Rather Take Pills
  • Explosive Dumps

line6reed

Posted January 27, 2013
I didnt like test powder either Iagree about the nuthuggers who say stuff work just to join the band wagon.

Posted January 27, 2013
Sorry this stuff didn't work for chi, I personally loved test powder and am currently using it now in my log. Great honest review.

Posted January 27, 2013
This stuff was alright, but I agree on the gut issues, sometimes would kill me mid workout and fruit punch taste like watermelon it was weird

Frankiemusc

Posted January 27, 2013
I had very similar experiences with this product.

ironajax

Posted January 27, 2013
Careful, chichi. Workoutguru finds your lack of faith disturbing.

Good, honest review. This product worked for me, but people seem to forget that usp has dropped a few stinky turds in their time (PRIME)

Posted January 28, 2013
so overall as a test booster it gets a 5, but as a cleanse it has to be a 10!

Posted January 28, 2013
Lol totally agree with "USP Labs nuthuggers" jab.

Dog4life

Posted January 28, 2013
Great and complete review ! same problem here, it destroys my anus.

chuck66

Posted January 28, 2013
great review ChiChi thanks for the information

Posted January 28, 2013
Thanks everybody, if it wasn't for the gut issues it may be a decent product, but the price would still be a killer.

Good, honest review bro!

Damn, I'm not gonna lie man,after running D-Pol for 8 weeks, I wish I could lower my Test Powder Review by maybe 1 or 2 points. However, I only took 1 bottle of Test Powder. D-Pol showed its true colors during the last 4 weeks. I was just so impressed with D-Pol.

Posted January 29, 2013
Don't get me wrong, I love TP, but Dpol was was just that ***ing good that I may not feel like running tp for 8 weeks anymore.

Posted January 29, 2013
And the price also had to do a lot with my decisions.

Posted January 29, 2013
Not to be a stickler, but the directions say to take with your first meal of the day. I didn't catch if you did this or not in your review, but that might have reduced some of the sides, especially during your workouts.

rdc24
(-3)

Posted August 11, 2014
I'm about 3/4 through this, and it is nothing compared to d-pol. I agree with your review completely.

Virtus

This product should be looked at as a comprehensive DAA supplement

Been awhile, so its time for me to post a review I think. A big thank you to the flyin' Hawaiian AnabolicAdam and the crew at USPLabs.

First off, Maxima did a review that nailed the ingredients so well on this product that I highly encourage you to go look at it.

Testpowder...

Testpowder is basically a highly effective and well rounded all-in-one natural testosterone booster cycle OR PCT supplement to be used alongside your SERM for PH/AAS cycles.

1. We have libido support indirectly and directly through DAA stimulation of FSH and LH and thus testosterone production. Furthermore we have aframomum meleguetta extract which has been shown to have aphrodisiac qualities. When you are are in PCT from a cycle, libido tends to drop as testosterone levels try to level out. This sucks for most people, obviously. During a natty cycle, the bump that these compounds provide to libido, and the increased libido in general of a natty cycle, are part of the fun in my opinion.

2. Protective compounds- LCT and aframomum meleguetta both have wide-ranging medicinal uses, including cardiovascular protection, which is critical to carry on into PCT and also to have when messing with your hormones to any degree. Garcinia Mangostana provides antioxidant protection, once again critical on a natty cycle and during a PH/AAS PCT.

3. Agmatine, pumps you up. One of the things that sucks about being in PCT is you dont get the skin-splitting pumped up looking muscles you do while "on" usually. This gives you something to help with bringing that back, and helps a little with motivating you to get to the gym during PCT. The increased blood flow is also a general benefit.

4. Muccuna- precursor to dopamine- the "feel good hormone". When you come off cycle, helping get that "good feeling" back is critical to well-being...being low on systemic testosterone can cause other hormones to be thrown off. We want to make sure we stay healthy, physically and mentally, during our PCT.

Essentially, I see two excellent uses for Testpowder- the first as a standalone natural testosterone boosting cycle, and the second as a supplement to your Cycle Assist and SERM in PCT. This product should be looked at as a comprehensive DAA supplement. The value on it is excellent. It worked very well for me in an AAS PCT alongside Toremifene. Furthermore, the product was developed by a company of good people who stand by what they make and give a crap about their customers. This is a big deal to me.

Do the research. Go to Pubmed.com, and learn how to use it to research the ingredients in this product yourself. This is the best way to make an educated decision about a product, along with actually trying it out.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Results
  • Good Pumps
  • Overall Better Mood
  • Increase In Testosterone
  • Increase In Strength

Jpotter21

Posted October 7, 2012
    Agree with you, love this stuff too. Currently using it with OSTA. Getting the boys back quickly. Solid review.

Posted October 7, 2012
    Bombshell review V!!! Currently using this right now and seeing some minor benefits but its much too soon to judge the efficacy as it has only been a little over a week. After reading your review, I am confident the juice will kick in soon :)

joeflah13

Posted October 7, 2012
    Good stuff man, definitely shed some light on the ingredients I had some questions about. Can't wait to start using this stuff next week.

Posted October 7, 2012
    Gosh Darnit! I was going to review this myself today.... Whatever I'll do it anyway.

BigVida

Whadda trash review virt. Actually I'm jealous

Posted October 8, 2012
    I'm begging for a new flavor on this stuff, that fruit punch flavor is terrible and leaves this strange feeling of it coating my mouth after drinking it

alan112
    (-12)

Posted October 8, 2012
    Good review. but can you get depressed after you get off your cycle?

Posted October 8, 2012
    What would you recommend between this, d-pol and t force for a natty test booster,libido enhancer and strength gains? Which one overral do you think had best effect on all these?

Recommend you give this a shot if you have not tried D Aspartic Acid in general

A huge thank you to USP Labs, El Jefe, and the Supplement Reviews family for giving me the oppurtunity to run this. Fuarking Epic!

Contains the scientifically proven D ASPARTIC ACID which is supposed to boost testosterone levels in healthy males by a whopping 42% percent. What else do you want? Seriously, lets cut the crap, eventually all natty test boosters will contain DAA. Clever move by USP Labs.

EFFECTIVENESS 8.4/10 - Used this to shred up in 4 weeks. Muscles were very dense during workouts to the point that they looked ridiculous, pumps were very tight and thick, and vascularity was fair. Pumps were not too wet, or too dry.

I cycled off all stims for the first 2 weeks while on Test Powder, and noticed my natural energy levels returning at a rapid pace! I was no longer feeling like garbage without stims everytime I woke up in the morning. Woke up refreshed, and knew what I had to do. This may be due to the cortisol blocker properties that Test Powder contains.

Although i was cutting, my dynamic and explosive strength improved DRAMATICALLY. Static strength remained the same since I was not bulking. I NEVER had to move down on any lifts though. Completed all mandatory reps. A huge win situation in my book.

I had the best sleep in my life while on this, and very deep, realistic, pretty dreams. This is due to the Mucuna Pruriensis that Test Powder contains. Huge plus because are body's are changing while we sleep, not while we lift. No Sleep= No Gains. I really hope people understand the benefit of this.

Although I held unwanted water during the cycle, by week 4 I noticed a HUGE leaning out effect, similar to that of Compound 20. All my water was drained, and I am extremely pleased with my body composition. Finally got rid of that semi pregnant bloat, no lie!
    I also got my bottem abs back with NO Cardio. Just heavy lifting, and a 1700-2250 calorie diet.

LIBIDO- I felt as if I could bang a 4/10 and not regret it. This is the first time I have taken D Aspartic Acid, so this may explain it. I was really caught off guard by the libido boost. No Placebo, I promise.

DOSING- Quite Simple. I took 2 scoops every morning after breakfast, waited 30 minutes, and then took my pre-workout. None of that popping 8 pills a day crap. Did not dose on Sundays.

TASTE- I am very picky with taste, but I was rather impressed with Test Powder. Was very sweet, not too artificial, almost like sweet crushed candy juice lol I give it a 7.7/10

It's the very fact that Test Powder contains D Aspartic Acid, AND other goodies that makes it so effective and unique. I can't wait to use this on a lean bulk and hit PRs like I did on Animal Stack. Since I didnt bulk, I cant give this a fair comparison to Animal Stack yet. Regardless this stuff works, and i Recommend you give this a shot if you have not tried D Aspartic Acid in general. Test Powder was definetely more chingon than Pink Magic, I will tell you that.

Posted September 18, 2012
      Nice review man, definitely interested to see how it treats you during a lean bulk.

Posted September 18, 2012
      Thanks man! Can't wait for the cold season!

Posted September 18, 2012
      Awesome review brother, glad it worked for you. I'm really excited for my Test Powder run as well! I'm still in bulk mode so I can only imagine!

Posted September 18, 2012
      Thanks man! Let us know how that works out.

Posted September 18, 2012
      BTW, I only stacked Test Powder with the essentials.

Protein Powder
      Pre-Workout
      Fish Oil
      Multi Vitamins

Posted September 19, 2012
      little be little you are making out of the kubite rehab program lol... good review bro, I am considering this now.

Thanks Brah

Posted September 19, 2012
      Great review bro. Just picked up a tub last night myself. Can't wait!

Posted September 19, 2012
      Although a product that would make me want to bang a 4/10, I would highly reconsider if it wasnt packed with a ton of goodies ><

Posted September 19, 2012
      Haha yeah, I love the fact that Test Powder has supporting ingrediants that could prevent possible negative side effects from taking pure DAA alone. I am so pleased with my physique right now.

kris65

Posted September 19, 2012
      This review was so good I wanted to rep it twice.

Posted September 20, 2012
      Thanks dude, I am truly amped up to see the future reviews on this.

slippp

Posted September 20, 2012
      ***ing lol'd @ your 4/10 comment.

Don't know if I want to take this now...because I will probably have no standards at that point. =P

All joking aside, excellent review bro!

Posted September 20, 2012
      ahahahahaha Its not entirely horrible. Could be a lot worse brah, like taking 5 shots of vodka.

Maxima

This product preformed up to my expectations

Well this is not a review for T-blast. Sorry anyone that is anticipating reading another NLA review. And boom goes the dynamite!

It feels great to have the first informative review for this product on the site. I am actually really surprised that no one has reviewed this product yet other than one person. I know the other review was for using TEST Powder as a pre-workout. This surely is not a pre-workout supplement! It's a natural testosterone boosting supplement and a pretty good one if I would say so myself. USP Labs really has something special here.

Alright, now let's get to the good stuff...

----Ingredient Profile 9.5/10----
      Amazing ingredient profile and I'm extremely impressed with everything that was added. This isn't your grandfather's DAA here. This is DAA and then some. Here is everything in absolute detail.(Took two of the studies done on two of the ingredients from a post by Virtus, hope you don't mind.)

Modulate Proprietary Blend – 4005mg (I really despise proprietary blends but this is blend is epic to say the least.)

Trimethylglycine - A nutrient known as a methyl donor. Methyl donors carry and donate methyl molecules, an activity important for cellular reproduction and chemical processes in the body. Trimethylglycine occurs in beets, broccoli, spinach, grains and shellfish. Trimethylglycine decreases high levels of the amino acid homocysteine that occurs naturally in the body. Based on a two week study of Trimethylglycine: increased force production, muscle endurance, and GH and IGF-1 levels. Also decreased cortisol levels.

L-Carnitine Tartrate – Makes a varied contribution, directly and indirectly to normal functioning of the metabolism. It can improve vitality, help prevent heart problems, and help slow down the aging process. It also transports fatty acids into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine mainly increases the rate at which fat is burned. This tends to reduce fat and build lean muscle mass.

Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract – Aframomum melegueta seeds are native to Africa's West coast, namely the countries Ghana, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Togo and Nigeria, which used in West Africa as a remedy for variety of ailments such as stomach ache, snakebite, diarrhea and they have reported anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, the seeds contain gingerols and related compounds that may be useful against cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and inflammation. Study in 2002 displayed aphrodisiac qualities, and a study in 2012 displayed increased testosterone and body mass in mice.

Garcinia Mangostana (Standardized for Gamma-Mangostin) (Fruit Peel) Extract - Garcinia Mangostana, commonly called Mangosteen, is a Southeast Asian fruit known for its high level of antioxidants and curative properties. Mangosteen fruit contains antioxidants called Xanthones. Xanthones are adaptagenic, which means that they are especially good at helping your body deal with trauma, stress, and exhaustion.
      D-Asparic Acid – 3120mg – DAA is the D-form of the amino acid aspartic acid. Used to raise testosterone levels (Hopefully you are aware of this by now).

Agmatine Sulfate – 1000mg - When Arginine is broken down in the body, it is converted to Agmatine Sulfate. Directly supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has proven to be much more effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing blood flow than taking Arginine

Muccuna Pruiens (Seed) Extract – 200mg - Known as velvet bean is an herb that contains L-Dopa, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine (This is found in UPS Labs PowerFULL).

-----Dosage 8/10----–
      Pretty straight forward here, I took two level scoops with 16oz of water to start, and less and less water as the cycle went on. I'll describe why in the taste section. I consumed TEST Powder with breakfast rather than an hour before my workouts because I eat breakfast 1.5 hours before I train. I took TEST Powder every day of the cycle except for two days, which were also two off days from training. I know the bottle suggests six days on and one day off, but I only took two days off throughout the cycle rather than four. I felt having a consistent flow of the ingredients would be more beneficial than going six days on one day off. Unsure of why USP suggests this. My guess was to increase the length of the cycle.

-----Taste 7/10----–
      The fruit punch was great at first, but after a week I got really sick of the taste. It was odd I actually loved the taste the beginning seven days, and then was dreading it toward the end of the cycle. I believe the taste is a little too sweet in my opinion, but all in all not that bad. This is no Assault fruit punch (yummy), but isn't the worst I've had like Monster Maize fruit punch (tastes like chalk). I started mixing the TEST Powder with less and less water as I continued throughout the cycle because I really hated the taste toward the remaining weeks. By the end I was only using about 5-8oz of water and was basically taking it as a shot of this stuff.

-----Mixability 7/10----–
      Well I would say this is about average. There were some particles that just wouldn't dissolve in the water no matter how long I would continue to mix or shake in my shaker cup. Every time there was left over white particles. I'm guessing this was the DAA and it would sit in the bottom of the glass or shaker. Got a little bit annoying because I had to put more water in the empty glass to make sure I was consuming the entire serving. This is where my shot technique paid off as everything would flow out of the glass into my mouth (no homo).

----Value(Inner Circle) 9.5/10----
      Super deal for $49.99 from USP Labs Inner Circle deal. I received TEST Powder, a TEST Powder shirt (which I will never wear except to bed), Compound 20, 10 Count Trial of PowerFULL, and Asteroid stack 2.0 training nutrition and supplement manual. Not to mention free shipping! I mean Compound 20 alone is $49.99 and TEST Powder retails for around $39.99, just to prove how awesome this deal was. I purchased two of these deals from the Inner Circle E-mail. Big props to USP labs for making this deal available. My original intention was to sell the second deal on e-bay but I loved it so much I decided to keep it.
      ----Value(without Inner Circle)7/10---– I've seen this go for on average about $39.99. I think this is a little expensive for DAA. Although you get some great extras added in, it comes out to about $1.67 per serving at this price, which is just okay in my opinion.

-----Effectiveness 9/10----–
      I would like everyone to know what I stacked this with, I believe that all of the products in my stack came into play and I cannot account everything to TEST Powder but it did one heck of a job compared to regular DAA.

Stack – d-poll (4 weeks prior), TEST Powder, Licogenix, C20, GreenMAG, Anavite Multi, Anabolic Pump (old formula), Modern BCAA, Noxipro. Diet was on point as well. Followed a pretty strict lean bulk diet and did very minimal cardio maybe once a week. I was also following a personally modified 5x5 Stronglifts routine.

Lifts/Strength – Well this was how I knew TEST Powder was actually raising my test. My lifts were going up every week consistently and never failed throughout the entire four week cycle. Since I was using the 5x5 routine I was adding 5lbs or more to all my compound lifts each time I would do them. I started the 5x5 routine six weeks before Test Powder so I was actually lifting more than I ever have in all of my lifting experience. I was benching, squatting, and deadlifting twice a week and the weight continuously went up. I really feel that TEST Powder helped me complete all of my sets successfully when I was struggling. Plus, I hit my personal best for squat, and deadlift while on TEST Powder. I would sometimes find myself ditching adding 5lbs on and end up adding 10lbs or even 20lbs more than the previous weight. I was eager to hit the gym and try more weight each time I would train.

Libido – Didn't notice much increase in libido. I have tried three types of DAA before; SNS DAA Powder, d-pol and now TEST Powder. Never really had much increase in libido from any of these, for some reason DAA just doesn't give me an increase in this area as opposed to other natural test boosters.

Aggression – Similar to libido, I didn't experience any increase in aggression nor did I with other DAA supplement I've tried. I've ran Pink Magic, M-Drive, and Animal Stack before and I would have a very short temper. But it I never experienced this with TEST Powder. I actually like how I never got this from TEST Powder, it's not fun being short tempered all the time especially at work.

Pump – TEST Powder actually gave me a better pump. The agmatine in the TEST Powder combined with the agmatine I take with pre workout gave me some pretty solid pumps. The agmatine also kept my muscles looking fuller throughout the day and on off days. I really liked this effect.

Size – Well between TEST Powder and the 5x5 Stronglifts routine I put on some solid muscle. Did TEST Powder account for a majority of this? Probably not, as my diet and workout routine were on point. However, TEST Powder helped me meet my lifting goals which in return resulted in some added size.

Appearance – DAA aids in leaning me out as I have learned from taking d-pol and SNS DAA Powder. I was definitely able to stay lean with TEST Powder while eating a nice amount of calories and carbohydrates. The leaning out effect of TEST Powder was nothing special; most of the enhancement of leanness to my physique was from the Compound 20.

Overall Mood/Feeling –Definitely had more energy throughout the day. I also felt more confident at work and even going to the gym. I had some personal rough issues going on and I was generally calm and relaxed throughout this. My mood increased most likely due to the Muccuna Pruiens Extract. As I stated earlier this is also the same ingredient in PowerFULL, velvet bean, and I felt that I was able to have a more relaxed sleep at night as well. Usually, when I am going through hard times the gym is unappealing but I never lost focus on meeting my goals. I also experienced some fearlessness. I was not afraid to add on extra plates and try one rep maxes. Not to mention the fact that I was able to complete all of them which had even more of a confidence boost effect.

----Negative Side Effects 3/10----
      Made me have to take a number two all the time. Personally, this was great for me as I am typically backed up. I can see where this can be dangerous for people. I took it at home in the morning 1.5 hours before I went to the gym so I could get my pre-game poop on in my own environment. I wouldn't suggest taking this at work or right before you go out somewhere in public. You get those "I can't hold it in" type dumps that are potentially dangerous. Aside from the dumps, since I ran TEST Powder right after d-pol I maintained the oily, greasy skin texture on my forehead and a little bit on my back. Only some minor acne appeared but it still happened nevertheless. Honestly, I feel it's worth sacrificing a few pimples for the gains I've received from this product.

-----Overall 9/10-----
      USP Labs yet again puts out another awesome product. d-pol was my favorite DAA product until I tried TEST Powder. This product preformed up to my expectations and also gave me some extra benefits which I really enjoyed. TEST Powder helped me meet my goals and enhanced my athletic performance which is all I could really ask for in a natural test boosting supplement. All in all great product and I would recommend this product to anyone. I wanted to add in that this would be a supreme choice to add into a PCT regiment!
      Thanks guys.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increase In Strength
      • Didn't Taste Great

Nice thorough review man

Posted September 1, 2012
      Thanks took me two days to write haha.

line6reed

Posted September 1, 2012
      im down to my last two scoops of this stuff i agree the taste got annoying fast. any great review

Posted September 1, 2012
      Great Review Maxima! Love how you broke down all the ingredients and explained them which is really helpful. And I can see how it took you two days, but good job bro

Posted September 1, 2012
      I am on day 12, and i am impressed so far.

cjm502

Posted September 2, 2012
      Nice review, the pump im getting from this stacked with AD-3 is unreal!

Posted September 2, 2012
      2 days !? Holy hell, my Neurocore review took me like 10 minutes. That's what I call effort!

Posted September 2, 2012
      Very nice review, Max...glad you were happy with the results!

Thanks guys.

It took me so long because I wanted everyone to understand what is actually in this product so I did a little extra research on the ingredients. USP Labs did a great job with the ingredient profile. I'm looking forward to running this for 8 weeks in the future.

Posted September 2, 2012
      Bombshell review Max!!! Think I may add this to my upcoming stack in place of muscletech's anotest. Still debating really.

Posted September 2, 2012
      That's a pretty in-depth review man, nice write up and I'm glad you enjoyed the product.

Jpotter21

Posted September 3, 2012
      I love TP too. Using it right now. Going to run another can post OSTA Rx. Nice review!

Reinger

Posted September 3, 2012
      Jesus Max, I haven't read that much since high school lol. Well done. I have a tub waiting for me, just have to wait a month to use it :(

great review bro.

Posted September 3, 2012
      It would only be homo if you talked about opening your throat and taking it all in...lol. Finishing the last of mine (inner circle deal was pretty dope) and I'm sad to see it go. You are right about the taste, and the oily skin. Def got some bacne. Nice review.

killaz5

nice review man, i am on about day 16 and liking it a lot

MMAFreak

Test Powder...you'll never trust a fart again.

Well thank you to USP Labs for sending me a tub of this in addition to the tub I bought on the IC release. After using two tubs and being able to compare it to other DAA products I feel as if I can give a solid review of this product.

--Overview--

Test Powder is a DAA based...

--Overview--

Test Powder is a DAA based product with some extra goodies thrown into the mix. It's main purpose obviously being that it is a natural test booster. As I stated it does have more to it than running straight DAA so lets get to the meat of this product.

--Profile 8/10--

I'm giving some pretty decent marks to this product because of the fact that it does have the bulk of its ingredients in proven effective doses with full disclosure of the amounts on half of them which are as follows.

D-Aspartic Acid 3120mg
      Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg
      Mucuna Pruriens 200mg

So here we have three ingredients that I do enjoy seeing in a supplement. Especially the D-Aspartic Acid and Agmatine and again both are present in effective doses.

Unfortunately they went and threw a prop blend into the mix as well which any of you who read my reviews know is always going to lose you points with me. I just like knowing the amounts of everything. So here is the prop blend.

Modulate Proprietary Blend 4,005mg *

Trimethylglycine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract, Garcinia Mangostana (Standardized For Gamma-Mangostin) (Fruit Peel) Extract

Trimethylglycine or Betaine as it is commonly referred to and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate are common ingredients in PWO supplements. With Aframomum melegueta and Garcinia Mangostana filling in the always present lesser known ingredients that you find in most USP Labs supplements. But again being a prop blend who knows if they are present in an effective dose range.

--Dosing 6/10--

While the dosing protocol recommended on the tub is not by any means complicated I just simply don't understand why it is what they recommend. Their recommendation is that you take two scoops for six days on and one day off with your dose on training days 60 minutes before workout. Now why they are recommending a 6 on 1 off protocol for a DAA based supplement I have no idea. Every other DAA based test booster is run everyday to my knowledge. I also find it to be a little misleading that it advertises 48 scoops but it is only 24 servings since a serving is 2 scoops.

--Taste 6/10--

Test Powder was not the worst supplement I have ever tasted but it tended to be gritty and it kind of reminded me of Smarties. You know...those chalky tart candies that come in a little sleeve. I didn't have a problem getting it down but I didn't look forward to it either.

--Effectiveness 6/10--

This would have been rated much higher for me except for one little thing. Almost every time I took this stuff it gave me the squirts. Now I don't know about you but I find running to the bathroom three or more times during a workout is counterproductive to my gains. I would say that the proven effective ingredients are almost nullified by the negative impact it had on my workouts. But on the rare occasions when I didn't want to crap my pants after taking it I had some pretty good workouts. The presence of Agmatine is always nice for maximizing pumps and the DAA is dosed right for that extra boost in natural test production. But it was way too common that I had gut problems while taking this to give it high marks in the effectiveness column.

--Value 5/10--

Sorry guys but the value just isn't there for me at the price you will pay for a tub of this stuff. Pure DAA and Agmatine can be found for much cheaper than this and I don't get the gut problems I got while running Test Powder. I simply wouldn't buy it again...ever!!

--Final Thoughts--

I have enjoyed many of USP Labs products in the past but this one just missed the mark for me. I can't suggest that anyone shell out the dough for this stuff when there are cheaper alternatives with less chance for side effects.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increase In Testosterone
      • Good Pumps
      • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle
      • Crazy Dumps
      • Needs More Servings Per Container
      • Some Ingredients In Prop. Blend
      • Explosive Dumps

Posted September 18, 2013
      I love the title, totally agree.

Posted September 18, 2013
      The title had me laughing pretty hard

Posted September 18, 2013
      hahaha that heading is so true! i used it once in my pre and was doing upright bb rows and made a mess

cssrss

Posted September 18, 2013
      Your title is hilarious! You know I thought about picking it up, but with a review like this I'd rather just try out DAA on its own. Thanks for the review!

mhseaver670

Sad but true title.

Posted September 19, 2013
      I ran this last month and most of my farts were in a solid form (or liquid) instead of a gas.

Posted September 19, 2013
      I had the same problem when I consumed this preworkout. I therefore took it after breakfast on a full stomach, which eliminated all digestive issues. Had great strength gains!

chefneilde

I've had some solid results

Test Powder by USP labs

Test powder is a natural test booster from usp labs. I've tried most of the usp supplements and have had pretty good success with them (yok3d and pink magic were not my favorites).

I ran 1 bottle of test powder in my stack along with Jack3d micro,...
      Test Powder by USP labs

I ran 1 bottle of test powder in my stack along with Jack3d micro, compound 20, Modern bcaa, Alpha T-2 by PES and AD-3 pct by Lecheek. I used it in a cut diet. I decided to run and log one of the workouts that came in a pamphlet in the inner circle deal. This was a winning combination for me. The micro and test powder worked great together giving me some really nice pumps that lasted a few hours after I left the gym. I was able to keep my aggression up and the leaning effects from the compound 20 and A T-2 helped me out nicely.

I found out after a week in that I didn't need to be taking AD-3pct because Test powder already has an AI in it. I was already 3 weeks in on the AD-3 so I just finished off the bottle. No harm done.

Results (8)
      It's hard to pick out one single supplement in a huge stack like this but I've ran many different test boosters. I know how my body reacts to DAA products.
      My aggression was up and I was able to continue to improve my reps on squats and deadlifts over the last month while I was losing weight. I was 2 weeks in on my cut when I added in the test powder and micro. My starting weight was 252# and dropped down to 232# as of today. I lost 20 lbs. Some of it water but a lot of it was fat. The biggest reason for my weight loss was my diet, alpha T-2 and adding in some steady cardio 2 times a week. I do know that the test powder helped my keep my strength up while losing the fat and that's exactly why I added it to my stack.

Comparing it to other test boosters I've taken. I would say that I had better results from D-pol than Test powder. This is the 1st time I've ever ran a cut while including a test booster so the comparison might not be a fair one. It did what I wanted it to do and for me an (8) is a very good solid number.

I had great pumps during my run and not just arm and chest pumps but after my leg workouts too. That's rare for me.

Value (10)
      I bought this from the inner circle deal on their site for only $49. I always get my supplements shipped to work and a new guy in the receiving department refused my package and sent it back to usp labs. I called them told them what happened and they sent it back out to me with 1 jug of modern bcaa, 1 comp 20, one 3/1 shaker and 2 t-shirts. Pretty sweet deal, I hate waiting for my packages but this was worth the wait. If you're not signed up for the inner circle deals, you should, they really take care of their peeps. If they can get the price down to less than $30 it would be perfect.

It's kind of a two in one product so it will save you money.

Sides (8)
      I did feel some "edgy-ness" just a little short tempered at times but nothing I couldn't handle. On straight DAA I sometimes feel like about I'm 2 minutes away from painting my hair orange and going to the movies. This was a more controlled aggression; it helped my push out a few more reps in the gym even though I shouldn't have had the energy with the lower carbs. I didn't get any acne. My sleep cycle was a little messed up after I stopped taking the Ad-3 but it was cleared up with melatonin and later on Powerfull.

I did have morning wood on several occasions and now that I think about it I had wood before I went to bed too. I had a lot of wood. It's always nice to have wood.

Dosage (9)
      I reached out to Anabolic Adam and he said take it with some food and then 30 minutes later take the micro.

What worked best for me was to dose 2 scoops of Test Powder, 3 each compound 20's and a multi with some cereal then 20 minutes later have my micro. By the time I finished my warm up sets I was ready to go.
      One thing I messed up on is you're supposed to only dose 6 days a week and take one day off. The 1st 2 weeks I went 13 days straight without a day off. I found that after I took one day off my next workout day would be the best of the week. I felt more power in my reps and I had more energy.

Taste (7)
      It was ok, nothing great, but nothing that you couldn't drink. T.P. tasted like crushed up sweet tart candies but not quite as tasty.

Test powder was a great addition and the key to my stack. I've had some solid results. Good pumps during my workouts. Increased strength while cutting calories and carbs. I had some mild aggression but nothing over the top that I couldn't handle. It's almost as good as D-pol but it includes an AI in its formula so that saves you a few bucks. A great value for me with the inner circle deal and with all new products the price always comes down after a month or so. If you're looking for a test booster to add to your stack or want to check something new out pick up some jack3d micro and test powder I think you'll enjoy it.

Posted September 11, 2012
      Nice review, looking to run this stuff in my upcoming stack

Posted September 11, 2012
      Awesome review brother, we are glad you liked the product! Test Powder is awesome and the Micro/Test stack is crazy.

Posted September 11, 2012
      Great Review! Looking forward to trying this product in a future stack.

Posted September 11, 2012
      Great review Chef. I love that TPOW/Micro stack as well.

chefneilde

thanks
      This one is as legit as it gets.

Clipper83

I don't think this product is bad, I just don't think it's for everyone

Hey guys, I was planning on writing this yesterday, until Virtus took up the first Expert Review on this. Oh well 2 opinions can't hurt.

I am on my second tub of this. A big thank you to Cryo and iSamurai, they represent their company well. I used this when it came out like most of us did, and I have decided to finally let you guys in on my experience.

Ingredient Profile:(8/10)
      As Virtus said, check out Maxima's review on the studies for each ingredient. I like the DAA powder, and some of the other ingredients look promising. The agmatine looked great at first, but I'll get into that later. I don't like the prop. blend in there. Although USPLabs lists 3 ingredients, which are well dosed, I still don't like blends, no matter how well they work.

Dosing/Taste:(8/10)
      Dosing isn't bad. 2 scoops in the morning with food. Some people take it preworkout to enhance their pumps. I can't do that for reasons I'll explain later. Taste never bothered me, in a weird way it was a bit sour, but nothing I didn't enjoy.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)
      TP gave me an increase in overall energy throughout the day. I am taking it right now, and I just feel a bit more confident than usual. While on this, I gained a bit more lean muscle than usual, no major size gains though. Nothing huge, but what do you expect out of a natural testosterone booster? I didn't notice any strength gains like I did when on P6, and I can't really judge the pumps because I can't take this preworkout and I take an NO booster preworkout anyway.

This will make you feel better, but I would say this is almost like being on D-Pol all over again. My appetite was also noticeably higher, which is what happens when I'm on DAA anyway.

Side Effects:(5/10)
      Sorry USPLabs, but I have experienced problems from using this. I said I can't take this preworkout, I don't know what in here makes this happen, but I get a stomach ache after I take this. Ruins my appetite for some time after taking it for some reason. I also always have to run to the bathroom after I take it. I never took SuperPump 250, but I'm guessing this is what people hated about that product?

I get a little bit of acne from DAA as it is, but Test powder made me break out quite bad. I know that should be a good thing, but now my mom is accusing me of being on real gear haha. She freaks out when I get any acne at all because she is an esthetician, and me being like 28 lbs heavier than I was 8 months ago isn't helping me cause either. Normally I wouldn't care, but the acne has stayed with me for quite some time now, no matter how well I wash my back.

Value:(7/10)
      I have to relate this to D-Pol. D-Pol is cheaper with more servings. D-Pol also didn't give me horrible stomach issues. There are only 24 servings per container. At more than $30+ per container, this is a bit steep.

Overall:(7.5/10)
      I don't think this product is bad, I just don't think it's for everyone. I'm glad I got this product, because it does work, but the side effects and value are not worth it to me. I will probably stay with DAA powder, or if I get a new product that has DAA in there, I'll use that. Maybe if I get this handed to me, I will use it again, but I can't see myself buying this again. Try this out though, as some people seem to love this.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gained Lean Muscle
      • Increase In Testosterone
      • Overall Better Mood
      • Only 24 Servings
      • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle
      • Crazy Dumps

Dog4life

Posted October 8, 2012
      I had the same negative sideffect concerning stomach issues --> strong heartburn, liquid dumps.
      Taking 2 separate doses with food helped little bit. hahahha about Superpump250, i have no stomach issues at all with 1 serving ! Nice review man !

Posted October 8, 2012
      Same here... if i eat breakfast, im on the toilet about an hour and a half later. If i dont eat, my stomach is fine.

hulkish1

The effectiveness is great since it is dosed perfectly with the main compound

Today I want to review a product that I finished up about 2weeks ago and just haven't had time to sit down and write a review. I want to send out a bump bump to Adam from USP yet again for tossing the care package to the hulk. This review is on there DAA supplement known as test powder. This product is pretty new to their already stacked line up of supplements that we have all grown to use and love. This product is right up my ally since I have used many DAA and other forms of test boosters for different goals and reasons. This was strictly used as an all natural test boosting stack geared towards regaining strength from an injury. I used this product as part of a micro stack from USP which included Jack3d micro and compound 20(yet to be reviewed) and I think this product was the 2nd best out of the stack in which I received.

-----------------Taste 8/10------------------

My oh my you fruity fruit punch you. That says it all, this was a classic USP fruit punch that hits you square in the pants. It was tart tasting not too sweet and not too sour just right to make your mouth salivate a bit while drinking. This did however have a chemical-ish taste in which it should since it is very tough to cover up 3g of DAA. Taste is never a deal breaker for me unless it is horrid and unbearable which this one was not.

----------------Dose/timing 8/10-------------

This is an odd category since you only take it once a day the reason I gave this an 8 is due to the fact there is one minor complication with that and it is, when is it most effective to take this. There is much discussion on when to take your test powder first meal of the day last meal of the day before workout decisions, decisions. Well I found that the best time to take this was before you work out since it does give you a slight pump while in the gym. Now on off days you should really try to take it as close to the same time as you workout. Now for an odd instruction insight, it says to take this product 6days one and one day off? I have used many of other DAA products and I can not figure it out. I honestly think it is to make the tub last a full month and usp was cutting corners. I hope I am wrong but it doesn't make sense to me.

-------------------Effectiveness 8/10--------

It works!!!! Simply put this product has the goods. I noticed by week 2 a strength increase and I started to have aggression issues (which I tend to get from DAA based products) and as Clippy said bacne!!!! By the end of the run I can only assume that my natural test levels were elevated with no blood test to prove my suspicion, but I was gaining strength and my libido was very high at all times. As for a recovery stand point I didn't notice an improvement nor did I expect one from this product. Pump was only amplified when taken 45-30minutes pre-workout and it was slightly under average unlike its top competitor D-pol by purus labs which is a DAA test booster with nitrates for pump production.

---------------------Content 8/10------------

I'm not going to list everything in here but I will go into a little detail on what I do know about the product. This has a clinically proven and backed amount of DAA at slightly more then 3g per serving which has been shown to boost your natural testosterone as much as 42% in 12days this all fine and good but usp added some unknowns into the mix and I have to say I can't find any studies on the other STUFF (thought I wouldn't say it) but we all know USP loves to add there top secret never used before compounds so whatever it is what it is.

-----------------Value 6/10------------------

With the influx on DAA products what makes this one so special it has to be double the price? At 37-40.00 per a tub that truly last 24 days is it worth it? I will say this yes, if you have the extra cash and you want to run a different form. With the addition of the patented USP STUFF it makes it a little different then a straight DAA based supplement.
      At a whooping 1.66 per serving this product leaves a little for desire since its closest competitor is .66 per serving this is a whole 1.00 more per serving. I would like to see the cost around 30.00 or less before I can say this is a great value. Does it work yes, are there a ton of other DAA products with same dosage yes.

Overall this is a very good tasting product that had proper doses and was labeled very well. The effectiveness is great since it is dosed perfectly with the main compound. Timing is a bit tricky but once you find the perfect and easiest way to do it , it is a breeze. Value needs to be better since there is nothing overly special about this product and I would like to see that adjusted to fit the already flooded DAA market. Overall I give this a hulk half seal of approval but it could be better.

-k-

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increase In Strength
      • Increase In Testosterone
      • Only 24 Servings
      • Needs More Servings Per Container
      • A Bit Expensive
      • Some Ingredients In Prop. Blend

Only adam huh >:(

Nice review brother.

Posted November 14, 2012
      "With the influx on DAA products what makes this one so special it has to be double the price? "

Agmatine isn't cheap.

For comparison's sake...if you buy SNS Agmatine 120 caps on Amazon, you will get 22.5Grams for (currently) $22.39. TP has 24Grams in it. So...comparison's sake TP roughly has $24 of Agmatine in it, alone...

So...after that...you are paying $13 or so bucks for clinical doses of DAA, some L-dopa and an AI...

So...quite a steal actually... Jus sayin :)

Posted November 14, 2012
      Derp, 90 caps of SNS Agmatine for $22.39, not 120 :)

McGilla I love you :)

Posted November 14, 2012
      i still don't see the point to double the cost just for that. i do respect your opinion but i still don't think its a great value.

Posted November 15, 2012
      Bulk agmatine and daa could be bought for way less. Comparing TP to one agmatine product doesn't exactly prove a point.

Good review brah

Posted November 15, 2012
      @Houston - And how much does a bulk AI cost? :) One can't simply look at TP as a "DAA supplement", "AI" or "Pump supplement"...because It's all three! $1.60 or so, for a 3-in-1 product like this is very, very reasonable.

Not to mention, a bit of the "cost" goes into the convenience of not having to scoop multiple things and pop "x" amount of caps yourself to get the same product from one serving of TP :)

Joshuaco

This product was not magical but for a natural test booster I think it was quite efficient

After not having much luck with Pink Magic I was a bit skeptical as to the result I would see from Test Powder. I am happy to say that not only did this surpass Pink Magic but also my own expectations. I would like to thank the guys from USPLabs for the hookup to log and review. I am glad I had the opportunity to try this out because I would probably not have tried it otherwise.

Ingredients: 9
      Maxima killed the ingredient profile on his review so I would suggest looking there for a more in-depth analysis. I like the inclusion of DAA at the clinically proven amount and the fact that the major ingredients are not in a proprietary blend.

Dosing: 10
      the label says to take two scoops with breakfast for 6 days with 1 day off. I found it better to combine Test Powder with Jack3d Micro and take it pre-workout.

Taste/Mix-ability: 10
      the fruit punch flavor was pretty good in my opinion. It matched up with the taste of micro and I enjoyed sipping it on my way to the gym. I never had any Mix-ability issues either.

Value: 7
      It looks like the range of Test Powder is from 35-40$ for 48 scoops. If you use the dosing protocol it will last 28 days which is a bit over a dollar a day. That is not too expensive for a test booster but if you are looking at an 8 week cycle it could get a bit pricey.

Overall: 9
      Alright now to the fun part of the review. Within the first 7-10 days of using this product I noticed a difference. As anyone knows who was following my log I was having challenging workouts both in the normal gym and doing Crossfit. The factors that I used for effectiveness were:

Strength: Throughout the 28 days I am pretty sure I set new maxes on every single lift. My official Crossfit maxes all increased and I noticed I was getting more reps on the weights I was struggling with. The strength increases were not insane but definitely something I noticed. Looking back at my log I was setting personal records quite frequently.

Test boost: At 21 I am convinced that my test is already pretty high, but even the increase during these 4 weeks was noticeable. I would randomly be popping boners in class like I was back in junior high going through puberty which does not normally happen.
      Pumps: When combining this product with Micro I did notice more pumps than usual. I noted in my log that I got a bicep pump doing lat pull downs and biceps on a couple different occasions which I have never got before. I find it hard to get a nice arm pump but they were more frequent on this combo. I think the Agmatine had something to do with it.

Sides: The only side effect from this product that I noticed was that about 10-15 minutes after consuming I would have to poop. This was not a big deal with me but it happened most of the days I took it. I did not see any acne increases or anything of that matter.

Overall I enjoyed my four weeks on this product. My weight did not increase by much yet my strength in my lifts went noticeably up. I am planning to run this product again and next time I will do two containers. I think an 8 week stack of TP, Micro and AD-3 will be an incredible stack. Overall this product was not magical but for a natural test booster I think it was quite efficient.

Thanks again to USPLabs for the run of this, I enjoyed it and will definitely try it again.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increase In Strength
      • Gained Lean Muscle
      • Increase In Testosterone
      • Overall Better Mood
      • Good Pumps
      • Only 24 Servings

Posted October 24, 2012
      Nice review homie...I'll see you on the fantasy gridiron this weekend haha.

Posted October 24, 2012
      Awesome review man :D I knew you were going to love Test Powder!

Joshuaco

Posted October 24, 2012
      Thanks for the opportunity to log it guys. Definitely looking forward to taking it again.

kevO

Posted October 24, 2012
      my bad, god damn touch screen

***ing KevO

Nice review, great experiences like that are awesome to hear about.

workoutguru

Little test and not much power.

I haven been needing to do a review for this product for awhile now. I had gotten this on the inner circle deal usplabs did awhile back. I never really got around to doing a review for this because I was not sure how to do it since this was my first test booster I ever took. Since then I have learned a lot more about them and feel ready to give this a review now. I was pretty excited to try this when it first came out.

Ingredients:
      The ingredients in this are rather unique. This is one thing usplabs is known for putting really unique ingredients that are not very well known but are suppose to be really good.

Modulate Proprietary Blend: 4005 mg
      D-Aspartic Acid 3120 mg
      Agmatine Sulfate 1000 mg
      Mucuna Pruriens (Seed) Extract 200 mg

OTHER INGREDIENTS:
      Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose

Ingredient breakdown:
      I found this on nutraplanet.com and thought this was rather helpful in knowing what some of these ingredients are and what they do so I copied it to post on here.

Trimethylglycine:
      This particular compound has been shown in several studies to possess exercise performance-enhancing effects1-4. For example, one study utilizing 12 young male subjects found that
      trimethylglycine was able to increase force production and muscular endurance after 2 weeks of supplementation. In addition, area under the curve (AUC) levels for the anabolic hormones, Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) were also increased from the 2 weeks of supplementation4. Furthermore, the area under the curve values for the catabolic hormone, cortisol, were decreased after supplementation with trimethylglycine in these subjects. In short, there are data demonstrating that this compound can improve exercise performance and in at least one study, was shown to alter anabolic and catabolic hormones in a fashion that is conducive of muscle growth.

Aframomum Melegueta Extract:
      This particular plant extract has been traditionally used in western portions of Africa in order to support male function, as well as an aphrodisiac. Yet, only recently has various pharmacological investigations provided scientific evidence to support such a use. The first study in 2002, found that male rats given the plant extract displayed increased sexual arousal and activity5. More recently, in 2011, a study found that using an in vitro yeast cell-based bioassay, the extract from this plant possessed strong anti-estrogenic properties6. Finally and most recently, in 2012, a paper was published where the extract was again administered to rats and testosterone and body weight were recorded. It was shown that the extract increased body weight gain greater than that seen in the control group, while also increasing testosterone levels in serum by more than 300% compared to the control group7.

Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Peel Extract:
      This particular herb features a compound called gamma-mangostin. This compound has demonstrated estrogen synthase inhibitor activity 8.

D-Aspartic Acid (3120 mg):
      In a study consisting of 23 men being given 3.12 grams per day (20 men were given placebo) over a 12 day period, it was found that 87% of those taking the D-aspartic acid experienced an increase of LH and testosterone; the average increase in LH and testosterone was 33.3% and 42%, respectively, compared to baseline9. Prior studies in rats have also shown that d-aspartic acid can increase LH and testosterone levels. In addition, it has also been shown to increase GH levels in rats as well10. There is even some evidence that it may increase nitric oxide synthase (NOS) and thus increase NO production11.

Agmatine Sulfate (1000 mg:)
      This particular compound has been shown in animals to potentially increase LH-RH and LH which in turn, could hypothetically increase testosterone levels12. In addition, it has also shown an ability to increase NOS activity in vitro and thus again, could hypothetically result in an increase in NO production13. Quality Agmatine Sulfate is very expensive and difficult to source...Test Powder contains 1000 mg of Agmatine Sulfate per serving, more than any other product on the market that we are aware of.

Mucuna Pruriens Extract:
      Mucuna pruriens seed powder was administered to infertile but otherwise healthy men for a period of 3 months. It was shown that compared to baseline, the men taking the mucuna pruriens experienced a statistically significant increase in serum testosterone while also experiencing a concurrent decrease in prolactin14.

L-Carnitine Tartrate:
      This particular compound has been shown to increase the expression of the androgen receptor (AR) in skeletal muscle15...
      The more androgen receptors you have, the more testosterone that can bind to them on your muscle cells and that could potentially result in greater androgenic effects, especially as it relates to muscle gains and strength...
      What's the point of having all that extra testosterone floating around if you don't have the androgen receptors around for it to dock to?

Think of it is this way. The androgen receptors are like the locks to a thousand mansions filled with whatever your heart desires. But, you still need the keys (testosterone) to get in. Without the lock (AR) and the key (testosterone), you're not getting anywhere...

Value:
      Like I said above I got this in the inner circle deal so I could have given this a pretty high rating but I wont. I am going to rate it compared to the prices I have been seeing it for now on the internet. From what I have seen on a lot of sites this is give or take around $40. I don't like that this only has 24 servings in it. I think they need to up the servings a bit if they are going to sell this for the prices I have been seeing. For the amount of servings and what's in it I think it is priced a little high for me.

Taste:
      Fruit Punch was the first flavor they came out with. I thought the fruit punch was not to bad but nothing outstanding. It was a little on the tart side and had a little bit of a bitter taste also. Towards the end I did start to get kind of tired of drinking this but it was nothing unbearable I could not stand to drink anymore. I know now they have a blue raspberry flavor which I think sounds better.

Mixability:
      No powder test boosters I have ever tried have mixed very well for me. There are always little pieces that float around on the bottom and along side my shaker cup when I shake it up. When I would finish drinking it I always had to add a little more water and shake it up a bit to get the pieces off the side of my shaker cut and bottom and then chug it before the pieces would settle to the bottom again. This is because some of the ingredients don't dissolve in water I have heard.

Dosing:
      You take 2 scoops with your first meal of the day once a day. It says to take 6 days on and 1 day off. Why they say you need to take 1 day off I don't understand because I have heard you should keep taking them because the effects will only increase.

This was my first ever test booster I had ever taken and I was pretty excited to try this. I was not really sure what to expect since I had never done a test booster before. I thought this was an ok product but nothing real outstanding. How I reacted to this was nothing real great. I did get some increased energy and good pumps from this. My test levels I felt did go up some but nothing like I was hoping. Overall my strength gains were not that great from this. I was a bit disappoint in not gaining more strength from this since I have heard test booster really can help you increase your strength. It did give me some good lean muscle but to much. There were no real side effects I got from this which was good. I had no gut issues and no issues with having to use the bathroom like some people talked about in other reviews. That is one thing that really sucks is having to make sure your close to the bathroom every time you take a certain product. Also I did not break out to bad with acne when I was on this. Usually when I am on a test booster I breakout a bit more in acne which I really dislike. I feel this was a good test booster to start out with so I could get a better feel on how test booster work.

Overall.
      This I would say is a hit or miss product. I know for some people this worked really great and for some people it was not that great. For me it was ok but could have been better. If you have never taken a test booster before and don't want something that is overpowering I would maybe give this a try. Since this has come out I feel there are better test booster out there that I would rather use. It was good to give this run at the price I was able to get it for on the inner circle deal. I am pretty sure I wont be using this again unless I find a really good deal on it or win a free container of it.

• Convienent Dosing
      • A Bit Expensive

Posted August 11, 2013
      this was a dud for me bro