USPlabs Test Powder

Test Powder USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (28 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Stak Reviews
6.8
MuscleMeds Arimatest Reviews
Arimatest (38 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

NutraPlanet has USPLabs’ Test Powder and Oxyelite Protien for $19.91!!
This is not a bad deal for anyone wanting to try these products, I know Test-Pow...

USPlabs Test Powder $19.91 at Nutraplanet
Test Powder going for $19.91 at Nutraplanet http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/...

Mass HGH+AD-3+Test Powder, RACE TO 405 squat with Warmachine!
Let's be real, everyone is cutting. I'm in pursuit of 8% bf at 200 lbs...

Should I stack Test Powder (USP Labs) & Animal Stak (Universal)at the same time?
So for the month of August (after 5 months of cutting) I will start my quest to ...

SELLING! Test Powder, powerfull, etc
Don't want to sell em but I have a new test powder $35 and a new powerfull ...

Test Powder on tfsupplements.com $25.95. Good deal I think.
I was looking through tfsupplements.com page and saw they have USPLabs Test Powd...

The Pro Test Stack (Erase Pro & Test Powder) At Nutraplanet for $59.99
The title says it all, not a bad deal for a good stack. http://www.nutraplanet....

Any suggestions on a new Test Booster, how about Test Powder with AD-3?
So I am looking to run another Test Booster though I have been through so many. ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Test Powder Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Test Powder Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase In Strength (20)
  • Good Pumps (19)
  • Increase In Testosterone (18)
  • Overall Better Mood (16)
  • Only 24 Servings (12)
  • Crazy Dumps (12)
  • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle (9)
  • Needs More Servings Per Container (8)
September 18, 2013

MMAFreak

Reviews: 40

Age: 30

September 18, 2013
Test Powder...you'll never trust a fart again.

Well thank you to USP Labs for sending me a tub of this in addition to the tub I bought on the IC release. After using two tubs and being able to compare it to other DAA products I feel as if I can give a solid review of this product.

--Overview--

Test Powder is a DAA based product with some extra goodies thrown into the mix. It's main purpose obviously being that it is a natural test booster. As I stated it does have more to it than running straight DAA so lets get to the meat of this product.

--Profile 8/10--

I'm giving some pretty decent marks to this product because of the fact that it does have the bulk of its ingredients in proven effective doses with full disclosure of the amounts on half of them which are as follows.

D-Aspartic Acid 3120mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg
Mucuna Pruriens 200mg

So here we have three ingredients that I do enjoy seeing in a supplement. Especially the D-Aspartic Acid and Agmatine and again both are present in effective doses.

Unfortunately they went and threw a prop blend into the mix as well which any of you who read my reviews know is always going to lose you points with me. I just like knowing the amounts of everything. So here is the prop blend.

Modulate Proprietary Blend 4,005mg *

Trimethylglycine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract, Garcinia Mangostana (Standardized For Gamma-Mangostin) (Fruit Peel) Extract

Trimethylglycine or Betaine as it is commonly referred to and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate are common ingredients in PWO supplements. With Aframomum melegueta and Garcinia Mangostana filling in the always present lesser known ingredients that you find in most USP Labs supplements. But again being a prop blend who knows if they are present in an effective dose range.

--Dosing 6/10--

While the dosing protocol recommended on the tub is not by any means complicated I just simply don't understand why it is what they recommend. Their recommendation is that you take two scoops for six days on and one day off with your dose on training days 60 minutes before workout. Now why they are recommending a 6 on 1 off protocol for a DAA based supplement I have no idea. Every other DAA based test booster is run everyday to my knowledge. I also find it to be a little misleading that it advertises 48 scoops but it is only 24 servings since a serving is 2 scoops.

--Taste 6/10--

Test Powder was not the worst supplement I have ever tasted but it tended to be gritty and it kind of reminded me of Smarties. You know...those chalky tart candies that come in a little sleeve. I didn't have a problem getting it down but I didn't look forward to it either.

--Effectiveness 6/10--

This would have been rated much higher for me except for one little thing. Almost every time I took this stuff it gave me the squirts. Now I don't know about you but I find running to the bathroom three or more times during a workout is counterproductive to my gains. I would say that the proven effective ingredients are almost nullified by the negative impact it had on my workouts. But on the rare occasions when I didn't want to crap my pants after taking it I had some pretty good workouts. The presence of Agmatine is always nice for maximizing pumps and the DAA is dosed right for that extra boost in natural test production. But it was way too common that I had gut problems while taking this to give it high marks in the effectiveness column.

--Value 5/10--

Sorry guys but the value just isn't there for me at the price you will pay for a tub of this stuff. Pure DAA and Agmatine can be found for much cheaper than this and I don't get the gut problems I got while running Test Powder. I simply wouldn't buy it again...ever!!

--Final Thoughts--

I have enjoyed many of USP Labs products in the past but this one just missed the mark for me. I can't suggest that anyone shell out the dough for this stuff when there are cheaper alternatives with less chance for side effects.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase In Testosterone
  • Good Pumps
  • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle
  • Crazy Dumps
  • Needs More Servings Per Container
  • Some Ingredients In Prop. Blend
  • Explosive Dumps

Reputation: +474
I love the title, totally agree.

Joined: 2/2011
Reviews: 17
Reputation: +650
The title had me laughing pretty hard

Joined: 8/2011
Reputation: +3046
hahaha that heading is so true! i used it once in my pre and was doing upright bb rows and made a mess

cssrss
cssrss

Joined: 2/2013
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +114
Your title is hilarious! You know I thought about picking it up, but with a review like this I'd rather just try out DAA on its own. Thanks for the review!

Joined: 1/2011

getnbigr78

Joined: 2/2013
Reviews: 11
Reputation: +222
I ran this last month and most of my farts were in a solid form (or liquid) instead of a gas.

Bobzilla87
Bobzilla87

Joined: 7/2011
Reviews: 1
Reputation: +4
I had the same problem when I consumed this preworkout. I therefore took it after breakfast on a full stomach, which eliminated all digestive issues. Had great strength gains!

January 27, 2013

January 27, 2013
 "THOU SHALL NOT HATE USPlabs" seems to be one of the commandments of USPlabs nuthuggers. I, fortunately, do not have a bias for or against them. I either like their products or don't, and this one is simply horrible. Not entirely, however, because it does have properly dosed proven ingredients, but it seems that this formula does not work well to achieve the effects of test boosting and it kills your angus.

Profile(8/10): Modulate Proprietary Blend
4005mg *
(Trimethylglycine, L-Carnitine Tartrate,
Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract,
Garcinia Mangostana (Standardized
For Gamma-Mangostin) (Fruit Peel) Extract)

D-Aspartic Acid 3120mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg
Mucuna Pruriens (Seed) Extract 200mg

Well it has a typical blend of fluffy stuff with its chemical fancy names. Trimethylglycine is apparently a compound that is also called Betaine when it was first discovered because of its high concentrations in sugar beets.
According to http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/betaine-000287.htm

TMG supplementation may cause diarrhea, stomach upset, or nausea. Which could be the reason why some people developed the gut issues with this supplement. I personally do not "attribute" the gut issues to this entirely because I have used some PWO with Betaine in it, although I do get nauseous from them, they don't give me the runs. It also has L-Carn. Tartrate.

Afromamum Melegueta, a member of the ginger family, which has been used by humans for digestive issues (in this case, it didn't help). Nonetheless, I found a study made on rats on the effects of aqueous extract of aqueous extracts of Aframomum melegueta and another herb and apparently it makes those little ***ers horny; they smelled each others butt more frequently, humped each other and ejaculated more frequently. So if based on this study, there is a possibility to help with sex drive; I didn't get any though. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12122315

The last one of the exotic herbs Garcinia Mangostana AKA Mangosteen is a herb commonly used for its health promoting properties. According to another study in ncbi in which they were investigating its medicinal properties "Experimental studies have demonstrated that extracts of GML have antioxidant, antitumoral, antiallergic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral activities." It could have benefits for the bodybuilders since it has antioxidant and reparative properties plus it may keep you "healthy." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18725264

The rest of the ingredients DAA, Agmatine and Mucuna pruriens are common in a lot of supplements and most os us know its benefits. One good thing to point out about this is that DAA is properly dosed at its clinical trial dosage, agmatine comes in a decent dose; it apparently causes gut issues to a lot of people. At last, mucuna, well it provides L-dopa to keep dat dere prolactin down, which apparently can increase with DAA, but it does not specify the percentage of L-dopa.

Overall it is a great profile, but that does not matter if it doesn't work as expected.

Effectiveness (7/10): I have used DAA based T-boosters before and I have loved all of them because it works for me. However, this one seems to not give me the same effect that I had with Pure Test by finaflex, LGI DAA and the almighty D-pol. Although, I did get some test boosting effects from this; back acne, improved sex drive among others. The sides were extremely annoying. As a T-booster, it does work, but if your gut can handle it.

Dosing (N/A): 2 scoops for 6 days on and 1 day off. I would like a real explanation on the reasoning for this type of dosing regimen. DAA was used on 12 days straight, which is supposed to be the Test booster in Test Powder, so I just don't get it.

I tried the combo Jack3d micro / Test powder and I had the best colon cleansing effects in years, similar to glycobol, but without the extreme gut pain. I felt that that TP was killing the effects of my dear Jack3d micro. That combo as no good to my angus.

Taste(5/10):(fruit punch) taste is not horrible, not disgusting to drink, but it does get you tired of it quick. It is extremely tart and it has a lot of residue left over that leaves a nasty after taste in your mouth.

Mixability (6/10): it simply does not mix well; I understand that DAA does not mix for ***, so I will not count this in the overall score. I still think users need be aware that this is not powdered sugar mix, it is not clumpy, but "sandy."

Sides(3/10): the lower the score, the worst it gets. I had really bad gut issues with this. In addition to the bad after taste, it made me nauseous, I had to take a dump about 30 minutes after drinking it. Sometimes I would be interrupted in the middle of a set and that was the killer for me. It kind of reminds me of the old N.O. Xplode your anus. The problems did not stop at the gym for me, they continued most of the night and in the morning I will rush to the bathroom to release it; Pretty bad stuff in regards to digestion issues. I am not entirely sure what cause those issues. Some people blame the agmatine; I don't have issues with agmatine. Jack3d Micro has it, and it does give me problems. It could be the Betaine or simply the entire combination of the ingredients.

Value (5/10): Pretty damn expensive for a test booster to be honest. We can find much better ones, without the gut problems for less than half that price. Yes, it may contain a lot more other ingredients, but to be honest DAA by itself works damn good and in Test Powder, I was not able to enjoy its effects. So no, it is not worth it. There is true to the fact that there is more expensive stuff out there, but Test Powder is not economical. It also contains just 24 servings; again, the stupid tactic of telling it contain 48 loaded scoops, tricking customers into believe this is the actual serving and justifying the high price. God I hate that BS tacttic; I expect that from Muscle Tech, BSN and some other hyped up companies, but it seems USP labs is going in that direction with their hype.

Overall(5.60/10): I have nothing against USP labs, I have really liked some of their products, but I don't get on the hype train like the rest of the nuthuggers that claim outstanding results from this supplement or the rest of their line. I am not throwing an indirect assault on anyone, I am reffering mostly to the dickriders of the USP labs forum. The product contains good and proven ingredients, but it seems that the formula itself, as a whole, causes the undesired gut problems. If you are not sensitive from your stomach, go ahead and try it; I am sure you will see results based on the ingredients, which I somewhat did, but the intestinal problems were a big nuisance. Also, the dosing is damn stupid; I hate doing the whole skipping a day and going back on it because I just don't have the time to remember that about a supplement. I rather just drink it every day. It is pricey for a DAA based T-booster and it tastes funny. I personally do not recommend this and if you wanna try it PEPPER YOUR ANGUS!!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase In Testosterone
  • Angus Feels Peppered
  • No Disclosure Of Amount Of L-dopa In Mucuna
  • Only 24 Servings
  • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle
  • Crazy Dumps
  • Rather Take Pills
  • Explosive Dumps
line6reed
line6reed

Reviews: 45
Reputation: +1988
I didnt like test powder either Iagree about the nuthuggers who say stuff work just to join the band wagon.

Reputation: +2358
Sorry this stuff didn't work for chi, I personally loved test powder and am currently using it now in my log. Great honest review.

Joined: 2/2011
Reviews: 17
Reputation: +650
This stuff was alright, but I agree on the gut issues, sometimes would kill me mid workout and fruit punch taste like watermelon it was weird

Frankiemusc
Frankiemusc

Joined: 8/2010
Reviews: 37
Reputation: +1228
I had very similar experiences with this product.

ironajax
ironajax

Joined: 7/2011
Reviews: 6
Reputation: +172
Careful, chichi. Workoutguru finds your lack of faith disturbing.

Good, honest review. This product worked for me, but people seem to forget that usp has dropped a few stinky turds in their time (PRIME)

Reputation: +474
so overall as a test booster it gets a 5, but as a cleanse it has to be a 10!

Nutrexpert
Nutrexpert

Joined: 7/2012
Reputation: +415
Lol totally agree with "USP Labs nuthuggers" jab.

Reviews: 22
Reputation: +113
Great and complete review ! same problem here, it destroys my anus.

Reply #9:
chuck66
chuck66

Joined: 5/2010
Reputation: +16
great review ChiChi thanks for the information

Reply #10:

Joined: 9/2010
Reputation: +2160
Thanks everybody, if it wasn't for the gut issues it may be a decent product, but the price would still be a killer.

Reply #11:

Good, honest review bro!

Damn, I'm not gonna lie man,after running D-Pol for 8 weeks, I wish I could lower my Test Powder Review by maybe 1 or 2 points. However, I only took 1 bottle of Test Powder. D-Pol showed its true colors during the last 4 weeks. I was just so impressed with D-Pol.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +134
Don't get me wrong, I love TP, but Dpol was was just that ***ing good that I may not feel like running tp for 8 weeks anymore.

Reply #13:

Reputation: +134
And the price also had to do a lot with my decisions.

Reply #14:
littlebear34
littlebear34

Joined: 7/2012
Reputation: +316
Not to be a stickler, but the directions say to take with your first meal of the day. I didn't catch if you did this or not in your review, but that might have reduced some of the sides, especially during your workouts.

November 14, 2012

Age: 28

November 14, 2012
 Today I want to review a product that I finished up about 2weeks ago and just haven’t had time to sit down and write a review. I want to send out a bump bump to Adam from USP yet again for tossing the care package to the hulk. This review is on there DAA supplement known as test powder. This product is pretty new to their already stacked line up of supplements that we have all grown to use and love. This product is right up my ally since I have used many DAA and other forms of test boosters for different goals and reasons. This was strictly used as an all natural test boosting stack geared towards regaining strength from an injury. I used this product as part of a micro stack from USP which included Jack3d micro and compound 20(yet to be reviewed) and I think this product was the 2nd best out of the stack in which I received.

-----------------Taste 8/10------------------

My oh my you fruity fruit punch you. That says it all, this was a classic USP fruit punch that hits you square in the pants. It was tart tasting not too sweet and not too sour just right to make your mouth salivate a bit while drinking. This did however have a chemical-ish taste in which it should since it is very tough to cover up 3g of DAA. Taste is never a deal breaker for me unless it is horrid and unbearable which this one was not.

----------------Dose/timing 8/10-------------

This is an odd category since you only take it once a day the reason I gave this an 8 is due to the fact there is one minor complication with that and it is, when is it most effective to take this. There is much discussion on when to take your test powder first meal of the day last meal of the day before workout decisions, decisions. Well I found that the best time to take this was before you work out since it does give you a slight pump while in the gym. Now on off days you should really try to take it as close to the same time as you workout. Now for an odd instruction insight, it says to take this product 6days one and one day off? I have used many of other DAA products and I can not figure it out. I honestly think it is to make the tub last a full month and usp was cutting corners. I hope I am wrong but it doesn’t make sense to me.

-------------------Effectiveness 8/10--------

It works!!!! Simply put this product has the goods. I noticed by week 2 a strength increase and I started to have aggression issues (which I tend to get from DAA based products) and as Clippy said bacne!!!! By the end of the run I can only assume that my natural test levels were elevated with no blood test to prove my suspicion, but I was gaining strength and my libido was very high at all times. As for a recovery stand point I didn’t notice an improvement nor did I expect one from this product. Pump was only amplified when taken 45-30minutes pre-workout and it was slightly under average unlike its top competitor D-pol by purus labs which is a DAA test booster with nitrates for pump production.

---------------------Content 8/10------------

I’m not going to list everything in here but I will go into a little detail on what I do know about the product. This has a clinically proven and backed amount of DAA at slightly more then 3g per serving which has been shown to boost your natural testosterone as much as 42% in 12days this all fine and good but usp added some unknowns into the mix and I have to say I can’t find any studies on the other STUFF (thought I wouldn’t say it) but we all know USP loves to add there top secret never used before compounds so whatever it is what it is.

-----------------Value 6/10------------------

With the influx on DAA products what makes this one so special it has to be double the price? At 37-40.00 per a tub that truly last 24 days is it worth it? I will say this yes, if you have the extra cash and you want to run a different form. With the addition of the patented USP STUFF it makes it a little different then a straight DAA based supplement.
At a whooping 1.66 per serving this product leaves a little for desire since its closest competitor is .66 per serving this is a whole 1.00 more per serving. I would like to see the cost around 30.00 or less before I can say this is a great value. Does it work yes, are there a ton of other DAA products with same dosage yes.

Overall this is a very good tasting product that had proper doses and was labeled very well. The effectiveness is great since it is dosed perfectly with the main compound. Timing is a bit tricky but once you find the perfect and easiest way to do it , it is a breeze. Value needs to be better since there is nothing overly special about this product and I would like to see that adjusted to fit the already flooded DAA market. Overall I give this a hulk half seal of approval but it could be better.

-k-

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase In Strength
  • Increase In Testosterone
  • Only 24 Servings
  • Needs More Servings Per Container
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Some Ingredients In Prop. Blend

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +802
Only adam huh >:(

Nice review brother.

Reputation: +350
"With the influx on DAA products what makes this one so special it has to be double the price? "

Agmatine isn't cheap.

For comparison's sake...if you buy SNS Agmatine 120 caps on Amazon, you will get 22.5Grams for (currently) $22.39. TP has 24Grams in it. So...comparison's sake TP roughly has $24 of Agmatine in it, alone...

So...after that...you are paying $13 or so bucks for clinical doses of DAA, some L-dopa and an AI...

So...quite a steal actually... Jus sayin :)

Reputation: +350
Derp, 90 caps of SNS Agmatine for $22.39, not 120 :)

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +802
McGilla I love you :)

Joined: 8/2011
Reputation: +3046
i still don't see the point to double the cost just for that. i do respect your opinion but i still don't think its a great value.

houstontexas
houstontexas

Joined: 1/2010
Reviews: 1
Reputation: +60
Bulk agmatine and daa could be bought for way less. Comparing TP to one agmatine product doesn't exactly prove a point.

Joined: 9/2010
Reputation: +2160
Good review brah

Reputation: +350
@Houston - And how much does a bulk AI cost? :) One can't simply look at TP as a "DAA supplement", "AI" or "Pump supplement"...because It's all three! $1.60 or so, for a 3-in-1 product like this is very, very reasonable.

Not to mention, a bit of the "cost" goes into the convenience of not having to scoop multiple things and pop "x" amount of caps yourself to get the same product from one serving of TP :)

November 11, 2012

Reviews: 49

Age: 22

November 11, 2012
 Hey SR fam. Hope you all are doing well on this beautiful Sunday morning. Its come time to drop my Test Powder review. First off a big thank you to Adam and all of the USP labs crew for sending me this to use for my OSTA PCT! Very much appreciated. On to the review.

So Test Powder, yea this may be my favorite test booster to date or at least in my top 3. A very solid combination of proven ingredients, and of course the weird ones we've never heard about. Test powder is really unique because its a DAA supplement, but really serves as a complete test booster hitting everything you would want for a pct or natty cycle. I have used this for two different cycles. One being just a natty cycle for 2/3 weeks during DTP and I decided to save the rest for my PCT of OSTA.

The ingredient profile is pretty solid, in that it offers three well known ingredients with proven amounts right on the label. Being DAA, Agamatine Sulfate, and Mucuna Pruians(L-Dopa). All three of these should be pretty well known among most of you. DAA is probably the best test boosting ingredient on the market IMHO, and I feel should be a staple in everyone's natty cycle or pct. Agamatine sulfate gives you pretty insane pumps, which for me were deep muscle tissue pumps and felt incredible. Of course we all know Mucuna Pruians to be everyones feel good hormone. Making it great for any cycle, as we always want to feel good.

The other ingredients in the blend, which are newer include Trimethylglycine, Aframomum Melegueta Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Extract. Their is also L-Carnitine Tatrate but I'm pretty sure we all have a general idea of what that is. The other ingredients boost claims such as lower cortisol levels, GH IGF increase, AI properties, and overall added test boosting capabilities. Their are a few other reviews here who go way more in depth in the ingredient profile so please feel free to check them out. But overall I think you can see this product would make for a great PCT along with your SERM or any natty cycle.

Taste/Mixability-8/10- So DAA typically tends to be pretty bitter. I was kind of expecting this going into the tub. Like other reviewers have stated it gets kind of old towards the end of the tub. It was sweet and sour, not like the chicken, but still tasted pretty good. The mixability was pretty decent too, but left some grainy texture on my cup. Too be expected with DAA though.

Effectiveness- 9/10- Yes, a 9. I can say this is by far, the quickest working test booster I have personally used. On the first run I started noticing things within the first week. Pumps were one of the first things to be noticed. As I've described up towards the top, they were deep muscle tissue pumps. Like you do a set of dips for chest and your whole chest is just throbbing. It felt so cool. When I paired it with JM it was awesome. But the pumps from this alone were much better than JM alone. Within the first couple of days I noticed acne increases, and also some density to muscles. Hunger increases were a B**ch, but much welcomed. Vascularity was through the roof, giving me some sick looking veins everywhere. The first run of this made me a complete believer, and I was pumped I had another tub for PCT.

Now as far as PCT was concerned, I think this was perfect. I started using this towards the end of week 5 in my osta run. Osta was giving me some insane ball ache so I decided to add this in. Within a few days all nut ache had stopped and I started feeling a lot better. Lethargy was gone and I was ready to hit the gym again. Strength was continuing to go up. I was beginning to lean out and still looked full and dense. Something really cool I noticed was, I didn't realize how much my nuts had shrank during my osta cycle. Apparently it was a good bit lol. Upon throwing this in within a week my sack just felt bigger. This may be a little to much info for some, but to any who use ph/ds/aas its great news because it brings the boys back into motion quick. I was also using T-force at the time which did help to eliminate a lot of the atrophy and pain I feel throughout the first couple of weeks in my cycle. But this definitely helped to get everything back up and running.

Value-9/10- So I've heard a lot of talk of this being compared to D-pol and I've got to say I don't agree with that. I love D-pol and will continue to use it, but Test Powder still sets its self apart from D-pol. The value may come off as being fairly high being 40 bucks a tub, but you have to understand to that this offers you so much more than just DAA and pump factors. For a PCT this is perfect, and you couldn't ask for a more all in one product to go with your SERM. So the value may look expensive but you have to look at all your getting too.

Overall-9/10- I will continue to use this for all PCT's in the future. It delivered strength gains, leaned me out, sick nasty pumps, elevated my test quickly, and put me in a great mood. What more could you ask for. Give Test Powder a shot, especially if you are in the PH/DS/AAS world. Solid product. Have a good one guys.
  • Great Results

Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +809
    Very nice review my man

Reputation: +2358
    This review is so good, it gave me nut aches LOLOLOL

Maxima

October 8, 2012

Reviews: 80

Age: 22

October 8, 2012
     Hey guys, I was planning on writing this yesterday, until Virtus took up the first Expert Review on this. Oh well 2 opinions can't hurt.

I am on my second tub of this. A big thank you to Cryo and iSamurai, they represent their company well. I used this when it came out like most of us did, and I have decided to finally let you guys in on my experience.

Ingredient Profile:(8/10)
    As Virtus said, check out Maxima's review on the studies for each ingredient. I like the DAA powder, and some of the other ingredients look promising. The agmatine looked great at first, but I'll get into that later. I don't like the prop. blend in there. Although USPLabs lists 3 ingredients, which are well dosed, I still don't like blends, no matter how well they work.

Dosing/Taste:(8/10)
    Dosing isn't bad. 2 scoops in the morning with food. Some people take it preworkout to enhance their pumps. I can't do that for reasons I'll explain later. Taste never bothered me, in a weird way it was a bit sour, but nothing I didn't enjoy.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)
    TP gave me an increase in overall energy throughout the day. I am taking it right now, and I just feel a bit more confident than usual. While on this, I gained a bit more lean muscle than usual, no major size gains though. Nothing huge, but what do you expect out of a natural testosterone booster? I didn't notice any strength gains like I did when on P6, and I can't really judge the pumps because I can't take this preworkout and I take an NO booster preworkout anyway.

This will make you feel better, but I would say this is almost like being on D-Pol all over again. My appetite was also noticeably higher, which is what happens when I'm on DAA anyway.

Side Effects:(5/10)
    Sorry USPLabs, but I have experienced problems from using this. I said I can't take this preworkout, I don't know what in here makes this happen, but I get a stomach ache after I take this. Ruins my appetite for some time after taking it for some reason. I also always have to run to the bathroom after I take it. I never took SuperPump 250, but I'm guessing this is what people hated about that product?

I get a little bit of acne from DAA as it is, but Test powder made me break out quite bad. I know that should be a good thing, but now my mom is accusing me of being on real gear haha. She freaks out when I get any acne at all because she is an esthetician, and me being like 28 lbs heavier than I was 8 months ago isn't helping me cause either. Normally I wouldn't care, but the acne has stayed with me for quite some time now, no matter how well I wash my back.

Value:(7/10)
    I have to relate this to D-Pol. D-Pol is cheaper with more servings. D-Pol also didn't give me horrible stomach issues. There are only 24 servings per container. At more than $30+ per container, this is a bit steep.

Overall:(7.5/10)
    I don't think this product is bad, I just don't think it's for everyone. I'm glad I got this product, because it does work, but the side effects and value are not worth it to me. I will probably stay with DAA powder, or if I get a new product that has DAA in there, I'll use that. Maybe if I get this handed to me, I will use it again, but I can't see myself buying this again. Try this out though, as some people seem to love this.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gained Lean Muscle
    • Increase In Testosterone
    • Overall Better Mood
    • Only 24 Servings
    • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle
    • Crazy Dumps

Reviews: 22
    Reputation: +113
    I had the same negative sideffect concerning stomach issues --> strong heartburn, liquid dumps.
    Taking 2 separate doses with food helped little bit. hahahha about Superpump250, i have no stomach issues at all with 1 serving ! Nice review man !

hardworker
    hardworker

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: +44
    Same here... if i eat breakfast, im on the toilet about an hour and a half later. If i dont eat, my stomach is fine.

October 7, 2012

Virtus

Age: 30

October 7, 2012
     Been awhile, so its time for me to post a review I think. A big thank you to the flyin' Hawaiian AnabolicAdam and the crew at USPLabs.

First off, Maxima did a review that nailed the ingredients so well on this product that I highly encourage you to go look at it.

Testpowder is basically a highly effective and well rounded all-in-one natural testosterone booster cycle OR PCT supplement to be used alongside your SERM for PH/AAS cycles.

1. We have libido support indirectly and directly through DAA stimulation of FSH and LH and thus testosterone production. Furthermore we have aframomum meleguetta extract which has been shown to have aphrodisiac qualities. When you are are in PCT from a cycle, libido tends to drop as testosterone levels try to level out. This sucks for most people, obviously. During a natty cycle, the bump that these compounds provide to libido, and the increased libido in general of a natty cycle, are part of the fun in my opinion.

2. Protective compounds- LCT and aframomum meleguetta both have wide-ranging medicinal uses, including cardiovascular protection, which is critical to carry on into PCT and also to have when messing with your hormones to any degree. Garcinia Mangostana provides antioxidant protection, once again critical on a natty cycle and during a PH/AAS PCT.

3. Agmatine, pumps you up. One of the things that sucks about being in PCT is you dont get the skin-splitting pumped up looking muscles you do while "on" usually. This gives you something to help with bringing that back, and helps a little with motivating you to get to the gym during PCT. The increased blood flow is also a general benefit.

4. Muccuna- precursor to dopamine- the "feel good hormone". When you come off cycle, helping get that "good feeling" back is critical to well-being...being low on systemic testosterone can cause other hormones to be thrown off. We want to make sure we stay healthy, physically and mentally, during our PCT.

Essentially, I see two excellent uses for Testpowder- the first as a standalone natural testosterone boosting cycle, and the second as a supplement to your Cycle Assist and SERM in PCT. This product should be looked at as a comprehensive DAA supplement. The value on it is excellent. It worked very well for me in an AAS PCT alongside Toremifene. Furthermore, the product was developed by a company of good people who stand by what they make and give a crap about their customers. This is a big deal to me.

Do the research. Go to Pubmed.com, and learn how to use it to research the ingredients in this product yourself. This is the best way to make an educated decision about a product, along with actually trying it out.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Results
    • Good Pumps
    • Overall Better Mood
    • Increase In Testosterone
    • Increase In Strength

Reviews: 49
      Reputation: +1326
      Agree with you, love this stuff too. Currently using it with OSTA. Getting the boys back quickly. Solid review.

Reputation: +2358
      Bombshell review V!!! Currently using this right now and seeing some minor benefits but its much too soon to judge the efficacy as it has only been a little over a week. After reading your review, I am confident the juice will kick in soon :)

joeflah13
      joeflah13

Joined: 5/2009
      Reviews: 52
      Reputation: +1254
      Good stuff man, definitely shed some light on the ingredients I had some questions about. Can't wait to start using this stuff next week.

Reviews: 80
      Reputation: +2325
      Gosh Darnit! I was going to review this myself today.... Whatever I'll do it anyway.

BigVida

Durden998

Joined: 3/2010
      Reviews: 9
      Reputation: +490
      I'm begging for a new flavor on this stuff, that fruit punch flavor is terrible and leaves this strange feeling of it coating my mouth after drinking it

alan112
      alan112

Joined: 11/2012
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: -12
      Good review. but can you get depressed after you get off your cycle?

danevz11
      danevz11

Joined: 11/2012
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      What would you recommend between this, d-pol and t force for a natty test booster,libido enhancer and strength gains? Which one overral do you think had best effect on all these?

August 11, 2013

workoutguru

Reviews: 83

Age: 33

August 11, 2013
      Little test and not much power.

I haven been needing to do a review for this product for awhile now. I had gotten this on the inner circle deal usplabs did awhile back. I never really got around to doing a review for this because I was not sure how to do it since this was my first test booster I ever took. Since then I have learned a lot more about them and feel ready to give this a review now. I was pretty excited to try this when it first came out.

Ingredients:
      The ingredients in this are rather unique. This is one thing usplabs is known for putting really unique ingredients that are not very well known but are suppose to be really good.

Modulate Proprietary Blend: 4005 mg
      D-Aspartic Acid 3120 mg
      Agmatine Sulfate 1000 mg
      Mucuna Pruriens (Seed) Extract 200 mg

OTHER INGREDIENTS:
      Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose

Ingredient breakdown:
      I found this on nutraplanet.com and thought this was rather helpful in knowing what some of these ingredients are and what they do so I copied it to post on here.

Trimethylglycine:
      This particular compound has been shown in several studies to possess exercise performance-enhancing effects1-4. For example, one study utilizing 12 young male subjects found that
      trimethylglycine was able to increase force production and muscular endurance after 2 weeks of supplementation. In addition, area under the curve (AUC) levels for the anabolic hormones, Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) were also increased from the 2 weeks of supplementation4. Furthermore, the area under the curve values for the catabolic hormone, cortisol, were decreased after supplementation with trimethylglycine in these subjects. In short, there are data demonstrating that this compound can improve exercise performance and in at least one study, was shown to alter anabolic and catabolic hormones in a fashion that is conducive of muscle growth.

Aframomum Melegueta Extract:
      This particular plant extract has been traditionally used in western portions of Africa in order to support male function, as well as an aphrodisiac. Yet, only recently has various pharmacological investigations provided scientific evidence to support such a use. The first study in 2002, found that male rats given the plant extract displayed increased sexual arousal and activity5. More recently, in 2011, a study found that using an in vitro yeast cell-based bioassay, the extract from this plant possessed strong anti-estrogenic properties6. Finally and most recently, in 2012, a paper was published where the extract was again administered to rats and testosterone and body weight were recorded. It was shown that the extract increased body weight gain greater than that seen in the control group, while also increasing testosterone levels in serum by more than 300% compared to the control group7.

Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Peel Extract:
      This particular herb features a compound called gamma-mangostin. This compound has demonstrated estrogen synthase inhibitor activity 8.

D-Aspartic Acid (3120 mg):
      In a study consisting of 23 men being given 3.12 grams per day (20 men were given placebo) over a 12 day period, it was found that 87% of those taking the D-aspartic acid experienced an increase of LH and testosterone; the average increase in LH and testosterone was 33.3% and 42%, respectively, compared to baseline9. Prior studies in rats have also shown that d-aspartic acid can increase LH and testosterone levels. In addition, it has also been shown to increase GH levels in rats as well10. There is even some evidence that it may increase nitric oxide synthase (NOS) and thus increase NO production11.

Agmatine Sulfate (1000 mg:)
      This particular compound has been shown in animals to potentially increase LH-RH and LH which in turn, could hypothetically increase testosterone levels12. In addition, it has also shown an ability to increase NOS activity in vitro and thus again, could hypothetically result in an increase in NO production13. Quality Agmatine Sulfate is very expensive and difficult to source...Test Powder contains 1000 mg of Agmatine Sulfate per serving, more than any other product on the market that we are aware of.

Mucuna Pruriens Extract:
      Mucuna pruriens seed powder was administered to infertile but otherwise healthy men for a period of 3 months. It was shown that compared to baseline, the men taking the mucuna pruriens experienced a statistically significant increase in serum testosterone while also experiencing a concurrent decrease in prolactin14.

L-Carnitine Tartrate:
      This particular compound has been shown to increase the expression of the androgen receptor (AR) in skeletal muscle15...
      The more androgen receptors you have, the more testosterone that can bind to them on your muscle cells and that could potentially result in greater androgenic effects, especially as it relates to muscle gains and strength...
      What’s the point of having all that extra testosterone floating around if you don’t have the androgen receptors around for it to dock to?

Think of it is this way. The androgen receptors are like the locks to a thousand mansions filled with whatever your heart desires. But, you still need the keys (testosterone) to get in. Without the lock (AR) and the key (testosterone), you’re not getting anywhere...

Value:
      Like I said above I got this in the inner circle deal so I could have given this a pretty high rating but I wont. I am going to rate it compared to the prices I have been seeing it for now on the internet. From what I have seen on a lot of sites this is give or take around $40. I don't like that this only has 24 servings in it. I think they need to up the servings a bit if they are going to sell this for the prices I have been seeing. For the amount of servings and what's in it I think it is priced a little high for me.

Taste:
      Fruit Punch was the first flavor they came out with. I thought the fruit punch was not to bad but nothing outstanding. It was a little on the tart side and had a little bit of a bitter taste also. Towards the end I did start to get kind of tired of drinking this but it was nothing unbearable I could not stand to drink anymore. I know now they have a blue raspberry flavor which I think sounds better.

Mixability:
      No powder test boosters I have ever tried have mixed very well for me. There are always little pieces that float around on the bottom and along side my shaker cup when I shake it up. When I would finish drinking it I always had to add a little more water and shake it up a bit to get the pieces off the side of my shaker cut and bottom and then chug it before the pieces would settle to the bottom again. This is because some of the ingredients don't dissolve in water I have heard.

Dosing:
      You take 2 scoops with your first meal of the day once a day. It says to take 6 days on and 1 day off. Why they say you need to take 1 day off I don't understand because I have heard you should keep taking them because the effects will only increase.

This was my first ever test booster I had ever taken and I was pretty excited to try this. I was not really sure what to expect since I had never done a test booster before. I thought this was an ok product but nothing real outstanding. How I reacted to this was nothing real great. I did get some increased energy and good pumps from this. My test levels I felt did go up some but nothing like I was hoping. Overall my strength gains were not that great from this. I was a bit disappoint in not gaining more strength from this since I have heard test booster really can help you increase your strength. It did give me some good lean muscle but to much. There were no real side effects I got from this which was good. I had no gut issues and no issues with having to use the bathroom like some people talked about in other reviews. That is one thing that really sucks is having to make sure your close to the bathroom every time you take a certain product. Also I did not break out to bad with acne when I was on this. Usually when I am on a test booster I breakout a bit more in acne which I really dislike. I feel this was a good test booster to start out with so I could get a better feel on how test booster work.

Overall.
      This I would say is a hit or miss product. I know for some people this worked really great and for some people it was not that great. For me it was ok but could have been better. If you have never taken a test booster before and don't want something that is overpowering I would maybe give this a try. Since this has come out I feel there are better test booster out there that I would rather use. It was good to give this run at the price I was able to get it for on the inner circle deal. I am pretty sure I wont be using this again unless I find a really good deal on it or win a free container of it.
      • Convienent Dosing
      Gkeezy
      Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
      Reviews: 81
      Reputation: +1134
      this was a dud for me bro

June 19, 2013

krematorius

June 19, 2013
      Expected a lot, got very little...

Before I start the review I'm going to write a few words about me. I'm a 6'3" (1,91 m) 210 lbs (95 kg) male. I've been weight lifting for 5 years now. During the last 6 months I did three 8 week bulking cycles after a 3 month brake from training followed by 3 month of inconsistent training, binge drinking and overeating. Basically I was getting back on track. For the third bulking cycle I've decided to add a test booster to my supplement stack but a couldn't decide between UPS Labs Test Powder and Purus Labs D-Pol. I admit was leaning towards TP because I like Versa-1 so much. Finally after reading the reviews on SR I've chosen USP Labs Test Powder as it seemed to be a more "complete" product with added ingredients to help keep estrogen, prolactin and cortisol in check. It seemed really important as it was my first time using a test booster. I decided to run it for 8 weeks so I bought 2 tubs. During my TP run I was doing Intermittent Fasting and working out 6 times a week. My training regiment was high volume, high intensity, high frequency with some strength training incorporated.

Taste (6/10) - It's just one of these supplements that the taste is good enough that you don't mind drinking it. Even when I was mixing 4 scoops in 200 ml of water it was drinkable.

Mixability (7/10) - Even it the cold water it mixed fairly well living only a little bit at the bottom of the glass.

Side effects (10/10) - I didn't experience any of the negative other reviewers reported. No gut issues when taken on empty stomach. On a side note, no "positive" side effects than indicate elevated test levels ether.

---

Effectiveness (3/10)

Weeks 1-6:

Dosing: As per instructions 2 scoops 6 days a week all before workouts. The pump was best when taken 30-40 minutes before workout. On the 7th day I was taking 3g DAA.

Strength/Muscle: Nothing to report here out of the ordinary and that's the biggest disappointment.

Pump: Yes, the pump was better and thats really the only reason I've given this product 3/10 for effectiveness.

Week 7:

Dosing: By week 7 a was frustrated by overpaying for a pump supplement so I've decided to double dose it so I can finish the product faster, take some time off and use another supplement than can actually give me the edge I was looking for. For 2 days I took 4 scoops before workout, for 2 days 2 scoops before workout and 2 scoops before sleep and for 2 days 4 scoops before sleep.

Strength/Muscle: Same as above... nothing.

Pump: Dosing it at 4 scoop didn't make any difference.

Sleep/Recovery: From the first dose TP taken in the evening approx. 30 minutes before going to bed my sleep slightly improved. I was waking up earlier than usually and felt more rested.

---

Value (5/10): Only 24 servings per tube at 40$ is a lot and all these extra ingredients don't change that.

In short it didn't work and I won't be buying it again.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Pumps
      • Only 24 Servings
      • A Bit Expensive
      February 12, 2013

Age: 32

February 12, 2013
       I just finished 2 tubs of Test Powder and felt compelled to share. I ran this product every day for 8 weeks and my backside could not be happier that I'm done.

Price (7/10)- I bought 2 tubs for $80 on supplementwarehouse.com, pretty good price with the intention of running this every day because I felt the recommended dosing was to make sure 1 tub lasts a full month (would've been well worth the value if I felt it work, but I digress).

Dosing - I tried taking this stuff an hour before eating, an hour after eating, right away in the morning and not eating for 2 hours etc.. each time, my toilet, my office toilet, the golf course toilet, gym toilet and even the side of the road paid the price. I could not figure out when to take this product without exploding all of my stomach contents out of my backside.

Flavor (5/10) - at first I didn't mind the taste, but after a week I hated drinking this stuff (fruit punch). Also gives you bad breath, think morning breath + fruit punch kool aid (only doesn't taste very good).

I didn't "feel" any increase in testosterone boost over my 8 weeks of using this product, but I do know it was boosting it a little bit because I did get the marble size zits that don't pop in one shot (girlfriend loves those).

I don't recommend this product, but what doesn't work for me, may work for someone else. You've been warned about the crazy dumps and explosive dumps though!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Colon Cleanse
      • Crazy Dream
      • Bacne
      • Angus Feels Peppered

Reputation: +474
      Test Powder did have me taking crazy dumps but really dude, The side of the road??

Joined: 10/2012
      Reputation: +9
      Unfortunately yes. I took it post workout, had dinner and had to stop on the side of the road because I couldn't hold it any longer

February 1, 2013

Shot2Hell2x

Reviews: 4

February 1, 2013
       This is the best DAA product that I have taken. I have tried plain DAA, T-Up Black, and Core Test. I like the convienent dosing of this. I just take 2 scoops in the morning with breakfast. I have tried this as a stand alone and more recently along with Animal Test and Man Sports Nolvadren XT. That stack really helped with strenght. I recommend using Test Powder with PES Erase or Nolvadren XT to get rid of the increased rise in estrogen that is associated with test boosters. When I used this product as a stand alone I noticed minor signs of gyno. The nolvadren xt really helped get rid of that. tatse is ok but kind of sour. I didn't have any signs of upset stomach like other reviewers said. Then again I am 210 lbs and take this along side breakfast. It is a little pricier than some DAA products but it is worth it since it has added stuff in it. This most recent cycle I have done of this I really noticed my mood and appetite increase. Which is always a plus.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Convienent Dosing
      • Increase In Strength
      • Increase In Testosterone
      • Overall Better Mood
      • A Bit Expensive

Have you used Test Powder? Submit your own Review!