Super Cissus Rx

By USPlabs
Super Cissus Rx USPlabs
8.8/10
(Weighted average based on 53 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 24 (better than 100%)
in Health & Wellbeing > Joint Support
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Mooselini

It always delivers and is always effective

Super cissus is a super hero. Damn, if If only Cap'n Planet new about this, I know someone would wear the ring of Cissus. Jokes aside this stuff is to legit to quit. I first had tried out USPs Bulk Cissus from Nutraplanet a while ago, and while it did work decently, that stuff literally tastes like dirt. So when my joint stuff ran out this time I decided to pick up the capped stuff. Which turned out to be a God send. Le Go!

Value--7
Eons ago when I played high school football, I went in for a tackle and popped my shoulder out of the socket. Needless to say that was very painful and it gradually got worse. A few years later I popped the same shoulder out again. Why do I put this info in the value section you may ask. Well the way I dose this is 2 In the morning and 2 at night,that way even severe joint pain is suppressed. So value is pretty good I just wish it came in a Costco sized jug.

Taste--?
Wha what? No taste but they need a flavored Cissus powder that shi* cray.

Effectiveness--9
Now while this did not heal my shoulder it did suppress the pain till it was non existent. Before my current job I was doing manual labor for about 10hrs a day pulling, lifting, you name it. This trashed my shoulder to the point where I could no sleep on it at night. No lie I went through about 12 boxes of Cissus while I worked there due to the products effectiveness. The other cool thing about Cissus is it kicks in pretty fast. Very effective.

Overall --8
This is a staple in my stack and if not for SR I would hav never found out about it. It always delivers and is always
effective. The only flaw I have found is I wish it came in a bigger size.
Whatever it still kicks ass
Peace

Pros:
Cons:
  • Relieved Joint Pain
  • Worked Fast
  • Stopped Inflammation
  • Helped Sleep Comfort
  • Wish For Costco Sized Drum
  • Bigger Size
  • Price *slightly* High

iSamurai

Posted September 20, 2012
Nice review, Moose! Seems like everyone who uses Super Cissus is pleased with the results and glad to hear it helped your shoulder.

Posted September 20, 2012
Indeed, super cissus is a superior joint support product.

Posted September 20, 2012
Absolute staple for me. It's funny bc a few times this year I stopped my Cissus usaage only to re-realize what a benefit it was. Sometimes you take a supplement you use every day for granted. For me Ciussus is like that.

Posted September 20, 2012
Great review man! Glad you liked it. I wish I had an endless supply of this too.

mhseaver670

Posted September 20, 2012
I really need to try this stuff!. Maybe a USP santa will send me some.

Posted September 21, 2012
I've taken this off and on for months at a time and never felt like it has done that much for me in any of my problem areas. I think I'm done trying it lol.

This stuff worked great for me

I had been experiencing chronic knee and elbow pain for several months, and decided to try Super Cissus after reading reviews and soliciting feedback from everyone on the SR forum. I have to say, it is one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Ingredient Profile:

---------------------------------------------

Each capsule contains 800mg of USPLabs' patented cissus quadrangularis extract. The herb has been used in ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years for a multitude of issues, but it is most widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties and usefulness in relieving joint pain. The company claims that their proprietary extract is superior to any others on the market, of course. The serving size is two capsules, and the directions are to take one serving in the morning and one in the evening with a meal.

---------------------------------------------

I just finished my first bottle of this two days ago, and it has worked better than I ever expected or hoped for. Like I said, I had been dealing with knee and elbow pain for several months, but both of those are completely gone now. I wear steel-toe boots and walk a lot at work on concrete, and between that and jogging my knees had been feeling pretty beat up. My right elbow and shoulder have always given me problems during heavy benching, but all these ailments are now completely gone (or at least I don't feel any pain from them anymore). I started feeling relief after about the third day, and it got progressively better from there. My knees were particularly bad. The warehouse I work in is about 5 feet off the ground, and we have a set of metal stairs that leads up to it that we use many times per day. I had gotten to where I kind of dreaded having to walk up them because of my knees, and would use the handrails as much as I could. One day, about two weeks into the bottle of Super Cissus, I was coming in to work and I just ran up those stairs without even thinking about it. It was then that I realized that my knees were no longer bothering me!

I should note that I have been taking fish oil as well, but I didn't start until a week into taking Super Cissus. I had already begun experiencing relief by then, so I can say for sure that the Super Cissus is at least primarily responsible for the improvement.

---------------------------------------------

I found an average price of around $24 online for 75 servings, which is a little over a month's supply. This comes out to be $0.32/serving (or $0.64/day, taking two servings a day). This is an excellent value in my opinion considering how well it worked for me. I paid $40 for my bottle from a local supplement shoppe because I was desperate for relief and didn't want to wait for shipping, and I still feel like it was money well spent.

Overall: 9.5/10

---------------------------------------------

This stuff worked great for me, and I would recommend it to anyone that has nagging joint pain or anyone who will be doing any kind of activity that puts extra stress on their bones, tendons, ligaments, etc. This along with fish oil and glucosamine/msm will probably make life a whole lot easier!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Relieved Joint Pain
  • Worked Fast
  • Stopped Inflammation
  • Wish For Costco Sized Drum

iSamurai

Posted May 2, 2013
Great review man, thanks!

Posted May 2, 2013
Thanks man! It's an excellent product.

Posted May 2, 2013
Cissus is amazing. I like buying the bulk USPowders version from Nutraplanet.

Posted May 2, 2013
Good to hear you like the bulk version, Vermonster. I was thinking about using that next to see how they compare. I use the bulk mbcaa and love it, although I will say it is an acquired taste.

Posted May 2, 2013
Spot on... currently taking this and started feeling the benefits during the 1st week.

Effective general joint support

Time to lay down the first of an onslaught of reviews to come from my Epi-1-test log!!!

Today, I will discuss my experience with Usp labs joint support supplement Super Cissus Rx. Super Cissus is a relatively simple and straightforward joint support product containing one primary ingredient: Cissus Quandrangularis. This plant has been indicated to having quite a few benefits. Its anti-inflammatory benefits are perhaps one of its more recognized benefits. From my experience, I can definitely say that this products efficiently and continuously kept my joints lubricated and pain-free.

Now for the breakdown of my impression of Super Cissus Rx:

Taste N/A: Capsules are tasteless, easy to swallow, and have no aftertaste or unpleasant post-dosage burps.

Ingredient Profile (9):

Cissus Rx has one primary ingredient;

Cissus Quandrangularis dosed at 750 mg per capsule engineered at 10% of the specific extract.

As I mentioned in my intro, Cissus Quandrngularis has been indicated for a few benefits including its anti-inflammatory properties. Here are some of the others;

1. Enhanced healing of bone fractures

2. May potentially aid in fat metabolism

3. Potential treatment for gastric ulcers

4. Suggested to antagonize cortisol

It should be noted that all of these benefits including the anti-inflammatory benefits have only been suggested through in-vitro studies and lack more human-based study support. In other words, there isn't a significant amount of human studies backing these claims. Despite this, from my experience I can at least vouch for the joint support benefits.

Usage (10): Very simple; two capsules a day with each one taken before your first and last meal.

Effectiveness (10): Joint pain tends to be a common side effect when running compounds that inhibit or antagonize the actions of estrogen due to estrogen's role in the natural lubrication of joints. The prevention of fluid retention is god news for those looking for a dry, hard looking physique, but bad news for the joints lacking the natural fluid that keeps them lubricated.

Since Epi-1-test has anti-estrogenic properties, I found it vital to run efficient joint support. Orange Triad, the multi-vitamin that I was using in conjunction with my cycle support supps has joint support properties if its own, but I believed that it was worth taking a little extra precautions giving the workload I induce on my joints in each workout.

Needless to say, with Super Cissus Rx, my joints never aches, stiffened, or felt dried in any way. I would never wake-up in the morning feeling like the tin man robbed of his oil. Despite the pounding on my joints and skeleton in general, super cissus rx kept them consistently battle-ready and pain free. Therefore, despite the sketchy science behind Cissus's anti-inflammatory benefits, I can say that the benefits were most definitely present for me.

Value (8): A 120 capsule bottle which would last you 2 months at the directed dose goes for about 23-31 dollars. I got my bottle for 23.90. For the efficacy and amount in the bottle, I'd say this is a relatively decent value. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either.

Overall (9): Super Cissus Rx is an effective and affordable joint support supplement that in my opinion is worth including in one's regimen not only when running a PH, but also for general joint support for those having continuous difficulties in this area. It will aid in joint pain prevention, stiffness, and lubrication. The only drawback as I mentioned before and as some previous reviewers touched upon was the lack of science backing its claim. I wouldn't consider this a "hit or miss" supplement, but everyone will potentially respond differently.

Well this completes review 1 of my AMS log review of products, next up will most likely be orange triad.

UNTIL THEN TRAIN HARD BROSKIES!!!

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Effective Overall Joint Support Formula
  • Very Affordable
  • Could Use Some Additional Joint Support Ingredients Like Msm For A More Complete Formula
  • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action

cssrss

Posted June 1, 2013
Awesome review! I learned a thing or two reading this :) Btw would you say you experienced any of the cortisol blocking benefits?

Posted June 1, 2013
Hard to say mainly because Epi-1-Test induces recomposition effects of its own that could mask any kind of cortisol inhibition benefits.

My endurance and drive were definitely improved but then again I would still accredit that to the Epi-1-test.

To put it bluntly Cssrss, I may have experienced some anit-cortisol benefits, but their would be no way of telling when on a ph.

Posted June 1, 2013
Excellent review man. I love me some Super Cissus! I just got a bottle in the other day!

Posted June 1, 2013
Gotta keep the joints fresh Rob!!!

ron

Combine an extremely effective and well priced product

Super Cissuss is a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and plant sterol compounds not only supporting healthy muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendons while supporting healthy ligaments, cartilage and joints. Key ingredient is Cissus Quadrangularis. It does not contain glucosamine, choindroitin or msm and is Stimulant-Free.

My Story:
When I first got back into lifting approximately 3 years ago I found out rather quickly that my 40+ year old body does not recover from the strains and stress of heavy lifting like it did when I was in my 20's. Within the first month I had a major shoulder pain that would not allow me to do dumbbell or barbell military presses with any considerable weight. Within 6 months my right knee that I injured during a motorcycle accident 10 years earlier ached for days following any type of squatting exercise, with or without weights. I had read that taking NSAID's was a bad idea and to take Glucosamine w/ MSM and I would be good to go. Well I took 1000mg of that with breakfast and dinner and my shoulder pain disappeared but I received zero relief for my knee. I figured that with old age I just had to suck up the pain if lifting was truly what I wanted to do. And so that is what I did for over a year until I developed tennis elbow. This pain was the worst. I bought straps for both forearms and just synched them as tight as I could without cutting off circulation. This allowed me to still lift heavy, but it still hurt like hell. It was the tennis elbow that caused me to do more research to relieve the pain and injury. For a while I tried the whole elevate arms and ice pack thing following a hard work out and that was not only ineffective, it was a pain in the butt. Then I found good things being said on SR.com about USPlabs Super Cissuss. I figured it certainly couldn't hurt to try. So I dosed 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 with daily every day. Well I'm so glad I listened to other people at this great website because within 2 weeks my knee pain and tennis elbow in my left arm was completely gone and within 2 months the tennis elbow pain in my right arm was completely gone. This new pain free body gave me the confidence to up all of my lifts and I have not experienced any of the previous mentioned pains since I started Super Cissuss. It is a permanent staple in my daily diet for as long as I am able to lift and I couldn't possibly indorse or recommend a product any higher. If you have aches and pains that are preventing you from giving your all, give this stuff a try. If it doesn't work for you, go see a physician as I believe you may have a more serious problem to deal with.

Side effects: None

This product claims to support healthy muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendons while supporting healthy ligaments, cartilage and joints. It alleviated my knee pain and tennis elbow which is what I originally purchased it to do. It did the job I needed it to do. If that's not worth a 10 on effectiveness, I don't know what is.

I most recently purchased a 120 caps bottle Super Cissuss on AllStarHealth.com for $23.49
To me you can't really put a price on pain free lifting and any price is a bargain.
The only reason I give it a 9 is because the only way it could be a 10 is if it was free.

Overall: 9.5/10
Combine an extremely effective and well priced product and you get a high overall score. Again, I couldn't be happier with this product and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Relieved Joint Pain
  • Worked Fast
  • Stopped Inflamation Of Elbow Joint
  • Very Affordable
  • Stopped Inflammation
  • Better Than Advil

phoenix

I am currently taking my 4th bottle of Super Cissus Rx and I'm a huge fan of it. The first time I ran through p90x I was running into some issues finishing the pushups/pullups because of some pretty severe elbow pain and some shoulder irritation.
    My first bottle I took as the loading phase suggested 3 pill with breakfast,lunch and dinner. After 1 week I noticed a slight decrease in pain while doing pushups and pullups week 2 saw a huge improvement where the pain was absent more than it was present and after week 3 only an occasional twinge.

My second bottle I went to the recommended maintenance with 2 pill with breakfast and dinner. By this point I was almost never bothered by the pain and could give my all on the workouts which really improved my results.

On bottle 3 I decided to try to save some money and only take 2 pills with breakfast now. It is still working very well for me and I am very happy with this product overall. Every once in a while if I feel a flare up I will take 4 pills a day for a few days, but that has only happened about 3 times in 2 bottles I have been using at 2 pills a day.

The loading phase was a little expensive and I think the product is a little bit pricey, but it works and my joints feel amazing so totally worth it. I do also take 6-9 grams of Fish Oil a day to help as well.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Relieved Joint Pain

Picky

Cissus helps with weight loss and possibly suppresses cortisol

Remember the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz? Well Cissus Quadrangularis is what was in his oil can.

Taste: 10/10- The only reason that I rate taste on these is because some of USP Labs products have a pretty bad after burp. I didn't experience that with Cissus.

Value:...

Value: 9/10- Nutraplanet was just running a deal, 120 caps for $18. I take less than the recommended dose. I only take 2 caps a day and 4 if I'm going to be playing basketball or something so they last me around 45 days a bottle. Thats under 40 cents a day. Not too bad really. Another thing I like is that Cissus is the only thing in these pills so you're not getting a proprietary blend that might contain who knows how much Cissus and the rest of the capsule is creatine or anything else they find cheap. Also, you can buy this in bulk at Nutraplanet under the name US Powders. Its USP Labs in bulk without the fancy label.

Effectiveness: 9/10- Alright heres my story. I'm only 24 years old but I have been plagued with lower back problems and sore achy joints since high school. It was really putting a damper on me getting back into shape. I was very reluctant to buy this because I couldn't find any compelling science to back up the product. However, a lot of reputable people on this site and others were saying how well it worked. I figured it was cheap enough that I would just give it a shot and if it failed then I wasn't out that much money. The day that I bought these, I probably should have went to the chiropractor rather than bought supplements. But, I had 20 bucks to spend, I didn't have 200. I had played basketball for a couple hours the day before and when I would stand up, I was a hunchback for like 10-12 seconds before I could fight through the pain to get upright. I had this pain for almost a week before I started taking Cissus. After 3-4 day on Cissus, I noticed a huge difference. I could stand up much more easily, my back wasn't plaguing me, I started running again and my ankles, knees, hips were all much looser. I loved this product so much, I sent my grandmother a bottle to try out. I'll have to have her write me a letter reviewing the product once she finishes the bottle and I'll type it out for her, haha.

Side effects: ?/10- Here is what I don't know how to review the product. I had NO short term side effects. However there are not any long term studies on Cissus that I can find.

Overall: 9/10- Another thing to point out, apparently, Cissus helps with weight loss and possibly suppresses cortisol. I'll be honest and say I didn't notice this but if it did burn an extra 500 calories, then you won't here me complaining. Like any product, there are some people that haven't had a good experience with this. Maybe it'll help you, maybe it wont. But if you are reading through these reviews trying to find something to stop the aching and nothing else has worked, and want to know if Cissus is worth 20 bucks, the answer is yes.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Relieved Joint Pain
      • Worked Fast
      • Very Affordable
      • Stopped Inflammation
      • Best Joint Care Supplement Ive Used!!
      • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action

slysteps

Posted January 15, 2012
      Now that's a handsome review +rep

mongo81

Posted January 15, 2012
      Nice review, thanks.

Rapid pain/inflammation relief and strong joint support

Let me first say that I never write reviews for supplements"” Even the ones I love and use daily. This is an exception and deserves it.
      I first purchased this supplement when a friend who had undergone shoulder surgery recommended it to me after I slightly tore a tendon in my shoulder performing a hasty reverse-grip bench press. I read about Cissus in general and the various products. I wasn't entirely certain of the difference between the quality/effectiveness of the various Cissus products, but the reviews on USP's product were very positive, so I went with it.
      To be honest, I'm not crazy about USP's marketing techniques (too hyperbolic/overdone), and I didn't have success with two of their other products"” but all I can say is that Super Cissus Rx works!!
      I started [9 months ago] with the suggested "loading phase" of 3 pills 3x per day for a couple weeks, and quite quickly went from pain, to a little clicking, to slight instability, to "normal". Afterward (and ever since), I continued with 2-3 per day.

Then again, I got another injury just three days ago! I ended a 5-day intense workout week with deadlifts (approx 200kg)... On my last rep, I"” again"” got a bit out of form and pulled something"” Capitis and rhomboid/trapezius. Immediately, I could barely move my neck/stand up properly, and managed to contain myself and calmly walk home :-P. At work that day, after somehow managing to get undressed/showered/dressed, my neck, upper back, shoulder, arm, and even fingers were so painful and "buzzy". My neck and the upper left side of my back were actually swollen. I was compensating with my other side, holding my arm up/out/etc"” Whatever could "help". So, I started that day (Friday) with 3x3 again.

After an uncomfortable day and restless night, I woke up the next morning a bit stiff, but not really feeling much pain. My shoulder and arm weren't sore any longer. I continued with a total of 9 cap/day Saturday and Sunday.

So, here I am, Monday (only 3 days later), after an early-morning workout of biceps, olympic bar lunges and calf raises, only slightly tight and feeling at least 95% "fixed". I'm not going to hastily jump back into heavy deadlifting just yet, but may be back to it later this week.

I attribute this product to the rapid decrease of inflammation, quick pain relief, and my everyday general bone/joint/ligament support. I actually hate hyping a product this much.

In relation to other supposed benefits that you may read regarding Cissus, such as testosterone-boosting, I didn't necessarily notice anything-- But I am still only in my mid 20s and take supps like ZMA, so low testosterone shouldn't really be an issue anyway.

So, to answer the recommended review topics--
      Results: Rapid pain/inflammation relief and strong joint support;
      Taste: Nothing really"” but a bit pungent :-);
      Other supplements: ON Optimen multi vit, ZMA;
      Exercise/diet: 4-5 days per week, 1.5-2hours per day, intense heavy low rep mixed with lighter high rep workouts and full-body "test-boosting" excersizes (I truly [over-]work my joints)/ Clean high-calorie diet of [lots of] chicken, beef, brown rice, and "Mediterranean" foods.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Relieved Joint Pain
      • Worked Fast
      • Stopped Inflammation
      • Best Joint Care Supplement Ive Used!!
      • Price *slightly* High

Posted October 18, 2010
      A thoughtful, honest, information loaded, well written review. Thank you.

Raptorbh12

This stuff worked for me and I have already recommended it to several people

Unlike most USP capsules, these first off did not taste like ass. The biggest thing I noticed was THEY WORK. During an Epistane cycle my joints were dry and aching and I could hardly make it through certain exercises since the pain was excruciating. Day 2 of taking super cissus, the pain started subsiding and by day 4 it was gone. Performing skull crushers was a painful task before I started using Super Cissus. I have tried Animal Flex before but the effects of this are much more pronounced and much faster acting.
      I now use Super Cissus to help alleviate knee pain from cross country running as well as minor tendonitis that I occasionally get from lifting.
      See, im not a hater of USP Labs. This stuff worked for me and I have already recommended it to several people including my own fiance.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Relieved Joint Pain
      • Worked Fast
      • Stopped Inflamation Of Elbow Joint
      • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action

JKWC

Posted February 13, 2010
      what do you mean by the sketchy science?

Raptorbh12

Posted February 13, 2010
      Its an indian herb and the mechanism in which it affects joint mobility is still unknown. That is sketchy science.

Posted February 13, 2010
      Think I injured my shoulder. Going to give it a try.

Posted February 13, 2010
      I was having a hard time choosing animal flex or super cissus. Narrowed it down to those two joint supps. After I read your review I am going for USP Super Cissus. Thanks man, good review!

I would have given this product a worse rating

After all the hype and raving reviews on this product, I had to order it to see for myself if it really is a miracle for joint aches.

I was 2 weeks into a PH cycle when my joints dried out horribly and were constantly aching. I had ordered other joint support supplements, but had decided that I should go with Super Cissus Rx also.

Taste/Pill Size : 9/10 - Obviously no taste with these pills, they are white and normal sized. I didn't get a bad aftertaste from burping after consuming them either.

Value : 4/10 - This is quite a pricey product. I bought 90 caps for close to $30. The dosing is 3-4 pills a day. But considering it didn't really do much for me, I wouldn't purchase it again.

Effectiveness : 5/10 - I don't know where to begin with this. I'm thinking perhaps what I was wanting out of this product wasn't realistic. Like I stated earlier, my joints were killing me, making it impossible to work out chest, shoulders, and arms in general. I've read on several forums that it really starts doing its magic around the 3rd week mark, but I didn't notice any improvement. At that point I starting taking other supplements for my joints and thats when things started to get better. I finished the bottle in a month, and assumed that it just wasn't for me. I think people who had prior injuries and have issues with their tendons or cartilidge in general are the ones who might benefit most from this. But what confuses me if how people claim that it did wonders for their joints. Maybe I didn't take it long enough, but I wasn't going to fork out another $30 just to prove that theory.

Overall : 6/10 - I would have given this product a worse rating, but the thing is my joint pain did eventually go away, but thats when I started adding Hyaluronic Acid and Multi-Flex Complete in the mix, and I still currently take those two and do not suffer from any joint pain. So I'm sorry to say that this product just simply isn't for me.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • Pricey
        • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action
        • No Results

Posted July 13, 2011
        great review bro, i agree as good as cissus is, it only helps with inflammation. you need a more complete joint support with msm, glucosine, collegen etc. i still think animal flex and allflex are the two best. allflex is only 2 pills a day and under 20 bucks everywhere.

Posted July 13, 2011
        A USP LABS PRODUCT THAT IS OVERHYPED?!?!!!? Blasphemy

Nice review.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who is starting to feel some joint pain

I first tried this product when I was about 3 months into lifting and every once in a while my shoulders would give me some pain and my left elbow would really hurt on triceps day. Being a USP Labs product I had a lot of faith in the product. Unfortunately I paid GNC's price of around 50 dollars, so don't get it from there, any of the retailers above have it for amazing prices. I stacked this with GNC's Mega Man Joint Formula, and some 1000mg Salmon Oil.

Effectiveness: 10/10. Excellent effectiveness. I did a small loading phase of 5 a day, 3 with breakfast, 2 at night. After 2 weeks I took it down to just two or three a day. This product does take a little while to build up in your system before you can feel it's full effects, for me it was around the end of the second week I started to feel much more comfortable.

I have been off this supplement for about 2 weeks now, still using my 1000mg Salmon Oil & GNC Joint Pack (which is almost up), and I still feel great. My joints are never sore anymore! No aching, sharp shooting pains, inflammation or tearing feelings while working out or after.

In the past 2 weeks I have been lifting heavier than ever (just started using PWO's and test boosters) and I have full confidence that this product is keeping my joints in good health, and if I feel anything, I will not hesitate to buy some again.

Overall I would highly recommend this to anyone who is starting to feel some joint pain. Stop it before it gets worse!

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Relieved Joint Pain
        • Stopped Inflamation Of Elbow Joint
        • Very Affordable

Posted November 28, 2010
          FYI - It isn't a bad idea to buy your first bottle of anything at GNC because of their 30 day return policy..