Home > Categories > Vitamins > Joint Support > USP Labs > Super Cissus Rx

USPlabs Super Cissus Rx

Super Cissus Rx USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (52 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Optimum Opti-Men Reviews
Opti-Men (83 Reviews)
9.1
Universal Animal Pak Reviews
Animal Pak (135 Reviews)
8.9
Universal Animal Flex Reviews
Animal Flex (42 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore Reviews
Athletes Joint Restore (26 Reviews)
9.3
Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport Reviews
Osteo-Sport (3 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Bulk Super Cissus Rx
I see on www.nutraplanet.com you can buy Bulk Super Cissus RX for $19.99. I was ...

Animal Flex or Super Cissus Rx?
Guys. I can't decide. Help? Thanks. ...

Super Cissus Rx
I ordered some of this stuff about a week ago and it came in on Thursday. Since ...

Animal Flex by Universal or Super Cissus Rx by USPLabs
Right now I have been taking Super Cissus RX for my joints and really like it a ...

USPlabs Super Cissus Rx + 33% Free $18.99
M&S deal of the day. http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/deal.html...

My joints are killing me. Just about to buy Super Cissus Rx.
I have never used this before. It was just today where my left shoulder and bice...

Adding CLA and Super Cissus Rx
I'm thinking of adding those two to my stack. Mainly I'm adding Cissus...

48 hour deal on Super Cissus Rx
120 ct bottles of Super Cissus Rx are 19.99 on NutraPlanet.  48 hours only ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Super Cissus is a high quality joint support formula by USPLabs. It is recommended that those using this product begin with a loading phase initially, and then lower the dose to the maintenance phase. Many regard this as one of the top products on the market for joint comfort, and report that the longer you use it, the better and more noticeable the effects become.

Super Cissus Rx Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Super Cissus Rx Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Relieved Joint Pain (43)
    • Worked Fast (36)
    • Stopped Inflammation (32)
    • Best Joint Care Supplement Ive Used!! (20)
    • Price *slightly* High (12)
    • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action (5)
    • No Results (5)
    • Wish For Costco Sized Drum (3)
    September 20, 2012

Mooselini

Reviews: 28

Age: 22

September 20, 2012
     Super cissus is a super hero. Damn, if If only Cap'n Planet new about this, I know someone would wear the ring of Cissus. Jokes aside this stuff is to legit to quit. I first had tried out USPs Bulk Cissus from Nutraplanet a while ago, and while it did work decently, that stuff literally tastes like dirt. So when my joint stuff ran out this time I decided to pick up the capped stuff. Which turned out to be a God send. Le Go!

Value--7
    Eons ago when I played high school football, I went in for a tackle and popped my shoulder out of the socket. Needless to say that was very painful and it gradually got worse. A few years later I popped the same shoulder out again. Why do I put this info in the value section you may ask. Well the way I dose this is 2 In the morning and 2 at night,that way even severe joint pain is suppressed. So value is pretty good I just wish it came in a Costco sized jug.

Taste--?
    Wha what? No taste but they need a flavored Cissus powder that shi* cray.

Effectiveness--9
    Now while this did not heal my shoulder it did suppress the pain till it was non existent. Before my current job I was doing manual labor for about 10hrs a day pulling, lifting, you name it. This trashed my shoulder to the point where I could no sleep on it at night. No lie I went through about 12 boxes of Cissus while I worked there due to the products effectiveness. The other cool thing about Cissus is it kicks in pretty fast. Very effective.

Overall --8
    This is a staple in my stack and if not for SR I would hav never found out about it. It always delivers and is always
    effective. The only flaw I have found is I wish it came in a bigger size.
    Whatever it still kicks ass
    Peace
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Relieved Joint Pain
    • Worked Fast
    • Stopped Inflammation
    • Helped Sleep Comfort
    • Wish For Costco Sized Drum
    • Bigger Size

Reputation: +809
    Nice review, Moose! Seems like everyone who uses Super Cissus is pleased with the results and glad to hear it helped your shoulder.

Reputation: +2353
    Indeed, super cissus is a superior joint support product.

Reviews: 19
    Reputation: +255
    Absolute staple for me. It's funny bc a few times this year I stopped my Cissus usaage only to re-realize what a benefit it was. Sometimes you take a supplement you use every day for granted. For me Ciussus is like that.

Cryoburner
    Cryoburner

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +802
    Great review man! Glad you liked it. I wish I had an endless supply of this too.

Reply #5:
    mhseaver670
    mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 78
    Reputation: +2482
    I really need to try this stuff!. Maybe a USP santa will send me some.

Reply #6:
    houstontexas
    houstontexas

Joined: 1/2010
    Reputation: +60
    I've taken this off and on for months at a time and never felt like it has done that much for me in any of my problem areas. I think I'm done trying it lol.

July 13, 2011

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

Age: 23

July 13, 2011
     After all the hype and raving reviews on this product, I had to order it to see for myself if it really is a miracle for joint aches.

I was 2 weeks into a PH cycle when my joints dried out horribly and were constantly aching. I had ordered other joint support supplements, but had decided that I should go with Super Cissus Rx also.

Taste/Pill Size : 9/10 - Obviously no taste with these pills, they are white and normal sized. I didn't get a bad aftertaste from burping after consuming them either.

Value : 4/10 - This is quite a pricey product. I bought 90 caps for close to $30. The dosing is 3-4 pills a day. But considering it didn't really do much for me, I wouldn't purchase it again.

Effectiveness : 5/10 - I don't know where to begin with this. I'm thinking perhaps what I was wanting out of this product wasn't realistic. Like I stated earlier, my joints were killing me, making it impossible to work out chest, shoulders, and arms in general. I've read on several forums that it really starts doing its magic around the 3rd week mark, but I didn't notice any improvement. At that point I starting taking other supplements for my joints and thats when things started to get better. I finished the bottle in a month, and assumed that it just wasn't for me. I think people who had prior injuries and have issues with their tendons or cartilidge in general are the ones who might benefit most from this. But what confuses me if how people claim that it did wonders for their joints. Maybe I didn't take it long enough, but I wasn't going to fork out another $30 just to prove that theory.

Overall : 6/10 - I would have given this product a worse rating, but the thing is my joint pain did eventually go away, but thats when I started adding Hyaluronic Acid and Multi-Flex Complete in the mix, and I still currently take those two and do not suffer from any joint pain. So I'm sorry to say that this product just simply isn't for me.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Pricey
      • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action
      • No Results
      bignastyrico
      bignastyrico

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 151
      Reputation: +694
      great review bro, i agree as good as cissus is, it only helps with inflammation. you need a more complete joint support with msm, glucosine, collegen etc. i still think animal flex and allflex are the two best. allflex is only 2 pills a day and under 20 bucks everywhere.

Wrestler152

Nice review.

February 13, 2010

Reviews: 62

February 13, 2010
       Unlike most USP capsules, these first off did not taste like ass. The biggest thing I noticed was THEY WORK. During an Epistane cycle my joints were dry and aching and I could hardly make it through certain exercises since the pain was excruciating. Day 2 of taking super cissus, the pain started subsiding and by day 4 it was gone. Performing skull crushers was a painful task before I started using Super Cissus. I have tried Animal Flex before but the effects of this are much more pronounced and much faster acting.
      I now use Super Cissus to help alleviate knee pain from cross country running as well as minor tendonitis that I occasionally get from lifting.
      See, im not a hater of USP Labs. This stuff worked for me and I have already recommended it to several people including my own fiance.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Relieved Joint Pain
      • Worked Fast
      • Stopped Inflamation Of Elbow Joint
      • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action
      JKWC
      JKWC

Joined: 12/2009
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +24
      what do you mean by the sketchy science?

Joined: 3/2009
      Reviews: 62
      Reputation: +2600
      Its an indian herb and the mechanism in which it affects joint mobility is still unknown. That is sketchy science.

pisano27
      pisano27

Joined: 9/2010
      Reputation: +5
      Think I injured my shoulder. Going to give it a try.

Workout69
      Workout69

Joined: 10/2012
      Reputation: 0
      I was having a hard time choosing animal flex or super cissus. Narrowed it down to those two joint supps. After I read your review I am going for USP Super Cissus. Thanks man, good review!

February 2, 2010

CamelE

Reviews: 27

Age: 19

February 2, 2010
       Two days ago I messed up the cartilage and bicep tendon in my shoulder. My orthopedic surgeon said it will heal with time on its own and just take some Advil for the inflammation. I'm really not that type of person and I wanted to do everything I possibly could to speed recovery and help it heal back strong.
      Before taking this, it was painful and difficult to put on a t-shirt or even use my left arm to Drive. After the first dose, I noticed improved range of motion without pain. By the second day I've got even more strength and a lot less pain in it.
      This deserves the Nobel Peace Prize.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Stopped Inflammation
      • Better Than Advil
      • Relieved Joint Pain
      • Worked Fast
      • Very Affordable
        June 1, 2013

June 1, 2013
        Effective general joint support

Time to lay down the first of an onslaught of reviews to come from my Epi-1-test log!!!

Today, I will discuss my experience with Usp labs joint support supplement Super Cissus Rx. Super Cissus is a relatively simple and straightforward joint support product containing one primary ingredient: Cissus Quandrangularis. This plant has been indicated to having quite a few benefits. Its anti-inflammatory benefits are perhaps one of its more recognized benefits. From my experience, I can definitely say that this products efficiently and continuously kept my joints lubricated and pain-free.

Now for the breakdown of my impression of Super Cissus Rx:

Taste N/A: Capsules are tasteless, easy to swallow, and have no aftertaste or unpleasant post-dosage burps.

Ingredient Profile (9):

Cissus Rx has one primary ingredient;

Cissus Quandrangularis dosed at 750 mg per capsule engineered at 10% of the specific extract.

As I mentioned in my intro, Cissus Quandrngularis has been indicated for a few benefits including its anti-inflammatory properties. Here are some of the others;

1. Enhanced healing of bone fractures

2. May potentially aid in fat metabolism

3. Potential treatment for gastric ulcers

4. Suggested to antagonize cortisol

It should be noted that all of these benefits including the anti-inflammatory benefits have only been suggested through in-vitro studies and lack more human-based study support. In other words, there isn't a significant amount of human studies backing these claims. Despite this, from my experience I can at least vouch for the joint support benefits.

Usage (10): Very simple; two capsules a day with each one taken before your first and last meal.

Effectiveness (10): Joint pain tends to be a common side effect when running compounds that inhibit or antagonize the actions of estrogen due to estrogen's role in the natural lubrication of joints. The prevention of fluid retention is god news for those looking for a dry, hard looking physique, but bad news for the joints lacking the natural fluid that keeps them lubricated.

Since Epi-1-test has anti-estrogenic properties, I found it vital to run efficient joint support. Orange Triad, the multi-vitamin that I was using in conjunction with my cycle support supps has joint support properties if its own, but I believed that it was worth taking a little extra precautions giving the workload I induce on my joints in each workout.

Needless to say, with Super Cissus Rx, my joints never aches, stiffened, or felt dried in any way. I would never wake-up in the morning feeling like the tin man robbed of his oil. Despite the pounding on my joints and skeleton in general, super cissus rx kept them consistently battle-ready and pain free. Therefore, despite the sketchy science behind Cissus's anti-inflammatory benefits, I can say that the benefits were most definitely present for me.

Value (8): A 120 capsule bottle which would last you 2 months at the directed dose goes for about 23-31 dollars. I got my bottle for 23.90. For the efficacy and amount in the bottle, I'd say this is a relatively decent value. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either.

Overall (9): Super Cissus Rx is an effective and affordable joint support supplement that in my opinion is worth including in one's regimen not only when running a PH, but also for general joint support for those having continuous difficulties in this area. It will aid in joint pain prevention, stiffness, and lubrication. The only drawback as I mentioned before and as some previous reviewers touched upon was the lack of science backing its claim. I wouldn't consider this a "hit or miss" supplement, but everyone will potentially respond differently.

Well this completes review 1 of my AMS log review of products, next up will most likely be orange triad.

UNTIL THEN TRAIN HARD BROSKIES!!!

WARMACHINE OUT!!!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Effective Overall Joint Support Formula
        • Very Affordable
        • Could Use Some Additional Joint Support Ingredients Like Msm For A More Complete Formula
        • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action
        cssrss
        cssrss

Joined: 2/2013
        Reputation: +114
        Awesome review! I learned a thing or two reading this :) Btw would you say you experienced any of the cortisol blocking benefits?

Reputation: +2353
        Hard to say mainly because Epi-1-Test induces recomposition effects of its own that could mask any kind of cortisol inhibition benefits.

My endurance and drive were definitely improved but then again I would still accredit that to the Epi-1-test.

To put it bluntly Cssrss, I may have experienced some anit-cortisol benefits, but their would be no way of telling when on a ph.

Reputation: +329
        Excellent review man. I love me some Super Cissus! I just got a bottle in the other day!

Reputation: +2353
        Gotta keep the joints fresh Rob!!!

May 2, 2013

Age: 30

May 2, 2013
         I had been experiencing chronic knee and elbow pain for several months, and decided to try Super Cissus after reading reviews and soliciting feedback from everyone on the SR forum. I have to say, it is one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Ingredient Profile:

---------------------------------------------

Each capsule contains 800mg of USPLabs' patented cissus quadrangularis extract. The herb has been used in ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years for a multitude of issues, but it is most widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties and usefulness in relieving joint pain. The company claims that their proprietary extract is superior to any others on the market, of course. The serving size is two capsules, and the directions are to take one serving in the morning and one in the evening with a meal.

---------------------------------------------

I just finished my first bottle of this two days ago, and it has worked better than I ever expected or hoped for. Like I said, I had been dealing with knee and elbow pain for several months, but both of those are completely gone now. I wear steel-toe boots and walk a lot at work on concrete, and between that and jogging my knees had been feeling pretty beat up. My right elbow and shoulder have always given me problems during heavy benching, but all these ailments are now completely gone (or at least I don't feel any pain from them anymore). I started feeling relief after about the third day, and it got progressively better from there. My knees were particularly bad. The warehouse I work in is about 5 feet off the ground, and we have a set of metal stairs that leads up to it that we use many times per day. I had gotten to where I kind of dreaded having to walk up them because of my knees, and would use the handrails as much as I could. One day, about two weeks into the bottle of Super Cissus, I was coming in to work and I just ran up those stairs without even thinking about it. It was then that I realized that my knees were no longer bothering me!

I should note that I have been taking fish oil as well, but I didn't start until a week into taking Super Cissus. I had already begun experiencing relief by then, so I can say for sure that the Super Cissus is at least primarily responsible for the improvement.

---------------------------------------------

I found an average price of around $24 online for 75 servings, which is a little over a month's supply. This comes out to be $0.32/serving (or $0.64/day, taking two servings a day). This is an excellent value in my opinion considering how well it worked for me. I paid $40 for my bottle from a local supplement shoppe because I was desperate for relief and didn't want to wait for shipping, and I still feel like it was money well spent.

Overall: 9.5/10

---------------------------------------------

This stuff worked great for me, and I would recommend it to anyone that has nagging joint pain or anyone who will be doing any kind of activity that puts extra stress on their bones, tendons, ligaments, etc. This along with fish oil and glucosamine/msm will probably make life a whole lot easier!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Relieved Joint Pain
        • Worked Fast
        • Stopped Inflammation
        • Wish For Costco Sized Drum

Reputation: +809
        Great review man, thanks!

Reputation: +329
        Thanks man! It's an excellent product.

Reviews: 19
        Reputation: +255
        Cissus is amazing. I like buying the bulk USPowders version from Nutraplanet.

Reputation: +329
        Good to hear you like the bulk version, Vermonster. I was thinking about using that next to see how they compare. I use the bulk mbcaa and love it, although I will say it is an acquired taste.

Reply #5:
        dlieux
        dlieux

Joined: 6/2013
        Reviews: 0
        Reputation: 0
        Spot on... currently taking this and started feeling the benefits during the 1st week.

January 6, 2013

Reviews: 7

January 6, 2013
         First off I will be rating it for its myotropic and joint help.

Value 8/10: Well I got a great deal on nutraplanet.com for 23$ and also it was the plus size so i got two great deals.

Dosage 6/10: It was a little annoying dosing 5 caps spread out the day but nothing horrible.

Taste N/A:

Effectiveness:I'm going to split it down the middle.

Myotropic 5.5/10: It is really hard to say because I did not know what to expect. I did some research and it was so post to assist fat loss and I did loos weight but I was bulking and one whole week my diet was horrible. I ate two meals a day and woke up at 2 in the after noon but I did not loose muscle so maybe it helped conserve my muscle.

Joint relief 7.5/10: Half way in the bottle I started getting pains in my shoulder and then at the end of that week the pain literally disappeared. Not saying its magic but it helped me out greatly.

Overall 7/10: It did not help me out the way i wanted it to but I still helped me out. Good price depnding how you dose it, 150 caps for 23$ so it is 6.50$ a cap.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Relieved Joint Pain
        • No Results
        • Price *slightly* High

Reputation: +809
        Super Cissus is not designed specifically for myotropic effects like Noopept or similar products. This product was designed to help alleviate joint pain, along with it's natural qualities of being anti-catabolic. Your value is completely off...I'm not sure where you came up with $6+ per pill or even per serving...

ZB
        ZB

Joined: 11/2012
        Reviews: 10
        Reputation: +436
        It's cuz he divided 150 by 23 instead of 23 by 150, which would equal 6.50 instead of .15 cents per pill, which is what the actual value is.

Joined: 5/2011
        Reviews: 7
        Reputation: +12
        Oh well I just though from what I read off the bottle that claims if you dose it 4-5 caps a day you would experience strength and stamina, also I assumed it being anabolic that I would see some muscle gains. My bad about the amount per cap I'm not really good at math.

December 4, 2012

ron

Reviews: 16

Age: 44

December 4, 2012
         Super Cissuss is a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and plant sterol compounds not only supporting healthy muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendons while supporting healthy ligaments, cartilage and joints. Key ingredient is Cissus Quadrangularis. It does not contain glucosamine, choindroitin or msm and is Stimulant-Free.

My Story:
        When I first got back into lifting approximately 3 years ago I found out rather quickly that my 40+ year old body does not recover from the strains and stress of heavy lifting like it did when I was in my 20’s. Within the first month I had a major shoulder pain that would not allow me to do dumbbell or barbell military presses with any considerable weight. Within 6 months my right knee that I injured during a motorcycle accident 10 years earlier ached for days following any type of squatting exercise, with or without weights. I had read that taking NSAID’s was a bad idea and to take Glucosamine w/ MSM and I would be good to go. Well I took 1000mg of that with breakfast and dinner and my shoulder pain disappeared but I received zero relief for my knee. I figured that with old age I just had to suck up the pain if lifting was truly what I wanted to do. And so that is what I did for over a year until I developed tennis elbow. This pain was the worst. I bought straps for both forearms and just synched them as tight as I could without cutting off circulation. This allowed me to still lift heavy, but it still hurt like hell. It was the tennis elbow that caused me to do more research to relieve the pain and injury. For a while I tried the whole elevate arms and ice pack thing following a hard work out and that was not only ineffective, it was a pain in the butt. Then I found good things being said on SR.com about USPlabs Super Cissuss. I figured it certainly couldn’t hurt to try. So I dosed 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 with daily every day. Well I’m so glad I listened to other people at this great website because within 2 weeks my knee pain and tennis elbow in my left arm was completely gone and within 2 months the tennis elbow pain in my right arm was completely gone. This new pain free body gave me the confidence to up all of my lifts and I have not experienced any of the previous mentioned pains since I started Super Cissuss. It is a permanent staple in my daily diet for as long as I am able to lift and I couldn’t possibly indorse or recommend a product any higher. If you have aches and pains that are preventing you from giving your all, give this stuff a try. If it doesn’t work for you, go see a physician as I believe you may have a more serious problem to deal with.

Side effects: None

This product claims to support healthy muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendons while supporting healthy ligaments, cartilage and joints. It alleviated my knee pain and tennis elbow which is what I originally purchased it to do. It did the job I needed it to do. If that’s not worth a 10 on effectiveness, I don’t know what is.

I most recently purchased a 120 caps bottle Super Cissuss on AllStarHealth.com for $23.49
        To me you can’t really put a price on pain free lifting and any price is a bargain.
        The only reason I give it a 9 is because the only way it could be a 10 is if it was free.

Overall: 9.5/10
        Combine an extremely effective and well priced product and you get a high overall score. Again, I couldn’t be happier with this product and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Relieved Joint Pain
        • Worked Fast
        • Stopped Inflamation Of Elbow Joint
        • Very Affordable
        • Stopped Inflammation
        • Better Than Advil
        • Best Joint Care Supplement Ive Used!!
          November 13, 2012

DanTheManski

Reviews: 25

Age: 20

November 13, 2012
           Whoooooo. Joint health is one of the most over-looked supplement category's out there. Especially for all you young whipper-snappers. This needs to be in your arsenal.

Taste: N/A

These are little pills. Directions are easy, I just decided to take 2 in the morning and 2 more 8 hours later. However, these smell awful.

This gets a solid well deserved 10. This product did wonders for my joints. I work for GNC and usually have to do a 12 hour shift once a week. Around the 7-8 hour mark, my knees ache. This supplement stopped that aching pain immediately. Even during workouts every once and a while i'd get that elbow pain from doing curls. That stopped to, and I'd have to give my thanks and praise to Super Cissus.

This supplement has a pretty decent value on it. 23.99 + shipping on NutraPlanet.com currently. or 44.99 at your local GNC. You get 150 caps, and at 4 a day this should last you around 27 days. So not a full month supply which is why I gave this an 8.

Well deserved 9 here for Super Cissus and USPLabs. This will be one supplement I will continue to buy, no matter what. This is hands down one of the best joint care supps I have used.

Thanks for your time everyone.

DanTheManski.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Relieved Joint Pain
          • Worked Fast
          • Stopped Inflamation Of Elbow Joint
          • Very Affordable
          • Stopped Inflammation
          • Best Joint Care Supplement Ive Used!!
          • Bigger Size
          August 26, 2012

OnAClearDay

Reviews: 5

Age: 21

August 26, 2012
           I had tennis elbow for quite some time. Every time I would lift any type of upper body, it would irritate my elbows soooo bad. I felt like I couldn't shake it.

I started taking Super Cissus with Glucosamine, shark cartillage and msm and noticed some serious differences.

Within two weeks my elbow pain was relieved a little bit. I was taking time off but I started gradually getting back in the proccess and I know that this combo definitely helped.

Overall 9/10
          Great product, relieved my elbow pain substantially, it went back to how it used to be when I stopped. Now I am considering stacking this for a longer period
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Helped Elbow Pain
          • Relieved Joint Pain
          • Worked Fast
          • Stopped Inflammation
          • Better Than Advil
          • Price *slightly* High

Have you used Super Cissus Rx? Submit your own Review!