Recreate

By: USPlabs

annabanana

Recreate vs OxyElite Pro?

May 9, 2012

I am trying to decide between Recreate and OxyElite to add to my workout and diet regimen. I have lost about 15 lbs over the last 6 months, and I have about 20-25 more to go to reach my goal (and hope to kick it in to gear to it goes much faster then the last 15). I am not a coffee drinker, but do have a soda now and then, so I'm not sure what my stimulant threshold is. I am just wondering if OxyElite is going to be too much for me. I don't want it to be a super mood-altering "high," I am more looking for something that will help burn fat with workouts and suppress my appetite to keep calorie intake in check. Any advice?
Raptorbh12
Posted May 9, 2012

Oxy would be your best bet since you dont have a high tolerance to stims, you will experience a great thermogenic effect from it. Also oxy elite will suppress your appetite much better than recreate.
I have used both and have noticed the direct effects of OEP whereas the effects from recreate were more indirect and too passive for my liking.

I suggest starting off with 1 pill of OEP and working up to the two in the morning and one around lunch.
Lorenz0
Posted May 9, 2012

Recreate is not as effective as oxy elite but it has less stimulants.

So you can either go for recreate or just use 1 cap of oxy elite until you build a tolerance then up it to another cap.
jthayer1
Posted May 9, 2012

well based on what you're looking for OEP is by far the winning choice. I've had amazing results as most have using this product. The dosage is simple and you can always adjust to tolerance. I would drop the soda altogether as that will aid in additional weight loss as well as allowing you to shed some water weight. High sugars will make you retain some extra water. As far as burning fast and appetite suppression goes, OEP is the best on the market. Also, alot of SR members have great success stacking recreate with OEP. Good luck.
Posted May 9, 2012

Great! Thanks guys! Wish me luck getting in full bikini form :-)
Reinger
Posted May 9, 2012

All that we ask in return is a pic once you do. :)
t2gjor
Posted May 9, 2012

i have personally never tried OEP, but i have heard from some female friends that it is getting the job done. their workout consist of mostly cardio, zoomba, and some sort of butt toning machne (i don't know the name of it). anyways GL with achieving the bikini form and hopefully you can show off that HOT BOD on this site so i can be in awe of your accomplishments.
Posted May 10, 2012

Will do ;-) Thanks again y'all
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.