TROOP CP

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with EpiBurn Pro

Recreate Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Recreate is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by USPlabs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with EpiBurn Pro
INGREDIENTS (13)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Extract that helps suppress appetite and may also improve lipid profiles and leptin levels in the body.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Source of chlorogenic acid that may lower blood pressure but has zero impact on weight loss.

COMPARE SIMILAR

workoutguru
  August 8, 2013

I got this awhile back with one of the inner circle deals usplabs did but never really cared much for it since I am not really into fat burners to much. I had this sitting around for a long time and decided what the heck I will give it a try and see if I could get a little more cut up for the summer. This is the first ever fat burner I have used. Since I started using this usplabs have discontinued making this product.

Ingredients:
120 Capsules
Proprietary Blends 750mg
(Csralluma Fimbriata (Stem) Extract, Arabica Coffee Bean (Coffee Arabica) Extract, Olive (Leaf) Extract, Caffeine, Indian Colchicum (Stem) Extract, Weak Jumby Pepper (Microtea Debilis (Stem) Extract

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Corn Starch, Magnesium, Stearate, Red 40, Titanium Dioxide Color

One thing usplabs is known for is putting in really unique ingredients in their products and that is just what they did with this product. What a lot of this stuff is that they put in here I am not to familiar with. A lot of these ingredients you will need to search to find out what they are. For what they put in this seemed to work for me.

Price:
Since I got this in one of the inner circle deals I could give this a pretty high rating on price but I won't to be more fair. Not real sure what a lot of site sold this for that had it but from what I can remember seeing it was around the low to mid 30's range which I don't think is to bad but for what you get I think it should be a little lower more in the high 20's price range.

Taste/Mixability:
These come in pill form and nothing to mix up. The capsules did have a little taste to them that was a little weird but nothing I was to worried about.

Dosing:
It said on the bottle to take 1-2 capsules 30 mins before breakfast and then 1-2 capsules in afternoon (6-8 hours later)or before an afternoon workout. I decided to take 2 capsules before my workouts. That's seemed to work good for me and that is when I would take them.

Since this was the first ever fat burner I have ever used I was not real sure what all this would do for me. For a beginner fat burner I think this was pretty good. I started taking this because I wanted to try and get a little more cut up but not lose to much size and strength either. If you can't handle high amounts of stims this would be good for you. I liked that this did not have tons of stims in it since I was also taking a pre-workout with this. I noticed that when I would take this I would sweat a lot more and feel my body temp rise a bit. I don't usually sweat a lot during my workouts but this made me sweat a bit more. I had no stomach issue with this and never felt to jittery at all. One area where this product really stood out I thought was that you will not want to eat much when taking this. If your trying to cut this would be really great for you wont want to be snacking all the time. This has a really strong appetite suppressant in it. If your really trying to lose weight and get more cut up this would be great for you. I personally did not like how strong of an appetite suppressant it had in it. I found that after being on this for awhile I had hardly any appetite and did not want to eat much at all except just my main meals during the day. I hardly ever snacked as much at night. There were time I felt like I did not want to eat anything at all but I had eat something if I still wanted to keep some of my size and strength. I do feel I lost a little weight and some of my size. I know my strength levels were down a bit and I noticed I was a little more cut up but not as much as I was maybe hoping for. I got just about all the way through my bottle and decided to quit taking the rest of it because I had pretty much no appetite left and I could feel it start to really affect my lifting because I was losing a lot of my strength.

Overall:
This I thought was fairly decent for a beginner fat burner. This was nothing outstanding but nothing horrible. I would recommend this if your looking for a good fat burner to start out with and you want something that is not real heavy on stims. A bit less on such a strong Appetite suppressant and I think I would have liked it a bit more and would have finished the rest of the bottle. Dealing with a little bit of stress did not help any either because when I start to stress a bit I lose some of my appetite also. I enjoyed giving this product a try. Don't think I will be going on any fat burners again for awhile. I would rather get back on usplabs compound 20. That is more what I am looking for in a product a hardening agent to help me get more cut up and not lose my appetite so much and still gain my strength like did when I was on it. If you can still find this on a site for a good clearance price I would recommend giving it a try.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • All Natural
  • No Crash
  • Fat Loss
  • Proprietary Blend
ron

December 11, 2012

RECREATE REVIEW

My favorite quote from my personal SR.com journal:

"I know I said I was done talking about this, but I really think this stuff (Recreate) may be the most legit fat burner I've used to date and this is why. As I was doing plate raises last Wednesday on shoulder day, I could not believe what I was seeing in the mirror. The striations in my delts, traps and upper chest was absolutely sick!!! I have never seen striations in my chest. EVER!!! A very cool mile stone I must say and if that is not a tell-tale sign of the effectiveness of this product, I don't know what is."

I have learned over the past year that I am a stimulant sensitive person. Tons of thermogenics on the market today are very stim heavy and tend to give me various negative side effects that are just not worth the hassel. That is just one feature that I absolutely love about USPlabs RECREATE.

Recreate is advertised as an award winning low stimulant Thermogenic who's key ingredient is an appetite suppressant. Personally I did not notice any suppressed appetite while taking this product, but to be fair, I had no problem sticking to my daily maintenance caloric intake (263g protein, 247g carbs, 57g fat = 2550 calories per day). Don't get me wrong, I was no angel. I did have my cheat meals here and there as well. I just didn't get stupid about it. I have maintained this diet for over a year and have fluctuated very little in body fat and muscle mass levels.

Now on with the review:

Side Effects : Lost Fat and Gained Muscle!!! No negative sides what-so-ever!!!

Using a Tanita Body Composition Analyzer throughout the testing of Recreate I came up with the following data:

Sex: Male
Age: 44
Height: 5'10"

Starting stats Ending stats Total Results
Weight: 208.2 Lbs. 206.6 Lbs. (+1.6 Lbs.)
Fat %: 14.6% 16.1% (-1.5%)
Fat Mass: 30.4 Lbs. 33.2 Lbs. (-2.8 Lbs.)
Fat Free Mass: 177.8 Lbs. 173.4 Lbs. (+4.4 Lbs.)
Total Body Water: 130.2 Lbs. 127.0 Lbs. (+3.2 Lbs.)

In a nut shell, while taking 2 Recreate capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 more caps before my pre-workout meal over a 4 week period I lost 2.8 pounds of fat dropping my total body fat % from 16.1 to 14.6 (a 1.5% decrease). Also if I discount all water weight as only water, I still gained 1.2 pounds of muscle. Now if some of that 3.2 pounds of added water weight is muscle, well then so much more the better. All in all I feel the 10/10 score on effectiveness is well deserved as the body composition results speak for themselves.

Value: 9.5/10
At the time of this writing you can obtain a 90 cap bottle of Recreate on AllStarHealth.com for $26.89 which is where I purchase all my supplements. At that price I would easily rate this product a 10 on value if they gave you enough caps in the bottle to consume the maximum recommended dosage of 4 caps a day for a full month. Is a full month necessary to see positive results? I don't believe so, but I like the idea of every product I buy to be at least a full month's supply. Maybe I didn't need to take 4 caps a day and if I scaled it back to 3 a day I would have seen the same results and therefore each bottle would be a full month's supply. Who knows? Call me crazy, but that's just me.

Combine an extremely effective and well priced product and you get a high overall score.
Again, I couldn't be happier with this product and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

Side Note:
Before you think me a biased lover of all things USPlabs let me say first off that their OxyElite Pro did absolutely nothing for me. OEP was the first thermogenic product I had ever tried. It had crazy high positive numbers here on SR.com so I figured it was a sure fire winner. To be fair to OEP, I did not have the body comp analyzer data to draw from and only went by the bathroom digital scale but after 4 weeks on OEP I was at exactly the same weight I started on and noticed zero changes in the mirror. With Recreate I feel that I am the leanest I have been in over 2 years. This is something that I could not accomplish with OEP or PES Alpha T2.

The following is a summarization from the USPlabsDIRECT.com website:

*Note: I apologize for the long winded scientific breakdown, but in an effort to write a complete review I thought it necessary to include it for those that care to know. If you don't care to know, please skip to the closing paragraph.

Forskolin - An adenlyate cyclase activator, which in turn increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate), which eventually works to stimulate lipolysis in adipose cells. Forskolin bypasses the receptor and directly activates adenylate cyclase, potentially obviating the need for "cycling" on and off of the product every few weeks.

Caffeine - If there were one potential downfall of forskolin, it would be that the body still has a few mechanisms to reduce cAMP levels, either via modulation of adenylate cyclase activity or degradation of cAMP itself. Caffeine has the potential to work against such mechanisms to increase the effects of forskolin by inhibiting the negative modulation of adenylate cyclase via adenosine antagonism, which is most probable, or potentially (less likely) it's phosphodiesterase inhibiting effects.
Caffeine is a well known stimulant, thermogenic agent and stimulator of fat oxidation in humans.
Recreate utilizes just enough caffeine to do the trick, but not the absurd amounts found in many thermogenics today.
Olea europaea - An extract of olive leaf, was shown to possess thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 150% as compared to the control group in a study using animal models weighing 125-150 g each, using the highest dose group (i.e., a dose of 500 micrograms).
Coffee Bean - Again, a very precise extract of this substance has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently in vitro. 11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible for converting the very weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more powerful, cortisol. We all know that excess cortisol can hamper your progress in the gym, and with the stress of living in our modern world, it's certain that few people don't have elevated cortisol levels. Unfortunately, this particular enzyme works against what we all as athletes and bodybuilders would like and works to increase cortisol levels. In addition, another sad bit of news is that activity of this enzyme only seems to increase as we get older. By inhibiting 11beta-HSD1, it is thought that it could be used to potentially reduce body fat and improve insulin sensitivity. Additionally, a beneficial effect upon muscle mass would be expected.
Caralluma fimbriata - A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by approximately 20% as compared to placebo in a study using 23 human male and 39 female subjects (25 subjects completed the study in the active and placebo groups), which were overweight (i.e., BMI > 25 kg/m2).
In addition, those taking the active ingredient (500 mg twice daily of a specific extract) reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo.
The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (approximately 3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study.
It has been used for centuries by tribal populations that wished to suppress their appetite.
It also has a well-established safety record. As far as how it works, it is thought that steroidal glycosides present in the plant may increase ATP in the hypothalamus, potentially "tricking" it into thinking that energy or food intake is sufficient so there is no need to increase appetite.

Microtea Debilis Extract- Cirsimarin - This compound has been shown to be 20 times more potent at stimulating lipolysis in vitro, using fat cells of an animal model, as compared to caffeine. It has also been shown to possess potent anti-lipogenic effects and to decrease adipose tissue deposition in an animal model.

The amount of each of these components is not known to the consumer as the ingredients are listed as a proprietary blend. Some have a real issue with this, but personally I don't know a lot about these ingredients and I don't care to know. The important thing to me is, does this product do what it says it will do? In my case Recreate delivered exactly what I thought it would and I highly recommend it!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • All Natural
  • Maintain Lean Muscle
  • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
    Taekwon777
      September 5, 2012

I bought Recreate last year while 50 pounds heavier. I took Recreate in my first week of working out while aiming at getting back into shape. I did heavy cardio in the morning but the issue I had with taking Recreate in the morning before doing my cardio is that I tried to do it on an empty stomach but it doesn't sit well with that. My stomach felt very gassy while having that funky capsule taste along with that nauseating feeling. I tried dealing with it but at times I wanted to vomit while doing some heavy cardio. So I cannot really take the Recreate while on an empty stomach.

So I make a protein shake and eat like two slices of wheat bread since it helps the Recreate sit well on my stomach when I do my workout.

At first I felt the stims kicking in. I can feel the "wiring affect". But the tolerance factor than just plain out hit and the stim feeling started rapidly decreasing.

Ever since than, I take Recreate to give me that extra boost when in the Boxing gym or doing HIITs to get more time in but I don't know if it is really the Recreate giving me that boost or in all honestly if it's just a placebo affect. This being that I have become very tolerant to the stims.

It does make me sweat like crazy. It also has helped suppressed my appetite but even that has decreased over time.

However I have finished two bottles within a year and I can honestly say that when I took Recreate, it help accelerate the weight lost including and most importantly fat along with water weight. I am down 50 pounds from a year ago even though I did slacked off during fall and winter after hurting my heel while hiking (the Holiday foods and partying didn't help much either).

So at 6'3" tall I went from 295 to 245.

However I have ordered a third bottle to help me with my plateau which has me stuck at 245 pounds with still belly fat and also some fat on my face and neck. Basically I am trying to reach 225 so I can than bulk up for the winter with a heavy clean calorie consumption, less cardio and heavy weight lifting. However it is not as affective as it was the first two times I took it.

I guess my body has build that tolerance for it but I will try to continue taking the bottle I have now along with a new bottle of Need2slin I have just ordered and see how that stack works out for me.

Overall I give it a 9 for having had help me lose the 50 pounds which is actually pretty impressive.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Appetite Suppression
    • Clean Energy
    • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
    • Fat Loss
    • Bad Gas
    • Funky Capsule Taste
    AM816
      February 26, 2012

Hey SR community, this is my first review so please bear with me if I missed some information or aspect of the review that may be of interest to you guys. I am open to any questions if I did miss anything.

First I wanna start with why I took this and what I stacked it with. I took this to help me start off my cutting phase. My diet was clean and I watched my macros aiming to get a 100-200 caloric deficit. I carb cycled with carbs on lifting days and fats on resting and cardio days. Additional supplements I took were: Myofusion,Isoflex,Xtend,Fish Oil,Flax Seed Oil,Opti-Men Multivi, and L-Carnitine. I dosed it as directed with 1 serving (2 pills) in the morning and 1 serving 6-8 hours later, both servings on an empty stomach 30 minutes before a meal.

Appetite Suppression--------- 4/10
    USP Labs states that a "key ingredient" in the formula has been proven to be an appetite suppressant. Unfortunately I did not receive any appetite suppression whatsoever. This wasn't a huge problem for me, but when I am watching my macros it is hard to meet my goals and it would have been nice to not have cravings.

Energy------------------ 6/10
    I was hoping that because it is a "low stimulant" thermogenic, it would yield clean energy because when I was on OEP, I was way too jittery and wired and did not enjoy that during 3 hour long classes. I received no clean or low energy and honestly felt light headed and kind of drained and think it was probably my blood pressure acting a little goofy. I didn't really get any type of desirable energy from this and since I have finished the bottle I feel better in the mornings not taking it. There were no energy pros from this product, and maybe more cons for me with not feeling too well when taking this.

Fat Loss/Effectiveness----------------- 5/10
    Sometimes it is hard identifying whether a thermogenic is actually doing anything for you if you are eating clean and working out hard. Additionally everyone responds to supplements differently so that is a factor to consider too. I have taken many fat loss supps from: Lipo 6 Black, Shred Matrix, Hydroxycut Hardcore, Body Burn, and OEP. The best results I have seen were on Shred Matrix which I really felt gave me additional help in my fat loss goals. Recreate did make me sweat a little bit, but really felt nothing and saw nothing from it. Through the entire bottle I have lost a total of 7 pounds, and some of it has definitely been muscle which was a huge disappointment to me. So it defintley did not burn body fat as fuel, like it claimed. I think I would have received the same results I did, even if I didn't use Recreate. I was hoping to get a product that gave me no jitters and a good boost to my fat loss goals and it did not do that for me.

Value-------------- 7/10
    I bought this from Allstarhealth for about 30$ and with two full servings per day it gave me 22 days worth of use give or take because of the servings ratio. This being said it was a little on the pricey side and it made it harder to assess whether the product was working or not because it gave me less than a month of use. Not only that, but I did not see anywhere near the results I was hoping to see. So the value is a little on the pricey side for the servings and for the results.

Overall----------------- 6/10
    I really was disappointed with this product and had such high hopes since I love their Jacked. If you are looking at a "stimulant free" thermogenic I am not sure I would recommend this. In my opinion you might as well take a full thermo product because you would be more likely to see results. Additionally it is a little on the pricey side and its somewhat of a gamble on whether it will yield the results you want or not. Again everyone reacts differently to supps and this may not be the thermo for me but may work perfect for others. I have seen better results with other fat loss supps and will probably not give this another shot.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Crash
    • Weak Thermogenic
    • Not Much Fat Loss
    Sugarman
      December 30, 2011

First I'd like to say this is more of a combo review. I took oep/recreate. I entered a contest at work.12 weeks (Biggest loser ) . My starting weight 274lbs. End weight 223 lbs... I lost over 50lbs. This is an awesome combo. I like the clean energy. No jitters. No crash. Body temp seems to always be up. Appetite wasn't crushed ,but I wasn't hungry. When I did eat, no matter what it was I could just stop at anytime. Didn't have any cravings. I ate alot of high fiber, Salads, chick breast, Greek yogurt, whey protein, bcaa's. I always had energy to burn. I was running around 6-12 miles a night. I stuck to P90X, but kept it very light. Very intense. I ate carbs early in the day, ! with the help of some friends over at the prosource forum, they kept me motivated and gave me direction when needed. I started off taking 2 oep/1 recreate early, then 1oep/2 recreate later in the day. After a few weeks, I did up the dose of the recreate. Taking 2 caps twice a day. This was expected. After time most supps lose some of there potency. I would greatly recommend this stack to anyone interested in shedding some fat, dropping some water weight and looking for a nice clean energy. Not that cracked out feeling. Make sure you are ready to drink plenty of water. I was going threw about 2 gallons a day. I hope this is ok.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clean Energy
    • Burns Bodyfat As Fuel
    • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
    • Fat Loss
    • Makes U Sweat Bad! Body Temp Goes Up
      AverageAndy
        October 4, 2011

People say there is no such thing as a miracle pill. But for me, this pill worked wonders.

I got to a point where I was borderline obese (due to depression) and I needed a change. I had multiple attempts at changing my diet to no avail.

With recreate, it killed my appetite, I was able to fix up my sleeping pattern and was able to go to the gym regularly with the clean energy it provided.

Because of the great appetite suppression I was able to establish good eating habits, and most importantly control the quantity and quality of food eaten.

With a near-perfect diet and regular exercise (1hour cardio + weights x5 a week) I was able to lose 8.1kg in 4weeks. Today is my 30th day and will be using the product for another 30.

The capsule tastes strange and the burps can be smelly. Also, I found this product to be a little pricey. However that is a small price to pay for great results, and the motivation to become a fitter person!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Appetite Suppression
      • Clean Energy
      • Maintain Lean Muscle
      • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
      • Pricey
      • Funky Capsule Taste
      moondog
        July 20, 2011

I needed a supplement to mitigate the lethargy I was feeling while cycling off my second bottle of Oxy-Elite Pro. I have a relatively physically demanding job, so cycling off a product completely without stimulants is not an option.

I had considered Recreate earlier. However, although it had received good reviews, it had a minimal amount of stimulants. Since I have a tolerance to stimulants, to me, low stimulants often means no results.

After my first bottle of OEP, I had used Spirodex to cycle off the OEP. While it was effective reducing the lethargy I was feeling, I felt the regime contained too much stimulants. I decided to give Recreate a try. I was skeptical, and was planning to stack it with a reduced dose of Spirodex, if necessary. In addition to Recreate, my diet included psyllium fiber, CLA, and 80 grams of GNC's Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 (40 grams in the morning and 40 grams in the afternoon).

While Recreate is not stimulant free, it is low in stimulants compared to other fatburners. It contains 25mg of caffeine per capsule. Therefore, the maximum dosage of 4 capsules per day, would have 100 milligrams (mg) of caffeine. For comparison purposes, one Spirodex tablet contains 175 mg of caffeine. A 16 ox of brewed coffee contains between 150 and 200 mg of caffeine. A 12 oz. can of cola contains 35 mg of caffeine.

My dosage was two capsules early in the morning and two capsules early in the afternoon. On days I did not work, I took two capsules. (My work schedule is four 10 hour days). I was surprised by Recreate's effectiveness. There was no need to stack it with Spirodex. However, the last couple of days of the cycle, I stacked it with a ½ tablet of Spirodex. Although my exercise program was inconsistent I managed to lose six pounds going from 168 to 162.

I would recommend Recreate for those who are new the weight loss supplements, are sensitive to stimulants or who do not want to use a highly potent weight loss supplement such as OEP . I would also recommend Recreate to those who are looking for a product to use to cycle off OEP where the complete cessation of stimulants is not an option.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Appetite Suppression
      • Clean Energy
      • Great Beginners Choice For A Fatburner
      • Great For Those Sensitive To Stimulants
        gclar39
          May 2, 2011

This is my first review ever on here. I've never really used a thermogenic except Nutrex Lipo 6, but I took that when I didnt know what I was doing. I did my homework and Recreate looked like a good solid product from a company with a good rep. While on Recreate I did abs/full body workout twice a week, cardio 4 times (2 times early morning HIIT, and 2 times afternoon long steady cardio). Only other supps I was on was ON's Whey and Casein.

Feeling: 9/10
        I didn't have any major feelings while on Recreate. I got hot or had mild headaches in the beginning, but they stopped so I assume it was just getting used to the supp. Some say they got a burst of energy or they felt like they could do more. I never felt that honestly.

Taste: 5/10
        Taste is really a non-issue with this, because it comes in capsule form. However if you burped after taking, it tastes like absolute crap!!! Pill tastes a little weird whenever you take it, overall though not bad at all.

It does what its meant to do. It helps you shed those extra LBS of unwanted fat without major weight loss or side effects. Its not the strongest fat burner ever no doubt, but its a very good one if you want to drop maybe 5-10lbs, or are sensitive to stims. I myself started at about 214, and down to about 209 now, but its all fat loss. Seen major improvements in abs, legs, and arms while taking Recreate.

The retail price on this is $52.99 I think? Not quite sure, I get my supps from VitaCost.com. If you don't know what that is, check it out! Anyways I paid about $34 plus shipping. For the amount paid, you don't get mind blowing results. For the same price I think I'll try something like Animals Cuts next time. Really the value is the only down side to this product.

Side Effects:
        Like I said earlier I got headaches and felt hot, but that was only when I was beginning the supp. It stopped after the first couple days. Only other thing was when you take it in the morning you might get slight stomach cramps. I had problems with that a few times.

No its not the coolest looking bottle ever, you don't feel the fat burning or any stims working, but in the end it does what its meant to do. It helps you with those extra unwanted LBS, and not a lot of side effects. Its not that bad of a value, as long as you buy it cheap and not at the retail price. I will most def cycle this to take a break from other hardcore fat burners.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • All Natural
        • Maintain Lean Muscle
        • Fat Loss
        • No Crash
        • Pricey
        • Funky Capsule Taste
        chris004
          April 22, 2011

Well first off I have to say that I am really excited to write this review. This is my first thermogenic and as you all know it is very tricky trying to pick one because almost every company has their own. I am going to write a completely honest review as I feel it is necessary for people who want to learn more about the product and hope this review helps anyone who is curious about this product. First off I will tell you about me and my training. I started this product any my body weight was around 205 pounds and I am 5'11, my goals were to lose the layer of fat on my abs while maintain all the strength and muscle I put on while bulking. My supporting supplements were CLA, Green tea tablets, Protein, and a multi. They cycle lasted around 1 month. For the first week I did not diet at all which was a big mistake and I lose a lot of strength, but for the last 3 weeks I used petey's lean cutting diet plan.

Feeling: 9.5/10

The first thing that I noticed on this product was the energy I would have throughout the day with no crash, I felt alert throughout the day and ready to hit the gym. ( this could be due to the caffeine in the product). I started taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I am not normally sensitive to stimulants but I would start to get headaches in the afternoon, so I dropped the dose to 2 pills in the morning and 1 in the afternoon and the headaches went away (I also stopped drinking coffee).

Taste: N/A

On to my favorite part lol, I started to notice the results within a week, but I was also not on a lean diet and I was losing strength. From the end of the first week on I started following a strict diet and the results were amazing. So I'm sure what everyone is waiting for are the results. My starting weight was 205 and today (my last day taking the pills) I weighed in at 190 with shoes on. While losing this weight this product really helped me achieve my goal and I only lost a little bit of strength but my muscle MASS stayed the same, I just got more cut. While on this product I did not step on the treadmill one time, the only type of cardio I did was abs. With this being said I did lose most of the stubborn fat on my stomach, and went from a 36 don't to a 32, for pant size. If your looking for a fat burner with little to no side effects I would recommend this product to anyone, now I will say you still have to put in hard work and have a clean diet, but this product is a great compliment to help you reach your goals for fat loss.

The reason I rated this a 9/10 is because I did not really experience the thermogenic part of the product, for me it never made me sweat more and never made me feel hotter than usual in the gym or throughout the day. Additionally, this product did not cut my appetite in any way; this is not a big deal for me at all because I still ate a lot but ate the right kind of foods. Now this is just my personal experience I know the product did diminish some people's appetite just not mine.

Side Effects-
        The side effects for me were very low to nothing. As long as I drank a lot of water throughout the day and ate 30 minutes to an hour after the pill I felt fine. As I stated earlier I did experience a few headaches, but once I tweaked the doing they went away. I also felt so low to mild anxiety a couple of times but that can be attributed to work being so stressful sometimes.

Value: 9.5/10

I paid $29 for this product, and for the results that I achieved I would say that this product is a steal. For me this product at that price is a great value, but this price compared to some other fat burners could be expensive, but for my results I would easily pay double.

Value: 9.5/10

Overall I am extremely pleased with USP Labs here, they really did make a mild thermogenic that gives you the close to normal feeling while giving you exceptional results. This product really allows you to lose fat in stubborn places and gave me extreme mental focus and energy throughout the day! I would and have recommended this product to many of my friends and they have experienced great results. If I could make a recommendation for people taking this product train hard and have a great diet!!!
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Clean Energy
        • Burns Bodyfat As Fuel
        • Maintain Lean Muscle
        • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
        • Weak Thermogenic
        • Bad Gas
        • Did Not Supress Appetite
        spear17
          April 3, 2011

This was my first fat burner I've ever taken and man did I love it. USP Labs did it again with this product, it dosent get as much love as oep but for some recreat can be appeling. My reasons for taking recreat over oep is the amout of caffine which is very low.
        Im very stim sensitve and was taking White Flood at the time I wanted to add a fat burnier, did my resurch and found this was the one for me.

I can't compair it to anything else out there so my rating is based on soly Recreate and not if its better then anything else out there.

Tast 5- yes this comes as a capsule but these babies stink, I would take two in the morning and one six hours later. When taking two I would burp up the smell of these pills and for those of you who know the smell knows this is not a good thing. So the whole burping thing is why I put tast in here.

Value 8- Not a bad price got this for $37 and they worked for me so no matter the price of something if it gets the job done the money is well worth it.

Effectiveness 9- I knew they were working because man did I sweat a lot when on these. Now im a sweaty guy at the gym without taking anything. With Recreate I had to wear a sweatshirt to contain all my sweat while working out, granted this makes one sweat more but I had to control it some how. Now the heat didn't stop at the gym, while sitting in class and at work I would feel my body temperature rising in a way I could feel the weight coming off.

Before adding recreat to my stack I was at 192 pounds after it I was at 186, but for anyone looking to take any supplement of this sort remember diet/exercise first supplements second. The work you put in at the gym while go alot further then these pills.
        Also water,water,water like I stated above they make you hot so you need to be drinking water all day but that should be the case with any healthy diet.

I was worried I would lose some muscle on Recreate but to my suprise I got stronger.

Overall 9- USP Labs didn't disapoint me with this, if you can take the bad smell (which really shouldn't be a problem) and the higher body temperature and are looking for a low stim producted then give this a try!
        It suppressed my appetite to a point so I would give it a 7 here.

Summers coming and I plan on getting another bottle of Recreate soon to go along with my
        yok3d.
        One last note I didn't gain any weight back after I was finished with the bottle and have maintained at 185.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Maintain Lean Muscle
        • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
        • Funky Capsule Taste

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.