Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > USP Labs > Recreate > Reviews

Recreate

By USPlabs
Recreate USPlabs
8.0/10
(Weighted average based on 65 Reviews)

Ranks #9 of 78 (better than 90%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

ron

ron's Recreate Review

RECREATE REVIEW

My favorite quote from my personal SR.com journal:

RECREATE REVIEW

My favorite quote from my personal SR.com journal:

"I know I said I was done talking about this, but I really think this stuff (Recreate) may be the most legit fat burner I've used to date and this is why. As I was doing plate raises last Wednesday on shoulder day, I could not believe what I was seeing in the mirror. The striations in my delts, traps and upper chest was absolutely sick!!! I have never seen striations in my chest. EVER!!! A very cool mile stone I must say and if that is not a tell-tale sign of the effectiveness of this product, I don't know what is."

I have learned over the past year that I am a stimulant sensitive person. Tons of thermogenics on the market today are very stim heavy and tend to give me various negative side effects that are just not worth the hassel. That is just one feature that I absolutely love about USPlabs RECREATE.

Recreate is advertised as an award winning low stimulant Thermogenic who's key ingredient is an appetite suppressant. Personally I did not notice any suppressed appetite while taking this product, but to be fair, I had no problem sticking to my daily maintenance caloric intake (263g protein, 247g carbs, 57g fat = 2550 calories per day). Don't get me wrong, I was no angel. I did have my cheat meals here and there as well. I just didn't get stupid about it. I have maintained this diet for over a year and have fluctuated very little in body fat and muscle mass levels.

Now on with the review:

Side Effects : Lost Fat and Gained Muscle!!! No negative sides what-so-ever!!!

Using a Tanita Body Composition Analyzer throughout the testing of Recreate I came up with the following data:

Sex: Male
Age: 44
Height: 5'10"

Starting stats Ending stats Total Results
Weight: 208.2 Lbs. 206.6 Lbs. (+1.6 Lbs.)
Fat %: 14.6% 16.1% (-1.5%)
Fat Mass: 30.4 Lbs. 33.2 Lbs. (-2.8 Lbs.)
Fat Free Mass: 177.8 Lbs. 173.4 Lbs. (+4.4 Lbs.)
Total Body Water: 130.2 Lbs. 127.0 Lbs. (+3.2 Lbs.)

In a nut shell, while taking 2 Recreate capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 more caps before my pre-workout meal over a 4 week period I lost 2.8 pounds of fat dropping my total body fat % from 16.1 to 14.6 (a 1.5% decrease). Also if I discount all water weight as only water, I still gained 1.2 pounds of muscle. Now if some of that 3.2 pounds of added water weight is muscle, well then so much more the better. All in all I feel the 10/10 score on effectiveness is well deserved as the body composition results speak for themselves.

Value: 9.5/10
At the time of this writing you can obtain a 90 cap bottle of Recreate on AllStarHealth.com for $26.89 which is where I purchase all my supplements. At that price I would easily rate this product a 10 on value if they gave you enough caps in the bottle to consume the maximum recommended dosage of 4 caps a day for a full month. Is a full month necessary to see positive results? I don't believe so, but I like the idea of every product I buy to be at least a full month's supply. Maybe I didn't need to take 4 caps a day and if I scaled it back to 3 a day I would have seen the same results and therefore each bottle would be a full month's supply. Who knows? Call me crazy, but that's just me.

Combine an extremely effective and well priced product and you get a high overall score.
Again, I couldn't be happier with this product and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

Side Note:
Before you think me a biased lover of all things USPlabs let me say first off that their OxyElite Pro did absolutely nothing for me. OEP was the first thermogenic product I had ever tried. It had crazy high positive numbers here on SR.com so I figured it was a sure fire winner. To be fair to OEP, I did not have the body comp analyzer data to draw from and only went by the bathroom digital scale but after 4 weeks on OEP I was at exactly the same weight I started on and noticed zero changes in the mirror. With Recreate I feel that I am the leanest I have been in over 2 years. This is something that I could not accomplish with OEP or PES Alpha T2.

The following is a summarization from the USPlabsDIRECT.com website:

*Note: I apologize for the long winded scientific breakdown, but in an effort to write a complete review I thought it necessary to include it for those that care to know. If you don't care to know, please skip to the closing paragraph.

Forskolin - An adenlyate cyclase activator, which in turn increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate), which eventually works to stimulate lipolysis in adipose cells. Forskolin bypasses the receptor and directly activates adenylate cyclase, potentially obviating the need for "cycling" on and off of the product every few weeks.

Caffeine - If there were one potential downfall of forskolin, it would be that the body still has a few mechanisms to reduce cAMP levels, either via modulation of adenylate cyclase activity or degradation of cAMP itself. Caffeine has the potential to work against such mechanisms to increase the effects of forskolin by inhibiting the negative modulation of adenylate cyclase via adenosine antagonism, which is most probable, or potentially (less likely) it's phosphodiesterase inhibiting effects.
Caffeine is a well known stimulant, thermogenic agent and stimulator of fat oxidation in humans.
Recreate utilizes just enough caffeine to do the trick, but not the absurd amounts found in many thermogenics today.
Olea europaea - An extract of olive leaf, was shown to possess thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 150% as compared to the control group in a study using animal models weighing 125-150 g each, using the highest dose group (i.e., a dose of 500 micrograms).
Coffee Bean - Again, a very precise extract of this substance has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently in vitro. 11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible for converting the very weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more powerful, cortisol. We all know that excess cortisol can hamper your progress in the gym, and with the stress of living in our modern world, it's certain that few people don't have elevated cortisol levels. Unfortunately, this particular enzyme works against what we all as athletes and bodybuilders would like and works to increase cortisol levels. In addition, another sad bit of news is that activity of this enzyme only seems to increase as we get older. By inhibiting 11beta-HSD1, it is thought that it could be used to potentially reduce body fat and improve insulin sensitivity. Additionally, a beneficial effect upon muscle mass would be expected.
Caralluma fimbriata - A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by approximately 20% as compared to placebo in a study using 23 human male and 39 female subjects (25 subjects completed the study in the active and placebo groups), which were overweight (i.e., BMI > 25 kg/m2).
In addition, those taking the active ingredient (500 mg twice daily of a specific extract) reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo.
The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (approximately 3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study.
It has been used for centuries by tribal populations that wished to suppress their appetite.
It also has a well-established safety record. As far as how it works, it is thought that steroidal glycosides present in the plant may increase ATP in the hypothalamus, potentially "tricking" it into thinking that energy or food intake is sufficient so there is no need to increase appetite.

Microtea Debilis Extract- Cirsimarin - This compound has been shown to be 20 times more potent at stimulating lipolysis in vitro, using fat cells of an animal model, as compared to caffeine. It has also been shown to possess potent anti-lipogenic effects and to decrease adipose tissue deposition in an animal model.

The amount of each of these components is not known to the consumer as the ingredients are listed as a proprietary blend. Some have a real issue with this, but personally I don't know a lot about these ingredients and I don't care to know. The important thing to me is, does this product do what it says it will do? In my case Recreate delivered exactly what I thought it would and I highly recommend it!!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • All Natural
  • Maintain Lean Muscle
  • Lost Bodyfat Quickly

iSamurai

Posted December 11, 2012
    Great review Ron! Great detail

mhseaver670

Posted December 11, 2012
    Your reviews and logs are epic.

chris004's Recreate Review

Well first off I have to say that I am really excited to write this review. This is my first thermogenic and as you all know it is very tricky trying to pick one because almost every company has their own. I am going to write a completely honest review as I feel it is necessary for people who want to learn more about the product and hope this review helps anyone who is curious about this product. First off I will tell you about me and my training. I started this product any my body weight was around 205 pounds and I am 5'11, my goals were to lose the layer of fat on my abs while maintain all the strength and muscle I put on while bulking. My supporting supplements were CLA, Green tea tablets, Protein, and a multi. They cycle lasted around 1 month. For the first week I did not diet at all which was a big mistake and I lose a lot of strength, but for the last 3 weeks I used petey's lean cutting diet plan.

Feeling: 9.5/10

The first thing that I noticed on this product was the energy I would have throughout the day with no crash, I felt alert throughout the day and ready to hit the gym. ( this could be due to the caffeine in the product). I started taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I am not normally sensitive to stimulants but I would start to get headaches in the afternoon, so I dropped the dose to 2 pills in the morning and 1 in the afternoon and the headaches went away (I also stopped drinking coffee).

Taste: N/A

On to my favorite part lol, I started to notice the results within a week, but I was also not on a lean diet and I was losing strength. From the end of the first week on I started following a strict diet and the results were amazing. So I'm sure what everyone is waiting for are the results. My starting weight was 205 and today (my last day taking the pills) I weighed in at 190 with shoes on. While losing this weight this product really helped me achieve my goal and I only lost a little bit of strength but my muscle MASS stayed the same, I just got more cut. While on this product I did not step on the treadmill one time, the only type of cardio I did was abs. With this being said I did lose most of the stubborn fat on my stomach, and went from a 36 don't to a 32, for pant size. If your looking for a fat burner with little to no side effects I would recommend this product to anyone, now I will say you still have to put in hard work and have a clean diet, but this product is a great compliment to help you reach your goals for fat loss.

The reason I rated this a 9/10 is because I did not really experience the thermogenic part of the product, for me it never made me sweat more and never made me feel hotter than usual in the gym or throughout the day. Additionally, this product did not cut my appetite in any way; this is not a big deal for me at all because I still ate a lot but ate the right kind of foods. Now this is just my personal experience I know the product did diminish some people's appetite just not mine.

Side Effects-
    The side effects for me were very low to nothing. As long as I drank a lot of water throughout the day and ate 30 minutes to an hour after the pill I felt fine. As I stated earlier I did experience a few headaches, but once I tweaked the doing they went away. I also felt so low to mild anxiety a couple of times but that can be attributed to work being so stressful sometimes.

Value: 9.5/10

I paid $29 for this product, and for the results that I achieved I would say that this product is a steal. For me this product at that price is a great value, but this price compared to some other fat burners could be expensive, but for my results I would easily pay double.

Value: 9.5/10

Overall I am extremely pleased with USP Labs here, they really did make a mild thermogenic that gives you the close to normal feeling while giving you exceptional results. This product really allows you to lose fat in stubborn places and gave me extreme mental focus and energy throughout the day! I would and have recommended this product to many of my friends and they have experienced great results. If I could make a recommendation for people taking this product train hard and have a great diet!!!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Clean Energy
    • No Crash
    • Fat Loss
    • Did Not Supress Appetite

jdthered

Excelent review boss

MCSyd

Posted April 22, 2011
    great thorough review, Chris.

I'd be curious to see how you'd rate OxyElite Pro versus the ReCreate if you try OEP at a later time.

Posted April 22, 2011
    Thanks guys!! I appreciate it. MCSyd, I have almost around 2 weeks of oxyelite for a free sample, I plan on taking that starting today ! I will definitely let you know what I think about it.

Posted April 23, 2011
    Well expect a oxy elite review, I got a bottle of it and decided to take the whole thing !!!

Posted April 23, 2011
    Loss of bodyfat while preserving muscle is the priority. Even though it yeilds a weaker thermogetic property,it was still successful....... truthfully, pleasant review

jmlstocks

Upon seeing BB.com's deal a few months back of BOGO free, I had to give this a try.
    I have tried many fat burners in the past, many that didn't work or not very well so I'm always a little skeptical upon trying one.
    Of all the fat burners I've tried, Oxy Elite Pro is still the best, but it is very high in stimulants and not for everyone. Recreate on the other hand, is probably the next best I've tried, and it works without the jittery effects.
    This product is not stim free, but it is a low stim fat burner and very low stim compared to most fat burners that are usually really high in caffeine, geranium stem or other stims. Per tablet, this has 25mg of caffeine, just a tad bit less than a can of soda.
    With this product, I don't shake and have had no problems sleeping at night. A lot of times when I stop taking caffeine, I have a hard time with energy and staying awake and alert all day. This has just enough caffeine to keep me going.
    As far as effectiveness, I wouldn't consider this to be much other than an appetite suppressent, but it is a good one. The only other non stim appetite suppressent that I've tried that works is Hoodia and I would say this does a little bit better of a job zapping appetite than Hoodia does. Taken by itself, it will definately reduce cravings and hunger, not quite as good as Oxy Elite, but still good. I have however taken this with Adderall as I have an ongoing prescription and taken together I literally have no appetite, I have to force myself to eat. Its so effective that many times at night I'll be going to bed and my stomach will feel in pain because I didn't eat enough and I'll have to down something just to make the hunger pain go away.
    I think the only downside is the price, for what I paid it was a great deal, but regular price is $38/bottle. Not great if you're on a budget, but if you have the cash, the product does work.
    Overall, I think this is a great product for somebody that can't handle the high stim fat burners. I don't consider it something that will raise your body temperature and melt off the pounds, but it does a good job of reducing your appetite and giving you that extra willpower to eat less and eat right.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Appetite Suppression
    • Clean Energy
    • No Crash
    • Pricey

ruabeyo
    (-111)

Posted November 9, 2010
    I think Hydroxycut traumatized me.. I'm scared of all fat burners now...

This one though is starting to piqué my interest..

Nice review.. man!!

Oh yeah... Those reviews will come in due time bro. ;)

Cray

Posted November 9, 2010
    Nice review. I also like that there are 3 solid reviews on the front page right now. =)

More reviews bro!

Posted November 9, 2010
    I really don't see the value of reading a review of an appetite suppressant/fat burner written by someone who also took it with amphetamine.

All these drugs work by initiating glycogensis the way adrenaline does. It doesn't get any better than amphetamine.

Posted November 9, 2010
    Good review bro, I am taking oxy right now and having no problems, but I have a prescription for adderall. I cant even take adderall by itself because I lose all of my appetiate, my heart rate goes through the roof all day, I cant sleep for 2 days. I dont know what it is about adderall but it kills me !

jmlstocks

Posted November 9, 2010
    Strangely, I can handle Adderall better than I can oep. I only take half the prescribed dose as I really only need it for concentration during work hours. It does suppress my appetite, but not as well as some others have reported it does for them. I do feel better about taking Recreate with it instead of oep however.

workoutguru

You will be sweating and wont be able to eat.

I got this awhile back with one of the inner circle deals usplabs did but never really cared much for it since I am not really into fat burners to much. I had this sitting around for a long time and decided what the heck I will give it a try and see if I could get a little more cut up for the summer. This is the first ever fat burner I have used. Since I started using this usplabs have discontinued making this product.

Ingredients:
    120 Capsules
    Proprietary Blends 750mg
    (Csralluma Fimbriata (Stem) Extract, Arabica Coffee Bean (Coffee Arabica) Extract, Olive (Leaf) Extract, Caffeine, Indian Colchicum (Stem) Extract, Weak Jumby Pepper (Microtea Debilis (Stem) Extract

Other Ingredients
    Gelatin, Corn Starch, Magnesium, Stearate, Red 40, Titanium Dioxide Color

One thing usplabs is known for is putting in really unique ingredients in their products and that is just what they did with this product. What a lot of this stuff is that they put in here I am not to familiar with. A lot of these ingredients you will need to search to find out what they are. For what they put in this seemed to work for me.

Price:
    Since I got this in one of the inner circle deals I could give this a pretty high rating on price but I won't to be more fair. Not real sure what a lot of site sold this for that had it but from what I can remember seeing it was around the low to mid 30's range which I don't think is to bad but for what you get I think it should be a little lower more in the high 20's price range.

Taste/Mixability:
    These come in pill form and nothing to mix up. The capsules did have a little taste to them that was a little weird but nothing I was to worried about.

Dosing:
    It said on the bottle to take 1-2 capsules 30 mins before breakfast and then 1-2 capsules in afternoon (6-8 hours later)or before an afternoon workout. I decided to take 2 capsules before my workouts. That's seemed to work good for me and that is when I would take them.

Since this was the first ever fat burner I have ever used I was not real sure what all this would do for me. For a beginner fat burner I think this was pretty good. I started taking this because I wanted to try and get a little more cut up but not lose to much size and strength either. If you can't handle high amounts of stims this would be good for you. I liked that this did not have tons of stims in it since I was also taking a pre-workout with this. I noticed that when I would take this I would sweat a lot more and feel my body temp rise a bit. I don't usually sweat a lot during my workouts but this made me sweat a bit more. I had no stomach issue with this and never felt to jittery at all. One area where this product really stood out I thought was that you will not want to eat much when taking this. If your trying to cut this would be really great for you wont want to be snacking all the time. This has a really strong appetite suppressant in it. If your really trying to lose weight and get more cut up this would be great for you. I personally did not like how strong of an appetite suppressant it had in it. I found that after being on this for awhile I had hardly any appetite and did not want to eat much at all except just my main meals during the day. I hardly ever snacked as much at night. There were time I felt like I did not want to eat anything at all but I had eat something if I still wanted to keep some of my size and strength. I do feel I lost a little weight and some of my size. I know my strength levels were down a bit and I noticed I was a little more cut up but not as much as I was maybe hoping for. I got just about all the way through my bottle and decided to quit taking the rest of it because I had pretty much no appetite left and I could feel it start to really affect my lifting because I was losing a lot of my strength.

Overall:
    This I thought was fairly decent for a beginner fat burner. This was nothing outstanding but nothing horrible. I would recommend this if your looking for a good fat burner to start out with and you want something that is not real heavy on stims. A bit less on such a strong Appetite suppressant and I think I would have liked it a bit more and would have finished the rest of the bottle. Dealing with a little bit of stress did not help any either because when I start to stress a bit I lose some of my appetite also. I enjoyed giving this product a try. Don't think I will be going on any fat burners again for awhile. I would rather get back on usplabs compound 20. That is more what I am looking for in a product a hardening agent to help me get more cut up and not lose my appetite so much and still gain my strength like did when I was on it. If you can still find this on a site for a good clearance price I would recommend giving it a try.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • All Natural
    • No Crash
    • Fat Loss
    • Pricey
    • Proprietary Blend

Gkeezy

Posted August 8, 2013
    Good review bro. But sadly this did not work for me.

Manimal

I got a small burst of clean energy with it the first week

Ok here's the scoop. I went through a full cycle of OEP (which worked quite well for me) and then jumped straight into a cycle of this along with Jack3d and my normal fat loss stack- CLA, Green Tea Extract, and Fish Oil. I pretty much got what i expected from it but not much fat loss. I lost 2 pounds and fluctuated back and forth with those 2 pounds. I followed a strict diet with HIIT cardio and some early morning cardio on an empty stomach mixed in through the week. I'm stuck at 9.5% body fat with a fat loss plateau and obviously, this wasnt the trick for it and/or i didnt work hard enough. I took 2 pills in the A.M. and 1 pill in the P.M. and i didnt surpass that dosage just because i didnt feel the need to. I got a small burst of clean energy with it the first week and that pretty much died down to nothing and this become a solid appetite suppressant for me. Some of you may scold me for saying that, but i honestly feel this is just an appetite suppressant for those of us who have a decent or high tolerance to stimulants. It's not a strong source of caffeine and it's not alot of it and this fat burner is specifically intended for people that are non-tolerant to stimulants or looking to steer clear of stimulants. I tend to get a little anxiety from stim-based fat burners during the first couple weeks but i didnt experience any with this, so i did like that about Recreate. I think it would be a great beginners choice for a fat burner. As always, USP Labs doesnt destroy your wallet with their price on products, ever. So with that being said, I think this is a decent low-stim appetite suppressant/fat burner, but not the one for me. Although i may consider throwing it in there during my winter bulk just to keep the diet in check if i start adding more fat than i can stand.

• Great Beginners Choice For A Fat Burner
    • Great For Those Who Are Sensitive To Stimulants
    • Not Much Fat Loss

Posted June 15, 2010
    Great review man. Sorry you didn't like the product, though. Though it seems that it's just "an appetite suppressent", I did notice extreme thinning in my face, arms, and legs the most during my month on(forced off due to surgery). I lost about more than 10 pounds in that month, but the thinning out really got wondering about all the ingredients in here. I mean, they all can't be just appetite suppressents.

Posted June 15, 2010
    Haha, soul botha, i knew you would be the first to reply to this review! But yea bro, all the ingredients aren't completely focused on appetite suppression in this. But i just feel that the ones that aren't had no effect on my body. I am at the point now where i dont have much left to lose and i am in the single digit body fat % and the fat just doesnt come off like it used to back when i was a whopping 225 at 5,5 :/ .

MMAFreak

Posted June 15, 2010
    Great review broski! Sorry to hear that you are still hitting that wall, but hell man 9.5% bf aint bad at all. Your doing better than a lot of the american public for sure.

Posted June 15, 2010
    Hahaha thanks bro. Yea it is really sad that the US has become the most obese country in the world. But i am gonna make some changes and tweeks here n there to try to bust through this plateau.

Posted June 15, 2010
    hey quick question, i am currently about to cycle off stims. i was on USP's OEP and now want to switch off to this because it has considerably less stims, but i am highly highly tolerant to stims do u think it is a waste. I am also at around 9.5% body fat and looking to go down

Posted June 16, 2010
    No i would not recommend it especially if you are at a plateau like I am. When you get down to the single digit bf%, you need something alot stronger and you need to dedicate yourself twice as much to see further results. I would cycle off OEP for a month and take it again with a head strong, leave nothing behind- attitude. Diet in check, no missing cardio sessions, plenty of sleep, and good solid workouts.

Posted June 16, 2010
    hey, how do you get your CLA? diet or supplement? If its through supplement could u recommend one?

Posted June 16, 2010
    I take MRM- CLA 1250. It has 1,000mg of active CLA per softgel and i got a 180 count bottle for about $23.50 off Prosource.net
    MMAFreak recommended it to me and it seems to be a high quality CLA at a reasonable price. I like it man.

This is an above average Fat Burner for sure

This is an above average Fat Burner fure sure. The appetite surpressant is not bad either. I stacked this with Green Tea Extract, Fish Oil, and Cla for my cut stack. i ran this bottle and in 21 days i went from 195 to now 178. I have had a calorie deficit and i hit the cardio pretty hard with a low carb diet. I start my OxyElite Pro tommorrow so expect a review on that in 30 days. By the way, i have a cut cylce journal on my profile if anyone needs any help with a cut stack.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • All Natural
    • No Crash
    • Fat Loss

Posted May 11, 2010
    i want to know how you lost 7 yrs off your life. you used to be 27 yrs old, now your 20. what supp was that?

Posted May 11, 2010
    im not really sure why it says im 27 on the A-stack review. It must have been more potent then i thought.

I have had better physical results

First of all, let me say that i am aware that there are no magic pills that are going to make diet unimportant. That being said, I have tried many different "fat burners", thermogenics, appetite suppressants, and the lot, looking for an extra edge when cutting. Arson/Hydroxycut, acai, Green Tea Extracts, Lipo 6, you name it. I found that I just couldnt stick with them, either the dosing or side effects, or lack of any effect at all made me stop. I hate the feeling that a lot of these give you, that is cracked out, jittery and generally unpleasant. Which brings me to the only product in this category that Ive had any success with and would recommend. I have purchased this product multiple times, and I will say that it has done what was promised. Im not claiming any ridiculous fat loss, I dont even keep track. I know how I feel when I look in the mirror and like the results that im seeing, and how my chic gives me more action than normal. I have seen decent results. Highlights: surpressed appetite and generally a better diet while im on Recreate. I have taken it for four months; 60 days on, 30 off; so 2 cycles. I have had better physical results (which is what were all looking for) with the product than without. Its also not really a stimulant, so if i want a boost with it I will take Green Tea Extract for the caffeine. I feel like Im getting a more intense workout, especially my running and rope exercises. I have had a few unusual breakouts during my use, but I cant say for sure if its the Recreate. With this product, Drink a lot of water, keep a good diet and exercise, and this product will do what it is supposed to.

joeflah13

This product did VERY little, dare I say next to nothing

I'm going to be completely honest here, this product did VERY little, dare I say next to nothing, in terms of lossing fat for me. As a precursor, I took this as part of the "6-Pack Stack" over the summer, so I took it in unison with Anabolic Pump (which also disappointed) thinking a) Since Jack3d worked so awesome for me, I might as well get something from USP Labs and b) Jack3d lived up to the label claims; so will this. Basically, I was wrong on both counts. I was hitting the gym 4-5 days a week, playing sports 1-2 hours a day, and getting a solid hour of cardio in 4-5 times a week. I also worked my core/abs 2 days a week in my efforts to get a six pack, as the stack allegedly said it would produce. After the first 2 weeks, I lost about 2 pounds and I thought I looked a bit leaner in the mirror. I continued to follow the same protocol with 2 caps in the morning and 1 later in the day, and the results quickly began to deminish. Over the next couple of weeks, I lost no weight and looked exactly the same, no gain in defenition except from that first week. I began to think I was taking the product the wrong way, so I read up on both the Recreate and the Pump. They both claimed that you could eat some rediculous amount of food and still lose weight, so I thought that might be the change I need to make. I upped calories slightly at first, and then ended up adding around 1000 and I saw ZERO change, maybe a little gain in fat (in hindsight, I'm really glad that I was able to keep the fat gain to that little of weight, but I acredit that to the rediculous amount of work I was putting in over the summer, NOT the supplements). Other than results, I also had other issues with this product. The pills smelled/tasted like GARBAGE and they gave me very little energy. I understand that it was made to be a low stim fat burner, but it felt like a "no stim" fat burner. I also felt no appetite suppresion, I remember being hungrier a lot of the time (probably because of the APump). In conclusion, the products that were supposed to work synegistically really didnt work at all. Other than that first week or two, I didn't see results near where I felt I should, especially with how good of a product this is allegedly supposed to be. Im so ***ed too because I got a good deal on this product from supplementwarehouse.com and read tons of great reviews on how it worked so well for so many other people on this site. Im glad it worked for everyone else but no luck for me. I got quickly immune and didn't get anywhere near the results i felt i deserved. This is why Im so skeptical of USP Labs... Dont get me wrong, Jack3d is unbelievable. But other than that, the Pump and Recreate both failed miserably. These "revolutionary blends" and "innovative plant extracts" can stay in their magic forrest as far as I care, they should just keep using proven ingredients like they did with Jack3d. They struck gold with that, and I think everything else they make with those weird sounding prop blends are placebo pills, at least in my case (and for that reason I won't try Prime or PowerFULL). Anyways, to every man his own, and these are obviously not mine.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Subtle Fat Loss
    • Weak Thermogenic
    • Funky Capsule Taste

Posted April 25, 2010
    Hey man, not everything works for everybody. I on the otherhand get sick results with Recreate (and AP).

I also go into every supplement purchase knowing this particular product may not work for me. I remember when everyone was blowing up on creatine. No matter what I did or what kind I took, it never really did much for me.

I don't blame creatine for being worthless, just my particular body chemistry doesn't allow for creatine to give me huge gains.

Posted April 25, 2010
    @ phillysteel, I obviously completely understand the fact that this product works for other people, such as yourself (which I believe I stated at least twice in my review, if Im not mistaken). But don't try to put me on blast for stating my opinion bud. Im pretty sure the entire basis of this website is for people to share their OWN OPINION about a product they have taken. Do you want me to lie and write a review saying that this product is awesome just because it works for you? I sure as hell hope not or else this site would turn into yet another unreputable product review site swarming with lying d-bags writting awesome reviews to get free t-shirts. I can't stress enough how much I wanted this product to work for me, and I'm just voicing my own opinion about something I paid good money for, so your being pretty ignorant trying to give me a bum rap just because my results weren't as good as yours. To quote you: "I also go into every supplement purchase knowing this particular product may not work for me." Maybe you should read my review again big guy.

Take that garbage ridiculing to another site man, it's not welcome here.

-JF

Posted April 25, 2010
    @ phillysteel again; I'm also not blaming Recreate for not losing fat. I'm just stating (the exact point you're trying to make) that my body doesn't respond to it well. And that's great that you got sick results, go review it, don't hate on mine because they're different.

-JF

Posted April 25, 2010
    I was simply replying man, no need to get so bent out of shape.

Posted April 25, 2010
    Ight agreed, maybe a bit harsh, but you gotta see where Im commin from on that one. Its a pet peev, no hard feelings. Its been a long ass day, needed to vent somewhere.

It seems to work

I know negative reviews tend not to be popular but this is just my experience with the product. I took 2 in the morning half an hour before breakfast and 2 before the gym and did not encounter any problems for the first 2 days, but when I woke up on the third day I felt something similar to a mild stomach cramp which I then accounted to an undercooked burger I had the night before so no big deal. Then I took my morning does without a problem the rest of the day, then as soon as I get to the gym and finish changing I run into crippling stomach pain, I lied on a bench for 15 minutes to recuperate, took my night dose at 8 and went to sleep at 11 yet same pain. Turns out I am sensitive to the Caralluma Fimbriata which not a lot of people are. So I'm disappointed I couldn't use it any more because from reading other reviews it seems to work :(

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Stomach Cramps

Posted June 10, 2010
      Try eating some sort of carb like bread or fruit when you get a cramp. That seems to help me.

Posted June 10, 2010
      Sorry to hear about the bad experience. It's good you pinpointed what ingredient was the cause of the problem because USPLabs gets pretty exotic and out there with their products. Not the usual caffeine, caffeine, yohimbe, caffeine kind of deal.

Posted June 10, 2010
      I agree with soul brotha, good look with the pinpoint on your side effect and altho it is a negative review on a favorable supplement, I dont look down on you for your honesty and never will. Soul also had a very good forum post earlier that i took a quick glance at about positive and neg repping going on here for stuff like that. You have my rep and respect for your review and honesty. and bigworm, you know i always got props for you too bro. Didnt wanna make ya feel left out with all the spotlight on soul there ha.

Posted June 10, 2010
      haha I love the people on this website I got ur back manny

lol, likewise bro

Posted June 11, 2010
      Your experience sounds more like Forslean than Carlumma.

Posted June 11, 2010
      I did some research that told me that the appetite suppressant ingredient Caralluma Fimbriata made other peoples stomachs very irritable as well

CMelanW

I didnt get the energy some people claim to get but I took other supps for that

I can handle stims, but I am just not the type of person likes to put many stims into my body so I decided to give Recreate a try. First let me say the appetite suppresion I got from Recreate was amazing, I took two in the morning on an empty stomach and one in the evening. I didnt get the energy some people claim to get but I took other supps for that. If you are like myself, and are not a fan of stims, then Recreate is definitely the way to go. I also got no crash from Recreate. I will say the only downfall was the after taste of the pill. I am gonna put my stim worries behind me now and comine this with OEP. Cant wait to see how that turns out!!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • All Natural
      • Great Appetite Suppression
      • Lost Bodyfat Quickly