Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > USP Labs > Recreate

USPlabs Recreate

Recreate USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (65 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 96% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Recreate (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
34.45 Buy Recreate Thousands of Supplements! Buy Recreate
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
PharmaFreak Ripped Freak Reviews
Ripped Freak (14 Reviews)
VPX Clenbutrx Reviews
Clenbutrx (17 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)
Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Reviews
Lipo 6 Black (29 Reviews)
BPI RoxyLean ECA Reviews
RoxyLean ECA (29 Reviews)
6.1

Related Forum Topics

USP OxyElite Pro and Recreate -- Drug test fail? (Especially if you're military)
For all military people out there, I'm hoping someone might have an answer....

Recreate with Green Coffee Bean Extract
I've been taking USP's recreate for a month, I wanted to add Green cof...

Advice on this stack. Animal pak, testofx loaded, Recreate(usplabs)
I plan on starting this stack tomorrow. Never tried testofx before. Any input wi...

Philippines (metro manila) - 1 nitrox, 1 zma, 1 Recreate, 2 anabolic pump etc
Hi guys, I'm selling products here in the metro manila area. I kinda bought...

Oxy Elite Pro + Recreate stack + Green Tea Extract Help
I just decided to stack oep, recreate and green tea ( I haven't started tak...

Recreate+lipo 6 ultra concentrate
ok so i was originally going to run recreate with oxy elite pro. but right now i...

Huge news coming soon for USPLabs about Anabolic-Pump and Recreate
I just saw on both USPLabs Anoblic Pump and Recreate facebook pages that there i...

Supplements I should take along with Recreate?
I am researching different thermogenics and I have decided that it would be best...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Recreate is a powerful thermogenic from USPLabs. It is a potent formula that has had many positive reviews for cutting bodyfat. It is especially good for those new to thermogenics or sensitive to stimulants.

Recreate Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Recreate Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Appetite Suppression (31)
    • Clean Energy (30)
    • Lost Bodyfat Quickly (28)
    • Maintain Lean Muscle (23)
    • Funky Capsule Taste (14)
    • Pricey (7)
    • Bad Gas (5)
    • Weak Thermogenic (4)
    November 9, 2010

Reviews: 46

November 9, 2010
     Upon seeing BB.com's deal a few months back of BOGO free, I had to give this a try.
    I have tried many fat burners in the past, many that didn't work or not very well so I'm always a little skeptical upon trying one.
    Of all the fat burners I've tried, Oxy Elite Pro is still the best, but it is very high in stimulants and not for everyone. Recreate on the other hand, is probably the next best I've tried, and it works without the jittery effects.
    This product is not stim free, but it is a low stim fat burner and very low stim compared to most fat burners that are usually really high in caffeine, geranium stem or other stims. Per tablet, this has 25mg of caffeine, just a tad bit less than a can of soda.
    With this product, I don't shake and have had no problems sleeping at night. A lot of times when I stop taking caffeine, I have a hard time with energy and staying awake and alert all day. This has just enough caffeine to keep me going.
    As far as effectiveness, I wouldn't consider this to be much other than an appetite suppressent, but it is a good one. The only other non stim appetite suppressent that I've tried that works is Hoodia and I would say this does a little bit better of a job zapping appetite than Hoodia does. Taken by itself, it will definately reduce cravings and hunger, not quite as good as Oxy Elite, but still good. I have however taken this with Adderall as I have an ongoing prescription and taken together I literally have no appetite, I have to force myself to eat. Its so effective that many times at night I'll be going to bed and my stomach will feel in pain because I didn't eat enough and I'll have to down something just to make the hunger pain go away.
    I think the only downside is the price, for what I paid it was a great deal, but regular price is $38/bottle. Not great if you're on a budget, but if you have the cash, the product does work.
    Overall, I think this is a great product for somebody that can't handle the high stim fat burners. I don't consider it something that will raise your body temperature and melt off the pounds, but it does a good job of reducing your appetite and giving you that extra willpower to eat less and eat right.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Appetite Suppression
    • Clean Energy
    • No Crash
    • Pricey
    ruabeyo
    ruabeyo

Reviews: 23
    Reputation: +407
    I think Hydroxycut traumatized me.. I'm scared of all fat burners now...

This one though is starting to piqué my interest..

Nice review.. man!!

Oh yeah... Those reviews will come in due time bro. ;)

Cray
    Cray

Reputation: +2374
    Nice review. I also like that there are 3 solid reviews on the front page right now. =)

More reviews bro!

ChelseaNYC
    ChelseaNYC

Joined: 12/2010
    Reputation: -4
    I really don't see the value of reading a review of an appetite suppressant/fat burner written by someone who also took it with amphetamine.

All these drugs work by initiating glycogensis the way adrenaline does. It doesn't get any better than amphetamine.

chris004
    chris004

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +169
    Good review bro, I am taking oxy right now and having no problems, but I have a prescription for adderall. I cant even take adderall by itself because I lose all of my appetiate, my heart rate goes through the roof all day, I cant sleep for 2 days. I dont know what it is about adderall but it kills me !

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 46
    Reputation: +2497
    Strangely, I can handle Adderall better than I can oep. I only take half the prescribed dose as I really only need it for concentration during work hours. It does suppress my appetite, but not as well as some others have reported it does for them. I do feel better about taking Recreate with it instead of oep however.

June 15, 2010

Age: 19

June 15, 2010
     Ok here's the scoop. I went through a full cycle of OEP (which worked quite well for me) and then jumped straight into a cycle of this along with Jack3d and my normal fat loss stack- CLA, Green Tea Extract, and Fish Oil. I pretty much got what i expected from it but not much fat loss. I lost 2 pounds and fluctuated back and forth with those 2 pounds. I followed a strict diet with HIIT cardio and some early morning cardio on an empty stomach mixed in through the week. I'm stuck at 9.5% body fat with a fat loss plateau and obviously, this wasnt the trick for it and/or i didnt work hard enough. I took 2 pills in the A.M. and 1 pill in the P.M. and i didnt surpass that dosage just because i didnt feel the need to. I got a small burst of clean energy with it the first week and that pretty much died down to nothing and this become a solid appetite suppressant for me. Some of you may scold me for saying that, but i honestly feel this is just an appetite suppressant for those of us who have a decent or high tolerance to stimulants. It's not a strong source of caffeine and it's not alot of it and this fat burner is specifically intended for people that are non-tolerant to stimulants or looking to steer clear of stimulants. I tend to get a little anxiety from stim-based fat burners during the first couple weeks but i didnt experience any with this, so i did like that about Recreate. I think it would be a great beginners choice for a fat burner. As always, USP Labs doesnt destroy your wallet with their price on products, ever. So with that being said, I think this is a decent low-stim appetite suppressant/fat burner, but not the one for me. Although i may consider throwing it in there during my winter bulk just to keep the diet in check if i start adding more fat than i can stand.
    • Great Beginners Choice For A Fat Burner
    • Great For Those Who Are Sensitive To Stimulants
    • Not Much Fat Loss
    SoulMonkey
    SoulMonkey

Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +323
    Great review man. Sorry you didn't like the product, though. Though it seems that it's just "an appetite suppressent", I did notice extreme thinning in my face, arms, and legs the most during my month on(forced off due to surgery). I lost about more than 10 pounds in that month, but the thinning out really got wondering about all the ingredients in here. I mean, they all can't be just appetite suppressents.

Reputation: +3478
    Haha, soul botha, i knew you would be the first to reply to this review! But yea bro, all the ingredients aren't completely focused on appetite suppression in this. But i just feel that the ones that aren't had no effect on my body. I am at the point now where i dont have much left to lose and i am in the single digit body fat % and the fat just doesnt come off like it used to back when i was a whopping 225 at 5,5 :/ .

MMAFreak
    MMAFreak

Reviews: 40
    Reputation: +1729
    Great review broski! Sorry to hear that you are still hitting that wall, but hell man 9.5% bf aint bad at all. Your doing better than a lot of the american public for sure.

Reputation: +3478
    Hahaha thanks bro. Yea it is really sad that the US has become the most obese country in the world. But i am gonna make some changes and tweeks here n there to try to bust through this plateau.

umbi24
    umbi24

Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    hey quick question, i am currently about to cycle off stims. i was on USP's OEP and now want to switch off to this because it has considerably less stims, but i am highly highly tolerant to stims do u think it is a waste. I am also at around 9.5% body fat and looking to go down

Reply #6:

Reputation: +3478
    No i would not recommend it especially if you are at a plateau like I am. When you get down to the single digit bf%, you need something alot stronger and you need to dedicate yourself twice as much to see further results. I would cycle off OEP for a month and take it again with a head strong, leave nothing behind- attitude. Diet in check, no missing cardio sessions, plenty of sleep, and good solid workouts.

Reply #7:
    JacobNZ
    JacobNZ

Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +1
    hey, how do you get your CLA? diet or supplement? If its through supplement could u recommend one?

Reply #8:

Reputation: +3478
    I take MRM- CLA 1250. It has 1,000mg of active CLA per softgel and i got a 180 count bottle for about $23.50 off Prosource.net
    MMAFreak recommended it to me and it seems to be a high quality CLA at a reasonable price. I like it man.

April 25, 2010

Age: 17

April 25, 2010
     I'm going to be completely honest here, this product did VERY little, dare I say next to nothing, in terms of lossing fat for me. As a precursor, I took this as part of the "6-Pack Stack" over the summer, so I took it in unison with Anabolic Pump (which also disappointed) thinking a) Since Jack3d worked so awesome for me, I might as well get something from USP Labs and b) Jack3d lived up to the label claims; so will this. Basically, I was wrong on both counts. I was hitting the gym 4-5 days a week, playing sports 1-2 hours a day, and getting a solid hour of cardio in 4-5 times a week. I also worked my core/abs 2 days a week in my efforts to get a six pack, as the stack allegedly said it would produce. After the first 2 weeks, I lost about 2 pounds and I thought I looked a bit leaner in the mirror. I continued to follow the same protocol with 2 caps in the morning and 1 later in the day, and the results quickly began to deminish. Over the next couple of weeks, I lost no weight and looked exactly the same, no gain in defenition except from that first week. I began to think I was taking the product the wrong way, so I read up on both the Recreate and the Pump. They both claimed that you could eat some rediculous amount of food and still lose weight, so I thought that might be the change I need to make. I upped calories slightly at first, and then ended up adding around 1000 and I saw ZERO change, maybe a little gain in fat (in hindsight, I'm really glad that I was able to keep the fat gain to that little of weight, but I acredit that to the rediculous amount of work I was putting in over the summer, NOT the supplements). Other than results, I also had other issues with this product. The pills smelled/tasted like GARBAGE and they gave me very little energy. I understand that it was made to be a low stim fat burner, but it felt like a "no stim" fat burner. I also felt no appetite suppresion, I remember being hungrier a lot of the time (probably because of the APump). In conclusion, the products that were supposed to work synegistically really didnt work at all. Other than that first week or two, I didn't see results near where I felt I should, especially with how good of a product this is allegedly supposed to be. Im so ***ed too because I got a good deal on this product from supplementwarehouse.com and read tons of great reviews on how it worked so well for so many other people on this site. Im glad it worked for everyone else but no luck for me. I got quickly immune and didn't get anywhere near the results i felt i deserved. This is why Im so skeptical of USP Labs... Dont get me wrong, Jack3d is unbelievable. But other than that, the Pump and Recreate both failed miserably. These "revolutionary blends" and "innovative plant extracts" can stay in their magic forrest as far as I care, they should just keep using proven ingredients like they did with Jack3d. They struck gold with that, and I think everything else they make with those weird sounding prop blends are placebo pills, at least in my case (and for that reason I won't try Prime or PowerFULL). Anyways, to every man his own, and these are obviously not mine.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Subtle Fat Loss
    • Weak Thermogenic
    • Funky Capsule Taste

Joined: 8/2009
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +13
    Hey man, not everything works for everybody. I on the otherhand get sick results with Recreate (and AP).

I also go into every supplement purchase knowing this particular product may not work for me. I remember when everyone was blowing up on creatine. No matter what I did or what kind I took, it never really did much for me.

I don't blame creatine for being worthless, just my particular body chemistry doesn't allow for creatine to give me huge gains.

Reputation: +1254
    @ phillysteel, I obviously completely understand the fact that this product works for other people, such as yourself (which I believe I stated at least twice in my review, if Im not mistaken). But don't try to put me on blast for stating my opinion bud. Im pretty sure the entire basis of this website is for people to share their OWN OPINION about a product they have taken. Do you want me to lie and write a review saying that this product is awesome just because it works for you? I sure as hell hope not or else this site would turn into yet another unreputable product review site swarming with lying d-bags writting awesome reviews to get free t-shirts. I can't stress enough how much I wanted this product to work for me, and I'm just voicing my own opinion about something I paid good money for, so your being pretty ignorant trying to give me a bum rap just because my results weren't as good as yours. To quote you: "I also go into every supplement purchase knowing this particular product may not work for me." Maybe you should read my review again big guy.

Take that garbage ridiculing to another site man, it's not welcome here.

-JF

Reputation: +1254
    @ phillysteel again; I'm also not blaming Recreate for not losing fat. I'm just stating (the exact point you're trying to make) that my body doesn't respond to it well. And that's great that you got sick results, go review it, don't hate on mine because they're different.

-JF

Joined: 8/2009
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +13
    I was simply replying man, no need to get so bent out of shape.

Reputation: +1254
    Ight agreed, maybe a bit harsh, but you gotta see where Im commin from on that one. Its a pet peev, no hard feelings. Its been a long ass day, needed to vent somewhere.

August 8, 2013

workoutguru

Reviews: 83

August 8, 2013
    You will be sweating and wont be able to eat.

I got this awhile back with one of the inner circle deals usplabs did but never really cared much for it since I am not really into fat burners to much. I had this sitting around for a long time and decided what the heck I will give it a try and see if I could get a little more cut up for the summer. This is the first ever fat burner I have used. Since I started using this usplabs have discontinued making this product.

Ingredients:
    120 Capsules
    Proprietary Blends 750mg
    (Csralluma Fimbriata (Stem) Extract, Arabica Coffee Bean (Coffee Arabica) Extract, Olive (Leaf) Extract, Caffeine, Indian Colchicum (Stem) Extract, Weak Jumby Pepper (Microtea Debilis (Stem) Extract

Other Ingredients
    Gelatin, Corn Starch, Magnesium, Stearate, Red 40, Titanium Dioxide Color

One thing usplabs is known for is putting in really unique ingredients in their products and that is just what they did with this product. What a lot of this stuff is that they put in here I am not to familiar with. A lot of these ingredients you will need to search to find out what they are. For what they put in this seemed to work for me.

Price:
    Since I got this in one of the inner circle deals I could give this a pretty high rating on price but I won't to be more fair. Not real sure what a lot of site sold this for that had it but from what I can remember seeing it was around the low to mid 30's range which I don't think is to bad but for what you get I think it should be a little lower more in the high 20's price range.

Taste/Mixability:
    These come in pill form and nothing to mix up. The capsules did have a little taste to them that was a little weird but nothing I was to worried about.

Dosing:
    It said on the bottle to take 1-2 capsules 30 mins before breakfast and then 1-2 capsules in afternoon (6-8 hours later)or before an afternoon workout. I decided to take 2 capsules before my workouts. That's seemed to work good for me and that is when I would take them.

Since this was the first ever fat burner I have ever used I was not real sure what all this would do for me. For a beginner fat burner I think this was pretty good. I started taking this because I wanted to try and get a little more cut up but not lose to much size and strength either. If you can't handle high amounts of stims this would be good for you. I liked that this did not have tons of stims in it since I was also taking a pre-workout with this. I noticed that when I would take this I would sweat a lot more and feel my body temp rise a bit. I don't usually sweat a lot during my workouts but this made me sweat a bit more. I had no stomach issue with this and never felt to jittery at all. One area where this product really stood out I thought was that you will not want to eat much when taking this. If your trying to cut this would be really great for you wont want to be snacking all the time. This has a really strong appetite suppressant in it. If your really trying to lose weight and get more cut up this would be great for you. I personally did not like how strong of an appetite suppressant it had in it. I found that after being on this for awhile I had hardly any appetite and did not want to eat much at all except just my main meals during the day. I hardly ever snacked as much at night. There were time I felt like I did not want to eat anything at all but I had eat something if I still wanted to keep some of my size and strength. I do feel I lost a little weight and some of my size. I know my strength levels were down a bit and I noticed I was a little more cut up but not as much as I was maybe hoping for. I got just about all the way through my bottle and decided to quit taking the rest of it because I had pretty much no appetite left and I could feel it start to really affect my lifting because I was losing a lot of my strength.

Overall:
    This I thought was fairly decent for a beginner fat burner. This was nothing outstanding but nothing horrible. I would recommend this if your looking for a good fat burner to start out with and you want something that is not real heavy on stims. A bit less on such a strong Appetite suppressant and I think I would have liked it a bit more and would have finished the rest of the bottle. Dealing with a little bit of stress did not help any either because when I start to stress a bit I lose some of my appetite also. I enjoyed giving this product a try. Don't think I will be going on any fat burners again for awhile. I would rather get back on usplabs compound 20. That is more what I am looking for in a product a hardening agent to help me get more cut up and not lose my appetite so much and still gain my strength like did when I was on it. If you can still find this on a site for a good clearance price I would recommend giving it a try.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • All Natural
    • No Crash
    • Fat Loss
    • Pricey
    • Proprietary Blend
    Gkeezy
    Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1134
    Good review bro. But sadly this did not work for me.

December 11, 2012

ron

Reviews: 16

Age: 44

December 11, 2012
     RECREATE REVIEW

My favorite quote from my personal SR.com journal:

“I know I said I was done talking about this, but I really think this stuff (Recreate) may be the most legit fat burner I’ve used to date and this is why. As I was doing plate raises last Wednesday on shoulder day, I could not believe what I was seeing in the mirror. The striations in my delts, traps and upper chest was absolutely sick!!! I have never seen striations in my chest. EVER!!! A very cool mile stone I must say and if that is not a tell-tale sign of the effectiveness of this product, I don’t know what is.”

I have learned over the past year that I am a stimulant sensitive person. Tons of thermogenics on the market today are very stim heavy and tend to give me various negative side effects that are just not worth the hassel. That is just one feature that I absolutely love about USPlabs RECREATE.

Recreate is advertised as an award winning low stimulant Thermogenic who’s key ingredient is an appetite suppressant. Personally I did not notice any suppressed appetite while taking this product, but to be fair, I had no problem sticking to my daily maintenance caloric intake (263g protein, 247g carbs, 57g fat = 2550 calories per day). Don’t get me wrong, I was no angel. I did have my cheat meals here and there as well. I just didn’t get stupid about it. I have maintained this diet for over a year and have fluctuated very little in body fat and muscle mass levels.

Now on with the review:

Side Effects : Lost Fat and Gained Muscle!!! No negative sides what-so-ever!!!

Using a Tanita Body Composition Analyzer throughout the testing of Recreate I came up with the following data:

Sex: Male
    Age: 44
    Height: 5’10”

Starting stats Ending stats Total Results
    Weight: 208.2 Lbs. 206.6 Lbs. (+1.6 Lbs.)
    Fat %: 14.6% 16.1% (-1.5%)
    Fat Mass: 30.4 Lbs. 33.2 Lbs. (-2.8 Lbs.)
    Fat Free Mass: 177.8 Lbs. 173.4 Lbs. (+4.4 Lbs.)
    Total Body Water: 130.2 Lbs. 127.0 Lbs. (+3.2 Lbs.)

In a nut shell, while taking 2 Recreate capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 more caps before my pre-workout meal over a 4 week period I lost 2.8 pounds of fat dropping my total body fat % from 16.1 to 14.6 (a 1.5% decrease). Also if I discount all water weight as only water, I still gained 1.2 pounds of muscle. Now if some of that 3.2 pounds of added water weight is muscle, well then so much more the better. All in all I feel the 10/10 score on effectiveness is well deserved as the body composition results speak for themselves.

Value: 9.5/10
    At the time of this writing you can obtain a 90 cap bottle of Recreate on AllStarHealth.com for $26.89 which is where I purchase all my supplements. At that price I would easily rate this product a 10 on value if they gave you enough caps in the bottle to consume the maximum recommended dosage of 4 caps a day for a full month. Is a full month necessary to see positive results? I don’t believe so, but I like the idea of every product I buy to be at least a full month’s supply. Maybe I didn’t need to take 4 caps a day and if I scaled it back to 3 a day I would have seen the same results and therefore each bottle would be a full month’s supply. Who knows? Call me crazy, but that’s just me.

Combine an extremely effective and well priced product and you get a high overall score.
    Again, I couldn’t be happier with this product and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

Side Note:
    Before you think me a biased lover of all things USPlabs let me say first off that their OxyElite Pro did absolutely nothing for me. OEP was the first thermogenic product I had ever tried. It had crazy high positive numbers here on SR.com so I figured it was a sure fire winner. To be fair to OEP, I did not have the body comp analyzer data to draw from and only went by the bathroom digital scale but after 4 weeks on OEP I was at exactly the same weight I started on and noticed zero changes in the mirror. With Recreate I feel that I am the leanest I have been in over 2 years. This is something that I could not accomplish with OEP or PES Alpha T2.

The following is a summarization from the USPlabsDIRECT.com website:

*Note: I apologize for the long winded scientific breakdown, but in an effort to write a complete review I thought it necessary to include it for those that care to know. If you don’t care to know, please skip to the closing paragraph.

Forskolin - An adenlyate cyclase activator, which in turn increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate), which eventually works to stimulate lipolysis in adipose cells. Forskolin bypasses the receptor and directly activates adenylate cyclase, potentially obviating the need for “cycling” on and off of the product every few weeks.

Caffeine - If there were one potential downfall of forskolin, it would be that the body still has a few mechanisms to reduce cAMP levels, either via modulation of adenylate cyclase activity or degradation of cAMP itself. Caffeine has the potential to work against such mechanisms to increase the effects of forskolin by inhibiting the negative modulation of adenylate cyclase via adenosine antagonism, which is most probable, or potentially (less likely) it’s phosphodiesterase inhibiting effects.
    Caffeine is a well known stimulant, thermogenic agent and stimulator of fat oxidation in humans.
    Recreate utilizes just enough caffeine to do the trick, but not the absurd amounts found in many thermogenics today.
    Olea europaea - An extract of olive leaf, was shown to possess thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 150% as compared to the control group in a study using animal models weighing 125-150 g each, using the highest dose group (i.e., a dose of 500 micrograms).
    Coffee Bean - Again, a very precise extract of this substance has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently in vitro. 11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible for converting the very weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more powerful, cortisol. We all know that excess cortisol can hamper your progress in the gym, and with the stress of living in our modern world, it’s certain that few people don’t have elevated cortisol levels. Unfortunately, this particular enzyme works against what we all as athletes and bodybuilders would like and works to increase cortisol levels. In addition, another sad bit of news is that activity of this enzyme only seems to increase as we get older. By inhibiting 11beta-HSD1, it is thought that it could be used to potentially reduce body fat and improve insulin sensitivity. Additionally, a beneficial effect upon muscle mass would be expected.
    Caralluma fimbriata - A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by approximately 20% as compared to placebo in a study using 23 human male and 39 female subjects (25 subjects completed the study in the active and placebo groups), which were overweight (i.e., BMI > 25 kg/m2).
    In addition, those taking the active ingredient (500 mg twice daily of a specific extract) reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo.
    The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (approximately 3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study.
    It has been used for centuries by tribal populations that wished to suppress their appetite.
    It also has a well-established safety record. As far as how it works, it is thought that steroidal glycosides present in the plant may increase ATP in the hypothalamus, potentially “tricking” it into thinking that energy or food intake is sufficient so there is no need to increase appetite.

Microtea Debilis Extract- Cirsimarin - This compound has been shown to be 20 times more potent at stimulating lipolysis in vitro, using fat cells of an animal model, as compared to caffeine. It has also been shown to possess potent anti-lipogenic effects and to decrease adipose tissue deposition in an animal model.

The amount of each of these components is not known to the consumer as the ingredients are listed as a proprietary blend. Some have a real issue with this, but personally I don’t know a lot about these ingredients and I don’t care to know. The important thing to me is, does this product do what it says it will do? In my case Recreate delivered exactly what I thought it would and I highly recommend it!!!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • All Natural
    • Maintain Lean Muscle
    • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
      iSamurai

mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
      Reviews: 78
      Reputation: +2485
      Your reviews and logs are epic.

September 5, 2012

Taekwon777

Age: 35

September 5, 2012
       I bought Recreate last year while 50 pounds heavier. I took Recreate in my first week of working out while aiming at getting back into shape. I did heavy cardio in the morning but the issue I had with taking Recreate in the morning before doing my cardio is that I tried to do it on an empty stomach but it doesn't sit well with that. My stomach felt very gassy while having that funky capsule taste along with that nauseating feeling. I tried dealing with it but at times I wanted to vomit while doing some heavy cardio. So I cannot really take the Recreate while on an empty stomach.

So I make a protein shake and eat like two slices of wheat bread since it helps the Recreate sit well on my stomach when I do my workout.

At first I felt the stims kicking in. I can feel the "wiring affect". But the tolerance factor than just plain out hit and the stim feeling started rapidly decreasing.

Ever since than, I take Recreate to give me that extra boost when in the Boxing gym or doing HIITs to get more time in but I don't know if it is really the Recreate giving me that boost or in all honestly if it's just a placebo affect. This being that I have become very tolerant to the stims.

It does make me sweat like crazy. It also has helped suppressed my appetite but even that has decreased over time.

However I have finished two bottles within a year and I can honestly say that when I took Recreate, it help accelerate the weight lost including and most importantly fat along with water weight. I am down 50 pounds from a year ago even though I did slacked off during fall and winter after hurting my heel while hiking (the Holiday foods and partying didn't help much either).

So at 6'3" tall I went from 295 to 245.

However I have ordered a third bottle to help me with my plateau which has me stuck at 245 pounds with still belly fat and also some fat on my face and neck. Basically I am trying to reach 225 so I can than bulk up for the winter with a heavy clean calorie consumption, less cardio and heavy weight lifting. However it is not as affective as it was the first two times I took it.

I guess my body has build that tolerance for it but I will try to continue taking the bottle I have now along with a new bottle of Need2slin I have just ordered and see how that stack works out for me.

Overall I give it a 9 for having had help me lose the 50 pounds which is actually pretty impressive.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Appetite Suppression
      • Clean Energy
      • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
      • Fat Loss
      • Bad Gas
      • Funky Capsule Taste
      September 1, 2012

stillgotit

Age: 24

September 1, 2012
       Hello guys,

I started taking recreate about a month ago, so far results have been somewhat pleasing. I am sweating well and have decent boost of energy. Not yet sure how much I have lost so far but it's quite early to say.

Anyhow, product is good and very low on side effects. Basically there are none. So that's what pleases me the most.

Overall, I'd recommend it and personally will continue using until I hit my goal.

right now: 218
      goal: 200

Question for readers, it is safe to take recreate along with Green coffee bean ?

Thanks !

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Appetite Suppression
      • Clean Energy
      • Burns Bodyfat As Fuel
      • No Crash
      • Funky Capsule Taste
      August 13, 2012

beautyfinder

August 13, 2012
       Pretty good fat burner. Not too stimulant filled so i enjoyed that aspect of it.

To start the capsules did taste kind of weird but thats not really a big deal, I am all about looking for good results.

Recreate gave me clean energy, suppressed my apetite well and helped me lose bodyfat in conjunction with a low carb diet.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Appetite Suppression
      • Clean Energy
      • Maintain Lean Muscle
      • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
      • Funky Capsule Taste
      February 26, 2012

AM816

Age: 23

February 26, 2012
       Hey SR community, this is my first review so please bear with me if I missed some information or aspect of the review that may be of interest to you guys. I am open to any questions if I did miss anything.

First I wanna start with why I took this and what I stacked it with. I took this to help me start off my cutting phase. My diet was clean and I watched my macros aiming to get a 100-200 caloric deficit. I carb cycled with carbs on lifting days and fats on resting and cardio days. Additional supplements I took were: Myofusion,Isoflex,Xtend,Fish Oil,Flax Seed Oil,Opti-Men Multivi, and L-Carnitine. I dosed it as directed with 1 serving (2 pills) in the morning and 1 serving 6-8 hours later, both servings on an empty stomach 30 minutes before a meal.

Appetite Suppression--------- 4/10
      USP Labs states that a "key ingredient" in the formula has been proven to be an appetite suppressant. Unfortunately I did not receive any appetite suppression whatsoever. This wasn't a huge problem for me, but when I am watching my macros it is hard to meet my goals and it would have been nice to not have cravings.

Energy------------------ 6/10
      I was hoping that because it is a "low stimulant" thermogenic, it would yield clean energy because when I was on OEP, I was way too jittery and wired and did not enjoy that during 3 hour long classes. I received no clean or low energy and honestly felt light headed and kind of drained and think it was probably my blood pressure acting a little goofy. I didn't really get any type of desirable energy from this and since I have finished the bottle I feel better in the mornings not taking it. There were no energy pros from this product, and maybe more cons for me with not feeling too well when taking this.

Fat Loss/Effectiveness----------------- 5/10
      Sometimes it is hard identifying whether a thermogenic is actually doing anything for you if you are eating clean and working out hard. Additionally everyone responds to supplements differently so that is a factor to consider too. I have taken many fat loss supps from: Lipo 6 Black, Shred Matrix, Hydroxycut Hardcore, Body Burn, and OEP. The best results I have seen were on Shred Matrix which I really felt gave me additional help in my fat loss goals. Recreate did make me sweat a little bit, but really felt nothing and saw nothing from it. Through the entire bottle I have lost a total of 7 pounds, and some of it has definitely been muscle which was a huge disappointment to me. So it defintley did not burn body fat as fuel, like it claimed. I think I would have received the same results I did, even if I didn't use Recreate. I was hoping to get a product that gave me no jitters and a good boost to my fat loss goals and it did not do that for me.

Value-------------- 7/10
      I bought this from Allstarhealth for about 30$ and with two full servings per day it gave me 22 days worth of use give or take because of the servings ratio. This being said it was a little on the pricey side and it made it harder to assess whether the product was working or not because it gave me less than a month of use. Not only that, but I did not see anywhere near the results I was hoping to see. So the value is a little on the pricey side for the servings and for the results.

Overall----------------- 6/10
      I really was disappointed with this product and had such high hopes since I love their Jacked. If you are looking at a "stimulant free" thermogenic I am not sure I would recommend this. In my opinion you might as well take a full thermo product because you would be more likely to see results. Additionally it is a little on the pricey side and its somewhat of a gamble on whether it will yield the results you want or not. Again everyone reacts differently to supps and this may not be the thermo for me but may work perfect for others. I have seen better results with other fat loss supps and will probably not give this another shot.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Crash
      • Weak Thermogenic
      • Not Much Fat Loss
      December 30, 2011

Sugarman

Age: 38

December 30, 2011
       First I'd like to say this is more of a combo review. I took oep/recreate. I entered a contest at work.12 weeks (Biggest loser ) . My starting weight 274lbs. End weight 223 lbs... I lost over 50lbs. This is an awesome combo. I like the clean energy. No jitters. No crash. Body temp seems to always be up. Appetite wasn't crushed ,but I wasn't hungry. When I did eat, no matter what it was I could just stop at anytime. Didn't have any cravings. I ate alot of high fiber, Salads, chick breast, Greek yogurt, whey protein, bcaa's. I always had energy to burn. I was running around 6-12 miles a night. I stuck to P90X, but kept it very light. Very intense. I ate carbs early in the day, ! with the help of some friends over at the prosource forum, they kept me motivated and gave me direction when needed. I started off taking 2 oep/1 recreate early, then 1oep/2 recreate later in the day. After a few weeks, I did up the dose of the recreate. Taking 2 caps twice a day. This was expected. After time most supps lose some of there potency. I would greatly recommend this stack to anyone interested in shedding some fat, dropping some water weight and looking for a nice clean energy. Not that cracked out feeling. Make sure you are ready to drink plenty of water. I was going threw about 2 gallons a day. I hope this is ok.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Makes U Sweat Bad! Body Temp Goes Up
      • Clean Energy
      • Burns Bodyfat As Fuel
      • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
      • Fat Loss

Have you used Recreate? Submit your own Review!