PowerFULL Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #20 of 107 (better than 82%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

PowerFULL is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by USPlabs. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
(Amount not disclosed)

Also known as Velvet Bean, this herb is high in L-Dopa which helps regulate blood sugar levels and may boost Growth Hormone (GH) production.

(Amount not disclosed)

Ayurvedic herb typically used as an adaptogen and aphrodisiac.

January 16, 2014

Hi SR!

My last review was on Nocturnabol, and I moved on to USP Labs PowerFULL about a week after; I normally wait at least a week between changing/adding any new supplement to my routine as I feel it gives me a better sense of whether or not something is working.

Sleep. I long for the day I can take something non-habit forming, which is good for you, effective, and reasonably priced. So, I've been on the lookout for such a thing, which is how I found out about ZMA, then the Nocturnabol, and now the PowerFULL.

NOTE: I will be starting RCSS Resurrect-PM next week based on Sdunlimited's review of it.

So a little of my research on PowerFULL.

The Product is basically a propriety blend of 750mg in one capsule containing:

Velvet Bean (Bean) Extract [Mucuna Pruriens]
Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Root) Extract [Safed Musli]

The Velvet Bean provides L-DOPA - the direct precursor to the catecholamine neurotransmitter dopamine: dopamine receptors in the brain are responsible for a wide variety of functions including sexual desire, sleep, mood, memory, motivation and cognition.

The Chlorophytum Borivilianum Extract - may increase levels of nitric oxide, and may confer increased non-specific (innate) immunity. When paired with L-DOPA may promote improved sleep.

From what I've read, even in the study USP Labs funded, the effective dose for L-DOPA was 15-30g, and the Chlorophytum Borivilianum was 1-3g.

So on the face of it, the recommended dose of 3 capsules may get you to an effective level but, the research also states that the actual amount of L-DOPA, not Velvet Bean extract, is what determines it's effectiveness and we don't know how it is standardized in this Propriety Blend, i.e. Velvet Bean has a percentage of L-DOPA and the actual amount is what determines it's effectiveness. I've read the L-DOPA needs to be standardized at about 15% for it to really shine.

Now about my experience using PowerFULL.

I started with 1 cap 1 hour before (1 a.m.) my intended bedtime (2 a.m.) with a half glass of water for the first three (3) days as recommended. I then upped the dosage to 3 caps.

I have to say the product was pretty inconsistent for me. At 1 cap - I felt no difference. At 3 caps, generally I would get sleepy but, there were some days I was staring up at my ceiling waiting to fall asleep. When I did have a fairly good nights sleep, I experienced some vivid dreams, and woke up at most twice a night.

On some days, on waking up, I did feel like I'd taken Benadryl so I had a bit of a sleep hangover. Towards the end of the bottle, I felt maybe I'd built up a tolerance or it wasn't working as well, because I didn't get as sleepy or fall into as deep a sleep as before.

I didn't notice any extra morning wood like the Nocturnabol, or even better recovery from my workouts - in fact, some days it was worse because I didn't sleep as well and felt sore.

I paid $33 bucks for this, which I think is too much. It wasn't even as effective as the Nocturnabol over the course of a bottle. I have read that it's effectiveness could be enhanced by adding valerian root or tyrosine, but I'm not inclined to buy other things to make this one work better at that cost.

It didn't work well enough for me, so I can't recommend it.
  • Didnt Do Much...
  May 24, 2013

I still don't know what made me buy Powerfull. Either I was in a mood of experimentation or I received some unexpected money, I can't exactly remember but I bought it and used it, at least this much I remember.

Ingredients:- 9/10
One thing I like about USP Labs is that their formulas are simple. Just two ingredients in Powerfull. Velvet bean Extract and chlorophytum Borivilianum, unlike most of the companies coming up with products that have hair of Chinese monkey, bark of a secret tree from Amazon forest (so secret that it actually doesn't even exist), 1,2 4, 5, 6 di pepile popine and what not. These two ingredient are time tested (time here is 5000 years) as they are extensively used in Ayurvedic Preparations (5000 years old medical science of India). In Sanskrit and Hindi they are known as kapikachchu and Safed Musli. Both are mainly used as men's health supplements but have wide ranging benefits. So the ingredients are solid and have proven health benefits.

The main issue with this supplement is either it will work wonders for you or it won't work at all. While velvet bean is always associated with growth hormone release, chlorophytum Borivilianum is mainly known as an aphrodisiac. Generally in Ayurvedic formulas these ingredients are often combined with many other herbs that increase each ingredient's efficacy multifold. For me it didn't do much. One reason could be that I was already taking these ingredients in other formulas. (chyawanprash – A herbal paste). It did help a bit in better sleep but apart from that I didn't notice much difference. But that doesn't mean that it won't produce good results for other individuals. If you respond to these ingredients they have the ability to produce results that can far exceed one's expectations.

Being an Indian, for me the value is maybe 2/10 as I can get the same ingredients with lots of other "˜powerful' ingredients from the most trusted of brands at a fraction of the cost of Powerfull, but even for others the price ($40-$65) is too much. Also these products work best if used for longer duration of time that makes it even pricier.

If you are left with any money after buying Protein, pre-workout, post-workout, Intra-workout, Creatine, Multivitamin, etc etc then give it a try but make sure you use it for 2 months because these are all natural products and take time to produce desired results. And keep in mind it may or may not work for you. And if all you get from this product is better sleep then I would suggest to buy some Melatonin instead.
  • A Bit Expensive
  • And A Bit Expensive (about 45 Dollars A Bottle)

February 21, 2013

Whats up all, first off a big thank you to Isam and all of the USP labs team for allowing me to try this. I greatly appreciate it. On to the review.

I have a mixed bag of emotions when it comes to Powerful, probably because I am currently not using an AI and my estrogen is out of wack. But regardless, I feel like it worked well but lacked also on certain aspects of its delivery. From what I've understood, this is marketed as a gh/strength/test boost product. I was running this along side DAA (test powder), to see if it enhanced libido at all or made DAA more effective than what it already was for me.

The dosing here can be kind of tricky. You have to take it within an hour before bed, with no more than five grams of carbs. Which makes sense in theory as GH/Insulin don't mix. So you have to be mindful when you take powerful.

As a stand alone product, this does not knock me out. Maybe my expectations were a little high going into PF. As I've experienced with other GH supplements it seems like almost everyone knocks me out. On this however, I found myself staring at the ceiling more often times than not trying to figure out when I was going to fall asleep. The sleep I did get was nice, but I never felt like it was a deep sleep or I would stay asleep for long.

I actually ended up adding L-Theanine in at 200mg every night, and that really helped. Basically it helps to create physical and mental relaxation. I felt like when I threw this in, PF took on a whole new level. I would be out in 30 minutes and sleep great. No waking up and I would feel awesome in the mornings. I would have great energy throughout the day as well, and not feel tired or lethargic.

PF definitely delivers on putting you into an REM mode of sleep. Which is actually where your body goes into repair mode, and your sleep is at its deepest. Your dreams become extremely vivid as well, which I had almost every night on PF even before adding in L-Theanine. I never really felt an enhancement in recovery. I felt like some days I may have been less sore, and some days I was as sore as I always am. I also never once got a dreaded sleep hangover.

I actually feel like one of the greatest aspects of PF was what it has helped to establish being done with the product. What I have noticed is an increase in a healthy sleeping pattern. Where now I am tired around the same time every night, no matter what time of he day I woke up. I actually find this extremely beneficial, and this would actually be the stand out point IMO for this product. I go to sleep around the same time every night, while waking up around the same time every day. So overall I feel Powerful gets a solid 8 for effectiveness.

The only reason I give the value a 7 is because I felt like I had better results while adding another product to it. The actual product itself is really not to expensive, as I've seen it for as low as 24$ which I feel is pretty solid for a months supply. If it weren't for having to add in another product, I would give this a higher rating. But I felt like it was lacking something.

I do feel like PF is not a product that is extremely hyped up. It claims to support healthy sleep and growth hormone. Both of which it does do, I just feel like you may have to add in other things to make it more effective in those regards. I would certainly pick it up and give it a shot. Its definitely worth the coin and gives you some extra zzz's. Have a good one guys.

December 13, 2012

It is my experience that PowerFULL is soooooo much more than a sleep aid. Sure, USPlabs and several other reviewers claim PowerFULL supports your quality of sleep and makes you feel better on less sleep and I have no doubt that it does just that. However, I consider myself one of those fortunate people that can fall asleep very quickly and sleep deep through the night without a sleep aid so I am not positive this product has that large of an impact on me. No matter how much sleep I get, I still need my morning coffee mixed in my protein drink to really get going. Where this product really shined for me is in the area of testosterone production by way of prolactin regulation. Before I go too far on this topic, first a little personal back story:

I was just getting back into the fitness game and wanted to amplify my workouts with some healthy vitamins and other supplementation. Knowing that in the world of muscle growth, testosterone is king, I did a little research. The hot natural T boosting supplement was DAA and I read several positive reviews and scientific studies of how awesome it was at increasing testosterone naturally. So I hopped on the band wagon and had my T levels blood tested and started my first 4 week cycle of DAA. After that first 4 week cycle I had my T levels blood tested again and comparing the before and after, I found that my T dropped 5.6%. I was shocked. How could the scientifically backed studies be wrong? I then heard from Virtus (a highly respected member) that roughly 1 in 5 people are non-respondent to DAA. So with my current blood results in hand, it was obvious that I must be one of the 5. Lucky me right? Now what do I do? I thought.... Then the following article fell in my lap from another highly respected member of, AnabolicAdam:

D-aspartic acid Also stimulates Prolactin--
    DAA & PowerFull â„¢

D-aspartic acid is gaining momentum as a decent testosterone booster as rightfully indicated by some scientific studies (1-3). Unfortunately, the amino acid is also a known stimulator of prolactin release (3-5). One study in male rats found that while D-aspartic acid increased testosterone and LH by 236% and 146%, respectively, it also increased prolactin levels by 152%. Prolactin is probably best known for its ability to stimulate lactation in women. But, it can also have other effects in humans, including men. Prolactin may be associated with lowered testosterone levels, lowered libido and possibly even increased fat mass (possibly through suppression of lipolysis or increased lipogenesis) and decreased insulin sensitivity (6-10). When considering that D-aspartic acid's testosterone-enhancing effects might be hampered by its ability to also elevate prolactin, it makes sense to use it with a product that is designed to support healthy prolactin levels. By utilizing USPLabs', PowerFull product, which contains a precise formulation designed to support healthy prolactin levels, it can allow you to not only enhance the testosterone-boosting effects of the amino acid, but also benefit more from it in general.

After reading the above study I figured I might as well give PowerFULL a shot. I mean, what other natural options did I have? So my next natural T boosting cycle consisted of D-Pol, Erase and PowerFULL. After 4 weeks on this stack my blood T levels increased 23%. I was flippin ecstatic. My faith in supplements was restored!!! However, I was still skeptical to give PowerFULL all the credit. I mean this stack contained two other new components to me (D-Pol and Erase) that could easily be the culprit for my awesome T numbers. So being the skeptic I am, for the following 4 weeks I dropped PowerFULL from the line up and added Animal Stak to D-Pol and Erase. The following blood test was shocking to me. My T levels dropped 24% !!! This proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that while consuming a DAA product, I need to regulate my prolactin if I want to see any type of testosterone increase.
    To summarize:
    4 weeks on D-Pol, Erase, PowerFULL = 23% increase in testosterone
    4 weeks on D-Pol, Erase, Animal Stak = 24% decrease in testosterone

If you are coming off of a prohormone cycle and need to raise your testosterone naturally and are relying totally on a DAA based product, I HIGHLY recommend adding PowerFULL to your post cycle stack. If you are like me, one of the unlucky 5 guys immune to the effects of DAA, taking PowerFULL is cheap insurance to ensure your hormones bounce back safely. Let me say that again.

And down from the soap box I go......

Side effects: none

Effectiveness: 999/10 (not a typo)
    There has never been a product to this date that I have taken that I feel has done more for my goals in boosting testosterone naturally than PowerFULL. If I could give it higher score than 10, I certainly would.

Value 10/10: At the time of this writing, you can obtain a 90 capsule bottle from for $29.99 which is where I purchase all my supplements. I personally dosed PowerFULL at 3 caps before bed each and every night on an empty stomach so that's $30 for a 30 day supply. Simple math is $1 a day and well worth the insurance of prolactin regulation as well as the other great sleep benefits you may be in need of.

PowerFULL is product that will be permanently in my supplement stack year round. It is well priced and highly effective.

If you found this review helpful and care to know more about my year long journey of blood letting and supplementation, please check out my journal: "BLOOD CAN'T LIE"

The following is an overview from

USPlabs PowerFULL is a premium natural growth hormone enhancing supplement with select ingredients backed by scientific research. There are only two ingredients in PowerFULL, chlorophytum borivilanum and velvet bean. Both ingredients were shown in independent studies to raise endogenous growth hormone levels in men within 60 minutes after consumption.

Chlorophytum borivilanum is an herb cultivated in India and contains high amounts of potent saponins. These saponins have been shown to increase natural testosterone and libido.

Velvet bean contains high concentrations of L-Dopa, which is a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Velvet bean has been shown to increase natural growth hormone levels in men almost immediately after being absorbed by the body. Velvet bean has been used by natives for centuries as a natural libido and mood enhancing supplement.

The following is an overview from USPlabs:

USPlabs PowerFULL is scientifically shown to increase natural HG production by at least 221% in just one dose.
    Increase strength and power in and out the gym.
    Get more out of each hour of sleep – improve quality and feel better on less sleep.
    Increase sex drive and libido by lowering prolactin levels in men (the women hormone)
    Greatly enhanced Mind/Muscle connection – by increasing dopamine, the dopamine neurons of the brain are activated that are essential for normal movement and sensory-motor integration.
    • Effective Testosterone Booster
    • All Natural
        November 16, 2012

I think many people are on the same page when it comes to PowerFULL in regards to the amazing nights of sleep and trippy dreams that it induces. I can honestly say I welcomed every early morning while on PowerFull cuz I was so well rested and ready to go for my long day of either school and or work plus the gym.

With that good nights rest I had a pretty decent recovery from my lifts. But I don't know if I can conclusively say that the recovery stemmed from an enhanced growth hormone production like USP says it will do. I did have more energy in the gym every day and was much more hungry after a long workout, BUT was it because my natural test levels were increased, or because I had a great nights sleep? I truly do not know but either way I felt great on it and I would definitely use it again but probably as a part of a quality creatine stack.

I did make some decent gains in my 30 days on PowerFull. My biggest gains came from my big core lifts like deadlifts, cleans, and chest. But nothing major to report on things like back, shoulders, or arms.

I did get a tiny tiny bit of acne on my shoulders but nothing that a good hot shower with some acne wash couldnt handle rather swiftly.

My biggest problem with PowerFull was the price. It was a bit expensive (I paid $43 at GNC)and I think I can get more bang for my buck with other products.

Bottom line Yes I would recommend this to someone but only if they can find it in the $30 to $35 dollar range. I paid way too much at GNC.
      • Good Recovery.
      • Strength
      • A Bit Expensive
      • And A Bit Expensive (about 45 Dollars A Bottle)
        November 12, 2012

Well this was my first time every taking Powerfull. Been wanting to try this for awhile now and finally got the chance to try it.

I got this for free so it would be easy to give it a 10 but to be fair I would say that I would give this either a 7 or 8 for value. I think the price could be a little lower. You need to look around because I noticed the price varied a little depending on which website you buy this from.

I thought this was a pretty decent product. When I took this before bed I felt it help me start to fall a sleep a little quicker. I also felt like I got a lot deeper sleep at night and when I woke up in the morning I felt a lot more refreshed. I think this helped me a bit in recovery by how I felt in the morning. Also my GH I think went up some but not a real lot.

During the day I felt this helped more with engery and better focus. I did get some weird dreams when I took this. The dreams I got were just dumb and made no sense at all and after awhile I got tired of having them.

I felt this stuff helped me keep some of the strength gains I got from lifting. This also helped me in building some more lean muscle mass.

This I thought had a pretty decent ingredient profile. Not really sure on what all this is that they put in here but it all seemed to work pretty good for me. I would have to think that the ingredients in this are good because it seemed to work for me.

I was pretty happy overall with this product and felt it helped me a lot. I wish I could do another 4 weeks of this so I could get the full 8 weeks on this. I would recommend trying this product. Hopefully I can get back on this again sometime.
      • Strength
      • Good Recovery.
      • Improved Focus
      • Vivid Dreams
      • Improves Libido
      • Helps With Sleep
      • Did Not Like The Crazy Dreams It Gave Me

September 25, 2012

Thanks to USP Labs, especially Anabolic Adam for sending me the product to try. I've now run through 2 full bottles.

I definitely don't agree with the usage as directed of this product, and I'll explain why in my review.

I do, however, agree with using this product as a gH increasing supplement, and using this for sleep pattern help, although I do find that adding other supplements to a stack makes this more effective.

Based on this criteria, I can rate this product in the following areas: Sleep pattern help, gH Increase, Recovery & Value.

Sleep Pattern Help: This is where powerfull really shines. Taking this is actually more effective than a high dose of Melatonin and Vitamin B6, which is a natural supplementation cycle that I've taken many times. Falling asleep with powerfull is easy, even when I've taken stimulants too close my normal sleep time. When I make this mistake, often times I have to rely heavily on Magnesium as a way to counter stimulant shaking and help me relax to a sleep state. This is not the case with Powerfull. I also enter REM easier and faster. This is evident in the vivid dreams. During sleep vivid dreams only occur while entering and exiting REM sleep, and the longer and more vivid the dreams, the faster that you're falling into these periods. Most people take longer to enter REM sleep, and fall through REM periods faster into deep sleep periods. You do not dream in deep sleep. This makes the effectiveness of Powerfull very helpful in getting into healthy sleep patterns. In this sense, I can easily rate this product as a 10.

gH Increases: gH is only released during your REM sleep patterns. This is important to understand, as deep sleep starts to trigger other releases which help with muscle repair and growth, which are more effective when gH is in high levels in the blood. Having longer REM periods of sleep, ie more vivid dreams, is a good indication of higher levels of gH being released during these periods. This again, leads me to rate the effectiveness of Powerfull in this category at a 9.

Recovery: This is where the product tends to take a hit, but not for reasons that have to do with the product itself, but more with how the product is marketed by USP labs. Ratings cannot be independent of what's promised by the company, and unfortunately the promises by USP labs in recovery state that improves skin tone, and also increases testosterone release which in turn reduces recovery time. I found the product lacking in these last regards. I saw no noticeable increase in my testosterone production, that I can attribute directly to powerfull. I also didn't really see better overall skin tone, as I tend to have oily skin on my back and shoulders which was still the same, while dry skin on my face, even in humid summer months. My recovery time was also not greatly effected. So overall, powerfull only scores a 5 in my book for recovery effectiveness.

Value: While some have stated that the overall value for this product is low, I would actually beg to differ. My experience with trying different combination of sleep aids, and coming to my preferred stack of L-Tyrosine, Melatonin, 5-HTP & Magnesium Citrate creates a stack that costs approximately $25-28 per month. Powerfull will almost completely replace everything here except the L-Tyrosine, which makes taking this compound at $35-38 per month. Not a bad cost for what I would consider a more effective gH release agent. So for value I can give this a 9.

I still highly recommend L-Tyrosine be stacked with this compound, as it will effect dopamine in the neuropathways, and L-Tyrosine will provide the fundamental building blocks that are necessary for this increased production. I also took 5-HTP along with this for personal reasons, as I am constantly trying to keep my seritonin levels high as those transmitters are important for mood & overall sense of well being, which help me to decrease my binge eating desires.

My overall for the product comes in at 8/10 based on the above criteria. If USP labs were to drop the claim of the testosterone increases, I could rate this at a higher.

Overall, USP has done a good job of creating a good gH increasing agent, and I found this to be a quality product worth the investment.

• Increases Gh
      • Helps With Rem Sleep Patterns
      • No Increased Muscle Recovery
      • No Testosterone Increases
        August 19, 2012

This is one of my first reviews so feel free to ask any questions I may not cover.

The recovery on Powerfull was great! I was taking 4 pills a day. Two before my workout and two before bed. The old label said you could take it preworkout so I thought why not. Personally I felt more of a better recovery than strength gains. Yes the dreams where a bit vivid but always woke up well rested and not as sore as usual.

Value 8/10
      Its a bit pricey but I've tried other brands of velvet bean and this seems to be the most effective.

Overall 9/10
      I had a really good experience with Powerfull the dosing isn't too bad, personally I felt great with just two before bed and its a really good product to stack with any other supplements you may be taking.
      Rep: 0
        August 7, 2012

I was pretty skeptical about this product at first. But I can say that it works.

Dosing- the directions say to take 1-3 capsules before bed on an empty stomach. You'll find some sites that say you can take 1-2 capsules 30 minutes preworkout but I found this didn't do anything for me. This is probably just to get you to go through the bottle quicker and by more

Effectiveness- where this product really shined was its ability to help the quality of my sleep. At night I usually have a scoop of syntha 6 protein along with a peanut butter sandwich on a wheat round, wait about an hour and a half and then take this. As I said I only take this dose before bed as the preworkout dose did nothing for me. Almost everytime I take this I get an awesome euphoric feeling as I'm falling asleep. I don't really see the need for 3 pills as one is enough for me to feel the effects. The reason they tell you to take this on an empty stomach is because insulin and growth hormone can not coexist. Meaning when insulin is high, growth hormone is low and when growth hormone is high insulin is low. This makes sense because there have been times where I just want to pass out after my night time shake and I would take the powerfull within 20 minutes and go to bed. I didn't feel nearly the same effects as when I took it on an empty stomach about an hour and half to 2 hours after the shake and the sandwich.

Strength, energy, and focus- this is what I pay for when I buy the product. When I take this I usually take 1 pill each night for 6 nights and then take one night off. For example. I dose Sunday through Friday and then I don't take it Saturday night. With this product and can honestly get 5 or 6 hours asleep and wake up feeling like a million bucks. It gives me very vivid dreams and puts me in a deep and comforting sleep. When I wake up I feel refreshed, rejuvenated and energized and it feels great. I don't get that sluggish morning feeling. This helped me especially when cycling off jack3d because I would already wake up in the morning feeling ready to go and the focus this gave me in the gym was incredible. My strength went up more so in the endurance aspect rather than numbers but some weight increases too.

But like I said the amazing sleep alone makes this product worth it's money and the amazing energized feeling when I wake up allows me to push harder in the gym with awesome focus and endurance

Libido- WOWW. (good wow)

Side effects- I experienced absolutely no side effects whatsoever on this and I felt amazing the whole time I was on it.

Like I said before 1 pill on an empty stomach was all I needed to feel the effects. If you are cycling off a preworkout and want I maintain your strength and focus this product is perfect. And I forgot to mention that this really helped my recovery too. I wasnt as sore the next day and i always felt ready to go. Awesome sleep, awesome euphoria, awesome mood, awesome clean energy and focus.

One more thing say a bottle lasts you 2 months or so. Once you finish I would highly recommend you wait at least 3 months before using it again. I made the mistake of buying another bottle 3 weeks after the last bottle ended and it felt like it was still in my system and that I was used to it or something. I don't know kind of hard to explain. But other than that I highly recommend powerFULL
      • Strength
      • Good Recovery.
      • Improved Focus
      • Vivid Dreams
      • Improves Libido
      • Helps With Sleep
      • Made Me Leaner
          May 27, 2012

I just finished my first bottle of USPʻs PowerFULL and I was amazed. When I was first told about the sleep and dreams I thought it was a joke. I admit, I underestimated the product. Besides the great sleep and dreams, PowerFULL does increase the amount of growth hormones that are released into the body due to the Chlorophytum Borivilianum and Velet Bean.

I donʻt know where to start. Muscle recovery wise, I didnʻt feel much on the first week and started to get discouraged. On the second week I started my leg workouts for the first time in two months due to a knee injury. Usually when I take a break as long as I did for the legs, it looks like Iʻm walking with a stick up my ass for a week or two. Surprisingly, after my first two days of lifting legs, there was little to no soreness at all. At that moment I told myself I found the magic pill.

Now letʻs talk about the sleep and dreams. So finals week for college was coming up and as usual I wait until the last minute to read all my material. Typical college student. Starting Saturday night I started to cram and would only get on average four hours of sleep a night all the way until Friday morning. I took two pills each night (or early morning) and woke up refreshed and ready to go. I felt like I slept for eight hours instead of four. Keep in mind, during that week I still lifted everyday Monday through Friday. Each day was around a twenty hour day. Not the best thing to do for your body but I had no choice. Thanks to the PowerFULL, I was able to study and stay up.

The dreams were amazing and vivid. It seemed more real than real. It is something that canʻt be described so pick up a bottle to find out. You might not get dreams the first couple of nights so stick with it. Not everything works immediately.

The value is kind of hard to rate. I started taking one per night with some of the sample packs I had, so by the time I bought the bottle I was taking two per night. Eventually I did get those vivid dreams as much but the recovery and great sleep was still present which I was satisfied with. The last week of my bottle I started to take three pills per night and those dreams came back. So if you havenʻt taken it before its a good price for the value because you start with one. If you have been taking it for a little while it isnʻt a bad price, but your bottle will run out a little quicker.

Taste/Dosage 10/10

No taste or bad smell with the capsules. Dosage is the same with most other supplements in the part of increasing the amount of pills over time.

Sides: 10/10

No side effects from this product... unless you get the dream like I did with your boss chasing you...

With the great sleep, muscle recovery and the vivid dreams, I have to give USP PowerFULL a 9. While I was taking the PowerFULL, I was also taking Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60, Pink Magic, and Compound 20. On the last week of my bottle is when I started to take the Modern BCAA so I would know if the PowerFULL helped recovery or not.

Please post any advice on how to make my reviews more effective/useful. If you have any questions, email me at Thank You. Aloha.
        • A Bit Expensive

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.