USPlabs PowerFULL

PowerFULL USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (116 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 99% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Prime Reviews
Prime (147 Reviews)
USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
USP Labs Test Powder Reviews
Test Powder (28 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT Reviews
Novedex XT (58 Reviews)
6.8

Related Forum Topics

4 week, 8 week, or 12 week cycle of D-pol/Erase/PowerFULL?
Been looking into the classic D-pol, Erase, PowerFULL stack again and considerin...

SELLING! test powder, PowerFULL, etc
Don't want to sell em but I have a new test powder $35 and a new powerfull ...

OstaRX, Ursol-XT, D-Pol, Erase, PowerFULL
Hey guys, so I've been doing a lot of research into Ostarine and how to bes...

Need some quick Paypal. Nice Deal on a Sealed Bottle of PowerFULL
Threw it up on ebay, hoping I could sell here to avoid fees. The bottle is 90ct ...

advice on PowerFULL and animal pm
Whats up guys I was looking around the site for some advice for night time recov...

Your thoughts on PowerFULL.....
So, I have a bottle of Powerfull that I ordered and never got around to taking. ...

Allergic reaction to PowerFULL?
I was wondering if anyone has a problem like mine? I recently started taking Pow...

OEP and PowerFULL stack on a cut?
I'm starting my cut in a few weeks and I just saw a USP ad in MD reccomendi...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

PowerFULL is a natural nighttime recovery product that has been shown to:

- Promote natural testosterone levels
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Increase endurance at the gym
- Increase blood flow
- Naturally increase dopamine levels

PowerFULL Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    PowerFULL Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Helps With Sleep (77)
    • Vivid Dreams (61)
    • Builds Muscle (45)
    • Good Recovery. (41)
    • A Bit Expensive (56)
    • Weird Smell (14)
    • No Increased Muscle Recovery (13)
    • Didnt Do Much... (12)
    February 21, 2013

Age: 23

February 21, 2013
     Whats up all, first off a big thank you to Isam and all of the USP labs team for allowing me to try this. I greatly appreciate it. On to the review.

I have a mixed bag of emotions when it comes to Powerful, probably because I am currently not using an AI and my estrogen is out of wack. But regardless, I feel like it worked well but lacked also on certain aspects of its delivery. From what I've understood, this is marketed as a gh/strength/test boost product. I was running this along side DAA (test powder), to see if it enhanced libido at all or made DAA more effective than what it already was for me.

Dosing-N/A

The dosing here can be kind of tricky. You have to take it within an hour before bed, with no more than five grams of carbs. Which makes sense in theory as GH/Insulin don't mix. So you have to be mindful when you take powerful.

Effectiveness-8/10

As a stand alone product, this does not knock me out. Maybe my expectations were a little high going into PF. As I've experienced with other GH supplements it seems like almost everyone knocks me out. On this however, I found myself staring at the ceiling more often times than not trying to figure out when I was going to fall asleep. The sleep I did get was nice, but I never felt like it was a deep sleep or I would stay asleep for long.

I actually ended up adding L-Theanine in at 200mg every night, and that really helped. Basically it helps to create physical and mental relaxation. I felt like when I threw this in, PF took on a whole new level. I would be out in 30 minutes and sleep great. No waking up and I would feel awesome in the mornings. I would have great energy throughout the day as well, and not feel tired or lethargic.

PF definitely delivers on putting you into an REM mode of sleep. Which is actually where your body goes into repair mode, and your sleep is at its deepest. Your dreams become extremely vivid as well, which I had almost every night on PF even before adding in L-Theanine. I never really felt an enhancement in recovery. I felt like some days I may have been less sore, and some days I was as sore as I always am. I also never once got a dreaded sleep hangover.

I actually feel like one of the greatest aspects of PF was what it has helped to establish being done with the product. What I have noticed is an increase in a healthy sleeping pattern. Where now I am tired around the same time every night, no matter what time of he day I woke up. I actually find this extremely beneficial, and this would actually be the stand out point IMO for this product. I go to sleep around the same time every night, while waking up around the same time every day. So overall I feel Powerful gets a solid 8 for effectiveness.

Value-7/10

The only reason I give the value a 7 is because I felt like I had better results while adding another product to it. The actual product itself is really not to expensive, as I've seen it for as low as 24$ which I feel is pretty solid for a months supply. If it weren't for having to add in another product, I would give this a higher rating. But I felt like it was lacking something.

Overall-7/10

I do feel like PF is not a product that is extremely hyped up. It claims to support healthy sleep and growth hormone. Both of which it does do, I just feel like you may have to add in other things to make it more effective in those regards. I would certainly pick it up and give it a shot. Its definitely worth the coin and gives you some extra zzz's. Have a good one guys.
      Blade410
      Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
      Reviews: 62
      Reputation: +2876
      Is this a ER JPotter review? Nice!

Reputation: +809
      Thanks for the review JPO! 3 PF, 3 Valerian Root, 3-6mg of Melatonin...amazing sleep and recovery.

Reputation: +1326
      Thanks guys, BTW I totally biffed up the value on this lol.

Yes. Yes you did ;)

Reply #5:
      BrooklynBuff
      BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
      Reviews: 11
      Reputation: +802
      Nice review...I've discovered that taking this 45 min or so prior to intercourse,made for some two-three hour sessions..Ha,Ha

Reply #6:
      sdunlimited
      sdunlimited

Joined: 1/2013
      Reviews: 29
      Reputation: +1066
      Nice review - interesting effects you had w/the theanine thrown in there. I use it for just the opposite, combined w/caffeine and love it!

While this is a good review, Brooklyn sold me on this product with his single sentence above! :)

Reply #7:
      lava135
      lava135

Reviews: 81
      Reputation: +3565
      @SD - your rep is at "69". Coincidence? I think not.... lol

Reply #8:

Reputation: +1326
      @SD- I'll have to give that a shot. It definitely works nice before bed to. Totally relaxes me.

Reply #9:
      ZANARK
      ZANARK

Reviews: 3
      Reputation: +29
      exceptionally well expressed... "you have to be mindful when you take powerfull"

September 25, 2012

Age: 32

September 25, 2012
       Thanks to USP Labs, especially Anabolic Adam for sending me the product to try. I've now run through 2 full bottles.

I definitely don't agree with the usage as directed of this product, and I'll explain why in my review.

I do, however, agree with using this product as a gH increasing supplement, and using this for sleep pattern help, although I do find that adding other supplements to a stack makes this more effective.

Based on this criteria, I can rate this product in the following areas: Sleep pattern help, gH Increase, Recovery & Value.

Sleep Pattern Help: This is where powerfull really shines. Taking this is actually more effective than a high dose of Melatonin and Vitamin B6, which is a natural supplementation cycle that I've taken many times. Falling asleep with powerfull is easy, even when I've taken stimulants too close my normal sleep time. When I make this mistake, often times I have to rely heavily on Magnesium as a way to counter stimulant shaking and help me relax to a sleep state. This is not the case with Powerfull. I also enter REM easier and faster. This is evident in the vivid dreams. During sleep vivid dreams only occur while entering and exiting REM sleep, and the longer and more vivid the dreams, the faster that you're falling into these periods. Most people take longer to enter REM sleep, and fall through REM periods faster into deep sleep periods. You do not dream in deep sleep. This makes the effectiveness of Powerfull very helpful in getting into healthy sleep patterns. In this sense, I can easily rate this product as a 10.

gH Increases: gH is only released during your REM sleep patterns. This is important to understand, as deep sleep starts to trigger other releases which help with muscle repair and growth, which are more effective when gH is in high levels in the blood. Having longer REM periods of sleep, ie more vivid dreams, is a good indication of higher levels of gH being released during these periods. This again, leads me to rate the effectiveness of Powerfull in this category at a 9.

Recovery: This is where the product tends to take a hit, but not for reasons that have to do with the product itself, but more with how the product is marketed by USP labs. Ratings cannot be independent of what's promised by the company, and unfortunately the promises by USP labs in recovery state that improves skin tone, and also increases testosterone release which in turn reduces recovery time. I found the product lacking in these last regards. I saw no noticeable increase in my testosterone production, that I can attribute directly to powerfull. I also didn't really see better overall skin tone, as I tend to have oily skin on my back and shoulders which was still the same, while dry skin on my face, even in humid summer months. My recovery time was also not greatly effected. So overall, powerfull only scores a 5 in my book for recovery effectiveness.

Value: While some have stated that the overall value for this product is low, I would actually beg to differ. My experience with trying different combination of sleep aids, and coming to my preferred stack of L-Tyrosine, Melatonin, 5-HTP & Magnesium Citrate creates a stack that costs approximately $25-28 per month. Powerfull will almost completely replace everything here except the L-Tyrosine, which makes taking this compound at $35-38 per month. Not a bad cost for what I would consider a more effective gH release agent. So for value I can give this a 9.

I still highly recommend L-Tyrosine be stacked with this compound, as it will effect dopamine in the neuropathways, and L-Tyrosine will provide the fundamental building blocks that are necessary for this increased production. I also took 5-HTP along with this for personal reasons, as I am constantly trying to keep my seritonin levels high as those transmitters are important for mood & overall sense of well being, which help me to decrease my binge eating desires.

My overall for the product comes in at 8/10 based on the above criteria. If USP labs were to drop the claim of the testosterone increases, I could rate this at a higher.

Overall, USP has done a good job of creating a good gH increasing agent, and I found this to be a quality product worth the investment.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increases Gh
      • Helps With Rem Sleep Patterns
      • No Testosterone Increases
      • No Increased Muscle Recovery
      AnabolicAdam
      AnabolicAdam

Joined: 6/2009
      Reviews: 34
      Reputation: +2019
      Who are you? You must be new to the site. Nice first review though.

I love PF as well homie.

Joined: 3/2009
      Reputation: +3266
      I signed up just to post this review....now that my work here is done....I'm out!!

yon

3ullD0zer
      3ullD0zer

Reviews: 11
      Reputation: +520
      Great review G, I love me some Powerfull!

How many caps did you dose, and when? Also have you tried taking it preworkout?

Reply #5:

Joined: 3/2009
      Reputation: +3266
      Good point, I was supposed to put that. I started with 1 pre workout, and 1 before bed, and switched to 2 before bed for 2 weeks, then 3 before bed all at once for 4 weeks. that gave me the best results.

Reply #6:

Reputation: +876
      WOW great review Garlick. Very well detailed. This is one of the USPLabs products I have yet to try. Been wanting to try this for awhile now. I did get a 10 serving sample of this but that was not enough to really tell if it did much for me. I would need to do a full bottle of this to noticed anything from this.

Reply #7:

Raptorbh12

Reviews: 62

Age: 24

February 13, 2010
       Now this product was not horrible...
      I did have positive experiences with PowerFULL but only in its ability to help me fall asleep as well as providing an unexpected libido boost.
      I was dissapointed however in using it as it was directed as a pre-workout supplement being as how it provided me with no positive results as far as lifting, strength, recovery, or endurance is concerned.
      Its marketed as a bodybuilding supplement but Ill leave it as a pre-bed supplement that works about on par with melatonin.
      Any questions reqarding PowerFULL or my usage, please PM me rather than comments.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Improves Libido
      • Vivid Dreams
      • Helps With Sleep
      • No Increased Muscle Recovery
      • Pills Taste Nasty Even Though They Are Encapsulated
      • A Bit Expensive
      DCSVallone
      DCSVallone

Joined: 6/2011
      Reviews: 10
      Reputation: +14
      I am almost certain that the reason it is marketed as a preworkout is because when you take it preworkout it improves post workout hormone production as well as those produced during sleep. If it does improve GH production in the body, i would imagine that it would help one recover faster but not necessarily put on extra strength. I guess its how the produce interacts with one's body that determines the strength of the results.

RugbyPete
      RugbyPete

Joined: 5/2012
      Reviews: 1
      Reputation: 0
      I have to agree. It gets me to sleep, but even Im not so sure the sleep is REAL sleep.. I mean i still feel tired next day making me think that maybe the sleep is 'fake'. The HGH I think is attributed tot he fact it helps you sleep (Which is when hgh is produced) but if its not really making you sleep deeply who says its helping hgh at all. Jury out, but I wont buy again, but WILL keep taking the rest of the bottle in case it does add 0.002inch to my arms

January 16, 2014

Age: 41

January 16, 2014
      I was less powerful while using PowerFULL

Hi SR!

My last review was on Nocturnabol, and I moved on to USP Labs PowerFULL about a week after; I normally wait at least a week between changing/adding any new supplement to my routine as I feel it gives me a better sense of whether or not something is working.

Sleep. I long for the day I can take something non-habit forming, which is good for you, effective, and reasonably priced. So, I've been on the lookout for such a thing, which is how I found out about ZMA, then the Nocturnabol, and now the PowerFULL.

NOTE: I will be starting RCSS Resurrect-PM next week based on Sdunlimited's review of it.

So a little of my research on PowerFULL.

The Product is basically a propriety blend of 750mg in one capsule containing:

Velvet Bean (Bean) Extract [Mucuna Pruriens]
      Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Root) Extract [Safed Musli]

The Velvet Bean provides L-DOPA - the direct precursor to the catecholamine neurotransmitter dopamine: dopamine receptors in the brain are responsible for a wide variety of functions including sexual desire, sleep, mood, memory, motivation and cognition.

The Chlorophytum Borivilianum Extract - may increase levels of nitric oxide, and may confer increased non-specific (innate) immunity. When paired with L-DOPA may promote improved sleep.

From what I've read, even in the study USP Labs funded, the effective dose for L-DOPA was 15-30g, and the Chlorophytum Borivilianum was 1-3g.

So on the face of it, the recommended dose of 3 capsules may get you to an effective level but, the research also states that the actual amount of L-DOPA, not Velvet Bean extract, is what determines it's effectiveness and we don't know how it is standardized in this Propriety Blend, i.e. Velvet Bean has a percentage of L-DOPA and the actual amount is what determines it's effectiveness. I've read the L-DOPA needs to be standardized at about 15% for it to really shine.

Now about my experience using PowerFULL.

Dosing.

I started with 1 cap 1 hour before (1 a.m.) my intended bedtime (2 a.m.) with a half glass of water for the first three (3) days as recommended. I then upped the dosage to 3 caps.

Effects.

I have to say the product was pretty inconsistent for me. At 1 cap - I felt no difference. At 3 caps, generally I would get sleepy but, there were some days I was staring up at my ceiling waiting to fall asleep. When I did have a fairly good nights sleep, I experienced some vivid dreams, and woke up at most twice a night.

On some days, on waking up, I did feel like I'd taken Benadryl so I had a bit of a sleep hangover. Towards the end of the bottle, I felt maybe I'd built up a tolerance or it wasn't working as well, because I didn't get as sleepy or fall into as deep a sleep as before.

I didn't notice any extra morning wood like the Nocturnabol, or even better recovery from my workouts - in fact, some days it was worse because I didn't sleep as well and felt sore.

Value.

I paid $33 bucks for this, which I think is too much. It wasn't even as effective as the Nocturnabol over the course of a bottle. I have read that it's effectiveness could be enhanced by adding valerian root or tyrosine, but I'm not inclined to buy other things to make this one work better at that cost.

Overall.

It didn't work well enough for me, so I can't recommend it.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Vivid Dreams
      • A Bit Expensive
      • Didnt Do Much...
      willyb87
      willyb87

Joined: 1/2013
      Reviews: 6
      Reputation: +95
      Im taking Resurrect PM now and loving it. Also got some samples of one from i believe anataeus labs called oneiromancer thats worked really well but gave me some trippy dreams

Reputation: +809
      Thanks for the review. Keep in mind there are no sleep aids or relaxing agents like melatonin, valerian root, l theanine, etc. this product is more for triggering deeper sleep than actually knocking you out. I usually combine it with L-Theanine and Relora for that reason.

Joined: 3/2013
      Reputation: +100
      Hey willyb87 - great, looking forward to hearing your experience with it!

Joined: 3/2013
      Reputation: +100
      Hey iSamurai - yeah I understand that about the product but, that makes it too expensive for me to recommend - plus I rarely got a good nights sleep and most days I woke up more tired while using it.

May 24, 2013

nikhil111

Age: 36

May 24, 2013
      Proven Ingredients, Overpriced product.

I still don’t know what made me buy Powerfull. Either I was in a mood of experimentation or I received some unexpected money, I can’t exactly remember but I bought it and used it, at least this much I remember.

Ingredients:- 9/10
      One thing I like about USP Labs is that their formulas are simple. Just two ingredients in Powerfull. Velvet bean Extract and chlorophytum Borivilianum, unlike most of the companies coming up with products that have hair of Chinese monkey, bark of a secret tree from Amazon forest (so secret that it actually doesn't even exist), 1,2 4, 5, 6 di pepile popine and what not. These two ingredient are time tested (time here is 5000 years) as they are extensively used in Ayurvedic Preparations (5000 years old medical science of India). In Sanskrit and Hindi they are known as kapikachchu and Safed Musli. Both are mainly used as men’s health supplements but have wide ranging benefits. So the ingredients are solid and have proven health benefits.

The main issue with this supplement is either it will work wonders for you or it won’t work at all. While velvet bean is always associated with growth hormone release, chlorophytum Borivilianum is mainly known as an aphrodisiac. Generally in Ayurvedic formulas these ingredients are often combined with many other herbs that increase each ingredient’s efficacy multifold. For me it didn’t do much. One reason could be that I was already taking these ingredients in other formulas. (chyawanprash – A herbal paste). It did help a bit in better sleep but apart from that I didn’t notice much difference. But that doesn’t mean that it won’t produce good results for other individuals. If you respond to these ingredients they have the ability to produce results that can far exceed one’s expectations.

Being an Indian, for me the value is maybe 2/10 as I can get the same ingredients with lots of other ‘powerful’ ingredients from the most trusted of brands at a fraction of the cost of Powerfull, but even for others the price ($40-$65) is too much. Also these products work best if used for longer duration of time that makes it even pricier.

If you are left with any money after buying Protein, pre-workout, post-workout, Intra-workout, Creatine, Multivitamin, etc etc then give it a try but make sure you use it for 2 months because these are all natural products and take time to produce desired results. And keep in mind it may or may not work for you. And if all you get from this product is better sleep then I would suggest to buy some Melatonin instead.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Helps With Sleep
      • Improves Libido
      • Good Recovery.
      • A Bit Expensive
      • And A Bit Expensive (about 45 Dollars A Bottle)
      Manimal
      Manimal

Joined: 11/2009
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +3478
      If anything, this product has acute effects for REM sleep, which is the main purpose I take it. I sleep so damn well on this stuff and It seems to intensify morning wood.

December 13, 2012

ron

Reviews: 16

Age: 44

December 13, 2012
       It is my experience that PowerFULL is soooooo much more than a sleep aid. Sure, USPlabs and several other reviewers claim PowerFULL supports your quality of sleep and makes you feel better on less sleep and I have no doubt that it does just that. However, I consider myself one of those fortunate people that can fall asleep very quickly and sleep deep through the night without a sleep aid so I am not positive this product has that large of an impact on me. No matter how much sleep I get, I still need my morning coffee mixed in my protein drink to really get going. Where this product really shined for me is in the area of testosterone production by way of prolactin regulation. Before I go too far on this topic, first a little personal back story:

I was just getting back into the fitness game and wanted to amplify my workouts with some healthy vitamins and other supplementation. Knowing that in the world of muscle growth, testosterone is king, I did a little research. The hot natural T boosting supplement was DAA and I read several positive reviews and scientific studies of how awesome it was at increasing testosterone naturally. So I hopped on the band wagon and had my T levels blood tested and started my first 4 week cycle of DAA. After that first 4 week cycle I had my T levels blood tested again and comparing the before and after, I found that my T dropped 5.6%. I was shocked. How could the scientifically backed studies be wrong? I then heard from Virtus (a highly respected SR.com member) that roughly 1 in 5 people are non-respondent to DAA. So with my current blood results in hand, it was obvious that I must be one of the 5. Lucky me right? Now what do I do? I thought…. Then the following article fell in my lap from another highly respected member of SR.com, AnabolicAdam:

--------------------
      D-aspartic acid Also stimulates Prolactin--
      DAA & PowerFull ™

D-aspartic acid is gaining momentum as a decent testosterone booster as rightfully indicated by some scientific studies (1-3). Unfortunately, the amino acid is also a known stimulator of prolactin release (3-5). One study in male rats found that while D-aspartic acid increased testosterone and LH by 236% and 146%, respectively, it also increased prolactin levels by 152%. Prolactin is probably best known for its ability to stimulate lactation in women. But, it can also have other effects in humans, including men. Prolactin may be associated with lowered testosterone levels, lowered libido and possibly even increased fat mass (possibly through suppression of lipolysis or increased lipogenesis) and decreased insulin sensitivity (6-10). When considering that D-aspartic acid’s testosterone-enhancing effects might be hampered by its ability to also elevate prolactin, it makes sense to use it with a product that is designed to support healthy prolactin levels. By utilizing USPLabs’, PowerFull product, which contains a precise formulation designed to support healthy prolactin levels, it can allow you to not only enhance the testosterone-boosting effects of the amino acid, but also benefit more from it in general.

---------------------------

After reading the above study I figured I might as well give PowerFULL a shot. I mean, what other natural options did I have? So my next natural T boosting cycle consisted of D-Pol, Erase and PowerFULL. After 4 weeks on this stack my blood T levels increased 23%. I was flippin ecstatic. My faith in supplements was restored!!! However, I was still skeptical to give PowerFULL all the credit. I mean this stack contained two other new components to me (D-Pol and Erase) that could easily be the culprit for my awesome T numbers. So being the skeptic I am, for the following 4 weeks I dropped PowerFULL from the line up and added Animal Stak to D-Pol and Erase. The following blood test was shocking to me. My T levels dropped 24% !!! This proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that while consuming a DAA product, I need to regulate my prolactin if I want to see any type of testosterone increase.
      To summarize:
      4 weeks on D-Pol, Erase, PowerFULL = 23% increase in testosterone
      4 weeks on D-Pol, Erase, Animal Stak = 24% decrease in testosterone

IMPORTANT ADVICE:
      If you are coming off of a prohormone cycle and need to raise your testosterone naturally and are relying totally on a DAA based product, I HIGHLY recommend adding PowerFULL to your post cycle stack. If you are like me, one of the unlucky 5 guys immune to the effects of DAA, taking PowerFULL is cheap insurance to ensure your hormones bounce back safely. Let me say that again.

IF YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO INCREASE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY AND ARE ONE OF THE 20% THAT IS NON-RESPONSIVE TO DAA, YOU MAY NEED A PROLACTIN REGULATING PRODUCT SUCH AS POWERFULL!!!!

And down from the soap box I go……

Side effects: none

Effectiveness: 999/10 (not a typo)
      There has never been a product to this date that I have taken that I feel has done more for my goals in boosting testosterone naturally than PowerFULL. If I could give it higher score than 10, I certainly would.

Value 10/10: At the time of this writing, you can obtain a 90 capsule bottle from AllStarHealth.com for $29.99 which is where I purchase all my supplements. I personally dosed PowerFULL at 3 caps before bed each and every night on an empty stomach so that’s $30 for a 30 day supply. Simple math is $1 a day and well worth the insurance of prolactin regulation as well as the other great sleep benefits you may be in need of.

PowerFULL is product that will be permanently in my supplement stack year round. It is well priced and highly effective.

If you found this review helpful and care to know more about my year long journey of blood letting and supplementation, please check out my journal: “BLOOD CAN’T LIE”

The following is an overview from AllStarHealth.com:

USPlabs PowerFULL is a premium natural growth hormone enhancing supplement with select ingredients backed by scientific research. There are only two ingredients in PowerFULL, chlorophytum borivilanum and velvet bean. Both ingredients were shown in independent studies to raise endogenous growth hormone levels in men within 60 minutes after consumption.

Chlorophytum borivilanum is an herb cultivated in India and contains high amounts of potent saponins. These saponins have been shown to increase natural testosterone and libido.

Velvet bean contains high concentrations of L-Dopa, which is a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Velvet bean has been shown to increase natural growth hormone levels in men almost immediately after being absorbed by the body. Velvet bean has been used by natives for centuries as a natural libido and mood enhancing supplement.

The following is an overview from USPlabs:

USPlabs PowerFULL is scientifically shown to increase natural HG production by at least 221% in just one dose.
      Increase strength and power in and out the gym.
      Get more out of each hour of sleep – improve quality and feel better on less sleep.
      Increase sex drive and libido by lowering prolactin levels in men (the women hormone)
      Greatly enhanced Mind/Muscle connection – by increasing dopamine, the dopamine neurons of the brain are activated that are essential for normal movement and sensory-motor integration.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Effective Testosterone Booster
      • All Natural
        Diesel656
        Diesel656

Joined: 10/2012
        Reputation: +121
        Awesome review man. Love the blood tests. I assume they were both the same time, fasted, etc?

Reputation: +1326
        Thank you for this review Ron. Because of this review I have actually decided to hold onto my bottle of PF for my next pct.

Great review.

mhseaver670
        mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
        Reviews: 78
        Reputation: +2482
        Outstanding review. I will rep you multiply times for this.

November 16, 2012

Age: 22

November 16, 2012
         I think many people are on the same page when it comes to PowerFULL in regards to the amazing nights of sleep and trippy dreams that it induces. I can honestly say I welcomed every early morning while on PowerFull cuz I was so well rested and ready to go for my long day of either school and or work plus the gym.

With that good nights rest I had a pretty decent recovery from my lifts. But I don't know if I can conclusively say that the recovery stemmed from an enhanced growth hormone production like USP says it will do. I did have more energy in the gym every day and was much more hungry after a long workout, BUT was it because my natural test levels were increased, or because I had a great nights sleep? I truly do not know but either way I felt great on it and I would definitely use it again but probably as a part of a quality creatine stack.

I did make some decent gains in my 30 days on PowerFull. My biggest gains came from my big core lifts like deadlifts, cleans, and chest. But nothing major to report on things like back, shoulders, or arms.

I did get a tiny tiny bit of acne on my shoulders but nothing that a good hot shower with some acne wash couldnt handle rather swiftly.

My biggest problem with PowerFull was the price. It was a bit expensive (I paid $43 at GNC)and I think I can get more bang for my buck with other products.

Bottom line Yes I would recommend this to someone but only if they can find it in the $30 to $35 dollar range. I paid way too much at GNC.
        • Good Recovery.
        • Strength
        • A Bit Expensive
        • And A Bit Expensive (about 45 Dollars A Bottle)

Reputation: +876
        Here is some good advice I want to give you don't buy from GNC. They are a rip off because they way over price their products. Look around on some websites and you should be able to get for this around $30 maybe a little cheaper if your.

Joined: 10/2012
        Reputation: +5
        Believe me I do 95 percent of the time but I went in to get some NO Xplode cuz my friend said they had it very cheap on sale and the PowerFull was just an impulse buy. I love A1, my supps are in my hands in 2-3 days after I order.

November 12, 2012

Age: 32

November 12, 2012
         Well this was my first time every taking Powerfull. Been wanting to try this for awhile now and finally got the chance to try it.

I got this for free so it would be easy to give it a 10 but to be fair I would say that I would give this either a 7 or 8 for value. I think the price could be a little lower. You need to look around because I noticed the price varied a little depending on which website you buy this from.

I thought this was a pretty decent product. When I took this before bed I felt it help me start to fall a sleep a little quicker. I also felt like I got a lot deeper sleep at night and when I woke up in the morning I felt a lot more refreshed. I think this helped me a bit in recovery by how I felt in the morning. Also my GH I think went up some but not a real lot.

During the day I felt this helped more with engery and better focus. I did get some weird dreams when I took this. The dreams I got were just dumb and made no sense at all and after awhile I got tired of having them.

I felt this stuff helped me keep some of the strength gains I got from lifting. This also helped me in building some more lean muscle mass.

Ingredients
        This I thought had a pretty decent ingredient profile. Not really sure on what all this is that they put in here but it all seemed to work pretty good for me. I would have to think that the ingredients in this are good because it seemed to work for me.

Overall
        I was pretty happy overall with this product and felt it helped me a lot. I wish I could do another 4 weeks of this so I could get the full 8 weeks on this. I would recommend trying this product. Hopefully I can get back on this again sometime.
        Cons:
        • Strength
        • Good Recovery.
        • Improved Focus
        • Vivid Dreams
        • Improves Libido
        • Helps With Sleep
        • Did Not Like The Crazy Dreams It Gave Me
        November 8, 2012

topsav

Age: 22

November 8, 2012
         Ive tryed most of these sleep gh type of supplements and my final recommendation is use them if u have a lot of money and you a looking for a very minimal boost in your gains. Other similar supplements I have used are Natural sleep from GNC and Regenerate.
        How did you discover SR?yes
        What other similar products have you used and how do they compare? Natural sleep, Regenerate, melatonin.
        How long have you taken this product? week on week off
        What was your diet/exercise routine like before/after/during your use of the product? intense Top diet.
        Were the results what you had expected? bette sleep
        How many pounds of muscle/fat did you gain/lose? help minimally
        Were there any negative side-effects? drowsey, headache, hard to wake up
        How could this product be improved? change ingredients so no drowsiness
        Will you use it again? Why/why not? no, what is the point of having more gh if you are to drowsey to go to the gym??????
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Helps With Sleep
        • Vivid Dreams
        • Good Recovery.
        • Hard To Wake Up
        • Drowsy
        • A Bit Expensive
        • Weird Smell
        October 9, 2012

alja78

Reviews: 2

Age: 42

October 9, 2012
         I had been following user comments on PowerFull for a while finally I went for it a few months ago. I love this stuff. It compares to pure Mucuna Pruriens in sleep and focus, but it seems much cleaner to dose and without significant side-effects.

Took this product for about a month, and am getting ready to get the second bottle.
        Ok on to product itself. Focus seemed a lot better, not crazy, but different for sure, not major pumps but really great strength gains. I seemed to lose a little fat and eat more too. Most noticeable was the loss of inches around the waist (40in to 36in). Sleep was also great (deep sleep like a baby). I bought this retail-I would have preferred it cheaper.
        I did start to get mild anxiety toward end of bottle the bottle. But then, it may be me getting used to the product.
        All in all, I love this product. I look forward to using this product again.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Deep Sleep
        • Improved Focus
        • Strength
        • A Bit Expensive
        • Anxiety

Have you used PowerFULL? Submit your own Review!