USPlabs Pink Magic

Pink Magic USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (159 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 97% (Well Trusted)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for Pink Magic (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
149.99 Buy Pink Magic Thousands of Supplements! Buy Pink Magic
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Prime Reviews
Prime (147 Reviews)
USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)
Cellucor P6 Extreme Reviews
P6 Extreme (66 Reviews)
Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
Arimatest (38 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Testogen XR Reviews
Testogen XR (31 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

what was your favorite testbooster? any feedback on usp's prime or Pink Magic?
hey im looking to make a tboosting stack but i havent done this in like a year o...

Animal Stak + Pink Magic. Can They Be Taken Together?
I havent taken a natty test booster in like 18 months, and want to hit the weigh...

Pink Magic gone... now test powder?
hey guys i found a half bottle of pink i didnt finish up a few months ago so i s...

What else to add to my Prime/Pink Magic stack? Help
Hey guys ive been currently on Prime/Pink Magic stack im just wondering what els...

Leaning and hardening stack, Endosurge, Pink Magic, D-pol, Erase... Should I use
I am going on a cruise in 6 weeks, and I want to lean out a bit, as I am about 1...

USPLabs no longer making Pink Magic.
I just found out that USPLabs is no longer making Pink Magic and this new Test P...

Stacking Pink Magic, compound 20, and D-pol SAFELY for adding size and cutting
As mentioned above I would like to stack pink magic with compound and d-pol. I w...

Side effects of Pink Magic
This is a question to those of you guys that have used Pink Magic. I was checkin...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Pink Magic is a natural testosterone booster created by USPLabs. It doesn't stop at naturally boosting testosterone either. It has also been shown to:

-Increase muscle pumps
-Aid in workout recovery
-Increase workout intensity
-Increase cAmp levels to increase lypolosis (Fat burning)
-Potentially increase glucose and amino acid transport

Pink Magic Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Pink Magic Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (99)
    • Strength Increase (88)
    • Leaner Muscle (83)
    • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong (74)
    • Cost! (75)
    • 6-8 Pills A Day (67)
    • Pretty Expensive.. (45)
    • Few Breakouts (40)
    October 1, 2012

Reviews: 43

Age: 24

October 1, 2012
     R.I.P. to the product that was Pink Magic. As most of you know by now USPLabs discontinued this product and will focus on Test Powder as their main booster. I know this product has been out for a while and just like w/my Assault review, I thought if I reviewed this it really wouldn't matter as more boosters have come out over the years, but now that it has been discontinued I have been seeing more and more questions on this so I figured why not.

Background

Results are what matter the most w/supps, but unfortunately for some people this product did nothing for them as evidenced by the high "No Results"con section. For others it not only worked, it worked well as evidenced by the strong Pros section. The Hit or Miss label has been a trademark w USPLabs products over the years with users here as products like Prime, OEP & Jack3d were associated with that label. Fortunately for me these products have been at hit. I know I said Modern BCAA was my favorite USPLabs product, but PM would be a close 2nd

Effectiveness 9.3

If I recall this was the first T-booster I had ever taken and honestly I didn't expect much at my age. I thought this product was just going to be a bunch of hype (bcuz it sounded too good to be true) but Jack3d and Prime worked for me so I figured why not. What I got out of this was an immediate strength boost and increased endurance. I was able to lift heavier and rep in the 300's on bench more consistently. I had just gotten back into deadlifting and I was able to rep heavier weights "with good form" in that exercise as well.

I honestly can't remember how much my Bench, Squat (and etc.) went up by on this product...Im sorry...but as I said the strength was AMAZING! Before C-Bol and my D-bol/Supersize combo this product was the 1st product to ever give me that vascularity/pump (combo) look. Be it a minor one in my shoulders it was still awesome.

Ingredients N/A

I'm not actually going to go over the ingredient profile. I'm not trying to misquote USPLabs but all I remember is the box and the website talking about these mysterious and rare herbs and ingredients being in this and they said stuff like"Get it before its gone." I thought it was all Marketing (good marketing actually)to get people to buy this. Unfortunately it is gone now, but it stuck around for a few years. Not sure if they dug themselves in a hole when they said that, (as I could see most people saying, so much for the whole get it before its gone thing) and this is a front to go along. Or maybe what they said was actually true and the ingredients were just too hard and expensive to find. But if they do decide to comeback w/this product I for one would be happy.

Value 7.0/10

I was not happy about the price. But this product worked damn good for me so that helped bring up the value a bit as I consider giving this a 6 - 6.5. I found this product around $50 consistently but sometimes you could luck up and find a special on the product. That's when I made my move on this.

Overall 8.8/10

Simply a good yet expensive product by USPLabs. Like I said I wouldn't mind if they came back out w/this product in a yr or two and didn't decrease the quality of the product as a whole. Adam said in a thread, sales were not decreasing for the product, they simply wanted to focus on Test Powder. But I could see stacking the two being a sick combo.

Strength increase, vascularity, endurance and decent pump. This is what I got from PM. Pink Magic we had a good run lol
    -Cam
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase In Libido
    shinndigg
    shinndigg

Joined: 12/2010
    Reviews: 61
    Reputation: +1044
    Good review man. I didn't know this was discontinued though. I may have to buy one and hoard it for later.

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 43
    Reputation: +1747
    Thanks man. Im sure you can still find whats left in stores. I may pick up whats left too lol

October 27, 2011

Age: 35

October 27, 2011
     I have completed 3 cycles of Pink Magic since it came out. I thought that I had wrote a review on it but after looking, I must have missed it. My first cycle was PM with Prime. I was coming off a wrist injury and wanted to get my bench back up as quickly as possible. I wish I would have got the PM from the inner circle special but I wanted to wait and see what results other people had first. I didn’t have faith to be honest.

Effectiveness: 8/10 Results are the most important aspect with any natural test booster. If it doesn’t work, why buy it? The first cycle I did was mainly for bench. I increased my bench from 390x2 on my last set to 410x3 on my last. Some of that was due to coming back from the wrist injury but I could tell a difference in my body from the PM. I logged this first one and talked about how much more solid my body was and the pumped feeling I had when I was working out. I went from about 245# to 251# in B/W and lost some fat at the same time. Once again, this was coming off an injury so some of the gain can be attributed to that.

My mistake the first time was only running it for 4 weeks. The next time, I ran it for the 6 weeks and had even better results. In fact, the 2nd time I ran it, I felt it kick in around week 2 instead of 3. The 3rd time, about the same results. I did not really log my weight and sets for the 2nd two but the results were still good.

Value: 7/10 A lot of this depends on how much you actually workout. You take 8 on workout days, 6 on non-workout days, and then take one day off a week. For me, that was 46 caps a week. If you get a twin pack for around $90 shipped and another single for $47, that will run two cycles (a couple days short) for $137. That averages out to be $11.41/week, $1.90/day. That is fairly good in my book. If you workout only three or four days a week, you can stretch 3 cycles out of this so it’s even a better deal.

The one bad thing about the value was the busted caps. The first two cycles had a lot of busted caps in the bottle. The first short cycle had 11 busted caps. You can take the powder and add it to something else but I expected to just have good caps. The new more “potent” formula in my last two bottles, had 0 busted caps. I’m hoping the new bottles have that problem solved.

Taste: 4/10 Taste? It’s a cap! As previously mentioned, the busted caps require you to take the good caps with powder on them and also to take the open powder with no caps. I can’t really describe the taste but it’s almost like a really bad cinnamon coffee liquor. It’s not like it’s unbearable or anything but I’m telling you, mix the little bit of powder with a PWO and you will still taste it. Haha

Sides: Nothing major for me. Very little acne on my back/chest. I actually like seeing a little because that tells me that it is doing something. No aggressiveness or any other issues.

Overall: 8/10 Results are the main thing with a booster so it gets an 8 in that department. The value has gotten better and the busted caps thing may be resolved. I liked PM and will use it again for sure. I was pleased with the solid gains I had from this product. I could definitely tell a difference in my muscle density at the end of each cycle. Go for the 6 week for sure! Remember, if you are under 25ish, you will not see that much, if any results. This is a natural booster. You can only boost natural so much. Notice that most of the negative reviews are by younger people that shouldn't really expect results from this product?
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Amazing Pump
    • Increase In Libido
    hulkish1
    hulkish1

Joined: 8/2011
    Reviews: 63
    Reputation: +3046
    this is what a top review is supposed to look like boys! now lets get it to where it belongs

Frankiemusc
    Frankiemusc

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 37
    Reputation: +1228
    @Hulkish do u have pom poms for ur cheer?

adam777
    adam777

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +505
    PM gets a bad rap sometimes, but I enjoyed it better than animal stak and isatest GF. It makes you look so big with lots of vascularity. Oh and I had busted caps too! I should have complained to anabolic Adam lol.

hugebro38
    hugebro38

Joined: 7/2011
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +52
    Awesome review brother +

Reputation: +3597
    Thanks! I know that there will always be reviews of what the ingredients are in the products. I don't need to put stuff like that. I try and keep it simple with my experiences and what people can expect. I don't want anyone to get their hopes up and be disappointed like the young bucks that take this supplement.

Taking a test booster before 21ish is like running your A/C in your car when there it's snowing. You're only going to get so cold in your car, extra cold isn't going to make a difference. They are already saturated with natural test, can't produce much more.

SirNeweth
    SirNeweth

Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    Fantastic review. Question though. Did you stack it with anything other than Prime? Pre workouts, etc. Thanks

Reply #7:

Yes always stacked with PWOs and Prime

Reply #8:
    dillon1207
    dillon1207

Joined: 3/2012
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: +1
    Just bought two bottles today. Cant wait to see how things work out for me! Great review bro, solid work for anyone looking for some good info!

April 16, 2011

joeflah13

Reviews: 52

Age: 18

April 16, 2011
     This review is going to be a bit tricky for me because I took this when I was 17 years old (last summer). I'm assuming that since it is a test booster it works best for those 21+, but I read a lot of reviews by people my age claiming that it worked great for them, so I decided to give it a go. Starting with the price, its about $50/month, which is why I gave it such an average rating for value. As far as the affects go, it was kind of hit and miss for me. Let me preface this by saying that I didn't have consistent access to a good quality gym because a) i don't have a car b) the only gym I had access to was about 8 miles away and c) I had work. I work for the Chicago Cubs so my schedule is usually on one week, off another. With a schedule like that, my workout usually fluctuated accordingly: during work weeks they were usually cardio workouts and decent weight workouts with the few pices of equipment I have at home, and during off weeks more consitent weight workouts with little cardio. With such a sketchy routine, I don't think I reaped the full benefits of this product, but from my experience there weren't many pluses I got from this product. I did notice increased vascularity rather frequently, but that would go away within about 15 minutes. During my workouts, I did feel a little bit stronger but that was only during that start of my workout but that would also disappear in about 15-20 minutes.

All in all, I'd be willing to try this product again with a strict routine to see how it really works, but I wouldn't recommend to it anyone my age. Not only was it a bit of a hassle to time the 3 pills with 2 meals a day, I simply didn't feel that I got what I deserved paying $50 for (not much bang for the buck). Again, maybe if I was 21 I'd have a different story to tell you, but I don't. I would have to say that this product reminded me A LOT of when I tried Anabolic Pump, which I didn't respond well to at all. But, like I said, if your 21+ and respond well to USP Labs in general, I'd go for it. All others, sorry... this one's not for you.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Slight Strength Increase
    • Some Vascularity
    • No Increased Aggression Or Libido
    • 6-8 Pills A Day
    • Pretty Expensive..
    • No Results
    Andrewleo
    Andrewleo

Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +12
    Dont feel bad man. similar story except I work out 5-7 times a week. Not everything works for everyone. I did however have a great experience with Prime also by USP Labs which is very similar

February 23, 2011

Age: 28

February 23, 2011
     I think that the cool thing about this website is that we all get to read about each reviewers PERSONAL experiences with a product, and that is why I really value the site.
    This is my second run through Pink Magic, and I have to admit the first time I ran it I wasn't so sure that it was responsible by iteself for any results, which I will discuss below. So I tried my second run of PM with a few tweaks to my stacks and my goals for it.

-I cut out all NO products including Argnine and AAKG products. (To judge my vascularity and pump)
    -I use ON AminoEnergy as a pre, so really no heavy stims. (To judge my motivation, any energy effects working out and throughout the day)
    -I took three weeks off of my much loved Animal Stak, to judge horniness, amongst other less important things such as density, strength, and overall sense of manly-well-being-ness.

I changed my diet to account for the fact that I was also taking Glycobol, so I was actually leaning out slightly on the side of maintenance with high-protein moderate to low carbs at certain times. I started my PM a little after starting my Glycobol cycle, so I feel I was familiar with the effects of Glycobol vs. PM.

Here is what happened:

As I experienced from my first round of PM, my vascularity exploded in my traps, upper pecs, biceps and forearms. Also, I could see veins on both sides of my abs, which i thought was cool because I tend to run pudgy alot of the time. At the gym all of these areas looked even more vascular when being worked. Money.

My energy and motivation to go to and stay in the gym only increased, which I think had alot to do with a mental shift to loving lifting even more as I saw results becoming more concrete.

Density- especially in my biceps, traps, and hammies, this effect seemed to start from day two or three. I have to allow that this could be attributable to the Glycobol.

Strength- this I noticed both times I ran this. I would get a nice little up in my strength, most noticeable this time was my squats for reps going up a decent 20lbs. I also got my 315 bench 3x for the first time ever. Word.

Hoorrrrnn-iness- yeah so, this is really none of your business. But it didn't go down or anything.

Good Manly Feelings- this is a particular attribute that I feel Animal Stak really is good for. If you don't know what I am talking about, and you are a guy, I don't know what to say other than it is a non-***y confidence. I'm not talking really either about that "want to throw weights around the gym" kinda thing. Its smooth brotha. Pink Magic makes me feel like this- on the same level as I feel with Animal Stak- it is slightly elevated, but not over the top.

Yeah so I like Pink Magic. I think it is expensive and I also heard that a new formulation with a higher dosage of one of the ingredients is coming out at some point. (End of Q1 anyone from USPLabs???)
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Amazing Pump
    • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong
    • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
    • Strength Increase
    • Pretty Expensive..
    Blade410
    Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
    Reviews: 62
    Reputation: +2878
    Sorry hit neg by accident

Reputation: +167
    Good review, bro. Did you make any overall muscle gains? Did you loose any of your strength gains once you cycled off?

+ rep

BlackandBlue
    BlackandBlue

Joined: 1/2012
    Reputation: +11
    Awesome review my man. Your accounts are always very honest and easy to follow for a newbie like myself.

Reputation: +1570
    Thanks B&B I appreciate that!

pound4pound
    pound4pound

Joined: 7/2010
    Reputation: +10
    Great review. I appreciate the level of details you include in your feedback. I have been getting back to being pretty serious about my diet and workouts and I'm looking to get my body harder, leaner and dryer. Would you reccommend this as a good product to help me with that? I was considering Halotest 25 with a pct but the reviews I have been following (a lot of your feedback) have made me a little nervous about it as I tend to get with that sort of product anyway. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

My current stats:
    28 yrs old, 5'11" and about 205... experienced in the gym and try to get in about 4 to 6 days a week.

Thanks in advance, definitely appreciate seeing someone take the time out to helping out others in the "brotherhood" of gym rats

tonyphilly
    tonyphilly

Joined: 3/2012
    Reputation: +10
    I know you are listed as an "expert reviewer," but I can't figure out how your experience with this was so good and mine was the total opposite. Read up a bit on the ingredients of this again and you will see that this item is a scam. If you had a good response, it was most likely from something else you were taking- maybe a good preworkout supp you were taking at the time.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1570
    Tonyphilly- I appreciate your comments. Unfortunately I stand by my analysis of the product's effects.

You can read what my other supplements were at the time in the review, and judge for yourself if they might have interacted.

Notice a couple other Expert Reviewers also gave this a positive review.

I have read all about the science behind this, and it has stuff I question in it. But what I cannot question is results, and I know my body very well, how it reacts to different compounds, diets, and training.

I am sorry you didn't enjoy this product, maybe it had something to do other than the product though. If you want to discuss this topic further, I suggest you start a thread where everyone can chime in.

October 1, 2010

deumcole

Reviews: 106

Age: 22

October 1, 2010
     Just finished a 3 month cycle that spanned 2 workout routines. The worst part about Pink Magic is simple: I want more.
    You don't really feel the effects right off the bat, it kicks in about the second week in...& from there it just took off. I started to notice awesome pumps, killer vascularity, strenth increases, & good solid size. The best parts were the pumps & vascularity. I have decent vascularity naturally, but with Pink Magic my forearms turned into a road map of the SoCal freeways. It was insane simplay put. I started seeing veins pop up in places I haven't had them before; in my biceps, shoulders, neck, & my quads (made me feel badai). Normally the vascularity would die down as the day went on, but with Pink Magic it pretty much stayed constant. The same went for pumps. After a good lift I looked friggin huge! Even more so I felt friggin huge. I went real hard on underhand latpulldwns one day, and when I finished I felt like I was as big as Big Ron. Much like the vascularity, the pumps stayed well into the day, which was big plus since I had classes in the evening with sum chickies to impress.
    The strength wasn't great, but it blew me away. In 3 months my bench went from 225 for 4 reps (barely) to 275 for a solid 3 reps. OK so maybe it was great. All my major lifts went up in sum way, deads are a solid 400 from a shakey 400, same with squat at 500. It was a steady increase, not something overnight.
    The size was amazing. It was lean bulk that showed. Into the second bottle, everyone started commenting on how much bigger I was. I actually became the envy of sum guys I know at my gym. The size was most noticeable in my shoulders and traps, which went from being a slant and a bump to Brock Lesnarish traps & almost cannonball delts (almost). It seemed most my size came in my upper body...which isn't a bad thing. I knew it was a lean bulk, cuz my waist actually shrunk alittle and my definition went up sum. I started noticing good seperation in my lats, and in my delts and chest. I only put on alittle over 5 pounds, but it was it looked closer to 10.
    Some people reported this "alpha dog" feeling, and yeah I felt that. Into the second bottle I would wwalk into the gym and feel like I owned the whole damn place. I walked around with my head up alittle higher, and alittle more "yeah, what!?" Attitude. Not ***y bastrd, but confident to the max. I looked and felt like the top dog.
    I noticed sum libido increases, nothing much. For awhile there I can honestly say I was horny most waking hours and almost all sleeping hours. I can distinctly remeber driving home one day thinking, "I gotta get sum." Not what some people reported, but yeah I was all but ready to shoot from the hip.
    The price isn't great, but at BodyBuilding.com its decent ($64.99 vs $84.99). Or atleast it was, I haven't checked up on it. However, I feel its worth it either way. I would def recommend this. Sum people said it didn't live up to the hype, but what supp ever really has? Pink Magic though gets real close, and it more than blew me away. I just finished & I'm already planning my next Pink Magic bulk cycle...Ima gonna call it: "Pink Asteroid Stack." Epic name huh?
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Alpha Male Attitude
    • Amazing Pump
    • Increase In Libido
    • Want More!
    Papi
    Papi

Joined: 5/2010
    Reputation: +1
    Hey man this was a great review, i already ordered my bottle lol and i cant wait to start

January 15, 2014

Bfry37

Reviews: 3

Age: 29

January 15, 2014
    Pink Magic

Ok first off I have been lifting for several years. I'm pushing 30 so I was going to try a test booster. I know a lot of people who live Pink Magic, and a lot of my friends love it also. However I didn't have any luck with this product at all. This product didn't do anything for me. I did take P6 years ago when it first came out and It worked well for me. As you all know everyones body is different, but for me this just wasn't a good supplement. I worked out hard and never noticed anything. My best pre workout I ever took was White Flood I loved that stuff. I got more pumped from it than any other pre workout there is. I'm kinda on a budget now so I had to go cheaper, but im taking NOS pumped a grape drink you can buy by Met- RX, and im stacking it with Nitric Fuel from Twin Lab. Like I said im going cheaper right now even though the drinks are kinda pricy, but no mixing and a ton of L-Argine,l-citrulline, and glycerin etc... It also has your beta alanine too if your into all of that. I my self dont like the flush, and the tingling feeling, but gives great pumps. Sorry I got off of topic, but just wanted to throw that out there of what im taking. However I wouldn't recommend Pink Magic, but that's just from me.
    AS79
    AS79

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +1348
    Cool story. Maybe next time you could actually review the product?

irondude
    irondude

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +245
    Dude is this an intro or a review, I got lost somewhere.

willyb87
    willyb87

Joined: 1/2013
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +96
    And maybe review a product that you can still actually buy....

Momo1
    Momo1

Joined: 5/2011
    Reviews: 18
    Reputation: +496
    Not sure what to take away from this, you started with Pink Magic and ended with NOS Pump by Met-Rx

Reputation: +167
    One time, at band camp...

medinacirilo
    medinacirilo

Joined: 6/2013
    Reputation: +22
    The babysitter from The Incredibles. That's the voice I heard as I read this

August 7, 2013

Age: 22

August 7, 2013
    When you hear a lot of cherries, keep a small basket!

Many of you may be suprised seeing a review for this product, but in my country there is still in stock. More specifically the box writes that it is an extremely scarce limited edition!
    I was reading many remarkable comments for this T-Booster such as immediately feeling of vascularity and hardening of the muscles when taking the pills before workout, alpha male attitude?#??? and e.t.c!
    Well i always have in my mind that there are many "trolls" who will write anything to impress people, especcially when they know, that the free supps will keep coming from the companies! On the other hand to be honest i must say that it did help me, but it didn't justify it's reputation. I will explain everything right now.

Supps that i was using during this cycle:
    Pink magic
    ON's Gold standard 100% whey
    Reflex's BCAA
    Animal flex
    Dextrose

Effectiveness: 7
    I am 22 and i am about to finish Pink magic in 2-3 days. I have to say that my diet always has a very high amount of protein! The first change that i noticed was at the 2nd - 3rd day when suddenly during the days (especcially when i was trying to sleep the noons) i had insane increases of libido. Well i mean that it was something that i haven't seen before. I was unrestrained!!! This effect "cooled down" the next days but later in the cycle i did notice it again. The second change was my recovery and i was surprised about this. I noticed after the first week i think that i had better recovery between my sets. I was doing the sets of every excercise many times without thinking if i had rest enough, but also this effect started to cooling down a few days later. The hot point of this product is definetely for me the leaner effect. I didn't notice this immediately, maybe after 2nd week, but i think it was the most remarkable and long lasting effect while on this cycle. I was trying to understand if this product made me loose fat like many others were saying or if it was just an illusion because it dried my body out of water. I am pretty sure now that an overhyped naty T-Booster like this cant make you lose fat. I have done specialized diets and workouts for cut and i know that this is the only way to lose fat or if you take steroids. Anyway i liked this leaner look because it helped me with the definition of my muscles. Another hot point of this stuff is the definition which is associated with the leaner look. I saw a remarkable definition in my LEGS, shoulders, back and less to the arms, chest and abs. I really like this definition of my muscles especially at my muscles group that benefited the most of it!!! And yes my vains were more obvious! That was the positive part but on the other hand i didnt feel my muscles so much fuller like many of you were saying. I did not experience any outstanding hardness and vascularity in my muscles except when i was working out and pushing my body to it's limits which is the usual. Finally i din't experience any increase in strength!

Side Effects: 5
    This product dried me out and i am going to the toilet very often. The most serious side effects are the acne that it brought me in different places, except face and the joints discomfort! Some noticeable side effects were also the oily skin and the intense Sweating!

Dosage: 8
    I have no problem taking 6-8 pills but some time theese pills were stucking in my throat and i was having a strange aftertaste.

Value: 5
    I purchased this for 54 euros here at my country and i am not going to buy it again, except if i stack it with prime for one time. I am not pleased with the value.

Overall: 6
    I wanted to try this naty T-Booster as my 1st T-Booster to see my self what would happened. My opinion is that it is an overhyped product from USP LAbs and the most of you guys. It is an overhyped product like many others here and if anyone else finds it anywhere in a good price he can try it, taking his own risk.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Inceased Definition
    • Increase In Libido
    • Leaner Muscle
    • Increased Recovery
    Nony

Joined: 1/2013
    Reputation: +265
    Honest review.
    I totally agree with the fast recovery between sets! This is almost the only obvious effect.
    I haven't experience real strength gains either but felt my muscles a bit fuller.
    Maybe you haven't because of your diet. You said it is probably the reason so it is hard to feel muscle density while on a caloric deficit.

Joined: 3/2011
    Reputation: +32
    Thank you my friend, i appreciate your word! Yes, my muscles felt a bit fuller. I don't know if this works better while on a cut or mass. I wasn't doing a clean cut. My goal was to gain mass while staying as lean as i could.

May 15, 2013

blakers95

Age: 18

May 15, 2013
    Loved Pink

I loved Pink Magic! It was my first ever natural test booster and i loved it. when i started pink i was curling around 40lbs and at the end of the bottle i was curling 60Lbs no problem. I gained vascularity, endurance, felt unstoppable in the gym, and the pump blew my mind. i had it recommended to me by a friend and was blown away by the results.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Amazing Pump
    • Increased Recovery
    January 5, 2013

bigpop

Reviews: 1

Age: 44

January 5, 2013
     Im 44yr old male who loves to work out. What guy doesn't. The last several years I have been unable to do so. I have been searching for the reasons why and I found several. I know from what I have read on the internet how important testosterone is to the male body. It effects everything from energy to weight loss to sexual desire. With out enough of this in your system, you dont even feel like getting out of bed. It is a horrible situation to be in. I really became interested in USPlabs products and everything I read about them was positive with the exception of cost sometimes. Cost is cost, whatever, I was just desperately looking for products that work. I knew my test was in BAD shape so a few months ago I tried a product called ageless male. Took several bottles even tried to increase dosages and nothing happened. I bought a round of USP products including Pink Magic, anabolic pump, prime, and Jack3D. These products started to work. I took the Jack 30min before my workout. Crazy energy! Took the Prime and A-pump like directed along with the Pink Magic. Now im starting to get into my workout routine, feeling better, taking my stack like I should. Muscles are getting stronger, larger and feel and look more pumped. High protien diet (trying to loose fat)
    Here is the disappointment. I still have no energy to get out of bed in the morning. I went to the doc and they did a complete blood/urine on me. On a testerone scale of 175 to 750 for males, mine was 112. My doc couldnt believe it since I am relatively young albeit out of shape but trying to return to health for the last 4 months. After 2 bottles of Pink Magic (and ageless male), I had the test of a 100yr old man. Disappointed in Pink. Maybe thats why they dont produce it anymore. So, its test shots at the doc every 2 wks for a while till I feel like a man again. I still believe USPlabs is a good company but PM is not the product for me. I may try the new powder tho and let you know.

Pros:
    Cons:
      • No Results For Me.
      • Cost!
      September 18, 2012

QuackAttack

Reviews: 3

Age: 27

September 18, 2012
       I heard some great things about Pink Magic and its natural testosterone boosting ability. I figured why not give it a try. I mean I'm always looking to pack on size, lean out, and gain strength.

Pink Magic value is a tricky one. There are 180 capsules and it says 90 servings per bottle. The serving size is 2 capsules three times daily so that is 6 pills per day. So really there are 30 servings. That comes out to $1.80 a day which is pretty bad value.

Let me come out there and say this product did minimal for me but really make me irritated and a bit hornier. I noticed an increase in muscle hardness and had minimal strength gains. I have more strength and mass gains on a creatine.

Here is what is in Pink Magic:

Proprietary blend of 1600 mg:

Massularia Acuminate (stem): Natural testosterone booster, libido enhancer, and anabolic catalyst.

Nelumbo Nucifera (seeds and leaves): Cures insomnia, increases relaxation, and recovery

Rhamnus Nakaharai (stem): Boost metabolism and supports fat lose.

I took my 6 pills a day for one month. The first week I noticed nothing. The second week I began to feel a bit more aggressive and irritated all day long. I never felt more relaxed. By the end of the month all that I had noticed was a slight increase in libido.

I am really disappointed in USPlabs for this product.

Also, I have been reading a lot about D-Aspartic Acid so over the past two days I have order Purus Labs D-Pol, USPlabs Test Powder, and NLA Performance T-BLAST. I will run all three back to back to back months to see whats up.

-Quack Attack
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Leaner Muscle

Reputation: +3597
      You will need to take a break between your DAA products. DAA is normally cycled at a month off.

Have you used Pink Magic? Submit your own Review!