Pink Magic

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By USPlabs
Pink Magic USPlabs
8.0/10
(Weighted average based on 159 Reviews)

Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

PM is just as good as Jack3d and I do not say that lightly

I have finished one full bottle of Pink Magic, and am half way through my second right now. I will be buying a third bottle to make this a 12 week cycle. I don't care that Pink Magic is expensive. This is the best supplement I have taken since Jack3d.

When I purchased Pink Magic, I was extremely skeptical of it. That skepticism rooted from the advertisements claiming outrageous things (USP Labs kind of goes crazy with the superlatives in their ads), the box, and the general hype about the product. I guess I am a pessimist by nature in regards to "wonder" products. So in other words, I discounted Pink Magic for all the wrong reasons. But for some reason, I purchased it anyways. And I am so glad I did.

The first day I felt something in the evening. I had taken 4 doses (first with breakfast, second with lunch, third with training, fourth with dinner). The best way I can describe this feeling I got was that my blood started pumping. I got this "alpha" feeling I am not accustomed to. I had already had a hardcore workout earlier in the day, and I felt like I either wanted to go and lift more weights, or call my girlfriend and do something else. I'll let you fill in the blank.

So this stuff was really solid on day ONE. By the end of the month, this is what was going on with me:

PUMPS:
My arms have never been so solid. I started this cycle at 6'1'' and 210 lbs and about 10% bf and at the end of the month I was 208 lbs and 7% bf. Yes, I lost 2 lbs. But my body feels totally recomposed. I have never been as "ripped". The best part is I have a pump all day basically. Back day brings out crazy veins in my arms that I did not know I had before I started taking PM.

TEST:
I have never taken a test booster before this. I always thought they were bogus for some reason. Anyways, this is for real. My libido went through the roof since I started taking this. I am 24 years old and I feel like I am 15, in that regards. Also, I have that confident feeling in the weight room that I used to strive to have every day, but most days I just didn't get it. Maybe I have low T naturally. I don't know. But I do know that I hit puberty very early, and my hormones calmed down significantly at around the age of 21. Now I feel very different.

HUNGER:
I am always hungry about 20 minutes after I take the PM. Personally, appetite has been a problem my whole life. I am naturally a skinny guy. It took ridiculous work and time to put 50 lbs of muscle onto my frame. Anyways, PM makes me really hungry. I eat very healthy though (oatmeal, chicken breast, broccoli, etc'). No junk food whatsoever. No pizza. No sugar pop. Etc'. So while I did not gain any weight on PM, my body got totally recomposed this month. I lost 3% bf, and maintained basically the same weight, while eating like crazy. This month I ate on average 6 large chicken breasts a day, and a huge amount of broccoli and oatmeal, as well as whey protein and egg whites.

STRENGTH:
This was the best part. At about day 14, I hit the gym with my friends for chest day. I usually work my way up to my max of 315. On an awesome day I was doing 315 legit reps 4 times or so (I say legit because I have benched 315 in a competition LEGAL style.. it counted). So I am already "strong" for my size and height. I have a bit of a fear of benching more than 315, because of a shoulder surgery I had. What I can say is that by day 14 I was repping 315 6 times. By day 28 I was repping 315 10 full times. The most impressive part to me is that I felt confident enough to do 315 without a spotter, something I used to have a mental block about. I just feel strong enough now that I could probably knock off 405 for one rep and need a spotter. I do not need a spotter anymore for 315.

And my squats and deadlifts went up accordingly too. Unfortunately, due to a back injury that I wrote about on the forums, I have not been able to rep out too many squats or deadlifts lately. But I did test my back's fate by deadlifting 405 for 1 rep, which is awesome for me, the other day. I feel like PM sent my strength through the roof.

So all in all, PM is just as good as Jack3d and I do not say that lightly. I am looking forward to many cycles. Also, I have no negative side affects to report. Not one pimple, or anything like that that others have reported.

Alright happy lifting. Peace.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Test Boost
  • Libido Shot Through Roof
  • Strength
  • Lost 3% Bf While Maintaining Weight
  • Found My Second Favorite Supp Ever
  • Pretty Expensive..

Posted August 18, 2010
Nice review brotha... Your review makes me anxious to take this stuff next month.

Posted August 18, 2010
Great review Bristol! I have been going back and forth trying to decide on pink, or a pmag cycle. I thought I had my mind made up, but you got me thinking again. Damn you!

Posted August 18, 2010
Haha. Sorry adam. But you will probably be thanking me at the end of your PM cycle.

Posted August 18, 2010
Yeah you're probably right. I need another tub grape jack3d so I guess I may as well order some of the pink. My girlfriend giggles every time I mention pink magic!

Posted August 18, 2010
yeah buddy .. the grape bubblegum is my new stuff . no more of that old lemon flavor or god forbid the tropical

Posted August 19, 2010
Now this is what i call one hell of a review bristol. Glad you had these results and shared them with us so vividly.

thanks manimal.

CamelE

Posted August 19, 2010
Great review bristol. Awesome results too! 315 max to 10 reps at 315 in under a month--very impressive!

Great review.

You are pushing some serious weight. Keep up the good work.

Posted August 19, 2010
thanks guys. I was doing 315 for 4 reps at the very best before starting PM.. and now doing it for 10 reps with no problems.

Posted August 19, 2010
Scientifically proven that people love this review.

Posted August 20, 2010
So this is a test booster?

Posted August 20, 2010
pink magic is a test booster, but it has a lot of other good stuff in it as well

okay thnx

Posted August 20, 2010
I'm thinking about trying this stuff out just to see the hype around it. Gonna take some before and after picture when I do decide to try it. My only concern is that I already have a bad temper.

Posted August 20, 2010
moff, i don't think it is the type of stuff that will make you lose your temper. i have a calm temperament though.

Okay.

Posted August 21, 2010
Hey bristol I was wondering how much water intake you had during your cycle of PM? Thanks!!

Posted August 21, 2010
Outstanding review,great results from a testbooster at age 24!

Posted August 21, 2010
Your reply to itfxme2 about this product is obvioulsy uneducated and wrong. You and a few others really need to get your heads on straight.

Posted August 21, 2010
well let's leave it at that 1lifelive4it. i said my piece you said yours.

Posted August 21, 2010
and I drink huge amounts of water, to whomever asked me above

Posted August 21, 2010
1lifeliveit, I had to sign up just to blow your mind. I'm a sufferer of low T and I've been taking PM a over a month now. My doc took a blood sample and my Testosterone level increased by 28.3%!! And it isn't from taking a prescription because I don't take any. How you like them apples?!

Posted August 22, 2010
Nice review bro. Im getting some soon now thanks to you.

Posted August 22, 2010
Wow dude, this is one of the best reviews I've ever read. Don't see how anyone didn't find this as helpful, but w/e!! Good Review Bro!

3ullD0zer's Pink Magic Review

First of all I would like to thank everyone's favorite Anabolic one, our very own Adam, for allowing me to test and review Pink Magic. I would also like to thank USPLabs for their generosity in sending me a bottle of Pink Magic and other goodies. At first I was one of those haters on Pink Magic. All the ridiculous ads, claims and bogus reviews, had me rolling my eyes. In fact I remember giving Adam so much crap for it; I'm surprised he didn't slap me silly. So it was a surprise when he offered it to me, and I was even more surprised with what I experienced. So on to the review......

What is it? Pink Magic is touted as a natural testosterone booster, nutrient partitioner and anti-catabolic compound all in one. I did some research on the ingredients, but didn't really come up with much, other than some of the herbs have been used in herbal medications as sexual boosters, and what not.

Dosing: I took 6 caps on off days, split into 2 caps with 3 meals. On workout days I took 8 caps, 2 coming preworkout and the rest split into 2 cap servings with meals. Initially I wasn't taking a dose preworkout, because I train first thing in the morning on empty, but once I got the A-ok I began taking a dose with my preworkout. I am currently in my 5th of PM having just completed a bottle last week.
Additional Supplements: I was using a generic fish oil, NOW ADAM multi, AllMax Nutrition ISOFlex, ModernBCAA, bulk beta alanine, DS Craze and sometimes bulk agmatine and sometimes Yok3d.

Effectiveness: I don't have very much experience with test boosters. I have used bulk DAA from Primaforce, and didn't experience much except for stomach issues and the runs. I used Divison 1 from Athletix as well as FormulaX and saw minimal results. That's the extent of my natty T-booster experience.

I began taking PM as described above and didn't feel much until about 5 days later. I specifically remember texting AA and asking him about my feelings. It felt like my skin was getting tighter, and I felt fuller and denser. I felt like I weighed more, it was weird, hard to explain which is what I told him. I also felt my junk bigger and fuller, they felt swollen and I felt like I had to walk with my legs open. I know others describe this feeling when taking other T-boosters, so I felt like this was it, its on and poppin'.

I noticed that when I took my PWO dose, everything seemed to work better. Craze was even more effective, which is pretty intense for those who have used it. My pumps were explosive and hard and full. But the thing that really caught my attention was my increase in endurance. I felt like I could lift all day and never get tired. My rest periods were getting shorter and shorter and my strength was slowly increasing. I didn't really experience any dramatic increases in strength, but everything just feels easier. My mind muscle connection has been absurd and my workouts have been incredible.

PM really helps with an all day fullness, and vascularity. I am not a very vascular person at all, but I have seen veins on my upper chest and delts, which have never been there before. I have become leaner, but have held onto my weight of 180 which is down from 188 after my bulk. I am using PM on my cut right now, and I really feel like it has helped me to retain my muscle. I track all my macros and keep my diet on point, so that obviously helps. I have become significantly leaner as I transitioned from my bulk. Again I keep my diet on point, but I feel like PM has helped lean me out as well. In a seperate review I mentioned some excess water weight that gave me a puffy look, but PM has helped knock that out and I dont look puffy anymore. I love how it keeps me pumped for hours after my workout. Most of the time my pump fades by the time I get home, but with PM and my postworkout shake, I stay full all day, it's amazing. I can only imagine how much better PM is when taken on a bulk with more food!

Side Effects: I didnt ecperience any unwanted sides. No increase in aggression, no flying off the handle, none of that. If anything I would say a slight increase in euphoria. Also I did notice a couple of breakouts on my back, and my face was more oily. I never get pimples on my face, but I had a couple pop up here and there. My back is the only place I get acne, and I definitely noticed an increase there. Other than that, nothing else.

Value: This is the only downfall for me. I workout 4 days a week, so I can have a bottle last me a month. But for others it would end up being less. The cheapest I have seen a bottle of PM is $45, which is rather expensive.

Overall I can say that I was pleasantly surprised with Pink Magic. I bashed it hard, but it delivered for me. I have thoroughly enjoyed these past few weeks, and look forward to the remainder of my second bottle. If you can afford it, I would definitely recommend giving it a shot. I can say I ate my words, and I am glad I did.
Again I would like to thank Adam and USPLabs for this opportunity, and I look forward to more future success with Pink Magic.

Pros:
Cons:
  • All Day Fullness
  • Strength Increase
  • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
  • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong
  • Extreme Horniness
  • Few Breakouts

Posted March 10, 2012
Nice and detailed Doze

Posted March 10, 2012
Thanks BB!

Dense - 10/10 - This kicked in for me very early. I felt & appeared thicker/denser & shirts where tighter (in a good way). The mirror showed more density and fullness as well.

Strong - 9/10 - My strength progressed very nicely on Pink. Each workout I was able to increase both workout loads and reps.

Vascular - 9/10 - I'm usually not a very vascular guy, but Pink did bring out more veins, especially in my bi's, forearms and shoulders. I would look down and my forearm veins would be in full effect! My skin appears to be "thinner", which is aweosme for me because I've always been a thicker skinned guy.

Hard - 10/10 - I literally was pumped and hard all day long. This was one of the collest things to me as it was evident just how anti-catabolic & anabolic I was. The wife has been commenting on how hard my muscles feel when she grabs my arm or gives me a hug. Good stuff.

Other Pro's: Felt as thought it has a nutrient partitioning effect as I didnt eat perfect, yet continually got leaner and bigger. I also had a very cool euphoric feeling throughout, I just always feel happy! Sex Drive was up as well. Now, I'm a married guy and to you young bucks this may seem crazy, but after working & daily stress sometimes you just arent in the mood. I noticed I did the deed about twice as frequently as normal and certainly chalk this up to Pink Magic.

Con's: No sides to report other than a zit on my neck, but that could be anything and it was only one. Other than that it's been smooth sailing.

Overall 10/10 - Over 4 weeks, I gained 6.5 pounds on the scale and actually dropped a notch on my belt. Sure, I was eating pretty good (although not perfect) and training hard - but those two things are pretty normal for me. In addition, work threw me for a loop a few times, yet my training and results didnt suffer. Overall, Pink Magic is a very worthwhile supplement that did everything it said it would do for me.

I'm very excited to add this on with the Asteroid Stack and Jack3d.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong
  • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
  • Amazing Pump
  • Increase In Libido

Posted July 19, 2010
    This was a great review. I was thinking of getting it. Do you think it would work for someone my age?

birdman2211

Posted July 19, 2010
    As always great review pipes! Rep'd

krim

Posted July 19, 2010
    Oh yeah, sweet! Great review. Definitely gonna hit a Prime/PM run later on.

kingmeat

Posted July 19, 2010
    now this is the review i was waiting to see on pink man not them other half azz review

Posted July 19, 2010
    Finally a legitimate review for Pink Magic. Thank God...No... Thank 22inchpipes!!!

Or is is 24 now? :)

is it*

Posted July 20, 2010
    Wow, great review. Thanks for this!

Posted July 20, 2010
    When using this product would I need to stack with a estrogen and/or dht suppressant?

Posted July 20, 2010
    I am only in my mid 20s.. but I am looking forward to trying this stuff as soon as it arrives this week. good review! repd

Posted July 20, 2010
    damn im suppppper motivated now. ive been on pm for 2 weeks now and yes i do see results!!! im thinkin of lifting even though today is cardio.....maybe just forearms after. good review bro.

Posted July 20, 2010
    hey i'm Looking for supplemental help dealing with natural test boosters and/or phs

email is holyrain174@yahoo.com

Posted July 21, 2010
    I want to see before and after pictures. Prove it works. This product did nothing for me.

venom434

good review pipes.

fmrPRO's Pink Magic Review

Here goes my Pink Magic Review! First off, ill say that this product has many different opinions and views about its performance. I was very skeptical about this going into it, but paying more attention to the positive stuff i decided to give this a try. Im glad I did. I didnt notice the results I got until i looked back on it afterwards, because it was just steady progress. I didnt "start feeling it" around week 2 or 3 or 5 or 8, i never "felt" it, I just made solid gains every trip the the gym. Before i get too far into this i should note that this is my first test-booster, so that should also be noted.

Results: 10/10- I saw major increases in strength, endurance, vascularity, just about everything but libido. (I didnt notice a change either way, good or bad). If you follow my log, you might have noticed some of my gains. My log started about 3 weeks into my PM cycle, so my starting numbers from there dont even do it justice. Lets just look at some numbers real quick. I gained 1/4" to 1" on my legs/arms in the last month of PM alone! My squat #'s started at 225X100, not im doing 315X50 plus work-up sets. All my other lifts went up in either weight or reps just about every trip to the gym! And all without changing in body weight. I could tell i leaned out, but the scale didnt show any change. The vascularity was also awesome. I have naturally pretty vascular forearms, but this stuff just spread to my shoulders, arms, calves, it was awesome. The endurance I got from taking this really helped in achieving the results i got. After my cycle concluded, ive noticed my endurance is not what it was on-cycle, not even close. but im working on that :)

Taste- N/A as these are pills, they dont really taste like anything. they do go down easy, but i dont really have a problem with pills. I could do without the dye in the capsule, but oh well, small price to pay. And taking 6-8 pills a day can be annoying, but i dont mind, as i take much more than that on a daily basis.

Side effects- I really didnt have any negative sides. No acne, no negative change in libido, really nothing. I only experienced positive intended sides, such as incredibly increased recovery time, (i was never sore, while taking this, i was ready to lift every single say, no exceptions), lean Muscle Gains, increased endurance and vascularity. Overall great stuff!

I did stack this with jack3d, Nitrox II, 1MR, Yok3d, Shred Matrix, M5, and NOextreme during the cycle (not all at once of course). All products mixed well and yielded great workouts. I didnt notice PM enhancing any of the NO products i was taking, but hey, considering everything else it did for me, im not complaining.

My diet is Paleo/Primal blueprint which for those who dont know mean i eat lean meat, veggies, fruit, nuts, and eggs. No dairy or grains. I know my diet helped provide the results i achieved, but now that im off PM, im still moving forward just not nearly as quickly as while on cycle.
    My workout routine was lift every other day for about 1:15-2:00 hours a lift, and that help consistent, pre, on-cycle, and continuing on now.

Value: 7/10- I purchased this while i saw it on sale, for around $40 a bottle. So for me, my cycle lasted just over 8 weeks. so your looking at $80 a cycle of a quality product, I thought it was worth it. Especially if you can find it cheaper on sale somewhere.

Final thoughts: This is a quality product. It was very hyped up, but IMO it lived up to the hype. I already have plans to run another cycle soon, so i suggest you give it a try.

I hope i didnt forget anything, and I thank you for taking the time to read my little novel here, but hopefully it helps in your decision on Pink Magic

• Increased Recovery

Good review!

Was this the newer updated version of PM?

Posted March 18, 2011
      no, this was the original. and i stocked up on this version... have 4 more bottles. kinda wished i could trade them for the newer stuff to see if its any better

kevO

Good Review Bro...

Dansley's reign has ended!

Great review,but dam 4 more bottles!!+

dansley

Awesome review bro!

Posted March 19, 2011
      Man, simply awesome results sir. Awesome.

Posted March 19, 2011
      Yeah what can I say, I'm a supplement hoarder! In hindsight 6 total might have been a bit much ha. But thanks for all your support guys. Really worthwhile product for me

Excellent review.

but one thing.. You do squat sets of 50 and 100 reps?

jthayer1

Posted March 19, 2011
      @manimal.. I had the same question haha

Posted March 19, 2011
      Wouldn't I be beast if I did ha ha. No I break it up into sets of 10, totaling 100 reps (10x10) it's just something I've been doing for my transformation log, and seeing awesome results

toolhead

Posted March 19, 2011
      10x10 gvt, yeah buddy! Great review man!

Posted March 20, 2011
      Oh haha, nice bro.

GBS

Posted March 20, 2011
      Nice detailed review!

I've been giving this stuff a hard look for a while now, and now I here there is an updated version . . . lucky me!

Anyway, again, nice write bro!

Meuth's Pink Magic Review

I have completed 3 cycles of Pink Magic since it came out. I thought that I had wrote a review on it but after looking, I must have missed it. My first cycle was PM with Prime. I was coming off a wrist injury and wanted to get my bench back up as quickly as possible. I wish I would have got the PM from the inner circle special but I wanted to wait and see what results other people had first. I didn't have faith to be honest.

Effectiveness: 8/10 Results are the most important aspect with any natural test booster. If it doesn't work, why buy it? The first cycle I did was mainly for bench. I increased my bench from 390x2 on my last set to 410x3 on my last. Some of that was due to coming back from the wrist injury but I could tell a difference in my body from the PM. I logged this first one and talked about how much more solid my body was and the pumped feeling I had when I was working out. I went from about 245# to 251# in B/W and lost some fat at the same time. Once again, this was coming off an injury so some of the gain can be attributed to that.

My mistake the first time was only running it for 4 weeks. The next time, I ran it for the 6 weeks and had even better results. In fact, the 2nd time I ran it, I felt it kick in around week 2 instead of 3. The 3rd time, about the same results. I did not really log my weight and sets for the 2nd two but the results were still good.

Value: 7/10 A lot of this depends on how much you actually workout. You take 8 on workout days, 6 on non-workout days, and then take one day off a week. For me, that was 46 caps a week. If you get a twin pack for around $90 shipped and another single for $47, that will run two cycles (a couple days short) for $137. That averages out to be $11.41/week, $1.90/day. That is fairly good in my book. If you workout only three or four days a week, you can stretch 3 cycles out of this so it's even a better deal.

The one bad thing about the value was the busted caps. The first two cycles had a lot of busted caps in the bottle. The first short cycle had 11 busted caps. You can take the powder and add it to something else but I expected to just have good caps. The new more "potent" formula in my last two bottles, had 0 busted caps. I'm hoping the new bottles have that problem solved.

Taste: 4/10 Taste? It's a cap! As previously mentioned, the busted caps require you to take the good caps with powder on them and also to take the open powder with no caps. I can't really describe the taste but it's almost like a really bad cinnamon coffee liquor. It's not like it's unbearable or anything but I'm telling you, mix the little bit of powder with a PWO and you will still taste it. Haha

Sides: Nothing major for me. Very little acne on my back/chest. I actually like seeing a little because that tells me that it is doing something. No aggressiveness or any other issues.

Overall: 8/10 Results are the main thing with a booster so it gets an 8 in that department. The value has gotten better and the busted caps thing may be resolved. I liked PM and will use it again for sure. I was pleased with the solid gains I had from this product. I could definitely tell a difference in my muscle density at the end of each cycle. Go for the 6 week for sure! Remember, if you are under 25ish, you will not see that much, if any results. This is a natural booster. You can only boost natural so much. Notice that most of the negative reviews are by younger people that shouldn't really expect results from this product?

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Amazing Pump
      • Increase In Libido
      • 6-8 Pills A Day

hulkish1

Posted October 27, 2011
      this is what a top review is supposed to look like boys! now lets get it to where it belongs

Frankiemusc

Posted October 27, 2011
      @Hulkish do u have pom poms for ur cheer?

adam777

Posted October 27, 2011
      PM gets a bad rap sometimes, but I enjoyed it better than animal stak and isatest GF. It makes you look so big with lots of vascularity. Oh and I had busted caps too! I should have complained to anabolic Adam lol.

Awesome review brother +

Posted October 27, 2011
      Thanks! I know that there will always be reviews of what the ingredients are in the products. I don't need to put stuff like that. I try and keep it simple with my experiences and what people can expect. I don't want anyone to get their hopes up and be disappointed like the young bucks that take this supplement.

Taking a test booster before 21ish is like running your A/C in your car when there it's snowing. You're only going to get so cold in your car, extra cold isn't going to make a difference. They are already saturated with natural test, can't produce much more.

Posted October 28, 2011
      Fantastic review. Question though. Did you stack it with anything other than Prime? Pre workouts, etc. Thanks

Yes always stacked with PWOs and Prime

Posted October 28, 2011
      Just bought two bottles today. Cant wait to see how things work out for me! Great review bro, solid work for anyone looking for some good info!

Virtus's Pink Magic Review

I think that the cool thing about this website is that we all get to read about each reviewers PERSONAL experiences with a product, and that is why I really value the site.
      This is my second run through Pink Magic, and I have to...
      This is my second run through Pink Magic, and I have to admit the first time I ran it I wasn't so sure that it was responsible by iteself for any results, which I will discuss below. So I tried my second run of PM with a few tweaks to my stacks and my goals for it.

-I cut out all NO products including Argnine and AAKG products. (To judge my vascularity and pump)
      -I use ON AminoEnergy as a pre, so really no heavy stims. (To judge my motivation, any energy effects working out and throughout the day)
      -I took three weeks off of my much loved Animal Stak, to judge horniness, amongst other less important things such as density, strength, and overall sense of manly-well-being-ness.

I changed my diet to account for the fact that I was also taking Glycobol, so I was actually leaning out slightly on the side of maintenance with high-protein moderate to low carbs at certain times. I started my PM a little after starting my Glycobol cycle, so I feel I was familiar with the effects of Glycobol vs. PM.

Here is what happened:

As I experienced from my first round of PM, my vascularity exploded in my traps, upper pecs, biceps and forearms. Also, I could see veins on both sides of my abs, which i thought was cool because I tend to run pudgy alot of the time. At the gym all of these areas looked even more vascular when being worked. Money.

My energy and motivation to go to and stay in the gym only increased, which I think had alot to do with a mental shift to loving lifting even more as I saw results becoming more concrete.

Density- especially in my biceps, traps, and hammies, this effect seemed to start from day two or three. I have to allow that this could be attributable to the Glycobol.

Strength- this I noticed both times I ran this. I would get a nice little up in my strength, most noticeable this time was my squats for reps going up a decent 20lbs. I also got my 315 bench 3x for the first time ever. Word.

Hoorrrrnn-iness- yeah so, this is really none of your business. But it didn't go down or anything.

Good Manly Feelings- this is a particular attribute that I feel Animal Stak really is good for. If you don't know what I am talking about, and you are a guy, I don't know what to say other than it is a non-***y confidence. I'm not talking really either about that "want to throw weights around the gym" kinda thing. Its smooth brotha. Pink Magic makes me feel like this- on the same level as I feel with Animal Stak- it is slightly elevated, but not over the top.

Yeah so I like Pink Magic. I think it is expensive and I also heard that a new formulation with a higher dosage of one of the ingredients is coming out at some point. (End of Q1 anyone from USPLabs???)

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Amazing Pump
      • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong
      • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
      • Strength Increase
      • Pretty Expensive..

Blade410

Posted February 23, 2011
      Sorry hit neg by accident

Posted February 23, 2011
      Good review, bro. Did you make any overall muscle gains? Did you loose any of your strength gains once you cycled off?

+ rep

Posted February 23, 2011
      Awesome review my man. Your accounts are always very honest and easy to follow for a newbie like myself.

Posted February 23, 2011
      Thanks B&B I appreciate that!

Posted February 23, 2011
      Great review. I appreciate the level of details you include in your feedback. I have been getting back to being pretty serious about my diet and workouts and I'm looking to get my body harder, leaner and dryer. Would you reccommend this as a good product to help me with that? I was considering Halotest 25 with a pct but the reviews I have been following (a lot of your feedback) have made me a little nervous about it as I tend to get with that sort of product anyway. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

My current stats:
      28 yrs old, 5'11" and about 205... experienced in the gym and try to get in about 4 to 6 days a week.

Thanks in advance, definitely appreciate seeing someone take the time out to helping out others in the "brotherhood" of gym rats

Posted February 24, 2011
      I know you are listed as an "expert reviewer," but I can't figure out how your experience with this was so good and mine was the total opposite. Read up a bit on the ingredients of this again and you will see that this item is a scam. If you had a good response, it was most likely from something else you were taking- maybe a good preworkout supp you were taking at the time.

Posted February 24, 2011
      Tonyphilly- I appreciate your comments. Unfortunately I stand by my analysis of the product's effects.

You can read what my other supplements were at the time in the review, and judge for yourself if they might have interacted.

Notice a couple other Expert Reviewers also gave this a positive review.

I have read all about the science behind this, and it has stuff I question in it. But what I cannot question is results, and I know my body very well, how it reacts to different compounds, diets, and training.

I am sorry you didn't enjoy this product, maybe it had something to do other than the product though. If you want to discuss this topic further, I suggest you start a thread where everyone can chime in.

CamSTL

Simply a good yet expensive product by USPLab

R.I.P. to the product that was Pink Magic. As most of you know by now USPLabs discontinued this product and will focus on Test Powder as their main booster. I know this product has been out for a while and just like w/my Assault review, I thought if I reviewed this it really wouldn't matter as more boosters have come out over the years, but now that it has been discontinued I have been seeing more and more questions on this so I figured why not.

Background

Results are what matter the most w/supps, but unfortunately for some people this product did nothing for them as evidenced by the high "No Results"con section. For others it not only worked, it worked well as evidenced by the strong Pros section. The Hit or Miss label has been a trademark w USPLabs products over the years with users here as products like Prime, OEP & Jack3d were associated with that label. Fortunately for me these products have been at hit. I know I said Modern BCAA was my favorite USPLabs product, but PM would be a close 2nd

Effectiveness 9.3

If I recall this was the first T-booster I had ever taken and honestly I didn't expect much at my age. I thought this product was just going to be a bunch of hype (bcuz it sounded too good to be true) but Jack3d and Prime worked for me so I figured why not. What I got out of this was an immediate strength boost and increased endurance. I was able to lift heavier and rep in the 300's on bench more consistently. I had just gotten back into deadlifting and I was able to rep heavier weights "with good form" in that exercise as well.

I honestly can't remember how much my Bench, Squat (and etc.) went up by on this product...Im sorry...but as I said the strength was AMAZING! Before C-Bol and my D-bol/Supersize combo this product was the 1st product to ever give me that vascularity/pump (combo) look. Be it a minor one in my shoulders it was still awesome.

Ingredients N/A

I'm not actually going to go over the ingredient profile. I'm not trying to misquote USPLabs but all I remember is the box and the website talking about these mysterious and rare herbs and ingredients being in this and they said stuff like"Get it before its gone." I thought it was all Marketing (good marketing actually)to get people to buy this. Unfortunately it is gone now, but it stuck around for a few years. Not sure if they dug themselves in a hole when they said that, (as I could see most people saying, so much for the whole get it before its gone thing) and this is a front to go along. Or maybe what they said was actually true and the ingredients were just too hard and expensive to find. But if they do decide to comeback w/this product I for one would be happy.

Value 7.0/10

I was not happy about the price. But this product worked damn good for me so that helped bring up the value a bit as I consider giving this a 6 - 6.5. I found this product around $50 consistently but sometimes you could luck up and find a special on the product. That's when I made my move on this.

Overall 8.8/10

Simply a good yet expensive product by USPLabs. Like I said I wouldn't mind if they came back out w/this product in a yr or two and didn't decrease the quality of the product as a whole. Adam said in a thread, sales were not decreasing for the product, they simply wanted to focus on Test Powder. But I could see stacking the two being a sick combo.

Strength increase, vascularity, endurance and decent pump. This is what I got from PM. Pink Magic we had a good run lol
      -Cam

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increase In Libido

shinndigg

Posted October 1, 2012
      Good review man. I didn't know this was discontinued though. I may have to buy one and hoard it for later.

CamSTL

Posted October 1, 2012
      Thanks man. Im sure you can still find whats left in stores. I may pick up whats left too lol

I will defentily be buying this product in the future again

Nearly finished my two bottle cycle. I took Pink Magic to increase my strength for sports and size.

Took this product because it was recommended by two friends who saw good solid gains throughout the cycle.

Price: 7/10
      It cost me 55 Euro which is expensive but I live in Ireland so that is expected with all supplements.

Profile: 9/10
      very nice pacakaging with all info clearly stated, very user friendly. Along with the bottle of pills came a very useful workout programme which i was unable to do due to a personal weight programme given by coaches.

During the cycle i saw solid strenght gains in all areas. Most notable the compound exercises, my deadlift and squat increased the greatest. Within the first 3 weeks you notice more veins and an all day pump.

During training I was able to push my muslce harder then ever before and recovery was unbelievable, I didnt want to take a rest day or leave the gym.

I took this product along with Jack3d and as stated by USPlabs i saw the full benefits of a preworkout.

Negatives:
      I saw an increase in oily skin which was unusaul for me and the odd bit of acne but nothing I couldnt handle. I just had to remember to wash my face and shoulders regularly. This is really the only negative thing i would have to say bout Pink Magic.

i didnt mind the 6-8 pills a day as the bottle is small so I just threw it in my school bag.

Another positive aspect was that people regularly noticed mt increase in muscle and I was questioned reguraly by friends on Pink Magic....its always nice to be complimented ;)

Overall:8/10
      I will defentily be buying this product in the future again. And would defenitly recommend this magic pill!!!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increase In Libido
      • Increased Recovery
      • Strength Increase
      • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong
      • Want More!
      • Oily Skin

CSal310

Posted January 5, 2011
      Great review monk, I'm on my 4th week and can't wait to see the end results.

Posted January 5, 2011
      thanks man hope u see the gains i saw....i didnt notice anything until after the 3/4 weeks but after that WOW!!

This is an excellent product that I will be cycling for a long time

USP Labs Pink Magic. The little pink pill that could... Let's go over it. Currently on my second bottle with a third bottle waiting.

Product claims "rapid vascularity,...

Product claims "rapid vascularity, balloon-like muscle fullness, awesome recovery, crazy strong, a feeling like no other." Muscle gains, and fat loss. May possibly prevent N.O. products from losing their effectiveness, and improved endurance overall.

Profile: 10/10. Right from the start you can see it's a USPLabs product, so right there will catch anyones attention. An excellent company with excellent reputation for making great products. The box has neat Pink Foil packaging, a real eye catcher. Label looks good, has some obscure ingredients you probably haven't heard of before. Even comes with it's own owners manual with helpful exercise and diet tips.

Price: 7/10. $40-50 dollars for a 1 month supply isn't the cheapest.. but that DOESN'T mean it's not worth it...

Effectiveness: 9/10. I wasn't as strong a responder as some of you guys were, but let me tell you I do not want to cycle off this stuff. I love it. Within the first couple days of dosing the first thing I noticed was the vascularity. My veins have never looked like that before and my skin all along my hands, forearm, and upper arms looked very thin, giving me serious definition. Muscle fullness? You bet. This product is great for getting your muscles to swell up during workouts.

As far as the pumps went they weren't the biggest thing for me, I did feel them but I've had better. BUT! My endurance levels during those pumps was incredible. I wouldn't feel out of breath, and as the weeks went by, I could feel the weights becoming lighter and lighter. Made lifting more enjoyable and easier to "rep it out". Also, this product will REALLY shine on your leg days. I was able to up my weights for all leg exercises by at least 20-25%, easily. All other gains were somewhere around 10-15%, still good.

Another favorite part of the product for me was the fat loss. This did take some time before it happened, I would say about my 3rd week into the product, when everything really started to come through. I noticed my abs and lower obliques becoming much more apparent, and my lower chest looked slimmer too. Muscle was becoming much leaner and fat slowly slipping away.

This product also lived up to it's claims of keeping a pre-workout from losing it's effectiveness. I've been on Assault for 2 1/2 weeks now, and by now I would typically feel a loss in effectiveness in some way, but PM keeps the feeling at full force.

As far as recovery went, didn't see/feel any noticeable difference. At least not until I started using Prime.

Oh, and the increase in my sex Drive was nice too. This occurred naturally being that it is a test booster, but I wasn't expecting THAT much increase.. hah!

Didn't notice any negative side effects, no negative mood elevation, irritability, oily skin, acne, etc.

Overall: 9/10. This is an excellent product that I will be cycling for a long time. While it does take a week or two to build up in your system before it really shows itself, it's so worth it. Like I said I'm on my second bottle right now, and have a third waiting, but oh man I don't want to cycle off it. It's a great staple to any stack. This little pink pill is exactly what you need for all around strength, vascularity, and endurance. Oh, and if you want even better results, stack this with Prime. It only gets better from there.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increase In Libido
      • Blasted Plateus
      • Strength Increase
      • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
      • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong
      • Addicting
      • Want More!

Posted December 16, 2010
      Awesome review bro very descriptive and gave good information!!Will you be doing a review of Prime any time soon?

Posted December 16, 2010
      Thanks man! My bottle of Prime runs out next Thursday, and then I wanna give it a couple of days after I finish before I review it. But it WILL be coming!

Posted December 16, 2010
      Sound good man. Im about to be on my second week of Prime and am starting to see some good strenght increases. I got to say USP is making some real good natural supps and I cant wait to try some other products once Im a little older!

Posted December 16, 2010
      Definitely man. Prime is killer.. these are great alternatives for Pro-Hormones in my opinion.

Posted December 16, 2010
      Very true man. I mean how can you pass up a natural product with great results and no side effects or short cycle periods. Im also hoping to try the super cissus for some shoulder pain, if I can get a little extra cash.

Excellent review sir.

venom434

solid review.

taysab23

Posted December 17, 2010
      nice review man.. i've been contemplating wether or not to take this.. its the price tag that gets me lol but seems like this is a hit and miss for alot of people.. alot of people I know at my gym took it with now results.. but some people took it and had sick effectiveness from it... im really curious to give it a go.

Posted December 17, 2010
      Thanks guys! :) Yeah unfortunately taysab it could be a hit or a miss, but if you stack it with Prime or maybe KreAlk you should almost be guaranteed results.

bigworm89

I am 20 years old and this product still gave me some good positive results

Well like many other people, i jumped on the Pink Magic. I have had good results with USP Labs other products, and this is no exception. I am 20 years old and this product still gave me some good positive results. I have been off of Pink Magic for about 2 weeks now and strength is still going up. The main thing i loved about Pink Magic is the "all day pump" i got off of it. Especially after chest and tri day, my chest and arms would be pumped up all day. I am sure that i may not of gotten the full effects of Pink Magic because of my age, but i would still recommend it to anyone just for the vasularity it gives off. There is nothing better then sittin on the couch and look down to see the veins in my biceps popping out. All in all if you are looking for the all day pump feeling and steroid like vascularity, then give Pink Magic a shot.

p.s. My libido was so high i caught myself hitting on a full jar of mayonaise. Well not really, but it did give it a huge boost.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • High Libido
      • Strength Increase
      • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
      • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong
      • Leaner Muscle
      • Really High Libdo.
      • Had To Buy Extra Mayonaise

Posted November 2, 2010
      Nice review Wormie I hope you were using the olive oil mayo.

bigworm89

Posted November 2, 2010
      lol Of course i was Buff.

Posted November 2, 2010
      Probably one of the best/most humorous reviews I've seen yet. Mass props!

Posted November 2, 2010
      Your review was so chingon I wanna buy it.

Nice Review!

1Up
      (0)

Posted November 3, 2010
      awesome review, gonna buy this for sure!

CSal310

Posted November 3, 2010
      Nice review...ordering this right after I press "post reply"

Posted November 3, 2010
      nice review worm, i have been looking into PM for a while but hesitant to buy it because im only 22 and worried it wouldnt have much affect on me, but if it worked for you at 20 then maybe theres hope for me yet! thanks for the review