This product has been reported as discontinued.

OxyElite Pro Questions

By: USPlabs

TexasGirl

OxyElite pro VS. LipoRUSH - anyone tried LipoRUSH??

January 23, 2013

I've used OxyElite pro before and went into GNC today and the lady recommened that i try LipoRUSH - she said its new and just like OxyElite but even better and only one pill a day... has anyone ever tried it? If so what did you think about it?? Thanks!

ANSWERS (6)

henrig11
Posted January 23, 2013

Seems like a new product specifically through GNC. She's probably pushing it for commission. I don't know anything about it but OEP has been proven to work. I'd stick with that.
kevO
Posted January 23, 2013

Here is the link to the product:

Really the only similarities to OEP are the caffeine, yohimbine and 1,3dime. LipoRUSH also has a diuretic complex and some other added ingredients that may aid in fat burning. Seems like it may be a decent product, give it a try and submit a review : )
henrig11
Posted January 23, 2013

I stand corrected. Thanks Kev. New product reviews are always welcomed.
TexasGirl
Posted January 23, 2013

Thanks guys! It's on backorder and supposed to be in tomorrow so hopefully i'll get to start it tomorrow and will def. post my opinion of it.
scottphil21
Rep: -2
Posted January 23, 2013

I actualy just started taking this product 2 weeks ago. I bought it at GNC for 49.99 and it came with NDS Nutrion's CLA. So far i love it because i have lost 8 lbs so far to prep for my next show in MARCH. Only bad thing is i have horrible crashes mid-day.
kawilli8
Posted January 24, 2013

I used and 8 week cycle of OEP and it was amazing. I was also persuaded by the guy at GNC to switch to Liporush and used it for a week before i returned it and went back to OEP. I had bad crashes and started putting weight back on. The appetite surpresent power of OEP is much better and lasted all day. I think it is GNC bull.