This product has been reported as discontinued.

OxyElite Pro

By: USPlabs

Rex

Is OxyElite Pro stronger/more intense than Recreate?

July 6, 2011

Hey Yall,
I am currently 3 weeks in on Recreate 4 caps a day since day 2... And i just dont feel like its working for me... The only difference i see/feel is my temp goes up a bit, nothin intense im hot blooded any way..
My question is, is this OxyElite Pro stronger/more intense than Recreate and what else is a good fat burner, i am currently all Flaxseed Fish oils and Green Tea Extract to my Cut Stack (thanks for the advice on my other Question post)
Much appreciated on any ides and advice :D
Posted July 6, 2011

The answer to your question would simply be Yes. The OEP is much more potent and effective than Recreate. I took a full bottle of OEP and lost some legitimate and i loved the clean energy and thermogenic feeling i got in the gym from it. Not to mention the appetite suppressant was great. I have been on recreate now for a month and i cant say i have seen many results. It is more or less just an appetite suppressant to me and that isnt a huge deal since i have the self discipline to control my diet and appetite. I think you would like the OEP better man. Another good fat burner IMO (and i may get scolded for this) is MHP Dren. It really is a hit or miss fat burner but when it hits (and it hit me) man was it astounding. i lost serious fat on just one cycle of it and i had to force food down my throat while on it. Both are cheap and effective in my opinion so give them a whirl. You have much better chances of having success with OEP tho. Btw, you have a good stack there but i would also add in some CLA. Hope this helps!
Posted July 6, 2011

Excuse the typo- Meant to say I took a full bottle of OEP and lost some legitimate fat*
Posted July 6, 2011

Nice Speedy response my Manimal Brotha! lol Ya im Trying to find the MRM-CLA 1250 you told me about in my other question. (any direction?)
And to you answer, Sweet! im ordering my bottle right now with a 200ct flaxseed for like $8 bucks. Im gonna pick up my Green Tea tomorrow, and you think my Amino Phase 6000mg BCAA+EAA will help my post-workout recovery?
Posted July 6, 2011

I ordered alot of my supps from Supplementwarehouse.com but after i have seen SO so many reports about credit card theft with them, i was steered away. I now order from Prosource.net and even tho they are a few dollars (litterly, about 3-5 dollars more expensive than supplementwarehouse) I like the service with them better and i received my last order from them in just 2 business days with regular shipping (which is also cheap). Your second question- BCAAs and EAAs will always aide in recovery. But i personally find that if you have a good protein with enough of those to take post workout, it is not necessary. But that doesnt mean you couldn't add it into a couple meals a day or before bed.
Posted July 7, 2011

thanks, i just got my flax and Oxy from tfsupplements.com
almost $7 standard shipping.. We'll see how fast they are. Still lookin for that CLA ill have to check out ur Prosource.net
Thanks again

Anytime bro
MMAFreak
Posted July 7, 2011

Go to bodybuilding.com and they have 180ct bottles of MRM CLA buy 2 get 1 free. Which at 6 pills a day which is what I take breaks down to 43 dollars for a three month supply or about 15 bucks a month. Which is dirt cheap for CLA and it is just as good of quality as any other brand I have ever taken.
SoulMonkey
Posted July 7, 2011

First off: manimal and mmafreak gave great advice! Rep'd!

Secondly, I would say keep taking Recreate but with a different mindset. An increase in temperature isn't always a good thing. Remember, fat melts at hundreds of degrees and we as humans go to the hospital at 103. This, or any other product claiming to be a "fat burner", will never, ever melt fat away. This is why people feel really, really sweaty because their body's are trying really hard to keep the temperature down. So drink lots of water and stay in a cool area majority of the day if you take this product. But remember, only YOU and your diet and exercise regiment will "melt" fat away.

Recreate and this product will give you a small energy boost while you are cutting calories and suppress your appetite, and that's the only legitimate science I can come up with these products. The other stuff is based on nervous system stimulants and small animal testing.

So before spending your money on a "stronger" product, consider these things. I was kind of forced off my 3 month cycle of Recreate after my first month, but I saw awesome results after that first month.
Posted July 7, 2011

ah, i forgot about the bodybuilding.com deal. MMAFreak was the one that actually introduced me to the MRM brand CLA and this deal and i remember looking that deal up but i figured i will just buy the single bottle first and see if i like it. Not that i dont believe in my bro Freak haha. Besides the Deals like that on bb.com, their prices are to high for my taste.
Posted July 7, 2011

@MMAfreak & Manimal ~ thanks ill check out the BB.com for the deals.

@SoulMonkey ~
Ya, i understand. Im not looking for a cure all magic pill, im just not feeling/seeing any results with a healthy diet and excersice no weight loss or energy boost, i've been pretty even @ my weight with about a galon of water consumption through out the day. I am going to keep takin my Recreate until my OxyElite gets here, and ill finsih off the recreate when my Oxy bottle is gone, i cant waste things lol
22inchpipes
Posted July 7, 2011

Sounds like you had unrealistic expectatiosn for Recreate.

Its a lower stim burner, its not going to get you all amped up.

As you mentioned your body temp is elevated, so its doing its job.
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.