This product has been reported as discontinued.

OxyElite Pro

By: USPlabs

ferox5

Is it ok to take OxyELITE Pro with Adderall and Welbutrin?

July 1, 2012

I no this is long but please bear with me. When I bought OXP i told the lady at GNC I was taking Adderall and Welbutrin and she said that there should be no problem cuz OEP is herbal. I also looked up reviews asking the same thing and ppl seemed to not have a problem. So I started taking OEP 3 days ago. The first day it made me very jittery and i would get really hot then really cold n it gave me a little headache. but then yesterday and today it made me feel so sick i threw up yesterday from it but i am wondering if it just takes like a week to get use to it or if it does have to do with taking Adderall and Welbutrin. Please any answers would help.
Posted July 1, 2012

Well pretty simply your listening to morons, its not your fault though. Dont ask the person at GNC, ask you doctor.

Now I do know for a fact that you should NEVER mis OEP and adderall. Terrible idea, adderall is a phychostimulant, and a very powerful one at that. It contains 2 salts and depending on your mg dosage, can be very strong.

Stop the OEP immediately. One of the main things with adderall is the fact that it suppresses your appetite, other than the ADHD effects. I dont know why you would need this supplement with it anyways, as its proven to do so.

In my opinion, drop the OEP as soon as possible.

*take, not mis
ferox5
Posted July 2, 2012

well wen i take the OEP i dont take the adderall pill for that day, i no thats still the same thing but could that work?
kroberts9
Posted July 2, 2012

to add some medical advice adderall is very liver toxic so adding anything with it is a bad idea. if you don't take a liver protection you really should think of some milk thistle.
Posted July 2, 2012

Why would you discontinue your prescription for an over the counter fat burner?? I dont understand that.

Stop using the OEP, If you want to use something make it low stim.
Blade410

Once again,

"The truth", my broski Steel sets everyone straight. If most people had half Steel's knowledge on supplements, then there may not be a need for a site like this.

Can't thank Steel so much.
Posted July 2, 2012

Thank you for the love my man blade.

One of our most reputable members on here ya know. Helped out alot of dudes thats for sure.
Blade410

Thanks Broski...

I just call it like I see it. Haters will hate, and the broskis will well... they will broski...

No more love for you Steel, can't make your EGO any bigger! HAHA

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.