Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > USP Labs > OxyElite Pro

USPlabs OxyElite Pro

OxyElite Pro USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (519 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 73% (Ambiguous)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for OxyElite Pro (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
34.99 Buy OxyElite Pro Thousands of Supplements! Buy OxyElite Pro
39.89 Buy OxyElite Pro 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy OxyElite Pro
45.95 Buy OxyElite Pro $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping! Buy OxyElite Pro
69.99 Buy OxyElite Pro Shipping as low as $3.99 Buy OxyElite Pro
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme Reviews
Lean Xtreme (10 Reviews)
Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Reviews
Lipo 6 Black (29 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)
BPI RoxyLean ECA Reviews
RoxyLean ECA (29 Reviews)
6.1
BSN Atro-Phex Reviews
Atro-Phex (23 Reviews)
6.9

Related Forum Topics

OxyElite Pro! I need it asap...
Oxyelite pro who has it? I need it asap.....

NutraPlanet has USPLabs Test Powder and OxyElite Protien for $19.91!!
This is not a bad deal for anyone wanting to try these products, I know Test-Pow...

Now that OxyElite Pro is out of the Picture, What's a good pill?
I've regained weight that I want to lose. I'm starting a clean diet bu...

Recall on usplabs OxyElite Pro?
Saw this morning on GMA that USPlabs oxyelite pro is being recalled due to liver...

OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula & OxyElite Protein Giveaway!
http://usplabsdirect.com/webfiles/data/1x1_GIVEAWAY_9_13_.jpg Here we go SR, we...

OxyElite Pro back in the news, Liver Failure in hawaii

OxyElite Pro Powder $23.95

USP OxyElite Pro and Recreate -- Drug test fail? (Especially if you're military)
For all military people out there, I'm hoping someone might have an answer....

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

OxyElite Pro from USP Labs is a powerful thermogenic. It is one of the most popular fat burners on the market today and with good reason: It simply works! It is unique in the way it works as it targets Alpha-2 receptors. Why is this important? Alpha 2 receptors are often times the cause of your body hanging onto stubborn fat deposits. By targeting these, Oxy Elite Pro can help you finally get rid of those problem areas and help set you on your way to the best physique you've ever had!

Do be warned: This product is very potent and is meant for those who know their stimulant tolerance. Always follow label instructions and start with the minimum serving size to assess your tolerance before increasing your dosage.

OxyElite Pro Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    OxyElite Pro Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Loss (443)
    • Increased Energy (419)
    • Diminished Appetite (408)
    • Intense Thermogenic (287)
    • Be Careful - Extremely Potent (230)
    • A Little Expensive Need To Buy On Sale (123)
    • Pricey..but Worth It. (108)
    • Gave Me A Little Anxiety (95)
    July 23, 2011

Age: 23

July 23, 2011
     It almost feels useless to type up a review on OxyElite Pro when there are over 370+ of them, but I'll throw mine in the bucket as well...

I originally purchased a 90-count bottle of OxyElite Pro in an attempt to cut some weight I gained after doing an H-Drol cycle. I was going to also go through a pretty intense diet and high cardio workout plan. Needless to say, I got great results.

Value : 7/10 - I purchased the 90-count bottle for $38.00. It's technically a one month supply, so it isn't too expensive, but at the same time, like every other supplement, it could be cheaper. But compared to other 'Fat Burner' products, it's not too shabby.

Pill size/Taste 9/10 - The pills are purple, and smaller than normal sized capsules. There is no taste to them, and no aftertaste burp after consuming them also.

Effectiveness : 9/10 - Giving a product a 9 is really good coming from me. I rarely/never give out 10's, but OxyElite Pro really surprised me. I started off my cutting cycle by only consuming 1600 calories a day, consisting of almost no carbs, 2 bowls of mixed fruit a day, and cooked lean meat such as Chicken breast or Steak for lunch and dinner.
    I also was doing cardio 6 days a week, running approx. 3 miles a day in the morning, and at night I would do a short weight lifting session just so I wouldn't lose any gains I made during my H-Drol cycle.
    At first I took one pill when I woke up, and another one 3 hours later, and the last one 3 hours after that. I did this for 5 days until I felt I can up the dose. It made be sweat considerably more than normal, and it supressed my appetite not too heavily, but just enough. After the 5th day, I would take two pills upon waking, and then a pill 3 hours later and another pill 3 hours later. I know that USPlabs only recommends taking 3 pills a day, but at this dosing, I felt it working the best for my body.
    After two weeks I had dropped 8 pounds. I couldn't believe it. Each morning I weighed myself exactly at the same time, and I was surprised how fast I was dropping weight. At this point I ordered another bottle of OxyElite Pro just so I could extend the cycle since I was taking 4 a day. I stopped taking it after I was done with the first 90-count bottle, which lasted me a little over 3 weeks. I lost a total of 10 lbs, going from 212lbs down to 202lbs. I wish I would have taken body fat %'s to find out exactly how much fat I lost.
    So after this bottle, I tried another product, Shred Matrix, and I absolutely hated it. I got no increased energy, my appettite wasn't supressed, and it was as if I was taking sugar pills. So after a week of that, I started up OxyElite Pro again. After doing another 90 count bottle, I am now at 194.6lbs.

Overall : 8/10 - OxyElite Pro assisted me greatly in cutting, and I am surprised how much weight I've lost. I'll admit that my strict diet and heavy cardio based workout routines most likely played the greatest part, but I am confident that this product allowed me to drop more weight than I would have if I hadn't taken it. I would have given it a higher rating, but it wasn't the magical weight loss pill that some claimed it to be. I'm sure I would have barelly lost a couple pounds if I kept up a bad diet and didn't exercise.

I definitely recommend buying OxyElite Pro.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Loss
    Wrestler152
    Wrestler152

Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +221
    Thank you for reviewing this, now i dont have to go over 80 pages of OEP looking for a decent one.

Showtime88
    Showtime88

Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +172
    good review man

escohard11
    escohard11

Reputation: 0
    So i just finished my 90capsule in the directions it says to wait 4 weeks before i start it up again. Do you suggest anything meanwhlie im off of it?

852AmpUp
    852AmpUp

Reputation: 0
    Is it possible to take this and not lose weight and just burn fat ?

Reputation: +879
    Sure, as long as you aren't calorie defficient and are doing the proper weekly workout routines

rickwarrior
    rickwarrior

Joined: 5/2012
    Reputation: +16
    I have just started oep I
    First 4 days I took one capsule at am n one capsule in pm. Then from 5th day I increase dosage to two pills.
    I have started it from Monday, m I want to ask I go to gym 5 days a week do I hv to take 3 pills 7 days a week on those days also I don't go to gym. I have one question in mind that do we have to taker the recommend 3 pill dosage everyday. I mean to say I go for workout 5 days a week m rest for 2 days . So I have to take it 7 days a week, 3 pills a day.

lonerst0ner
    lonerst0ner

Joined: 7/2012
    Reputation: 0
    A little about me before asking questions: I'm 19, 5'6 and my weight fluctuates between 107-110. I run a mile on the treadmill 5x a week, I do the P90X ab ripper x and other random workouts, I'm always moving. However, I've been battling anorexia so I'm kind of weak and have heart palpitations.

I want to lose some belly fat & create abs. Would you recommend this product to me? If not, what WOULD you recommend?

rinkesh
    rinkesh

Joined: 7/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Thank u for such an informative review.
    I have a question ie i have just finished one bottle so now when is a good time to start with the second bottle.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +879
    I personally liked running two bottles right after each other. But most people wait 4-6 weeks before starting another cycle of a fat burner

Reply #10:

Reputation: 0
    Hi, thanks a lot for the review. I had 2 ques, grateful if you could ans them. Did / Has the weight come back after you stopped it? Also did you lose inches too or is it just a trick to lose water weight which comes right back? Thanks !

Reply #11:
    bpatt24
    bpatt24

Lonerstoner

Do NOT take this supplement. Although it works great you are not in the right condition to take this. I know from experience...I battled anorexia for 5 years. This will not help you it can seriously hurt you! If you have any questions email me at bpatt24@yahoo.com!

Reply #12:
    txmarie
    txmarie

Joined: 11/2012
    Reputation: 0
    i see most people posting are weigh lifters, bulking up. I have no desire to bulk up, just want to lose fat..and maybe some toning..i started OEP on the 26th of november, weighing 173 lbs (i am 5'10) this morning I weighed in at 169lbs..i drastically changed my diet, and have yet to add a steady workout plan, however, I stay busy. not a couch potato! lol
    all that being said, is this product right for me? And have you noticed a loss in inches?

Reply #13:
    VonBoom
    VonBoom

Joined: 2/2013
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +255
    Nice review. Very helpful. I've had a sample bottle sitting in my medicine cabinet for a month. Still deciding whether to use it..

Reply #14:
    johnelong
    johnelong

Joined: 3/2013
    Reputation: 0
    I will be starting my cut phase with OEP. The instructions say take 1 capsule 30min before breakfast, and do not take with anything else. I will be on my way to the gym 30 to 45 min later. I'm using Jack3d is it safe to take with OEP?

Reply #15:

Joined: 9/2013
    Reputation: 0
    And how did you do when you had cardio workout? Did you take before workout or?
    I have cardios in the morning, so I dont know when I should drink it...

Reply #16:
    snobordr
    snobordr

Joined: 8/2011
    @ lonerst0ner
    I'd be careful taking caffeine based supplements if you're already having heart palpitations. That might be something to talk to an actual Dr. about.

February 12, 2011

Age: 20

February 12, 2011
     It can be a tricky decision when it comes to picking a thermogenic as it seems that every single company has their own version. Examining the ingredients, its even harder to pick as it seems that they're all just pixie dusted to give you that 'stimmed-out' Sensation to make the product seem more effective, but when it comes to Oxy Elite Pro, they seem to have gotten the blend just right.

Taste: N/A

Mood/Feeling: 9.6/10
    One of the very first things that are noticeable when you start using OEP is an elevated mood. I, along with many others that have reviewed and discussed it have noticed that same 'Zen' and alert feeling. Anything that puts me in a better mood during a cut is a + in my book.

Ingredient Profile: 9.4/10
    USP started another trend by using 1,3-Dimethylamylamine in their blend and it was a nice overall addition from an energy aspect. There's 100mg of caffeine as well, so this isn't for the stimulant sensitive.

Effectiveness: 9.7/10
    This is my favorite over the counter thermogenic to date. Of course a large portion of the results are attributed to my diet and training for the duration of the cut, but this certainly helped Accelerate the results. Another thing I noticed was that it seemed to have a diuretic effect as well. I've used it both with a moderate carb, low carb, and even a CKD style cutting diet and all three are effective.

If you're looking for the closest to normal feeling, then go the moderate carb route with a slower fat loss pace. If you're looking for the fastest results possible, then of course go with the CKD but keep in mind the mental difficulty and lethargy that goes along with it. For most, I would recommend a low carb approach with about 100g a day, with the majority of your carbs coming post workout.

Sides: Low to Moderate
    Personally, I have a pretty high stimulant tolerance so the amount of stimulants weren't an issue for me. There was also a hot feeling with a little extra sweating but that was easily manageable I experienced mild anxiety only a couple of times, as well as some occasional mild heart palpitations, but other than that, it was a smooth ride.

Value: 8.9/10
    This is the only con that I could see for this product. For the majority of those that use it including myself, the effectiveness is worth the price. Don't get me wrong, the price isn't bad at all, but compared to some other products it can be a little steep.

Overall: 9.5/10
    USP did a fantastic job here when they released OEP. They took their concept of their concentrated pre-workout (Jack3d) and applied it to their thermogenic, which resulted in a smaller capsule size and less capsules to take a day. Add in the appetite suppression that seems like you almost forget to eat sometimes and the mental focus, and that adds up to a winner. If you're looking for a cutting supplement and have a moderate to high stimulant tolerance, OEP is worth a shot.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Intense Thermogenic
    • Fat Loss
    • Increased Focus And Concentration
    • Diminished Appetite
    • Increase Performance Of Workouts
    • No Crash

Reputation: +801
    Nice review bro,really value your opinion,would you say this is the best otc thermo?

Reputation: +3992
    Yes, this is the best OTC thermo that I have tried. I actually add Green Tea extract and CLA to the stack as well.

If you're more stimulant sensitive, then consider trying Recreate which is my second favorite OTC thermogenic.

Don't know what it is about USP, but they got their thermogenics right.

birdman2211
    birdman2211

Joined: 4/2009
    Reputation: +1840
    Solid review as usual petey!

chochanegra
    chochanegra

Joined: 12/2010
    Reputation: +1
    Great review petey but i guess it doesn't work the same way for everybody.check out my review on it

Reputation: +3992
    I just read your review and I'm wondering the same thing that Marco was; What was your diet and training like?

Reputation: +801
    Thanks for the reply,besides oep and recreate what would your next favorite thermo be?

Reputation: +3992
    If talking strictly over the counter, if you can find it, Diablo ECA is damn intense and surprisingly effective despite all the products with watered down ephedra ingredient profiles.

Meuth

chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
    Reviews: 69
    Reputation: +2159
    nice review bro, now on what weight range would you consider to use this? I weight 177 and I would like to use this to get cut, but I don't really wanna lose muscle ya know?

Reply #10:

Reputation: +3992
    You can use it at any weight range bro. The key factor in determining fat loss vs. muscle loss is going to be your diet. If you cut your calories too low, you'll be more likely to lose muscle mass on your cut.

Reply #11:
    DNRCMO
    DNRCMO

Joined: 12/2010
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +66
    nice review...have you done this before? :)

Reply #12:
    Roger035
    Roger035

Joined: 1/2011
    Reputation: 0
    Nice review. I just finished my cycle yesterday and I had alot of the same info as you did. I'll post later on this week.

Reply #13:

Reputation: +2
    I'm a collge football player. I have gotten too big and dont fel comfortable playing at the wieght I am at. I am 315 ad I wanna get down to 280, would this be a good supplement for me to take?

Reply #14:

Reputation: +2
    I got to pay more attention, I completely just butchered that whole question.

Reply #15:
    JHoff27
    JHoff27

Reputation: 0
    in relation to the increased sweating, did it cause your pits to sweat when not working out? haha like just chillin around the house?

Reply #16:

Reputation: +3992
    @jrdudley: Yes, this would be a good choice for anyone looking to cut up, just keep in mind the possibility of a false positive with any stimulant based product when dealing with the NCAA.

@JHoff: I personally never have gotten the 'pits' problem regardless of on a supplement or not. The main thing I noticed was the 'warm' feeling associated with the thermogenic properties, and that I seemed to sweat easier.

Reply #17:
    jgrant23
    jgrant23

Joined: 9/2011
    Reputation: +4
    Great review man. I got a couple questions for you cause you seem to know what your talking about. I've purposely been bulking up for the past couple of months to try and win my schools bench competition and have got where I wanted to be for that but now unfortunately I'm definitely seeing myself as big as I've ever been, just at about 200. My 6 pack has gone to a 4 pack and I usually stay around the 180 range and want to get back. Now that I'm starting to diet again and get in better shape I was going to give this a try to help me get back to a more lean and cut physique. Just wondering if you recommend this or any different supps, I have never taken anything like this. Sorry for the length..

Reply #18:

Reputation: +3992
    @jgrant: This would be an excellent choice for a cutting phase following a bulk. What you described is a traditional bulk/cut cycle and I don't see any reason that this wouldn't be an appropriate product to help you get back to your previous body fat.

Combine this with a sound nutritional descent plan, keep the core lifts heavy to help maintain muscle mass and don't try and cut weight quickly for best results.

Reply #19:
    accramer
    accramer

Hi Petey,
    I'll echo the others and say thank you for such a thorough review. I'm getting ready to start my first cycle of OEP and am also coupling with CLA. How did you stack/dose these together during the day? Thanks again for the great feedback.

Reply #20:

Reputation: +3992
    @accreamer: Thank you for the positive feedback. I dosed a total of up to 3 caps a day on the OEP and 4 grams of CLA perday.

I dosed 2 caps OEP and 1g of CLA 30 minutes before breakfast, the second dose of OEP 6-8 hours later, 2g of CLA pre-workout, and 1g of CLA with supper.

I have also grown quite fond of adding in Lean Extreme to combat cortisol and have found that it helps significantly with cutting.

Reply #21:

Reputation: 0
    Great post! I know I'm super late on this but Im just about to start a cycle of my own! I'm 5'9" and recently reached an all time high weight just over 200 pounds! I'm looking to get back to where I use to be around 175 to 180 lbs. I'm starting a workout routine of cardio in the mornings and weights in the evening. Eating breakfast around 7 and lunch around 12 when is the best time I should take the OEP and how many a day? Any bit of advice would be well appreciated! Thanx!

Reply #22:

Reputation: +3992
    @Ebroled: Dose 1-2 capsules at 6:30 and an additional capsule if you feel up to it around 2 on an empty stomach.

Reply #23:

Reputation: 0
    Thanks a lot. Much appreciated!

Reply #24:

Reputation: 0
    Awesome post! I, too, am late to reply, but I'm 5'10" 205 lbs male and some people at the gym have been recommending oxy elite pro to me, I was wondering a) if it has a history of negatively effecting the heart and b) what would my doses be?

Reply #25:

Reputation: +3992
    @Eyetalion: It will be the same dosage as I referred to Ebroled. Does 1-2 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and an additional capsule 6-8 hours later in the afternoon.

As for negative heart effects, there really shouldn't be any aside from the possibility of an increase in blood pressure (as with any stimulant) and possible heart palpations (forceful heartbeat). Other than that, the typical side effects that can happen is anxiety, jitters, and sleeplessness if you take it too close to bed time.

Reply #26:

Reputation: 0
    Does OEP dehydrate you? is it true you need to drink around 170 fl oz of water a day to keep up with the water being using by OEP?

Reply #27:

Reputation: 0
    One more question petey, if I may. Is it necessary (or do I need) to take a multivitamin when cycling the EOP?

Reply #28:

Reputation: +3992
    Yes, any stimulant based product has the potential to act as a diuretic, so I would advise aiming for at least a gallon of water a day.

Reply #29:
    Rhonlynn
    Rhonlynn

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: 0
    I started it today, cause of the reviews on this site. Yours was solid and informative.

Reply #30:
    Axisgg
    Axisgg

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: 0
    I was actually wondering if it was possible to use tonalin cla with oxyelite pro .... i'm not going to like od or something right? lol I figure with tonalin it's pretty safe as far as taking both right?

Reply #31:

Reputation: +3992
    @Axisgg: Yes, you can certainly add Tonalin CLA or a simliar CLA product to your stack including OEP. As a matter of fact, I've done so numerous times myself and recommend it.

Reply #32:

Reputation: +1
    Nice review, very helpful. I'm trying to simply burn fat and lose weight, not necessarily add muscle mass at this point. I've been on OEP for one full week now and am down 5 pounds. My question is, I'm doing an hour of cardio a day, eating a low calorie diet, lots of protein and little carbs, am I on the right track here to lose 20 pounds or so? I'm a healthy 35 year old, 5'10, 205, and want to get down to about 175 in a decent amount of time. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Reply #33:

Reputation: +3992
    @rnelson: This is a more detailed answer than I can give in the reply box for this supplement review. I suggest starting a topic in the forum and we'll be happy to assist you there.

Reply #34:

Reputation: +1
    @petey7408 Cool. Thanks. Posted this time in forum under cutting.

Reply #35:
    Brian444
    Brian444

Hey Petey,
    Sorry for the late reply but I got a question about OEP. First of all, I am in the worst shape of my life. I have a lot of fat around my belly that I have been trying to get rid of. I started the product monday on top of running everyday, and eating a healthy lo-carb diet. I immediately felt the effects. I sweat more, I have more energy, and I can even feel the burn in my stomach area!
    Do you think OEP is the right fit for me? Do you think it will help to get rid of the gut I have right now? Also, any advice on fat burning exercises and the best foods to eat while using OEP?
    Thank you so much in advance! Much appreciated!

Reply #36:
    jcr2001
    jcr2001

Joined: 4/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Thanks for the review Petey. Can I ask for some advise: I just started on the path to getting fit: I'm 5'11 and 280 lbs. I started a routine with a friend of weight training 3 times a week, and i do some incline training 6 days a week as well. (that's the plan) I take the AMP Recovery Shake twice a day (morning & evening) and I just started the Oxyelite Pro today. Label says start with 1 pill a day for 3 days I guess to see how my body will react top it. Anyways, my question is, anything you recommend to use or do for maximum weight loss? Thanks bro. Appreciate your expert advise.

Reply #37:

Reputation: +3992
    @Bryan and JCR: I'd be happy to advise both of you, but please start topics in the dorum for me to do so. It will be much easuer to advise there.

Reply #38:
    VS2SouthLLC
    VS2SouthLLC

Joined: 4/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Petey Is it Ok to take the MegaMen Sport VitaPack while taking OxyELITE PRO?

Reply #39:

Reputation: 0
    Great review ! You seem to be the goto guy for this ! I have 3 ques. Did / Has the weight come back once you stopped taking it? Does it help lose water weight alone or actual fat burn? Can I do 2 back to back courses and then take a break? Thanks bro !

Reply #40:
    Gkhn0
    Gkhn0

Reputation: 0
    Nice review! I wonder that would u suggest OEP to 148 pound weighted guy ? Besides, i haven't much fat. Can i get big help turning 4 pack to 6 pack and lean muscle from OEP?

Reply #41:
    lson27
    lson27

Joined: 1/2013
    Reputation: 0
    Hi There! Loved the review thank you for providing such honest feedback! I'm actually going to get some tonight before going home after reading your review. Quick question - I saw that you said you took Tonalin CLA while taking this. Could you recommend the brand name/shop that you buy your CLA from? I read before there's a lot of bogus CLA out there and stopped taking the one I bought from the Vitamin Shoppe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reply #42:
    trooper
    trooper

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +36
    Really good review!! My questions about this product are answered!

Reply #43:

Joined: 9/2013
    Can you please help me with usage of this product? So I workout :
    Mondays, Wednesday and Friday at 6 am
    Tuesday and Thursdays at 3 pm
    Saturday at 8 am..
    When should I take pills?

December 6, 2010

Age: 25

December 6, 2010
     This product is currently one of the best (still legal) OTC fat burners out that I have tried. I gave this product 8's accross the board because its not revolutionary, the lbs dont fly off without putting in the ground work and its not a cheap supplement either.
    However, with a hypocaloric diet, you WILL lose weight while using this product. It has a combination of 3 proven stimulants to include 100mg of caffeine, and rauwolscine (yohimbine derivative) and Dimethylamylamine which is the stim found in Jack3d.
    When using OEP, I noticed an increase in core body temperature, increased focus, and excessive energy. I was able to power through workouts with ease and lost bodyfat while retaining muscle.
    I have gone through about 3-4 bottles so far and I am very pleased overall with the results since many fat burners dont benefit fat loss at all where this one actually benefits the user.
    I do like the fact they included Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])but I do have to mention that it can make cardio difficult since it puts excessive strain on your heart and can make a normally leisurely jog feel like a death run.
    The appetite suppressing effects are definitely there but they seem to wear off halfway through the bottle. If taken first thing in the morning, you might have to force yourself to eat breakfast.
    This product is very potent if you are not used to taking products with alot of stimulants in them and so some people might experience insomnia if they take this product within less than 6 hours of bedtime.
    There are plenty of places now to get a bottle for a reasonable price so shop around online before you commit to a purchase since the prices range wildly. Just DO NOT buy from a retail store such as GNC or Vitamin Shop unless your an employee.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Intense Thermogenic
    • Fat Loss
    IamAlex
    IamAlex

Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +949
    How much fat/weight do you think you've lost on this?

Reputation: +2600
    When I ran this alone during a cut, I dropped about 10 lbs. I did not have much bodyfat to lose already though so those 10 lbs were substantial.

toolhead
    toolhead

Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +741
    Nive review Raptor. Very thourough!

Reputation: +801
    outstanding review,you really help people save money by telling them not to buy it from places like gnc,most people just assume get ripped off

ddb2794
    ddb2794

Reputation: +1
    When you say still legal, are you implying that it may not be on the shelves much longer?

Reputation: +2600
    Yes, I am implying that this probably won't be legal in 2 years. What's the number 1 fat burner from 5 years ago?? Try 1 year ago, fat burners are often abused and so unfortuneately they experience untimely demises.

October 27, 2010

Cray

Age: 26

October 27, 2010
     As I was preparing to start my 10 week travel season for my job I knew I wanted to begin a moderate cutting and maintenance period. I was pushing almost 200 lbs. upon completing my first ever bulk cycle, so I set a goal for myself of getting back down to 190 lbs. without losing any muscle mass. I decided to take OxyElite Pro to aid in my cut cycle. OEP was my first ever experience with any thermogenic or specific weight-loss stimulant.

DOSAGE & SIDES:
    I started off dosing one pill of OEP in the morning and one in the afternoon. After about three weeks I increased the dosage to two morning pills and one afternoon pill. A full 90 pill bottle took me a little over 6 weeks to finish.

First off, I will admit I was a bit skeptical when starting this product. I had recently discovered that I was very tolerant to most stimulant supplements, none more so than USP Lab’s Jack3d. Indeed, 3 scoops of Jack3d barely affected my energy-levels, so I was concerned that this would also be the case with OEP. Wow, was I wrong. OEP is absolutely not for the stimulant-sensitive individual. During the 6 weeks I took this product, I experienced a platitude of side effects, including:
    Insomnia
    Wet Mouth
    Jitters
    Nausea
    Anxiety
    Sweating & Warm Sensations
    Racing Heart

It was not an entirely pleasant 6 weeks, I assure you, although almost all the side effects had abated by the middle of week 4. I do take a small dose of anti-anxiety medication as is, and I will say that OEP did increase and exacerbate my already existing symptoms. Additionally, OEP wrecked my sleep cycle for the first week I was on the product, made me sweat almost non-stop for hours on end, and caused me to constantly want to spit. Additionally, if I was not careful to eat between 15-30 minutes after taking the morning dose, I would experience heavy feelings of nausea and illness and often would not want to eat for hours.

In short, this is not a product to screw around with. I stacked OEP with Green Tea Extract and CLA, along with my usual regiment of Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamin, Glutamine, and a protein blend (MHP’s Probalic-SR for this particular cycle).

EFFECTIVENESS: 8.5/10
    Despite the negative sides, OEP certainly delivers on its promises. I lost, in total, about 8 pounds of fat and no muscle by the end of my 6 week cycle. I was noticeably leaner in the waistline and had gained muscle definition throughout my arms and chest. I experienced a notable decrease in appetite which was helpful in maintaining my caloric intake and keeping my diet as clean as possible.

Although 8 lbs. might not sound like a lot, I will say that I am pretty tall (6’2”) and have always been fairly lean. I am by no means in ideal shape, but I was certainly not overweight and did not have a ton of excess body fat to lose. My main problem area was (and still is) my stomach, due in part to a hereditary malformation that causes more of my weight to distribute to my body’s lower half. Since completing OEP I feel like my stomach is more flat and tone than ever before.

VALUE: 8.5/10
    A 30-day supply of OEP will run you between $35 and $40; not a small sum. That equates to a daily cost of around $1.30. When compared to similar products, OEP falls in the middle of the price range. Lipo 6, for example, will only cost you $30 for a 2 month supply, while Animal Cuts is a bit more comparable at a cost of $32 for a mere three weeks of pills. It should be noted however that OxyElite Pro has one of the most respective and highest rated profiles on just about every supplement website. It is widely renowned for being a great weight-loss supplement from a reputable company. Although I wouldn’t consider OEP a must-have for someone looking to lose weight, I would recommend the product to anyone with the money who was looking to try a thermogenic.

OVERALL: 8.5/10
    As stated, OEP is certainly at the top of the weight-loss supplement market. Users should beware of the potential side effects of OEP and should prepare themselves accordingly. I would not recommend this product to anyone with a high sensitivity to stimulants, nor to someone who is exCEEdingly obese (for heart health reasons). For intermediate to advanced lifters looking to shed a few pounds or for individuals with a solid workout routine in place looking for additional support in their weight-loss goals, OxyElite Pro can be a solid addition to one’s cutting stack. It is important to understand though that this product is not a magic pill, nor will it simply cause fat to “melt away”. Hard work, a clean diet, and dedication are required in order to Maximize the effects of OEP.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Loss
    • Intense Thermogenic
    • Diminished Appetite
    • Insomnia
    • Multiple Negative Side Effects
    • Be Careful - Extremely Potent

Reputation: +2878
    Very nice broski! Keep it up!

BirdmanFTW
    BirdmanFTW

Joined: 4/2010
    Reputation: +10
    Nice review, though I will say that if I were taking anti-anxiety medication I wouldn't be messing around with stimulants and thermogenics. :P

Beinamonster
    Beinamonster

Reviews: 13
    Reputation: +4
    I had the same side effects when I took this!!! It's a very strong supplement!! Good review bro!!

August 13, 2010

Age: 18

August 13, 2010
     This one was a tricky one to rate for me. First off, let me start with the price. $60 regular at GNC (i know, when will i learn?) but got it during gold card week and the guy at the store was nice enough to give me another discount because i go there so often. Ended up getting it for around $48 dollars, but due to the fact that the face value was so much is why im giving the value a relatively average rating. A little background before I discuss the effectivness: started taking this product at the end of my senior year in highschool, meaning I ran into my worst enemy: graduation parties. People begging me to eat coupled with mounds of delicious italian food spells the death of me. At the end of my grad party excapades, I weighed 174 lbs, an all time high. Now for the results: the first week = HOLY HELL! I went from 174 on the sunday of my grad party to 158 the next sunday, I REPEAT 158 lbs 7 days later. That's 16 lbs in one week, don't ask me how, don't ask me why, I'm trusting my scale on this one. I ran every other morning on an empty stomach after the morning dose of 2 pills and lifted everyday except sunday for the first week. I also played basketball every day. My strength declined a bit but nothing too drastic, and I was stoked for the next 3 weeks of the cycle to come. Weeks 2-4: LET DOWN! I began getting immune to the stimulant buzz I would get from the product after only 7 days, which is a minus. Work threw my lifting schedule for a loop, but I worked out 4-6 times a week for those last three weeks of the cycle. The worst part, my strength DISSAPPEARED, I was really mad about that part. I worked really hard to factor in 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight to spare muscle while running a CKD diet but I figured from how much strength I lost, those 16 lbs of weight loss were 60% fat and 40% muscle (not good...). By the end of the cycle I weighed 162 lbs and was vastly weaker than when I started out. All in all, I was happy with the 12 lb weight loss, but I didn't really notice a lot more defenition except in my quads and calves since my strength decreased so much. This was a very tricky one to rate for me, but I'll leave you all with this: if you have excess weight to lose and you don't care about your strength, go for it. But that's a very select group to say the least.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Intense Thermogenic
    • Fat Loss
    • Strength Loss

Awesome review Joe!

Glad to see you back!

anabolic8674
    anabolic8674

isnt 48 bucks just the discount price so u didnt get another discount

Joined: 5/2009
    Reputation: +1254
    Yeah sry actually got it for like $43 and the total with tax and the other stuff I bought came to just over $48, sry I just read the total off the reciept and not the sole price of the OEP

zbbuck1s
    zbbuck1s

Reviews: 1
    Reputation: +4
    It is at 39.99 right now at GNC.

PIRATE
    PIRATE

Reputation: 0
    Would you recommend it if im trying to lose weight?

Joined: 5/2009
    Reputation: +1254
    ^@PIRATE yes, I would recommend it for someone looking to lose weight. However, your diet and some lifestyle changes may do more for your weight loss goals in the long run, so do some research on this site as to how to go about constructing a proper diet and workout routine to effectively cut weight. Then you can add this to amplify your results. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to a beginner either because it's VERY powerful (in terms of stimulants), so make sure you're aware of your body's response to stimulants before you look into this product.

June 19, 2010

Reviews: 106

Age: 21

June 19, 2010
     Bought this stuff sometime after it first came out, and started it about halfway through a cycle of Size On. At first I did 2 pills a day and it worked out well, but cuz of the Size On I wasn't loosing a whole lotta weight, a pound here and there.
    After the Size On ran out I increased the dose to 3 pills a day, 2 about 6:30ish in the morning and 1 about noonish and the weight started comeing off. I really started to lean out and it wasn't like with other similar products where the results really aren't that noticeable. Everyone I know was telling me about how much weight I had loss and that in itself was pretty awesome. I went from around 205-210 to a solid 195 doing one cycle of the 180ct bottle. This suff is friggin awesome. I got great energy and it didn't leave that empty feeling in my stomach like the Hydroxycut line or others like that. The appetite supressor is by far the best, had to constantly remind myself to get in 4-5 meals a day.
    No negatives except for in the evening when you go to bed. It usually takes me awhile to fall asleep, but with this suff it took me alittle longer when I went to 3 pills a day. I'm one of those people that can function fine on about 3-4 hours sleep, but over the long haul you start to feel it. Despite that the sleep was no where near the category of insomnia, and I felt no anxiety whatsoever (including finals week for spring semester). The price is steep, but it's worth it. It is strong, so don't use this if it's your first time on supps like this, but if you do just cut caffine and the like out of your diet and you'll be fine. I'd recommend this any day of the week.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Loss

Reputation: +3478
    Solid review dude. I would highly recommend you try for the 8 hours of sleep if possible man and 7 minimum. Sleep is essential during weightloss and it's possible you could pull off even more pounds if you got more sleep because i didnt see results when i took OEP until i started getting 7-8 hours a night. During sleep is when the body changes and is essential rather you are trying to cut or bulk. I always say, you can workout until you're blue in the face and you can diet until you wanna take your own life, but if you arent getting enough sleep, your results will stagger. Just some advice bro but nonetheless, congrats on your results and nice review! Rep'd

RodrigoRM
    RodrigoRM

Reviews: 4
    Reputation: +267
    I agree, very well composed review and congrats on your results.

at Manimal- Very legit advice, i'd rep you if I could

Reputation: +3478
    haha, thanks man, no worries.

Joined: 8/2009
    Reviews: 106
    Reputation: +2792
    Thanx guys, the smallest boost of confidence is often the best.
    I was getting between 6-7 hours at best, but yeah more sleep would help alot...would taking something like GNC's STAT! Go To Sleep or another low-level sleep aid be OK to stack with this?

May 24, 2010

Age: 19

May 24, 2010
     Ok, i finally have some time to sit down and write my review for this. I bought this based on all its reviews of course, i just had to give it a whirl! I came off my winter bulk after gaining 6 pounds of solid muscle and a little bit of fat as i usually do during the winter and the holidays.. You know how that goes haha. I finished my 90 count bottle about 3 weeks ago. I started off with 1 pill in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 pill 8 hours later before another meal. I stacked it with Mega-T Green Tea Extract, CLA, and Fish Oil. After a week i started building a tolerance so i upped it to 2 pills in the morning before breakfast and 1 pill later in the day before another meal. I'm gonna be a little brutally honest on this thermogenic. It wasn't what i thought it would be. The way alot of people reviewed it was as if it was a magic pill and of course i am no stranger to that topic as i have been taking fat burners for years. I know there is no magic pill but i thought this might come close and with my hard work and time put into weight training, cardio, and diet, this would be nothing short of mind blowing. But it wasnt. It was just really good. I lost a total of 8 pounds and 2% body fat and it was all in the first 2 and a half weeks. So i am now down to 168 and 9.5% bodyfat which is really good so i was very satisfied with this product as it worked. For the two weeks after that i stayed the same but lets face it, when you get down to that low, it's really hard to get completely ripped especially with my genetics. I even ran a CKD while on it and it took me about a week to get that down (since it is a very tricky diet) and also did 20-25 minutes of HIIT cardio 4-5 times a week, sometimes first thing in the morning after a dose of this and a protein shake. I have come a long way in 5 years. I used to weigh a whopping 225 going into highschool at the age of 14. So i'm not unhappy with this product by any means, i just dont think it lived up to it's hype. Kinda confusing, i know. Anyway, on to the effects. I didnt get jittery or crazy energy like a few reviews said most likely because i have a decent tolerance to stimulants. But i did experience clean energy throughout the day and if i took the pill any later than 5:30 p.m. I couldnt sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning which really came back to haunt me for a week while taking this. The body changes while sleeping and i didnt get enough sleep to lose weight until i realized i needed to take the last dose earlier in the day. After that the pounds started dropping quicker. The appetite suppressant in this product DID live up to the hype. I was never hungry but i have experienced that on other fat burners such as MHP Dren. My appetite experiences with this and also Dren were very similar. My appetite was as if it never existed in the first place. The main ingredient that i think is what makes this product different from most fat burners is the Bauhinia purpurea L. It wAS Researched and said to increase thyroid T3 and T4 levels, Essential hormones of fat breakdown. I did feel like i experienced a little bit of anxiety during the first week while on this and i have seen where a few others have as well. But it decreased and was a small price to pay for the weight i lost. I did experience the hot and heavy sweats thermos are supposed to give you but only when i got in the gym and started my warmup routine. Some people said that within the half hour of taking a dose, they felt like the room temp went up 100 degrees and they were sweating just sitting there but everyones body will react differently to thermogenics and all supplements for that matter. So i guess you could say i have mixed feelings on this product and that i could have done a few things better such as sleep and the mastery of the CKD. But all in all, i really do like this fat burner and I'm positive i will be taking it again in the future. There is a very slim chance you will completely lose your moneys' worth on this product as it is priced just right and seems to work for the majority of people. I am now cycling back on to my Jack3d pre workout and stacking it with Recreate, the mega-T Green Tea Extract, CLA, Fish Oil, and AMP wheybolic and i am slowly but surely, seeing further results. With the help of this and Recreate, i am gonna be ripped for the first time in my life for summer! USP is solid!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Right Price
    • No Crash
    • Diminished Appetite
    • Fat Loss
    • More Sweat During Workouts
    • No Jittery Energy
    • No Headaches

SoulMonkey
    SoulMonkey

Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +323
    Paragraphs help, Manimal! Aside from that, I'm really wanting to try this product and your review seals the deal. Great job!

Reputation: +2878
    Nice review broski! Keep up the good work and don't look to gangsta in your photo!

Reputation: +3478
    Lmao maybe i should look into paragraph format soulmonkey, thanks for the tip and the respect man. Blade- thank you as well bro and dont worry, i wont be getting a gold tooth or anything for my missing one haha, just an expensive surgery!

CMelanW
    CMelanW

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +87
    Good review man.. This is proof that certain supps affect certain people diff... I like the thermo in OEP but like the appetite supression better in Recreate.. Sweet review man

For sure dude, Thanks!

costinj1129
    costinj1129

Reputation: 0
    I just bought this and higher power micronized creatine. how should i stack the two? or should they not be taken at the same time?

May 23, 2010

CamSTL

Reviews: 43

Age: 22

May 23, 2010
     I play football for the University of Missouri-Columbia (Mizzou Tigers) going into my last year of eligibility. A little back ground. I herniated a disc in my back my Senior/yr in highschool. Due to the injury i lost alot of weight because i could not workout my lower body (squats, deadlift, etc) or run w/o pain. It took about 2yrs for my back to heal so my sophomore year. I weighed 205 and played Linebacker. So I started bulking up and I did it too fast. At the beginning of this past school year I was up to 230. Thats great, I put on major muscle but some fat. During spring prac, I was definetly stronger but sluggish and outta shape due to excess fat. SOOOO (sorry about being so long promise other reviews wont be like this) I heard about OxyE and was debating whether to take this or VPX Meltdown. I chose this and I was not disapointed. At first I did experience a lil anxiety. I was just anxious for the smallest things but my body adjusted and that went away. I do HIIT training as far as cardio but I stack this w Con-Cret. My fav creatine because I play linebacker and I dont wanna lose too much weight. I have noticed a loss of appetite and loss of water weight and fat. It works really good with HIIT training and I have dropped from 238 (the heaviest I have been/some of it water wt) down to 227(current wt)I have been using this for about 2months and I know 11pounds may be alot but I credit some of that to HIIT. I did get a boost of energy and on a funny note (Linebackers in college arent the most ripped guys) but last week i rubbed my stomach unintentionally and I felt a bump. Nothing bad. Due to the fact that i lost body fat I could feel my abs which r more defined. Im happy about that and Im happy I took this product. After I finsh this Im going to bulk up the correct way over the summer using Prime and Iso-Mass Xtreme Wt Gainer (my fave gainer) mayb w/Con-cret. But I have to thanks USPLabs OxyE for helping me lose body fat and tone up.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Loss
    April 25, 2010

MMAFreak

Reviews: 40

Age: 26

April 25, 2010
     Another product that I tried based on hype from this site, and another product that exCEEded my expectations. USP Labs has become a brand name that I trust like Optimum Nutrition and Sci Fit, because they make no nonsense products that are reasonably priced and produce results. I started this product for about a week and realized my head just wasn't into my cutting cycle, so I stopped. When I got motivated to start up my CKD, I started back up again. I stacked it with Mega T Green Tea Extract and CLA, Flax, and Fish Oils. Granted I have been following my guidelines for diet and exercise very carefully and wouldn't have lost weight just from this product alone, but it definitely played a big role in me losing 13lbs in a little more than three weeks. It made it easier to eat smaller portions and kept me feeling pretty energized during those carb deprived CKD days. Made me sweat pretty excessively under my arms at first but that went away after about a week. I really don't like to give products a perfect score, but I just loved this and could possibly be my number one supplement of all time. Definitely in my top three at the very least. If you are ready to commit to clean diet and consistent exercise to lose weight, then pick up a bottle of these babies. It will help you immensely with appetite and how much fat you can burn. Stack it with Green Tea Extract and CLA and its game over for your unwanted fat.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Intense Thermogenic
    • Fat Loss
    • Sweaty Arm Pits The First Week
    July 22, 2013

Age: 18

July 22, 2013
    I'll give my two cents for this weight loss supplment, for a younger age group.

I needed to take a something for my weight. After my senior year of football I kind of let my body go. I needed something for my energy and just overall weight loss. I saw that this had a lot of good reviews so I thought I should try it. I also was doing minumum weight training as I was starting P90X. I started off with 2 pills for the first week. 1 when I woke up and another before I would work out. I was also taking SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 with this so I would still gain some muscle. I wanted more definition. I would boost it up a pill each week, but not succeeding 4 pills a day after the 3rd week.

Overall: 8
    OxyElite Pro was very helpful in my energy levels, making me anxy to workout. I really needed something to get me back in the groove and this helped me out a lot. It made me lose the weight to get that belly I needed off.

Effectiveness: 8
    OxyElite Pro was very effective in my workouts. Made me very focused and gave me the desire to workout. It helped even more seeing that I was losing weight. I started on this supplement at 209, and I dropped to a solid 201. My diet was at the best it has been. Eating salads most days, but would get the munchies at night before bed. Average calorie intake was at 1500. Some days I would have a feeling of euphoria.(felt almost like an adderall feeling.)

Value: 8
    I bought this product off of Amazon for $32.00 for 90 capsules which seemed reasonable for my paycheck as an 18 year old.

I would recommend this to anyone that had the same problems as me trying to lose weight. Not to potent but just right for me. I hope this helps some of the younger age group.
    • Euphoric Feeling - Felt Very Happy
    • Same Feeling As Adderall

Joined: 5/2011
    Reputation: +3
    Another Con is that it made my mouth water for the first week.

Have you used OxyElite Pro? Submit your own Review!