This product has been reported as discontinued.

OxyElite Pro Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

OxyElite Pro is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by USPlabs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
INGREDIENTS (6)
THIS PRODUCT

100mg
MIN. EFF. DOSE

75mg
CATEGORY AVG

75mg

Stimulant derived from coffee beans that increases heart rate, metabolism, alertness, mood, focus, and exercise performance.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Also known as "purple orchid tree," this ingredient naturally boosts thyroid hormone production which boosts resting metabolism, energy expenditure, overall fat burn, and mood.

COMPARE SIMILAR

Wolfhawk46
  March 6, 2015

----Introduction----
Canned Intro Statement (Two turtledoves...and a...nevermind): MMA since high-school, competitor and instructor. Former Certified Personal Trainer through NASM and ACE. Owned my own online supplement store (past tense). Currently in the military (PTL) and I eat Paleo due to a gluten allergy.

Ok, well I've reviewed most of the products that I actually like, and a few that are meh. Now it's time for me to start reviewing products that I HATE. OxyElite Pro is the top of that list, right ahead of ERASE. I took this product twice to lose weight. AVOID it. Not only do the old formulas AND the new formulas contain stuff that you don't want to put in your body, this caused kidney pain for me. Seriously, it can literally give you hepatitis among other things. Eeek. Scream. Run away. There are far better thermogenics on the market.

----Ingredient Profile----0
Contains Dimethlamylamine (DMAA), which has been deemed to be BAD for a lot of reasons. It is considered a banned substance as of the 2010, and the military also banned it. Also may cause seizures, mental disorders, cardiac arrest, death, etc. Wait...go back a sec...DEATH? Awesome. Other than that, the ingredient list looks ok. It's a buncha random "plant" ingredients that I've never heard of. Guess what? Newer versions also contain traces of PROZAC. Freaking Prozac. Whoops. Here's what the FDA had to say about it though: "As soon as we suspected a possible link between OxyElite Pro products and cases of liver failure and non-viral hepatitis in Hawaii, we warned the public and immediately launched an investigation with state officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)." So it really doesn't matter what's in this stuff. You should prolly avoid it. Here is what the Class action lawsuit states: "For years, USPLabs sold OxyElite Pro with a stimulant called DMAA, which has been linked to cardiac arrests and death. After OxyElite Pro was re-formulated, more unapproved ingredients were linked to a deadly epidemic of liver failure in Hawaii. In February 2015, the FDA found Prozac (fluoxetine) in OxyElite Pro. Our class action lawyers are evaluating cases on behalf of anyone who purchased this product." Ok, I think that's enough on that.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----N/A
No taste, no mixability, and the dosing is effective to cause your liver to fail.

----Effectiveness----6
Ok, where'd that 6 come from under effectiveness? Well, to be fair, I actually had a lot of energy and lost weight while on this product. My first bottle, I had no issues. On my second bottle of it (not back to back), I had to stop taking it because my Kidneys started hurting extremely badly. Once I stopped taking this, they stopped hurting. SCIENCE! I was taking nothing else out of the ordinary at the time (protein, pre-workout.) So yeah, helps you lose weight...and a kidney. There are much better thermogenics out there that are also effective without the side-effects.

----Value----6
Not a terrible price to kill a kidney on. Normally it's much more expensive to cause kidney or liver failure. I mean think of the cost of all the alcohol you'd have to drink to make your liver fail. It would also take years of alcohol abuse, OxyElite saves you time AND money when destroying a liver. That's what I call value.

----Side Effects----0
See the ingredients section...or the effectiveness section. Liver failure, kidney pain, death...seriously...Death? No thanks.

----Conclusion----2
Avoid this product. Off the top of my head, better thermogenics include Jim Stoppani's new JYM Shred, Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix, hell, even Hydroxycut is better. Avoid this freaking product unless you actually WANT to die...in which case, please seek help. Death by this product would be a terrible way to go. Don't do it man. Just don't.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps Burn Fat
  • Kidney Pain
  • Death
  • Jittery Energy Followed By A Crash
CWsweetness
  July 22, 2013

I needed to take a something for my weight. After my senior year of football I kind of let my body go. I needed something for my energy and just overall weight loss. I saw that this had a lot of good reviews so I thought I should try it. I also was doing minumum weight training as I was starting P90X. I started off with 2 pills for the first week. 1 when I woke up and another before I would work out. I was also taking SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 with this so I would still gain some muscle. I wanted more definition. I would boost it up a pill each week, but not succeeding 4 pills a day after the 3rd week.

Overall: 8
OxyElite Pro was very helpful in my energy levels, making me anxy to workout. I really needed something to get me back in the groove and this helped me out a lot. It made me lose the weight to get that belly I needed off.

Effectiveness: 8
OxyElite Pro was very effective in my workouts. Made me very focused and gave me the desire to workout. It helped even more seeing that I was losing weight. I started on this supplement at 209, and I dropped to a solid 201. My diet was at the best it has been. Eating salads most days, but would get the munchies at night before bed. Average calorie intake was at 1500. Some days I would have a feeling of euphoria.(felt almost like an adderall feeling.)

Value: 8
I bought this product off of Amazon for $32.00 for 90 capsules which seemed reasonable for my paycheck as an 18 year old.

I would recommend this to anyone that had the same problems as me trying to lose weight. Not to potent but just right for me. I hope this helps some of the younger age group.
  • Increase Performance Of Workouts
  • Lost Excess Water Weight Immediately.
  • Built A Tolerance To It Pretty Quickly
  • Same Feeling As Adderall
felipeba
  June 8, 2013

Ok, it's been a while since I took this one... January 2012. Made a full bottle cycle (1st and 2nd days: 2 pills - 1 morning, 1 afternoon. 3rd and beyond: 3 pills a day). Took it every day, strict diet.
Workout routine: 90 minutes 5 times a week (20 minutes warmup and cardio, 40 minutes lifting, 30 minutes cardio), weekends 60 minutes jogging/HIIT.

I was more experient during that time, had 1 year of work outs, built some muscle, and decided it was time to make a cut. My workout routine was just to try keep the muscle I built, my main goal was lose weight from body fat.

Pill size: 10. Small pills, no aftertaste at all.

Value: 8. Since 7 is my "OK", 8 means it's a fair price.

Hunger Suppressant: 9. Controlled almost all my cravings during the days I took it. Had it without any cheat days. I record I had like 4 or 5 cheat meals during the cycle.

Energy: 7. I think that energy was not the main aspect of OEP. It gave me some energy during my daily activities and during my workout routine, but nothing shocking. Can say it was a clean energy.

Effectiveness: 9. Got rid of 11 pounds. I can't measure with numbers how much fat I lost, but all my clothes got loosen. I got rid of some weight during this 1st year at the gym, but during the cycle I got lean. Had to buy new clothes!
I gave me a reeeeeally good mood during the cycle. I wasn't shocked like when I took Lipo-6 Black, but I felt happier than normal. Motivated is a good word to describe!
Sweating was very intense during workouts, but not during the day. I think it's a very positive thing! I could feel myself warmer, but I wasn't dropping sweat around like Lipo-6 Black.

Side effects: 2 (lower the better). Lost some muscle during this cut, but it was expected. Had some minor crashings before lunch when I worked out in the morning.

Recommended? Yes! Another great thing for me: I could keep my weight low, it wasn't only water weight. Dropped some body fat and it was a new motivation to keep working out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
SkoRgaSm
  April 30, 2013

Hello ladies and gentlemen. It's been awhile since I have done a review but this one is probably pointless in writing since there's so many reviews on OEP already but I would like to share my experience with the product. Also, to help out who are in doubt if they should or should not try this product since it is going to be discontinued.

I was looking for a supplement to help aid in my attempt to cut weight. While searching on the site I came across a few that caught my attention but Tsunami2k (may he rest in peace)review on OEP really was made me seal the deal on OEP. NOTE(sorry if I upset some of you for using his name but hopefully i dont get to flamed on it.)

Value 8.5/10
I purchased a bottle with alpha t2 at nutraplanet when they had them together for around $60.00 which was a great deal but i had seen it for more than than $30 in other places when looking for it by itself.

Pills/Taste NA
Just plain purple pills not big nor to small. No taste to them either

Effectiveness 9/10
Before starting OEP I was walking around at 190 at around 14-16% body fat. At the end of the bottle i weighed 175. Now some of you might be in disbelief but I was doing cardio four to five times a week for 30 minutes and playing soccer on the weekends. In addition my calories ranged from 1600-1900 calories depending on how i felt since it did suppress my appetite pretty hard sometimes and i had to force myself to eat. Now dosing might be tricky for some people but it was pretty easy for me. One in the morning and one or two in the evening.

Pros of OEP
From the first pill i took it didnt take long for the effects to start kicking in. First thing I noticed was that it put me in such a good mood that it felt as I just took a drug. Now I don't condone drugs to anyone but if anyone is wondering how i can best describe the mood it put me in i would have to say its similar as to the way a drug called Molly
puts someone in.(probably going to get hate for it but its the best way i can describe it.) Secondly, the clean energy from OEP was great. I went through out the day without yawning once or having a crash from it. Lastly, of course it helped me cut weight. First week I lost 5 pounds. Second week I lost 4, Third week 3, and Fourth week 3. I know my diet and cardio was a great deal on me losing weight but I honestly think that OEP helped me cut on some of the weight.

Cons of OEP
For the month i took this product my sleep schedule was the craziest it has ever been. There was a poo ton of times that i could not sleep. When i did sleep i woke up a few times through out the night. Everyday that i woke up as well I was covered in a Fu** ton of sweat. Some days were more than others but still it was pretty gross having to wake up to a bunch a sweat everyday. Furthermore, sometimes i got anxiety, jitters, sweaty cold hands, and excessive sweating. The worst side effect that I experienced was depression. Even though it only happened twice i don't know why it happened. I remember just having a normal day when all of a sudden I was under depression. I didn't want to talk to anyone, started thinking about things going around the world. Began to second guess my job which is helping elderly people and i felt as if i had no emotions. It was certainly weird but it didn't last for more than an hour or two.

Overall 9/10
I was overly surprised on how OEP helped me in my cut. It was amazing to see me drop 15 pounds in one month even though I give a lot of credit to my diet and cardio, still I very much like OEP in my stack when attempting to cut. However, its sad to know that its going to be discontinued due to it having DMAA. Sucks because as the saying goes (if it ain't broken don't fix it.) OEP to me was a great product that USPLabs had going which went pretty good. Last of all, to everyone who is thinking about purchasing OEP I definitely recommend that you try it at least once before there all gone.

Peace
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
  • And Insomnia
  • Depression
msunroomtan
  March 26, 2013

I`m currently on my 1st bottle of OEP and im not extatic about it, but it definitely gets me going better than a lot of other pwo energizers have in the past. Personally, i still like Jack3d better, but when i first signed up for this site and went through all of the reviews i had to give it a try!
Value 7
I didnt get the best deal on this, kind of an impulse buy because i really wanted to try it, and i actually got kind of sick first time i took a pill so i had trouble finishing my workout. second day i took another and was fine, it got me going and sweating pretty good i could definitely feel the thermogenics, but also very antsy feeling and could not sit still if i had to it made me feel weird!
Effectiveness 8
I gave oep an 8 because it definitely doesn`t work as well as jack3d, but it did surpress my appetite really well for the first about 5 hours, which was a plus and helped me stick to healthy eating. which made me lose fat.(although lipo 6black hers has much better apetite surpression, but not as good energizers)
overall i gave oep 8 because its worth a try, everyones different and there are a ton of reviews out there about people raving about this stuff. so what the heck, just order a bottle if you dont like it then move on to the next!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
ricardo201
  March 20, 2013

I got to know about supplement reviews website through one of my friend who has visited this while looking for reviews about some products before using them. I also found this website very effective and helpful for new people in the field of supplements.

I have used OxyElite pro and I am reviewing it here.

I actually found myself very lucky to have a full bottle of oxyelite. If I am said to review this supplement in one or two words I will say commendable or awesome product. The bottle with the capsules both looks cool with having OxyE name on them and USP concentrates a lot on how to present the product to the customers.

The bottle was having 60 capsules, but I was able to see the results from the very first one immediately. I was continue with my schedule of workout and other things and continued to perform all the exercises as well, but this product helped crushing my appetite allowing me to feel full all the time. I was not even thinking about having my meal.

I also lost cravings and it was the most amazing for me. It also helped getting a strong thermogenic reaction and fulfilling me with surge of energy. I was able to feel the energy for about 6 hours after taking the feel. Overall I was more focused and with more energy and less appetite.

I used this product for 2-3 weeks and this product allowed me to see the results very effectively. I am glad to use this product and I will recommend this to others as well.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
awbauer818
  January 31, 2013

How did you discover?
I discovered this product from GNC. I first took this product when I was 17 years old. I was 215lbs and desperate to lose weight.

What prompted you to write this review?
I thought that other lifters needed an honest review from a teen and not some older lifters who have had much experience.

What other similar products have you used and how do they compare?
Green Tea Extract, Raspberry Ketones, Shred Matrix.
These products worked. Years after taking OxyElite I took these supplements because my body was accustomed to OxyElite and it didn't have the same effects.

How long have you taken this product?
I took this product twice. Once when I was a junior in high school (3.5 years ago) and again senior year (2.5 years ago).

What was your diet/exercise routine like before/after/during your use of the product?
I had no diet whatsoever, I would eat whatever I wanted and go to the gym maybe 3 days a week and just lift no cardio.

Were the results what you had expected?
The results were amazing. After finishing the first bottle I lost about 25lbs! I started off weighing 215lbs and after I finished the bottle with no diet or cardio I was 185lbs.

Were there any negative side-effects?
No negative side effects that I could remember. But I do remember that when I was on the product, my appetite was suppressed. I barely ate and didnt want to eat like I used to.

Will you use it again? Why/why not?
I tried this product a second time and I didnt get the same result as I did prior to the first time. I maybe lost 5lbs but it wasnt the same results.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Diminished Appetite
  • Little Sick To The Stomach
  • Pricey..but Worth It.
bisisisi
  December 26, 2012

Hello everybody, i'm writing this review so that everyone can benefit from my story of fighting fat.
i am hitting the gym every day for the last 12 months.I am following a weight training program accompanied with cardiovascular exercises(stepper, treadmill, bicycle....).I lost about 10 Kilos and built a beautiful muscle body(i gained some muscle weight of course).After dropping from 84 to 74 kilos(i am 1.76 m height)losing extra weight was a little harder.I encountered oxyelite pro while reading reviews on this website so i decided to try it.I bought a bottle of 90 capsules.I didn't feel a lot of energy as it is said but i lost 3 kilos during this one month.I am now 71 kilos with 23% body fat.You can struggle some side effects like anxiety and fast heartbeats.Noting that i was exercising for 90 mins/6 day a week and following a strict diet through all that period.N.B:there is no magic using fat burner you should exercise and eat well in order to reach your goal.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Be Careful - Extremely Potent
  • A Little Expensive Need To Buy On Sale
  • Gave Me A Little Anxiety
  • Built A Tolerance To It Pretty Quickly
Progressive
  November 10, 2012

Well, i just wanna post as review to my favorite supplement of all time as of yet, Oxyelite. To start it off,

Value:8
Well, a bottle would do you for a month when taking the full dose but for it's effectiveness, that's really worth it.

Taste: N/A
It's a violet small pill, no taste, easy to take.

Profile:9
Contains 1,3-Dimethylamylamine which is supposed to make you less carving for food, appetite suppression and for energy. 100mg of caffeine. Stimulant base. And a potent one. You should really asses your tolerance. Overall profile is great.

Effectiveness:9
For me, it is really effective, when i take it early in the morning i instantly have that good mood, good energy, a feeling that kinda gets me pumped up and excited going to the weight room. Gives focus and concentration and performance. It does have a diuretic effect but it really does it's job accelerating fat loss especially if you're at the 10% lower body fat barrier. And actually i always use this on a CKD diet and it works really really. Try it.

Sides:Low
For me it didn't gave me any side effects. It did gave me a very slight headache one the very first two to three days. all in all, No sides that i experienced.

Overall:9
For me, this is the best thermogenic out there that's really worth your money. Makes you lose water weight real good. Really effective, it won't let you down. Makes you energized. A staple in a cutting cycle. The best is yet to come USPlabs.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • No Crash
  • Lost Excess Water Weight Immediately.
  • Increase Performance Of Workouts
  • Euphoric Feeling - Felt Very Happy
  • Diminished Appetite
rockerfrmtow
  November 5, 2012

Side effects / After effects of using of Oxyelite Pro.

Hi,

I am 29 years male weighing 200 lbs and height of 5'9. I have been using Oxyelite Pro dosage of 1 capsule per day for over 45 days and have stopped consuming it as it was mentioned by the company. While using it I got average results and I lost around 10Lbs which I think is the water weight and muscle weight. I also did extensive workouts and followed strict diet, but I was not very happy with OEP as I was unable to loose beyond 10Lbs.

I did not get any amount of energy boost, but i used to sweat a lot after consuming OEP. I also had increased my water intake upto 5 liters a day to keep my body cool and kidney functioning well. My appetite got suppressed and I can feel it as I used to get sick just by looking at food, let it be salads or sprouts or chicken. Iinitially I had experienced no side effects while using it but later on my throat had become swollen, might be the effect on thyroid gland by usage of this product. I also experienced low sex drive and emptiness of head. I had immediately quit using it seeing the side effects.

The withdrawal effects are bad, as I have again gained 10 lbs that I lost, could be as I am not working out regularly now due to hectic work schedule but my diet is still the same. My sex drive is back to normal and am very happy about it. When I tried using it again after a gap of 4 weeks, I have got severe heart palitipation, nausea, sleeplessness, stiffness of chest and anxiety.

I think this product does more harm to you than doing good so I won't recommend anyone to use it. I would also urge USPlabs or their executives to post a revert on my review if they can tell me why should I try using OEP again and how to use it without getting any of the side effects that I have mentioned. If their product is genuinely free from side effects, they would surely post back with the way to consume OEP without having above mentioned side effects.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Diminished Appetite
  • Quit Smoking!!
  • Gave Me A Little Anxiety
  • And Insomnia
  • Gave Same Blank Stare Moments;managable
  • Little Sick To The Stomach

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.