This product has been reported as discontinued.

OxyElite Pro Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

OxyElite Pro is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by USPlabs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
INGREDIENTS (6)
THIS PRODUCT

100mg
MIN. EFF. DOSE

75mg
CATEGORY AVG

100mg

Stimulant derived from coffee beans that increases heart rate, metabolism, alertness, mood, focus, and exercise performance.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Also known as "purple orchid tree," this ingredient naturally boosts thyroid hormone production which boosts resting metabolism, energy expenditure, overall fat burn, and mood.

COMPARE SIMILAR

petey7408

February 12, 2011

It can be a tricky decision when it comes to picking a thermogenic as it seems that every single company has their own version. Examining the ingredients, its even harder to pick as it seems that they're all just pixie dusted to give you that 'stimmed-out' Sensation to make the product seem more effective, but when it comes to Oxy Elite Pro, they seem to have gotten the blend just right.

Taste: N/A

Mood/Feeling: 9.6/10
One of the very first things that are noticeable when you start using OEP is an elevated mood. I, along with many others that have reviewed and discussed it have noticed that same 'Zen' and alert feeling. Anything that puts me in a better mood during a cut is a + in my book.

Ingredient Profile: 9.4/10
USP started another trend by using 1,3-Dimethylamylamine in their blend and it was a nice overall addition from an energy aspect. There's 100mg of caffeine as well, so this isn't for the stimulant sensitive.

Effectiveness: 9.7/10
This is my favorite over the counter thermogenic to date. Of course a large portion of the results are attributed to my diet and training for the duration of the cut, but this certainly helped Accelerate the results. Another thing I noticed was that it seemed to have a diuretic effect as well. I've used it both with a moderate carb, low carb, and even a CKD style cutting diet and all three are effective.

If you're looking for the closest to normal feeling, then go the moderate carb route with a slower fat loss pace. If you're looking for the fastest results possible, then of course go with the CKD but keep in mind the mental difficulty and lethargy that goes along with it. For most, I would recommend a low carb approach with about 100g a day, with the majority of your carbs coming post workout.

Sides: Low to Moderate
Personally, I have a pretty high stimulant tolerance so the amount of stimulants weren't an issue for me. There was also a hot feeling with a little extra sweating but that was easily manageable I experienced mild anxiety only a couple of times, as well as some occasional mild heart palpitations, but other than that, it was a smooth ride.

Value: 8.9/10
This is the only con that I could see for this product. For the majority of those that use it including myself, the effectiveness is worth the price. Don't get me wrong, the price isn't bad at all, but compared to some other products it can be a little steep.

Overall: 9.5/10
USP did a fantastic job here when they released OEP. They took their concept of their concentrated pre-workout (Jack3d) and applied it to their thermogenic, which resulted in a smaller capsule size and less capsules to take a day. Add in the appetite suppression that seems like you almost forget to eat sometimes and the mental focus, and that adds up to a winner. If you're looking for a cutting supplement and have a moderate to high stimulant tolerance, OEP is worth a shot.

-AP
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
  • Increased Focus And Concentration
  • Diminished Appetite
  • Increase Performance Of Workouts
  • No Crash
Raptorbh12

December 6, 2010

This product is currently one of the best (still legal) OTC fat burners out that I have tried. I gave this product 8's accross the board because its not revolutionary, the lbs dont fly off without putting in the ground work and its not a cheap supplement either.
However, with a hypocaloric diet, you WILL lose weight while using this product. It has a combination of 3 proven stimulants to include 100mg of caffeine, and rauwolscine (yohimbine derivative) and Dimethylamylamine which is the stim found in Jack3d.
When using OEP, I noticed an increase in core body temperature, increased focus, and excessive energy. I was able to power through workouts with ease and lost bodyfat while retaining muscle.
I have gone through about 3-4 bottles so far and I am very pleased overall with the results since many fat burners dont benefit fat loss at all where this one actually benefits the user.
I do like the fact they included Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])but I do have to mention that it can make cardio difficult since it puts excessive strain on your heart and can make a normally leisurely jog feel like a death run.
The appetite suppressing effects are definitely there but they seem to wear off halfway through the bottle. If taken first thing in the morning, you might have to force yourself to eat breakfast.
This product is very potent if you are not used to taking products with alot of stimulants in them and so some people might experience insomnia if they take this product within less than 6 hours of bedtime.
There are plenty of places now to get a bottle for a reasonable price so shop around online before you commit to a purchase since the prices range wildly. Just DO NOT buy from a retail store such as GNC or Vitamin Shop unless your an employee.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
Tsunami2k
  July 23, 2011

It almost feels useless to type up a review on OxyElite Pro when there are over 370+ of them, but I'll throw mine in the bucket as well...

I originally purchased a 90-count bottle of OxyElite Pro in an attempt to cut some weight I gained after doing an H-Drol cycle. I was going to also go through a pretty intense diet and high cardio workout plan. Needless to say, I got great results.

Value : 7/10 - I purchased the 90-count bottle for $38.00. It's technically a one month supply, so it isn't too expensive, but at the same time, like every other supplement, it could be cheaper. But compared to other 'Fat Burner' products, it's not too shabby.

Pill size/Taste 9/10 - The pills are purple, and smaller than normal sized capsules. There is no taste to them, and no aftertaste burp after consuming them also.

Effectiveness : 9/10 - Giving a product a 9 is really good coming from me. I rarely/never give out 10's, but OxyElite Pro really surprised me. I started off my cutting cycle by only consuming 1600 calories a day, consisting of almost no carbs, 2 bowls of mixed fruit a day, and cooked lean meat such as Chicken breast or Steak for lunch and dinner.
I also was doing cardio 6 days a week, running approx. 3 miles a day in the morning, and at night I would do a short weight lifting session just so I wouldn't lose any gains I made during my H-Drol cycle.
At first I took one pill when I woke up, and another one 3 hours later, and the last one 3 hours after that. I did this for 5 days until I felt I can up the dose. It made be sweat considerably more than normal, and it supressed my appetite not too heavily, but just enough. After the 5th day, I would take two pills upon waking, and then a pill 3 hours later and another pill 3 hours later. I know that USPlabs only recommends taking 3 pills a day, but at this dosing, I felt it working the best for my body.
After two weeks I had dropped 8 pounds. I couldn't believe it. Each morning I weighed myself exactly at the same time, and I was surprised how fast I was dropping weight. At this point I ordered another bottle of OxyElite Pro just so I could extend the cycle since I was taking 4 a day. I stopped taking it after I was done with the first 90-count bottle, which lasted me a little over 3 weeks. I lost a total of 10 lbs, going from 212lbs down to 202lbs. I wish I would have taken body fat %'s to find out exactly how much fat I lost.
So after this bottle, I tried another product, Shred Matrix, and I absolutely hated it. I got no increased energy, my appettite wasn't supressed, and it was as if I was taking sugar pills. So after a week of that, I started up OxyElite Pro again. After doing another 90 count bottle, I am now at 194.6lbs.

Overall : 8/10 - OxyElite Pro assisted me greatly in cutting, and I am surprised how much weight I've lost. I'll admit that my strict diet and heavy cardio based workout routines most likely played the greatest part, but I am confident that this product allowed me to drop more weight than I would have if I hadn't taken it. I would have given it a higher rating, but it wasn't the magical weight loss pill that some claimed it to be. I'm sure I would have barelly lost a couple pounds if I kept up a bad diet and didn't exercise.

I definitely recommend buying OxyElite Pro.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
powerpants
  March 8, 2011

I finished a bottle of OxyElite Pro about a month ago and I was very pleased with the results. Though not a magic pill, OxyElite Pro is definitely a strong fat burner and here are my experiences with it:

BACKGROUND:
I have been bulking for more than a year now and it was time to do my first diet. Before starting my diet I was weighing 172 lbs, with some fat around my chest and belly.

DIET:
My diet was very clean; high protein, decent fat and low carbs. I ate 6 times a day with lots of protein in each meal, carbs only in the morning + post workout shake and fats mostly before going to sleep. Troughout the diet I had an estimated calorie deficit of about 500-700 Kcal.

I stacked OEP with USPlabs Pink Magic and Creatine to maintain as much muscle as possible. I also used some Green Tea Extract capsules in the morning and Fish Oil capsules in the morning + before going to sleep.

WORKOUT:
My workout was weightlifting 4 times/week and morning cardio 2 times/week with 1 day off. For the weightlifting, muscle groups were shared in 4 different days and I usually did sets of 6-8 to maintain strenght.

GOALS:
My goals were mainly to lose extra fat from bulking up, and some of the chest/belly fat that's always been there. I was also hoping to get to see at least a little part of my abs.

DOSAGE:
The first morning of my diet I only took 1 capsule to see its effects. It didn't feel bad so after that I went straight to the maximal dosage (2 in the morning + 1 4-6h after) and kept that dosage during the month.

EFFECTS (+):
Right after starting to use OEP my weight started to drop at an average rate of 3 lbs per week. I could definitely feel that it was working. I was losing water weight immediately.

I was often feeling quite hot, and at the gym I always had a lot of energy. I was also sweating a lot more than usually. I was feeling quite concentrated all the time, a clear stimulant effect.

I felt some of the appetite diminishing effects. I was sometimes hungry but not often, I was still eating 6 times a day!

OEP also gave me a lot of energy which is necessary on a diet. I didn't experience insomnia as I took my last capsule around 4 pm usually.

EFFECTS (-):
A worrying effect of OEP was a very high heart rate. After heavy bench press sets my heart was beating so fast sometimes that I got scared and I was feeling quite dizzy. My performance was ok but 1 set felt like 3 sets at once.

An annoying effect I also experienced was vasoconstriction. It's not dangerous I think and it's very common with stimulants, but the fact that my penis shrunk to the size of a shrimp after taking OEP was not very nice :P. This effect diminished after the cycle.

I also noticed some mood swings and angriness during the cycle. This can be also related to eating less, but I sometimes got very angry for unimportant things. Sometimes I was very emotional which is not usual me!!

WERE MY GOALS REACHED?:
Yes and no. I went from 172 lbs to 159 pounds in a month. 13 pounds in a month was not bad, actually it was too fast. Quite a lot of the lost weight was water weight I would say. I didn't get to see my abs and didn't lose much around my chest but of course, cant expect wonders from such a short diet! Next time I should run it for 2 months, but do it more slowly.

Stacked with Pink Magic, I was able to keep most of my strenght and muscle. Some strengt was lost after the diet though.

Check my BEFORE/AFTER picture here to get an idea: http://img217.imageshack.us/i/beforeafterx.jpg/

OVERALL:
Overall OxyElite Pro is a very strong fat burner, and I can recommend it to everyone who want's to lose weight quickly. If you are sensitive to stimulants try another product. Be careful and don't go max dosage right away, it's very potent!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
  • Mood Swings
Cray
  October 27, 2010

As I was preparing to start my 10 week travel season for my job I knew I wanted to begin a moderate cutting and maintenance period. I was pushing almost 200 lbs. upon completing my first ever bulk cycle, so I set a goal for myself of getting back down to 190 lbs. without losing any muscle mass. I decided to take OxyElite Pro to aid in my cut cycle. OEP was my first ever experience with any thermogenic or specific weight-loss stimulant.

DOSAGE & SIDES:
I started off dosing one pill of OEP in the morning and one in the afternoon. After about three weeks I increased the dosage to two morning pills and one afternoon pill. A full 90 pill bottle took me a little over 6 weeks to finish.

First off, I will admit I was a bit skeptical when starting this product. I had recently discovered that I was very tolerant to most stimulant supplements, none more so than USP Lab's Jack3d. Indeed, 3 scoops of Jack3d barely affected my energy-levels, so I was concerned that this would also be the case with OEP. Wow, was I wrong. OEP is absolutely not for the stimulant-sensitive individual. During the 6 weeks I took this product, I experienced a platitude of side effects, including:
Insomnia
Wet Mouth
Jitters
Nausea
Anxiety
Sweating & Warm Sensations
Racing Heart

It was not an entirely pleasant 6 weeks, I assure you, although almost all the side effects had abated by the middle of week 4. I do take a small dose of anti-anxiety medication as is, and I will say that OEP did increase and exacerbate my already existing symptoms. Additionally, OEP wrecked my sleep cycle for the first week I was on the product, made me sweat almost non-stop for hours on end, and caused me to constantly want to spit. Additionally, if I was not careful to eat between 15-30 minutes after taking the morning dose, I would experience heavy feelings of nausea and illness and often would not want to eat for hours.

In short, this is not a product to screw around with. I stacked OEP with Green Tea Extract and CLA, along with my usual regiment of Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamin, Glutamine, and a protein blend (MHP's Probalic-SR for this particular cycle).

EFFECTIVENESS: 8.5/10
Despite the negative sides, OEP certainly delivers on its promises. I lost, in total, about 8 pounds of fat and no muscle by the end of my 6 week cycle. I was noticeably leaner in the waistline and had gained muscle definition throughout my arms and chest. I experienced a notable decrease in appetite which was helpful in maintaining my caloric intake and keeping my diet as clean as possible.

Although 8 lbs. might not sound like a lot, I will say that I am pretty tall (6'2") and have always been fairly lean. I am by no means in ideal shape, but I was certainly not overweight and did not have a ton of excess body fat to lose. My main problem area was (and still is) my stomach, due in part to a hereditary malformation that causes more of my weight to distribute to my body's lower half. Since completing OEP I feel like my stomach is more flat and tone than ever before.

VALUE: 8.5/10
A 30-day supply of OEP will run you between $35 and $40; not a small sum. That equates to a daily cost of around $1.30. When compared to similar products, OEP falls in the middle of the price range. Lipo 6, for example, will only cost you $30 for a 2 month supply, while Animal Cuts is a bit more comparable at a cost of $32 for a mere three weeks of pills. It should be noted however that OxyElite Pro has one of the most respective and highest rated profiles on just about every supplement website. It is widely renowned for being a great weight-loss supplement from a reputable company. Although I wouldn't consider OEP a must-have for someone looking to lose weight, I would recommend the product to anyone with the money who was looking to try a thermogenic.

OVERALL: 8.5/10
As stated, OEP is certainly at the top of the weight-loss supplement market. Users should beware of the potential side effects of OEP and should prepare themselves accordingly. I would not recommend this product to anyone with a high sensitivity to stimulants, nor to someone who is exCEEdingly obese (for heart health reasons). For intermediate to advanced lifters looking to shed a few pounds or for individuals with a solid workout routine in place looking for additional support in their weight-loss goals, OxyElite Pro can be a solid addition to one's cutting stack. It is important to understand though that this product is not a magic pill, nor will it simply cause fat to "melt away". Hard work, a clean diet, and dedication are required in order to Maximize the effects of OEP.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
  • Diminished Appetite
  • Be Careful - Extremely Potent
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Negative Side Effects
bigworm89
  July 5, 2010

Yes, it is another OEP review. I wasn't going to write a review, but i have a tip or two that i haven't seen in any reviews. Plus, i might win a bad ai supplement review t-shirt. To start off i found OEP most effefective when i would wait atleast 45 mins. before i would eat. This would make the effects last a lot longer, for me anyways. Now, down to the results. Those of you who checked out my Cut Cycle Journal have seen that i made a huge change in appearence over the last couple of months. With proper diet and exercise i droped around 30lbs in a little over 2 months. And OEP assisted very well in that process. And i would rate the individual weight loss properties as followed:

Appetite surpressant:10/10 this was what i found the most effective result in OEP. I would have to force myself to eat. I was rare for me to be hungry. If i was planning a cheat day, i would not take OEP since i would not have a appetite for even the best of junk food.

Energy:10/10 Oep gave some serious energy, I would be energetic all the way until my second dose. It was a good, clean energy.

Thermogenic property: 10/10 OEP worked excellent as a thermogenic. Definatley drink a lot of water while taking OEP. Sometimes i would break a sweat just sitting down.

Fat Loss: N/A It is really hard to tell if this actually burned fat or if i just lost fat through my diet.

Overall: OEP is worth the money for the Appetite Surpressant alone. All the other properties are just a huge plus. I will always run OEP during my cuts.

Side effects: Other then the hot flashes, Libido loss seems to have occured during taking OEP. I know there have been other people say they have experienced this to. I could tell a huge difference in libdo, Im 20 years old, I should be as h0rny as a jack rabbit, but while taking OEP im not. :(
Another side effect was when i first started taking this i would wake up with some bad stomach cramps. When this happened, i would just eat some sort of carb ex. Banana, piece of bread, etc.

I hope this review is helpful to the 3 people who have not tried OEP. Any questions just ask me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Gave Same Blank Stare Moments;managable
  • Libido Loss
Manimal

May 24, 2010

Ok, i finally have some time to sit down and write my review for this. I bought this based on all its reviews of course, i just had to give it a whirl! I came off my winter bulk after gaining 6 pounds of solid muscle and a little bit of fat as i usually do during the winter and the holidays.. You know how that goes haha. I finished my 90 count bottle about 3 weeks ago. I started off with 1 pill in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 pill 8 hours later before another meal. I stacked it with Mega-T Green Tea Extract, CLA, and Fish Oil. After a week i started building a tolerance so i upped it to 2 pills in the morning before breakfast and 1 pill later in the day before another meal. I'm gonna be a little brutally honest on this thermogenic. It wasn't what i thought it would be. The way alot of people reviewed it was as if it was a magic pill and of course i am no stranger to that topic as i have been taking fat burners for years. I know there is no magic pill but i thought this might come close and with my hard work and time put into weight training, cardio, and diet, this would be nothing short of mind blowing. But it wasnt. It was just really good. I lost a total of 8 pounds and 2% body fat and it was all in the first 2 and a half weeks. So i am now down to 168 and 9.5% bodyfat which is really good so i was very satisfied with this product as it worked. For the two weeks after that i stayed the same but lets face it, when you get down to that low, it's really hard to get completely ripped especially with my genetics. I even ran a CKD while on it and it took me about a week to get that down (since it is a very tricky diet) and also did 20-25 minutes of HIIT cardio 4-5 times a week, sometimes first thing in the morning after a dose of this and a protein shake. I have come a long way in 5 years. I used to weigh a whopping 225 going into highschool at the age of 14. So i'm not unhappy with this product by any means, i just dont think it lived up to it's hype. Kinda confusing, i know. Anyway, on to the effects. I didnt get jittery or crazy energy like a few reviews said most likely because i have a decent tolerance to stimulants. But i did experience clean energy throughout the day and if i took the pill any later than 5:30 p.m. I couldnt sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning which really came back to haunt me for a week while taking this. The body changes while sleeping and i didnt get enough sleep to lose weight until i realized i needed to take the last dose earlier in the day. After that the pounds started dropping quicker. The appetite suppressant in this product DID live up to the hype. I was never hungry but i have experienced that on other fat burners such as MHP Dren. My appetite experiences with this and also Dren were very similar. My appetite was as if it never existed in the first place. The main ingredient that i think is what makes this product different from most fat burners is the Bauhinia purpurea L. It wAS Researched and said to increase thyroid T3 and T4 levels, Essential hormones of fat breakdown. I did feel like i experienced a little bit of anxiety during the first week while on this and i have seen where a few others have as well. But it decreased and was a small price to pay for the weight i lost. I did experience the hot and heavy sweats thermos are supposed to give you but only when i got in the gym and started my warmup routine. Some people said that within the half hour of taking a dose, they felt like the room temp went up 100 degrees and they were sweating just sitting there but everyones body will react differently to thermogenics and all supplements for that matter. So i guess you could say i have mixed feelings on this product and that i could have done a few things better such as sleep and the mastery of the CKD. But all in all, i really do like this fat burner and I'm positive i will be taking it again in the future. There is a very slim chance you will completely lose your moneys' worth on this product as it is priced just right and seems to work for the majority of people. I am now cycling back on to my Jack3d pre workout and stacking it with Recreate, the mega-T Green Tea Extract, CLA, Fish Oil, and AMP wheybolic and i am slowly but surely, seeing further results. With the help of this and Recreate, i am gonna be ripped for the first time in my life for summer! USP is solid!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • More Sweat During Workouts
  • No Jittery Energy
  • No Headaches
  • Clean Energy Throughout The Day
  • Easy To Take
  • Right Price
stellarblond
  April 13, 2011

I'm a 22 year old female who is just trying to flatten and tone the belly a little bit. I just finished my first bottle of OEP and I am SO HAPPY with this product that I had to share my experience. I have been working out really hard and eating right for the last year but I've still had issues getting rid of the layer of fat on the stomach. A friend recommended OEP to me so I decided to give it a try. I was taking Jack3d and immediately stopped when I started OEP since they shouldn't be stacked together. I kept taking the Abdominal Cuts that I was taking though with no issues. I kept my diet and workout the same yet I lost 4 pounds in the first 4 days I used the product and I have TONS of energy. I'm going to try to keep this brief yet detailed.

PROS:
- It absolutely WORKS. It burns fat and you will notice when you step on the scale. You have to work out and eat right to see the results. This is NOT the miracle pill you've been looking for that you can take while eating twinkies and lose weight.
- It is a great appetite suppressant. I had to start keeping a journal with everything I ate when I realized one day that the only thing I had all day was a protein shake. You will forget to eat and the cravings for sweets will go away.
- I got to keep my energy. I got so much energy using Jack3d but it didn't dwindle one bit when I started taking OEP. Love it.

CONS:
- It's VERY potent. Maybe it's just because I'm not normally a caffeine junkie, but if I take 3 pills in a day, I cannot sleep at night. I had to start taking only one in the morning and one in the afternoon so I could sleep!
- Makes peeing take FOREVER. Minor inconvenience and probably TMI but when the guys were complaining about it, I shrugged it off. It's the same with females though!
- Sometimes I get a tad bit nauseous on it but not nearly as bad as I felt on Hydroxycut or the other supplements I've tried. It's very minor.
- It's a thermogenic. So sometimes you'll feel kind of hot and other times you'll feel a little bit chilly. It's kind of weird not too drastic.
- Made me a little anxious. Nothing major, but you are definitely more alert and focused than usual so this could go under the PROS category as well.

The pros definitely outweigh the cons of this product. Besides that, just make sure you stay well-hydrated. I am very happy with this product. I recommend it to all of my friends. Please don't buy it at GNC like I did though. It's a ripoff! You can buy it online for so much cheaper.

Good luck and I hope that this review was helpful to somebody. :)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Lost Excess Water Weight Immediately.
  • No Crash
  • Euphoric Feeling - Felt Very Happy
  • Diminished Appetite
  • Increased Focus And Concentration
  • And Insomnia
  • Little Sick To The Stomach
lilrhino
  May 19, 2011

Whats up Guys My name is Markell, I Originally started Oxyelite because I was getting a little beefy from taking Cell Tech. The strenghth was great but the water weight I hated. I was always wanting to take OEP but really had no reason to. So after Cell tech I finally had a reason.

Height- 5'8"
My starting weight was 175
Max Bench- 320
Weight Lifting-3 days a week
Cardio-2-4 days a week

The first two days of me taking OEP, I immediately seen it was working. I was urinating constantly, getting rid of all the water weight from Cell Tech. Since most of the weight I wanted to get off was water, I dropped instantly. Not only that I was sweating a lot more when lifting and running. The first 3 weeks it really kept my eating down, I would eat a small meal and be good for hours at a time. Being that I always ate big meals it really help me cut down, surprisingly it didn't affect my bench press,if it did it was slightly, cause I'm still lifting the same. But It also make me a little sick to my stomach. That was one reason I wasn't eating so much. After about 4 weeks I seen it wasnt suppressing as much so I moved to the max dosage (2 in the am, 1 5-6 hours later) this helped for the last 3 weeks of the bottle.

Ending weight-166.2

I finally got the look I was waiting for, the look of my profile pic lol. I felt like I was running longer, my muscles were more definded without losing much size or strength, plan and simple, they hype is true....OEP works.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
  • Increased Focus And Concentration
  • Diminished Appetite
  • Increase Performance Of Workouts
  • Lost Excess Water Weight Immediately.
  • Little Sick To The Stomach
kroberts9
  March 4, 2011

Ok sr.com i finished my first bottle of OEP and that means its time to rate it. Fisrt off a little background info on my years of thermo/fat burners. I started using stim back in 1999 my first one was the Original RFA-1.Ephedra was a suprior fatburner and the ECA diet was top notch.After ephedra was banned from fatburners I found a little supp shop tha sold 25mg ephedra hcl, so i bought it and stacked it with white willow bark and caffine and made my own ECA Stack.since then i have tried them all from Hydroxycut to hotrox and nothing compared to ephedra til now.

Lets get in to it. I broke down this review into a few different categories starting with taste and texture.

taste/texture 7.5/10
Now I bet your wondering why taste its a capsule. The directions say to take 15-30 min before a.m meal on an empty stomach. when i did that i kept burping up the taste of natural barks and root flavor.texture was great the it was a very small pill that was able to slide right down with out that plastic feeling that other supps can have.

Next for me is the value
value 8.5/10

The cost of OEP is not that bad for a 90 count or 1 month bottle i was able to find it at just about every online supp store for under 35.00. Now in my mind 35.00 is not that much for a quality product such as OEP.The only problem I had was I could not find the 180 count bottle besides GNC for over 65.00 thats the only reason why the value dropped.

lastly effectiveness
effectiveness 8/10

I gave OEP a 8/10 do to the fact that I'm not sensetive to stims and the first dose gave me the great euphoric feel that older ephedra based thermos gave me. The only problem is I had some mild insomnia for a week and a half. I did build a tolerance to it rather quickly.On ability to HELP you lose weight it was great!This pill helped me with solid diet and cardio routine. THIS IS NO MAGIC PILL BY ANY MEANS.OEP seemed to help aid in the burning of fatty tissue that sits above the muscle unlike other thermos that have helped with the fat stored under your muscles.

In summery OEP in my mind is the strongest thermo/fat burner on the OTC market today,but does fail in commparasen to old thermos and other diet supps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
  • And Insomnia