Modern BCAA

By USPlabs
Modern BCAA USPlabs
9.1/10
(Weighted average based on 78 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 94 (better than 100%)
in Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

Comparison Question:

Modern BCAA or Intrabolic

I've tried xtend, amino1 and purple wraath. xtend tastes the best, amino 1 worked the best, and purple wraath didn't do a thing (well, maybe make me more tired in the long run).

None have really been worth it - and I do various training between MMA, insanity, and running.

Checking out both Modern BCAA and Intrabolic, I'm trying to figure which would be best. They look very similar. I've heard that intrabolic was basically the first in intra-workout drinks, but modern bcaa has more favorable reviews. I could care less about taste and mixability. What I want is something that works.

Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

AS79

Posted August 3, 2013
Supplements work differently for everyone, so the only way to know for sure is to try it. With that said, I am a big fan of MBCAA due to the profile and 8:1 ratio.

Meuth

Posted August 3, 2013
I'd go with MBCAA. You can usually find a good price on it too. I just bought some at a pretty good price with BOGO but if I was you, I'd suggest going to Nutraplanet and buying the bulk powder. It is very cheap and the same quality of course. A kilo for $30? How can you beat that for 80 servings?

As far as how it works, I did my first workouts this week without BCAA, ran out, and my lats have been sore for 3 days.

ron

Posted August 3, 2013
As far as BCAA's are concerned, modern science has declared Leucine the true king of aminos in the world of muscle building and recovery. Intrabolic has a pitiful 2.5g of Leucine per serving while Modern BCAA contains 8g. The choice is obvious.....

Posted August 3, 2013
With an 8:1:1 ratio of BCAA's and the addition of new Aminos in our new MBCAA+, not to mention MUCH cheaper, MBCAA+ is the clear winner here :)

Posted August 3, 2013
I'm a fighter, and I personally take cellucor bcaa in lemon lime flavor, especially on weight cutting sessions when I'm not taking in as many calories and protein as I should. It has worked best for me out of modern bcaa, purple wraath, ON bcaa powder and cellucor. But between the two you listed, modern has the better ingredient profile and most likely does taste better. At least, I liked the taste.