This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Jack3d Advanced Formula

Jack3d Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Jack3d is a Pre-Workout manufactured by USPlabs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

INGREDIENTS (9)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Organic acid found in citrus fruits that exerts an antioxidant effect in the body leading to decreases stress and fights fatigue.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Magnesium salt containing stearic acid that prevents ingredients from sticking to the encapsulation machine during the manufacturing process.

COMPARE SIMILAR

medinacirilo
  January 29, 2014

Ok, this review is less of a necessary one since it's been done plenty. Its more an excercise for me to cut my teeth on the process, and hopefully get some more done. In 3 years I've got 2.5 tubs of OG Jack3d under my belt. A coworker gave me the first scoop when I got held for a double shift, no problem. Then he gave me the half tub to workout with, it opened my eyes (figuratively AND literally) to preworkouts! Other pre's I've used are micro, advanced, D-Stunner, AdreN.O.lyn (just one scoop but strongest I've had), C-4, Hemo-Rage to name a few! I work graveyards so I am a stim junkie. My last can was almost a year ago, so I could be a little rusty on the details and numbers. Well let's get to it!

PROFILE -8 it's got caffeine, pump stuff, maybe creatine and DMAA aka GERANIUM extract aka 1,3 Dimethyl!!!! Seriously, I'm sure the profiles been covered plenty, but I do miss that DMAA. It tasted fine (lime, tropical punch, and green apple) and mixed fine, no complaints there.

EFFECTIVENESS -9 my first time I took 1 scoop as I was getting ready to head to the gym. About 10 minutes later my face and head was under attack by invisible hornets! I found myself pacing around the house, tieing and re-tieing my shoes, and flashbacks of my younger days of controlled substances. Realizing what was going on, I headed to the gym and killed the iron and cardio and abs and anything else I felt needed punishment for almost 2 hours. My muscles were numb to lactic acid pain. My mind became zombie-like, transfixed on the next set and only the next set. There was no thought process. This effect happened for each can I used, for about 3 weeks of usage. Now around the 3-4 week mark, I didn't get that rush. Bump up to 2 scoops all is good. Next week same thing! At 4-5 weeks, or 3 scoop mark, the can would be empty and I'd take a break for few weeks. This is where Jack3d would lose it's magic for me. Not a true deal-breaker but it was something to be considered. Pump was surprisingly nice, considering this isn't known as a pump product.

SIDE EFFECTS -6 it's almost habit forming, I'd want it before working out. Stim-dick happened once in a while, but never to the point where I'd call it a night! Just some more pregameing and back in business. After the aforementioned epic workouts I would go home and complete any and every chore that needed finishing. Then I'd fall into a coma around 5 hours after dosage. Half hour nap and I'd be ok, but a problem if I hit the gym before going to work. With the numb muscles during workout (beta alanine) later I would discover I had pushed harder then I realized, when a body part would fail (legs for instance, or arms when trying to get out of bed).

VALUE-6 I would rate it higher if it was still available for the mid-20$ range, but now it's in short supply. For 45$. I'm probably still going to buy some before it gone, but there are some good deals on the "new school" pre's that I'm interested in.

OVERALL - 8. It got the job done, made me an animal in the gym, and never let me down. Ever since my first experience I've been "chasing the dragon", trying new products looking for that rush and focus. I've only had 1 scoop of the AdreN.O.lyn bulk, and it was stronger but I can't really compare if I don't have an empty tub. And that was 2 years ago, and my buddy paid $50 for that! Stimul8 and Gameday have my attention, and maybe the next big thing, but for me at this point Jack3d is my benchmark. Whew, first review done, and I will NEVER do it on my iPhone again!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Unreal Energy
  • Big Pumps
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
  • Crashed Bad!!!
  • Assess Your Tolerance
  • Be Careful
  • Loses Effect
UnbiasedKing
  December 4, 2013

First review on SR and thought it should be a great one. The best supplement I have ever used is standing right here, Jack3d. I started taking this supplement after noticing my friends getting a ton of energy, hitting new PR's and growing faster than they did before. I picked up a tub online and knowing me I opted to read the label before using the product. I did the regular 1 scoop to access my tolerance and then from there I progressively went up to 3 and boy did I notice the gains from Jack3d since day one. From this day I always use it as my go to pre-workout.

Strength: After day one of taking this product I already felt the strength gains from it, what I lifted before felt like a feather no seriously a feather. Jack3d hit me harder than a train and it felt amazing, rushing through my veins and giving my heart a loud thump every beat. My PR's automatically went up and the weight I was lifting was weight I would have never been able to lift at that time without taking this pre-workout.

Pump: The pump was mostly in my head, my arms didn't grow huge and get a full look until near the end of my workouts however they were bigger than if I didn't take a pre workout. Lots of products main goal is the pump, this product didn't have that in their top priority. However it was more than decent and it gave me the same amount of pump any other pre workout has given me by the end of my workout.

Focus: The focus I had on this pre workout was crazy, no I didn't get tunnel vision I got better. Nothing was on my mind except lifting weights and squeezing my muscles. After each set I would rest and think about lifting more and lifting heavier on the next set. My mind turned into a weight lifting machine and only thought about how much more or how much better I could perform on my next set. Focus was definitely there and no doubt its the best focus I've had yet.

Energy: The energy was amazing, reps on reps on more reps and then more reps on top of that. Double my reps per set and made me lift a crazy amount of weight more than I ever could without this product. I know I sound like I am exaggerating but at 3 scoops this pre workout does a whole lot of damage in the gym, my CNS was in shock from the stims and I loved every second of it. I couldn't put the weights down and when I did it wasn't because I was tired it was because my body simply couldn't lift another lbs during that exercise.

All in all I used this product for about a month, going from 1 scoop to 3 scoops back down to 1 scoop. The taste was amazing I had fruit punch and was not a hard task to drink at all, infact it was a treat. The amount of muscle I gained using this product was 3lbs of lean mass in a month and the strength I gained is just unexplainable. I have tried a ton of pre workouts and non of them hit me as hard or as good as jack3d did. I had no side effects except for a stim-dick side effect which i'll be honest about, however I do get this with any stim based pre-workout. I had no jitters no beta alanine tingles or anything, my body just reacts well with pre-workouts and I am blessed for that. Even two years after using this product I am still ORDERING it, the original one yes it still is a craving for me when I bulk and when I need that extra boost of energy, using it for two years I could not see my progression being where it is without it. I recommend this to be everyones pre workout supplement unless you don't react well with it due to side effects, i.e.. stim sensitive, betaalanine sensitive, etc.

Other than that I see no reason why not to buy this pre workout, it is cheap, the best, but hard to get. This is by far the BEST of the BEST when it comes to pre workouts.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Unreal Energy
  • Big Pumps
  • Awesome Price
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Quality/price Ratio
  • Stim Dick
pxpxp
  June 3, 2013

I recently finished a tub of Jacked 3d, and I have to say that this stuff was truly a great product. I do not use a lot of USP Lab's products, due to their prices. Don't get me wrong, they are a great company, but need to lower the prices on their products. Now, back to reviewing Jacked 3D:

Taste: (7)
The taste was ok. I got the lemon lime flavored Jacked, and I can say that it is tolerable. The flavor was not too strong, and mixed very well. Usually, I would add my powdered DAA into it, which really helped me get a great workout.

Price: (8)
I know I said above that USP Labs overprices a lot of their products; however, this product is very reasonably priced. I paid somewhere near $25, which lasted me for about three months.

Does this product work?
Yes, however, I would need to take two scoops approximately an hour before my workouts. This product took a long time to give me its full effects. One thing that I really enjoyed about this product was that it contained DMAA. It makes me very sad to see this product leave our shelves, and I hope to see it back someday. The DMAA in this product really helped me stay alert, motivated, and pushed me hard throughout my workouts. This product did not give me the shakes, but really helped me have more of a clean feeling of energy. This product was very effective during crossfit workouts, and did not give me a rapid heartbeat. The supplement industry is taking a hit by this product being banned. I have not tried the new Jacked Micro yet, but hope it can hold its own. If you are into running, crossfit or just need a good PWO, I would tell you to stock up on Jacked 3D right away.

Overall (8)
The reason I give this product a (8), is because of the taste, and how long it took to get me going before my workouts. One thing that frustrated me about this product is when I would open the tub and find large clumps of product inside. I would need to shake it, and when I reopened it a cloud of dust would explode from the tub. I hope that one day this product will come back, but until then, I think I will stock up and portion my servings wisely.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Awesome Price
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Quality/price Ratio
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
    Yoshio
      June 2, 2013

Well I know I am a couple years late to this party but I feel before I take the last of the Jack3d available I should give it a proper review and farewell to the controversial product. I have taken this around countless times, taken 4 tubs over two-three years. I can't say I haven't been disappointed by it.

Value: Well I've payed 30$ to 25$ so this is the cheapest supp I've bought in awhile and for 45 scoops? Sounds alright by me. If you're like me taking one and half scoops then it'll last a good while.

Ingredients: Ok the 1,3 is no stranger to anyone. Caffeine, Beta Alanine a few minor ingredients as well in a blend. I can't say much other then that blends never tell you how much you're getting so unless you make this stuff I have no clue how much is in it.

Taste/Mixability: I've had lemon-lime, watermelon, and fruit punch. They taste like sour gatorades which isn't a bad thing at all. The mix well just shake it well because that mini residue is in ther so other than that it's alright.

Effect: Takes about 15-20 minutes to kick and you will feel it. The Beta overtakes your body like no other and the caffeine rushes through you like it's your own blood. The 1,3 plays a key role here, the whole feel good and pumped feeling is contributed from it.

Overall: Well everyone has taken this product so I can't act like I know secrets about it. I'm gonna keep it simple and short. Jack3d has been a big name and supp in our stock and we all have a little bit of memory for this stuff. If you can get one of the last containers of it then my advice make it last. We're not gonna see one like this in awhile.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • No Fillers
    • Taste Wasnt To Bad
    • Quality/price Ratio
    • Minimal Ingredients
    • A Lot Better Focus
    • Be Careful
    • Assess Your Tolerance
    agedrocker
      May 17, 2013

I saw Jack3D advertised in mags a few times and decided to give it a try. After testing my reaction to it on the first few doses, I found I could do a full scoop with no side effects. I expected a caffeine high, but what I felt was just an intense focus and energy level. I have gone through 2 jars of it and did not notice that I had to increase the dose to get the same effect.
    Last month a friend recommended C4 so I thought I would try it. It was no way near as effective for me as Jack3D. As soon as I finish the jar I am going back to the Jack. I workout 1 1/2 to 2 hours every other day and I find that the Jack carries me through it just fine. I am considering trying some BCAA's during the sets just to replenish the muscles.
    As I said I have not tried very many yet, but it's hard spending hard earned money on advertising hype when I've found something that works for me.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • A Lot Better Focus
    • Clean Feeling Of Energy
      delatorre
        April 26, 2013

I have had a lot of hearings from JACK3d so i decided to pick me up a tub and try it out for myself.
      Im very pleased with the effectiveness and focus this product gives me

Taste/Mix.:(10/10)

Lemon-Lime has one of the most pleasing taste, super good!

Dosage:(9/10)

The dosage is really minor 1-2 scoops and the scooper is very small. Two scoops works like a charm!

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Jack3d is really effective! Gives you focus, gives you that tunnel vision! It also gives me an amp feeling where you just feel like youre going nuts. It also last for awhile

Value:(8/10)

The value is alright but it'll last for only about a month if youre using 2 scoops.

Overall:(9/10)

I really like this product and how it has helped me, it helps you get those extra reps in and a good amp!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Effective
      • Best Taste
      • Clean Feeling Of Energy
      • Quality/price Ratio
      • A Lot Better Focus
      • Big Pumps
      • Tunnel Vision
      msunroomtan
        March 26, 2013

Yet another review for the awesome Jack3d! I noticed there arent a whole lot of women reviewing on this site so I will start off with one of my favorites so far... I`ve been cycling Jack3d for almost 1 year on and off as my gym pwo about half hour before i start doing any weights or cardio and it works so well for any type of physical activity really!

Discovered Jack3d on this very site actually, Im from canada and I think the 1,3 dmaa is actually banned under the controlled substance act, so i order online from illpumpyouup.com, and they have always been great to me and have never had issues not receiving any product.
      I have used many pwo`s, fat burners, energizers etc. but so far Jack3d is my favorite since BPI RX6 got banned completely... probably cuz there was actual crack in it i felt like i was on top of the world with that stuff! I`ve also tried Lipo 6 Black Hers, Ripped Freak, Lipodrene, C4, GAT, Fireball Liquifusuion and others. But it seems Jack3d still doesnt compare which might be because of the 1,3dmaa!

Effectiveness 9
      I only gave Jack3d a 9 because I still feel I will be able to find something as good as RX6 one day! But for now Jack3d is good enough for me.
      I started off with .5 scoop and quickly went up to 1 scoop. Taste is fine, nothing special, I mean were not drinking it for the taste here guys.
      I definitely build a tolerance to this stuff, which i tend to do with most stims so its nothing new for me, i just cycle it and only take it 2-3 times a week off and on and that seems to work pretty well for me.
      Value 9
      I always get my supps either off ebay or illpumpyouup.com (whichever has the best deal) and I usually can find it pretty cheap with combo deals and whatnot.

The only real cons I have about Jack3d is that no matter what time i take it during the day i always wake up at around 2 or 3 am and have a bit of trouble falling back asleep! Just something i have gotten used to. I can take a benedryl some nights which cures that but it hasnt bothered me too much.

Overall 9
      Jack3d really is a great product, and i will definitely continue to get more. I have turned all of my girlfriends on to it over the past year and they all have been very happy! I recommend to all, if you have not tried it yet, you definitely should!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Effective
      • Big Pumps
      • Awesome Price
      • A Lot Better Focus
      • Clean Feeling Of Energy
      • Taste Wasnt To Bad
      • Trouble Sleeping
      • Build A Tolerance Quickly
      RonJon77
        February 26, 2013

This is my first review so please bare with me. I must first start by saying there is a reason why this product is as popular as it is. IT WORKS!!

Energy: A- Jack3d was my first pre workout suppliment. Obviously I knew I was gong to notice a differance in my workouts but I just wasn't sure to what extent. 10min after taking this product for the first time it hit me. 30 min after and I was binging off the walls. You could feel the adrenline and that stim just flowing. The sensation was like anothing I have ever felt. I was ready to through down. This feeling kept up through my workout and it lasted through my tub. I did not build up a tolerance to the stim and I stayed with the reccomended 1 scoop, 5 days a week.

Pump: B+ By nature I have been blessed with a very vascular physique but on Jack3d it enhanced this hardcore. My veins were just crazy and it felt good. Probably only lasted about 15 min after my workout but damn it sure as heck looks great in the mirror.

Strength: B I have to say that it defiinitely enhanced my workouts when it comes to weight and reps. You truly feel like a crazed animal on this. You literally feel Jacked. I was able to put that extra weight and just scream through the extra rep or two. It makes you feel like the baddest guy in the gym.

Focus: A+ This is where you really feel it. I gives you that insane tunnel vision. I feel like Im on a mission everytime I take this and believe me the 2 times a week that I dont take it, there is a hug let down in focus. I feel this where Jack3d really takes the cake. You are so focused you even lose track of time in the gym. My workout playlist lets me know where I'm at when it comes to time because I am so juiced and focus on this I am literally in my own world.

Endurance: A To coincide with the Focus your endurance is through the roof. You notice this when you are going like a champ 1 and half into your workout. Its almost like this stuff gets more potent the longer you go. I cant explain it. I take it it as directed about 40 min before my workout on an empty stomach and it just seems to last forever and gives you amazing stamina. You will literally have to force yourself to stop, because you are so jacked that it almost feels like you can still keep going despite already killing yourself.

Overall: A This does exatcley as advertised and the numbers of users doesn't lie. The product is popular because the product works. For me I like the fact that there is creatine mono in it. I take Monster Milk post workout shake which also has creatine mono in it and the combo seems to work perfectly for me. I love Jack3d and reccomend it to everyone. The results do not lie and man this stuff has changed my life in the gym.

Sidenote: I have also noticed that when I take this I almost feel a euphoric feeling after my workouts. I feel so good physically and mentally. I feel like talking to anyone and everyone when Im on this stuff. If there is a negative I will say that I might almost addicted to it if thats even possible. I hate working out without.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Effective
      • Unreal Energy
      • Big Pumps
      • A Lot Better Focus
      • Quality/price Ratio
      • Addicting?
      despisedicon
        February 24, 2013

This is my first ever review so please leave some feedback and your opinions.

well to start off, i have been working out for about a year and a half now and dabbled in pre-workouts for a while. i have read alot of reviews on Jack3d and have not seen what all the hype is about. now before i continue, i understand that supplements arent the same for everyone so if u dont agree with what is said, know that it is natural to differ depending on body-type and tolerance.

taste 4/10: i got lemon-lime and found it to be very bitter and only mixed well with slightly warm water. i often had to add a juice powder to dilute the strong flavor, although i have heard other flavors taste much better. i must say it was not really clumpy which was a plus.

pump-energy 5/10: it may be that i have a high tolerance to this but i started with single scoops and felt slightly sludgy at the gym for my hour and a half workouts, i decided to try 2 scoops and didnt feel a difference, i tried 3 scoops and once again felt nothing. i didnt feel a crash or anything so that was a plus.

price 7/10: good price for the serving size

ingredients: i didnt not rate this because of the 1,3 dimethylamylamine but i feel that this a concern for anyone looking into trying this product, many of my friends say that this is what helps them get a bigger pump and longer energy but i found no results.

overall: this product has received alot of good reviews, so this may just be my tolerance. if u are looking for a low-stim pre-workout then this is worth a try. i personally would not recommend this to a friend, but would mention it to them as an option. feel free to comment and give feedback on my first review. thanks.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Quality/price Ratio
      • No Fillers
      • No Pump
      • Sluggish
      grnbrt5150
        February 23, 2013

* Discovered SR by searching for information about growth supplements because a buddy had tried a cycle and advised the supplement to me. I researched it and found SR and decided against his advice so first, thank you for creating this site.

* Decided to write a review because I have tried a few supplements, still a noob, but have had some great results.

* For PWO, I started with C4, then Jack3D, and NoExplode. I haven't tried any others.

* I have finished one tub of Jack3d and working through a second. I've been on the product on and off for 3 months. When I first started taking PWOs, I would only use them on Wednesday bench day to help my workouts. More recently, I have taken it 2 to 3 times a week before workouts.

* Results: I really like the energy I get from Jack3d. It definitely gets my heart rate going and I feel that sense of focus. But I think it is missing two things. I don't get much of a pump from it which is something I really like about the first few times I took C4. I then noticed it disappear and haven't had it since with either Jack3D or C4. The second thing it's missing, or should I say, is present, that shouldn't be, is it messes with my sleep big time. It's as if the STIMs keep working well after I take Jack3d. And I will take it before lunch and still not be able to sleep. That's hard to swallow in my book.

*Dose: I usually take the prescribed amount of 1 scoop and I have on a few occasions taken 1.5 to 2 scoops. And believe it or not, I actually plan not to sleep those nights. So if you value your sleep, I don't know if Jack3D is the best.

*Overall: I really like Jack3D and think this stuff produces states in the body that are really conducive to a great workout. But I want to take a little more for a great workout, I have to be ok with difficulty sleeping. I still take it though and recommend it as a PWO to people. And I think it is much better than either C4 and NoExplode, in my opinion.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Effective
      • Unreal Energy
      • Clean Feeling Of Energy
      • Not Much Pump As Expected
      • Messed With My Sleep

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.