Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > USP Labs > Jack3d

USPlabs Jack3d

Jack3d USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (1006 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 80% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
NO-Xplode (356 Reviews)
6.9
MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
naNO Vapor (120 Reviews)
4.9

Related Forum Topics

REMARKABLE SAVINGS ON TOP 5 RANKED PRE-WORKOUT PRODUCTS - INCLUDES ORIG Jack3d
MESOMORPH - ORIGINAL JACK3D AND THE REST OF THE TOP 5 ALL ON SALE USE CODE: PUM...

The Original Jack3d for Sale-Exp 02/2015 $25 includes shipping
In the process of selling a bunch of items before I move. Stumbled upon a seale...

sizeupsupplments.com has a limited quantities of the original Jack3d
Just saw this posted on sizeupsupplements.com they have a limited quantities of ...

Which PWO is better? C4, Platinum PRE or Jack3d Micro?
What's up guys? I've been taking Super Charge Xtreme N.O with great re...

Can you mix an amino acid or Jack3d with a fruit punch instead of water?
I have an Amino acid supplement that is flavored like fruit punch, I was wonderi...

Forzaone, pro7ein, Jack3d, nos pump
Sup guys, im nik...

Jack3d T-shirt inner circle deal.
I just got an email earlier this morning from usplabs inner circle. I had no ide...

The Complete Workout Solution Stack Jack3d and ModernBCAA on nutraplanet.com.
Just came across this deal on nutraplanet.com Looks like a pretty good deal to m...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Jack3d is a concentrated pre-workout from USPLabs. It was one of the first pre-workouts to be marketed as a 'concentrated' pre-workout and has set a trend for other companies to follow suite in this category.

It contains one of the most successful and basic formulas of all the pre-workouts, and has countless success stories from users that took their training intensity to a whole new level with the help of this product.

It is readily available in most supplement stores and is one of the best selling supplements of all time.

Jack3d Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Jack3d Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Very Effective (651)
  • Awesome Price (586)
  • A Lot Better Focus (583)
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy (529)
  • Assess Your Tolerance (252)
  • Not Much Pump As Expected (168)
  • Be Careful (146)
  • Addicting? (140)
April 29, 2011

Reviews: 50

April 29, 2011
 Wow. This stuff is amazing. No fillers, the taste (lemon-lime) isn't overwhelming, and I can work out solid for 1.5 hours and still feel like a beast. I've taken NO-Xplode and Black Powder, and I find that Jack3d provides more energy, while something like Black Powder gives me more pump. This is why I mix a scoop of Black Powder and a scoop of Jack3d and get totally effed at the gym.

I've come to notice that if I take jack3d later in the day, it really messes with my sleep, and I contribute that to the DMAA in it, which is a stimulant. I just finished a bottle and I notice my tolerance was going up. On days that I was taking just jack3d, since I like to mix it up, I moved up to 2 scoops towards the end of the bottle.

So all in all, awesome for energy in the gym, only somewhat decent regarding pump. But I still give it a solid 9. I have yet to try out 1.M.R, which I will be getting next week, and can find out then which is better for me.
BTW I didn't get a 'crash' that so many people speak of, this could be that maybe I am not just prone to the type of thing, and that I work out after I get off work, so 'crashing' really doesn't matter for me.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Unreal Energy
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • No Fillers
  • Assess Your Tolerance
  • Not Much Pump As Expected
shawdabest
shawdabest

Reviews: 4
Reputation: -3
Hello Dude,
Did you see gains in your lifts after you took this, im really interested in buying this but i want to see if people actually gained from this or anything in that nature. thanks,
please awnser shawn,

Reviews: 50
Reputation: +879
I actually did see gains after finishing a bottle. The thing, You get more gains because it allows you to hit the gym harder and longer. So to answer your question simply, Yes, it did give me gains.

bigisbetter
bigisbetter

Reputation: +1
This will help you lift harder in the gym, especially if its your first workout. I find myself to become immune to the stimulant and need about three cycles off of it. Anyway, this will let you lift more but you will see more gains from a creatine like kre alkalyn and a good protein post. These will maximize your muscle recovery, so you build more and gain more.

TigerJT
TigerJT

Joined: 2/2012
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +181
I agree.. this helped get me modavited in the gym before i commited to get a membership. Will review it after i really get to use it again.

Reputation: 0
Hi, I am 26 years old and weigh 210 pounds. I've been working out for the past 4 months. I don't want to bulk up. I want to lose weight and fat and gain lean muscle. Should I be taking jack 3d?

NattyGMan
NattyGMan

Joined: 6/2012
Reviews: 2
Reputation: +1
bharat, from this review and my experience with Jack3d I would say that it is worth a try for you and would fit your overall goals..

Reply #7:
soulcatcher
soulcatcher

Joined: 6/2012
Reputation: 0
I'm thinking of giving this stuff a shot. Is it ok if I take this even if I'm taking a weight gainer and amino caps? I'm the hard-gainer type and I wanna try something else that would bulk me up, aside from what I'm currently taking.thanks in advance.

Reply #8:
Sgt1227
Sgt1227

Joined: 12/2012
Reputation: 0
So need some opinions my bf had jack3d and gave it to me and also hydroxy cut I am only 5ft and right now I'm 120 it's not so much I want to loose weight just want to tone but I just don't have the energy to do it is jack3d good to use I used it once and worked out for an hour nd a half non problem but didn't take it today and only worked out for a half hour just because I didn't have the energy

Reply #9:
HouseofPain
HouseofPain

Joined: 3/2013
Reviews: 6
Reputation: -4
No fillers? Seriously? It contains Silicon Dioxide. Otherwise know as sand. Unless there is some nutritional value in sand I am completely unaware of. Also the main active ingredient in any N.O. pre workout is Arginine. Now we know it is in Jackd3D but how much? Enough to be effective? Honestly I firmly believe you need 5g minimum of anything to get the amount you need for something to be effective. Fortunately Jackd 3D comes with a 5 gram scoop. Unfortunately, there is less than 2.5 grams of Arginine in a 5g scoop of Jackd 3D. In their ENOS blend L-arginine is included in it but in an unspecified amount.
Further there are no firm studies to show that arginine is truly effective at promoting N.O. in the blood stream.
I am going to recommend a good old fashion cup of black coffee 60 mins pre workout.

December 30, 2010

December 30, 2010
 I had read a lot about this product and numerous reviews of how this stuff was so awesome, best pre-workout ever, the greatest invention since toilet paper and all that. So of course I said to myself "got to give this a try". Still kind of being a noob to the supplement game, I bought a 3 pack of this off of bb.com...because all these people singing it's praises, it has to be amazing, right?? Well for the first few weeks the answer was yes, I remember distinctly the first time I took it, I felt like I snorted a line of cocaine after drinking a 4 pack of Red Bulls (not that I would know how that really feels, just a metaphor). I felt awesome, great energy, great pump, I felt like I could lift the entire rack of weights in the gym (luckily I didn't get that out of hand) if their were a way to bottle up that feeling I had the first time I took Jack3d, I'd pay 5x what they charge for it. Unfortunately soon after that experience (about 2-3 weeks later) the effects were minimized until eventually I could barely even tell I had taken it before I headed out to the gym, even with a 3 scoop serving.

The vascularity was there, I have some killer veins on my own, and they definitely stood out when I took this. The energy and pump, the best way I would describe it is "eeehhh..." it was there, but not nearly as substantial as I would think, and certainly not as much for how this product is touted. Strength was pretty much the same throughout my duration of this product, no big increases or anything, maybe a bit more in terms of endurance for when I would do supersets, but nothing to rant and rave about. The grape flavor reminded me of that crappy Dimetapp cough syrup my mom forced me to take when I was a kid, it brought back haunting childhood memories...ok so not that bad, but still pretty nasty. Out of my 3 bottles I had, I only ended up using 2 of them, and traded the last one for a box of protein bars.

All in all I was not to impressed with this product over time. My best analogy for this would be meeting a beautiful, seductive, exotic woman and having a great first night of fun with her, hooking up in an intense, passionate physical encounter... only to be lead on, and disappointed the rest of the time you knew her, Ultimately feeling let down. And that's how I feel with this product, let down. I know for many other people it has worked great and they swear by it. For me though, Jack3d was kind of a dud. I might give it another try someday, but for now I'll walk away from it disappointed. Not sure if I would recommend this one, proCEEd at your own risk.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Ok Energy
  • No Strength Increase
  • Not Very Effective
  • Not Much Pump As Expected

Reputation: +199
How many times a week were you taking it...I've been using it for 2 months now but only take it 3 times a week. I do not drink any coffee on the days i take it and it still has a nice effect. Rasberry Lemonade flavor is great. Try cycling with another PWO supp for better results maybe so you dont get tolerant.

Joined: 12/2010
Reputation: +1044
Well I had three bottles of it, so I used it before every workout, usually 5 days a week. I had used NO-Xplode prior to this and the effects didn't wear that much over time. With this though, it just seemed to lose it's kick. Even on 3 scoops I wouldn't feel much. Like I said I will probably come back and give it another chance. Any suggestions for other pre-workouts?

CSal310
CSal310

Joined: 8/2010
Reviews: 1
Reputation: +39
Seems like you became tolerant to Jack3d.

Reputation: +199
the only other PWO i've tried is the old version of SuperPump 250 but it didnt give me the same pump or focus..I've been hearing good things about white flood and a few others like HemoRage. I'd say just buy 2 or 3 and alternate each day with one to prevent tolerance.

Joined: 12/2010
Reputation: +1044
Yea, I probably did become tolerant. It was more then likely my fault for buying 3 bottles at once, I wanted to use them all up before I got anything else.... and thanks joeostwins, I have a few different pre workouts I am looking at, and I will definitely post a review once I finish them up.

cowboyfan25
cowboyfan25

Reviews: 7
Reputation: 0
iam currently takin my first tub of jack3d and love it. if you are lookin for a different PWO I suggest Nano Vapor. Its a bigger tub and a little pricey but it did the trick for me, I reccomend the fruit punch flavor.

September 19, 2010

chichistrong

Reviews: 69

September 19, 2010
 I havent used any supplements in the past two years, and my workout routine has been pretty mediocre and unstable. I wanted a supplement to help me get back in shape quick so that I can start taking muscle building supplements. Anyway, I read that everybody was giving this supplement exellent reviews so I decided to give it a try. The first time I used I was like BAM!! a ridiculous amount of energy that I have not felt in a long time, specially when I am working out. I just started working out about 2 weeks ago, (post date) and usually my workouts were lethargic, tired fighting with my body to get on the next set, but Jack3d made me workout with a ridiculous enthusiasm. I couldn't stop working out, I felt so much energy and the pumps were ridiculous. My myscles felt like they could go the extra rep, after the extra rep, after the extra rep lol. I was sweating like crazy, prolly cuz of the caffeine, however I don't sweat not even working under the sun haha.
I reccomment this to everybody that needs more energy in their workouts wether you a beginner or already deep into fitness. This is a great supplement. Just make sure you don't use a lot of it each time, and try to skip days on it so you don't develop tolerance to it quick.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Great For Beginners
  • No Fillers
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • Quality/price Ratio
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Assess Your Tolerance
Jack3dJeremy
Jack3dJeremy

Joined: 4/2012
Reviews: 2
Reputation: +2
First time was BAM haha I like that. Couldn't be more accurate! JACK3D was the first product I've ever tried with 1,3

August 12, 2010

Reviews: 55

Age: 26

August 12, 2010
 Jack3d was my first experience with a pre-workout supplement; however I did not have the same overwhelmingly positive results as many of the other reviewers. I will preface this review by saying that I’ve never been sensitive to caffeine and, up until only recently, drank coffee every morning.

I have finished two full tubs of this product – 1 fruit punch, 1 lemon-lime. At the end of the second tub, I was taking 3 full scoops of Jack3d, on an empty stomach, roughly 30 minutes prior to exercise.

TASTE & MIXABILITY: 6/10
Lemon-Lime: 5/10
Fruit Punch: 7/10
The fruit punch flavor would more aptly be titled as pina colada. The smell reminded me of suntan lotion. Not bad, but certainly not something I looked forward to drinking. The lemon-lime however, I did not like at all. It had a very medicinal quality and an awful acidic aftertaste. Additionally, neither flavor mixed particularly well in any of my shaker cups or with a spoon. The mixture was always very grainy and the product did not fully dissolve. The last few sips always contained way more of the powder then the rest of the drink, and it was clear that some of the product had clung to the sides and bottom of the glass, making me feel like I was never getting the full dose.

As a comparison point, I have also tried 1MR, White Flood, and Assault. All of which I would say taste better and mix more easily than Jack3d.

EFFECTIVENESS: 7/10
Pump: 8/10
Energy & Focus: 6/10
I think the most prominent effect of Jack3d, for me at least, was the pumps I got after taking the product. Almost immediately into my workouts I would feel much bigger and more vascular, and the sensation would usually last well after I finished exercising.

Unfortunately Jack3d only gave me a slight boost in energy and focus during my workouts. I would feel an itching sensation almost immediately after drinking Jack3d, followed by about a 30 minute period where I was slightly more energized. Again, my tolerance to Jack3d may be in part that I am tolerant and accustomed to regular consumption of caffeine, it may be that I am a naturally energetic person (I do public speaking and presentations for a living), or it may be because I work out in the afternoons when my body is already warm and my mind awake.

Again, as a comparison point, I will say that both White Flood and 1MR gave me greater energy, focus, and motivation than Jack3d (I am currently taking White Flood). It is not as if I am completely tolerant to PWO’s, but for whatever reason Jack3d’s formula simply didn’t work to its full potential for me.

VALUE: 9/10
In terms of cost, Jack3d certainly tops the list of great affordable products, provided you only need a single scoop per serving. At 45 servings a tub and a cost of only around $25, Jack3d is quite a bit cheaper per dose than many other PWO’s, i.e. Dark Rage, Assault, & NO-Xplode. If, however, you are like me and need the full three scoops per serving, then Jack3d is not quite as cost efficient. In my case, I only got 15 servings from my second tub of Jack3d, which ended up lasting me around 3 ½ weeks. For roughly the same price I was able to purchase a 50-serving tub of White Flood. Even at 2 scoops a serving, this is still 10 servings more per tub.

OVERALL: 7.5/10
I am not saying that Jack3d is not a great product – it clearly is for many people. However I think this product is often considered the “end all, be all” for pre-workout supplements. This may not necessarily be the case for some people (myself included). No doubt Jack3d is a good choice if you’re new to PWO’s and want a reliable (and relatively inexpensive) product, but I would also encourage those new people to try a few other products as well and not simply accept that this is the best PWO.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Big Pumps
  • Awesome Price
  • Minimal Effects

Joined: 6/2010
Reviews: 55
Reputation: +2374
Follow up on the flavor profile - I have since tried both the White Blue Raspberry and Grape Bubblegum flavors of Jack3d. I would rate both of them much higher than the Fruit Punch and Lemon-Lime flavors. WBR is actually quite tasty.

killerkitten
killerkitten

Joined: 1/2012
Reputation: -4
I concur, years ago Jack3d had better blend of ingredients. I have noticed the powder to be inconsistent as well.. Sometimes the pump is nowhere, so I increased dosage only to find that 1.5x made me ill, followed by a regular size serving that did nothing again. Went like that for entire container.

April 17, 2010

Reviews: 5

Age: 19

April 17, 2010
 I have always given the edge to USP Lab's products. But i must say i have tried most their products, out of all of them, jack3d takes the cake.

Effectiveness- 10/10: I have tried everything, Noxplode, SuperPump250, White Flood, Assault, Black Powder, you name it. But out of all the PWO supplements i have tried jack3d has never failed me. It always gives me the energy and focus i need to get through my workouts, and everytime i take it, it always feels as if i were taken it for the first time, its effects never wear down. I have yet to experience any feeling of light headedness or dizziness.

Taste-9/10: I was okay with the old lemon lime flavor, although it was a little too bitter for my taste, but the new fruit punch is actually very delightful. I now have no hesitation of tasting it no longer, the new flavor is just like pina colada! only just a little bitter, but nothing to look poorly upon. Overall taste is great!

Value-10/10: This is probably one of the best deals on a supplement period! For 30 bucks for 45 servings is just simply cheap for such a great PWO supp.

Overall-10/10: Overall, jack3d IMO has little to no flaws at all, effectiveness is awesome, taste is very good, and the value is unbeatable. Overall, i would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a grade A quality and a great valued supplement.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Unreal Energy
  • Awesome Price
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Quality/price Ratio
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
    22inchpipes
    22inchpipes

Joined: 5/2009
    Reputation: +992
    Legit review and pretty much exactly how I feel - except I like the lemon flavor!

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +614
    Really? i felt the lemon flavor was a little too bitter, but hey what can i say, everyone is different.

chumpchange
    chumpchange

Joined: 5/2011
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +20
    same here, i always end up going back to jack3d. every time i cycle back on a pwo i borrow or sample a new one from somebody: noxplode, c4, 1mr,... they all worked okay but all had side effects, especially 1mr. jack3d has always worked the best for me without side effects and is still my pwo of choice by far.

March 25, 2010

CamelE

Reviews: 27

Age: 19

March 25, 2010
     This review probably isn't much needed, as jack3d has already become a leading product. Now, I don't like just giving products all 10's just because they tasted good, or if they work, but this deserves it. Before trying this I was taking NO Xplode and I couldn't stand the taste. I'd have to sip it little by little. And I didn't appreciate some of the side effects. Jack3d has all the basic, pure ingredients I want in a pre-workout. I actually enjoy the taste. I can chug it down without gagging. I use the lemon-lime and it tastes like watered down Kool-Aid. After about 5 minutes, my lips become tingly from the beta alanine, and after 25 minutes my legs start to itch. Once again, this always happens with beta alanine but it doesn't bother me & it goes away. There's no artificial fillers. Citric acid & Natural lemon lime flavor. And the price is phenomenal compared to others. I finished a cycle with 1 container of jack3d and still had some left in it. About 1.5 scoops does it for me, and it gives me the best workouts every time. I also love since it's so pure, the container is very small and light. It's not some big 5lb container. I've never had any side effects other than the beta alanine (itch), but even when I cycle off I still use B.A. No crashes at all, ever. I remembered how much I loved this as I just started taking again after a month off. I'd say just don't overdo it or think you NEED 3 scoops. The feeling, the natural energy high I get lasts a long time too. I've gotten some of the best workouts by taking this & then doing a full hour of total body stretching to become completely warmed up, and then follow that with intense lifting and cardio, all the while be able to lift the same weight on the last rep as the first set. Some cons...uhm. None really. If you take it in the evening you will probably miss some sleep but that's not the products fault. All in all, probably the best pre-workout supplement for anything..cardio, lifting, sports, you name it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Size Of Container
    • No Fillers
    • Taste Wasnt To Bad
    • Clean Feeling Of Energy
    • Quality/price Ratio
    • Minimal Ingredients
    • Just Don't Overdo It
    March 21, 2010

MMAFreak

Age: 26

March 21, 2010
     So I got a tub of this for about $25 and let me say that it was probably one of the best supplement buys I have ever made. The only way I can describe the way it makes me feel is like a wild animal who broke out of his cage. I literally have to make myself leave the gym when I take this stuff. The pumps were good but not spectacular. 2 scoops does the trick for me so its a little less than a month supply for under $25. It's also nice to see a supplement that doesn't use the kitchen sink approach by putting in a bunch of under dosed extras. Not only does this supplement do wonders for weight training but I take it before MMA training on non lifting days and it keeps me ferocious throughout the entire two and a half hour session. I just ordered a 3 pack of this from bodybuilding.com and plan on being a long time user of this product. Just too bad that you have to cycle off of it once in a while. I got fruit punch the first time and it wasn't the greatest tasting liquid I have ever drank, but I also don't take pre workout supps for the taste so it doesn't effect my opinion of it at all. If you work out in the evenings its probably going to keep you up since the energy is highly sustained and doesn't make you crash. There was a lot of hype surrounding this product and I figured that I would try it for myself and see if it lives up to it. Not only did it live up to it for me but it surpassed my expectations completely. Do yourself a favor if you have yet to try this supplement and go get some now!!!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • Unreal Energy
    • Awesome Price
    • A Lot Better Focus
    • Minimal Ingredients
    • No Fillers
    • Addicting?
    March 14, 2010

deumcole

Reviews: 106

Age: 21

March 14, 2010
     Gave this a 10 cuz I couldn't rate it any higher. By far the best pre-workout supp I've ever taken, and the cheapest. Don't be fooled by the diminutive tub, it has 45 1 scoop servings...which in most cases may be all you really need. On my first does I felt a real good energy rush, but not the kind that makes you worry. I felt more awake, more aware, and more assured of myself then I did on other supps line N.O.-Xplode and Black Powder. This stuff works great for both lifting and cardio workouts. In the gym I was hitting new highs, and in my Martial Arts is was setting new standards. The pumps I got in the gym were awesome. On arm days it looked as if my arms almost doubled in size. The best part was the ingredients, or lack thereof. Jacked keeps its list minimal, keeping only the stuff you really need. No food colouring, no over the top flavouring, just stuff that works. The taste was great as well. It actually tasted like a lemon-lime drink would, while most other supps just ball-park the flavour. It mixed very well, which is a big problem for me with N.O.-Xplode and Balck Powder. I tried the red label, which is lemon lime me thinks, and it more than exCEEded my expectations. Some are saying the new blue label (fruit punch?) is better formulated, so I might give it a try. The only probelm with taking this was it made me very skeptical of other prodcts. If this stuff costs around $25-$35 and works wonders, why should we pay $55-$75 for stuff that may not?
    • Mixes Well
      March 11, 2010

Age: 33

March 11, 2010
       I tried this for a change from Super Pump. I liked that the scoop was so small and not a lot of product was used for each serving. The taste was ok but not as good as Super Pump.
      There was a couple of times that I did get dizzy when I used it but nothing over the top.
      I got good energy and focus from this that was a slight bit better than Super Pump but didn't get the same pump from it.
      I really liked it and will use it again for a cycle to break up the Super Pump use.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Very Effective
      • Awesome Price
      • Clean Feeling Of Energy
      • Taste Wasnt To Bad
      • Caused Dizziness And Light Headedness
      t2gjor
      t2gjor

Joined: 12/2009
      Reputation: +26
      just out of curiosity..which do you think is better sp 250 or jacked? which 1 gave you more focus, energy, and pumps?
      i just tooked jacked for the 1st time today and will wait it out before i post a review. thanks!

Joined: 3/2010
      Reputation: +3594
      From what I remember, the Jack3d gave me more focus but less of a buzz and pump. The energy was clean feeling though. I have about a week left on this tub of SP250 then I'm going to cycle J3d again.

I plan on paying closer attention to my level of focus and energy. I also plan to study any dizzy spells I have. Last time it only happened twice but I didn't tie it to the supplement. Now two cycles of SP250 and none? I'm going to pay attention to my diet and sleep if it happens again.

Joined: 3/2010
      Reputation: +3594
      I just went with the new Tropical Punch flavor on this last Super Pump break. First of all, the taste was not what I expected at all. It was more pineapple than the normal Kool-Aid TP flavor like more products. That being said, it wasn't that bad just caught me off guard the first time.
      I noticed that the only time I would get dizzy off this was if I did cardio on the days I took it. I had a hard time controling my heart rate which I'm sure had a lot to do with it. I can control it fine on Super Pump and no pre-workout days.
      The energy and focus was the same as the other flavor (as is to be expected). I could tell a difference on days that I took it as my strength was much better.
      Near the end of the container, I noticed that the taste was different and the energy less. I would think that was because of the settling and sepeartion of the blend.
      I think next time, I'll try something else to break up my Super Pump cycles.

February 13, 2010

Age: 24

February 13, 2010
       Jack3d is an "alright" pre-workout supplement. It has minimal ingredients which I greatly appreciate in todays kitchen sink approach to pre-workout drinks.
      When I first took jack3d, I used two scoops and it was too much for me. I was sweating profusely and had to slow down my tempo when I was lifting just to feel normal.
      When I used the 1.5 scoop dosage It only did what I would expect from taking creatine, Beta Alanine, and tons of caffeine.
      Even when taking Jack3d I would often feel lethargic and spaced out. I would have a caffeine rush but I would feel very spacey and unfocused which made me like a zombie in the weight room.
      This is however the best pre-workout powder when on CKD because of its zero calorie content.
      I would however choose Animal Pump in pill form in the future for pre-workout during CKD because of its amazing pump and energy effects.
      Jack3d also tastes aweful, it only tastes better than NO-Xplode which I will rank at the bottom of the list in pre-workout taste rankings.
      I will add that I like adding in watermelon flavored SciVation Xtend (BCAA's) into my Jack3d and this offsets the bitter taste and makes my pre-workout drink much more enjoyable.
      Co-workers of mine have also tried Jack3d and the consensus is that its nothing special or groundbreaking, its just a mediocre zero calorie pre-workout that pretty much equals its cost with effectiveness.
      If you have any questions about Jack3d or my usage please PM me rather than commenting.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Awesome Price
      • Minimal Ingredients
      • Loss Of Focus
      • You Get What You Pay For
      Kdaawg
      Kdaawg

Joined: 1/2010
      Reputation: +26
      I agree with this. I'm using it right now and I'm not very impressed.

DragionLee
      DragionLee

Joined: 2/2010
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +1
      ??? i thought it only had like 50mg in there....so the GNC representative said.

Joined: 3/2009
      Reputation: +2600
      If your talking about caffeine, it has between 100-125mg per scoop.
      Source: Direct email from USP Labs

fireless
      fireless

Joined: 2/2010
      Reviews: 1
      Reputation: 0
      You're doing something wrong then. Cause it has the highest rating of any pre-workout

Joined: 3/2009
      Reputation: +2600
      haha, sorry 'Fireless' I dont think im doing anything wrong, being as how I got myself down to 5% bodyfat and benching double my bodyweight.
      Apparently the formula for Jack3d has changed recently which would explain the cracked out reviews and also why I just dont feel it when I take it...

jelly
      jelly

Reputation: 0
      I agree. Out of all the pre workouts I've tried Jack3d is somewhere at the bottom for me. Made me feel like I was taking legal crack. Plus I found the tingling factor rather annoying. I just started taking Napalm recently and thus far has proven to be highly superior in every way.

Have you used Jack3d? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Jack3d, Jack 3d