Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > USP Labs > Jack3d > Reviews

Jack3d

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By USPlabs
Jack3d USPlabs
8.5/10
(Weighted average based on 1007 Reviews)

Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

grldrgn

It gives a great energy boost, focus and pump

I was looking for a product to give me a little extra "push" during my workouts. After getting some great advice on this site I decided to give Jack3d a try.

The advice I was given was spot on, it gives a great energy boost,...

The advice I was given was spot on, it gives a great energy boost, focus and pump. I purchased the lemon flavor and mixed it with a little bit of sugar free lemonade mix. I couldn't taste it at all, mixes great with no gross powder residue at the bottom of my container.

The only side effect I noticed was it seemed as if I had dry mouth after finishing the drink, and would guzzle water after. I always need to remind myself to drink more water so for me this was a good, good thing. I was worried about possible water retention on this product but did not experience that side effect.

What I liked most about this product is that I could really feel that "kick" at the end of my workout. I ended up doing more cardio time and more weight or reps in my routine. The pay off has been great in that aspect and I have been getting compliments on the increased muscle definition in both my arms and legs.

My overall goal is to have a more tone, leaner look with some nice muscle definition and I think that Jack3d will definitely help me with those goals.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Big Pumps
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Quality/price Ratio
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad

bigworm89

Posted March 21, 2011
    Good job hunny!!

Posted March 21, 2011
    i think I know why people found this helpful lolol

Francis

I have used two complete containers of Jack3d (lemon-lime flavored) and have been very pleased with its results. I have also tried NO-Xplode, White Flood, Super-Pump 250 and 1MR, so I do have a baseline to compare this product with.

I felt like I had increased, intensity, endurance, and focus while using this product. Let's take a look at why this product works, followed by some things I don't really like about the product (minor but worth mentioning). I have included links to the online library of the National Institute of Health aka. PUBMED where appropriate.

Ingredients Profile-
    1.alpha-ketoglutarate AAKG-
    What it does: This is a precursor to Nitric Oxide Production. It can cause increased Heart Rate, Heart Palpitations, and dizziness in some individuals, particularly in excessive doses.

Positive Feed Back:
    "AAKG supplementation appeared to be safe and well tolerated, and positively influenced 1RM bench press"
    Negative Feedback:
    "A patient who had been taking an oral L-arginine-based body-building supplement developed bilateral diffuse subconjunctival hemorrhages,"

My Personal Feeling- Reward>Risk, Good Ingredient.

2. Creatine Monohydrate- This one is so ubiquitous I was tempted not to cite any research, but here is 1 quote from the a study available in the NIH Library:
    Quote: " activities that involve jumping, sprinting or cycling generally show improved sport performance following Cr ingestion"

My Personal Feeling: Creatine Monohydrate is an effective and safe supplement.

3. Beta-Alanine- Amino Acid that is supposed to reduce fatigue a common side-effect is paresthesia (Skin Tingling)

Scientific Quote- "beta-alanine supplementation seems to be a safe nutritional strategy capable of improving high-intensity anaerobic performance."

My Personal Feeling-Reward> Risk, good product. Plus I enjoy the parathesia, I think it could possibly enhance the placebo effect for me, and it lets me know the product is in my system and ready to be utilized.

4. 1,3 dimethylamylamine (also known as methylhexanamine, 2-amino-4-methylhexane & 1,3-dimethylpentylamine – Methylhexaneamine (Forthan, Forthane, Floradrene, Geranamine), also known as dimethylamylamine (DMAA), is a simple aliphatic amine used as a nasal decongestant, it is a natural derivative of the geranium flower

This is a banned substance according to the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
    See: www.wada-ama.org/...Anti...list/WADA_Prohibited_List_2010_EN.pdf
    I couldn't find a lot on its efficacy as a performance enhancing substance,

My Personal Feeling- Risk>Reward. I think this was included to give another reason for JAC3D to stand-out from the PWS crowd.

5. Schizandrol A (2',3',4',1",2",3"-hexamethoxy-6, 7-dimethyl-1,2,3,4-dibenzo-1,3-cyclooctadien-6-ol) is one of the effective components in the dried fruit of Schizandra chinensis.

What the data says:
    "A single administration of these adaptogens effectively increases mental performance and physical working capacity in humans. R. rosea is the most active of the three plant adaptogens producing, within 30 min of administration, a stimulating effect that continues for at least 4-6 h."

My Personal Feeling: Appears to legitimate.

6. Caffeine- No Need beat a dead horse. This is an effective Ergogenic aid to who tolerate it well.

7. Bonus- Synergistic Effect of ingredients-
    Synergistic Effect- Of Caffeine, Creatine Monohydrate and Amino Acids
    "findings suggest that the acute ingestion of this preexercise supplement may be an effective strategy for improving anaerobic performance, but appears to have no effect on aerobic power. The possible combinatory effects of acute consumption of caffeine, creatine, and amino acids on the improvement of anaerobic running performance in humans"
    Fukuda DH, Smith AE, Kendall KL, Stout JR.
    Metabolic and Body Composition Laboratory, Department of Health and Exercise Science, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019,

My Personal Feelings- Win-Win.

Overall-
    Thing I liked about it:

1. Taste- I wouldn't say that it tasted it good, but it didn't taste horrible either. I personally though NO-Xplode Orange was so horrible that I wanted to vomit. This was certainly drinkable which makes it a positive in my book.

2. Lack of inactive ingredients- I do appreciate the fact that there aren't a lot of "fillers".
    NO-XPLODE has 60 mg of Magnesium per scoop which = 180mg for 3 scoops which is what I would normally take, Magnesium is known to have a laxative effect which I find somewhat annoying.

3. Effectiveness

Things I don't like (These are minor)-
    1. I'm not really sold on the efficacy of MDAA

2. The Obnoxious marketing ploys of USP Labs. (Don't get me wrong they are effective, look at the staggering growth of the company). I am just tired of hearing things like EXTREME, MIND-BLOWING, etc.

3. Uses an ingredient that is banned by WADA. (Minor I know)

4. I don't like how they use the "proprietary blend" ploy, which makes it difficult to ascertain the Creatine/Caffeine content without doing additional research. Just tell how much is in the product!!!

Lastly, just a few comments, I know when people see adverse comments about products they like they tend to get defensive and attack the party making the comments. It is not my intent to post these reviews to make friends, so if you don't like my review attack away.

-francis

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • Minimal Ingredients
    • Be Careful
    • Dosage Instruction Need Improvement

Posted December 11, 2010
    Nice review..I often wondered what some of that stuff was/did..As far as "Mind blowing"..this stuff was/is still blowing my mind after 2 cans..the taste of the tropical fruit punch was average but the RASBERRY LEMONADE is awesome!!!!!!!

Francis

Posted December 11, 2010
    Joe-
    Thanks, I agree it is impressive. I really like USP Labs, particularly JACK3d, and OXY Elite Pro.

I guess the marketing that annoys me more is for Pink Magic.

The "Instant Underground Legend" line irks me so much that I wanted to return the bottle. Then again their marketing guys must know what they are doing since I bought a bottle. After reading a lot of reviews of their mirco-ionized BCAA's I bought a bottle of that as well.

I'll be posting a review for it in a month when I'm finished with both of them.

I think this product does a lot of things right

I'm excited, first review for any product, and at a community I respect.

USB Lab's Jack3d. Raspberry Lemonade flavor.

I'm excited, first review for any product, and at a community I respect.

USB Lab's Jack3d. Raspberry Lemonade flavor.

For the most part it seems the consensus has been made for this product, however, I am reviewing for the minority. I ordered this in hopes it would provide a revved up energy. I was looking for a PW that actually gave me an immense jack that could carry over through my workouts. I will note I have a pretty high tolerance to stimulants in general.

Taste: I think the Raspberry Lemonade tasted pretty excellent. I absolutely did not mind drinking it every day. I have friends that have told me to stay away from the other flavors though, for what it's worth.

Mixability: This really does not mix well at all. Plenty of product remains lined around bottle. Not so bad it's undrinkable however. Just swish the last couple swigs as you down them and its all good.

Effectiveness: As it turned out, I required the maximum 3 scoop dose, which I realized almost immediately. Less than 3 scoops literally does nothing for me. The max dose worked well for the first few workouts, then soon nothing more than a tickle. Every once and awhile I might get a little "tunnel vision" action, but don't think I can really even give all the credit to Jack3d. Over all not as effective as I'd like to spend money for.

Value: Comes out to $1.66 a workout. At 3 scoops per and at $24.95 a tub from ProSource.net. I don't know how the majority would rate that. If it works extremely well for you I'd say this is fair. However it doesn't for me so I'll be looking for a better deal.
    Side Effects: I had none. An area where the product really surpassed my expectations. I was worried this stuff would upset my stomach, send me to the bathroom, or otherwise distract my workout, but nothing.

Overall: I think this product does a lot of things right, and I can see this PW being effective for a lot of people. If you think you are sensitive to stim-type products, try it. If you have a natural tolerance to them, or develop it quickly, do not.
    I've ordered MuscleSpeed to try out next. Unfortunately, the Jack3d ran out so fast I didn't order it in time. I'm in Afghanistan and supps take about 11 days.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Upset Stomach
    • No Extra B-room Trips
    • Clean Feeling Of Energy
    • Taste Wasnt To Bad
    • No Fillers
    • Quickly Require Max Dose
    • Not That Strong

Posted March 12, 2011
    Good first time review,keep 'em coming+

Posted March 12, 2011
    I agree completely,what I did was start using jack3d as a strictly stim supp,use it combined with another pwo supp lacking stims,like Bazzerk or superpump.

Posted March 12, 2011
    Thank you BrooklynBuff, I will. And Abandoned, that does sound like an excellent idea. My wife monitors my supplement spending though, lol. I'm on a mission to find an affordable "end-all, be-all".

Posted March 12, 2011
    well jack3d and superpump are things you can find on sale alot or really cheap on the internet,like one of my favorite mixes is jack3d superpump and endurance booster amped from GNC,then you have power and complex carbs to run on.On a good sale you can get all 3 of those for like 40 bucks.

Jack3d is an "alright" pre-workout supplement

Jack3d is an "alright" pre-workout supplement. It has minimal ingredients which I greatly appreciate in todays kitchen sink approach to pre-workout drinks.
    When I first took jack3d, I used two scoops and it was too much for me. I was sweating profusely and had to slow down my tempo when I was lifting just to feel normal.
    When I used the 1.5 scoop dosage It only did what I would expect from taking creatine, Beta Alanine, and tons of caffeine.
    Even when taking Jack3d I would often feel lethargic and spaced out. I would have a caffeine rush but I would feel very spacey and unfocused which made me like a zombie in the weight room.
    This is however the best pre-workout powder when on CKD because of its zero calorie content.
    I would however choose Animal Pump in pill form in the future for pre-workout during CKD because of its amazing pump and energy effects.
    Jack3d also tastes aweful, it only tastes better than NO-Xplode which I will rank at the bottom of the list in pre-workout taste rankings.
    I will add that I like adding in watermelon flavored SciVation Xtend (BCAA's) into my Jack3d and this offsets the bitter taste and makes my pre-workout drink much more enjoyable.
    Co-workers of mine have also tried Jack3d and the consensus is that its nothing special or groundbreaking, its just a mediocre zero calorie pre-workout that pretty much equals its cost with effectiveness.
    If you have any questions about Jack3d or my usage please PM me rather than commenting.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Awesome Price
    • Minimal Ingredients
    • Loss Of Focus
    • You Get What You Pay For

Kdaawg

Posted February 13, 2010
    I agree with this. I'm using it right now and I'm not very impressed.

Posted February 13, 2010
    ??? i thought it only had like 50mg in there....so the GNC representative said.

Posted February 13, 2010
    If your talking about caffeine, it has between 100-125mg per scoop.
    Source: Direct email from USP Labs

Posted February 13, 2010
    You're doing something wrong then. Cause it has the highest rating of any pre-workout

Posted February 13, 2010
    haha, sorry 'Fireless' I dont think im doing anything wrong, being as how I got myself down to 5% bodyfat and benching double my bodyweight.
    Apparently the formula for Jack3d has changed recently which would explain the cracked out reviews and also why I just dont feel it when I take it...

Posted February 14, 2010
    I agree. Out of all the pre workouts I've tried Jack3d is somewhere at the bottom for me. Made me feel like I was taking legal crack. Plus I found the tingling factor rather annoying. I just started taking Napalm recently and thus far has proven to be highly superior in every way.

birdman2211

ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!! Jacked is the holy grail of pre-workout supplements. Takes your workouts to a whole new level, gives you focus, pumps, energy and endurance like no other. NO JOKE!!! Tastes like lightly flavored lemonade witch is very good. Plus its easy on the stomach. A must for every lifter or athlete. Will be ordering another tub very soon!

Posted August 31, 2009
    Where can you buy this stuff? The GNC in my town doesn't have it...

birdman2211

Posted August 31, 2009
    Vitamin Shoppe, supplementkingdom.com, BodyBuilding.com

Cray

No doubt Jack3d is a good choice if you're new to PWO's

Jack3d was my first experience with a pre-workout supplement; however I did not have the same overwhelmingly positive results as many of the other reviewers. I will preface this review by saying that I've never been sensitive to caffeine and, up until only recently, drank coffee every morning.

I have finished two full tubs of this product – 1 fruit punch, 1 lemon-lime. At the end of the second tub, I was taking 3 full scoops of Jack3d, on an empty stomach, roughly 30 minutes prior to exercise.

TASTE & MIXABILITY: 6/10
    Lemon-Lime: 5/10
    Fruit Punch: 7/10
    The fruit punch flavor would more aptly be titled as pina colada. The smell reminded me of suntan lotion. Not bad, but certainly not something I looked forward to drinking. The lemon-lime however, I did not like at all. It had a very medicinal quality and an awful acidic aftertaste. Additionally, neither flavor mixed particularly well in any of my shaker cups or with a spoon. The mixture was always very grainy and the product did not fully dissolve. The last few sips always contained way more of the powder then the rest of the drink, and it was clear that some of the product had clung to the sides and bottom of the glass, making me feel like I was never getting the full dose.

As a comparison point, I have also tried 1MR, White Flood, and Assault. All of which I would say taste better and mix more easily than Jack3d.

EFFECTIVENESS: 7/10
    Pump: 8/10
    Energy & Focus: 6/10
    I think the most prominent effect of Jack3d, for me at least, was the pumps I got after taking the product. Almost immediately into my workouts I would feel much bigger and more vascular, and the sensation would usually last well after I finished exercising.

Unfortunately Jack3d only gave me a slight boost in energy and focus during my workouts. I would feel an itching sensation almost immediately after drinking Jack3d, followed by about a 30 minute period where I was slightly more energized. Again, my tolerance to Jack3d may be in part that I am tolerant and accustomed to regular consumption of caffeine, it may be that I am a naturally energetic person (I do public speaking and presentations for a living), or it may be because I work out in the afternoons when my body is already warm and my mind awake.

Again, as a comparison point, I will say that both White Flood and 1MR gave me greater energy, focus, and motivation than Jack3d (I am currently taking White Flood). It is not as if I am completely tolerant to PWO's, but for whatever reason Jack3d's formula simply didn't work to its full potential for me.

VALUE: 9/10
    In terms of cost, Jack3d certainly tops the list of great affordable products, provided you only need a single scoop per serving. At 45 servings a tub and a cost of only around $25, Jack3d is quite a bit cheaper per dose than many other PWO's, i.e. Dark Rage, Assault, & NO-Xplode. If, however, you are like me and need the full three scoops per serving, then Jack3d is not quite as cost efficient. In my case, I only got 15 servings from my second tub of Jack3d, which ended up lasting me around 3 ½ weeks. For roughly the same price I was able to purchase a 50-serving tub of White Flood. Even at 2 scoops a serving, this is still 10 servings more per tub.

OVERALL: 7.5/10
    I am not saying that Jack3d is not a great product – it clearly is for many people. However I think this product is often considered the "end all, be all" for pre-workout supplements. This may not necessarily be the case for some people (myself included). No doubt Jack3d is a good choice if you're new to PWO's and want a reliable (and relatively inexpensive) product, but I would also encourage those new people to try a few other products as well and not simply accept that this is the best PWO.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Big Pumps
    • Awesome Price
    • Minimal Effects

Cray

Posted August 12, 2010
    Follow up on the flavor profile - I have since tried both the White Blue Raspberry and Grape Bubblegum flavors of Jack3d. I would rate both of them much higher than the Fruit Punch and Lemon-Lime flavors. WBR is actually quite tasty.

Posted August 12, 2010
    I concur, years ago Jack3d had better blend of ingredients. I have noticed the powder to be inconsistent as well.. Sometimes the pump is nowhere, so I increased dosage only to find that 1.5x made me ill, followed by a regular size serving that did nothing again. Went like that for entire container.

Posted August 12, 2010
    Hi, I am 26 years old and weigh 210 pounds. I've been working out for the past 4 months. I don't want to bulk up. I want to lose weight and fat and gain lean muscle. Should I be taking jack 3d?

Effectiveness is awesome, taste is very good, and the value is unbeatable

I have always given the edge to USP Lab's products. But i must say i have tried most their products, out of all of them, jack3d takes the cake.

Effectiveness- 10/10: I have tried everything, Noxplode, SuperPump250,...

Effectiveness- 10/10: I have tried everything, Noxplode, SuperPump250, White Flood, Assault, Black Powder, you name it. But out of all the PWO supplements i have tried jack3d has never failed me. It always gives me the energy and focus i need to get through my workouts, and everytime i take it, it always feels as if i were taken it for the first time, its effects never wear down. I have yet to experience any feeling of light headedness or dizziness.

Taste-9/10: I was okay with the old lemon lime flavor, although it was a little too bitter for my taste, but the new fruit punch is actually very delightful. I now have no hesitation of tasting it no longer, the new flavor is just like pina colada! only just a little bitter, but nothing to look poorly upon. Overall taste is great!

Value-10/10: This is probably one of the best deals on a supplement period! For 30 bucks for 45 servings is just simply cheap for such a great PWO supp.

Overall-10/10: Overall, jack3d IMO has little to no flaws at all, effectiveness is awesome, taste is very good, and the value is unbeatable. Overall, i would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a grade A quality and a great valued supplement.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • Unreal Energy
    • Awesome Price
    • A Lot Better Focus
    • Quality/price Ratio
    • Clean Feeling Of Energy

Posted April 17, 2010
      Legit review and pretty much exactly how I feel - except I like the lemon flavor!

Posted April 17, 2010
      Really? i felt the lemon flavor was a little too bitter, but hey what can i say, everyone is different.

Posted April 17, 2010
      same here, i always end up going back to jack3d. every time i cycle back on a pwo i borrow or sample a new one from somebody: noxplode, c4, 1mr,... they all worked okay but all had side effects, especially 1mr. jack3d has always worked the best for me without side effects and is still my pwo of choice by far.

senaka

It will make you wanna 'eat' the iron at the gym

My second week on Jack3d. This is my gaining cycle so I also take Max's Weight-gainer, Maize Carbs, USP Powerful. I'm currently on 1-1/2 scoop and I think it's a mind simulator than a super energy supplement. It will make you wanna 'eat' the iron at the gym and makes you focused on your exercises.Since I have started on Jack3D, the idea of going to the gym had never felt so good.
      I don't whether it's just me, but it makes me super horny right after the work out.After 90 minutes of heavy torture at the gym I still have more than enough energy to bang the *** outta my wife right after my work out on every training day for the last two weeks.She's absolutely loving the Jack3D effect on me too;)

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gets Horny
      • Very Effective
      • Awesome Price
      • A Lot Better Focus
      • Quality/price Ratio
      • Clean Feeling Of Energy
      • Asses Your Tolerance

MrBLUE

Posted March 27, 2010
      lololol

Picky

Hands down this product will give you energy

I know I'll get some strong disagreement in regards to this review but I'm just trying to be 100% honest. Also, I know this is a long review but before you dismiss it, skip to Side Effects and if you are interested in a much cheaper alternative check out Value.

I'll start by saying, I...

I'll start by saying, I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. Black Powder, NO Xplode, Fast Twitch, Superpump 250, Novem and probably a few more. I don't think anyone can argue when I say that USP Labs changed the Pre-Workout industry when they came out with Jack3d. They took a drink that you would have to consume a great big scoop with loads of fillers and extra calories and instead gave you something with an equal effect, no calories to speak off, and you have to drink 1/4 of the fluid. But, when you break down what is actually in Jack3d, thats when this supplement starts to fall apart.

Taste: 10/10- This isn't big for me with PWOs but I will rate it because I know it means a lot to some people. I will give it to USP Labs, some of their flavors taste pretty good. The Pineapple Strawberry is actually delicious and I'm not big on pineapple. I've tried 4 or 5 flavors and none are terrible.

Effectiveness: 6.7/10- I'm going to break this one up into subcategories, basically what you want from a PWO- Energy, Strength/Endurance, and Focus.

Energy: 10/10- Hands down this product will give you energy. I think I can safely say that 99% of people that take this product will receive a boost in energy. USP Labs hides behind a proprietary blend so the dosage of caffeine and 1,3 dimethylamylamine is not certain but I promise that its enough to wake you up.

Strength/Endurance: 5/10- This is where the product begins to lack severely. I don't rate strength/endurance by the short term energy boost it gives you. There are so many people that cycle off Jack3d and all of a sudden cant lift as much as they could before because they don't have that stimmed out feeling anymore. Again, USP Labs hides behind a proprietary blend but if you figure at least 225 mg for caffeine and 1,3 D then that leaves less than 4 grams for arginine, creatine mono, and beta-aniline. This is very very under-dosed. I prefer citrulline malate over arginine and research shows you need 4g of citrulline malate, 5g of creatine mono, and 6.4 g of beta-alanine. That's 15 grams total and with Jack3d you are only getting 4 grams and you don't know how much of each.

Focus: 5/10- Good focus is key. Some days were better than others. Some days I would go ape *** and other days I would just have a ton of energy but couldn't turn that into the bar going up and down. I have definitely had much better results from other products. (Ginkgo Biloba @ 2 cents per extra strength pill per workout)

Side effects: 4/10- Now I will admit that I developed a tolerance for this and started taking more than USP recommends (my fault). But if you think about it, I grew a tolerance for the stims, not the arginine, creatine, and beta. And, there isn't enough of the latter to have a good enough effect so I had to take more Jack3d than recommended in order to get the same results in the gym. The overdosage of 1,3 dimethylamylamine had a really bad effect on my blood pressure. When I finally knew something was wrong, I went to Walmart to use the BP machine. My BP was 150/55 (a pulse pressure of 95). I bought a BP machine and went cold turkey off Jack3d. My BP went down pretty steadily for a week and it settled around 120/70. 1,3 D is a pretty strong vasoconstrictor and I STRONGLY recommend you monitor your BP while on it.

Value: 5/10- Value is fair. Now before you explode and say "ITS CHEAPER THAN MOST PREWORKOUTS" Yes, you are absolutely correct. $22.69 for 45 ultra concentrated scoops. Once you break it down and figure exactly what you are getting, its really not that impressive. If you purchase caffeine, citrulline malate, creatine, and beta in bulk, you can purchase roughly the same 45 doses for $8.14. That is an INCREDIBLE MARKUP and you have to remember, USP Labs pays less than you can find it for in bulk online. Also, If you were to purchase in bulk, a scientifically backed dosage of caffeine(200mg), citrulline malate(4g), creatine mono(5g), and beta-analine(6.4g) would cost you $21.64 for 45 workouts.

Overall: 6/10- I'm not hating on USP Labs (see my review on SuperCissus) and its not just Jack3d. Nearly all pre-workouts fall short. Muscle Pharm Assualt comes close to what you need in a PWO but costs WAY too much ($84 for 1 scoop for 45 workouts). The best advice that I can give you, these PWO supplements are not designed by geniuses. You have access to their labels and google scholar. Do a little bit of research and determine which ingredients are scientifically backed to improve your workout and see what they cost in bulk. I have been making my own PWOs for about 3 weeks and I'll NEVER go back. I have been an animal in the gym, my runs are beginning to become effortless, and my BP has only gotten better.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Unreal Energy
      • Taste Wasnt To Bad
      • No Fillers
      • Caused Dizziness And Light Headedness
      • Be Careful
      • Assess Your Tolerance

Posted January 22, 2012
      Top notch writing and think for yourself information. Best review I have read lately.

Posted January 22, 2012
      Thanks alot. People on here have helped me out a ton. Just want someone else to learn from my mistakes.

wjf9838

Posted January 22, 2012
      I couldn't agree more, I've been telling people this for a while. Anything that uses a "proprietary" formula does so for a reason...to short you on the actual amount of the ingredients that you need.

Posted January 22, 2012
      Great review! I was going to write my own but you said it perfectly. People think that energy is all that matters in a PWO but like you said it really falls short in the other catagories.

Posted January 22, 2012
      Yeah I know it. Why not just buy PrimaForce 1,3 D and Caffeine. It would cost you 11 cents per workout. You'd save a TON of money.

CamelE

Jack3d has all the basic, pure ingredients I want in a pre-workou

This review probably isn't much needed, as jack3d has already become a leading product. Now, I don't like just giving products all 10's just because they tasted good, or if they work, but this deserves it. Before trying this I was taking NO Xplode and I couldn't stand the taste. I'd have to sip it little by little. And I didn't appreciate some of the side effects. Jack3d has all the basic, pure ingredients I want in a pre-workout. I actually enjoy the taste. I can chug it down without gagging. I use the lemon-lime and it tastes like watered down Kool-Aid. After about 5 minutes, my lips become tingly from the beta alanine, and after 25 minutes my legs start to itch. Once again, this always happens with beta alanine but it doesn't bother me & it goes away. There's no artificial fillers. Citric acid & Natural lemon lime flavor. And the price is phenomenal compared to others. I finished a cycle with 1 container of jack3d and still had some left in it. About 1.5 scoops does it for me, and it gives me the best workouts every time. I also love since it's so pure, the container is very small and light. It's not some big 5lb container. I've never had any side effects other than the beta alanine (itch), but even when I cycle off I still use B.A. No crashes at all, ever. I remembered how much I loved this as I just started taking again after a month off. I'd say just don't overdo it or think you NEED 3 scoops. The feeling, the natural energy high I get lasts a long time too. I've gotten some of the best workouts by taking this & then doing a full hour of total body stretching to become completely warmed up, and then follow that with intense lifting and cardio, all the while be able to lift the same weight on the last rep as the first set. Some cons...uhm. None really. If you take it in the evening you will probably miss some sleep but that's not the products fault. All in all, probably the best pre-workout supplement for anything..cardio, lifting, sports, you name it.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Size Of Container
      • No Fillers
      • Taste Wasnt To Bad
      • Clean Feeling Of Energy
      • Quality/price Ratio
      • Minimal Ingredients
      • Just Don't Overdo It